Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlegrounds XLIII with Hostyle Jones vs Robbie Hart & Ruby Winters (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Go down

Battlegrounds XLIII with Hostyle Jones vs Robbie Hart & Ruby Winters (Tag Team Match) - RP #1 Empty Battlegrounds XLIII with Hostyle Jones vs Robbie Hart & Ruby Winters (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Friday, June 15th, 2012
Los Angeles California
Near Temporary Sirius XM Radio Studio

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianni Giordano
So are you ready for this radio show?

Anna Stone
Of course I am, I'm always ready for these.

I smiled at Gianni, before leaning over and kissing him as he drove. He was about to say something when my phone rang. I looked down at it. Karly was calling me. I looked at Gianni who nodded his head. I answered the phone

Anna Stone
Hey babe, what's up?

Karly Zedic
Soooo…..I have some pretty big news, wanna hear it?

Anna Stone
Of course I do girl, spill!

Karly Zedic
Well, you know how I told you I was a bit late?

Anna Stone
Ummm, late for what?

Karly Zedic
You know…late…

Suddenly I remembered

Anna Stone
Oh! Yeah I remember

Karly Zedic
Well it never came. So I went to the store and bought a few of those little testing sticks and….

If she said what I thought she was going to say

Anna Stone
And what?!?!

Karly Zedic
Well…I'm pregnant!

I almost dropped my phone.

Anna Stone
Oh my god, no way!

Karly Zedic
Seriously! You should see Brandon, I've never seen him happier.

Anna Stone
Holy Karly, oh my god, I can't believe it, congratulations girl!

Karly Zedic
Thanks! I'm so excited right now, I can't even believe it. I have to go to the doctors to make sure everything's okay, and figure out how long it's been, but Anna I'm pregnant!

Anna Stone
Well I'm going to come over as soon as I can and congratulate both of you properly!

Karly Zedic
Thanks so much. You have that radio show today right?

Anna Stone
Yeah, then I'm having lunch with Gianni, but as soon as we're done, we'll come right over!

Karly Zedic
Okay, see you soon Anna!

Anna Stone
Bye Karly! Congrats again!

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. I was seriously so happy for them. They were such a great couple, and as much as Brandon loved having Shawn around, I knew he wanted his own kid. And now he would finally get it with Karly.

Gianni Giordano
What was that all about? Sounds like something pretty exciting

Anna Stone
Karly's pregnant! Her and Brandon are having a baby!

Gianni Giordano
Wow, you're kidding! That's amazing!

Anna Stone
I know right! We're going to have to go congratulate them after lunch

Gianni Giordano
Of course. Alright, we're here

I looked over and saw the station. Usually they were in New York, but for whatever reason they were at a makeshift studio in Los Angeles for the time being. That was one of the reasons I agreed to go on the show.

Gianni pulled the car over to the side of the road in front of the station. I leaned over and kissed him again, before hopping out of the car.

I walked over the radio station, before turning back and waving at Gianni. He was  going to make sure we didn't lose our lunch reservations at a restaurant a few blocks down. I was just going to walk over and meet him when the radio show was over. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long. He blew me a kiss before driving off, and I giggled

I walked up to the front desk, where the receptionist pointed me towards the studio. I walked over and knocked on the door, before leaning back and waiting. After a few seconds, the door opened.

Producer
Hey Anna, good to see you here, Howard's just introducing you now, come on in

I had met Howard Stern a few times before but never done a real interview with him. He was always so great though. A lot of people were offended by stuff that he did and said, but I wasn't one of them. It's pretty hard to offend me, I've heard it all, seen it all, done it all. And with Howard interviewing me, I knew to expect some more vulgar type questions, maybe less about wrestling and more about my vagina.

I followed one of the producers in towards the couch and sat down. Another guy handed me a headset and helped me put it on. I could hear Howard talking through the headset.

Battlegrounds XLIII with Hostyle Jones vs Robbie Hart & Ruby Winters (Tag Team Match) - RP #1 Hsternshownew

Howard Stern
Anna, so glad you could join us, how are you today?

Anna Stone
Thanks Howard, I'm great as always, its been a good few weeks for me. How are you?

Howard Stern
Oh you know me, I'm always great. Even better now that you're here

Anna Stone
Awww thanks Howard. You know all you need to do is give me a call and I'll be in the studio right away.

Robin Quivers
You know it's not the studio he wants to call you over to

Howard Stern
She's right, but we all know where I want to bring Ms. Stone

Anna Stone
Haha, Howard you're so sweet.

Howard Stern
For those who don't know, that's woman code for sorry but not a chance in hell. Anyways, let's get to some real discussion. You're wrestling for the Insurgency Wrestling Federation, you've got your own talk show, you're modelling for nearly every modelling company, you're starring in another TV series this fall. You're probably singing too, and while you're at it, you might as well run for president too. Is there anything that you can't do?

Anna Stone
Well I'm pretty bad with math, so I guess there's that

Howard Stern
It's okay, someone as hot as you doesn't need to be good at math, you get someone to do it for you

Anna Stone
Maybe when I was in high school, but now I just try to avoid it completely. Everything is much easier that way.

Howard Stern
Now if only we could all live such simple lives. Anyways, on to wrestling, tell us a bit about that.

Anna Stone
Well, I wrestle for the Insurgency Wrestling Federation, which is the biggest wrestling company in North America. I'm actually the Queen of Wresting Champion there. And basically we have a televised show every week, with a Pay-Per-View event once a month. We have some of the best athletes in the world competing, and it's just really fun to watch

Howard Stern
But how are the women, because I'm not really interested in watching a bunch of men grab each other's naked bodies, I'm more interested in watching a bunch of women wearing next to nothing roll around on the mat together.

Robin Quivers
I think most of America agrees with Howard on this one

Anna Stone
Yeah, I mean the women are all pretty good. We don't have as many female wrestlers as we'd like, but we make do with what we have I guess. We're not really one of those wrestling companies that just hire pretty models with big tits and a fake face who can't wrestle. All of the girls in the IWF are tougher than most men

Howard Stern
Oh I don't doubt that. But still they look good?

Anna Stone
Yeah, all the women are pretty hot right now. We've had some ugly ones in the past but they're mostly gone now.

Howard Stern
Okay that's good. So you're the champion, that means you're like the toughest girl in the world. Who would've guessed it? I mean, you look so little and innocent and harmless. If I didn't know any better I'd probably put my money on Robin if you two fought

Robin Quivers
Hey now don't get me into this, I want nothing to do with this crazy chick

Anna Stone
Yeah that's actually a benefit of mine. I look so cute and harmless that nobody expects me to be as good as I am.

Howard Stern
So how did you get into wrestling? I mean, the acting, the modelling, the clothes, I can see all of that. But wrestling? That just doesn't really fit

Anna Stone
Well you guys all know Brandon Macdonald right? IWF wrestler, GM, basically does everything he can.

Howard Stern
Of course, he's probably the only guy who does more things than you do

Anna Stone
Well we were married for a time, as you might remember. So he was the one who really got me into wrestling. He taught and trained me, and then I basically just kept improving. And when I wanted to try it out for real, he worked some magic with the IWF, got me a try-out match, and I was all set. Pretty lame story huh?

Howard Stern
I still can't get over the fact that Brandon had you and let you go. I mean seriously, what was he thinking?! You're a ten minimum.

Anna Stone
Awww Howard thanks! But I don't know, we got over it pretty fast. Besides, have you seen his new fiancee? She's a smokeshow

Howard Stern
I'm not sure that I have

Robin Quivers
Yeah you have Howard, the ring girl with the amazing rack and even better ass

Howard Stern
The white one right? Not the latina?

Anna Stone
Yeah, Karly, not Lillian.

Howard Stern
Wow he's marrying her now? God dammit why do some guys get all the luck? First you, now her, he's tearing through everyone, pun intended.

Anna Stone
Yeah well it's okay, we're still friends and all that. Karly is like my best friend too, so I'm happy for her. And she's actually pregnant

Howard Stern
By Brandon I assume

Anna Stone
Yeah, she literally just called me before I walked into the studio to give me the news. That's why she quit the IWF a few weeks ago. She didn't want to pull a Loca and get an unwanted abortion

Howard Stern
Well that's good. So what about you, I'm sure being famous but divorced hasn't hurt your sex life at all

Anna Stone
Haha, no it hasn't. The sex life is good and has been since we divorced, but it's the relationship part that hasn't been so good until lately.

Howard Stern
And you're definitely a wild one in bed. The small innocent ones are always the craziest.

Anna Stone
Well, I can't deny that. I like to have fun.

Howard Stern
I'll make sure to leave you my number after the show.

Robin Quivers
Howard you've got a better chance with me than you do with her. And your chances with me are exactly zero.

Howard Stern
You can't blame a man for trying though.

Anna Stone
Maybe if you were like thirty years younger Howard, with less hair. Then maybe I'd give you a chance.

Howard Stern
Well, at least you're honest about it. But anyways, you said your relationship life has recently gotten better?

Anna Stone
Yeah, after I broke up with Brandon, I had a string of boyfriends, some way better than the others. But ultimately I broke up with all of them, because I just didn't see any real connection that I thought was there. So I was single for a while, until I met my current boyfriend, who is actually waiting for me down the street. We made a lunch date for after this interview

Howard Stern
So I guess now would be a good time to ask you if you'd like to ride the studio sybian right?

Anna Stone
Haha, thanks but no thanks. I promised Gianni that I'd keep my panties on for this interview.

Howard Stern
Oh no, it's okay you don't need to take them off to ride or anything. Just hike up that skirt and sit right down on it.

Anna Stone
Again thanks, but I'm going to have to pass this time. I have a strict "no orgasms in view of the public" policy that I like to follow.

Howard Stern
Well we tried.

Anna Stone
Maybe next time, you know, this is our first interview, I'm still kind of shy, but I feel like if we do this more, maybe I'll be more open to it.

Howard Stern
I'll hold you to that. So Anna, you've got this new show coming out in the fall, Nashville, talk about that a bit

Anna Stone
Of course. It's my first big starring role in a TV series, so I'm really excited about that. There's not a whole lot I can say about it, I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. Plus I'm sure the studio would be mad if I gave away any secrets. Have you seen the trailer?

Howard Stern
Yes, we have. The one thing I noticed is that it seems like your character is pretty similar to you. And let me say, I never really noticed it until I watched that trailer, and saw you today, but you have an amazing rack. Did you get work done or something? Because I've never really noticed them being that big before

Anna Stone
Nope, no work done. These are all natural. I never really felt the need to show them off to everyone before. But I've started to wear tighter clothes and better bras and more cleavage viewing because, why not right? And like obviously they look a lot better on TV. I get them pushed up a bit, and the straps tightened to make my boobs look a lot bigger. But they've always been a pretty good size. I mean they're not huge or anything. But they had to look really good for my character, since she's the kind of girl who really likes to flaunt it. So I've just started doing it all the time.

Howard Stern
Yeah no offense or anything, but she seems like a bit of a slut.

Anna Stone
Haha, none taken. And well she's not really a slut as much as she is willing to do whatever it takes to get where she wants to be. As you saw in the trailer, she's a huge up and coming country music star, and she's basically trying to take the place of Connie's character Rayna, who's a legendary country music superstar thats slowly losing her star power. So Juliette, my character, just wants to drive her out and take her place as the face of country music. She's flirty, and she'll use her body and her flirtation to try to get ahead. Like you've all seen, she's using her flirts to try to charm both Rayna's ex-lover, as well as another man who'll be opposing her.

Howard Stern
Basically she seems like a power hungry bitch

Anna Stone
Yeah, I guess in a nutshell that's what she is. But she's a bit more complex.

Howard Stern
Was this a hard character for you to portray?

Anna Stone
As hard as it is to believe, or maybe it's not hard to believe, but not really. I'm a bit of a bitch in real life too, so this wasn't too hard. And I can be very flirtatious when I want to be.

Robin Quivers
Howard got really excited there for a second

Howard Stern
Well how could I not?

Anna Stone
But anyways, everyone should watch the show, you'll get to see lots of me being flirty, lots of me being a bitch, and lots of me flaunting it. And I've heard a lot of people like that, so hopefully they'll tune in. This fall on ABC, every wednesday night at 10 PM.

Howard Stern
Anna before I start asking a few more wrestling-specific questions that I've been given, I just wanted to address a rumour that I've heard, and I'm sure every man out there wants to know the truth to.

Anna Stone
Go for it

Howard Stern
Rumours have been flying that you've been approached by Playboy to do a spread. Truth or not?

Anna Stone
Haha, that's actually true. BUT don't get your hopes up. They approached me and asked me if I'd do it for next year. I said I wasn't sure and they'll have to ask me again next year, when my schedule calms down a bit. Right now, I'd say I'm leaning towards no. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable knowing that the entire world has seen me naked. Even though I know Playboy is one of the classiest and best magazines out there, I just don't know how comfortable I'd be.

Howard Stern
Awww come on Anna, it can't be that bad. I mean, you just take off your clothes, do a few poses, them boom. You're fame increases ten-fold, and you have every guy in the country on your side.

Anna Stone
Yeah maybe. But again, I'll have to wait a few months before deciding again.

Howard Stern
If you do it, let it be known that I'll be taking full credit for convincing you to do it.

Anna Stone
If I do it, I'll send you a signed copy first, how's that Howard?

Howard Stern
I think that would work out pretty well.

Anna Stone
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I don't have a lot of time left, I'm already late for lunch with my boyfriend

Howard Stern
Of course, of course. I just have a couple of wrestling related questions that my producers gave me to ask. I'm not a huge wrestling fan, but a lot of our listeners are. Alright, so first, you've won ten straight matches in the IWF since you lost your very first match. How have you been able to win so many matches in a row? Or more like, how have you been so difficult for someone to beat?

Anna Stone
Good question Howard. Well, I think it's just my training and my focus in each match. I train as often as I can every week for every match I have. Even when I don't have a match, I train to be better. I'm not actually that good yet. I have so much more that I can learn, so many ways I can improve. I guess that's part of it too. Some people get too complacent when they're winning, and they stop trying to learn and improve. But I learn something new every week. I try to improve my wrestling ability every single day. So I guess it's hard to figure me out because I'm always evolving my game. I do something different in every match I'm in. I don't have a set strategy that I try to stick to every single match. I change it up every week, and I guess that's why it's hard to beat me. Plus, I never give up. I try my hardest all the time, even when it looks like I have no hope. A lot of my wins, especially against men, have been come form behind wins. I guess they get complacent and think that they've got the match in the bag, but then I catch them off guard and pull out the win.

Howard Stern
So wait, you fight men sometimes?

Anna Stone
Of course! I've never lost to a man in wrestling. I've only fought three of them, but I won every time!

Howard Stern
Wow so you weren't kidding when you said you were tough

Anna Stone
Nope! I'm pretty tough.

Howard Stern
Alright, I better stop messing around with you, I'm pretty scared now. The girl on the couch below me is the cutest, most innocent looking little girl on the outside, but on the inside she's a killing machine.

Anna Stone
Yep, that's basically it!

Howard Stern
Alright, another question. You haven't been seen much since you beat Kadri Ilves at Isolation, any reason for that? There's been some speculation that you were injured and taking time off.

Anna Stone
Not injured no, but I did ask for some time off. This was a busy few weeks for me, I was filming a ton for Nashville, as well as promoting it at the Country Music Awards, and other places. Then I had my new clothing line StarMax by Chanel released, so I had to do a bunch of stuff for that. Plus I was just pretty burnt out. I had wrestled so many straight weeks without break, and won them all, I felt that I deserved a bit of a break. And I guess management agreed with me, because I got it. But I'm back now, and I won't be taking any extended time off for a while now.

Howard Stern
Alright, and your match this week, how are you feeling about that?

Anna Stone
I feel pretty good. I've been out of the ring for a while, but I've been training hard for this match. I know I'll be ready. Like I've said before, I'm the best woman wrestler in the company. Better than anyone else, even Karly and Lillian, sorry girls! But it's because I'm the best that I don't ever feel like I'm going to lose. I go into every match knowing exactly what I need to do to win, and so far, I've done that. So this match, I know exactly what I need to do to win. It's not that I don't take my opponents seriously or anything, but I know what I'm capable of, and I know that if I get to my full potential, there's nobody out there that can beat me.

Howard Stern
Clearly confidence is not an issue for you

Anna Stone
Come on Howard, look at me! Did you think I would have no confidence or something?

Howard Stern
I guess not, silly me

Anna Stone
Exactly. I mean, I know I'm hot, I know I'm funny, I know I can kick some serious ass when I want to.

Howard Stern
Alright then I guess I just have one more question to read off here. It's looking like you're going to fight Ruby Winters at Ragnarok. What are your thoughts on her?

Anna Stone
Other than how big of a rack she's got?

Howard Stern
I haven't seen, are they big?

Anna Stone
I could use them as pillows

Howard Stern
How do you wrestle girls with big boobs like that?

Anna Stone
It's actually easier, they have bad balance usually, their tits throw them off. Hopefully she's the same way. If not I'll just slap her in the tit, that always works.

Howard Stern
Titty slapping? I need to start watching wrestling

Anna Stone
Just the women's matches though right?

Howard Stern
Of course. Anyways, back to the question.

Anna Stone
Right. Well she's very new, she's only been here a few weeks. And I don't think she's all that great. She lost her first match, but I mean, so did I. But her next few wins, they were against nobodies. It's not like she beat big names or anything. She hasn't faced anyone anywhere near where I'm at. So she's in for a big surprise. Her ride here may have been easy, but I'm not going to give her this title without a fight. I'm the Queen of Wrestling for a reason Howard. Everyone who's seen me fight knows what I'm about. They all know how good I am. I've won ten straight matches here in the IWF. I've beaten women, men, or in the case of Serai, neither. I train with the best, and I fight the best. And I always win. What has Ruby done here? She's beaten a couple of no names, and lost to Loca Rosci. That doesn't impress me. I don't care what she's done outside of IWF either. All that matters is what she's done here. And she's done next to nothing here. So until she does something that impresses me, I'm not going to say anything good about her. She can impress me in our match this week, as I plan on giving her a little preview of what's going to come at Ragnarok. But I really don't think she's going to impress me. At all.

Robin Quivers
Isn't she on that team lead by that Mason guy?

Howard Stern
You watch wrestling Robin?

Robin Quivers
Only on occasion

Anna Stone
Yeah, she is. But like that doesn't mean anything to me. Chad is such a weird little guy. I honestly don't understand how he's so good. He was pretty terrible during the first year of IWF. All he ever did was win in the Battle for the Briefcase tournament. But then he failed and lost his Briefcase. He couldn't even become champion, and he had literally the easiest path there. Also he had this really creepy thing for Ashley Matthews. She told me they dated once and had sex twice, and he came in like a minute, which is kind of sad.

Howard Stern
Wait wait wait, a whole minute?

Anna Stone
He's an awkward little fuck.

Robin Quivers
If a man ever lasted a minute with me, I'd probably kick his ass right then and there

Anna Stone
Yeah but I guess they were like friends or whatever, so she did it out of almost pity for him. Because he could not for the life of him get a girlfriend. Except now he does apparently. I feel sorry for her to be honest. Dating Chad would be the worst thing ever.

Howard Stern
So all in all, you're not concerned with this apparent team that he's built up?

Anna Stone
No, not at all. They're just going to fail again, just like Chad's always done.

Howard Stern
Alright, well thank you Anna for being on my show. I hope we'll see you again sometime soon?

Anna Stone
Yeah, I think I'll be able to manage that.

Howard Stern
Well good luck in your match this weekend, although it doesn't look like you're going to need it.

Anna Stone
Thanks so much for having me Howard!

Howard Stern
The pleasure is all mine

Howard kept talking as one of the producers grabbed my headset and pulled it off, before another began to lead me out of the studio. I walked outside as the producer directed me towards the door. I thanked him before walking down the hallway and outside.

That wasn't bad at all, I actually had a lot of fun. Howard wasn't as crazy as I expected him to be, but that was okay. I really would love to be on his show more often, that was probably one of the more fun radio shows I've done recently. Most of the time they're either big wrestling nerds who want to talk only about that, or they're just boring people who only care to ask their questions, get their answers, and not have any fun in between. But Howard was all about fun, he didn't care about the wrestling or the information, or promoting anything. He just liked to talk and have a good time.

I walked over to the restaurant where Gianni was supposed to be waiting for me. But when I walked inside, I couldn't see him anywhere. I was about to ask one of the waiters if they knew where he was, when I heard something behind me.

Gianni Giordano
Anna!

I turned around. Gianni was sitting in his car, which had just pulled up to the side of the road behind me. He looked like he was in a bit of a hurry. I guess something had happened, and that meant no lunch. It was okay though, I wasn't too hungry anyways. I walked over and hopped into the car. Gianni sped off basically as soon as I sat down.

Anna Stone
Whoa speed racer, what's the hurry?

Gianni Giordano
I don't know, my dad called, said something bad happened, and that I needed to get back to the house as soon as I could. I hope you don't mind, we can have people make us lunch when we're there.

Anna Stone
Wait, I'm coming with you…to your dad's house?

Gianni Giordano
Well it's the family house, but yes, that was the plan. If something bad really did happen, I don't trust you on your own.

I frowned at him

Anna Stone
I can handle myself, you know that

Gianni looked at me with an expression on his face that told me he knew he chose the wrong words. That made me feel a bit better.

Gianni Giordano
Oh no Anna, that's not what I meant at all! You know that I know how tough you are and how well you can look after yourself. But if it's something with the family, then I'd just feel much safer if I knew you were with me. I just don't want anything to happen to you without me there. I would go crazy knowing you were all alone, potentially in danger.

Anna Stone
Awwww, you mean it?

Gianni Giordano
Absolutely Anna. You know how much I love you.

Anna Stone
Enough to introduce me to your dad finally?

Gianni hesitated for a moment. He had been very hesitant to introduce me to his dad since we started dating. He said that he was afraid of what his dad might think. Gianni says that he's not the nicest man in the world, and if he doesn't like me, hell say it to my face. Plus, I wasn't sure if I wanted to meet him right away. I mean, a mob leader is pretty scary. But the more I fell in love with Gianni, the more I realized that I needed to meet his parents. If we were going to go any further in this relationship, which I really hoped we would, then family is an important thing for both of us.

Gianni Giordano
I guess there's no time better than now is there?

Anna Stone
Do you think he'll like me?

Gianni Giordano
I've thought a lot about it, and I think he will. I mean, what's not to like? You're gorgeous, smart, successful, and on top of all that, you're half Italian. That puts you way ahead of all the other girls that I've dated before. Being Italian is so important to my father.

Anna Stone
I hope he likes me. I'm sort of scared though.

Gianni Giordano
Don't be. He's actually a great man, he just wants the best for me, that's all. I just know he'll love you. And believe me, there's all those stories about him, and yes, he's arrogant and he's hard, but deep down, he has a soft spot for the family. And whether he likes it or not, you're part of my life now, which makes you family. So please don't look at him as the head of a crime family. Think of him just as your boyfriend's dad, and nothing more.

I looked at Gianni. I loved him so much. More than I'd ever loved anyone before. I knew that everything he said would be true, just because he said so. I trusted him with my life.

Anna Stone
Okay, I trust you.

Gianni leaned over and kissed me. I kissed him back, before he turned back to look at the road.

Gianni Giordano
I love you Anna

Anna Stone
I love you too Gianni.

Gianni Giordano
Oh look, what perfect timing.

We turned the corner, and pulled up to these massive steel gates with the letter G on them. Gianni typed something into a keypad, and the gates slowly swung open. He slowly drove the car forward towards the biggest house I'd ever seen.

It was like something straight out of the movies. Big pillars in the front, as the house surrounded us. It literally stretched out around three sides of me, everywhere but the gate and walls around the property was house. It may as well have been a castle. I guess there were some perks to being in a crime family after all.

We pulled up to the edge of the huge set of marble stairs that lead to what I assumed was the front doorway. As my eyes travelled up the stairs, I saw one man standing at the top. A grizzled older man with black hair going in every direction, he smiled down at us with a strange grin. I knew who he was before he even talked. He just had that look about him, you could tell that he was the top dog.

Giancarlo Giordano
Gianni, it is so great to see you home. And who might this lovely young lady be?

Gianni Giordano
Dad, this is Anna Stone, my girlfriend that I've told you about. Anna, this is my dad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked into the camera. Gianni was operating it for me, as I was doing a live telecast with a wrestling television show from his family house. They wanted my opinions on some comments that Robbie Hart made earlier.

I was watching TV when I saw them, and I couldn't believe what he said. I mean, I never had a problem with Robbie, up until now. But boy did we have a big problem now.

Gianni motioned that I could begin to start talking.

Anna Stone
So my match this week. I was planning on it being a pretty straightforward intergender tag match. I mean, I don't really care much for Hostyle, but he's a good wrestler. And I know he has beef with Robbie Hart. So I figured, as was the right thing to figure, that the two of them would go at it, while Ruby and I went at it. I mean, all my trash talking this week, all my preparations had been for Ruby. I've basically said all I can say about Ruby. Basically I don't care for her, don't like her, don't know why she's associating with Captain Awkward. She hasn't done anything worthy of my respect here in the IWF, and I just don't believe that she's ready for someone as good as me. In fact, I know she's not ready. Because nobody ever is ready for me.

Anna Stone
But then Robbie Hart had to go and complicate things. This little Mexican piece of shit has the nerve to insult me. In a match where he had no need to involve me, he made this personal. And instead of getting an Anna Stone who doesn't care about what he does in the match, he's going to get an Anna Stone who plans on kicking his little ass.

Anna Stone
See Robbie, I had nothing bad to say about you. I was going to go my merry way, and let you go yours. But apparently my merry way involves giving dirty homeless men blowjobs. Thanks for that Robbie. I mean, forty bucks, wow. I have some high class taste right there. It's not like I make millions of dollars in IWF contract money. Or make millions in my modelling, acting, or hosting jobs. No, to make ends meet, I have to give out forty dollar blowjobs to homeless men like Gianni Giordano, second in command of the Giordano Crime Family. Or Aaron Rogers, Superbowl winning quarterback. Or Brandon Macdonald, the best wrestler the world has ever seen, and a guy who could kick your punk ass. Yeah, that's what I do Robbie, that wedding ring Brandon gave me? I just sold it for crack money. You talk out your ass so much, you'll start shitting out your mouth soon.

Anna Stone
Oh and Robbie, just because you like to cover up your lack of size down there with a giant pubic bush, doesn't mean everyone else out there does. Here, I've got something for you that I'll give you after our match

I pulled out something from my pocket and held it up to the camera.

Anna Stone
It's a razor. You should try it. Might help you with the ladies a little more.

Anna Stone
I'm glad you're not afraid to strike a woman Robbie. Although I have a little correction for you. You said that outside is a different story. But didn't I read on TMZ a little while ago that your ex-girlfriend was charging you with assault? Call me crazy, but that whole "I don't hit women outside of the ring" just doesn't seem to add up with that accusation. It takes a real kind of man to hit a woman Robbie. Inside the ring, I have no problem with it. But outside, that's just pathetic. You assault your girlfriend why? Does it make you feel big and tough? Do you feel good after you smack her around a little bit? Maybe it turns you on to see her gasping for breath as you choke the life out of her. Hey, I've seen those guys before. They're the ones with the big muscles, and the tattoos, the bald heads. Coincidentally, they're also the ones who get fucked in jail. You probably haven't thought that far ahead though. I mean, you just finished beating Loca. You're probably out there looking for another girl that you can smack around a bit, and show her who's boss. It makes me sick just looking at men like you Robbie. Beating your girlfriend isn't tough. It just shows how much of a pussy you really are. You're a sad pathetic little not quite human being. But I guess that makes sense. You know what they say….Like father…Like son.

Anna Stone
Oops, did I just say that out loud? Oh well, we're all thinking it. When you're raised by a shitty father who does nothing but drink and abuse you, then you're going to become an abuser yourself. You should be proud that you killed your daddy Robbie. You rid the world of one more scumbag who didn't deserve to walk on the same earth as us. But I guess it didn't really matter, since you turned out exactly like him. So we just replaced one piece of shit worthless human being with another. Not exactly the best trade off if you ask me.

Anna Stone
And yeah, you're probably going to deny all these allegations. "Oh I didn't hit her, I'm a gentle man". Yeah I call bullshit Robbie. You're a piece of shit and you deserve to die. You actually had the nerve to threaten to kill me out there in that ring. Nevermind that you would never be able to kill me if you tried. Nevermind that if you even tried, you'd be dead before you knew what happened. You actually threatened to kill a woman that you don't even know? Just because I exist? Now if that's not the mentality of a woman beater, than I don't know what is. Just try to put me down out there Robbie. I dare you to try. I dare you to hit me as hard as you can. Just pretend I'm Loca. That'll make it easier to smack me around you pathetic little shit.

Anna Stone
Why did you do it though Robbie? Why did you beat her? Was it because she lost her baby? You know that was all your fault right? You're supposed to be protecting her, looking out for her. And instead you let Cody Taylor perform his own abortion. But I'll tell you what, it's probably a good thing he did. Imagine if that kid was born, and had you as a father. That would have been a terrible childhood for that kid. He would've had an abusive father who didn't give a shit about anything but himself. He would've watched his dad beat the shit out of his mom, and not even know why. It wouldn't have been a good life. Cody did the world a favour. He saved someone from your embarrassing worthless existence.

Anna Stone
So let's see it Robbie. I want to see you try to break my neck and put me in a wheelchair. That's exactly what you wanted to do to Loca isn't it? But when you failed with her, you had to move on to a different woman. Let me be that woman. Come at me Robbie. But when you do, know this. I'm going to be fighting for Loca. For every woman out there who's had to deal with a pathetic waste of space woman beater like yourself. For every woman who's been hit, scratches, choked, beat, I'm fighting you for them. My best friend dated a woman beater. It was the saddest thing I've ever seen. I still remember seeing him hit her once. I'll never forget that. And when I look across the ring at you, I'll be thinking of Keagan. I'll be seeing you in the same way I saw this guy. I'll have the same amount of hatred for you that I did for him. Only this time, I'll be able to hurt you. All I could do for the other guy was call the police. He got arrested, put in jail. Oh, and you know what happened to him when he was there? The inmates found out he was a woman beater. They beat him so bad that he died. And people actually celebrated. Here was another scumbag gone. No more would he be able to hit a defenceless woman until she had broken bones. No more choking them until they go unconscious. Everyone loves to see a woman beater get put out of action permanently. And you can guarantee that they'll all love to see the same thing happen to you.

Anna Stone
I hope that they lock you up forever for what you've done. I hope the inmates find out about your woman beating past. And I hope they do to you what they did to Keagan's ex-boyfriend. Because shitstains like you do not deserve anything less than that. But before that happens, I get you in the ring with me. I don't care about what Hostyle wants to do anymore. I'm not worried about Ruby at all. She can try to fight me all she wants. No, Robbie, I'm coming for you now. You had your chance to get out of this, but you made this personal. So now a personal attack you're going to get. You can hit me all you want, but just know that I'm going to hit you back. And believe me, I hit pretty damn hard. You're going to get to feel what it's like when the woman isn't defenceless. When the woman can actually fight back. And trust me, it's not going to be pleasant. I've never wanted to hurt someone as badly as I want to hurt you right now. And believe me, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Anna Stone
Ruby Winters, you're nothing to me. Another stepping stone in my great title run. A footnote in my ascent to greatness. I don't have a problem with you right now though. I'll take care of you at Ragnarok. But this week, all I want to do, is beat the living shit out of Robbie Womanbeater Hart. I'm going to hurt him in ways he's never experienced being hurt. I know, I know, cute little Anna Stone couldn't possibly hurt big strong Robbie Hart. Just fucking watch me. You've pissed me off Robbie, and if there's one thing you don't do, it's piss me off. I would honestly not mind if he died in that ring. It wouldn't be a big loss. And just think. You'd get to join your piece of shit dad in Hell. Wouldn't that be fun? The two of you, two of the biggest worthless piles of shit in existence, together again. That would be such a sweet ending to the fairytale that is your pathetic life. But I'm about to make it your nightmare. Bye bye Robbie. It's been nice knowing you. Just kidding. I fucking hate you.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down