Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molly Reid

Go down

Molly Reid Empty Molly Reid

Post by Brandon Macdonald Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:57 pm

* Wrestler Name:  Molly Reid

* Hometown: Los Angeles, California

* Weight: 124 lbs.

* Height: 5'7"

* Favorite Specialty Match: None yet

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): None yet

* Entrance Music: Molly - Cedric Gervais

* Alignment (face/heel): Heel

* Years Wrestling: Rookie

* Finishing maneuvers
1) Molly Kick

a) Out of nowhere - Trouble in Paradise
     b) With a setup - 540 Triple Kick (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pVdxZFEDvM)

2) Air Molly (450 Splash)

*Signature Maneuvers
1) Spear
2) Flying crossbody

* Bio/Backround: Molly Reid was born in Los Angeles, to a very rich family. She is an only child, and as such was spoiled by her parents. Anything she wanted, her parents would buy for her. She went through all of school as the prettiest and most popular girl in the school. She was captain of the cheerleading squad, and for a while was dating the star quarterback of the football team. After she graduated high school she chose to go to USC and joined their world famous cheerleading squad. As part of cheerleading training, she took kickboxing classes and fell in love with it. She decided that she wanted to get into the sport of fighting on top of her cheerleading. However, she found that opportunities for women in mixed martial arts were few. She decided that her best chance would be to join a wrestling federation, as they have ample opportunities for women to fight. So she took some wrestling classes on top of cheerleading and school. Eventually she was hired by the Insurgency Wrestling Federation to join the women’s division.

* Personality: Molly is a bit of a bitch. She’s so used to being the most popular and sexiest girl in any place that she’s developed quite a large ego. Despite acting ditzy, she is actually fairly smart, she just doesn’t like to show it. She’ll do whatever it takes to get what she wants. She has been known to sleep around if it helps her in some way.

* Attire: Molly Reid Mary_elizabeth_winsteadMolly Reid Mary_elizabeth_winstead_maxim_uj79Hl2.sized

* Fighting style: All around, mostly technical. Likes to humiliate her opponents if she can.

Picture Base: Mary Elizabeth Winstead

ENTRANCE – The lights in the arena dim as Molly by Cedric Gervais begins to play over the loudspeakers in the arena. A spotlight appears on the stage as Molly Reid walks out in her cheerleading outfit, bouncing around with an evil grin on her face. As she walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos, she flips off the crowd her both hands

Hi
I am looking for Molly
I’ve been searching everywhere
And I can’t seem to find Molly

Do you know where I can find Molly?
She makes my life happier
More exciting
She makes me want to dance

Molly Reid gets to the ring and walks up the steps, as the referee walks over and holds the ropes open for her. She grins at him before ducking through the ropes and walking to one of the corners of the ring. She climbs onto the second rope and removes her cheerleading top, showing off her wrestling top. She throws the shirt into the crowd, and retreats to her corner, removing her skirt to reveal her wrestling shorts underneath. She stands in the corner awaiting the start of the match, soaking in the boos.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down