Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlegrounds XLVIII with Chad Mason vs Robbie Hart & Stygian (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Go down

Battlegrounds XLVIII with Chad Mason vs Robbie Hart & Stygian (Tag Team Match) - RP #1 Empty Battlegrounds XLVIII with Chad Mason vs Robbie Hart & Stygian (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Anna Stone
I still can't believe that we're actually going to help Robbie

I looked at Gianni, who was sitting beside me at the table. We were out at a restaurant, waiting for one of Gianni's friends to meet us. He had texted Gianni and told us to meet him here, so here we were.

Gianni Giordano
Anna, relax. I know you're upset, you basically tell me every day. But you don't need to be, just forget about it. Remember, he works for us now. Dad can make him do whatever he wants.

I sighed

Anna Stone
I know, I know. I just hate it.

Gianni leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled and kissed him back.

Gianni Giordano
By the way, did I ever tell you how proud I was of you for what you did last week?

Anna Stone
Only like a thousand times!

Gianni had not stopped talking about how I had stood up to Chad, Robbie and Stygian last week. He said he was so proud of me for what I did. I didn't think it was that big a deal, but apparently he did.

Gianni Giordano
Well, what's one more time right?

I laughed

Anna Stone
Yeah, okay, I'll take it.

Gianni Giordano
By the way, I never asked how it went talking to James the other day

Anna Stone
It was okay.

Truth be told, it was kind of weird. I hardly ever hung out with Sharky anymore. He wasn't wrestling in the IWF, and he didn't like to talk to people really anymore. The only reason I saw him was because I was babysitting Shawn, and Sharky was dropping him off to me.

Gianni Giordano
Just okay?

Anna Stone
Well it was Sharky. He was his usual self. I was trying to help him understand why he was being such a bad parent, and how he needed to smarten up. I think I did a good job, I felt like he kind of understood by the end of it. But who really knows. He's so hard to talk to anymore, he doesn't give you anything.

Gianni Giordano
Well it sounds like he's going through a bit of a rough patch, so it was nice of you to at least talk to him.

Anna Stone
Yeah, I don't even know anymore. Some days he snaps at me for nothing, and other days he's all over me. So I guess I'll just wait it out.

I looked around the restaurant. There was hardly anybody in the place. I guess that's why whoever Gianni's friend was wanted to meet us here. Probably something important to talk to us about.

Anna Stone
So when is your friend coming?

Gianni Giordano
He's not really my friend, more of an acquaintance. And he's here now.

I looked around. The only people in the restaurant were an awkward looking couple, a DEA officer in the corner, and a few teenage guys. The guy decked out in his DEA gear stood up and looked over at our table.

Anna Stone
There's a cop looking at us

Gianni laughed.

Gianni Giordano
Relax. That's our friend.

The cop walked over towards us and looked around, before continuing to wake over and sit down beside us. He reached out and shook Gianni's hand.

Gianni Giordano
Always a pleasure Officer Harwood

Officer Harwood
Likewise Gianni. This must be the lovely Anna Stone that I've heard so much about.

He reached out and took my hand. I giggled as he kissed it gently

Anna Stone
Ooooh, such a gentleman

I guess this was one of the family's paid off cops or something. Officer Harwood was a huge man, and was fully decked out in a tactical vest with the letters  DEA stamped across it. I'm glad he was on our side, because he looked like a man that you shouldn't fuck with

Officer Harwood
Well I've been dying to meet you. Gianni never shuts up about you.

Gianni Giordano
Is that why you wanted to meet us here today?

Officer Harwood
I wish.

Gianni Giordano
Then why?

Officer Harwood
Gianni, tell me your dad didn't make some deal with Robbie Hart?

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I knew this was wrong from the start!

Gianni Giordano
Yeah he did. Why?

Officer Harwood
Why on earth would he make a deal with a rival family member?! What was he thinking?

I agree with that. What in the world was he thinking? I mean, I didn't know much about this organized crime business, but that didn't really seem like good business to me. But maybe I was wrong. I also hated Robbie Hart with a passion, so perhaps I was just biased.

Gianni Giordano
He saw this as a business opportunity. A chance to get one of the Hart's to owe us a favour. He wanted to get the edge on them.

Officer Harwood
I don't think your dad fully understands the power of the Hart family. And I don't think you do either.

Gianni Giordano
Last time I checked they were just an east coast city-wide family. And if they grew any, we'd know about it.

Officer Harwood looked around to make sure nobody was listening

Officer Harwood
You don't know the half of it. Look. The Hart family isn't big in itself. But they have connections. More connections than you or your dad think. And they've heard about this deal you made with Robbie. They're not happy. You guys crossed the line with that one. And now they say you've got to pay the price. They're using all their contacts, all their connections, everything to come after you.

I blurted something out before Officer Harwood had finished speaking

Anna Stone
So what does that mean?!

Officer Harwood looked at me solemnly

Officer Harwood
It means that you guys better batten down the hatches. Because, if what my sources tell me is true, which it always is, the Hart family has declared war on the Giordano family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna Stone
Sorry Chad, it was nothing personal. I just don't want to fight you. Stygian was right. It's a sad day when I get the right to challenge anyone I want in the main event of From the Ashes, and I decide to choose someone who isn't even the IWF Champion. That really goes to show you how much you've fucked up.

Anna Stone
I mean sure, you've won a lot of matches. I could care less about that. You're basically the only success out of that whole "team" you tried to form. It sure looks like you've improved Chad. But then again, I can't really tell. You've defended your IWF title against guys like Steel Angel and Ryan Apollos. Seriously, Apollos? I mean sometimes people get title shots that they don't deserve, but that's a bit ridiculous. He did absolutely nothing in all of the history of the IWF, and yet somehow he gets a shot at the title. And what's even funnier? He almost won.

Anna Stone
Now either he got lucky, or you're just not very good Chad. Either way though, it doesn't show me much. I took time off between Ragnarok and Heroes Also Die. I watched everyone in the IWF. I wanted to see who impressed me enough to challenge and give a main event shot at the biggest PPV of the year. And you never impressed me Chad. Never once did I think that I should fight you in that match. Never once did I think of you as worthy enough to stand against me. So I waited. I came back and fought at Heroes Also Die. I sent Eliza Gray crying back to her little hideout in WEW. Nothing slowing me down.

Anna Stone
And all this time, there was really one name who I had to watch. One name who I felt that I needed to fight. To prove to everyone that not only am I the real deal, but he is as well. I needed to challenge Stygian.

Anna Stone
The real true IWF Champion. The man who never really lost his belt. I needed him. So I went out there and laid down the challenge. And he accepted. He knows what I've done, and he appreciates it. He knows what I know, and that's that Chad Mason is not worthy of the IWF title, and that we're the only two people worthy of that main event spot at From the Ashes.

Anna Stone
I needed the match with Stygian. And now, I stand on the opposite corner of him, with a partner who I do not trust one bit. But that's okay. Stygian won't see the real me. Nobody's going to see the real me until From the Ashes. And I'm going to surprise them all, and become the face of the IWF.

Anna Stone
Just watch me.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down