Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nowhere to Run II vs Tiffani Michaels (Queen of Wrestling Title Match) - RP #1

Go down

Nowhere to Run II vs Tiffani Michaels (Queen of Wrestling Title Match) - RP #1 Empty Nowhere to Run II vs Tiffani Michaels (Queen of Wrestling Title Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:35 pm

The Morning After
Tuesday February 19th
Los Angeles, California

I slumped down on the couch beside Chuck Matthews, who was already sitting there watching TV. He and I had been sleeping together on and off for a week or so, including last night. I smiled as I sat down beside him and looked at him.
Molly Reid: “Are you going to leave soon?”

Chuck Matthews: “I was planning on it...Why? You in a hurry to get rid of me?”

Molly Reid: “Oh, you know me; I have ten other guys lined up after you leave”

Chuck Matthews: “I thought as much. Alright, I’ll get out of your hair....lest you get attached or something. We can't have any of that.”

Molly Reid: “Oh yeah, I was just about to fall in love with you Chuck, better get out of here before I do”

I liked Chuck, but not like that. Sure he was a good guy, and he might even be fun to date, but that’s not what I want. That’s not what he wants either. We’re just sleeping together. It’s a good stress relief. We’ve both had plenty of experience with it, so we don’t have to worry about getting attached. I just liked sex, and so did Chuck, and we were both pretty good at it. We were essentially designed to be the perfect fuck buddies.

Chuck stood up and walked over to the door. He started putting on his shoes when my phone rang. I looked down. Unknown caller. I shrugged and answered it anyways.
Molly Reid: “Hello, you’ve got Molls”

Kate Reid: “Hi baby, it’s me”

Molly Reid: “Who’s me?”

Kate Reid: “Don’t you recognize my voice anymore? It’s me Molly, it’s mom”

I froze. What the fuck. How did she get my number? I had just gotten a new phone a few weeks ago, brand new number and everything. There was no way she should have my phone number.
Molly Reid: “How did you get my number?”

Kate Reid: “I…I asked someone at your school athletic department. They gave it to me…Molly, can we talk?”

I’m going to have a long talk with the asshole that gave her my number.
Molly Reid: “I thought I told you never to call me again”

Kate Reid: “You did…but Molly I’m your mother. I just wanted to talk”

Molly Reid: “We have nothing to talk about. Don’t call me ever again”

I went to hang up the phone, but I heard her yell into it just before I did.
Kate Reid: “Molly wait! Can we just talk, I’m outside at the gates”

What. The. Fuck.
Molly Reid: “The gates?”

Kate Reid: “Can you please open them for me? I just want to talk to you for a bit Molly”

Molly Reid: “Yeah, I’m sure you don’t want to ask me for money right? Shouldn’t you still be in rehab?”

Kate Reid: “I got out early. I’m clean Molly, I really am. I just want to talk to my daughter”

Molly Reid: “Fuck off mom. Don’t call me again, don’t come near my house again or I’ll call the police.”

I hung up the phone and threw it across the room at the other couch. It bounced off and landed on the floor. Chuck looked up as I buried my face in my hands, trying to hide the tears that were now streaming down my face.
Chuck Matthews: “....everything alright?”

I wiped my eyes and looked up at him, trying hard to not cry anymore. I didn’t want to let this fuck up my day, but I’m pretty sure it was going to.
Molly Reid: “Not really”

Chuck Matthews: “You wanna talk about it?”

I wiped my eyes again and stood up.
Molly Reid: “Can you just drive me to school?”

Chuck Matthews: “Yeah, sure”

I grabbed my bag and my purse, as well as the house keys before walking outside with Chuck. We hopped into his car and he drove towards the gates that surrounded my house.
Chuck Matthews: “So...let me ask. You're twenty-two. Still in school. Just got signed to a major company...but how did you afford this house? And how could you get that, but not like....a car?”

Molly Reid: “It was my grandparents house. They left it to me, as well as most of their estate, so I got a lot of money from them”

Chuck Matthews: “I don't even know why I asked. Inheritance is a powerful thing. Why not leave it to your parents though? What happened to them? Where do they live?”

Chuck probably regretted asking the question as soon as he asked it. I broke down into tears again and turned away from Chuck, looking out the window at the front lawn beside me.
Chuck Matthews: “Ah, Christ...Sorry. Didn't mean to upset you.”

Molly Reid: “No it’s not your fault. I’m just having a rough morning.”

Chuck Matthews: “...There's someone at your front gate. Do you know her?”

I looked up. Sure enough, there was my mother, standing at the gate, looking as bad as ever. Clean my ass. She looked worse than the last time I saw her, before her second stint in rehab. That was three years ago.
Molly Reid: “Just drive past her, don’t stop”

Chuck Matthews: “She looks like she's here to see you. You sure you don't want to see what's up?”

Molly Reid: “Chuck don’t you dare even think about stopping”

Chuck Matthews: “Well, shit. Fair enough.”

I grabbed my keys and hit the remote gate opener. As the gates opened slowly, Chuck started to pull out and turn onto the road. My mom was yelling something at me, and trying to get up to my window. I turned my head away and held back the tears. I closed the gate as my mom continued to try to talk to me. I covered my ears and looked up at Chuck, who saw me and quickly sped off down the road, leaving my mother standing there in front of my gate, staring at us.

I quickly wiped my eyes and sat back up in my seat.
Chuck Matthews: “Do I dare ask who that was?”

Molly Reid: “My mom. No doubt ditched out on rehab to come try to get drug money from me”

Chuck Matthews: “Well...that explains a lot. You gonna be okay?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah. I’ll be fine. I just need to distract myself.”

I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I had to call her rehab clinic because I’m certain she didn’t get out early. I couldn’t deal with seeing her when I came home tonight.
Lady: “Hello, Los Angeles county drug rehabilitation center, how can I help you today?”

Molly Reid: “Hi, this is Molly Reid, calling about my mom. She showed up at my house this morning saying that she got out early. Is this true?”

Lady: “Oh my, we’re so sorry Molly. We’ve been trying to find her all morning. She ran off some time last night, we’re looking into how she managed to get out.”

Molly Reid: “I’d just appreciate it if she was gone from my house before I get home tonight”

Lady: “Of course, we’ll get her back as soon as possible. I’m so sorry you had to deal with this”

Molly Reid: “It’s ok; just make sure it doesn’t happen again”

I hung up the phone and kept my eyes on the road. I could tell Chuck felt very uncomfortable with all of this. I’m sure he wasn’t expecting any of this.
Molly Reid: “I’m sorry you had to see me like this Chuck”

Chuck Matthews: “It's not the first time I've seen a woman cry, and I doubt it'll be the last. We all have our dark little secrets, Molly. I just...didn't really expect to learn yours.”

I wiped my eyes. Time to be strong. I didn’t need to deal with this today.
Chuck Matthews: “...and you're sure you don't want to talk about it? I mean...I'll listen to you if you do.”

Molly Reid: “No, it’s fine. If I talk to you about this then I feel like you’ll know too much about me, and then I’ll want to tell you more. Then eventually I’ll start trusting you too much and falling for you, and neither of us want that”

Chuck Matthews: “Good point. We can't be letting 'love' or 'feelings' into this. That could be absolutely disastrous...I don't know about you, but I'm perfectly satisfied with where we're at now.”

Molly Reid: “You and me both”

We drove in silence for the rest of the drive. When we got to the Coliseum, I hopped out of the car and walked over to Chuck’s window.
Molly Reid: “Thanks for the ride Chuckie. Meet up again soon?”

Chuck Matthews: “I suppose so...if you want to, that is.”

Molly Reid: “I do”

I leaned over and kissed Chuck quickly, before smiling and walking towards the stadium. Chuck was a great guy. Not for dating of course, but just to have fun with. He knew what he wanted, just like me. Plus he was really good in bed. So was I though, so we worked well together.

Unfortunately, he got to see some of my emotional side today. I didn’t like that. Nobody has really ever seen that bad side of me before. I preferred to hide that way down inside of me. I wasn’t always this big of a bitch. There was a time where I was a nice person. Where I appreciated what other people did. But that was before my world got turned upside down. Before I knew how cruel the world was, and how quickly it could completely change your life. That was back when my dad was still alive.

I never met my mom before my dad died. My parents got divorced before I had even turned two years old. My dad never explained why, only that they had different approaches to life that just weren’t meant to coexist. I would later understand what he meant, but at the time, I had no idea. I was an only child, and I was always with my dad. We did everything together. He really did spoil me, but it was in a loving way. I never took advantage of him and made him spend thousands of dollars on me for nothing. But he was all I had, and I was all he had. So we needed each other to survive in life. One thing I remember about him was that even though we lived far from all my schools, and he worked full time, he always found time to come pick me up after school and drive me home. It was those little things that made him the greatest dad I ever knew. He never forgot about me, he never put anything before me. I still remember the last time I saw my dad alive, because that day, he didn’t show up to pick me up from school. I was sixteen years old, in the eleventh grade. I can remember the exact events of the day like it was yesterday.

The Day My Life Changed
Los Angeles, California

Ring Ring Ring!

Thank god. The last bell of the day. I could finally go home. I grabbed my bag and walked back to my locker with my friend Brittney, who was talking about some boy the entire way. I was only half listening; she talked about boys all the time so I figured this was no different. We got to our lockers and I quickly grabbed some books and my other shoes, before walking out to the parking lot. My dad was picking me up, just like he always did, at the exact same spot. He was taking me and some friends to San Diego this weekend, to go to the zoo. Sometimes I think my dad still likes to pretend I’m a little girl, and that the zoo is something that gets me so excited. I don’t have the heart to tell him that it doesn’t. That’s why I’m bringing friends, so I won’t be completely bored, and my dad will have fun taking all of us.

I got outside and walked over to where my dad was. Only he wasn’t there. There were some seniors huddled around a car, and a police car parked near them. This was so unlike my dad. Ever since I started going to school, he was never late picking me up from school. I would always walk outside, and he would be right there.

I checked my phone. No new messages or any missed calls. I tried calling him, but got no answer. He was probably driving over right now, that’s why he couldn’t talk. My dad was a bank manager, so it was very possible that he just got caught up with a client.

The seniors were all piling into the car. One of the girls waved at me, and I waved back. I was a pretty popular girl in high school, but I just wasn’t comfortable hanging out with the popular crowd. They were all bitchy, and my dad had raised me to never judge people like they did. I was pretty happy with my group of friends.

I looked around as one of the police officers got out of his car. He looked around, eventually looking straight at me.
Police Officer: “Are you Molly Reid?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah, can I help you?”

Police Officer: “Come with us please”

Molly Reid: “What’s this about?”

Police Officer: “There’s been an incident involving your dad.”

Molly Reid: “Oh my god, is he ok?!”

I climbed into the back of the police car as the two officers did the same and began to drive out of the parking lot.
Police Officer: “We’re afraid not. Your dad’s bank was robbed earlier today. We’re not yet sure who or how much they took”

Molly Reid: “What about my dad?”

Police Officer: “Your dad tried to talk them out of it. He was shot”

I didn’t know how to react. I didn’t know what to say. Was this really happening? I sat in silence for a few minutes, thoughts running through my head, unable to turn them into words. Eventually I regained enough composure to talk.
Molly Reid: “Is…is he ok?”

Police Officer: “He’s about to go into surgery to try to remove the bullet and save him, but he refuses to go until he talks to you”

I sat there, not believing what was happening. This was all just one big nightmare. Soon I’d wake up and this would all be over right?

We arrived at the hospital and the police officers raced me upstairs to a room. Sure enough, there was my dad lying on a bed, surrounded by doctors and other people. He was hooked up to all kinds of machines, all of which were beeping and making strange noises. He looked weak, but he smiled when he saw me. I ran over to him and knelt beside him, grabbing his hand.
Molly Reid: “Daddy!”

John Reid: “Hey baby”

His voice was weak and faint. I could see tears welling up in his eyes. They would match the tears that were pouring down my face. My dad was everything to me. I couldn’t lose him, not now, not ever. He was all I had, how would I survive without him?
Molly Reid: “Dad you need to go into surgery, you’re going to be ok”

John Reid: “Molly, did I ever tell you how proud I am of you?”

Molly Reid: “Dad stop talking like that, you’re going to be ok!”

John Reid: “I love you so much Molly. You have no idea just how much you mean to me.”

Molly Reid: “Dad stop! You’re going to be fine, you’re going to survive! The doctors are going to save you, but you have to let them take you into surgery!”

John Reid: “I just wanted to say goodbye to you, in case I don’t make it”

Molly Reid: “Dad you’re going to make it ok?”

John Reid: “Just say it Molly”

I was bawling now, the tears pouring down my face. I couldn’t stop them. Could anyone in a situation like this?
Molly Reid: “Bye daddy”

John Reid: “I love you Molly.”

I wiped some of the tears from my eyes.
Molly Reid: “I love you too Dad”

I hugged my dad, who very gently hugged me back. The doctors quickly sprang into action, pushing me out of the way and taking my dad out of the room and moving down the hall and out of sight.

I fell down to the ground. I couldn’t stand back up. I couldn’t even move any part of my body. I was in complete and total shock. I felt someone grabbing me under the arms and lifting me up. It was one of the doctors. He passed me off to a nurse, who helped me slowly walk back to the waiting room. She was mostly dragging me; I wasn’t being much of any help. I was just thinking about what that could have been.

It could have been the last time I ever got to talk to my dad again. No, I couldn’t think like that. But what if he didn’t make it, what would I do? I had nobody else in my life. My dad was everything to me. I would have nowhere to live. No one to take care of me. I needed him to pull through; I needed him to make it. He was going to make it! He was the strongest guy I’ve ever known, he had to make it!

I sat down and waited. I waited for hours. I didn’t move, I didn’t look around, I didn’t read anything. I just sat there, in the same chair, staring straight ahead. I was just waiting, waiting for that doctor to come around and say that my dad was ok. Waiting to go and see my dad smiling in bed as I walk in the room. Waiting to hug him again and have him back in my life. But the longer I waited, the harder it got to handle.

It was nearly ten o’clock now. I had been sitting in that same chair for five hours. Finally, I could see a doctor walking down the hallway towards me. I stood up and quickly walked towards him.
Molly Reid: “Is he ok?”

The doctor looked at me, and instantly I knew. I could see the sadness, the regret in his eyes.
Molly Reid: “NOOOOOO!!!!”

I fell down but the doctor caught me. I sobbed uncontrollably into his shoulder, as he hugged me tightly.
Doctor: “I’m so sorry. We did everything we could”

I couldn’t talk, I could only cry into his shoulder and let out screams of anger and sadness mixed together. How was I going to live the rest of my life without my dad?!
Doctor: “I just wanted you to know Ms Reid, that your dad was one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. The location and damage of the bullet should have killed him instantly. I’ve never seen anyone who was able to stay alive and fight it for so long. Your dad fought death with all his might.”

That was just like dad. He wasn’t going to give up easily. He had never given up anything in his entire life, and he wasn’t going to on his very last battle.
Doctor: “He kept saying that all he wanted was to see you. He made sure we got you as soon as we could. He fought death long enough to see you Molly. He just wanted to say goodbye to you one last time.”

That was the last thing I could handle. I fell to my knees and bawled on the ground. He fought long enough to see me one more time. All he wanted was one last moment with me. My dad was gone, and I was never going to see him again. Never going to hear his voice again. Never going to have his support again. I knew right then, that I was never going to be the same person again.

Present Day
Los Angeles, California

It took me a long time to recover from that, as it would anyone. The only family I had ever known was my dad. Without him, I was alone. I moved in with my friend Brittney for a few months. Her parents took care of me, and were a huge help in me being able to move on from his death. I took the rest of the year off from school. They gave me passing grades in all my classes so that I would be able to come back in the twelfth grade and not be behind. Everyone was very understanding, and very helpful.

But I wasn’t the same girl. I was mad at the world, mad at everyone. It wasn’t fair that they all had perfect families, while mine was torn apart. I was stuck by myself, thanks to someone so cruel. And the worst part was that they didn’t find the guys who shot my dad until years later, when one of them confessed. So I was also trying to deal with the fact that the police couldn’t even do their job. I wanted justice for my dad’s death, but I wasn’t getting anything.

But eventually I started to adjust to my new life. I changed who I was to mask the feelings I kept hidden inside me. I became more of a popular girl, or, I guess I would call myself a bitch. My friends and I did what we wanted, when we wanted. I started accepting that I was hot, and using it to my advantage. Even at the time, I knew I was only doing it because of the anger I felt towards everyone for what had happened to my dad. But I couldn’t stop it. Because the only person who could have talked me out of who I was becoming was my dad, and, well, that wasn’t possible. So I grew to like my life of being the most popular girl in school. I could pretty much do anything I wanted. My life was finally turning around.

Until everything went bad again.

My Adoption Meeting
Los Angeles, California

I walked up the courthouse steps and opened the big doors to get inside. I was finally having a custody hearing for myself. Since my dad died and there was nobody else that could take care of me, Brittney’s parents decided that they would become my legal guardians, at least until I turned eighteen. I really didn’t want them to put that burden on themselves, but they insisted. I had to admit, I was really glad that they were going to do it. Since I was still underage, doing anything without a legal guardian was next to impossible. I had essentially no money, because I could not get access to my dad’s estate, all of which he left to me, until I was eighteen. I had nowhere to live, since my dad’s house was part of the estate, and I couldn’t sign the deed or sell it until, again, I was eighteen. So having Brittney’s parents take over that legal guardian role, it would allow me to gain access to some of the estate through them. Plus, since I had been living with them for a few months, they were the closest thing to a family that I had.

I walked into a small meeting room where I was told to meet my lawyer. He wasn’t there yet, so I just sat down and started to text Brittney. I was hoping her parents would come down at some point to talk to my lawyer about it. I was really excited, finally something really good in my life.

The door opened and my lawyer, John Goodman walked into the room. He sat down across from me with some papers. He wasn’t smiling like he usually was. Something looked wrong.
Molly Reid: “Is everything okay John?”

He sighed before looking up at me
John Goodman: “Unfortunately, I have some bad news Molly”

Molly Reid: “What is it John?”

John Goodman: “I’m afraid that when we do these legal guardian contracts, we are obligated to contact any remaining parents. Usually we either cannot find them, or if we do, they do not respond. In this case, we found your mother. And she responded. She blocked the guardianship contract”

That made no sense.
Molly Reid: “I’ve never even met my mother; I have no idea who she is. How can she do this?”

John Goodman: “Unfortunately, since you are only sixteen, legally your parents still have full custody rights over you. We also learned that your parents never truly filed for divorce. So your mother technically is responsible for keeping your father’s estate until you turn eighteen. She told us that she intends to move into the house and take care of you until you turn eighteen”

I stood up and smacked my fist on the table. I was mad.
Molly Reid: “John this woman left my father, the nicest man in the world, left him alone to raise me for my entire life. I’ve never so much as gotten a letter from her. I’ve never seen a picture of her. As far as I’m concerned, I don’t have a mother. How the hell can she be allowed to take me and my dad’s estate, one that he worked so hard for? I don’t get any bit of say in this?”

John Goodman: “Unfortunately not really. You could sue her as an unfit parent, in which case you would be placed into foster care. But you would need some real hard evidence that she was unfit to take care of you, because most often the court will side with the mother”

Molly Reid: “This is total bullshit. So now what?”

John Goodman: “Well, your mom told us to hold you until she arrives to take you home. As I said, she’s legally your guardian, and you are still under eighteen. We can’t let you leave with anyone but her”

Molly Reid: “Fuck this. Help me John, you know me, you knew my dad. Give me something, anything”

John looked around, as if to check if people were listening to our private conversation.
John Goodman: “Alright, I’m only doing this because your father was a friend, and I hate that you have to go through this. I’ll give you my personal advice. Either you wait until you’re eighteen, and then you get the hell out of there. The estate will still be yours. Trust me, we’ve got protective measures over it, your mom can’t just go and take all the money. It’ll still be yours in two years. But if you really can’t wait that long, here’s what I suggest. Your mom is obviously not fit to raise a sixteen year old girl. She hasn’t been there for you at all; she’s been arrested for drug possession numerous times. I have no idea why she wants you now, but I know for a fact that she won’t be able to take care of you properly. So just wait until you have proof of it. Wait until she slips up, prove that she’s a bad parent, and then get child services involved. They just need any kind of proof that she’s unfit to take care of you, and they’ll take you away from her. Then you can get this family that was going to take you in to register as a foster family, and you can get put with them. That’s my opinion. You can choose to do whatever you feel is best”

I stood up as John walked over and hugged me.
Molly Reid: “Thanks John”

John Goodman: “Anytime Molly. If you need me, you have my number. I’m going to take you over to a waiting room; you’ll have to wait there for your mom”

We walked out of the room and down the hallway together.
Molly Reid: “Fuck this. Does she think I’m just going to accept her as my mother? I have no mother”

John Goodman: “I wish I knew why she decided to take you in”

When we got to the waiting room, I could see it was empty, except for one woman and a man with her.
Molly Reid: “Is that her?”

John looked up and saw them
John Goodman: “Yeah, it is”

I looked at the two of them again. She looked terrible, her hair was a mess. Disheveled and discolored, messed up like she hadn’t showered in days. Her face was kind of dirty, and her clothes were disgusting. They looked like thrift shop clothes at their worst. She basically looked like a dirty drug addict whore. The guy with her didn’t look much better. He was wearing one of those tight Ed Hardy shirts, so instant douchebag. He had muscles coming out of everywhere, but he didn’t look like he was actually very tough. One of those gym muscleheads, but nothing more. This was going to be shit.
John Goodman: “Well, I’ll leave you to meet them. Remember, if you need anything, call me”

Molly Reid: “Thanks John, I’m sure I will”

I hugged John, and watched as he waved goodbye to me and left the room. I turned and looked back at my apparently mom and her, I guess it was probably her boyfriend. Oh god, just what I needed right now. Some guy pretending to be my dad. No thanks. I looked at my mom, who was smiling and started to talk.
Kate Reid: “Hi Molly. I’m Kate. I’m your mother”

Molly Reid: “No, you’re not”

Kate Reid: “I know…I know you probably have some questions-”

Molly Reid: “I don’t. Fucking shut up and let’s go”

I was pissed. Did she really think she could just come into my life and act like nothing ever happened? How stupid was she?
Douchebag Boyfriend: “Hey! You listen to your mother when she’s talking to you!”

I turned around and looked at the two of them standing there. I had so much rage built up inside of me, but I tried to hold it in as best I could. It took all of my effort not to punch her in the face.
Molly Reid: “I have no mother”

I stormed out of the door and onto the street. There was one car parked on the road, I assumed it was theirs. I walked towards it. I heard them walking quickly out of the building behind me. I heard the guy walking faster, saying something to me.
Douchebag Boyfriend: “Don’t you dare talk to your mother that way!”

I felt his hand grab the back of my head. I immediately tried to shake him off, but I felt myself being pushed forward. The last thing I remember was my head rushing towards the steel frame of the car door.

Present Day
Los Angeles, California

Yep. My mom’s douchebag boyfriend liked to beat up sixteen year old girls. For that I’ll never ever use his name. He’s always douchebag boyfriend to me. He was terrifying at the time, but eventually I got used to it. Not in the sense that it didn’t hurt, but in the sense that him beating me was just part of my life. I was too terrified to tell anyone. The look in his eyes whenever he hit me or my mom was just too much. I knew that if I told anyone, he would find a way to hurt me. So I just tried to avoid him as much as possible. I hated my mom and I hated him even more. Every time I’d go home I’d run to my room and lock myself in. He would never try to force his way in my room or anything, but when I’d go to get food, or even leave my room, he’d always find some way to hit me. Looking back, I’m embarrassed that I couldn’t just tell someone about it. But I didn’t want to go to the police, because I knew what he would do to me if I did. I didn’t even want to tell John, my lawyer, because I was so afraid of him. Another part of it, I think, was that I never wanted to give him the satisfaction of knowing that it hurt me. I never cried in front of him, I never acted like any of it bothered me. I figured that he would feed off of the crying and the pain, so I gave him none of it. I figured that maybe he’d get bored and stop. But he didn’t. And the worst part about it all was that my mom was so attached to him.

I found out almost instantly that my mom was a hardcore drug addict. How in the fuck my dad ever thought she was a good wife blows my mind. But she was constantly high, which made her not care at all about what douchebag did. She was barely awake half the time, and made no effort to raise me. Occasionally she would try to talk to me about her and dad, but I would just leave. I didn’t want to hear anything she had to say about my dad. As far as I was concerned, she had never even met the man. Living in this house for just a year was so brutal. I can’t even count the number of times I just cried myself to sleep. This was the worst thing that could possibly happen to me after losing my dad. I hated my mom, I hated her douchebag boyfriend, but I was too afraid to do anything about it.

At least, until a year or so after they took me in, when I finally snapped and got out of there for good.

A Year After They Took Me
Los Angeles, California

Douchebag Boyfriend: “Molly, dinner, get your ass downstairs right fucking now!”

I quickly ran downstairs and sat down at the table, lest he come upstairs and throw me down the stairs. I looked at the food sitting in front of me. Looks like my mom had been cooking again. It looked terrible, like, the most disgusting chicken I had ever seen. I didn’t even want to eat it. There were some old carrots on the plate beside it; I figured I’d try them first. At least they were somewhat healthy. I looked up at douchebag, who was eyeing the chicken just as hesitantly as me.
Douchebag Boyfriend: “What the fuck is this I’m looking at?”

Kate Reid: “It’s…chicken. Your favorite.”

Douchebag Boyfriend: “It looks like you took a shit on a plate and served it to me”

Kate Reid: “It…it may have burnt a little bit”

Douchebag Boyfriend: “It may have?! That’s more than a little bit. Honestly what the fuck do you do all day, sit home on your ass! And all I expect is a good dinner, and you can’t even give me that”

Kate Reid: “I’m sorry!”

Douchebag boyfriend stood up and walked over to my asshole mother. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her out of her chair. He reared his hand back, ready to smack her across the face.

I don’t know why I said anything. I’d seen him hit her a thousand times. He’d hit me a thousand times. I never gave him the satisfaction of knowing that it hurt me. He wasn’t even hitting me this time. I could have just sat there and eaten my dinner quietly and then gone up to my room for the night. I hated my mom and she deserved everything she got. But for some reason that I can’t explain, I spoke up. I didn’t even stand up or anything. I just continued to look at my food, but words came out of my mouth.
Molly Reid: “Does it make you feel big?”

Douchebag let go of my mom, and she collapsed to the floor. He hadn’t even hit her yet. He looked at me, anger in his eyes.
Douchebag Boyfriend: “What did you say to me?”

I stood up and looked him right in the eyes. The past year, all the anger I had towards him just spilled out all at once. I shouldn’t have provoked him like this, but my mind was going on its own, and I just had to go along with it.
Molly Reid: “I said does it make you feel big? Hitting a cracked out whore and beating a seventeen year old girl? You must feel like a real tough guy”

Douchebag got right up to me. He was almost a foot taller than me, but I didn’t back down. I just braced myself for the inevitable smack to the side of the head that I was likely about to receive.
Douchebag Boyfriend: “Somebody has to keep the two of you in line. A little slut like you needs a good smack every so often”

Molly Reid: “Yeah blame it on me. You’re a big guy, what are you compensating for? I mean, you’re dating a crack whore and you beat little girls. Can you really not get anything else? Is there not a single other woman that would take you? How pathetic can you get?”

Douchebag Boyfriend: “You little bitch; I’ll show you how pathetic I am”

I waited for the slap, but it never came. Instead, I felt his big hands grab me by the throat and squeeze. I quickly gasped for air, but couldn’t get any. I tried to pry his hands away from my neck, but he was way too strong. I tried to look into his eyes, to get him to stop, but he was dead set on choking me. I reached around the table as my vision blurred and faded. I grabbed a plate and used all of my strength to smash it over his head. He quickly released me and fell to the ground.

I gasped for air, trying to regain myself as Douchebag slowly got to all fours and felt his head, which was now bleeding. He looked up at me as I stared down at you.
Douchebag Boyfriend: “I’m going to kill you!”

Before he could get up, I soccer kicked him as hard as I could in the head. He fell to the ground but was still moving. I kicked him as hard as I could one more time, right in the jaw. He collapsed to the ground completely unconscious.
Kate Reid: “Nooooo!!!”

I looked over at my mom, who was slowly crawling over to where he lay. God she was so pathetic. She fell on top of him, as if she was trying to protect him. She looked up at me.
Kate Reid: “What did you do to him?!”

Molly Reid: “What the hell is wrong with you? He just tried to kill me!”

Kate Reid: “He just needs love, he gets angry but it’s not his fault”

Molly Reid: “I can’t believe that you’re sticking up for him. You’re the most pathetic person I’ve ever met. I’m calling the police. I can’t deal with this anymore”

I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and was about to dial, when my mom stood up and tried to knock the phone out of my hands.
Kate Reid: “Nooo don’t!”

She grabbed my arm and tried to fight me from using my phone. I pushed her back and she fell onto the ground near douchebag. I couldn’t hold it in any longer.
Molly Reid: “Why the fuck did you block me from being adopted by my friends parents?! What in the hell made you come out of your little alley and bring me into this stupid house to live with you and your piece of shit boyfriend? Why the fuck did you have to make my already shit life even worse? What the hell is your problem Kate!”

My mom looked up at me, tears welling up in her eyes. I didn’t care. Fuck her.
Kate Reid: “I…I thought you could help me. I thought you could help me get clean and turn my life around. So I could be a good mother”

Of course she did
Molly Reid: “You selfish piece of shit. My dad had just died, and you wanted me to come and help you! A crack whore who left my dad and forced him to raise me by himself?! Why would I help you?! I’m the one who needed help. I needed you to be a good mother when I was growing up. But you weren’t fucking there for me were you!? And suddenly you force me to live with you, all for your own selfish reasons! You’re the lowest of the low. I’m calling the cops, I’m going to live with Brittney until I’m eighteen, then I’m taking this house, all of dad’s estate, and I’m filing for a restraining order against you. I never want to see or hear from you again for as long as I fucking live. I hope you die alone you cunt. You deserve nothing less”

There were a few tears rolling down my face, but that was only because I was thinking about my dad. I was furious with my mom, how could she do this to me. She was just a selfish bitch who only wanted me so that I could help her. She didn’t want to raise me, or be a good mother.

I could see the tears pouring down my mom’s face. No matter how high she was, I knew I had cut her deep. She deserved it.
Kate Reid: “Molly, I’m your mom…”

Molly Reid: “No you are fucking not. My mom died before I was born. You’re just some bitch who’s pretending to be her”

I turned and walked to the front of the house, kicking open the door and storming off towards the gates. When I was almost there, I could hear my mom at the doorway, yelling at me.
Kate Reid: “Molly…please help me…I love you”

I turned around and looked at my mom, with all the hate I had for her showing in my face. She could see it, because she instantly looked like she regretted saying anything to me. But I just wanted to get away from her and never see her again.
Molly Reid: “Just fuck off and die”

I turned around and walked out of the gates, before calling the police, ready to report on everything that had been happening for the last year.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nowhere to Run II vs Tiffani Michaels (Queen of Wrestling Title Match) - RP #1 Empty Re: Nowhere to Run II vs Tiffani Michaels (Queen of Wrestling Title Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:35 pm

The Video Blog
Entry Number 3
Friday February 22nd
Santa Monica

I looked around at all the people on the beach today. It wasn’t as crowded as usual, but it was a weekday after all. I looked back at my friend Brittney, who had agreed to bring a camera along and film some of my video blog that I was doing for IWF. She was studying film in school anyways, so she was happy to do it. Up until now I had only done it in my room or somewhere in my house. But today I felt like doing it outside. It was such a beautiful day and I didn’t feel like sitting alone at home. And there’s no better place to do it than the beach. So we drove up to Santa Monica to film for the day. That’s how I ended up here, walking down the beach in my bikini, smiling as guys stared at me, and waving to the girls that seemed to all know me. I can’t say that I knew many of them by name, but I had seen them around at some of my parties. Most of the people I knew I had met through one of my parties. I did throw a lot of them after all. I was really the go-to house party person at USC, since I had this giant mansion type house and only me living in it. I hated being alone, so I had parties to give me something to do. Anyways, I suppose I need to do this video blog. I turned to the camera, still walking along the beach.

Molly Reid
“Hey everyone, Molly here, with another edition of my video blog. I’m sure you all want to hear me talk about IWF and my match this week and Tiffani and all that shit. But first can we just appreciate what’s going on right here right now? It’s the middle of February and I’m walking down a beach. The sun is shining bright, the water is beautiful, and it’s just a perfect day out. Only in California could you get something like this. That’s why it’s the best state in America. It’s probably this warm in Florida, but fuck Florida. I’ll stick to Cali, where half the population isn’t over the age of seventy. Look at all these people here. These are my people. Look at them, trying to get into this video. They know exactly what I’m doing here. They know me. That’s what I love about being so popular in such a big city. Everybody knows who I am. You know who else knows who I am?”

Molly Reid
“All of America. But more specifically, all of the girls in the IWF. Even more specifically, Tiffani Michaels knows who I am. I’ll get to her in a bit. Right now I want to talk about my brief history in the IWF. I’ve only been here three weeks. I’ve had two matches. And look at that, I’ve won both of them, and I already have a shot at the Queen of Wrestling title. Do you think that management has confidence in me or what? My first match was such a dominating victory. I barely even broke a sweat when Jaci and I easily handled Diana and Rhiannon. I expected a little bit more of a challenge, but I guess even that is asking too much from these divas. And after that match, I heard both Diana and Jaci were so scared of being in the same ring as me again, that they requested to be excluded from the number one contendership match that I won two weeks ago. I mean, I know I’m really intimidating ladies, but seriously? Didn’t you even want to try? I guess it wouldn’t have mattered in the long run, but even still. I thought we had a bunch of fighters in the IWF women’s division. Instead, we have two fighters, and then a bunch of bitches. You know who is the biggest bitch of all though?”

Molly Reid
“It’s not Diana, or Jaci, or even Blyss or Ruby. No, the biggest, ugliest, stupidest bitch would have to be Rhiannon. I mean, yeah, I’ll give you props for actually taking the match against me. But you’re extremely stupid for doing so. Someone out there had enough faith in you to actually put up a good fight against me. I mean, you are the longest reigning WEW Women’s Champion aren’t you? That’s all I heard from anyone leading up to our fight. The longest reigning champion in a federation that, while claiming it is as good as IWF, has never done anything even remotely close to what IWF has done. The best woman in WEW history couldn’t last ten seconds in the ring with me, a rookie with all of one tag team match under her belt. That tells me two things. One, you’re pathetic and your company is even worse. But two, it tells me that I’m the best female wrestler in the world. If I could beat you that badly with next to no wrestling experience, think of what I’ll be able to do once I get some more practise. I’ll be as unstoppable as anyone’s ever been. I already know that I’m the best. That much is pretty obvious. Look at me and tell me anything different. Find one flaw with me. I dare you. But you won’t. Because I’m flawless. I’ve proven that these first few weeks I’ve been in the company.”

Molly Reid
“Now I already know what a lot of you are going to say. ‘Oh, Molly, how can you say such a thing? You’ve only beaten the bottom feeders of the IWF. How can you stay flawless against someone as flawless as Tiffany Michaels?’. Bullshit, right? Yeah, you’re right. I beat some bottom feeders. They were terrible, and I kicked their asses. But a win is a win is a win right? I taught them a thing or two, and they learned to stay away from me in the ring. And so far I’m undefeated. But oh no, how will I ever translate those wins into a victory over the dominant champion Tiffani Michaels? I’m going to pose a question to everyone out there. What if Tiffani Michaels isn’t as good as you all seem to think? I mean, even I thought she was good. I actually said I respected her. But after looking back at tapes, and into the history of IWF, I’ve come up with a different conclusion. Tiffani Michaels is very average, and is only thought to be so good because of good fortune going her way. Let’s take a look at the history shall we? First there was Fallout. Tiffani’s first pay-per-view with the company. She’s fighting a triple threat match for the Queen of Wrestling belt. As you all know by now, she won the match. But when you watch the tape, her opponent, Katelyn Dimaz, is mere seconds away from winning, when a dumb bitch interferes and distracts her. Tiffani takes advantage and wins the match, and the title. Had that stupid bitch Angelica Monroe not interfered, Katelyn would have been the champion, not Tiffani. A questionable start to a questionable title run. Her next title defense was at Violent Impulse. Against that Angelica bitch in a ladder match. When I first saw this match, I was somewhat impressed with Tiffani. Even though it looked like Angelica slipped off the ladder at the end, I thought that Tiffani had beaten a fairly solid opponent that night. But then she lost to Angelica at the next pay-per-view. In literally eight seconds. It was the shortest match I’ve ever seen, even shorter than my match against Rhiannon. I thought it was pretty funny though, I mean, I couldn’t imagine ever getting knocked out in that short amount of time. I guess that’s how Rhiannon felt though. Or that girl at the club who’s head I kicked in. Whatever. Losers will always be losers.”

Molly Reid
“Next up on the Tiffani Michaels championship run of greatness was her match at New Years Evil, where she beat Blyss Lockhart and Angelica Monroe to win back the Queen of Wrestling title belt. Remember, the fight where Angelica Monroe was hit by a god damn car before the match. The one where Blyss Lockhart was smacked in the skull with the championship belt a few times. The one where Tiffani Michaels was…Oh wait. Nothing happened to Tiffani. She simply came into the ring and cleaned up what was left of the broken and beaten bodies of Angelica and Blyss. She actually almost lost that match too. If I ever lost a match to a girl that had been run over by a car minutes before, or to a girl who no doubt suffered a concussion five seconds before the match started, I would just retire right then and there. What would be the point of going on if I couldn’t beat two cripples. That was almost Tiffani. She had to really work to win that match, something I wouldn’t have had to do. I can guarantee you I would’ve gone into that ring, kick both girls in their already damaged heads, and knocked them both out cold. But clearly, Tiffani is not me.”

Molly Reid
“Finally, her most recent match. Well, I think we all remember what happened in that match. Blyss Lockhart was in total control until she was knocked out cold by Ruby Winter’s kick to the skull. And then Tiffani snuck in and stole the victory. I mean come on; can you win a match on your own Tiffani? I’m not counting useless Battle Grounds matches. I’m talking real match, for the title, on pay-per-view. Because so far I haven’t seen any evidence that you can do it. All of your wins have come by good luck falling into your lap. This time, you won’t be so lucky. You better hope that I break my ankle or something, because at this point, that’s the only way you’ll be walking away still the Queen of Wrestling champion after I’m done with you”

We reached the Santa Monica pier. I walked down it, with Brittney in front of me, filming everything that was going on around me. A few guys whistled at me from one of the patios along the pier. I blew them a kiss back. Probably just made their week. A few girls stopped me, just to tell me how much fun they had at my party last weekend. This happened daily to me. It was kind of pointless, since I obviously knew how much fun my parties were. I didn’t need anyone else to come and tell me that. But they got a chance to talk to me, which I’m sure made their lives just a little bit better. Just as I was about to start talking again, three cute guys walked up to me.
Cute Guy #1: “Hey Molls, remember us?”

Totally didn’t. They looked kind of familiar though. They were pretty hot too. None of them were wearing shirts, and they were all jacked and toned. Abs on abs on abs.
Molly Reid: “Ummmm…not really”

Cute Guy #2: “We’ve been to a bunch of your parties”

Oh. Well chances are I’ve slept with them. Awkward.
Molly Reid: “Oh ok. Well what can I do for you boys?”

Cute Guy #3: “We…umm…were hoping you could sign this picture for us”

The three of them were laughing, and could barely talk. The picture must have been pretty funny then. I grabbed it from them. It was a picture of me, naked on my bed, while one of the guys was naked behind me. Yikes. I looked pretty drunk in the picture too. I turned to the camera.
Molly Reid
“Not safe for video, apologies to my viewers, but I’m not showing this”

I laughed and signed it for them. They all got a good laugh out of it and thanked me for the autograph. I turned back to the camera, laughing.

Molly Reid: “This is the kind of stuff you’ll see on my vlog. And if you want to know more, come on down to my house every Friday or Saturday night here in Los Angeles. I guarantee you won’t regret it. Anyways, where was I?”

Brittney Sinclair: “You were talking about Tiffani I think”

Molly Reid
“Oh right. I have a question for people. Have you ever seen a more jealousy filled couple than Tiffani and Alex Remington? Seriously, I said one nice thing to Remington on twitter a few weeks ago. Tiffani freaked out, accused me of trying to steal her man. I literally just said that I liked a man that wears a suit. And I’ve seen anyone who tries to say anything complimentary to Tiffani immediately gets attacked by Remington. Like seriously, do you two have any freedom? I picture you going home and locking yourselves in a bedroom and not leaving ever. That way you can both keep an eye on each other, and neither of you can ever talk to anyone else without the other one knowing. Seriously, lighten up a bit. You should take it as a compliment that I like your boyfriend’s suit wearing. Remington, you should appreciate another man hitting on Tiffani. If you have a good relationship, you trust each other and you don’t need to be super jealous and protective. Come on, I don’t even date people and I know this. Being overprotective just shows that deep down, you’re both deadly afraid that you’re not good enough for each other. You’re afraid that if anyone comes along and talks to the other, that they’re going to leave you. Because you just know you’re not good enough. Well, I guess that’s true in this case. Neither of you are good enough for anyone else. Which I guess makes you perfect for each other. But instead of just accepting that, you two fight to make things perfect.”

Molly Reid
“That’s why I never understood the appeal of having a boyfriend. I mean, I get all the same things that anyone else gets, and I’m not tied down to one guy. I never have to worry about cheating; I never have to worry about jealousy; I never have to worry about anyone besides myself. Most importantly, I don’t have to deal with disappointing sex if I don’t want to. There is literally no downfall to being a one night stand exclusive girl. Ask Chuck Matthews. He’ll tell you the exact same thing, and he’s actually been in relationships before. They never work out in the end. It’s better to just do whatever you want, whenever you want. I have an insane amount of friends. I’m never lonely, I’m never bored. Having a boyfriend would just slow me down. Not to mention, it would distract me from my match. Which I’m sure it’s going to do for you.”

Molly Reid
“Aren’t you going to be thinking about Alex during our match? I mean, what if I break your nose, and all of the sudden he doesn’t find you attractive anymore? What if he sees you lose to me, and doesn’t want to date a loser? All these things running through your mind, don’t they just suck? I bet you’ll be thinking about Alex’s match later on that night. What if he gets seriously hurt? What if someone attacks him backstage while you’re out fighting me? Oh god, just think of all the horrible things that could happen to him if you’re not there with him. All these attachments you have, all these extra bags that you carry into each match, it must weigh on you.”

Molly Reid
“Me, I don’t have any of that. What are you going to say is going to keep me from winning? Chuck? HA. Don’t make me laugh. Chuck is really good at sex, but other than that, no thank you. That I’m not ready for someone as good as you? Please. First of all, like I said, you’re hardly good. Secondly, I never understood why people say that. ‘You’re not ready to fight someone as good as me’. Like, what does that mean? Of course I’ll be ready for you. I’ve been training all week for you. I’ve watched you fight; I’ve seen how good you are. I’m ready to fight you. Maybe the correct thing to say would be like, I’ve never fought anyone like you. Technically true, but also irrelevant. You’ve never fought anyone like me either. Nobody has ever fought anyone like anyone, because everyone is a different fighter. Maybe you can say that I won’t beat you because I’m not as good as you. But that’s just a lie. Because I’m better than you. That much I know already. And sure, you can talk all you want about how I copied you. You’re a cheerleader from LA, and I’m a cheerleader from LA. OMG I totally just stole that from you. I’m just a copycat!”

Molly Reid
“There are a lot of cheerleaders in LA. It’s a pretty big city, in case you forgot. Besides, I didn’t even know who you were when IWF first contacted me. I’ve never seen you at any of my parties or anything. You were probably too busy wrestling or something. I wish you’d have made it out to at least one of them. Then you could see who the real Queen of Los Angeles is. You could understand that I run this city, and I always will. And you might even have fun, something that seems to be lacking from your life, judging by your relationship with Alex. Come on Tiffani, do you really think you’re going to beat me at Nowhere to Run? Inside that steel cage, there won’t be anyone to help you. Nobody is going to be able to interfere and allow you to steal another title defense, like you’ve done every other time. Alex won’t be able to come save you when I’m ruining that pretty face of yours. This might only be my third wrestling match, but I’ve been fighting all my life. I’m ready for this match. I’ve known since I joined the IWF that I was the only woman that deserved to be the Queen of Wrestling champion. You may have the belt now, but you’re just merely holding it for me. Deep down you know it too. You know that you can’t beat me. You know that I’m the real Queen, of IWF and Los Angeles. How do I know that you know? It’s simple.”

Molly Reid
“Because everyone knows it. Ask anyone in the IWF who the hottest, most talented, greatest woman in the company is, and they all know it’s me. I have the looks, the confidence, the swagger of a champion; the only thing I’m missing is that pretty belt around my waist. Say all you want about how I’m a copycat and can’t beat the original. Keep talking about how I’ve never fought anyone as good as you. Give yourself as much hopeless confidence as you can. I want this to be a fun match. But just know that the end result is going to be the same as my first two matches in the IWF”

I motioned for Brittney to turn the camera around and show off the entire pier, as well as the surrounding beach. The place was crowded with students like me, and it always was. This was all mine.

Molly Reid
“See this Tiffani? I’m the Queen here. This is my kingdom. And come Sunday, after I beat you for the Queen of Wrestling championship, the IWF will be part of my kingdom.”

I stood up on the edge of the pier, before extending my arms and falling back into the water. The cold splash felt so refreshing, it felt so calming. I knew I was ready for my match. It was my time. When I surfaced and saw all of the people at the pier, either jumping in the water with me as well, or cheering me on, I knew that these were my people. I wasn’t going to let them down. I was never going to let them down.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down