Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlegrounds 66 with Jaci Sovereign vs Rhiannon & Diana Logan

Go down

Battlegrounds 66 with Jaci Sovereign vs Rhiannon & Diana Logan Empty Battlegrounds 66 with Jaci Sovereign vs Rhiannon & Diana Logan

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:30 pm

***Note: Anything in italics is Molly's thoughts***

Scene I
Boston, Massachusetts
IWF Headquarters

Molly Reid stepped out of the limo door and stared around at the tall building in front of her. IWF headquarters. She had been invited there by someone high up in the IWF foodchain to talk to a representative and see if she was right for a job. She walked up the front steps and into the building, where she was greeted by a receptionist who told her to wait a few moments.

I hope this doesn’t take long, I hate Boston. Anywhere up north is stupid, it’s so cold! I can’t deal with these temperatures, this weather. I just want to be back home in LA with my girls, tanning on the beach, having a few drinks, just relaxing. And cheering of course. But I kinda wanted this job. I mean I’ve always loved fighting, maybe I’m just an aggressive person. But I hate being thrown in jail every time I drop a bitch that annoys me. I want to be able to do that for a living. It’s funny though, because that’s how I even got this offer. Someone from IWF contacted me, I forget his name, and he sounded boring anyways. Told me he had seen one of the videos of me head kicking another girl out cold. Told me that the IWF could use a girl like me. So they flew me out to Boston, drove me to these headquarters, and now I was supposed to meet with some big name higher-up to discuss a job. Like I said, I want this job. But I’m not going to act all desperate or anything, because I really don’t need it. If they want me so badly, they have to prove it.

The receptionist motioned Molly to follow her down a hallway. She led Molly to a door at the end of the hallway, before knocking a few times. When she heard a grunt of a response, she opened the door and ushered Molly inside. A man sat at a desk in the office, looking down at some papers. He looked up at Molly, who sat down across from him and crossed her legs, staring at the man.

Hmmmmm. He wasn’t bad looking by any means, but he wasn’t particularly hot. I don’t think I’d do him, but maybe if I teased him enough I could get him to hire me. If I even needed to that is. I didn’t like to use my body as a weapon but hey, I was blessed with drop dead gorgeous looks and an even better body. To not use it to my advantage would be a sin.
Robert Hernandez: “You must be Molly Reid”

Molly Reid: “The one and only”

Robert Hernandez: “I’m Robert Hernandez, I’m a representative for the IWF Board of Directors. They’ve temporarily placed me in charge of hiring and signings as it pertains to the IWF”

Molly Reid: “Well lucky you then”

Robert Hernandez: “Indeed. So why do you want to work for the IWF?”

Molly Reid: “I just want to beat people up and not get arrested for it. Whether that means IWF or some other company I don’t really care. But I’ve been told that IWF is the best”

Robert Hernandez: “Well the world certainly thinks so. So why do you think that you’d be a good IWF wrestler?”

Molly Reid: “Like I said, I like to beat people up. I’ve got a lot of pent-up aggression”

These were a lot of stupid questions, I was getting annoyed. I didn’t want to have to work for this, I just wanted him to give me the contract to sign and it’d be done with. Then I could head home, back to the warm weather of Los Angeles.
Robert Hernandez: “Interesting, interesting. Do you consider yourself easy to get along with, or are you more of an independent worker?”

Molly Reid: “I’m sorry I must be in the wrong place”

Robert Hernandez: “Why do you say that?”

Molly Reid: “I thought I was trying to become a wrestler, not a fry cook at the local Burger King. Seriously what the fuck is up with all these questions? Is this a contract signing or a job interview? Do I need to flash my tits to get this job or what?”

Robert Hernandez: “Ummm…well…no that won’t be necessary”

Robert quickly finished when he saw Molly reaching for her shirt and beginning to pull it up. She dropped her hands and smiled at him.

I have no problem using my body to gain a power position. And now I have this guy right where I want him. I would’ve flashed him if he hadn’t said anything, but I’m glad he did. As much as I love showing off my great boobs, this shirt is annoying to take off.
Molly Reid: “Good. So do I get the job?”

Robert Hernandez: “Well…we’ve seen a few clips of you online, and we think if you had some real training, you’d be a fantastic addition to the IWF women’s division”

Molly Reid: “Good. So where do I sign?”

Robert stammered as he reached for something in his drawer. Molly pulled out her phone and began texting her friend as Robert pulled out a contract and set it down in front of her.
Robert Hernandez: “If you just want to go over this and sign right here”

Molly Reid: “Excuse me; can’t you see I’m a little busy?”

Robert Hernandez: “I’m sorry Ms. Reid, whenever you’re ready”

Molly finished texting and shoved her phone back in her pocket. She grabbed the contract and briefly skimmed over it, before grabbing a pen from the desk and signing the contract, handing it back to Robert.
Molly Reid: “Ok, signed. So I’m in?”

Robert Hernandez: “Congratulations, you’re now officially an IWF wrestler”

Molly Reid: “Good. So we’re done here?”

Robert Hernandez: “Actually I have some paperwork you’ll need to fill out…”

Molly Reid: “Yeah, no, I’ll do that later. I want to get out of this awful city as soon as possible. And that means right now. Ok? Bye”

Molly turned around and walked right out the door of the office, leaving a stunned Robert sitting in his desk, wondering what just happened. Molly walked out of the office, into the limo and sat down, waiting to be driven back to the airport.

Finally I would get my chance to shine on the biggest stage of them all. Gone were the days of me punching out an ugly bitch at the bar because she pissed me off. No, now I was going to get paid to beat the tits off of stupid bitches. Ever since I was like twelve, I had loved to fight. Most girls were always so jealous of me. I was always attractive, I grew boobs before anyone else, guys were always hitting on me. They just hated seeing me get all this attention while they got nothing left for them. They didn’t deserve anything of course, but they felt like they did. And the best part was that they assumed I was just some spoiled little prissy bitch who talked a big game but was really a tiny scared girl on the inside. After one punch to the face, they started to think a little differently about me. That’s how it was going to go with IWF. Girls look at me and see some weak little pretty bitch. They were in for a surprise.

Scene II
Los Angeles, California
Molly Reid's Bedroom

Molly sat down in her chair and flipped up her computer. She played with her hair for a bit, before typing on her computer and opening up her video blog page. She adjusted her webcam before looking at it and speaking.
Molly Reid: “Mmmm kay so I’m doing this video blog every week to talk about my upcoming match for IWF. I’d rather not be here doing this when I could be out tanning on the beach. But I’ve been told that I need to do something to hype up my matches and this is the easiest way to do it. So here goes. I’ll start by just addressing all the other women in the IWF”

Molly pulls out her iPhone from her pocket and pulls something up. It’s a YouTube page of the video of her knocking out a girl at a bar.
Molly Reid: “See this? This is my background. This is where I come from. All the other girls in the IWF come from some wrestling background. They worked their way through different companies, all the way to the top when IWF finally decided to give them a chance. They pandered to everyone’s needs; they sucked some dicks no doubt, and they were finally given a chance, sometimes out of pity it seems, by the IWF. They’re not talented. They’re merely getting their chance. IWF has not been known for its women’s division. So they bring in a bunch of women that other companies don’t want. Maybe I should say that. Not all of the women in IWF are failures. Tiffani Michaels is really the only one who deserves to be here. And that’s why she’s the Queen of Wrestling champion. She’s the only girl here I respect. She’s the only girl here who’s actually earned the hype that surrounds her. She’s the only girl that I can say any nice things about. But I’ll get to that later. Back to the other women in the IWF. You all came from other companies, some that closed down, some that fired you. You all crawled over to IWF and begged them to hire you. You should thank your lucky stars, because most places wouldn’t. But you all fall under the same category. IWF didn’t go head over heels to sign you. If you hadn’t been interested in them, they wouldn’t have given you a second glance. But then there’s me. One video of me head kicking a girl unconscious at a club, and the entire world takes notice. Two days after that video went viral, I got a call from someone with the IWF. They wanted to fly me to Boston to sign a contract with them. Think about that for a second, let it sink in. The biggest wrestling company in North America right now calls this girl because there’s a video on the internet of her knocking a bitch out. They offer to fly her across the country to sign a contract with them and begin a wrestling career. I have no wrestling background. Until this past week, I’ve never trained with any wrestling coach. I’ve never been in any kind of sanctioned fight before. They have absolutely no idea who I am or what I can do, other than this minute long video. Yet they desperately want me to work for them. They go far out of their way to get me to sign with them. Why would they do that? Why would they go out of their way to sign a cheerleader from Los Angeles, rather than a girl who’s been wrestling for ten years all over the country? I have a simple answer for that, and I think it’s pretty obvious too.”

Molly points to the view count underneath the video on her phone.
Molly Reid: “Take a look at that view count. Over ten million and counting. Talk about viral video. That girl must be so embarrassed. She’ll be forever known as the girl whose face I fucked up with my high heel shoes. I’m getting sidetracked. The point is, people know who I am now. My face, that video, it’s everywhere. There’s nothing that people enjoy more than a girl as hot as me who can also fuck you up. Why wouldn’t IWF want to capitalize on that? People are going to tune in to see me. I’m the hottest girl that you’ll see in the IWF. I’m the hottest girl you’ll ever see, period. Most people aren’t used to seeing a girl as drop-dead gorgeous as I am. That’s why I get all the stares whenever I enter a room. That’s why people want to see me on national TV. That’s why the IWF wanted me. I’m bringing millions of viewers to every IWF broadcast that I’m part of. People will pay to see a beautiful girl like me fight other girls. They’ll watch me every week, and then they’ll go to sleep thinking about me. A few of them will accidentally call their girlfriends Molly. It happens everywhere I go. It’s just the effect that I have on men. Ask every guy in the IWF if they’d be with me if I gave them the chance, and I guarantee you that all of them would say yes. How can you turn down something like this?”

Molly moved her hand up and down beside her body, showing it all off for the camera.
Molly Reid: “So now that we all know about why I’m the best female wrestler to ever be signed to the IWF, we have to talk about the rest of the division, if you could even call it that. There are so many women in this company that have no business being anywhere near it. Take, for example, both Ruby Winters and Blyss Lockhart. Just two terrible, ugly wrestlers, yet somehow they were fighting for a title last week. I’m not even going to touch on the fact that Ruby Winter was only there because she sucked Corey Casey’s dick a few times. Just look at the match, that’s all you need to know about how bad these two are. The two of them teamed up and STILL couldn’t beat Tiffani. There is absolutely no excuse for losing a fight when it’s two on one. You’d have to be wheelchair bound with the IQ of Caitlin Upton to lose a fight when there is two of you and one of her. It just saddens me to see that this is the best IWF can do when it comes to giving title shots. Are they just handing them to any bitch that walks into the arena? Next thing I know, Sweet Brown is in fact gonna have time for that Queen of Wrestling title shot. It embarrasses me that there was nobody better to challenge the one truly great female wrestler in the IWF.I can’t wait to get a chance to fight either of those two women. Blyss Lockhart is a whiny little bitch that gets every shot the IWF can possibly give her, blows every single one of them, and then cries about it. I would like nothing more to beat her so badly that she can’t physically cry anymore. I’m not even going to talk about Ruby Winters. This girl got beat by Blyss in literally five seconds, and then managed to kick her only chance of winning upside the head. Talk about good strategy. Dumber than a fucking doorknob. Oh, bitch by the way, you’re not fooling anyone. Those tits aren’t real. Just give it up and admit it already.”

Molly Reid: “I also wanted to briefly touch on Tiffani Michaels. She’s the only woman in the IWF worth anything. She’s got all the confidence in the world, but she’s also got the skill to back it up. Maybe I like her so much because we’re so similar. She’s a Cali girl, she’s a cheerleader, she’s hot, she’s everything that I am.  So I’m not the least bit surprised that she’s the Queen of Wrestling champion. She’s completely earned that distinction, and she’ll keep it for as long as she wants. At least until I’m across the ring from her. But that’s for another time. Right now I’m just talking. Just letting Tiffani know that if she ever wants to discuss some things, to come find me. A girl of her talent and looks doesn’t deserve to be attacked two on one like she was last week”

Molly Reid: “So I’ve got my first match this week. And of course because the IWF is scared of letting anyone fight me one on one, they’ve put me in a tag match. With a partner that I’m no doubt going to have to carry to victory. I’m sure Jaci was good in whatever fed she used to be in, hall of fame and all of that, but this is different. As far as anyone is concerned, anything that isn’t IWF is just the minor leagues. How can any company be considered the best if I wasn’t in it? Just by being here I make IWF the best company to be in, even if it already was before. So what if you won a thousand championships in other places. Who cares if you beat so-and-so in someone’s garage in front of tens of people? None of that matters here. But when it comes to the three people in this match, I’m actually glad that Jaci is on my side. Because while she isn’t as good as me, she’s a hell of a lot better than the other two girls that we’re fighting.”

Molly Reid: “God I can’t even look at this picture of Rhiannon. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more unattractive face in my entire life. Like seriously, how the hell are you allowed to be shown on TV? It hurts my eyes to look at you. I don’t even know how I’m going to be able to fight you this week if I’m not going to be able to even look at you. Come to think of it, that’s probably how you win every match you’ve won. No, that can’t be it. Even if I blindfolded myself to avoid looking at that hideous face, I could still beat you. I’m stuck. I can’t figure out how you’ve ever won a match. I guess it’s because you were in WEW before this, and it’s pretty commonly known that they are a terribly minor league promotion. Being champion in that fed is like being champion of division-three football. Technically you’re a champion, but does anyone really care? You’re stepping in the ring with me, and I plan to kick you in the face so hard that you’ll actually becoming good looking, because trust me; it can’t get much worse than it is right now. You should just head back to France, you actually fit in there. You and your ugly face can just blend right in with the crowd. I feel like I’m staying on this topic for too long but I seriously can’t get over how unattractive you are. Like it’s really bad. Nobody this ugly should be near me. Nobody this ugly should even be alive. I almost feel bad for her. Almost.”

Molly Reid: “But if Rhiannon is the definition of ugly, then Diana has to be the definition of a fucking whale. This girl is like three inches taller than me, but she outweighs me by about fifty pounds! Seriously, what the fuck, did you really let yourself go that badly? I guess you are from Wyoming, there’s probably nothing better to do besides eat all the time. I’m not even that small of a girl, I mean I’m obviously skinny, but I’m nowhere near underweight. But this girl, a hundred and seventy pounds? How is she going to keep up with any of us in this match? There are no stoppages for twinkie breaks. I suppose you could sneak in a burger or seven under those rolls of fat you have, but that won’t help you win this match. I can’t imagine a girl of your weight has any cardio whatsoever. Maybe you’ve won a match here and there by just falling down on top of your opponent. That’s the only way I can see it happening. I remember when a girl like you tried out for our cheer team, it was pretty funny. Nobody could lift her, she couldn’t lift anyone, and it was just so pathetic. But you actually have the nerve walk around in wrestling gear like nothing is wrong. Like you can pull off spandex and a bra. Ignorant bitches like you make me so angry, put some clothes on please. And you ever notice that the only girls who wear tiaras around are the girls who’ve never been given a tiara in their life. Girls who get tiaras know that they’re beautiful; they don’t need to wear it around to prove it. You’re not some sort of princess, you’re a wrestler. Wear a headband or something. Anyways, as for your wrestling skill, I’ve never heard of you, I’ve never seen you in any other fed besides IWF. And the few clips I’ve seen of you, you really just look like some huge bitch that can’t get around the ring with any kind of speed or agility, and just ends up using her sheer weight to win anything. Good luck with that this week. I’m faster than Ruby and Blyss combined, and twice as strong. Make fun of me all you want for being a cheerleader, but the fact of the matter is, cheerleaders are just way stronger than anyone else. When I think of great Queen of Wrestling champions, I think of Tiffani Michaels, and the very first, Anna Stone. Both were cheerleaders. What does that tell you about us? We’re the real deal, and we run the wrestling world. Telling me you beat Ruby is like telling me that the 49ers beat the Lions. It’s just such an obvious statement that it really doesn’t even need to be said. I could beat Ruby with my right index finger. You lost to Blyss Lockhart. Enough said right there.

Molly Reid:  “I’m going into this match with the expectation of winning. I’m going to create another viral video sensation with the annihilation of these two bitches. Neither of you can hold a candle to my looks, my skills, or my personality. You won’t even come lose in this match. Some call me arrogant. I wouldn’t say that. I’d say that I’m the best, and I know it. It’s not arrogance if it’s the truth. There’s nothing more dangerous than someone who knows exactly how great they are. And the two of you are about to find out exactly how great I really am. Jaci, honey, please just keep up okay? I’m not going to wait for you, and if you can’t stay with me then I’m just going to leave you behind. If I have to win this match all by myself, then I will. Because I’m that damn good. I’m going to have the most successful debut in IWF history. If there’s even a single person who still doubts me; next week they’ll be wondering why they doubted me. They’ll be asking ‘when will Molly get her title shot’ and ‘how long until Molly is the face of the IWF’. I’ll be the only thing on their minds, and that’s just the way I like it Wink

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down