Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of the Fall helping Brandon Macdonald vs Nick Ridicule (End Game)

Go down

Legends of the Fall helping Brandon Macdonald vs Nick Ridicule (End Game) Empty Legends of the Fall helping Brandon Macdonald vs Nick Ridicule (End Game)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:00 pm

August 25th, 2010

Anna
"So you think I should do it?"

I look at my friend Jenny, who is sitting at the table across from me. 

Jenny
"Look, how badly did you love Brandon?"

Anna
"A huge amount. I've never loved anyone so much. Even after he left, and I thought he died, I was in love with him"

Jenny
"Well then you should go after him. Look. I knew Brandon. He loved you more than anything. He took Zach's death harder than any of you, even harder than Mackenzie. I don't think he ever forgave himself for not stopping him. He thinks it was his fault"

Anna
"But it wasn't his fault. I tried to tell him that. And then he left. And never even said goodbye"

Jenny
"He was confused. What he did was wrong. So wrong. But you forgive him right?"

Anna
"Of course I do. I could never stay mad at Brandon. Never"

Jenny
"I'm sure he feels the same way about you. I know that he doesn't have a love life, I watched a special on him. I bet you that he still thinks about you."

Anna
"So you think that I should go and find him?"

Jenny
"Personally, I think that you should. But I can't tell you what to do. Ask your parents, and then ask yourself. If you really think that it will work, then it will work. You jsut have to believe"

Anna
"Thanks Jenny. You're the best"

I get up and hug Jenny. She really is one of my closest friends that I have ever had. I can talk to her about anything. And she always gives me good advice. That's why I still talk to her today. We've been friends since middle school, and now I'm twenty seven. That's a long time, but we've been through it all as friends. 

I walk outside to my car. I get in, and drive back to my apartment. I want to get changed before I go see my parents. I really am considering going to find Brandon. I know that he is a big-time UFC fighter now. But nine years ago, he was my boyfriend. And I thought that we were going to get married at the time. He was so perfect. But then, the accident happened, and he vanished.

For about three years, I thought that Brandon had died. He never wrote, called, texted, or anything. But now I figure that he was just too depressed to do anything. He left me pregnant, and in a bad time. I was kind of mad at first, kind of disappointed, but mostly, I was sad. I cried myself to sleep for a year. 

Then one day I went to a bar, and they were showing a UFC fight. I didn't know anything about UFC, but I watched it anyways. At one point, I watched as a graphic came up, promoting the main event. It was Forest Griffin against a Brandon Macdonald. I was shocked. I asked a guy beside me to point him out to me, and sure enough, it was really Brandon. It was at that bar that I learned that he was one of the biggest up-and-coming stars of the UFC. I spent the next six years following all of his fights, never having the courage to go and find him. 

Then, the other day, I found out that he was fighting in Boston. I'm twenty eight years old. I have a ten year old son, who has never seen his dad. I'm alone, and I can't get over the memory of the four years we spent together as teenagers. I need Brandon. I need to relive those teenage years. The best moments of my life all came with him by my side. We went through so much. 

And now, here I am. Trying to work up the courage to actually go to Boston and see Brandon. I have a friend who has said that he can get me tickets. There's a bus that is going to Boston tomorrow. I really need to go. I don't think I can last anymore without him. 

I walk into my apartment. It's really messy, but I don't really care. I never have anyone over anyways. I usually come home, and either watch TV, do work, or cry. Not much variety in my life. I walk into my room and change into a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. I go back out to my car, and drive off to my parents house. I get there, and walk inside. The first thing I am met with is my son, the one that Brandon doesn't know about. The one who we conceived mere hours before he left.

David
"Hi mom!"

Anna
"Hi David. How's my little boy doing?"

David
"Mom, I'm not that little anymore. I'm going into grade five."

Anna
"I know, isn't that exciting? Did grandma and grandpa take you shopping?"

Diana Stone
"Oh we sure did"

I turn and see my mom walking over to me. She is taking care of little David right now, while I try and figure out my life. She has been since he was born. She's the greatest mother any daughter could have. I only hope that eventually, I get to be the kind of mother to my own son. I hug my mom and kiss her.

Anna
"Hi mom. How are you?"

Diana Stone
"Oh, I'm doing fine. How about you dear?"

Anna
"I need to talk to you about something. Where is dad?"

Diana Stone
"Oh, he went to play golf with some of his work friends. What did you want to talk about?"

I didn't want to talk about it in front of my son. I had never told him much about Brandon. He didn't even know what he looked like. I had only told him that his dad left for a business venture, and would eventually come back. He was getting to that age where he probably was starting to suspect something, but he hadn't asked me about it. I turned to David

Anna
"David, can me and grandma talk alone for a bit?"

David
"Okay. I'll go outside and play in the sandbox"

Anna
"That sounds like fun. I'll come out and play with you in a bit, is that okay?"

David
"Okay mom. I didn't know you liked sandboxes"

Anna
"I try and keep it a secret. Grown-ups aren't supposed to have fun like that all the time. It'll be our little secret, okay?"

David
"Okay mom"

David runs outside and began to make sand castles in the small sandbox in the backyard. I turn to my mom

Anna
"I'm thinking about going to Boston tomorrow. To see Brandon"

Diana Stone
"Really? Did you just decide this now?"

Anna
"No. I've been thinking about it for a while. You know how depressed I've been without him. It's amazing that I am still going today. But I'm starting to realize that I won't be much longer unless I at least get some closure with Brandon."

Diana Stone
"So you think that you will be able to do that if you go and see him?"

Anna
"I do. I think I can"

Diana Stone
"Anna, my dear. As your mother, I need to tell you this. You are aware that he may have moved on with his life, right? That maybe he just doesn't want to think about his childhood?"

Anna
"I'm well aware mom. But somehow, I just don't think he could"

Diana Stone
"But you are prepared if he has? I don't want you to risk your emotional state by going, if you are not ready to face denial. If he has moved on, are you ready to move on?"

Anna
"I...Yes. I am ready. I don't want to think about it, but I believe that I can move on if he can. I just want whatever makes him happy. If he's happy, I'll be happy. Even if it means never seeing him again"

Diana Stone
"So you really just want to go for closure then? To finally move on?"

Anna
"I think, no, I know that I need to. It's what I want. I can't keep living unless I know whether or not he wants to move on. I just need this closure."

Diana Stone
"Well, I'm not going to tell you not to go. You need to do whatever you think is right. But I'm here to make sure you keep it in reality"

Anna
"Thank's mom. I love you"

Diana Stone
"I love you too Anna. I don't want to see you get hurt again"

Anna
"It wasn't just me who was hurt..."

I look outside at my son, who is playing with action figures in the sand castle now. I look back at my mom.

Anna
"You haven't told him anything about it, have you?"

Diana Stone
"About Brandon? God no. I would never tell him anything. If anyone is going to tell him, it's going to be you Anna. You have to tell him."

Anna
"I know. And I will. But I just need to wait for the right time."

Diana Stone
"Don't you think now is the right time?"

Anna
"I guess. I don't know what to tell him though"

Diana Stone
"Just tell him anything. He would love to hear just about anything. But there's one thing that I want to tell you before you leave"

Anna
"What's that?"

Diana Stone
"If you end up talking to Brandon, don't mention David unless you feel it's absolutely necessary. I doubt he would be able to handle all of that. Seeing you will be a big enough shock."

Anna
"Okay. I'll wait until the right moment until I tell him. Will you continue to take care of him?"

Diana Stone
"Of course we will Anna. We'll take care of him for as long as it takes."

I walk over and hug my mom again

Anna
"Thank you so much mom. You're the best. I love you so much"

Diana Stone
"Good luck with Brandon. You know how much I hope that you return happy"

Anna
"Thanks mom. I'll give you a call soon"

I hug my mom one last time, and then walk out back to see my son. He is playing with some action figures in the sandcastles that he has made. I sit down beside him, watching him play, smiling. I rub my hand through his hair.

David
"Mom, stop. I'm trying to play"

Anna
"Sorry David."

I sit there, watching him for a little bit longer. It's amazing to think about him, that my son is now ten years old, and has never met, has never even seen his father. It's very sad actually. But what would anybody else do in this situation? 

Anna
"David. I need to tell you something"

David
"What's that mom?"

Anna
"I'm going to Boston, in the United States, for a few days. I won't be back for a little bit."

David
"Oh. Why?"

I take a deep breath. I need to tell him the real reason.

Anna
"David, I'm going to Boston to see your father"

David
"Oh, dad? That's cool."

David went back to his action figures. I was surprised.

Anna
"David, did you hear me? Your dad"

David
"Yeah mom, I heard you"

Anna
"Well, don't you care at all? I mean, I've never told you anything about him"

David
"Grandpa told me all about him. I know he fights in that UFC or whatever. I've watched a few on the internet. It's pretty cool"

Anna
"Wait. Grandpa told you about Brandon?"

David
"Yeah. He showed me pictures, and told me about how you two dated in high-school, but then he had to move away"

Anna
"Oh. Yeah. That's pretty much what happened. You don't have any questions about him?"

David
"Not really. I think grandpa pretty much answered all of them. Am I going to get to meet him?"

Anna
"Well, that's why I'm going. To see what he wants to do. Hopefully, if all goes right, you'll be able to meet him soon"

David
"Thats cool. I always wanted a dad"

I feel tears form in my eyes. He said that like it meant nothing to him, when it meant everything to me. He was a ten year old boy, who grew up without a dad, and hardly with a mom. I hope I can change that. Oh, I hope to god that Brandon will take me back. Or at least want to talk things over.

Anna
"Well, I have to go pack up and catch a bus. Bye David"

David
"Bye mom"

I lean over and hug David. I look at him, right in the eyes.

Anna
"You stay out of trouble when I'm gone, okay young man?"

David
"Okay mom. Have fun seeing dad"

I hug him again. I stand up and walk back to my car, and drive back to my apartment. The bus is leaving in two hours, and I still need to get tickets. I call my friend Jack.

Jack
"Hello?"

Anna
"Hi Jack, it's Anna. Do you still have that UFC ticket?"

Jack
"Of course I do Anna. I saved it just for you"

Anna
"Thanks Jack. Can I come pick it up now?"

Jack
"Of course you can. I'll wait out front"

I drive to Jacks house as fast as I can. When I arrive, I see him standing out front. I pull over in front of him.

Jack
"So here's an envelope. Inside is the ticket, the bus ticket, and a hotel room reservation"

Anna
"Wait, you reserved me a hotel room? And bought me the bus ticket?"

Jack
"Of course I did. You're one of my best friends, and from what I heard, you really loved Brandon. So I figured that this would be like, a halfway between birthday and Christmas present for you"

Anna
"Wow Jack, thank you so so so much"

Jack
"Hey, don't mention it. Just go be happy, okay?"

Anna
"I will. Bye Jack"

I drive off back to my apartment. When I arrive, I quickly throw some clothes into a suitcase. I grab my wallet, and everything that I am going to need. I make sure to put the envelope full of tickets in my jeans pocket, and then I lock up my apartment. I drive off to the bus station, where my bus will be leaving in an hour. I find a parking lot close by, that will allow me to park my car for a few days. I park it and lock it behind me, as I walk to where the bus station is. 

I walk inside. There's a bunch of people sitting around. A man walks up to me.

Man
"Excuse me ma'am, are you here for the Boston bus trip?"

Anna
"Yes, I am"

Man
"Can I see your ticket please?"

I pull my ticket for the bus out of the envelope, and give it to the man. He looks at it, and smiles at me.

Man
"Great. Have a seat over there, we'll be letting you onto the bus shortly"

I walk over to a chair and sit down. I put my iPod headphones in, and play it on shuffle. I love music. It really helps me relax when I am tense. And I am feeling really stressed and tense right now. I'm about to go try and meet my old boyfriend, who left me ten years ago and hasn't contacted anyone he once knew since. He started a brand new life, and I wasn't a part of it. And now I'm trying to confront him. I'm nervous, scared, worried, excited, all at the same time.

The man signals that we can start boarding the bus now. I sit down in my seat. It's a window seat, which I love. When I go on trips, I could literally go the entire time just staring out the window, listening to music. I just love it. 

A lady sits down beside me. She is about mid-sixty years old. She looks fragile, like she shouldn't really be travelling. But it's only a bus ride, so it can't be that bad. I decide that I should introduce myself, since it's going to be a long trip. Eight hours of driving. And it's already dark. 

Anna
"Hi, my name is Anna. How are you?"

Lady
"Oh, I'm just fine thanks. How are you?"

Anna
"I'm okay. Just ready to start this trip."

Lady
"Ah yes. Me too. Excuse me for a moment."

The lady gets up and walks to the back of the bus, to the washroom. I plug in my headphones as the bus begins to move. I slowly rest my eyes for a few moments, and then doze off to sleep.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Fall helping Brandon Macdonald vs Nick Ridicule (End Game) Empty Re: Legends of the Fall helping Brandon Macdonald vs Nick Ridicule (End Game)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:01 pm

When I wake up, I look around. The lady is back beside me, and reading a book. I look out the window. It is too dark to really see anything. I slowly move up in my seat, and take my earphones out. The lady looks at me and smiles.

Lady
"Looks like somebody has risen from the dead"

Anna
"I'm so sorry. I guess I'm just really tired"

Lady
"I came back to my seat and you were fast asleep. You looked really comfortable, so I tried my best not to wake you up"

Anna
"Thanks. I'm just really tired. But that nap helped. How far are we?"

Lady
"About two hours away"

Anna
"Oh wow, that's great."

Lady
"It sure is. Can I ask you, what are you doing coming to Boston?"

Anna
"Actually, I'm going to hopefully see my old boyfriend"

Lady
"Oh really? That's so sweet"

Anna
"It's not as sweet as you might think"

Lady
"Do you mind if I ask why not?"

I thought about it. This lady seemed friendly enough, and maybe all I needed was a little bit of advice

Anna
"No, not at all. I'm going to see someone who I dated ten years ago. He's fighting at the UFC event."

Lady
"You dated Brandon Macdonald?"

I was shocked. How could she know that? 

Anna
"Wait, how..how did you know that?"

Lady
"Oh. Well, it was easy. You are far too young have dated Randy Couture. And you are coming from Canada, and since Brandon lived in Canada for his first eighteen years, I just made an educated guess"

Anna
"Oh. I guess that makes a lot of sense. But yes, I used to date him"

Lady
"And how was that?"

Anna
"It was, well, interesting. We dated for four years. I loved him to death and he loved me back. I am pretty sure he was going to propose to me, and I was going to say yes."

Lady
"Oh dear. What happened?"

Anna
"Well, we were at a party. And we drove home with his best friend and my best friend, who were also dating. Zach, Brandon's best friend, was driving. We got in a car accident, and Zach didn't make it"

Lady
"Oh my dear, I am so sorry"

Anna
"Afterwords, Brandon sort of, shut up on the inside. He was like, a hollow shell. I tried to comfort him as best I could, and I thought I was doing okay. But one day, I went to his house, and his parent's told me that he had left for Texas, to meet their football coach about a scholarship. I tried calling him, but he never answered. I figured that it was because his phone didn't work yet. I was a little shocked that he hadn't told me anything. But again, I was blinded by love, and i just figured that it was really short notice and that he hadn't had time. But then a few days later, and neither me nor his parents had heard from him. So they called the school, which had no record of him ever showing up, or even being offered a scholarship. I was shocked. Literally shocked. When his parents sent out a search for him, and it came back with nothing, we were all certain that he had died. I don't think I have ever cried so hard for so long. I was depressed for three years. I thought of killing myself many times, but there were some outside reasons that held me from doing it. Then, one day, I saw him on TV, and since then, I have been thinking about trying to find him. Now I just finally worked up the courage to actually do it"

Lady
"That is one sad story."

Anna
"I know. But now I don't know what to do. I still love him, but can I forgive him for the pain he caused me?"

Lady
"Thats the million dollar question, isn't it? I mean, if you look at it from his perspective, he lost his best friend in the world. He obviously felt a lot of pain from that. So he dealt with it the best way he thought he could. It was the wrong way, and I'm sure he knows that. But it was the only thing he could think of"

Anna
"I guess you are right"

Lady
"Do you really truly love him?"

Anna
"With all of my heart and soul."

Lady
"Then you have to be able to forgive him."

Anna
"I think I can. I mean, I think that I need to. Otherwise I won't be able to live with myself"

Lady
"I understand. And I think you need to as well. I think the reason he hasn't been in touch with you is because he is afraid. He realized that leaving you was the worst thing he could have done, but by that time, he thought it was too late to try and apologize. Trust me, he needs this maybe more than you do"

Anna
"Do you think he will take me back?"

Lady
"Oh, I think he will. You'd be surprised how little changes in ten years."

Anna
"Thank you so much for this. It really helped."

Lady
"Oh, no need to thank me. Anything to help someone else in need"

Anna
"You never said why you are travelling to Boston"

Lady
"Oh me? I just like to travel. I really have no reason. You look tired. Why don't you rest your pretty little head?"

Anna
"I am a bit tired. I think I will"

Lady
"I will wake you up when we arrive"

Anna
"Thank you so much"

I put my earphones back in, and turn on my iPod. I slowly begin to doze off. I awake to a gentle shake from the lady

Lady
"Wake up Anna. We're here"

Anna
"Thank you."

Lady
"Don't mention it. I hope everything works out for you and Brandon. I'm sure they will"

I turn and reach down for my bag. As I reach down, I realize something

Anna
"Hey, I never got your name"

When I don't hear a response, I look up. The lady is nowhere to be seen. I look all around the bus. She is nowhere to be seen. I shrug, and grab my suitcase from above my seat. I walk outside with it, and grab a taxi to my hotel, where I check in, walk up to my room, and immediately strip down to my underwear and collapse on the bed. I am asleep almost instantaneously.

August 26th, 2010

I roll over in my bed. I'm just slowly starting to wake up. I glance over at the clock, which says two o'clock. I slept for a long time. I get out of bed and start up a bath. I go to the kitchen, and pour a bowl of cereal that was in the mini-fridge. Once I finish eating that, I walk into the bathroom. I take off my bra and panties, and slowly slide into the bathtub. I lie there for at least an hour, just thinking to myself. Thinking about my life, how different it might have been if Brandon and I had never been apart. How much better I would feel. When I finally get out, my hands and feet are very wrinkly, but I feel wide awake now. I go into my suitcase and find some nice clothes to put on. I get dressed, and go sit down on the couch. I still have a few hours until the shuttle bus leaves for the arena. I decide that I may as well watch a movie, since I know nothing about Boston, or what to do there. I flip through all of the options. I finally decide on watching Step Up 3D, just because I have seen the other two. It wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't great either. Lots of cool dancing, which I like.

Once the movie is finished, I look over at the clock. Time to go. I grab all of my stuff, and walk out the door, and downstairs to the shuttle bus. There are a handful of people on it, mostly men who are close to my age. When we arrive, I see that it is packed. After waiting in line for a while, I finally get in. I go and find my seat, and I realize that I am only about three rows away from the cage. I wonder if Brandon will be able to see me from here. And if he did, would he be able to even recognize me.

I put my jacket down, and make sure the man sitting beside me will watch it for me. I need to go to the bathroom. After waiting in the line for a bit, and going to the bathroom, I make it back to my seat just in time for the start of the event. I'm not much of a UFC fan, I only ever watch the fights that Brandon is in, but I do know enough to enjoy it. There were some good fights, and some bad fights. It was pretty good for a UFC show. 

I'm so excited for Brandon's fight. It is up next, and the entire crowd is cheering for him. It's quite something. I watch as Randy Couture makes his entrance. The crowd is cheering loudly for him, but it is nothing compared to when Joker and the Thief began to play, and Brandon walks out. He is running and jumping all around, high-fiving fans. I watch as he enters the ring. I don't want to try and get his attention before the fight, because I don't want to distract him.

As I watch the fight, I realize that it is a lot harder in person to watch your ex-boyfriend and the love of your life fight like this. I had seen Brandon fight before, but never had I seen him get so beat up. He is fighting well himself though. I watch intently, praying that he will be able to end it soon. And when he hits the head kick, I jump up and begin to cheer. I was so happy that he had done it. I try to wave at him, yell at him, do anything to get his attention. But nothing works. He isn't noticing me.

I keep trying as he gets on the microphone. He announces his retirement, and I, along with the thousands watching, become silent. I can see him crying, and he is really having a hard time with this. I desperatley try to get his attention as he begins to exit the ring. I can't let him go like this. But he still doesn't notice me. I need to see him. I decide to hurry to the back, and try and get backstage. I run back there, before I am wrapped up with a big arm

Security
"Excuse me ma'am, but what do you think you are doing?"

Anna
"I need to go and see Brandon. He's my boyfriend"

Security
"Listen lady, I know Brandon Macdonald, and he ain't got no girlfriend. So I'm sorry, but you can't come back here"

Anna
"You don't understand, we dated a long time ago, he'll remember me if you just let me see him"

Security
"I'm sorry lady, but you gotta go"

Anna
"But I came all the way from Ottawa, Canada to see him, and you're telling me that I can't?"

Security
"That's exactly what I'm saying. Please leave now, or I'll be forced to call more security to forcefully remove you"

I turn around and begin to walk away, desperately trying to hold back my tears. I came all this way, and now I 'm not going to get to see him. I don't know what to do now. I can't believe that all of this ended up in disappointment.

I walk outside. I take the shuttle bus back to my hotel, but when I go to my room, I find myself not being able to sleep, but just crying. I need to do something distracting. I look out my window, and see a bar across the street. That would be the best place for me to go, I think. 

I walk across the street, and enter the bar. There are a handful of people around, but not enough that it is considered crowded. I sit down at the bar, and order a beer. I just sit there, thinking to myself.. I get talking to the bartender a bit, just about what we thought of the fights. I don't mention anything about knowing Brandon. I can't bring myself to talk about it.

As I sit there, I here a voice. It's a ways down at the bar, but I can hear it clearly. There's actually two voices. I listen closely.

Voice
"Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to be giving out any autographs, would you?"

Other Voice
"Yeah, sure thing, you a big fan?"

I know that voice. I turn and look down the bar, and almost faint. There, sitting a few seats down from me, is the love of my life, Brandon Macdonald. I can't believe it. He's right there! Talking to a fan, signing an autograph. I get up. I need to go talk to him. I feel as excited as I did when I first kissed Brandon. I was so young, and he was the first boy I had ever kissed for real. That's how excited I feel right now. I walk over to him, just as he is getting up to leave

Anna
"You're not leaving already are you?"

Brandon
"Yes I can give you an auto..."

He trails off as I walk towards him. He looks at me funny, almost like he doesn't recognize me

Brandon
"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

Anna
"Well, you should. Does ten years apart really make you forget my face?"

I watch as Brandon's face of confusion immediately turns to one of shock. He stares at me for what seems like a year. I smile at him. His jaw drops.

Brandon
"Anna? Anna Stone? Oh my god, is that really you?"

I see that he is starting to cry. Tears are flowing from my eyes too

Anna
"Yes Brandon. It's really me"

I laugh a bit, and Brandon runs over to me and gives me a giant hug. It seems to last for years and years. He finally lets go of me, and smiles at me, with tears still flowing down his face.

Brandon
"What...what are you doing here?"

Anna
"I came to find you. I wanted to talk to you"

Brandon
"I can't even believe that it is really you. I mean, I'm speechless. Lets go back to my hotel room. I'm staying across the street."

Anna
"Me too"

Brandon
"Well, that just has to be fate then"

I walk with Brandon over to the hotel, and follow him into his room. It is much bigger than mine. He brings me over to the couch, and together we sit down. He stares at me, smiling, still crying.

Brandon
"Anna. I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I was just conf-"

I put my hand up to his lips, telling him to stop talking.

Anna
"I don't want to hear it. I don't care why you did it, or what you were thinking. I know the pain you were going through. I just need to tell you one thing. I haven't stopped thinking about you since the day that you left. Not once"

Brandon
"I haven't stopped thinking about you either. Anna, you occupy every single thought that I have."

Anna
"Why did you never try and contact me? I thought that you were dead for the longest time"

Brandon
"I know. I never called you because I figured that you would be angry at me. I mean, at first, I thought it was the right thing to do. But after a while, I realized that it was wrong. But by that time, I could only picture you being mad at me, and never wanting to hear from me again. So I tried to move on. But I couldn't. I just could not move on"

Anna
"Oh Brandon. I was never angry at you. I was disappointed, sure, but I could never be mad at the person that I love most in this entire world. I forgive you Brandon. I forgive you."

Brandon
"Anna, I love you. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I know I don't deserve it, but will you take me back Anna? God knows I've made some horrible, horrible mistakes in my life. But none were worse than losing you. Will you take me back Anna?"

The tears coming from my eyes flowed more freely now. I smiled at him, and threw my arms around him

Anna
"Yes, yes! Of course I will Brandon. I love you more than anything that I have ever loved"

I move closer to him, and wrap my lips around his lower lips. I begin to kiss him slowly, passionately. He begins to respond, reaching his hands up and playing with my hair, while moving his lips around as well. I can taste both of our tears flowing down our faces. After a long time, I break the kiss.

Anna
"So. I guess I should go grab my stuff from my room then?"

Brandon
"I don't see why not"

I quickly run upstairs to my room. Brandon stays in his room to clean up, and make it livable for me as well. It's really late, but I find myself needing to call my parents. I get the answering machine, so I leave a message. I sound like a fifteen year old girl

Anna
"Hi mom, hi dad, it's Anna. I found Brandon, and he loves me back! I was talking to him, and I forgave him for what he did, and he is sorry, and I love him and he loves me, and I'm just so happy right now! I just wanted to tell someone, and you were the first people I could think of. Dad, I know how happy you'll be, since I think you loved Brandon more than I did. Well, not anymore because I love him so much! I know I am not making any sense right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be here for a few days, and staying with Brandon, catching up and making up for all that we have done to each other. So call me in the morning if you need anything. I love you both. Bye!"

I call my friend Jenny, who actually answers.

Jenny
"Anna? It's so late"

Anna
"I found Brandon!"

Jenny
"Oh my god really?!"

Anna
"Yeah, and we were talking, and it turns out that he missed me just as much as I missed him!"

Jenny
"Oh my god that's amazing news! I'm so happy for you Anna!"

Anna
"Thanks so much. You convinced me to come here, and it turned out amazing. I'll let you get back to sleep, and Brandon and I have a lot of catching up to do. Call me tomorrow!"

Jenny
"I will. Goodnight Anna! Have fun!"

I hang up the phone and basically sprint back to Brandon's room. I walk in, and see him just putting some clothes away in his drawer. He looks at me and smiles. 

Brandon
"Well, I think we have a lot of catching up to do, don't you?"

Anna
"I think you're right"

I watched last weeks Global Takeover co-main event with Brandon from my office. It was a great match. I had to go announce our first ever sudden death round, but everything was still good. It was a great fight between Nick and Corey. But there was just one thing that I noticed while watching, that I wasn't too big a fan of. 

The "Duo of Destruction", as Nick and Ashley call themselves. I like it, it's cute. Just like the two of them together. They are a great couple. I've known them for just a couple months, but every time I see them, I'm reminded of how awesome they are together. They are probably the newest best friends that I have made in a long time. But this week, Brandon fights Nick. They already fought in the UFC, which was great. I finally introduced Brandon to his son, and since then, they've really bonded, and we have gotten a lot stronger as a family. But now they fight in Fight the World.

Anyone who looked at the tournament bracket could see this coming. Brandon Macdonald [vs] Nick Ridicule. The top two ranked wrestlers in the world, squaring off. It was going to be one of, if not the greatest wrestling match in the history of wrestling. The entire world would tune if, if only to watch that match. Millions of people saw their fight of the year calibre fight in the UFC, and imagine how many more heard about it. Now imagine all of those people heard that they were going to fight, but under wrestling rules. Those are how many people are going to want to watch this match. And I know that they will both deliver a great match. 

People have asked me if my husband was crazy for challenging Nick to a match in The End Game. They asked if he has a death wish, and all kinds of stuff like that. But personally, I think it was his pride that did it. Brandon hasn't been the underdog for a long time, until he came to the NLWF. He was the underdog when he won the NLWF Championship, he was the underdog when he defended it in Devastation, and now he was to fight Nick Ridicule. And while many people thought him to be the underdog, it wasn't by a lot. So what better way to make yourself even more of an underdog than to challenge a man to his own match? And it worked. There is basically nobody in this world that is giving Brandon even a slight chance of winning. According to the world, it's already set in stone that he is going to lose. And he knows that. And I think that he enjoys that. 

His whole UFC career, minus his first few fights, he was the favourite. And he never disappointed. Then he switched to wrestling, and became famous for coming out of nowhere. He made a name for himself in the wrestling world for being the underdog who overcame the odds. Why should he stop now. Sure, he's had fights where he was the clear favourite. And he is ranked number one in the world right now, and rightfully so. He's won 14 matches in a row, and beat many greats. But ask anyone who the real number one wrestler is, and they'll tell you Nick Ridicule. So what's a better way to prove that you are the best than to beat him in his own match. Thats just what I think was his reasoning. I haven't asked him why, and I don't plan on it. I'm just here to support him.

Which brings me back to the Duo. You two are really awesome. I've already said that, but I don't know if I can stress it enough. And Ashley, I know you always come down to the ring with Nick, as his manager. And of course you do. He's your boyfriend, and I expect nothing different. I do the same thing for Brandon. But the difference is, I have never actually gotten involved in any of his matches. I just stand in his corner, and watch him, and cheer him on. Ashley, you seem to often get involved in Nick's matches. I'm not complaining, or telling you to stop. You are a wrestler, so it's natural that you want to help. I'm not a wrestler. Well, not yet.

This is what I have been waiting to tell people. I'm the GM, but there's always been GM's who are wrestlers too. I wasn't planning on getting involved in anything so soon, but I realized that I had to. I'm not going to sit there and let both Nick Ridicule and Ashley terrorize my husband. So I'm going to make sure that I'm out there as his manager, and not as a spectator. 

Brandon has been teaching me all kinds of wrestling and mixed martial arts techniques. He's had his coaches teach me too. So, while I'm not the greatest in the world, certainly not as good as Ashley, I'm getting there. And so I'm not going to let anything happen to Brandon. This is a one on one fight. Ashley, if you decide that you're going to make yourself a part of this match, then I'm going to as well. I'm going to be out there, making sure that my husband doesn't fall victim to any two on one attacks. I realize that I probably scare nobody. I'm just Brandon's little wife, the General Manager of Fight the World. Nobody expects me to go out there and win any matches. I don't expect myself to go and win any matches. Well, maybe there are a few people that I can beat. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm going to be out there to help my husband. I'm not going to let him handle the Duo on his own. He called us the Connection of Perfection. It's a kind of lame name, but I like it. It's just as cute as the Duo of Destruction. But as part of the Connection, I'm going to be out there by my husbands side, as he takes on Nick Ridicule, and his loving girlfriend, Ashley Matthews. While we may be enemies during the fight, afterwords, we can all be friends again. Because that is what makes this sport of fighting, just so great.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down