Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Behind Bars vs Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews - RP #1

Go down

Battle Behind Bars vs Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews - RP #1 Empty Battle Behind Bars vs Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:57 am

---------------------------------January 19th, 2011---------------------------------

Brandon quickly shut the door to the room. He was panting hard. He looked at Anna, who was hiding behind her desk. She had tears in her eyes.

Anna: "Are...are t-t-they gone?"

Brandon: "No. Anna. I need you to hide back there for a little bit longer. Can you do that?"

Anna: "Y-y-yes. What's going on?"

Brandon: "These people are after me, and me only"

Anna: "Why are they after you?"

Brandon walked over to a big picture on the wall and moved it, revealing a big safe behind it.

Brandon: "Because of something I did a while ago"

Brandon opened the safe and began to pull stuff out of it

Anna: "Where did that come from? What are you doing?"

Brandon took off his shirt and pulled a big bulletproof vest on, then put his shirt on over top of it. He pulled some more stuff out of the safe, including a HK416 rifle, a few clips for it, and small Desert Eagle pistol.

Anna: "Brandon, where the hell did those come from?!?!"

Brandon: "Anna. Relax. I'll explain when I get back"

Anna stood up.

Anna: "You most certainly will not. What the hell is going on Brandon?!"

Brandon shoved the pistol into a holster built in to the waistband of his pants.

Brandon: "Look, Anna. There will be plenty of time to explain this, but I need to do this first."

Anna: "I don't think so. Brandubh Macbeatha Macdonald. You walk out of that door without explain this to me, and we are done. I was just sitting here, doing some stuff, and all of the sudden, you call me to tell me that people are here with guns, and to lock my door and hide under my desk. Then you come in here and pull out military vests and guns? No Brandon. You will explain what's going on right now. I don't know what's going on. Do I even know you right now?"

Brandon looked at Anna. She had used his real full name. She was being really serious. He could see the tears coming back, the sadness in her eyes. He walked over to her, and reached out and rubbed her cheek, brushing her tears away.

Brandon: "Anna. I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. I don't have time to explain fully, but I'll sum it up my best, okay babe?"

Anna sniffled and looked up at him, trying to force herself to stop crying.

Anna: "Okay."

Brandon looked at her and sighed.

Brandon: "Look. You won't remember this, but I was hit by a car in like, the first year I was living in New Mexico. I was injured, badly. Like, beyond a regular doctors capabilities."

Anna: "What? What happened?"

Brandon: "Well I got my surgery done by a big military doctor, because he was the only one who would be able to do something so major so quickly. And it had a huge cost. It would have set me back a huge amount"

Anna: "So what did you do?"

Brandon: "Well, after I had healed properly, could talk again, and all that, I was approached by someone. You might know him. Donald Rumsfeld."

Anna: "The Secretary of Defense?"

Brandon: "The very same. He talked to me, said he was a fan of my fighting, but more specifically, my discipline. He talked to me about how discipline was extremely key in the armed forces."

Anna: "I don't see what this has to do with anything"

Brandon: "You will. Look, we got talking, and then he offered to waive all the surgery fees and everything, if I did something for him"

Anna: "What did you do?"

Brandon: "I didn't even say anything, but you knew I accepted?"

Anna: "I'm your wife. Of course I know that. I could see it"

Brandon: "That's why I love you. But what I'm about to tell you is so confidential, that telling you is risking prosecution by the government. But I realized that this is the reason people are after us"

Anna: "Wait, so you knew who these people were?! And you didn't tell anyone, not even the police?!"

Brandon: "I couldn't. I'm bound to secrecy. But I'm going to tell you. I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner"

Anna: "Tell me what?! What did you do?!"

Brandon: "I joined the United States Military. To pay off my surgery."

Anna: "You were in the military? Well that's something to be proud of, isn't it? Why couldn't you tell me, and why was that such a big deal?"

Brandon: "Because. I was in a special operations unit. One that technically doesn't exist"

Anna: "What?"

Brandon: "I was, and technically still am, Major Robert Macdonald of American Special Operations Task Force 88."

Brandon pulled out a plaque and handed it to her.

Battle Behind Bars vs Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews - RP #1 Army110

Anna took the plaque and looked at it. It was the only thing Brandon had ever gotten from the military, acknowledging that he was ever even a part of it. 

Anna: "I've never heard of Task Force 88."

Brandon: "The name has changed many times, but that's the whole point. We're a spec ops team. Anti-terrorist unit. We get sent on covert missions, mostly to the Middle East and Africa."

Anna: "What do you guys do?"

Brandon: "Well, there are a lot of names to describe us. I guess the most common theory is that we are a hunter-killer team."

Anna: "What...What does that mean?"

Brandon: "They send us in to go after big terrorist targets. We capture them, or kill them. Whichever is easier."

Anna: "You..you kill them?"

Brandon: "Anna. That was our job. It was a 'better them than us' mentality. You know how crazy it got after 9/11"

Anna: "I do."

Brandon: "Right. So you know that we had to do-"

Two men burst in the door, with masks covering their faces. Brandon quickly turned, without even looking, and fired two shots from the rifle in his hand. Both men dropped to the ground, blood pouring out of wounds in their heads. Anna screamed loudly.

Brandon ran over and shut and locked the door. He looked down at the bodies. He crouched down, and felt for a pulse. Nothing. He pulled one of their masks up and looked down at the man's neck at the tattoo he had there. A black snake inside a red triangle.

He looked over at Anna, who was crying behind the desk.

Brandon: "Baby, baby, it's okay. You're safe. You're safe with me"

Brandon walked over to her, and she jumped into him, sobbing into his shoulder. 

Anna: "T-t-t-they w-w-were going to k-k-kill us"

Brandon: "I know. It's okay. It's okay Anna. But I need you to look at me"

He grabbed Anna's shoulders and looked her right in the eyes. He wiped the tears out of them for her, and he kissed her quickly. 

Brandon: "I need you to listen to me very carefully. Can you do that?"

Anna nodded her head

Brandon: "Okay good. Now, take this phone"

He handed her a black cell phone. 

Brandon: "You're going to stay right behind me. I'm going to take you to a back exit, and lead you outside. Once you are there, open the phone, and dial '3'. When the man answers, tell him that you are the wife of Major Robert Macdonald, and that there is a code 34. Just answer any questions he has. Tell him where you are, and tell him that I told him that making sure you are safe is his primary duty. Then he can come for me. Okay?"

Anna: "B-b-but, are y-y-you sure you'll b-b-be okay?"

Brandon: "Anna. I've done this before. I'll be fine. I promise. Just do what I said okay?"

Anna: "I'm scared Brandon"

Brandon: "I know sweetheart. Here."

Brandon pulled out a small beat-up gold chain with a locket at the end of it. He held it up for Anna to see.

Brandon: "I wore this every time I went on a mission, or did anything where I was in danger. I always kissed it before I started, and it always made me feel better. It was protecting me."

Brandon opened up the locket, and showed Anna the picture inside. The picture of her from their grade twelve graduation. Brandon smiled as Anna began to smile through her tears

Anna: "You had that picture of me with you all the time?"

Brandon: "I sure did. It saved my life. Literally. I can explain that later. First, please Anna, just stick behind me, okay?"

Anna wiped the tears away from her face and nodded her head.

Anna: "Okay. I can do it"

Brandon walked over to the safe, and grabbed something.

Brandon: "Put this on. Just in case. It's a bulletproof vest."

Anna put it on, and stood up with Brandon.

Brandon: "Okay, so just stick right behind me, and do exactly as I say. Once you're outside, get to some sort of cover, somewhere that no one could see you from the building. Then make the call. Okay sweetie?"

Anna: "Okay. I can do it"

Brandon: "Atta girl. I know you can do it. Here. This is a lot to ask, but you need this."

He pulled out the pistol from his pants, and handed it to Anna, who didn't take it.

Anna: "I don't know how to use this, I've never held a gun in my life"

Brandon: "It's real easy Anna. I'm giving this to you just in case as well. You take off the safety here, you point, you pull the trigger."

Anna: "I can't, I can't. I won't be able to do it"

Brandon: "Anna, please, just take it. I don't think you'll have to use it. Just hold onto it"

Anna: "...Okay"

He handed Anna the gun, and started walking towards the door. He motioned for her to stand back, as he slowly opened the door. 

He quickly looked left, then turned to the right, gun pointed down the hall. Nobody. Brandon started to walk forward, and told Anna to follow him. She ran out of the room, sticking right behind Brandon. He quickly looked around the corner. He and Anna ran do a small office. They ran over to a door in the back, which led to a back service staircase. 

Brandon and Anna hurried down the stairs. They made it to the ground floor, and Brandon opened the door. As he did that, a shot came down from up above and hit the door above Brandon's hand. Brandon grabbed Anna's mouth before she could scream.

Brandon: "Anna. Run. See those construction tubes? Get into them, run to the other side, then hide. Then do as I said. Can you do it?"

Anna nodded her head. Brandon uncovered her mouth and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back, with just as much passion. Brandon broke the kiss and she started to hurry out the door. She turned back to him.

Brandon: "I'll be fine. I promise."

He pulled out his locket, and kissed it. Anna smiled, and then hurried into the construction tubes. Brandon smiled, and as soon as he saw she was safe, he closed the door. He looked up at the stairs, not seeing anyone anymore. He kissed his locket again, before opening the door, and moving back in to the building.

Brandon thought back to what had happened. He tried to remember how many people there were with these guys. 

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battle Behind Bars vs Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews - RP #1 Empty Re: Battle Behind Bars vs Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:57 am

Brandon: "Any messages for me Rachel?"

Rachel: "None Mr. Macdonald. It's been a pretty slow day"

Brandon: "Tell me about it. I could be out on the beach right now, relaxing"

Rachel: "I know how you feel. My boyfriend and I are going to the beach after my shift ends."

Brandon: "That sounds like fun. How long have you two been together?"

Rachel: "Almost a year. Not that long. But I really have feelings for him"

Brandon: "I'm sure he has the same feelings for you. I don't know how he couldn't."

Rachel: "Thanks Mr. Macdonald. You're too kind. You're one of the nicest bosses I've ever had."

Brandon: "Well, I try my best."

Rachel: "And you do great. Your wife is a lucky woman."

Brandon: "Thanks Rachel. Let me know if I get any messages. And tell anyone that I'm in a meeting. I just want to be with Anna this afternoon"

Rachel: "I will. Have fun"

Brandon: "Thanks. Have fun at the beach tonight"

Brandon walked back down the hallway, and over to the elevator. He pressed the floor button, and waited for it to arrive. He heard people open the door to the building. He watched as eight men walked into the building, wearing long black trench coats. He listened in as one of them approached Rachel.

Man: "Excuse me, but we're here to see Brandon Macdonald."

The man had a thick middle eastern accent, Brandon couldn't quite make out exactly where.

Rachel: "Do you have an appointment?"

Man: "No, but we were hoping we could see him anyway"

Rachel: "I'm sorry, but I can't let you in unless you have an appointment"

Man: "Very well then. I'm sorry you couldn't agree"

The man pulled out a gun and fired one shot to Rachel's head. Her lifeless body slowly fell to the ground, into a puddle of her own blood. Brandon looked on in horror as the elevator opened. He quickly hurried in and pressed the close button. 

Man: "Hey! Someone's in the elevator!"

Brandon quickly hid himself behind the elevator wall, as he watched bullets fly by him. He waited for the door to close, and when it did, he quickly pulled out his cell phone and called his office.

Anna: "Brandon? What's up?"

Brandon: "Anna, lock the door, right now!"

Anna: "What? Lock the door?"

Brandon: "Yes, do it now!"

Anna: "Okay, okay, jeez. Why?"

Brandon: "Once it's locked, hide behind your desk, and don't open it for anyone! I have a key, I'll be there in a minute"

Anna: "Brandon. What's going on?"

Brandon: "There are people here looking for me. They shot Rachel"

Anna: "They shot her?! Is she okay?"

Brandon: "Anna, she's dead. You need to do as I say. Hide behind the desk, and don't let anyone in"

Anna: "Okay, that's what I'm doing. Brandon, what's going on?"

Brandon: "I'll explain in a sec. I have to go"

Brandon hung up the cell phone, and opened up a control panel in the elevator. He quickly scanned it, and found the wire he was looking for. He quickly pulled it out, and all of the button lights vanished. Now no one could see what floor the elevator was on. 

Brandon waited until he had gotten to his floor, then quickly got out and ran to his office. He pulled out his keys, and unlocked the door, and hurried in, shutting it behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Eight. There was eight of them. Two of them were already dead. Six left. 

Brandon hurried over to the security room. He looked around the corner quickly, and saw a man standing there, guarding the room. Brandon quickly turned the corner, and fired three shots, hitting the man and killing him. He ran into the security room. It was empty. He scanned the cameras quickly. He could see five of the remaining men. One was walking around a hallway, two were guarding a room, and two were inside that room. Brandon quickly hurried off in that direction. 

Brandon quickly moved around a corner and fired two shots into the roof. He hid behind a filing cabinet, and looked through a crack, watching two men run over to investigate. He held his gun close to him, and waited. He watched as one man approached him, while the other looked the other way. Brandon waited until the man had just passed by him, before kicking the gun out of his hand, jumping up, and shooting the other man, who never even saw him. He turned back to the other man, who was reaching for his gun. He shot him in the knee's, before picking up the gun. He ripped the man's bandana, and shoved it in his mouth, before tying up his hands with the other bit.

Brandon hit the man on the head with the butt of his gun, knocking him out. He pulled him into a room, and shut the door. He went back into the hallway and moved slowly towards the room where he knew they were. He quickly hid behind another big cabinet in the hallway. He saw one man still outside. He was joined by another man from inside the room. They walked towards Brandon. He took a deep breath, and hopped up quickly and shot one of the men. He fell to the ground as the other man immediately started to spray the area where Brandon was with his machine gun. 

Brandon sat with his back towards the cabinet, watching the bullets fly by. All he could hear was the sound of the gun. Brandon had been in this situation before, but he was never alone. He always had his team to count on. They weren't here. He prayed Anna had gotten a hold of them. He waited. Paper flew everywhere, walls were falling apart, the noise from the cabinet was incredible. Brandon waited some more. As soon as he heard the empty click of the chamber, he hopped up, turned, and fired four times at the man. 

Brandon walked over to the doorway that they were guarding. Brandon slowly opened the door, turning and looking around. He saw no one. He knew there was another man though. He spun around and saw him, standing behind the door. Brandon pulled the trigger. Nothing. The gun was empty. The man laughed and kicked the gun out of Brandon's hands. He came at Brandon, trying to punch him. Brandon blocked each one, and landed a big kick to the man's stomach. The man stumbled backwards, and Brandon ran at him, picking him up, and driving him back-first through the table. Brandon got on top of him, and began pounding him in the face as hard as he could.

Brandon: "Terrorist bastard. I never did anything to you"

The man smiled at Brandon.

Man: "Or so you think"

Brandon: "What do you want from me?"

The man just laughed. Brandon looked at him laughing, and lost his patience. He grabbed the man's neck, and snapped the life out of him. He looked down at the man's body, still with a laughing expression on his face. He slowly got up, and heard the click of a chamber. The eighth man. He had completely forgotten that there was still one guy left. 

Man: "Turn around, slowly"

Brandon turned around to look at the man, who wore a mask to cover his face.

Brandon: "What do you want from me?"

Man: "What I want from you? I want the same thing that you took from me"

Brandon: "Listen, I didn't take anything from you"

Man: "Oh, I think you did. You took away the one I loved the most. But, not 'love', int the sense that you Americans think of love. This man was a visionary"

Brandon: "Look, if I killed someone, I'm sorry, I was just doing my job"

Man: "Ah, your job. Well then, that's okay isn't it? If you were just doing your job, then all is forgiven."

Brandon: "Look, who are you?"

Man: "Ah. I thought you'd never ask. My name is Kamaran Abdurazaq Muhamed. I was a follower of a very great man that you killed."

Brandon: "Look, I already told you, I don't know who you're talking about, or why you are here."

Kamaran: "Ah, the moment of truth. I was the strongest follower of this man. He was my idol, my hero. And now, I have been sent here to avenge him. Does the name Abu Ghadiya sound familiar?"

As soon as Brandon heard that, he knew. Ghadiya was a member of al-Qaeda, who would smuggle everything the military needed across the Iraqi-Syria border. He was hand picked for it by another man that they had killed, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Brandon had personally killed Ghadiya during a cross-border raid in October of 2008. 

Brandon: "It rings a bell"

Kamaran: "You killed him! One of the greatest thinkers and leaders of our times. He was just like al-Zarqawi! And you and your American scum murdered him."

Brandon: "Look, this is true, I did. I was just following orders. Do you really want to kill me?"

Kamaran: "Oh no, Mr. Macdonald. It is not you who I intend to kill. See, you took away a man I loved, who Iraq loved. So I think I'm just going to kill the one you love most"

Kamaran threw open a door, and Brandon saw Anna, tied to a chair. She had duct tape over her mouth, but as soon as she saw him, she began to try and scream out for him. Brandon moved towards her, but Kamaran held up his hand, holding something in it. Brandon stopped and looked at his finger, which was hovering over a red button that was attached to a device. Brandon looked at the chair Anna was tied to, and saw a blinking light underneath. The same light that he saw a month ago underneath his Hummer. He looked at the rest of the chair, and saw plastic-looking material in blocks, stuck to parts of the chair. 

Brandon: "You wouldn't"

Kamaran: "Oh I would. And I will. Mr. Macdonald, I want you to get to your knees, while you watch your wife die. And then I'm going to kill you"

Brandon: "Please. Just kill me instead"

Kamaran: "I don't think so. Knees. Now"

Brandon slowly got to his knees, staring at Anna. He saw the tears flowing down her face. He held his hands together, and began to pray. 

Kamaran: "Ahh, a religious man I see. Too bad it will be all for nothing. There is nothing your false god can do for you."

Brandon looked at Anna. She was still crying. But he could see her hand. It was making a small motion. It was as if she was telling him to keep talking. To keep Kamaran talking. Brandon looked up at Kamaran.

Brandon: "False god? I think you're getting yourself confused with me"

Kamaran: "Is this some sort of american funny? You praise a false god, one who doesn't exist. You must praise Allah. The only true god"

Brandon: "And what has Allah ever done for you? You spend more time killing yourselves in his name than you do praying"

Kamaran: "Shut your mouth! You know nothing of Allah. In fact, I'm tired of your games. Time to say goodbye to your slutty wife"

Brandon watched as Kamaran tightened his grip on the detonator. Brandon closed his eyes, and prayed some more. He heard the window shatter suddenly. He looked up and saw Kamaran falling to the ground. Brandon dove, and grabbed the detonator from his hand. He rolled back up, still holding the detonator. He looked at Anna, who had a relieved look on her face. He looked out the broken window, and saw a helicopter. And in the helicopter, he saw one of the most relieving things he had seen in a while. The tiger striped mask.

Brandon: "Johnston!"

Brandon watched as Eric Johnston lifted his head off of the sniper scope, and gave Brandon the thumbs up. Brandon breathed a sigh of relief, and ran over to Anna. Still holding the detonator, he quickly untied and untaped Anna, who jumped out of the chair and hugged him. She sobbed into his shoulder.

Brandon: "There there Anna. It's over. It's all over"

Anna: "I called them, but before I could say anything, they grabbed me and dragged me away. They tied me up, and brought me up here"

Brandon: "I'm so sorry Anna. You're okay now"

Anna: "I...I was just so scared"

Brandon: "I know. Lets go downstairs"

Brandon picked Anna up, and carried her to the stairs, where they descended to the main floor. They walked through the doors, and Brandon saw people running in and out. It was when he saw a group of seven people standing around, all decked out in the finest military outfits that the government gave out.

Brandon: "Are you kidding me?!"

Brandon ran over and embraced the men standing there. Each man pulled his mask up and yelled with Brandon.

Brandon: "You can't be serious. Sullivan, Johnston, Cartlidge, Hallett, Stafford, McCabe, Thompson. You guys are all still kicking around?"

Sullivan: "Hey man, you know we work just as often as you do. We just don't go and get famous in our off time"

Brandon: "Hey man, I was famous before I started all this"

Sullivan: "I know man, we're just yanking your chain. So who's the lovely lady that we had to save?"

Brandon: "Right. Guys, this is Anna Macdonald, my wife"

Sullivan: "So this is Anna? We've heard so much about you"

Anna: "Really?"

Sullivan: "Of course. Brandon talked about you non-stop. Sometimes it bordered annoying"

Brandon looked at Anna and smiled. She hugged him and whispered in his ear.

Anna: "Glad to see that you didn't forget about me"

Brandon: "I told you that I never did"

Brandon turned back towards his team, Task Force 88, smiling at him. Brandon realized something.

Brandon: "Wait a sec. Where's the big man?"

Sullivan: "Turn around"

Brandon turned around, and came face to face with General James Smith. The man looked down at Brandon, and smiled.

Smith: "Good to see you Brandon!"

Brandon: "It's good to see you too General"

Smith: "How've you been? You seemed to have made quite an impression with the world in your wrestling talents"

Brandon: "Yeah, well, it's just something I do"

Smith: "Yeah. You aren't as good though. You're more cut out for military work."

Brandon: "Well, not real military, right?"

Smith: "Oh, right. We're not really real"

Brandon: "General, it's great to see you again. So how did you guys know where to find me?"

Smith: "You can thank your wife. She called when we were already on the way down here. We quickly traced it, and found the building you were in. We had Johnston do what he does best, and boom, we're here"

Brandon: "Well you guys saved me. And my wife. I can't tell you how grateful I am"

Smith: "It's what we do Brandon. You're one of us"

Brandon: "Yeah. Still, I thank you. Wait, why were you already on your way here?"

Smith: "Brandon. You haven't served it all. You're still part of this team."

Brandon looked at all of them.

Brandon: "Going back, huh?"

Smith: "Got the orders two days ago. Rounded everyone up. You were the last"

Brandon: "So when are we heading out?"

Smith: "You better be thanking me for this one. I pulled some strings. We leave next Tuesday. The day after your wrestling show"

Brandon: "What am I supposed to do? Last times, I had no fights for months, so I got away with it. This time, I fight every week. I have to give some reason as to why I'm going to be gone for months"

Smith: "You're just going to have to tell them. Tell everybody. They need to know"

Brandon: "But what about the secrecy of the Force?"

Smith: "The secrecy is out. Someone spilled. We aren't as covert as we once were. The government still ignores us, technically. But the general public knows more about us than we'd like them to. Just tell them you're in the military. You don't have to give away anything else."

Brandon looked at Anna, and then back at General Smith

Brandon: "Alright. I can do it. But on one condition. You guys all get front row seats to the show, and you have to watch"

General Smith looked at all of the guys, who nodded.

Smith: "Deal. We'll be there. But we head out the next day"

Brandon: "Sounds good."

Anna: "Brandon, I'm coming with you"

Brandon turned around and looked at Anna.

Brandon: "Anna, you can't. I don't want to risk you"

Anna: "Oh come on Brandon! I wouldn't be fighting or anything. I have medical experience. I could be a nurse or something. I'm not going to live by myself. I can let mom and dad take care of David again. They already are."

Brandon: "But Anna...."

Anna: "No buts. If you're going, I'm going"

Brandon looked at General Smith. He shrugged.

Smith: "We could use another nurse"

Brandon turned back to Anna, and smiled.

Brandon: "Alright. What good am I without you anyway?"

Anna: "Good, but not great"

Brandon: "What about Fight the World. What about the resort?"

Anna: "Well we fight Nick and Ashley this week, in an all or nothing fight. If we lose, we lose Fight the World. And Keagan and Patrick can take over running the resort for a few months. That should not be a problem at all. Brandon. It'll work out"

Brandon: "I guess you're right."

Anna: "Now you need to tell everyone"

Brandon looked at his team, and then back at Anna. 

Brandon: "Call the press. Tell them to meet me out back at our conference area"

Anna: "Done"

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle Behind Bars vs Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews - RP #1 Empty Re: Battle Behind Bars vs Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:58 am

------------------Two hours later------------------

Brandon: "I want to thank you all for coming here on this day"

Reporter: "Brandon, what happened here at the Fight the World headquarters? We heard there was gunshots, bodies, bombs, everything?"

Brandon: "I'm not at liberty to discuss that. The press conference has another point to it"

Reporter: "And what might that be?"

Brandon took a deep breath.

Brandon: "Eight years ago, the nations security was in big danger. It was after 9/11, and everyone was living in fear. The military was a big part of calming everyone's fear. Well, I wanted to help. So I joined the military. I worked it out, so that I could serve time while I was taking a break between fights. All those stories, of me up in the North hunting, or ice fishing. None of those were true. They were cover-ups of the real story. That I was fighting with our boys in Iraq."

Reporter: "So you mean to tell us that you've been fighting overseas at sporadic times over the last eight years?"

Brandon: "That's exactly what I mean"

Reporter: "But what's this got to do with anything?"

Brandon took another deep breath. A tear came to his eye.

Brandon: "It means that I've been called over. Now. I..I have to go. I have to leave wrestling. Battle Behind Bars will be my final show. It's not exactly the dream match that I wanted to be my last, but it's going to work out."

Reporter: "So, you're saying, you're done? Leaving?"

Brandon: "I have no choice. Military service comes first over everything. I've worked everything out. I leave on Tuesday. So yes. This is hard to say, but I'm fighting my last wrestling match on Monday."

Reporter: "Will it be your last ever?"

Brandon: "Well....I don't want to say ever. But I can't stand before you, and say that I'll be coming back to wrestle for sure. It all depends. But d..don't count on it. Think of this as my last wrestling match-"

Brandon cut off and bit his fist, trying to hold back tears. He didn't think he would be this emotional about this. Wrestling was his life. All he did, all he wanted to do. Leaving it all behind was the hardest thing he'd ever had to do. 

Anna stepped up beside him.

Anna: "Look, this comes as a shock to all of us. This is by far the hardest thing that Brandon's ever had to do. Let's just support him. He's had an amazing career, not just wrestling, but as a fighter, and a person. And, he is serving our entire country, for us. Lets give him a round of applause. Because, at some point, I'm sure Brandon has had an effect on all our lives."

Anna began clapping, followed by some of Brandon's Force friends. Pretty soon, the entire area was filled with thunderous applause. Brandon smiled, and lifted his hand in the air. He leaned back into the mic.

Brandon: "Thank you all. So so much. I love each and every one of you. That's why it gives me such pleasure to fight for you guys. Not just for entertainment, but overseas, where it really matters. As hard as it is to leave wrestling, it feels good to be going back. Thank you all for coming. If you haven't already, get your tickets to Battle Behind Bars. I want as many people possible for my last show. And I know you won't be disappointed. Thank you all. God bless."

Brandon stepped down from the podium, and back inside. He looked up at his team. They all began clapping slowly. General Smith walked over to him.

Smith: "That was good Brandon"

Brandon: "Thanks general. It was hard"

Smith: "I have no doubt. I'm sorry this had to come at such a time. I truly am."

Brandon: "It's okay General. In the back of my mind, I knew this moment would come. So I was ready. I'm just not ready to leave wrestling. But I think I soon will be."

Smith: "Well. I'm sorry you have to do this Brandon. But we'll all be there, supporting you. Oh, also. I think you'll be needing this."

General Smith reached into a bag sitting on the table, and pulled something out. He handed it to Brandon, who looked at it. A huge smile broke out over his face. 

The Shark Mask.

Brandon: "Lets do this."

Brandon put the mask on, but not over his face. He grabbed Anna's hand, and kissed her quickly. The Force walked ahead of them, over to the giant helicopter waiting. Brandon turned back to the building. He closed the doors for one final time. The ending point to Fight the World. He turned back to Anna, kissed her, and then together they climbed into the helicopter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is it

My final match. It came a lot sooner than I think anyone had planned. And while I definitely could think of a better final match for me, I think the one I'm in is the best for right now.

Nick, I thought you were my friend. But I just don't know what you think anymore. I should have listened to Jason awhile ago. He was right. THe only time that I can say that Jason was right, but he was. I thought I could be friends with you. But instead, you used my trust, and took advantage of it. You attacked me after my match, one of the biggest of my career. 

Why? Why not just challenge me like a man? Why go the cowards way out, and attack me? Because I guess I was wrong when I called you a friend.

When I started here, you were my only friend. Lots of planning, tons of stuff, all as friends. Was it then? Was it then that you knew that you were going to stab me in the back, just to get back the company that you tried so hard to destroy? Because if it was back then that you knew, well, I'm sorry that I ever even considered you as a friend. 

You're a power-obsessed asshole Nick. About the only reason that I'm glad that I'm leaving is because I no longer will have to deal with you. You stop at nothing to get what you want. You care about Ashley, and yourself. That's it. You care for no one else's well being. Even if they consider you a friend. But I guess I should've seen that coming. 

Ashley, I just don't know what to think. I also consider you a friend. But then, last week, you had to go and attack my wife, for absolutely no reason. She wasn't even in the match. She wasn't going to stop you from attacking me. So why attack her. That just wasn't called for. I thought you were my friend Ashley. I guess I can no longer say that. 

Back when Corey went crazy on you two, everyone got mad at him. But he brought up a good point. Can you two have a match without helping the other? You said yourself Ashley, that you were fighting this for Nick, and so you were fighting to win. But you weren't fighting it for Nick. You were fighting it with Nick. The same Nick who I retired, who himself had said that he didn't want to fight a real End Game fight with me just a few weeks ago. I guess things change pretty fast with you two huh?

From friends to nothing. Because that's what this is now. Nothing. I don't like either of you. Anna doesn't like either of you. If that's what you wanted to happen, then you got it. I'm sure neither of you like us. So it works out in the end. 

The point is, my last fight is now a fight that I don't want to fight. I was hoping my last fight would be a good match against my friends. A match that the fans would love, and a match where the competitors had respect for each other. A few weeks ago, that would have been the case. Now? Well, it's quite the opposite. I have to fight two people who I genuinely dislike. And it's for everything. For Fight the World. But guess what? I don't care about Fight the World anymore. I'm leaving after this show. So you win no matter what. NLWF is coming back. Nothing anyone can do to stop that. 

The only thing I wished for was to have a good respectful match between a group of friends. Now, I can't say that this is going to be one. Knowing you two, you're going to go out of your way to injure me. Because that's just the type of cowards you are. When a man is fighting in his last match in wrestling, and he wants to say goodbye to his fans one last time, you'll be the ones attacking him and not letting him do that. 

So that's all I ask for this match. If you were ever truly friends with me, find it in your heart to do this. Let me say goodbye. Let me have a final moment with the wrestling ring, and the fans. You'll beat me, sure. But please, I ask that you somehow find it in your cold cold hearts to just leave it at that. You'll get what you wanted. You'll get the NLWF back, you'll get the FTW tag titles. Just let me have my final moment. I'm not asking for friendship, I'm not asking for anything too special. Just something that I feel I deserve. I've done a lot for this company, and if this is the death of Fight the World, then I think I should be the one to close it. It's my company, my world. Let me have that final moment. If you can do that, you will have regained some of my respect. Not that it matters to you, but just think back to a few months ago.

When we were friends.

So, at Battle Behind Bars, you can beat me, bloody me, whatever you want to do. I refuse to tag Anna in. She has done nothing to either of you, and so she deserves nothing. But I know that if I tag her in, the two of you will just hurt her. So she'll watch, as you two beat me, and take back NLWF. But please. Please. Just leave it at that. This is the final request of a man you may never see again. The only thing he wants before he goes. 

I pray that you can respect that final request. 

But if you don't, and I don't expect you to, because you're both that kind of people, well, I guess leaving was the right idea after all. Because if two people can't respect the final wishes of a man who is leaving wrestling and his life behind, his company, his friends, well, then I guess I don't belong here after all.

Ever. 

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honour one another above yourselves.

Romans 12:10, NIV

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down