Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlegrounds XXXV with Ashley Matthews vs B-Squared (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Go down

Battlegrounds XXXV with Ashley Matthews vs B-Squared (Tag Team Match) - RP #1 Empty Battlegrounds XXXV with Ashley Matthews vs B-Squared (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Anna Stone
Fuck, I can’t believe I lost

I looked over at Brandon, who was sitting on the couch beside me, as we watched a replay of Nowhere to Run. My match had just finished, with me tapping out like a bitch to Serai. 

Brandon Macdonald
Hey settle down, shit happens. You did pretty fucking well, considering that was your first real wrestling match ever. 

Anna Stone
Unless you count that time we won the tag titles

Brandon Macdonald
I don’t count it, because you didn’t really do anything in that match. No offense

Brandon laughed as I grinned at him. It was true I didn’t do anything. Brandon did all the work, and then I climbed up the ladder and grabbed a belt. It didn’t even matter anyways, since that whole kidnapping thing happened right after.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I didn’t like thinking about that

Anna Stone
Yeah me neither. But I don’t know, I think I should have won. I know I can beat Serai, she’s not that good. For someone with all her experience, she sure is pretty average. I mean, you’re right, it was my first match ever, and I almost beat someone who’s been wresting for seven years.

Brandon Macdonald
Exactly. You just need more experience. The more matches you wrestle in, the better you get. And eventually, you’ll start to be able to get inside your opponents heads. There’s no better way to assure yourself a win than to do something that really gets in their head.

Anna Stone
Yeah, that’s something Chuck always talked about

I didn’t want to mention the time where Chuck and I were fighting Brandon and Keagan, but that was a good example. Chuck knew that he was inside Brandon’s head. But I couldn’t help but think that Brandon was also inside Chuck’s head a little bit. Or maybe it was me that was distracting him. Just another thing that I wish I could ask him about.

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, I mean as much as I hate to admit it, Chuck got inside my head when he was dating you. I think the only reason he didn’t beat me at Fallout was because I was inside his head a bit too, dating Ashley and all.

I knew it

Anna Stone
Yeah. Well I don’t know, what can I do to get inside Serai’s head? Or even Ashley’s head, because I know I’m going to get a chance at that title, one way or the other.

Brandon Macdonald
That’s the spirit. It really depends on the person. I mean, you need to find something that they hold close to them, or some kind of personal information you can use against them maybe? Like I said, it sort of depends

But what could I use against Serai? I hardly knew her at all. Like, I guess she was dating James, but that’s about all I knew. How could I use that to get in her head?

Anna Stone
Well I’m sure I could think of something for Serai, but if I ever fight Ashley, what do I do? I mean, she’s my friend…

Brandon Macdonald
Again, it’s up to you really. I guess it comes down to which would mean more to you. Winning that title from Ashley, or being friends with her

I really did want a title belt. It would be so cool to have one, especially so early in my wrestling career. And who knows how long I’d be doing this for. This might be my only chance at it.

Anna Stone
What would you do?

Brandon Macdonald
Honestly? Friends don’t mean a lot in this business. You can think someone’s your friend for a long time, then all of the sudden, boom. They blindside you. So personally, I wouldn’t let friendship get in the way of what I wanted

Anna Stone
But won’t people hate me for it?

Brandon Macdonald
Maybe. Fans are weird. I’ve done things in my career that, if anyone else did them, they’d have been booed to no end. Fans would have hated them. But for whatever reason, people always cheered for me. People will cheer for whoever they want to cheer for, regardless of what they do. So yeah, they might boo you, they might hate you, but that really shouldn’t matter to you.

Anna Stone
Yeah, I guess you’re right

I didn’t really know. I mean, on one hand, I didn’t want to lose my friendship with Ashley or anything like that. But on the other hand, how long would it be until she did the exact same thing to me? Brandon was right, people never booed him, but that’s because people decided a long time ago to like him. Maybe people would like me, maybe not. I didn’t really care though.

Brandon Macdonald
Ready for your match with Ashley this week then?

Anna Stone
Yeah, easy. I just have to fight those two hoes.

Brandon Macdonald
I forget their names

Anna Stone
Same here. 

Brandon Macdonald
Really says something about how easy they’ll be to beat eh?

Anna Stone
Yeah, I’m not worried about them at all

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down