Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlegrounds VIII with James Shark vs Corey Casey & Vincent Van Rose (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Go down

Battlegrounds VIII with James Shark vs Corey Casey & Vincent Van Rose (Tag Team Match) - RP #1 Empty Battlegrounds VIII with James Shark vs Corey Casey & Vincent Van Rose (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:15 pm

---------------------Night of Battle Grounds VII---------------------

Brandon: "One more?"

Anna: "Sure, why not?"

Brandon grabbed the bottle of Grey Goose vodka that was sitting in the dressing room beside him and Anna. He grabbed the shot glass that Anna was holding, and filled it up. He filled his own up, and held it up. Anna knocked hers against him.

Brandon: "Bottoms up"

Brandon exhaled and took the shot, and watched Anna do the same out of the corner of his eye. He put the glass down and stood up, wobbling slightly. He laughed as Anna stood up and stumbled into his arms.

Brandon: "Fuck, how are you going to announce?"

Anna: "I need some weed to calm me down"

Brandon: "Good idea"

Brandon pulled a baggie out of his back pocket. He reached back into his pocket and grabbed a thing of papers. He handed one to Anna. 

Brandon: "You still know how to roll?"

Anna: "Duh. You think I forget how to do something like that?"

Brandon: "Just making sure babe"

Brandon sat down at a table in the room. He lay the paper down on the table and grabbed some weed from his baggie. He dropped it into Anna's hand, and then grabbed some for himself as well. He placed it into the crease in the paper, and folded it over. He licked it shut, and began to roll it tightly. He  finished by twisting the end. He looked over at Anna, who was doing the same. Brandon reached up and pulled down the smoke detector in the locker room, and tossed it off to the side. 

Brandon: "There we go"

Anna: "You have a lighter right?"

Brandon: "Of course."

Brandon pulled out a Zippo lighter from his pocket. He leaned over to Anna, who had the joint in her mouth. He flicked the lighter on, as the flame rose high up. He held it to the end of her joint, and she inhaled, lighting the blunt. He did the same for himself, and inhaled the smoke deeply, before exhaling.

Anna: "Fuck, this is good"

Brandon: "I know right?"

Anna: "This is awesome. Am I going to see you at all tonight announcing?"

Brandon: "Of course you will. I might be a bit fucked though"

Anna: "Yeah, I'm not exactly all here either. I'm going to need a superhuman effort to call this show"

Brandon: "Dude. Anna. You're so hot"

Anna: "And you aren't?"

Brandon grabbed her and kissed her deeply. He broke the kiss, and they both took another hit from their joints. They kissed again, the smoke intertwining inside their mouths. They broke the kiss when they heard a beeping coming from Anna's bag.

Anna: "Fuck. I have to go announce like, now"

Anna quickly took deep inhalations of her joint, until it burned up all the way. She tossed it in the trash, and reached into her bag. She grabbed some gum, and some body spray. She sprayed herself, covering up the weed smell, and puts a piece of gum in her mouth. She turns back to Brandon, who's sitting on the chair, smoking his joint.

Anna: "I'd kiss you again, but I just put on body spray and perfume."

Brandon: "It's okay. I'll come say hi to you later on"

Anna: "You better!"

Anna turned to the door and stumbled a bit.

Brandon: "You gonna make it to ringside drunkie?"

Anna: "Shut up. I'll be fine"

Brandon: "I know you will. Don't embarrass yourself out there"

Anna: "I'm not thaaaat drunk"

Anna winked at him and blew him a kiss. Brandon reached up and pretended to catch it. He put his hand into his pocket.

Brandon: "I'll save that for later"

Anna: "Naughty boy"

Anna turned and walked out the door. Brandon sat in his chair, hitting his joint until it burnt out. He looked around the room at all the smoke and laughed. He tried to stand up, and immediately fell over. He stood back up again, and tried to walk towards the door. Before he got there, he turned around and grabbed two pre-rolled joints, and some pills, and shoved them into his pocket, along with his lighter. He grabbed two beers, opened one, and shoved the other in his back pocket. He walked out the door, and began to wander around backstage. 

He stumbled around, with people watching him, giving him dirty looks. Brandon walked by a masked man who was trying to get into his locker room. Brandon turned and yelled at him.

Brandon: "Ruben!"

Ruben Ricardo Leon turned around and looked at Brandon. His face tensed a bit.

Ruben: "Oh. Hey Brandon."

Brandon: "You ready for Corey tonight?"

Ruben: "Yeah, I think so. I suppose you're here to remind me about all the times I've lost to you, and how that even if I win the briefcase, I'll still lose?"

Brandon: "Whoa...wait. Okay. No, not at all."

Ruben: "Are you okay? You look a little out of it?"

Brandon: "Yeah, I might be a bit drunk. What of it?"

Ruben: "I guess you don't have a match tonight, so it's okay? I didn't know we were allowed to drink backstage"

Brandon: "Fuck that. Who cares who's allowed to do what. Anyways, Ruben, I got some information for you son"

Ruben: "What might that be?"

Brandon: "Whether you like it or not, I'm going to interfere in your match tonight. I've made up my mind. I need to get Corey Casey with some revenge"

Ruben: "You're going to interfere, in the condition that you're in?"

Brandon: "Fuck Ruben, don't you trust me? I've been in much worse shape before, and done shit that'd blow your mind. Don't worry about me."

Ruben: "If you say so. As long as you don't cost me my match"

Brandon: "Trust me Ruben, you'll see"

Brandon turned around and continued walking down the hall, as Ruben stared at him strangely, before shrugging his shoulders and walking into the door he was opening. Brandon continued to walk down the hall, trying to find an exit to the main concourse level. He threw the empty beer bottle in his hand across the hall, and grabbed the other one from his pocket, using a table edge to open it. He began to drink it, and saw Johnny Electric walking over to him.

Johnny: "Brandon, a quick word?"

Brandon held up a finger as he finished his beer. He tossed it backwards, causing it to smash on the floor. Brandon looked over at Johnny and cameraman.

Brandon: "...Johnny!"

Johnny: "Brandon, can you tell us about your concussion? Has it improved enough to wrestle in a match?"

Brandon laughed and fell over. Johnny reached out and helped him up

Johnny: "Are you okay?"

Brandon: "I'm a tad fucked Jonathan"

Johnny: "Uhhhh, can we get any thoughts Brandon?"

Brandon: "Well I was just thinking about going to get another drink"

Johnny: "I don't think you need another drink Brandon"

Brandon: "You don't even know me"

Brandon turned to walk out the concourse doors, but Johnny grabbed his arm.

Johnny: "Come on Brandon, don't do this"

Brandon shoved Johnny off of him, and stared at him. He turned around and kicked open the concourse doors, walking out into the main hallway

Johnny: "We're not going to air that"

Brandon looked around the concourse. He knew that there was a bar somewhere in this building. He walked past many spectators wandering around. Most of them looked at him, disbelief on their faces. Brandon payed no attention to any of them, as his mind was set on getting to the bar. He found his way to an escalator, and grabbed on to the side of it and was pulled up. He finally found the bar, and walked inside, sat down at the bar, and ordered four whiskey shots.

Bartender: "Hey, aren't you Brandon Macdonald?"

Brandon: "Damn straight"

Bartender: "Are you supposed to be drinking while working?"

Brandon: "I'm not booked dude. I can do whatever"

Bartender: "Oh...kay"

Brandon: "Shots dude. Shots"

The bartender shrugged and poured out 4 shots in a row. Brandon reached into his pocket and pulled out three pills. He popped them in his mouth. Brandon grabbed one of the glasses and downed it, swallowing the pills. He grabbed the other and did the same. He finished off the last two, and stacked the glasses up on the bar.

Guy: "Dude, you're Brandon Macdonald!"

Brandon: "Yeah bro, what's it to you?"

Guy: "Dude, you're drinking during the show?! Epic!"

Brandon: "I'm bored as shit"

Guy: "Dude, have you watched any of the show?"

Brandon: "Nope. I spent an hour trying to find the fucking bar"

Guy: "You smell like weed dude. Just sayin"

Brandon: "You smell like ass dude. Just sayin"

Guy: "This guy! This guy right here!"

Brandon: "Shots for everyone! On the house!"

The bartender looked annoyed as everyone in the bar cheered loudly. They all clambered to get their shots, as the bartender poured them. Brandon grabbed his and held it high in the air. He pounded it down and took it back, as everyone around him did the same. He dropped the glass and put his arm around the guy beside him. The guy cheered and yelled for his friends to take a picture. 

Guy: "Dude, this is awesome. I always thought you would be a bit of a dick in real life"

Brandon: "Nah dude, you're think of that Corey Casey guy."

Guy: "No no, I know he's a dick, it was someone else"

Brandon: "Oh, homie, I know. You musta been thinkin of Vinster Van Pose!"

Guy: "Dude, I think it's Van Rose"

Brandon: "Pose, Rose, is there a difference?"

Guy: "Nah man, not that I see. And yeah, it definitely was him!"

Brandon: "Yeah man. Dude is a butt plug, am i right?"

Guy: "Yeye dude. Guy's like, a fat piece of shit"

Brandon: "No doubt. Southern guy? Pfffft. Like that matters"

Guy: "Fucking ridiculous dude"

Brandon: "And dude, he's always calling out everybody. But the funny thing is. He sucks!"

Guy: "Dude, I know! He's a legend in his own mind!"

Brandon: "True say my man"

Guy: "If only he had the skill to back it up. His mouth is writing checks that his body can't cash"

Brandon: "Man, that's so true. Dude is an idiot"

Guy: "Yo, his match is on now"

Brandon: "Fuckers probably gettin his ass kicked"

Guy: "Dude, it's a No-DQ match"

Brandon: "Yeah man, it is"

Guy: "Dude, how fucked are you? That means you can interfere"

Brandon stared at him for a moment. He could hardly see straight. His body felt like nothing. Must have been the OxyContin kicking in. Finally. Brandon turned towards the guy, and leaned on him for support.

Brandon: "Should I go kick Vinsanity's ass?"

Guy: "Dude go for it!"

Brandon turned to everyone, and yelled, while falling backwards.

Brandon: "Hey everyone! Should I go kick Vinnie's ass!?"

The people in the bar started chanting for him to go. Brandon stood up, and started to clap. The people clapped with him. Brandon ran out the door, but tripped and fell over the garbage can. He stood up and whipped the can across the hall, much to the delight of all of the fans. He ran down the wrong escalator, and made it to the concourse level. He ran into a Security: guard.

Security:: "Sir, sir, where are you going?"

Brandon: "I gotta get to the ring"

Security:: "I don't think so sir. You're drunk"

Brandon: "No fucking shit I'm drunk you fucking retard. Let me go"

Security:: "I don't think so. You're coming with me"

Brandon: "Dude, you obviously fucking don't know who I am"

Security:: "Nope"

Brandon: "I'm fucking Brandon Macdonald you fucktard"

Security:: "Yeah right. And I'm Corey Casey"

Brandon turned around quickly and punched the man hard. He grabbed him, and hit him with the Shock Factor. He knelt down beside the man, holding the back of his head.

Brandon: "Listen to me next time shit"

Brandon ran over to one of the entrances to the main arena area. He ran through the crowd, pushing people in chairs out of the way. He made it to the guard rail, and flung himself over it. He landed on his ass, but stood back up. He saw three Vincent's crawling back into the ring across from him. He tried to grab the rope to pull himself in, but missed. He finally got in and ran at the middle one, knocking him out of the ring. He turned to face the other two, but they had vanished. 

Brandon slid but fell out of the ring, and walked over to Vincent. He picked him up, and threw him into the ring post. He watched as four Vinnie's fell to the ground. He shook his head, and yelled a bit. When he opened his eyes, there was only one Vinnie lying on the ground. Brandon looked and saw a hammer in his hand. He wondered how that had gotten there. 

Brandon turned and began to stomp and hit Vinnie with the hammer. He slid him into the ring, and locked him in Lights Out. He continued to keep the hold locked as Vinnie began to TAP OUT. Eventually, he felt something hit his head. He stood up and looked over and was hit with a chair to the head. He shook his head and stared at the man swinging the chair.

Brandon: "The fuck is wrong with you Shaggy? Why you gotta hate on me? I love Scooby Doo"

Shaggy threw Brandon the chair, and he caught it.

Brandon: "Yo, thanks dude, Imma use this now, kthxbai"

Brandon tried to turn around, but was tackled to the ground by Shaggy. He rolled out of the ring, and pulled himself up to his feet on the guard rail. There were a few twenty something year old fans there, screaming at him. Two girls and two guys.

Brandon: "Yo, why the fuck did Shaggy tackle me?"

Guy Fan #1: "No idea man. This match is intense"

Brandon: "I think he mad cuz I stole his Scooby Snacks"

Guy Fan #1: "Maybe. Dude, are you gonna keep fighting in this match?"

Brandon: "Give me two seconds you fuck tard. PS homie, these girls with you?"

Guy Fan #1: "Yeah"

Brandon: "They your girlfriends?"

Guy Fan #1: "Yeah"

Brandon: "Shitty. Douchebags like this? Might as well be dating Vincent Man Hose. With tits like that, you could date anyone. Even me. Well, maybe. If you like threesomes. Or foursomes. Your choice"

Brandon winked as the girls laughed at him, and smiled and winked back. Brandon looked at the guys, who looked angry.

Brandon: "Dawgs, I'm only kidding. You're lucky men."

The guys smiled.

Brandon: "Wow, you two are gullible. Bye girls. Bye big titties"

Brandon turned around and slid into the ring. He ran at Shaggy and hit him with the Click Click Boom. He stood up and laughed. 

Brandon: "The fuck is Scooby Doo now bitch!"

Brandon turned and began to walk away, before he was knocked to the ground by another chair shot. He rolled out of the ring. He was done with this. Getting hit like that was annoying as fuck. He walked over to Anna.

Brandon: "Take off your headset"

Anna took off her headset and looked at him, smiling.

Anna: "Hi babe. You looked fucked"

Brandon: "I took three OxyCottons. And like, 7 more shots, and two more beers"

Anna: "Fuck, no wonder you were no-selling those chair shots"

Brandon: "I was what?"

Anna: "Nothing. You didn't feel any pain when you took those chairs, did you?"

Brandon: "I don't feel anything right now. I'm high as fuck"

Anna: "Yeah, I can tell. You still look hot though"

Brandon: "So do you. Hey, I got a joint left, what's say we smoke up during the commercial break?"

Anna: "Of course! I'll run backstage."

Brandon: "Awesome. See you there babe"

Brandon turned and stumbled back towards the stage. He looked over at all the people in the ring, arguing about something. He shrugged and walked towards the stage, as the fans on the ramp cheered for him. He made his way backstage, where he immediately found an empty room. He waited at the doorway, until he saw Anna running backstage. 

Brandon: "Anna!"

Anna saw him and ran over to him.

Anna: "Finally, I'm dying out there with Chuck. I need another smoke"

She grabbed the blunt and put it in her mouth, leaning towards Brandon. He pulled out his lighter and lit her up. She inhaled deeply, then exhaled the smoke as Brandon lit himself up. 

Anna: "Fuck that feels good"

Brandon: "I can't even think right now. I'm so fucked"

Anna: "You're doing pretty good for having taken those Oxycottons. Usually those fuck you right up, especially since you were taking shots"

Brandon: "Babe, if you've made it this far, especially after being so drunk before the show, you're a fucking hero. Or whatever a girl hero is called"

Anna: "Fuck if I know. It was hard, Chuck is such a douche"

Brandon: "Tell me about it. How do you fucking survive?"

Anna: "Until now? No fucking clue. But now that we're smoking and drinking up before? It's not that hard, I can zone him out"

Brandon: "Yeah, he talks so fucking much though"

Anna: "Tell me about it!"

Brandon: "Why was Shaggy out there?"

Anna: "What?"

Brandon: "Shaggy was hitting me with a chair"

Anna: "Oh. Chuck. Shaggy. Right. You're high as fuck baby"

Brandon: "You got that right slutty"

Anna took one last big hit of her joint, before dropping it and stomping on it, as it burnt out.

Anna: "I gotta go back to announce honey. Come visit? It's James' match"

Brandon: "Who's he fighting?"

Anna: "Tim Patrick"

Brandon: "Who?"

Anna: "Exactly."

Brandon: "Yeah, I'll come by"

Anna: "Bai whore"

Brandon: "Bye skank"

Anna stuck her tongue out at Brandon. He smiled, as she walked out the door. Brandon finished off his joint and tossed it on the ground. His head was spinning. Seeing straight was going to be an issue. But he had to go visit Anna. He stood up, and immediately fell over. He started laughing uncontrollably. This was going to be an interesting night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Swag, what it do!

Fucking eh, Brandon Macdonald, the IWF Champion, and James Motherfucking Shark, the baddest Nigga on the mu'fucking planet! The dude who should be the Full Throttle Champion, but got screwed by a fucking stupid ass ref, and an even more fucktarded Jason Hawk.

And now I'm in some match with Corey Casey and Vincent Van Rose. Corey, I don't know why I'm fighting him again, the dude gets his ass handed to him by me on a regular basis. Last week I owned him with his own fucking whip. I beat him for the IWF Championship. Dude still can't let that go. Thinks he got cheated out of it or some shit. He's makin excuses, cuz he can't just fucking man up and accept that he got figuratively raped by myself. 

Who the fuck is Vincent Van Rose? I don't even know this dude. I heard he's been calling out ma boi Sharky, cuz he thinks that he can beat him. Dawg, if you're listening, what the fuck makes you think you can beat the Rightful Full Throttle Champion? The baddest motherfucking nigga on this planet? The second half of Team motherfucking Swag! Dude, you're a fucking Southerner, I heard you couldn't even beat my little brother. 

Not only do you think you can beat Sharky, but you think you can beat me? The fuck is wrong with you?! You're a fucking loser dude. You are this old guy with some ugly ass fat chick as a girlfriend, and no friends. Meanwhile, Sharky and I are both wheelin with chicks who are minimum 1000 times hotter than Mercy whatsherfuck. Bro, you gotta raise your standards a bit. But I guess it is all you can really get eh? I'm surprised she even went for you. It takes some woman to go for a man as fat and ugly and fucking retarded as you. So congratulations.

Unless she's a fucking dude. Which wouldn't surprise me at all, she's got that manly voice, and the adams apple, and she probably has a dick dude. Which you clearly love to take up the fucking ass. To be honest, I don't even know how you are going to fight with Corey this week. You will be so busy sucking his dick (which is still smaller than both mine AND Sharky's) and taking it up the fucking asshole, that you won't even be able to fight. You Irish dude's and your gay butt sex. Come on fellers, keep that to the bedroom. 

Meanwhile, I have the greatest partner I could ask for. A man who can easily hold his own in a match. A dude who can knock out any motherfucker with a single fucking punch. James Motherfucking Shark. Nigga is right proper. He does it up big time. That's why the people pay to see him. That's why the world pays to see us. Lets be real, no asshole is coming to watch Corey Bitchface Casey, or Vincent Van Dicklover. They comin to see James Shark and Brandon Macdonald. They comin for Team Fucking Swag! And we gonna give them a fucking show. We're gonna take you stupid Irish fucks apart. Show how pussy the two of you really are. 

I'mma let Sharky do his thing. He'll let me do my thing. I honestly don't give a fuck who is across from me, cuz I'm going to break every bone in that fuckers body. Whether that be Corey Casey, or Vinnie Van Rose. You pale motherfuckers stand no fucking chance. Team Swag is right up in this bitch. You two best step correct, if you want to even live to see the fucking next day.

Fucking hot chicks. Winning matches. Being the best motherfuckers on the damn planet. That's who we are, and that's how Team Swag rolls. Don't like it? Motherfucking suck my cock. It's no James Shark twelve inch, but it'll do the fucking trick Wink. Just ask Anna, she'll vouch for me, you fuckers who are actually thinking about this. Because I know you are Vinnie. You're just drooling over some fucking big, thick white cock. Corey can't satisfy you anymore can he? You need a real fucking man, like me. Tough shit son. I'm into babes. Not dudes dressed as fuck-ugly chicks. So you can't motherfucking suck my big white cock, no matter how much you fucking beg. Stick to Corey's for now you fag.

You also poor as fuck Vinnie. Know how I know that? Cuz Fuck Bitches, get money. You ain't fucking bitches, so you sure as hell ain't gettin money. So stop stepping motherfucker. Shut your fucking mouth. Keep that dick up your ass if you want, I aint gonna judge. Corey, I've said all there is to say about you. You suck. You're a bitch. Suck my fucking dick. Or go impregnate some other ugly bitch. You seem to be pretty good at that. Meanwhile, I'll keep my hot ass wife, my weed, my booze, and my fucking drugs. Cuz that's how I fucking roll. Shark and I, that's how we roll. 

That's how fucking Team Swag rolls.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down