Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension - Molly Reid & Baron Thomson vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury

Go down

Ascension - Molly Reid & Baron Thomson vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury Empty Ascension - Molly Reid & Baron Thomson vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury

Post by Brandon Macdonald Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a no countout, no disqualification, winner take all tag team contest!

The titantron glows a crimson red when "Star in the City" by Kevin Rudolf plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

Everyday I'm a star in the city, walk these streets like a wanted man.
All the time got my shine looking pretty
Motherfuckers all know who I am
Every day feel the heat in the city
Like the barrel of a smoking gun
Read the signs, see the lights, they're so pretty
You're the one now turn me on.

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

Heather Thompson – Introducing first…from Trenton New Jersey…weighing two hundred fifty six pounds…Baron Tomson!

(Hey) give it all up for me
City boy life.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with a very cocky smirk etched in his face.

Every day I'm alive in the city
She's a fire that lives by the sun
On the street looking fine, looking pretty
She sucks the heat off my - gun
I will eat you alive in the city
While they pull up in fancy cars
Drinking wine, wasting time, you are pretty
Politicians, movie stars.

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

City boy life.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

The lights in the arena dim as Save the World begins to play over the loudspeakers in the arena. A spotlight appears on the stage as USC cheerleaders rush out from backstage dancing to the song. The cheerleaders make a line down the ramp and a single spotlight appears at the top of the stage. Molly Reid walks out in her cheerleading outfit, bouncing around with a smile on her face. She blows kisses to the crowd as she walks down the ramp, cheering with her cheerleaders.

Heather Thompson – And his partner…from Los Angeles California…weighing one hundred twenty four pounds…she is the current Queen of Wrestling champion…Molly Reid!

Molly Reid gets to the ring and walks up the steps, as the referee walks over and holds the ropes open for him. She smiles at him before ducking through the ropes and walking to one of the corners of the ring. She climbs onto the second rope and removes her cheerleading top, showing off her wrestling top. She throws the shirt into the crowd, and retreats to her corner, removing her skirt to reveal her wrestling shorts underneath. She stands in the corner awaiting the start of the match.

The arena dims and as the music starts, lights start flashing on and off like crazy all over the place until the vocals kick in and the lights go to normal with Blyss popping out of the curtains and jogging down the ramp. She yells at the crowd to get them pumped and hops onto the apron, hanging off the rope with one hand as she poses for the crowd/camera. Then she jumps over the ropes and runs up the turnbuckle, bending down and then slowly straightens herself just as the music screams “I won’t bow to weakness!” She smiles and poses before jumping back down and waits for her opponent.

Heather Thompson – And their opponent…from Chicago Illinois…weighing one hundred twenty pounds…Blyss Lockhart!

The opening double kick drums and guitar riffs of “Honest Eyes” by Black Tide blast through the arena speakers and the fans all get on their feet in anticipation.  As the intensity increases at the second intro riff, the fans cheer loudly as Gordon Fury walks through the entrance curtain, High Impact title draped over his left shoulder.  He flicks his hood back and riles up the fans from the stage, getting an even louder response.

"HATE!"

On that word Gordon fist pumps out in front of him, queuing a blast of pyro from behind him.

"I'm filled with hate,
And you will regret!
How did I get so lost?"

"FIGHT!
I’ll win this fight,
Pull Myself out!
Save myself at all cost!"

Gordon pulls the title off his shoulder with his right hand and holds it as he slaps hands with the fans on his way down the ramp, constantly on the move, going to both sides of the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And her partner…from Mackay, Australia, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion... Gordon Fuuuuurrrrrryyy!

"Give me my,
My life back!
I will take what’s gone..."

Gordon gets to the ring and climbs the ring steps, before stepping onto the apron, turning so that he is facing away from the ring.

"How?
How'd we come this far?
Why did we survive?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon turns and leaps in one motion, landing straight on the second turnbuckle.  He then hoists the High Impact title high in the air, causing an uproar of cheers.  

"Where did we go wrong?
What did we not see?
I'd rather live my life through Honest Eyes!"

Gordon then leaps off the turnbuckle and goes across the ring to the opposite corner, jumping up to the second turnbuckle, and riling up the fans again by holding the title up in the air.  He jumps down from the turnbuckle and hands the High Impact Championship to the referee before taking off his hoodie and throwing it into the crowd. He then measures his opponents as the song fades out.  

Johnny – I’ve got goosebumps for this one

Matt – I can’t wait! No matter what, a new champion is being crowned!

The referee takes both title belts and hands them to Heather Thompson. Blyss Lockhart and Molly Reid look to start things off as the referee calls for the bell.

Ascension - Molly Reid & Baron Thomson vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury Match
Ascension - Molly Reid & Baron Thomson vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury Championship
High Impact Championship vs Queen of Wrestling Championship
Mixed Tag Match
Winner Take All
Gordon Fury & Blyss Lockhart [vs.] Molly Reid & Baron Blaze

[Ding Ding Ding!]

As soon as the bell is rung, Baron Tomson reaches over the top rope and smacks Molly Reid on the shoulder, tagging himself in. Molly Reid turns around as Baron Tomson smiles at her. The referee runs over and forces Molly Reid to leave the ring. She does, never breaking her stare with Baron Tomson, who turns around and runs right into a kick to the stomach from Blyss Lockhart

Johnny – I guess Baron wasn’t going to let Molly start this match

Matt – Probably because if she did, Baron would never even get a chance to enter!

Blyss Lockhart begins to rapidly kick Baron Tomson in the stomach and side. Blyss Lockhart grabs onto Baron Tomson and tries to whip him into the ropes, but Baron Tomson reverses it and instead whips her into the opposite ropes. Blyss Lockhart rebounds and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Baron Tomson, and jumps up onto the second rope, before springboarding back towards Baron Tomson and taking him down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – Blyss Lockhart is all over Baron Tomson as we start things off in this match

Matt – This is identical to last week when Blyss beat Baron. He’s really going to have to change something up if he wants a different result.

Blyss Lockhart gets to her feet and walks to her corner, tagging in Gordon Fury. Baron Tomson slowly gets to his feet as Gordon Fury runs at him and begins to kick and punch him in the stomach, slowly backing Baron Tomson into a corner. Gordon Fury takes a few steps back before running and clotheslining Baron Tomson in the corner. Baron Tomson falls to the mat as Gordon Fury begins to stomp on his back. Gordon Fury jumps and drops a knee right to the spine of Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury drops down and locks Baron Tomson in a headlock.

Johnny – Gordon, Blyss, it doesn’t matter, Baron is still getting his ass kicked early on

Matt – This match could be over before Molly even gets a chance to get in the ring

Gordon Fury keeps the headlock on tight, as Baron Tomson begins to get to his knees. He manages to get to one knee, before standing up while Gordon Fury still has him locked in the headlock. Baron Tomson grabs onto the legs of Gordon Fury and lifts him up in the air, before slamming him backfirst down to the mat. Gordon Fury rolls around in pain as Baron Tomson crawls over to him and begins to punch him hard in the face. Baron Tomson begins to land punch after punch to the face of Gordon Fury, who desperately tries to block it.

Johnny – There we go, finally a bit of offense for Baron

Matt – He needs a lot more of that to win this match

Johnny – Give him time, we’re still early in this match Matt. He’s got plenty of time to get things going.

Gordon Fury eventually manages to block some of the punches and rolls away from Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury hops back up to his feet and narrowly sidesteps a charging shoulder block from Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury runs and jumps up onto the shoulders of Baron Tomson, wrapping his legs around Baron Tomson’s neck and spinning around, before taking Baron Tomson down with a huge reverse implant hurricanrana.

Johnny – Wow what a move by Gordon!

Matt – And just like that, all of Baron’s momentum is gone

Gordon Fury stands up and runs to his corner, tagging in Blyss Lockhart. Gordon Fury walks back and holds up Baron Tomson’s face. Blyss Lockhart runs and delivers a huge shining wizard to the head of Baron Tomson, knocking him flat on his back. Blyss Lockhart runs and bounces off the ropes before dropping a leg across the neck of Baron Tomson. Blyss Lockhart stands up and begins to stomp on the body and face of Baron Tomson. Blyss Lockhart eventually stops and walks over to the ropes. She bounces off of the second rope and backflips towards Baron Tomson, looking to hit a moonsault. Baron Tomson rolls out of the way at the last second.

Johnny – Baron got lucky there, if he had waited another half second to roll out of the way, Blyss would have gotten him

Matt – Why isn’t he tagging Molly in? I mean, come on Baron

Blyss Lockhart hits the mat hard and rolls around in pain. Baron Tomson slowly gets to his feet and sees Blyss Lockhart getting to her feet on the opposite side of the ring. Baron Tomson runs over and hooks Blyss Lockhart’s head. Baron Tomson lifts Blyss Lockhart up vertically in the air, before suplexing her backwards onto the mat. Baron Tomson immediately hops up and grabs Blyss Lockhart by the hair, picking her back up again. Baron Tomson lifts her up for another suplex, but instead drops her forwards onto her stomach.

Johnny – We saw this last week, Baron working up a tiny bit of offense, maybe he’ll be able to sustain it a little more this time

Matt – Maybe but I’m not counting on it Johnny

Baron Tomson grabs Blyss Lockhart and lifts her up, whipping her into the ropes. On the rebound, he lifts Blyss Lockhart up in the air and drops her over his back. Baron Tomson drops down and twists Blyss Lockhart’s arm behind her back, looking to get her to give up. Blyss Lockhart struggles with the hold and manages to pull herself near the ropes. Blyss Lockhart somehow jumps and bounces her feet off the top rope, springing her enough that she is able to flip over Baron Tomson, causing him to release the hold. Blyss Lockhart lands behind Baron Tomson and catches him with a big DDT as he turns around.

Johnny – Huge DDT by Blyss! Changing the momentum right back to her side in this match

Matt – And she looks a little tired, so she’s going to go tag in Gordon. The teamwork these two are displaying is amazing

Johnny – Meanwhile, Molly Reid has not even been looked at yet by Baron

Matt – Once she gets in the ring, watch out.

Blyss Lockhart crawls over to her corner quickly and tags in Gordon Fury, who rushes towards Baron Tomson. Suddenly, Baron Tomson jumps up and spears Gordon Fury, knocking both men across the ring. Baron Tomson slowly gets to his feet and lifts Gordon Fury up to his feet as well. Baron Tomson punches Gordon Fury in the chest a few times, before shoving him back into the ropes. Gordon Fury rebounds and tries to run at Baron Tomson, but his momentum is stopped and Baron Tomson immediately hits a huge belly to belly suplex on Gordon Fury.

Johnny – What a picture perfect belly to belly suplex by Baron! This could be what they need

Baron Tomson drops down to pin Gordon Fury as the referee begins to count.

Matt – No way that’s all he needs to put Gordon away

-1-

Gordon Fury easily kicks out. Baron Tomson gets to his feet and picks Gordon Fury up. Baron Tomson kicks Gordon Fury in the stomach, doubling him over. Baron Tomson runs and rebounds off of the ropes, and jumps up, looking to drop Gordon Fury with a scissors kick. Gordon Fury manages to move out of the way at the last moment. Gordon Fury grabs Baron Tomson from behind and whips him into the ropes. As Baron Tomson reaches the ropes and bounces off them, Molly Reid reaches out and slaps him on the back. The referee motions that a legal tag was made.

Johnny – Tag! Molly tagged herself in!

Matt – But Gordon doesn’t know that, he still thinks Baron is the legal man!

Baron Tomson is still unable to stop his momentum as he rebounds off of the ropes, and bounces right into a huge spear by Gordon Fury.

Johnny – Fury Impaler by Gordon!

Matt – But he’s not the legal man!

Gordon Fury spins around just in time to eat a punch to the face by Molly Reid. Gordon Fury covers himself up as Molly Reid rushes him, throwing huge punches and kicks to his stomach and face, always moving faster than Gordon Fury can block. Molly Reid throws one big knee to Gordon Fury’s stomach, doubling him over, before jumping and delivering a huge standing scissors kick to the back of Gordon Fury’s skull, knocking him to the ground.

Johnny – This is Molly’s first time fighting a male wrestler, and she does not look overmatched at all

Matt – Are you surprised? I think all of the women in IWF could easily hold their own against all the men. Just look at what Blyss did to Baron last week!

Molly Reid follows Gordon Fury down to the ground and mounts his back. She begins to punch and slap Gordon Fury hard in the back of the head, before grabbing his face, lifting it up and slamming it back down into the mat. Molly Reid stands up and begins to methodically stomp on the limbs of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid runs and bounces off of the ropes, before jumping and handspringing across the ring, before finishing with a full backflip and landing with both feet right across the back of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid then drops a leg across the back of Gordon Fury’s head.

Johnny – This is complete control by Molly Reid here. And she got to show off some of her cheerleading skills

Matt – That was a nice back handspring. I wish I could do that

Johnny – You should go try. I bet it’s not that hard.

Molly Reid stands up and smiles at Blyss Lockhart, who looks on from her corner. As Gordon Fury stands up, Molly Reid runs at him and delivers a huge flying crossbody. Gordon Fury manages to catch her and not fall down, before lifting Molly Reid up and slamming her down onto the mat.

Johnny – Finally Gordon gets a bit of offense in on Molly

Matt – Yeah, he just used his size and strength, which he clearly needs to use more of if he wants to beat Molly.

Gordon Fury reaches down and lifts Molly Reid back to her feet. Gordon Fury tries to pick Molly Reid up in air, but she holds onto his legs and blocks it. Molly Reid pushes Gordon Fury into the ropes and holds him there, delivering a few knife edged chops to the chest of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid quickly spins Gordon Fury around, pulls him back into the ring and jumps on his back. Molly Reid tries to sink her arms underneath the chin of Gordon Fury, trying to lock in a rear naked choke. Gordon Fury blocks the choke and eventually leans forward, throwing Molly Reid over his back and onto the ground in front of him.

Johnny – Nice reversal there by Gordon, Molly was looking to get that choke locked in tight

Matt – Well of course she was, you ever see someone try to lock in a loose choke?

Johnny – I get the sarcasm Matt

Gordon Fury picks Molly Reid up and tries to lift her onto his shoulders. He succeeds, but before he can throw her off of them, Molly Reid elbows him in the face and manages to escape behind him. Gordon Fury turns around and is hit with an elbow to the face. Molly Reid drops down to her knees and manages to lift Gordon Fury onto her shoulders from there, and drop him with a kneeling fireman’s carry slam.

Johnny – That was a nice little bit of strength shown there by Molly

Matt – This is all fun and stuff, but when are we going to see Blyss and Molly go at it. That’s all I’ve been looking forward too

Molly Reid stands up and grabs onto Gordon Fury’s ankle, lifting it up into the air and twisting it around, trying to lock in an ankle lock. Gordon Fury resists, and manages to spin onto his back. He upkicks Molly Reid in the stomach, knocking her backwards. Molly Reid stumbles backwards but regains herself, before charging back at Gordon Fury, who jumps up and delivers a huge clothesline that take both Molly Reid and himself down to the mat. Both wrestlers lie on the mat for a moment, before crawling over to the ropes and pulling themselves to their feet.

Johnny – This could be it Matt, both wrestlers are looking to their corners to make a tag

Matt – Molly won’t tag out

Gordon Fury looks at Molly Reid across the ring and then over at Blyss Lockhart in their corner. Gordon Fury immediately runs over and tags in Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid looks over at Baron Tomson, who indicates that he’s ready to be tagged in. Molly Reid flips him off and turns back to face Blyss Lockhart.

Matt – Told you she wouldn’t

Johnny – She did say that she was hoping Baron wouldn’t even show up tonight, so it wasn’t really that difficult of a guess

Matt – Just let me have this moment!

Blyss Lockhart runs and jumps onto Molly Reid, taking her down to the ground and landing right on top of her. Blyss Lockhart begins to drop punches and slaps to the face of Molly Reid, who desperately tries to cover up. Molly Reid eventually manages to buck her hips and get Blyss Lockhart to fall to the ground, allowing Molly Reid to get back to her feet. Both women get to their feet and circle each other, neither wanting to make the first move. The two never break eye contact as they continue to circle around the ring, faking shots and trying to figure out what the other is going to do.

Johnny – Oh man, look at these two just circle each other, feeling each other out

Matt – Neither want to make that first move, they want to see what the other does first. Something’s gotta give though.

Suddenly, Molly Reid fakes like she’s going to charge Blyss Lockhart, who immediately backs up and tries to defend herself. Molly Reid uses that distraction to run and clothesline Blyss Lockhart down to the ground. Molly Reid quickly follows Blyss Lockhart down to the ground and begins to attempt to lock in an armbar. Molly Reid desperately tries to pull Blyss Lockhart’s arm free, but to no avail. Blyss Lockhart eventually uses that pulling by Molly Reid to roll herself on top of Molly Reid, where she is able to punch Molly Reid in the face a few times with her free arm. These punches cause Molly Reid to release the armbar.

Johnny – Big punches to the face by Blyss Lockhart

Matt – That’s definitely one way to break an armbar.

Johnny – Both women are showing off their talents in the ring, I’m so excited for the future of the women’s divison here in IWF

Matt – You and me both, although I suspect for two different reasons

Molly Reid gets back to her feet and is immediately grabbed by Blyss Lockhart, who whips Molly Reid across the ring into the ropes. Molly Reid rebounds off of the ropes and is immediately hit with a huge flying knee from Blyss Lockhart that connects right at the top of Molly Reid’s chest. Molly Reid falls to the ground as Blyss Lockhart catches herself on the ropes.

Johnny – I’m sure Blyss would’ve rather had that knee connect with Molly’s jaw, but something tells me she won’t complain about that

Matt – Any positive offense in this match is good, everything adds up

Blyss Lockhart picks Molly Reid up to her feet and ducks under a swinging punch by Molly Reid. Blyss Lockhart spins Molly Reid around and grabs onto her, before immediately dropping Molly Reid with a Russian leg sweep. Blyss Lockhart goes to cover Molly Reid, but Molly Reid pushes her off before the referee can even begin counting. Blyss Lockhart and Molly Reid get back to their feet at the same time. Molly Reid immediately runs and jumps, taking Blyss Lockhart down with a flying clothesline. Molly Reid hops back to her feet and pulls Blyss Lockhart back up. Molly Reid throws Blyss Lockhart into the ropes and off the rebound, Blyss Lockhart manages to jump and deliver a huge float-over DDT to Molly Reid.

Johnny – Wow what a huge float-over DDT! Blyss is really taking the fight to Molly here in this match

Matt – Yeah she’s really looking like she’s going to start taking control of this match

Blyss Lockhart runs to the ropes and jumps off of the middle one. She backflips through the air and delivers a moonsault right across the chest of Molly Reid. Blyss Lockhart grabs Molly Reid’s leg and lifts it up. Blyss Lockhart begins to stomp on the back of Molly Reid’s thigh, before slamming it down onto the ground and grabbing the other leg. Blyss Lockhart does the exact same thing to Molly Reid’s other leg, before grabbing onto both of Molly Reid’s legs, lifting them up and jumping in the air, dropping both legs across the body of Molly Reid.

Johnny – Molly needs to do something here, because she’s in danger of losing all momentum and all chances of winning

Matt – Come on Johnny, didn’t you learn from her match with Tiffani? You never count out Molly Reid.

Blyss Lockhart walks over to the corner of the ring. She climbs up the turnbuckle and looks down at Molly Reid. Blyss Lockhart jumps and flips off of the turnbuckle, going to hit a 450 splash. Molly Reid rolls out of the way at the last second, and Blyss Lockhart crashes into the mat.

Matt – See? What did I tell you?

Johnny – Some great ring awareness and presence there by Molly to get out of the way of that.

Molly Reid uses this time to roll over on top of Blyss Lockhart and try to lock in some kind of arm triangle choke. Blyss Lockhart fights around it and doesn’t allow Molly Reid to lock it in. However, Molly Reid transitions into a mounted position and begins to drop punches to the body of Blyss Lockhart as she covers her face. Molly Reid quickly moves back to the side of Blyss Lockhart and gets her in a tight headlock, trying to squeeze all the air out of her. Blyss Lockhart tries to fight her way out of the headlock, but Molly Reid has it on tight.

Johnny – Molly has effectively pushed momentum back to her side, as she is grounding Blyss and not allowing her to get anything done

Matt – Yeah, Blyss is a high flyer, so any of these headlocks and mounts and holds to slow her down will really help Molly stop her from building a head of steam.

Blyss Lockhart manages to push herself up to her knees, and then onto her feet. She reaches out towards the corner, trying to tag in Gordon Fury, but Molly Reid holds her back. Blyss Lockhart slowly inches forwards, getting closer and closer to the corner. Suddenly Molly Reid lifts Blyss Lockhart up and delivers a big spin out powerbomb.

Johnny – Just when you think Blyss might get a tag, Molly comes and just completely ruins it

Matt – What a show of strength by Molly right there

Molly Reid grabs Blyss Lockhart by the legs and drags her back away from the corner. Molly Reid immediately drops an elbow to the chest of Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid stands back up and drops another elbow onto Blyss Lockhart’s chest. Molly Reid stands up one more time and grabs onto the top rope. She uses it to spring herself up in the air, and drops a leg across the neck area of Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid drops down and hooks the leg of Blyss Lockhart.

Johnny – Molly going for the win!

-1-

Gordon Fury enters the ring and runs towards the two women to break up the pin. Molly Reid immediately leaves the pin and runs at Gordon Fury and delivers a huge spear.

Matt – Spear by Molly! Wow what a move!

Molly Reid stands up and stares down at Gordon Fury, who rolls out of the ring slowly. As Molly Reid turns back to the ring, Blyss Lockhart runs towards her, jumping in the air and looking for her signature flying knee. Molly Reid sidesteps the attack and grabs Blyss Lockhart’s leg in midair and pulls, causing Blyss Lockhart to faceplant into the mat. Molly Reid grabs onto the ropes for leverage and plants her foot in the back of Blyss Lockhart’s neck, stepping down as hard as she can on it.

Johnny – This is unbelievable. Molly is doing exactly what she said she was going to do, and that was beat Blyss and Gordon on her own

Matt – Yeah she seems to know exactly where the other is at all times, and won’t let either of them team up on her. Brilliant strategy

Molly Reid holds her foot down on the back of Blyss Lockhart’s neck for a while, as Blyss Lockhart struggles to escape. Suddenly, Gordon Fury runs down the ring apron and throws a punch to Molly Reid’s face, knocking her off of Blyss Lockhart and on to the ground.

Johnny – Well apparently not all the time

Matt – I stand corrected

As both women slowly get back to their feet, Blyss Lockhart runs at Molly Reid and jumps onto her shoulders, spinning around and delivering a hurricanrana. Both women lay on the mat as the referee checks on both of them. Blyss Lockhart slowly crawls to her corner and dives for Gordon Fury, tagging him in. Molly Reid sees this, and grins before walking back over to her corner and slapping Baron Tomson on the shoulder. Molly Reid exits the ring as Baron Tomson stares at her.

Johnny – Looks like Molly wanted a bit of a break

Matt – She’s only doing it to fuck with Baron. She wasn’t kidding when she said she had no respect or care for her partner

Johnny – She’s very much a one woman army

Baron Tomson turns around and is immediately kicked in the face by Gordon Fury. Baron Tomson tries to enter the ring, but Gordon Fury kicks him in the stomach this time. Gordon Fury hooks Baron Tomson’s head and pulls him over the second rope, before delivering an elevated DDT from the second rope. Baron Tomson’s head smacks off of the mat and he rolls onto his back. Gordon Fury immediately springboards off the second rope and lands knee first across the chest of Baron Tomson.

Johnny – Well, maybe tagging in Baron wasn’t such a good idea by Molly

Matt – Yeah he seems to be getting his ass kicked, and pretty handily too.

Gordon Fury grabs Baron Tomson and picks him up to his feet. Gordon Fury runs and bounces off the ropes, before jumping up onto the shoulders of Baron Tomson and hits a headscissors takedown, sending Baron Tomson hanging over the second rope. Gordon Fury runs and jumps over top of Baron Tomson, grabs the top rope, and uses it to swing around and deliver two big knees to the face of Baron Tomson, knocking him back into the ring.

Johnny – Wow what a move!

Matt – I remember seeing Ruben Ricardo Leon hit a move like that once. It’s a tiger feint kick but instead of through the ropes sideways, you flip over top of them

Johnny – Only a real high flyer could pull off a move like that. Gordon Fury is no joke.

Gordon Fury vaults himself onto the top rope and jumps off towards Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury lands on Baron Tomson’s shoulders and spins around, delivering a hurricanrana that goes right into a pinfall. The referee drops down to count

Johnny – Huge hurricanrana!

-1-

-2-

Baron Tomson powers out just as Molly Reid is about to enter the ring and break it up. She slowly moves back to her corner. Gordon Fury reaches down and lifts Baron Tomson up to his feet. Gordon Fury whips Baron Tomson into the ropes. Off the rebound, Gordon Fury vaults over top of a charging Baron Tomson, who continues to the opposite ropes and rebounds off them. This time Gordon Fury is ready, and levels Baron Tomson with a huge dropkick.

Johnny – Do you think Molly is regretting letting Baron into this match? He is getting absolutely nothing done aside from getting his ass kicked.

Matt – Yeah, that probably wasn’t the best strategy by Molly, and I think she knows it too

Gordon Fury drops down and locks his arms around the neck of Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury tries to lock in a chokehold on Baron Tomson, who blocks it and headbutts Gordon Fury, knocking him backwards. Baron Tomson stands up and runs at Gordon Fury, clotheslining him to the ground. Baron Tomson begins to stomp on the head of Gordon Fury, who tries to roll out of the way. Baron Tomson reaches down and pulls Gordon Fury up to his feet. Baron Tomson hooks Gordon Fury’s head and lifts him up, before dropping him backwards with a suplex.

Johnny – There we go! Some much need offense by Baron

Matt – But how long will it last? We’ve seen this before, and he gets offensive for about thirty seconds before losing it again

Baron Tomson turns around and picks Gordon Fury up again. Baron Tomson lifts Gordon Fury up onto his shoulders, looking to hit a powerbomb. Gordon Fury punches Baron Tomson in the face a few times. Gordon Fury manages to lock his legs around the head of Baron Tomson just before he gets powerbombed, and instead brings Baron Tomson down with a frankensteiner. Baron Tomson crashes to the ring and quickly bounces back to his feet, holding his back in pain.

Johnny – Well that might have been even less than thirty seconds, so good call there Matt

Matt – What can I say, I’m some kind of genius

Gordon Fury grabs onto Baron Tomson and lifts him onto his shoulders. Gordon Fury quickly throws Baron Tomson over his head and drops him down, but gets his knee to smash right into Baron Tomson’s face

Johnny – Skyfall Guillotine by Gordon!

Matt – If he can pin Baron, this match might be all over!

Gordon Fury looks down at Baron Tomson, who isn’t moving. As Gordon Fury moves closer to Baron Tomson, Molly Reid runs at Gordon Fury and spears him hard. Molly Reid stands up as Blyss Lockhart tries to go after her, but the referee blocks her. Molly Reid grabs Baron Tomson and drags him across the ring to their corner with all her strength. She climbs back onto the apron, leans over the ropes, and tags Baron Tomson out.

Johnny – That was some incredible strategy by Molly Reid. When your partner won’t come for you for the tag, bring your partner to you

Matt – I’m amazed she could drag Baron across the ring like that. I mean it wasn’t far but still, she’s gotta be pretty strong

Molly Reid enters the ring as Gordon Fury crawls and dives and tags in Blyss Lockhart. The two women circle around the ring again, staring eye to eye. Molly Reid tries to do her fake attack again, but this time Blyss Lockhart sees it coming and charges at Molly Reid, taking her down with a clothesline. Blyss Lockhart pounces on top of Molly Reid and starts to shake her head, smashing it into the mat and smacking her in the face while she does it. Blyss Lockhart gets off of Molly Reid and stands up, pulling Molly Reid up with her.

Johnny – Molly learned the hard way that you can’t go to the well too many times. Eventually Blyss was going to catch on

Matt – Yeah and only on her second attempt. Blyss is smart, Molly needs to watch what she’s doing or else she’ll get caught

Blyss Lockhart grabs Molly Reid by the arm and whips her into the ropes across the ring. Molly Reid hooks her arms onto the ropes to stop herself from rebounding off of them. Blyss Lockhart sees this and runs full speed at Molly Reid, who ducks down and pulls the top rope down with her. Blyss Lockhart goes tumbling over the top rope and lands outside of the ring. Molly Reid drops down and follows her outside.

Johnny – Nice tactic by Molly Reid, we see that a lot these days, and it never seems to fail

Matt – People need to stop running full speed at the ropes like that

Molly Reid grabs Blyss Lockhart and picks her up, before dragging her by the hair to the announce table. Molly Reid grabs her by the back of the head and begins to slam it down onto the table. Baron Tomson begins to walk over to the announce table, but Gordon Fury runs across the ring and leaps over the top rope, taking Baron Tomson down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – Huge crossbody by Gordon to prevent Baron from getting involved over there

Matt – Poor Baron is really just doing absolutely nothing useful in this match

Molly Reid goes to whip Blyss Lockhart back to the ring, but Blyss Lockhart blocks it. Instead, Blyss Lockhart manages to whip Molly Reid hard into the steel steps. Molly Reid hits the steps at full speed and flips over them, holding her legs in pain as she rolls around on the ground. Blyss Lockhart walks over and grabs Molly Reid from the ground and lifts her up. Blyss Lockhart knees Molly Reid in the stomach, before twisting her around and lifting Molly Reid up on her back, before dropping down and hitting a gory neckbreaker.

Johnny – Damn that’s gotta hurt

Matt – What a move by Blyss, she’s putting it all on the line to win that Queen of Wrestling championship

Blyss Lockhart stands up as Gordon Fury walks around the ring towards her. The two talk for a moment, before pointing at Molly Reid, who has begun to crawl away under the ring. Gordon Fury reaches down and grabs Molly Reid by the leg, dragging her out from under the ring. Gordon Fury picks Molly Reid up by the head as Blyss Lockhart moves closer. But neither see that Molly Reid has picked up a kendo stick from underneath the ring, until she begins to swing it at both of them.

Johnny – Holy shit, Molly has a kendo stick!

Matt – This match was made no-DQ so that neither champion could get themselves intentionally DQ’d to retain. But nobody remembered that it meant weapons were all fair game!

Molly Reid smashes the kendo stick into the side of Gordon Fury, before spinning around and smashing it across the head of Blyss Lockhart. As Blyss Lockhart falls to the ground, Molly Reid turns around and hits Gordon Fury over the head with the stick, before moving beside him and holding the kendo stick across his face. Molly Reid hooks her leg behind Gordon Fury’s, and delivers a Russian leg sweep with the kendo stick across Gordon Fury’s face.

Johnny – Molly is going to town on the two of them now that she has this stick

Matt – Insert sexual joke here

Johnny – Come on Matt, let’s keep it clean

Matt – This is IWF! NOTHING is clean here

Molly Reid stands up and throws the kendo stick aside. She smiles at Blyss Lockhart, who is slowly getting to her feet. Molly Reid runs and jumps, spinning in the air and delivering a huge spinning heel kick to the head of Blyss Lockhart.

Johnny – Holy Molly Kick out of nowhere!

Matt – Damn, look at that impact!

Molly Reid stands up, brushing the hair out of her face and staring at the non-moving body of Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid reaches down and picks her up, before sliding her into the ring. Before Molly Reid can climb into the ring, Gordon Fury reaches out and grabs onto her leg. Gordon Fury yanks hard on Molly Reid’s leg, causing her to trip and smack her jaw off of the ring apron. Gordon Fury stands up and grabs onto Molly Reid, lifting her up and hooking her head. Gordon Fury quickly suplexes Molly Reid behind him, her back hitting the floor hard.

Johnny – Gordon just saved his belt there, Molly would have won if she had been able to cover Blyss

Matt – Yeah, when you’re champion, you’ll do anything to keep it. Gordon is definitely fighting through the pain and leaving it all out there

Gordon Fury stands up and grabs Molly Reid by the wrist, lifting her up and whipping her into the crowd barrier. Molly Reid hits the barrier backfirst and slumps up against it. Gordon Fury charges at her, looking to hit a spear. Molly Reid quickly moves out of the way as Gordon Fury crashes headfirst into the crowd barrier. Gordon Fury falls to the ground as Molly Reid crawls to the ring and pulls herself back in. Molly Reid crawls to where Blyss Lockhart is still lying, and covers Blyss Lockhart. The referee drops down to count.

Johnny – Now Molly gets a chance for the pin, but is it too late?!

-1-

-2-

Blyss Lockhart kicks out after two.

Matt – It was too late Johnny

Molly Reid rolls off of Blyss Lockhart and gets to her feet. Molly Reid motions for Blyss Lockhart to stand up. As Blyss Lockhart slowly gets to her feet, Molly Reid jumps and spins, looking to connect with a spinning heel kick. Blyss Lockhart ducks the kick and runs at the opposite ropes, rebounding off of them. Molly Reid lands and turns around to see where Blyss Lockhart went, and is immediately hit with a flying knee to the jaw.

Johnny – BKO!

Matt – Blyss could become the new Queen of Wrestling Champion!

Blyss Lockhart drops down and hooks the leg of Molly Reid

-1-

-2-

Molly Reid gets her shoulder up.

Johnny – Kickout!

Blyss Lockhart smacks the mat with her fists. She stands up and picks up Molly Reid, whipping her into the corner. Blyss Lockhart runs and tackles Molly Reid right in the stomach, knocking her into a seated position. Suddenly Baron Tomson climbs onto the apron and leans over, tagging himself in to the match.

Johnny – What the hell?

Matt – Totally forgot Baron was even in this match

Johnny – Me too, but why the hell would he tag himself in? He’s done nothing but get his ass handed to him all match

Matt – Maybe he wants to prove that he’s actually a lot better than he’s shown earlier

Baron Tomson enters the ring and runs full speed at Blyss Lockhart, dropping her with a huge clothesline. Baron Tomson keeps running and hits another clothesline on Gordon Fury, who had climbed onto the ring apron. Gordon Fury falls to the outside of the ring again as Baron Tomson turns around to see Blyss Lockhart getting to her feet. Baron Tomson runs and delivers a huge scissors kick to the back of her head, knocking her to the mat.

Johnny – Baron hits the Burst Shot! He might be able to steal a victory for his team after that

Matt – All he needs to do is hit the Blazing Perfection, and he’ll be the new High Impact champion!

Baron Tomson grabs Blyss Lockhart and lifts her up in the air on his shoulders. He quickly transitions so that he’s holding Blyss Lockhart in a vertical suplex position. Baron Tomson turns around, and is immediately speared by Gordon Fury, who had climbed back into the ring.

Johnny – Fury Impaler again!

Matt – He just saved the match for them!

Gordon Fury immediately goes back to his corner and reaches out for Blyss Lockhart, who is crawling towards him. Blyss Lockhart dives and tags in Gordon Fury, who immediately runs at Baron Tomson and picks him up. Gordon Fury lifts Baron Tomson onto his shoulders before hitting a modified reverse GTS and knocking Baron Tomson flat on his back.

Johnny – Skyfall Guillotine again by Gordon! This could be it!

Matt – All he’s gotta do is pin Baron and he’ll defend his championship!

Gordon Fury immediately drops down and covers Baron Tomson as the referee begins to count the pinfall.

-1-

-2-

Molly Reid dives and breaks up the pin

Johnny – Molly out of nowhere to break up the pin!

Molly Reid stands up and ducks under a punch from Gordon Fury, who had also stood up. Molly Reid jumps and hits a huge spinning heel kick to the head of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid drops down pulls Baron Tomson on top of Gordon Fury for the pin.

Johnny – MOLLY KICK!

Matt – New High Impact champion!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Gordon Fury gets his shoulder up just before the referee’s hand hits the mat a third time.

Johnny – HOW?!

Matt – I have no idea how Gordon just kicked out of that!

The referee holds up two fingers. Molly Reid gets up and kicks Baron Tomson out of the ring, and begins to yell at the referee. As Molly Reid is distracted with the referee, Blyss Lockhart slides into the ring and pulls Gordon Fury to their corner. Blyss Lockhart waits until the referee can see her, and tags herself in. The referee calls for the tag, which causes Molly Reid to turn around. Blyss Lockhart runs and takes Molly Reid down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – Blyss just nails Molly Reid with that crossbody, and they’re both going out of the ring after that

Matt – Can I just say how unbelievable this match has been? I could not even begin to choose an eventual winner

The momentum of the crossbody sends both women rolling out of the ring. Molly Reid and Blyss Lockhart slowly get to their feet at the same time. Blyss Lockhart moves towards Molly Reid, but is kicked in the stomach for her troubles. Molly Reid grabs Blyss Lockhart by the head and delivers a vicious double underhook DDT onto the floor. Molly Reid stands back up and waits for Blyss Lockhart to stand. When she does, Molly Reid jumps and delivers a huge spinning heel kick to the head of Blyss Lockhart, knocking her onto the Spanish announce table.

Johnny – Another Molly Kick!

Matt – How is Blyss’ jaw not broken in seven places?!

Molly Reid falls down and tries to regain her composure. She stands up and positions Blyss Lockhart on the middle of the table. As she turns around, Gordon Fury runs by and jumps up behind her, grabbing her head and falling down, delivering a single knee to the back of Molly Reid’s neck.

Johnny – Dread Spike by Gordon to save the day!

Matt – He always seems to get there in just the nick of time

Johnny – The teamwork that Blyss and Gordon are showing is phenomenal. If they win this match, that will likely be the reason

Matt – I wish I could say the same for Molly, she’s trying to do it all alone

Gordon Fury stands up and pulls Blyss Lockhart off of the table. Gordon Fury grabs Molly Reid and drags her to her feet, before throwing her onto the announcers’ table. Gordon Fury grabs Blyss Lockhart and rolls her into the ring, motioning to one of the corners. Blyss Lockhart slowly gets up and sees Gordon Fury motioning. Blyss Lockhart walks over to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Blyss Lockhart blows a kiss at Molly Reid, before backflipping off the turnbuckle and hitting a shooting star press onto Molly Reid, causing the table to break underneath them.

Johnny – Dear god!

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Matt – Holy shit is right! Blyss just hit the Blyzzard through the announce table!

Both women lie motionless in the table wreckage. Gordon Fury walks over and grabs Molly Reid and lifts her onto his shoulder. He walks over to the ring, and tosses Molly Reid under the bottom rope and into the ring. Gordon Fury walks back and grabs Blyss Lockhart, carrying her over to the ring. He rolls Blyss Lockhart into the ring as well, before sliding in himself. Gordon Fury grabs Molly Reid and Blyss Lockhart, drags them both to the middle of the ring, and then puts Blyss Lockhart’s arm across the chest of Molly Reid. The referee drops down to count.

Johnny – We’re about to get a new Queen of Wrestling champion!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Molly Reid gets her shoulder up

Matt – IT CAN’T BE POSSIBLE

Johnny – HOW…THE…HELL…

Gordon Fury can’t believe it and starts arguing with the referee. Gordon Fury sees Baron Tomson getting to his feet outside of the ring. Gordon Fury runs and vaults over the top rope and onto the ring apron. Gordon Fury jumps up and springboards off of the second rope, backflips through the air towards Baron Tomson. Gordon Fury completes the flip, grabs onto Baron Tomson’s head, and uses his momentum to take Baron Tomson down with a huge DDT.

Johnny – Baron Tomson tries to get back into this match, gets shooting star DDT’d

Matt – Hashtag Baron problems. Also I’ve never seen anyone hit that type of a move before

Gordon Fury slowly gets to his feet and slides into the ring. Blyss Lockhart is getting to her feet, while Molly Reid is starting to move in the middle of the ring. Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury both walk over to Molly Reid and begin stomping on her from either side. Gordon Fury reaches down and lifts Molly Reid onto her knees. Suddenly Molly Reid swings her arm up as hard as she can, smashing it into Gordon Fury’s nuts. Gordon Fury falls down clutching his balls, as Molly Reid gets to her feet and runs at Blyss Lockhart, taking her down with a flying crossbody.

Johnny – I cannot believe that Molly is still moving in this match

Matt – By all accounts, she should be dead at this point, she’s taken such a beating

Johnny – And yet here she is, holding off both Gordon and Blyss and actually getting in a lot of offense.

Matt – Molly is the real deal. She’s fighting a handicap match against a very good and cohesive team, and she’s getting the better of them it seems. Not to mention she has inhuman pain tolerance

Molly Reid turns back towards Gordon Fury, who is getting to his feet. Molly Reid walks over to him and begins to knee him in the head a few times. Molly Reid grabs Gordon Fury by the head, but suddenly he spins her around. Molly Reid ducks down as Blyss Lockhart flies over top of her and connects a flying knee the chest of Gordon Fury

Johnny – Blyss just BKO’d Gordon!

Matt – I think it missed his jaw, so I don’t think it was as bad as it could have been. But what ring awareness by Molly

Molly Reid grabs Blyss Lockhart from behind and delivers a running bulldog. Molly Reid gets on the back of Blyss Lockhart and begins to punch away at the back of her head. Eventually Blyss Lockhart bucks Molly Reid off of her, and the two women stand up. Molly Reid tries to whip Blyss Lockhart into the ropes, but Blyss Lockhart reverses it and instead whips Molly Reid into the ropes. Molly Reid rebounds off the ropes and dives at Blyss Lockhart, connecting with a huge spear that sends both women through the ropes and onto the floor outside the ring.

Johnny – Spear by Molly! Spear! Spear! Spear! Spear!

Matt – We get it Johnny, we’re all watching the same thing you are!

Both women lay motionless for a while, before slowly standing to their feet. Blyss Lockhart and Molly Reid grab each other by the head. Both Molly Reid and Blyss Lockhart begin trading punches, the crowd cheers for both women as they each land punch after punch to each other’s heads

Johnny – This is something else. Listen to the crowd. Before the match, they were solidly behind Blyss and against Molly. But now they don’t even care, they’re cheering for both!

Matt – It’s because of how incredible this match has been! This crowd knows they’re witnessing something special

Molly Reid begins to gain the upper hand and begins pushing Blyss Lockhart back towards the other announcer’s table. Suddenly Gordon Fury slides out of the ring and clubs Molly Reid in the back of the head. As Molly Reid falls down, both Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart slowly lift her onto the announce table. The partners each hook Molly Reid’s head and go to deliver a double suplex onto the table. However Molly Reid manages to block it, and instead delivers a double DDT to both Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart, their heads smashing off of the table, but not breaking it.

Johnny – Double DDT! Molly has just taken control of this match by herself AGAIN!

Matt – She’s doing it all Johnny, literally single handedly winning this match. I’m shocked.

Johnny – I knew she was good, but this is ridiculous.

Molly Reid quickly rolls off of the table and goes under the ring. She pulls out a smaller table and carries it over to the announce table. Molly Reid sets it up overtop of Gordon Fury. Molly Reid then lifts Blyss Lockhart up and lays her across the table over Gordon Fury.

Johnny – Jesus what the hell does Molly have planned here

Matt – Oh god, I think I know. If she pulls this off…I won’t even have words to describe it Johnny

Molly Reid jumps off of the table and slides into the ring. Molly Reid stands up and climbs onto the top turnbuckle. She motions for the crowd, who fall completely silent as they await this move. Molly Reid uses the top rope to bounce off of, as she springs herself into the air, does a front flip and lands right on top of Blyss Lockhart. They crash through the table, land on top of Gordon Fury and all crash through the announce table.

“HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK”

Johnny – TELL ME…I DID NOT…JUST…SEE…THAT!

Matt – I saw it! And I can’t believe it! Air Molly onto Blyss, through a fucking table, onto Gordon, through another god damned table! Are you shitting me?

Johnny – I don’t even understand how that just happened

Matt – It was like some kind of dark magic

All three wrestlers lay motionless in the wreckage of tables for minutes. The referee slides out of the ring to check on all of them. Eventually they all start to stir, but not even close to getting back up. Baron Tomson suddenly walks over to the wreckage and looks at both Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury, looking back and forth at the two of them.

Matt – Wow I completely forgot Baron was even here, he’s been so useless. What is he doing now?

Johnny – He doesn’t know who the legal man in the match is!

Matt – Do you?

Johnny – Ummm…I think it’s Blyss? And I think Baron is too? I actually have no idea, I completely forget

Matt – The referee knows, and that’s all that matters

Baron Tomson eventually grabs Gordon Fury and picks him up, carrying him into the ring and sliding him under the bottom rope. Baron Tomson slides into the ring as well and picks Gordon Fury up. Baron Tomson hooks Gordon Fury’s head and spins him around. Baron Tomson lifts Gordon Fury up in a vertical suplex position. But before Baron Tomson can bring him down, Gordon Fury manages to flip his way out of the hold.

Johnny – Gordon avoids the Blazing Perfection, somehow!

Matt – I have no idea how he managed to escape that, but all I know is that if he didn’t, he would have lost this match

Gordon Fury uses absolutely all of the strength that he has left to lift Baron Tomson up onto his shoulders. Gordon Fury tosses Baron Tomson over his head and delivers a huge knee to the back of Baron Tomson’s head, before collapsing in the ring.

Johnny – Skyfall Guillotine one more time!

Matt – How did Gordon even have the strength to lift Baron!?

Johnny – I don’t think he did. Look at him. He isn’t even moving. That took every last bit of his strength.

Neither man move as they both lay motionless in the ring. Outside the ring, Molly Reid is slowly getting to her feet. She looks into the ring and then down at Blyss Lockhart. Molly Reid stomps on the face of Blyss Lockhart a few times, before slowly pulling herself towards the ring.

Johnny – Molly Reid is up and moving! Somehow!

Matt – If she can get in there and pin Gordon, she’ll retain her championship!

Johnny – But Matt! Gordon isn’t the legal man! And neither is Molly! She can’t pin him

Molly Reid climbs into the ring, where Baron Tomson and Gordon Fury lie, neither moving very much. Molly Reid gets into her corner and yells for Baron Tomson to make the tag, but he doesn’t seem to hear her. She gets frustrated and climbs into the ring herself. Molly Reid walks over to Baron Tomson and helps him to stand up. She slaps him, trying to get him back to his senses. Eventually, Molly Reid points at Gordon Fury and yells something at Baron Tomson.

Matt – What is she saying?

Johnny – I think she’s telling Baron to hold Gordon up

Matt – I don’t like the looks of this for Gordon. This could be the beginning of the end

Baron Tomson walks over to Gordon Fury and picks him up. Baron Tomson holds Gordon Fury on his feet, while Molly Reid yells at him. Molly Reid suddenly spits in Gordon Reid’s face, before slapping him as hard as she can. Baron Tomson almost loses his grip on Gordon Fury, but catches himself. Molly Reid smiles and tries to amp up the crowd, who boo her loudly. Molly Reid suddenly jumps and goes to deliver her spinning heel kick finisher. But just as she is turning around, Baron Tomson loses his grip on Gordon Fury and drops him. As he goes to pick him up, he is kicked in the face by Molly Reid.

Johnny – Molly Kick to Baron!

Matt – Oh my god, the idiot dropped Gordon and got hit himself! He just cost them the match!

Johnny – All he had to do was hold Gordon up for Molly! And he couldn’t even do that

Matt – Molly should beat his dumb ass, how can you not even hold someone in place?

Molly Reid looks down at Baron Tomson, lying motionless on the ground. Molly Reid drops down and yells at Baron Tomson, before slapping him in the face as hard as she can. Molly Reid turns around and sees Gordon Fury crawling out of the ring. Molly Reid reaches into Baron Tomson’s pocket and pulls out a lighter and puts it in her top. Molly Reid immediately goes after Gordon Fury, sliding out of the ring to where Gordon Fury is. Molly Reid grabs on to Gordon Fury and whips him into the crowd barrier as hard as she can.

Johnny – Molly is looking to put Gordon away completely.

Matt – If she can take out Gordon, she can focus all her energy on getting Blyss, who is still unmoving in this mess of wood in front of us

Gordon Fury hits the wall and falls down. Molly Reid catches her breath for a moment before walking over and pulling out a table from underneath the ring. She leans it up against the crowd barrier. Molly Reid goes back under the ring and grabs a bottle of something, before dumping it all over the table.

Johnny – I swear to go, if that’s what I think it is

Matt – This match just got a whole lot hotter!

Molly Reid pulls the lighter out of her top and flicks it, before tossing it onto the table. The entire thing bursts into flames, causing the people near it to immediately back away. Molly Reid walks back over to Gordon Fury, who is getting to his feet. Molly Reid grabs Gordon Fury by the arm and whips him as hard as she can towards the flaming table. Gordon Fury manages to slow himself down and stop just before hitting the table.

Johnny – Holy shit that was close

Matt – Gordon is mere inches away from running into that flaming table. He’s lucky.

Gordon Fury wipes his head and turns around, and is immediately speared by Molly Reid right through the table and crowd barrier.

"WHAT THE FUCK" "WHAT THE FUCK" "WHAT THE FUCK" "WHAT THE FUCK"

Johnny – SWEET JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH!!!

Matt – RIGHT THROUGH THE FLAMING TABLE

Johnny – Good god! Good god! Good fucking god!

Both wrestlers immediately roll around on the ground in pain as ring crew put out the remaining fire on the broken pieces of table. Molly Reid slowly rolls around and begins to move as Gordon Fury lies unmoving on the ground.

Johnny – Molly just took it to the next level

Matt – She is putting herself on the line to win this match. She wants to hurt Gordon and Blyss, not just beat them

Inside the ring, Baron Tomson begins to stir. Suddenly, Blyss Lockhart appears on the ring apron, climbing to the top turnbuckle with the Queen of Wrestling championship belt around her waist.

Johnny – Holy shit, Blyss is standing!

Matt – And she’s got that belt around her waist

Johnny – Holy shit, she’s not doing what I think she’s doing is she?

Blyss Lockhart blows a kiss to Baron Tomson, before jumping off of the turnbuckle and backflipping in the air. Blyss Lockhart connects with the shooting star press right on top of Baron Tomson, the championship belt landing right across the chest of Baron Tomson

Johnny – BLYZZARD!

Matt – THIS HAS TO BE IT

Both wrestlers lay in the ring motionless. After a few moments, Blyss Lockhart rolls over and drapes her arm across the chest of Baron Tomson. The referee drops down to count the pin as Molly Reid sees this from the outside of the ring.

Johnny – Molly needs to hurry; does she even have enough strength left?

-1-

Molly Reid rushes to the ring and tries to dive into the ring. She pulls herself up into the ring as the referee’s hand hits the mat again

Matt – Holy shit this is going to be close

-2-

Molly Reid dives at Blyss Lockhart, trying to break up the pinfall

Johnny – And the dive!

-3-

Molly Reid hits Blyss Lockhart, breaking up the pin.

Johnny – Did she get it?!

Matt – I don’t know, wait for the referee’s signal!

The referee holds three fingers up in the air, indicating that Molly Reid was too late in her pinfall breakup. He calls for the ball.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Johnny – PINFALL!

Matt – Blyss Lockhart is the new Queen of Wrestling Champion! And Gordon Fury retains his High Impact Championship!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners…the defending High Impact Champion Gordon Fury…and the NEW Queen of Wrestling Champion Blyss Lockhart!

Johnny – I don’t even have words right now

Matt – I do! Jesus tapdancing tittyfucking Christ Superstar was that match ever crazy!

Johnny – Molly Reid was the best wrestler out there today, but even that wasn’t enough. In the end, the unit of Blyss Lockhart and Gordon Fury was enough to win this match

Matt – At this point Molly has nobody to blame except for Baron Tomson. He was completely outmatched in this one, was the sole reason they lost.

Molly Reid gets to her feet and begins to yell loudly at the referee, claiming she broke the pinfall. The referee holds firm, saying that she was too late. Molly Reid gets more and more frustrated, before finally jumping and hitting a huge spinning heel kick to the referee’s head. Molly Reid moves towards Blyss Lockhart, but about five more referees and some security guards run out and slide into the ring, holding her back.

Johnny – Molly Reid definitely believes that she broke up that pinfall before the three count

Matt – You know, now that I’m looking at the replay, I think she’s right. It looks like she broke it up early.

Johnny – I think the referee got it right

Matt – Agree to disagree. Either way, Molly is PISSED

Molly Reid tries to fight her way through some of the security, but eventually gives up and storms out of the ring and up the entrance ramp. Meanwhile in the ring, Blyss Lockhart is slowly getting to her feet. Outside the ring, Gordon Fury is helped to his feet by some referees, who bring him into the ring. The referee hands both of them their title belts. Both look shocked as they are handed them.
[b]
Johnny - They don't even know that they won!

Matt - I can't believe what we just witnessed. Gordon defends his title, and Blyss wins hers!

Johnny - The dream has been reached! All that time, and Blyss has FINALLY won the championship!

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down