Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years Evil vs Steel Angel (IWF Title Match) - RP #1

Go down

New Years Evil vs Steel Angel (IWF Title Match) - RP #1 Empty New Years Evil vs Steel Angel (IWF Title Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:34 pm

---------------------Friday December 30th, 2011---------------------

Crew: “You’re on in one Brandon”

Brandon: “Thanks”

I stood up from my chair. I walked out of my dressing room and towards the stage. Since it was my show, I was always the last host introduced. I mean of course I co-hosted it, but I was the one who made it. Although I usually referred to it as “our” show, when talking to others. Whatever. 

------------------------------------------

Steve: “Ladies and gentlemen, you’re third and final host, the one, the only, Brandon Macdonald!”

I walked out the door and looked at the crowd as they all cheered. I looked over at Keagan and Anna, who were sitting on a couch smiling at me. I waved to the crowd and took a bow. I sat down on another couch beside Anna and Keagan’s, and waited for the applause to die down.

Brandon: “Thank you, thank you”

I looked at the crowd as I turned towards Anna and Keagan, who smiled at me.

Brandon: “Alright, well we’ve got a very special edition of Three For All this week, so I hope you’re all ready!”

Keagan: “Brandon’s right. As most of you know, Brandon is an IWF wrestler, and the company is two days away from their New Year’s Evil pay-per-view. For those who haven’t ordered it yet, they should”

Anna: “If you want to see the best wrestlers in the world fight it out, including our very own Brandon Macdonald, the champion, then shell out the forty bucks and buy the pay-per-view”

Keagan: “Anyways, as we were saying, because we’re so close to this big pay-per-view, as well as really close to the new year, we decided to have a special IWF-themed show!”

Brandon: “That’s right! We have four guests here today, and all of them are IWF superstars”

Anna: “Now, without further ado, let’s bring out our first guests!”

Keagan: “Don’t you mean guests Anna?”

Anna: “Oh yeah, what was I thinking?”

Brandon: “Well the time they spend together, all over each other I might add, you’d think they were one person”

Keagan: “Brandon speaks the truth. These two are inseparable”

Anna: “You must all know who we’re talking about by now right?”

Brandon: “Well, if they watch IWF they would. Otherwise they might not know”

Keagan: “We’re wasting time. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the newest, hottest, most awesome couple in all of the IWF, Alison Williams and Ashley Matthews!”

I stood up and clapped as Ashley and Alison walked out from backstage. They hugged all of us before sitting back down in their chairs. I sat back down too and looked across the couch at both the women across from me.

Brandon: “So girls, how have you been?”

Ashley: “Great! It’s been a real fun few weeks!”

Alison: “What she said”

Anna: “Okay ladies. We all know that you two are close, but not everyone here follows the IWF. So can you let us know how this all began?”

Ashley: “Of course. Well it all started when Brandon came over for Thanksgiving dinner. We got in a fight, and he left.”

Keagan: “Stupid Brandon”

Brandon: “Hey!”

Ashley: “No no, it’s fine. No offense Brandon, but you leaving me was maybe the best thing that’s ever happened, not just to me, but to both of us”

Brandon: “She’s right”

I leaned over and kissed Keagan on the cheek. She blushed and smiled as the crowd sort of cheered.

Ashley: “Anyways, after Brandon left, I was really upset. I mean, I knew deep down that it was coming. We hadn’t been as happy as before, and everything was going downhill. It would be easy to say it was all Brandon, but it wasn’t. We were equal to blame in that relationship, and it was just because we weren’t meant to be together. Nothing you can do about that”

Brandon: “At least we tried”

Ashley: “Yeah. Anyways, back to how Alison and I met. So you left. I was super depressed. Alison was eating dinner with us, as you remember. She found out that you had left me, and sort of started to insult me about it. You have to remember that Alison and I were not the best of friends dating back a couple years. So we started fighting, and then I can’t really explain what happened, but we just started kissing. It was really weird, and I was really confused, because I had never kissed another girl before. It was even weirder because even though I denied it afterwards, I enjoyed it. So then we didn’t really do anything after, because I was really confused. But then it happened again at the next show. And I just felt myself being more and more attracted to her. I felt myself starting to fall in love with her. And I know I’ve said that a lot, and nothing has worked out. But this time is different, and I really mean that. That was about a month ago, and we’ve been dating ever since. And we’re closer than ever before.”

Ashley leaned over and kissed Alison, who kissed her back, as the crowd clapped for them.

Anna: “And can I add that you two make an amazing couple? Way better than any of us and our significant others”

Keagan: “What do you think Brandon, can we compete with those two hot babes sitting across from us?”

Brandon: “I’m going to concede right now. There’s no one in this world who can compete with that”

Ashley: “Aww, stop you guys, you’re both cute together too!”

Anna: “Ahem”

Everyone laughed as Anna grinned while Ashley wheeled her head around and put her hands over her mouth

Ashley: “Oh my god, I totally didn’t mean it like that Anna. You and Aaron are awesome too!”

Anna: “I know, I was just teasing you. Don’t worry about it, we can’t compete with you either”

Alison: “Ashley you just need to realize that we’re the hottest couple in the world”

Brandon: “Yeah listen to Alison, she knows what she’s talking about”

Alison: “Of course I do. Ashley doesn’t have the same kind of confidence that I do. But she should because she’s so hot. I mean all of you are hot too, but not Ashy cake hot”

Keagan: “That’s on a whole different level on the hotness scale”

Alison: “It’s like you’re reading my mind!”

Brandon: “So girls. I want to get down to the nitty-gritty. You two have a match this weekend at New Years Evil. But you’re also in love. So tell me and everyone else in the world, how are you going to do this?”

Ashley: “We don’t know”

Anna: “Have you thought about it yet?”

Ashley: “Yeah and we can’t decide”

Alison: “Because I like being champion”

Ashley: “And I like seeing her happy”

Alison: “But we don’t want to fight each other obviously”

Ashley: “We’d rather just go to the locker room, and…celebrate, if you get what I mean”

Keagan: “Oh we all get it honey. Have you tried talking to management or anyone to try and change the match? Maybe Johnny can do you a favour?”

Ashley: “We tried, but nothing. He told us that there was nothing he could do. Alison is champion, and I won the number one contendership. There was no other way around it. So we have to go through with this match”

Anna: “That sucks. Stupid IWF Management. Brandon, why did you have to lose your ownership?”

Brandon: “Who knows? I had a pretty shitty fight, and I lost. But the good news is that I haven’t lost since.”

Keagan: “You guys can talk later. Back to the girls. I have a personal question for you. How has the reaction been to your announcing that you’re dating? I mean, homosexuals don’t always get a good reception in this country”

Ashley: “Well in the family, it’s been harder for me. My dad and I don’t get along at all, as you know, and my grandma is extremely against homosexuality, so the family is tough. The public reaction has been a lot better though”

Alison: “That’s because we’re so hot that no one cares”

Brandon: “She’s actually right. I think the general consensus is that homosexual men are generally hated, because they’re men. But when you put two girls together, it becomes hot, especially if both girls are attractive. So when you put Ashley and Alison together, you get a lot of support.”

Alison: “Yeah. We’re hot. Nuff said. And I’ve fucked lots of girls before so it’s nothing new to me. But they were all different. I didn’t love them even half as much as I love Ashley”

Ashley: “Awwww thanks!”

Keagan: “What a cute couple”

Anna: “You’d be hard pressed to find a cuter one out there”

Brandon: “Alright, we’re almost out of time for you two, but I have one last question that I know America and the rest of the world, at least the male population, is waiting to know the answer to. When will we be seeing the future best-selling Ashley Matthews and Alison Williams sex tape?”

Keagan: “Brandon you pig”

Anna: “Yeah wow, what kind of a question is that?”

Brandon: “Oh, don’t pretend you two wouldn’t watch it and enjoy it just as much as I would”

Keagan: “Yeah, he’s got me there”

Anna: “True talks”

Brandon: “So Ashley, Alison…”

Ashley: “Ummm…no comment”

Brandon: “That means soon!”

Alison: “We’re trying to decide what footage to use. We shot too much for a movie, so we have to split it up”

Brandon: “There you have it folks! The sex tape that you’re all waiting for is on it’s way soon! I know I’ll be first in line for a copy!”

Anna: “And that’s all the time we have with Ashley and Alison”

Keagan: “Stick around after the break, we have yet another special IWF guest coming on the show!”

Brandon: “You won’t want to miss this”

Producer: “Annnnnd off!”

I stood up and walked over to Ashley and Alison and hugged both of them. Crew members moved around the set, making sure everything was alright for the next bit of the show. Keagan and Anna went over to talk to Alison, while Ashley looked at me.

Brandon: “Thanks so much. Glad you could come on the show”

Ashley: “I’m glad you invited me. That was fun. And now everyone knows! No more secrets”

I laughed. Ashley genuinely seemed happier than I’d ever seen her before. I was glad. I still cared a lot about Ashley. You don’t go from sort of secret dating for almost a year, then getting engaged, to breaking up and not giving a shit about them. So I was really happy that she had found Alison. Even though it was the strangest relationship ever.

Brandon: “How are you doing with this whole thing? I mean I know your family, and they can’t be too pleased with this new found love for other girls”

Ashley: “Well that’s the weird thing. I don’t find myself attracted to any other women. It’s only Alison. Like I can look at Keagan and Anna right now. Both of them are really pretty, but I can honestly say that I’m not attracted to them in the way I was attracted to you or Nick or Alison. It goes the same for every other girl I see. It’s weird. I just don’t know”

Brandon: “That is sort of weird. But I’m sure it happens a lot.”

Producer: “20 seconds!”

I looked as Anna and Keagan made their way back to their couch. I looked back at Ashley.

Brandon: “Alright, thanks again for coming on. We’re having an after party at one of the clubs downtown tonight if you and Alison want to stick around”

Ashley: “We had actually planned a date for after the show, just the two of us. But thanks for the offer”

Brandon: “Any time. Have a fun night Ash”

Ashley: “You too Brandon”

I hugged Ashley again quickly and hurried back to my seat. I sat down beside Anna and Keagan, and looked over at the camera as one of the technicians counted me down.

Brandon: “Welcome back to Three For All everyone!”

Anna: “Hopefully no one missed our first guests that we just had, but if you did, that’s okay!”

Keagan: “Because we have another great guest coming up right now!”

Brandon: “Not that Alison and Ashley weren’t great guests, but personally I’ve been dying to have this guy on our show”

Keagan: “Why’s that?”

Brandon: “Mostly because about three months ago, if you had told anyone that this man would be appearing on a nationally televised talk show, they’d call you crazy”

Anna: “He makes a good point. It’s also his first real public appearance in over three months, so that’s pretty awesome”

Brandon: “Maybe you’ve guessed who it is by now, maybe you haven’t. But I think we shouldn’t waste any more time, don’t you think?”

Keagan: “No, we should bring him out”

Brandon: “Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, a man who once was considered the most hated man in professional wrestling”

Anna: “He enjoyed hurting people, setting them on fire, crippling them, even murder was not too far for this man”

Keagan: “He was a crazy psychopath, but he says he’s changed his ways for the better”

Brandon: “If you hadn’t figured it out before, you should know by now. Corey Casey everyone!”

The crowd applauded as Corey Casey walked out from backstage. He waved to the crowd and walked over and shook everyone’s hand. He sat down in a seat and stared across.

Brandon: “Corey Casey, welcome to Three For All my friend”

Corey: “It’s great to be here Brandon”

Anna: “So Corey lets get right to it. You’ve got a match coming up against one Connor O’Shannon. Tell us about that. It’s been quite some time since we’ve seen you in the IWF. What have you been doing all this time?”

Corey: “Well I don’t really like to delve into my personal life in front of millions of people. But basically I’ve been out of the country for a while. Collecting my thoughts, trying to figure out where my life was going. Did a little soul-searching, if you will.”

Keagan: “So do you think it worked? I mean, the last time we saw you, you were a champion who had gone crazy with power, until you lost badly to Vincent Van Rose. Are you coming back the same wrestler as before?”

Corey: “I believe I’m coming back as a better wrestler. Before, I was angry all the time. I used to go into matches with a head full of hatred. And that always affected me. Sometimes I would win, but other times it would distract me, and I’d be more focused on inflicting suffering on my opponent, rather than winning the match. Now I’ve learned to control my anger, and use it for positive gains. I’m not the same Corey Casey that I used to be.”

Brandon: “And we’re supposed to believe that?”

Corey looked at me with a confused expression on his face, as Keagan leaned over and smacked me on the shoulder.

Keagan: “Shut up Brandon.”

Anna: “So Corey, do you think you’ll beat Connor?”

Corey: “Absolutely. Connor is just one of those guys that gets thrown at me. Much like the management just threw Steel Angel at Brandon. Connor can’t beat me, and everyone knows it. He’s a nobody who’s won a few matches here and there. But the IWF knows that if somehow he manages to beat me, or even put up a good fight, then they’ll have reason to get rid of me, or do whatever it is they plan on doing. But I’m not going to let that happen. I have no personal grudge against Connor. But he represents the IWF, and it’s my job to take him out”

Brandon: “Corey, it seems like you’re not quite yourself. Is there something bothering you?”

Corey: “Well, there’s sort of something”

Keagan: “Tell us. Maybe we can help you.”

Anna: “And I’m sure the world wants to see that Corey Casey actually has feelings like a normal human being”

Corey: “Well, it’s just…It’s Jess. She left me before my title match at Fallout. She said I was just too much for her, and that she couldn’t handle who I was. I was a different person every day she said. So she left me. And I realized later on that she was right. So I changed, and became the man that she wanted me to become. But ever since I’ve gotten back, she hasn’t contacted me once. I’ve tried many times. I’ve called her, emailed her, messaged her, everything. But nothing I do get’s a response from her. I just want an opportunity to show her that I’ve changed for the better. But she won’t even give me that chance. And I just don’t know what to do. I don’t think she’ll ever talk to me again.”

Keagan: “Don’t say that! You can’t give up that easily. You have to really show her that you’ve changed. Girls take a lot more convincing than most guys do. Especially if you’ve done something wrong to them. Jess will take a while, but you can’t give up. You have to keep trying to convince her that you’ve changed”

Corey: “But how do I do that if she’ll never respond to any attempt I make to contact her?”

Anna: “There’s a lot of ways. But just texting or calling her nonstop is not going to work. You need to do small things that you might not have thought of, but she’ll get it. Like maybe send her some money to help support your kids. Show that you really care about them. Things like that”

Keagan: “You could do a big public apology. Girls like it when you admit you’re wrong. Especially when you do it in front of everyone. It shows her that you’re not selfish and don’t care that everyone knows that you’re wrong, but that you do care about actually apologizing to her”

Anna: “You could do that right now if you wanted. We have a camera. We have millions of people watching. If Jess isn’t actually watching this, I’m sure someone who knows her is. We’ll be on Hulu tomorrow morning or something, she can watch it there”

Brandon: “Whatd’ya say Corey?”

Corey: “Sure. If you think it will help, I’ll apologize right now”

Anna: “Awesome!”

Corey turned towards the main camera and looked right into it as it zoomed in on him

Corey: “Jessica. If you’re watching this, I just want you to know something. I love you. I know in the past I’ve done some horrible things. I was a terrible person, not only to you, but also to everyone else. I was an awful father. Our kids deserved much better than what I was as a father figure. You had every right to end our marriage and take our kids away from me at the time. I didn’t see it at first, but I do now. That’s why I’ve changed. I’ve worked hard to get all the demons out of me. I just wanted to be there for you in the future if you ever needed it. I want to be there to see our kids go to school. I want to see our kids graduate, go to college, get a job, get married. I want to be a part of their lives. My world doesn’t revolve around just myself any more. Jessica, I’m not asking you to take me back. I just want you to forgive me, and see that I really have changed.”

---------------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------------

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down