Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlegrounds XVIII vs Frank Hart (Singles Match) - RP #1

Go down

Battlegrounds XVIII vs Frank Hart (Singles Match) - RP #1 Empty Battlegrounds XVIII vs Frank Hart (Singles Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:56 pm

---------------------AFTER BATTLEGROUNDS--------------------

Ashley: "Your ex is such a bitch"

Brandon: "God damn, tell me about it"

Brandon looked at Ashley, who was sitting down beside him in their locker room. She was rubbing the back of her head, where Anna had smashed her earlier with a hockey stick. Brandon rubbed his balls. Anna had kicked him pretty hard. 

Ashley: "How are your balls?"

Brandon: "They'll make a full recovery"

Ashley: "They better. We need to celebrate"

Brandon: "Celebrate what?"

Ashley: "Well, you did win that match, remember? You killed Shadow Demon"

Brandon: "Well, I didn't do it alone"

Ashley: "Oh come on, I didn't do that much. You did it all hun"

Brandon: "I guess. I'm still pissed at Anna. God fucking dammit"

Ashley: "She's just a bitch. She'd have to be to fuck you know who"

Brandon: "You can't say his name can you?"

Ashley: "No. I'm too fucking mad at him"

Brandon: "I don't blame you. If I was in your shoes, I'd hate him right about now"

Ashley: "I mean, he hid my dad from me. Who the fuck does that?! Why would he hold that back from me?"

Brandon: "Well, Chuck is a selfish, manipulative asshole. He probably wanted to keep you all to himself, and didn't want to risk losing you."

Ashley: "But still. I mean, my real dad. I don't know him, I've never met him, he gave me up for adoption. Why would he think that I would leave him, the man who saved my life and gave me a new one, for a man I've never met. Obviously I'm not going to leave. It would just be nice to get to know my real dad"

Brandon: "I know. Like I said, Chuck is an asshole. He obviously didn't want to risk anything. So he continued to lie to you, even though he knew that your dad was alive"

Ashley grabbed her bag and threw it around her shoulder, as Brandon did the same. He grabbed her hand and they walked out of the locker room together. They continued to talk as they walked down the hall towards the parking lot doors.

Ashley: "Ugh. I'm just not in a good mood right now"

Brandon: "Is there anything I can do to change that?"

Ashley: "Well, there might be something...."

Brandon: "I like where this is heading already"

Ashley: "Can it wait til we get back to the house though?"

Brandon: "Of course. I didn't want to try to drive and fuck at the same time. At least, not in the middle of Miami"

Ashley: "Yeah. Tried that once. Wasn't too fun"

Brandon: "Do I want to know?"

Ashley: "Nope"

Brandon: "Good."

Brandon stopped when he got to his car. He hopped in as Ashley climbed in the passengers side. Brandon started the car and they drove off towards their house. Brandon turned to look at Ashley, who was looking out into the distance, staring at the houses as they flew by.

Brandon: "Hey Ash?"

Ashley: "Yeah?"

Brandon: "Do you love me?"

Ashley turned towards him and looked at him, with a funny look on her face

Ashley: "Of course I do. I've loved you since we first met. You know that"

Brandon: "I know, I was just trying to cheer you up"

Ashley: "By talking about how I love you?"

Brandon: "Is it working?"

Ashley: "Yeah"

Brandon: "Good. I love you too, if that means anything"

Ashley leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Ashley: "Of course it means something silly. Why are you talking about this?"

Brandon: "Oh, no reason. Just conversing"

Ashley: "Oh..kay. Fair enough"

Brandon: "You wanna hear something funny?"

Ashley: "Sure"

Brandon: "Anna and I once talked about having another wedding on October 25th. A real one this time, with no secret kidnapping plots or anything like that. But the funny thing was, we were both cheating on each other when we talked about it."

Ashley: "I still can't believe Anna cheated on you. Especially with my own step-dad"

Brandon: "It blew my mind too. I honestly thought that Anna was completely in love with me"

Ashley: "Clearly she isn't too smart. She passed up the greatest guy in the entire world"

Brandon: "Awww, you're too nice"

Brandon pulled into his driveway, and parked the car. Him and Ashley hopped out and walked around to the front. Brandon walked over to the mailbox and grabbed some mail, while Ashley walked over and unlocked the door. Brandon followed her inside. He walked into the living room, and was suddenly tackled onto the couch by Ashley. 

Brandon: "Ouch. Couldn't wait five seconds?"

Ashley: "Nope"

Ashley reached down and pulled Brandon's shirt off over his head. Brandon pulled her head down and began to kiss her. He reached around her back and lifted her shirt up over her head. As they continued to kiss, suddenly they were interrupted by the doorbell.

Brandon: "Fuck!"

Brandon got up as Ashley looked at him with a pouty face. 

Brandon: "Sorry, but it might be important"

Ashley: "Fine, be quick though"

Brandon laughed and walked towards the door. He didn't bother to put his shirt back on, since he would just have to take it right off again. He walked over to the door and opened it. He immediately regretted it.

Nick Ridicule: "Hey man! I heard you were in Miami this week!"

Brandon: "Oh, hey Nick. It's not really a good time"

Nick: "Oh come on man, I just wanted to come hang out. I heard that you and Anna split up, I'm sorry to hear that dude"

Brandon: "I'm serious Nick, this isn't really a good time"

Nick: "Yeah yeah, sure. Why don't you have a shirt on? It's not that hot"

Brandon started to say something, but was interrupted by Ashley

Ashley: "Hey babe, who is i- shit"

Ashley walked around the corner, and immediately stopped when she saw Nick. She hadn't put her shirt on either, and immediately covered up her bra-clad boobs when she stopped talking. Nick looked from Brandon to Ashley, neither of whom were wearing shirts. Brandon let out a sly smile. It didn't take an idiot to figure out what was going on here. Nick stared at both of them for a few seconds, putting two and two together.

Nick: "Wow."

Nick immediately turned around and began to walk back outside. Brandon stood in the doorway as he watched Nick walk down the street.

Brandon: "Come on Nick, I told you it was a bad time!"

Nick didn't turn around, but instead flipped Brandon off while walking down the street. He turned the corner and was out of site. Brandon leaned on the doorway as Ashley walked up to him. She wrapped her arm around him and began to rub his chest with her other.

Ashley: "Come on Brandon. He was bound to find out somehow"

Brandon: "Yeah, I just wish it wasn't like that."

Ashley: "Well he would have reacted the same way no matter how we broke it to him"

Brandon: "Yeah. Still."

Ashley: "Come on. You can't take it to heart"

Brandon: "I'm not. Come on, let's get back to business"

Ashley: "Yes please"

Brandon took one last look at the street, where moments ago, Nick had stood. If there was any way to lose a friend in about five seconds, Brandon had just done so. He needed to talk to Nick, about this whole thing. But right now, he had other things to worry about. He closed the door as he walked back inside to be with Ashley.

---------------------TWO DAYS LATER---------------------

Brandon: "So anyways, hows the team looking?"

James: "Pretty good. Sammy and Mike are looking like they're making a real connection. And Ben is looking great on the right side of me. I'm excited for this season to get started"

Brandon smiled. He had called James to just talk. Since James had retired from wrestling, and because football was back, he hardly talked to him anymore. So they agreed to call each other once or twice a week and just talk. They texted back and forth, but it was good to actually talk for a bit.

Brandon: "That's good. Don't beat up Mike too badly this week, I have him on my fantasy team"

James: "Haha. No promises. We've got our work cut out for us, opening the season against Philly. They've got a ridiculous team"

Brandon: "Yeah, you're not kidding. Their offense has always been good, and then last year with Mike it just took off. And then now they have an insane secondary"

James: "Yeah. It's going to be hard, because Samuel and Asomugha are good enough to take a receiver out of the game by themselves. Sam's gonna really have to be careful"

Brandon: "Yeah. No hard feelings, but I picked the Eagles"

James: "Ooooh. Bad choice there bro"

Brandon: "Yeah, we'll see about that. I'm just excited for my Pats to win the first Monday Night Football game of the year!"

James: "Yeah, that should be an exciting game"

Brandon: "Too bad you guys don't play them this year"

James: "I'm not upset at all, I never want to play against Tom"

Brandon: "Because he would destroy you"

James: "I just don't want to play someone that good. I've heard from all the other guys that he just sees everything, and you can't fool him at all. And judging by the tapes and games I've seen, I would agree with that. They're Super Bowl favourites every single year"

Brandon: "Yeah. Apparently Randy wants back in too"

James: "Randy and Ocho?!"

Brandon: "Maybe. Randy has told people that he is in good shape, and wishes that he never left the Patriots. He's basically said that he could still play, but he'd only play for New England. And Tom has said that he would love it if Randy came back. As long as egos don't get in their way, that could be awesome"

James: "Yeah, except not for every other team in the NFL."

Brandon: "This is true"

James: "So, you've been avoiding it this whole conversation, but I'm gonna just ask now. Have you done it yet?"

Brandon: "Done what?"

James: "Oh come on, don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about. Ashley"

Brandon: "Oh. That little thing"

James: "Excuse me? I wouldn't call proposing a 'little thing'"

Brandon: "Well it's not huge. I'm just waiting for the right moment"

James: "Why not right now?"

Brandon: "Because I'm talking to you, idiot"

James: "Well hang up the phone! I don't want you talking to me if it's going to stop you from proposing to Ashley"

Brandon: "Settle down. I'm not going to do it yet. I want it to be special. And now's just not the time"

James: "Alright, alright, I'll stop bugging you. But you've picked out a ring and everything right?"

Brandon: "Yeah, of course"

James: "Can I see it?"

Brandon: "Fine, give me two seconds though."

Brandon pulled his iPhone away from his ear and began to look through the internet, trying to find the picture of the ring he had bought for Ashley. Eventually, he found the picture and sent it to James.

Battlegrounds XVIII vs Frank Hart (Singles Match) - RP #1 Ht_rosssimonsyellow6carat

Brandon: "Sent it"

Brandon could hear James pull the phone away from his ear, and look at the picture of the ring. He heard James bring the phone back to his ear

James: "Jesus Christ man, how much did that thing cost you?"

Brandon: "It was only like, $200 K or so. There were a ton of other expensive one's, but I liked this one the most"

James: "It's really fucking nice dude. You didn't get Anna nearly half as nice a ring"

Brandon: "But I didn't care about Anna half as much as I care about Ashley"

James: "Ouch. That's a harsh way of putting it"

Brandon: "Yeah, but it's true. She hasn't talked to you lately, has she?"

James: "Nope, not recently"

Brandon: "Not Keagan either?"

James: "No, Keagan hasn't heard from her since the funeral. She was really surprised when she heard about the whole Anna Chuck thing. And we watched the last show. I'm sorry dude, that's gotta be rough"

Brandon: "Yeah, it wasn't fun. Luckily, I didn't have to see the ending, I just heard about it"

James: "Yeah, it was hard to watch."

Brandon: "Whatever. I'm so over her it's ridiculous"

James: "Yeah. I'm glad you're happy bro. I'm excited for you and Ashley"

Brandon: "Me too. I'm so excited for our future."

James: "Well, I gotta go. But let me know when you drop the question, alright?"

Brandon: "Will do. Bye James"

James: "Peace Brandon"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such a fucking bitch

Such a fucking piece of shit

That's right, I'm talking to you Chuck and Anna. The two of you together can go and fuck right off. Where the fuck do you get off, attacking me and Ashley last week? Anna, you slut, you don't even work here anymore. The two of you, remember when you were commentators, and made all those funny jokes, hahahaha, and Chuck always made those dick jokes and you laughed hahahaha. Then you'd come home and tell me how Chuck was gross, and that you hated when he made sex jokes and all that shit. 

Now I know the fucking truth. You sat there acting like you're grossed out by Chuck and all his sex talk, when really, he probably had 4 fingers up your pussy the entire show, just giving it to you. But obviously, you're such a slut anyways, that you could keep a straight face that whole time. How many other guys have you cheated on me with? Those "lost years"? You were probably fucking like, 20 dudes. At once too. Just going around the circle, everyone gets a turn. Everyone gets a ride on the Anna Banana bus. 

Fuck you.

And fuck you Chuck. I mean, I expected this from you. You're the Sex Icon, so why would you care if a man's wife is coming to you for sex. You just fuck her, and then go about your merry ways. And if she keeps coming back, you keep doing it. So I'm not mad at you for that. I expected it.

I'm pissed at you about Ashley. Your own fucking daughter. Are you that fucking full of yourself? You're so high and fucking mighty that you can't even tell her that she has a real dad?! That's fucked up. I mean, it's hard for me to hate you. You saved Ashley's life when you took her from that fucked up foster family and brought her into your own life. If you never did that, Ashley would have never been involved in the NLWF. And if she was never involved in the NLWF, then I would have never met my, hopefully, future wife. So I have to thank you for that. 

But then there's this. You have to know how much Ashley loves you Chuck. Well, I guess I should say loved you, because I don't even know how she truly feels right now. Fuck, I don't even think SHE knows how she feels. But think about it. Every relationship she's had, her family has gotten in the way. And each time, she's sided with the family. Maybe you haven't seen in. But you never seem to care what Ashley is doing. She picked you and Bad Company when she was dating Nick and fucking me. She wasn't happy about my plans to throw it down, but she eventually warmed up to it. After Bad Company collapsed, she joined Fight the World, and you retired. Then cut forward a few months. She broke up with Nick, and left him behind. She couldn't handle his hate for her family (that's you), among other things. Then she picked your side when she betrayed Chad. She's always had a special connection with you. And rightfully so.

And now you've gone and ruined that. I mean, who the fuck does that?! You let her think that her real dad was dead. Her real dad, who probably has a good reason why he had to give her up for adoption. If he didn't, he wouldn't be looking for her now. Maybe he couldn't afford to keep her. Maybe his wife was abusive, and child services took her away. Who am I to speculate. Point is, he's trying to find her. And you're so clearly insecure about yourself that you can't risk losing any time you have with Ashley to him. Well guess what Chuck? You just did! By not telling her, you ruined more than you helped. Just what the fuck did you think would happen? That she would never ever find out that you were hiding her real dad from her? That's just sad man. Just sad.

And it's made Ashley despise you. And to top it off, you have ignored every single one of Ashley's calls, texts, even visits. You are making things worse. Confront her, confront us. Explain to us why you did what you did. Maybe, just maybe, she can forgive you. I still hate you. You're sleeping with my ex-wife. We'll never be good. But maybe you can save your relationship with your own daughter.

Now, enough about Chuck. It's onto my match this week.

Frank Hart

Listen dude. I got no beef with you. Fuck I don't even know who you are. I don't know why I'm in this match against you. But hey, whatever the boss decides. 

I hope you saw what I did to Shadow Demon this week. Because that's exactly what I'm going to do to you. Frank, lets face it. You suck. You lost to Chuck Matthews, who had a fucking broken neck! He was injured, retired from wrestling. And you came to the IWF in full form, challenged this near-cripple to a match, and then lost! You got fired! You fucking suck!

Dude, and the even sadder part is? You couldn't live with being fired. Not even a full fucking week. Not enough money to sustain your life of cheap hookers and malt liquor obviously. So you had to fucking go to Jason Hawk, and cry for a job back. I heard you got on your hands and knees and begged for it back. And when he said no at first, well, you were already on your knees, so I guess that made it easier for you to convince him. Oops, that's strike one for me. Don't worry, I'm keeping count.

He finally gave you a job, after some deep, deeeep convincing. Strike two. And then, you got lucky. You get to fight me! The greatest IWF superstar there is! It's nice to meet you Frank. I'm the last guy to beat Chuck Matthews in Devastation. Have you ever done that? Oh wait, now I remember. You lost to Chuck in Devastation! Got destroyed. Had your career ended. Me? When I beat Chuck Matthews in Devastation, I didn't get fired. In fact, I didn't lose a match until half a year later. Yeah, that's right. You're looking at the guy who broke Brenton Cyrus' legendary win streak record. 

You're looking at the guy who has wins over every noteworthy superstar in the IWF. Chuck Matthews? Check. Corey Casey? Check. Dan Alexander? Check. Vincent Van Rose? Easy. I've beaten the best. I know you've beaten some pretty good wrestlers in your time. But that was fucking years ago. You're shit now. You suck donkey ballsacks. Literally. I've seen you do it.

Bestiality, not homosexual ^

Not a strike.

You couldn't get a win if you went out for dinner with Charlie Sheen. Like, honestly Frank. You shouldn't even be working here. You were legit fired two weeks ago. Because you are a terrible wrestler. I don't give two shits about whatever the fuck you did in the past. Because nowadays? You are awful. I can't stress that enough. You are just a terrible wrestler, and a disgrace of a human being.

Shadow Demon was just first on my list of victims. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm in a good place right now, and I'm ready to fuck some shit up. And that means Frank Hart this week. I get to beat you, bloody you, end you. After our match is done, you'll walk back up to Jason Hawk. You'll get down on your knees. And you'll beg him to release you from the IWF.

Because I'm that fucking good.

And you suck that fucking badly.

And everyone is going to learn that this week, when I shove my foot so far up your ass that you'll be vomiting shoelaces for a week. And you can do it from the hospital, where you mend your cracked skull. Because if I do any less damage than that, I've failed.

And I never fucking fail

Ever

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down