Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Fling vs Serai Leone vs Ashley Matthews (New Blood Title Match) - RP #1

Go down

Spring Fling vs Serai Leone vs Ashley Matthews (New Blood Title Match) - RP #1 Empty Spring Fling vs Serai Leone vs Ashley Matthews (New Blood Title Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:23 pm

March 30th, 2012

Man I can’t believe that I still hadn’t unpacked anything. After moving into my own house a few weeks ago, and things were still in boxes. I finally had enough money to buy my own nice house, thanks to Three For All, some movie contracts, and IWF. I was really excited about all of it.

I walked over to one of the big boxes and opened it up. Tons of stuff inside that I didn’t really need. I started pulling stuff out and putting it on the ground beside me. I saw something at the bottom that caught my eye. I reached down and fished it out. It was one of Brandon’s old masks.

Oh god, I could remember that time. I walked over and sat down on my bed. Who could forget when Brandon started wearing those masks? Most people remember him for being high out of his mind all the time while wrestling. Most people remember when he overdosed and died in the ring. But nobody knew how hard it was for us as a couple. I actually remember that fateful day when I left Brandon because of his drug use.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 24th, 2011

I was at the door waiting for Brandon. I wanted to head over to Miami Beach for the afternoon. It had been a while since we just went out and had a beach day. The last few weeks had just been party, party, party with Brandon and I. I’m pretty sure that I’m still drunk just as a buildup. But it was a blast.

Until I caught Brandon doing heroin. Now I didn’t mind us getting drunk every night, or smoking weed all the time. But heroin was just something that I could not agree with. I promised myself as a teenager that I’d never be around hard drugs like that, and I meant it. So I told Brandon that if he continued to do heroin, that I’d leave him. I really meant it too. I loved Brandon, so much, but if heroin was more important to him that me, then it was not going to last.

But he had kicked the habit. He hadn’t doped up in two weeks now. I was always looking at his arms, looking for any injection points, and never found any. I was happy that I could help him control himself like that.

Anna Macdonald
Ready to go honey?

Brandon Macdonald
C-Coming!

I heard Brandon yell from the bathroom. I waited at the door as he came running out and down towards me. He picked me up and spun me around, kissing me. I laughed as he put me down and grinned.

Anna Macdonald
Let's go

Brandon Macdonald
Are we going to the beach?

Anna Macdonald
If you want to. I just want to go outside.

Brandon Macdonald
Fuck yeah! The beach!

Anna Macdonald
Okay, settle down. Let's go

Brandon ran over and hopped in the car. I laughed and followed him in. He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out one his masks, pulling it over his face. I thought it was so dumb that he wore the mask in public, but he was really adamant about it. So I didn’t complain. I was jolted back in my seat as Brandon accelerated quickly out of the driveway and down the street.

Anna Macdonald
Whoa, take it easy speed racer

Brandon Macdonald
I'm just excited

Anna Macdonald
Okay, okay. But slow down a little bit. Cops don't care about excitement when you're speeding

Brandon Macdonald
Okay, fine

Brandon slowed the car down a little bit. After a few minutes, we turned into a parking lot. I hopped out and took off my top and tossed it in the car. I looked over at Brandon, who was shirtless, but still wearing his mask.

Anna Macdonald
You're really going to keep your mask on for the beach?

Brandon Macdonald
Sure am.

Anna Macdonald
Isn't it hot?

It looked like it would be ridiculously hot. But he wore it everywhere nowadays, so maybe he was just used to it now.

Brandon Macdonald
It's not actually that bad

Anna Macdonald
Huh. Let's go get ice cream!

I started running down the beach laughing. I turned back and stuck my tongue out at Brandon. He laughed and started to chase me. It was great to have the old Brandon back, he was so much more fun. I kept running until he grabbed me from behind and tackled me down to the sand. He rolled over and pinned me on my back.

Anna Macdonald
Hey! Get off me you crazy!

Brandon Macdonald
Make me

Brandon laughed as I twisted around underneath him, trying to escape. He was way too strong; there was no way that I was going to get out from underneath him. Eventually, I just gave up and lay back.

Anna Macdonald
Okay, you win. Can I get up now?

Brandon Macdonald
...Fine. Only because I like you

Anna Macdonald
Yay!

Brandon rolled over, and I stood up. I looked over at the ice cream stand. There was a big line.

Anna Macdonald
There's a pretty big line. Want me to wait, while you go find us some chairs?

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, sure

I kissed him quickly and then turned towards the line. I watched as Brandon sat down in some chairs, looking off at the water. This was going to be a fun day, I could just tell. I waited for the line to move. Eventually, I grabbed our two cones and started walking back towards Brandon. I saw this kid standing beside him, looked about sixteen years old. I watched as Brandon said something to him, and the kid turned around and stumbled off down the beach.

Anna Macdonald
Who was that?

I sat down beside him as Brandon turned around and saw me. I handed him his ice cream cone.

Brandon Macdonald
Oh, just a fan. He wanted an autograph

Anna Macdonald
Aww. How cute. He must have seen the mask

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, probably.

I could feel the sun heating up my skin. I was already pretty tan, but this was just going to make it better. The benefits of living in warm places like Miami and Belize. I stared off into the distance, just thinking.

Brandon Macdonald
What are you thinking about?

Anna Macdonald
I dunno. Just stuff I guess

Brandon Macdonald
Stuff like what?

Anna Macdonald
Well, I always wondered if we should have a real wedding

Brandon Macdonald
We had a wedding though

Anna Macdonald
Yeah, but I meant like, a real one. Not one where I get fake kidnapped, and we fake destroy your house like the last one

Brandon Macdonald
True. That was pretty awesome though, you have to admit

Anna Macdonald
Yeah, it was cool. But still. I think we should

Brandon Macdonald
Maybe. But I'm so busy nowadays

Anna Macdonald
Eventually we can have one. Maybe not until our anniversary. But we should still have one

Brandon Macdonald
Okay. Our anniversary we can have a real wedding. How's that sound?

Anna Macdonald
That sounds awesome!

Brandon Macdonald
Great. We'll put that in our calendars then

Anna Macdonald
So how's it going being clean?

Sometimes I liked to surprise Brandon with questions like that. It’s not that I couldn’t trust him, it’s just that I had to absolutely make sure

Brandon Macdonald
Well, I'm still smoking.....

Anna Macdonald
I meant no heroin

Brandon Macdonald
Oh. Well, it's hard. But it's good

Anna Macdonald
Aren't you glad you listened to me?

Brandon Macdonald
I guess so

Anna Macdonald
You're such a happier person when you're off. And I know it’s hard to get off that. I'm just glad you did before you got addicted

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, me too

I watched as Brandon looked out at the water. I turned my attention to some of the people swimming. They were having so much fun. I wanted to go swimming soon.

Brandon Macdonald
Listen Anna, there's something I have to tell you

Anna Macdonald
What's tha-

I screamed as something flew beside me and almost landed on me. I looked down and saw a volleyball beside me. Phew. I looked over at some boys who were yelling for it back. They were kinda hot, not Brandon hot, but still. I laughed and smacked the ball back towards them. I turned and looked at Brandon, who looked distracted

Anna Macdonald
What did you want to tell me?

Brandon Macdonald
Oh. Uhhh, well, I was thinking of pitching our overseas adventure to Hollywood

Anna Macdonald
Really?

Brandon Macdonald
Well, sort of. It's a good story, if it's not real life

Anna Macdonald
But it is real life. Are you sure you sure you want them remembered by that?

He couldn’t say yes about that. How could he want to exploit people that were his friends, just to make money? He wasn’t thinking straight, that’s for sure. Or he just hadn’t really thought about this at all

Brandon Macdonald
I guess not.

Anna Macdonald
You don't want to exploit the heroics of everyone like that to the world. I think we should keep it a secret, just like we have done since the beginning

Brandon Macdonald
Okay. If you're sure

I just wanted to change the subject. I didn’t like talking about our overseas experience.

Anna Macdonald
When was the last time you went to your gym?

Brandon Macdonald
A while

Anna Macdonald
Don't you think Brock and James and them miss you over there?

Brandon Macdonald
They shouldn't. They're big boys, they can handle it.

Anna Macdonald
Yeah, but it's your gym. They want you there, I'm sure

Brandon Macdonald
Whatever. I don't need them

Anna Macdonald
Come on Brandon, you don't mean that

Brandon Macdonald
I'm serious. I only need you

Anna Macdonald
That's sweet. But still. At least consider it

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, just for you though

Anna Macdonald
Thanks

Brandon stood up. He looked around. I stared up at him from my seat. I finished my ice cream, and it was awesome. I loved ice cream. A guilty pleasure of mine I guess.

Brandon Macdonald
Want to go for a walk?

Anna Macdonald
Sure

I stood up and grabbed Brandon's hand. He pulled me along with him as we walked along down the beach.

Brandon Macdonald
The water looks nice today

Anna Macdonald
Yeah, but it's still kinda cold

Brandon Macdonald
True. There will be other times

Anna Macdonald
You okay? You look a little on edge

Brandon Macdonald
Nah, I'm fine. Just remembering stuff

Anna Macdonald
Like what?

Brandon Macdonald
A few weeks ago. After the Battle Grounds.

Oh yeah, that was actually really fun. Well what I remember of it, which actually isn’t that much. I was pretty drunk.

Anna Macdonald
Oh. Alison?

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah

Anna Macdonald
But that was fun

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, it was wasn't it?

It really was, like I said. But I didn’t remember lots of it. I just remember how awesome it was to have a threesome again. Brandon and I hadn’t had one since we were teenagers with Keagan. And I always thought Alison was hot. Plus, she’s super amazing in bed, so that was an added bonus.

Anna Macdonald
Alison was awesome

Brandon Macdonald
We should do that again

Anna Macdonald
I'd have to be pretty drunk I think

Brandon Macdonald
I'm sure that can be arranged

Anna Macdonald
Yeah. I think so too

Brandon Macdonald
Want to go back home? I have that press conference soon

Anna Macdonald
Yeah, I guess

Brandon seemed pretty eager to leave. I guess he was just nervous about this press conference. We started walking down the beach back towards our car. A crazy druggie-looking man was stumbling down the beach towards us. Just another one of Miami’s finest citizens. But then I saw Brandon looking at him, sort of shaking his head. The man walked right up to us and stopped us.

Man
Brandon, what the fuck?

Brandon Macdonald
Hey Mikey, what's up?

Anna Macdonald
Who's this?

Brandon Macdonald
My friend

Mikey Clarke
I'm his fucking dealer

Anna Macdonald
...Okay

Brandon Macdonald
Mikey, can I talk to you later? I'm with my wife

Mikey Clarke
You told Jimmy that you didn't have enough. I sold you so much yesterday!

Brandon Macdonald
I don't know what you're talking about

Mikey Clarke
Cut the shit Brandon. I sold you so much smack yesterday that you could die off of it. You have enough to sell to a client of mine

What in the hell was this guy going on about? Brandon quit drugs.

Anna Macdonald
Brandon, what is he talking about?

Brandon Macdonald
Nothing. Mikey, leave now

Brandon was acting very suspicious. I stared at him as he looked angrily at Mikey.

Mikey Clarke
No dude, what the fuck? I'm going to stay right here

Brandon cracked him in the jaw, knocking him to the ground. I screamed a little bit. The man slowly picked himself off of the ground, holding his jaw. He rubbed it in pain as he stared at Brandon.

Mikey Clarke
You're gonna fucking pay for this

Mikey turned and walked off up the beach towards the road. Brandon turned and looked at me. I was not impressed with Brandon right now. If he was seriously doing smack behind my back, after he told me he quit, then it was over.

Anna Macdonald
What the fuck was that?

Brandon Macdonald
Nothing, he's high, he doesn't know what he's talking about

Anna Macdonald
I disagree. He looked like he knew EXACTLY what he was talking about. You promised me that you quit

Brandon Macdonald
I did quit! He's just crazy

I quickly reached around Brandon and grabbed his back pocket. I reached in, and just as I suspected, felt something inside. I pulled out a small baggie of heroin. Brandon looked at me, as I stared at him

Anna Macdonald
And what's this then?

Brandon Macdonald
I was going to throw that out, I swear

Sure he was. I was getting mad now. He lied to me! Just completely lied! I reached down and grabbed his leg. I looked around quickly, and found a needle mark behind his knee. I pointed at it.

Anna Macdonald
And I suppose that just randomly appeared?

Brandon Macdonald
Look Anna, I'm sorry, I was going to tell you

Anna Macdonald
Tell me what? You promised that you were going to quit

Brandon Macdonald
And I am! Just give me a bit of time!

Anna Macdonald
Brandon. Look at me. What is more important to you. Me, or the drugs?

Brandon looked at me and said nothing. Was he being serious right now? He was completely silent and didn’t say anything to me. That did it. If he couldn’t decide between the drugs or me, then I wanted no part of him until he got clean.

Anna Macdonald
I'm amazed that you had to think about that

I turned to walk up the beach. I felt Brandon grab me from behind by the arm. I tried to shake him off, but he held me tight

Anna Macdonald
Don't touch me!

Brandon Macdonald
Anna. I'm sorry!

Oh he was sorry. Well that made up for everything. I turned and looked at him, the anger boiling up inside me.

Anna Macdonald
Brandon, you lied to me. I told you this would happen. You didn't listen to me. Your drugs are obviously more important to you than me. Don't bother coming home. I don't want to see you for a while

Brandon Macdonald
Anna, you don't mean that

Anna Macdonald
Yeah, in fact, I do mean it. Go away. Please. It's over. I can't trust you anymore

Brandon Macdonald
Come on Anna

Anna Macdonald
It's over Brandon

I turned around and walked away down the beach. I refused to look back at him. I couldn’t. I just couldn’t believe what he was doing. I grabbed my clothes and walked off towards the car. I hopped in and started to drive. I reached down and pulled out my phone. Suddenly I just started to bawl my eyes out. I couldn’t believe that Brandon was more interested in his drugs than he was in me. I called Jenny, still driving, still crying.

Jenny Wright
Hello? Anna?

Anna Macdonald
J-Jenny its Anna

Jenny Wright
Anna what’s wrong?! Are you crying?

Anna Macdonald
I-I-I just l-left Brandon

Jenny Wright
You what?! You left Brandon?! Anna I can’t understand you

Anna Macdonald
He w-w-was doing d-drugs and I j-j-just left h-him.

Jenny Wright
Look Anna, you need to calm down. Are you driving right now?

Anna Macdonald
Y-yes

Jenny Wright
Okay look, call me when you get home, you shouldn’t be driving, crying and on the phone at the same time, you’re going to get in an accident! Just call me when you’re home!

Anna Macdonald
O-okay Jenny

I hung up the phone and wiped my eyes, but it didn’t do anything. I just wanted to drive forever. I needed to get as far away from Brandon as possible. I just couldn’t believe this was happening. I thought he was stronger than that. I thought he could kick that addiction to heroin. And if he couldn’t, I thought that he would trust his own wife to tell her. But apparently I was wrong. Brandon wasn’t the person I thought he was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put down the mask down on my bed. I couldn’t have too many of these memories, especially the sad ones like this. I sat up and looked around. There was that camera at the end of my bed all set up and ready to go. I had to talk for my match this week. I never really enjoyed this, but a chance to talk shit about Ashley and Slutrai? Of course I’m going to take it. I walked over and turned on the camera, before walking over to a chair and sitting down in it.

Anna Stone
Yay! I finally get the match that I wanted! After a month of showing that I deserve a shot at this title, I finally got one. Not from that stupid GM Johnny Electric, but the real GM, my ex-husband Brandon Macdonald. Clearly, he knows that me in a bikini is going to sell. And he’s right. Oh yeah, and I’m a pretty good wrestler too. But come on, no one’s paying to see us mat wrestle. They’re paying to see three girls in tiny bikini’s fight on a beach.

Anna Stone
Ashley, look, it’s nothing really personal, but I’m going to have to beat you this weekend. I mean you have that title that would look SO much better around my waist than it does around yours. Actually, I guess it is sorta personal. See, I’ve been your friend, but I’ve never really liked you that much. I loved Alison because she’s really hot and stuff. But you, well, you’re just that other bitch who Brandon cheated on me with. And for the record, he told me that he regrets it a lot. Face it, I’m just a lot hotter than you, and better too. You think I’ve forgotten what you did to me? When you kicked me in my fucking face after Majority Rules a year and a few months ago? You think I forgot when I saw you SET SOMEONE WHO APPARENTLY WAS ME ON FIRE. Bitch you don’t just set someone you think is me on fire, and then expect us to be all happy and nice about it forever. I don’t care if you did it for Nick, or whatever your reason was. You still did it. What if it was actually me? You would set me on fire just because Brandon got called off to war and Nick wanted to punish him? You got another thing coming girlfriend. Friendship’s off for this match, because I just really need to get this out of my system.

Anna Stone
But that’s enough about you Ashley. You’ve been pretty silent all week, which is what I expected from a weak little girl like you. Too bad Alison isn’t talking for you anymore. No, I’m going to address some of the things that I’ve heard my other opponent is talking to me about. The one they call the Slutrai.

Anna Stone
It’s funny that some people think that I’m attached to James Shark. They think that I’ve fallen in love with him or something, and that I’ll have my heart broken when he inevitably tosses me aside. Newsflash for all of you. I know James is only fucking me because I’m white. I know he’s going to ditch me. You think I actually care about James? Yeah he’s a nice guy and all, but you’re crazy if you think I’m actually attracted to him. He has a big dick and he knows how to use it. I love sex. Therefore, why would I not fuck James? I’m in it for the sex and nothing else. So if he tosses me aside, which I know he will eventually, I don’t care. I got a good few sessions out of him, and I regret none of it.

Anna Stone
You know why I’m in this match? Not because I had a orgy with Brandon and Alison and Ashley. You act like it would be a big deal if I fucked Brandon. Would it shock you to tell you that I have fucked him before? You know, back when we were married. But that’s not the reason I’m in this match. Yeah I tapped out to you. In my first wrestling match EVER. Like you said, you’re not new to the business. Well guess what? I am, and I almost beat you at Nowhere to Run. Since then, I beat two girls so badly that they quit the company. Then I helped Shark defeat Sho’No Mercy and Sno’Bunny. And I also looked extremely good doing it. But even with that said, you know why else he put me in this match? Because I’m the most marketable female wrestler in this company. I was married to Brandon, one of the most well known figures in the entire pro wrestling industry. I dated Chuck Matthews, founder of one of the biggest companies in all of America in Matthews Enterprises. I’ve acted in several Hollywood films. I currently co-host a national talk show. Everyone in America and then some know who I am. Bitch nobody knows who you are. You’re just that slutty little girl that left Shark for whatever reason, and is now dating that ugly ass Sho’No Mercy. You’re probably going to move on after this week too or something. I mean, it’s been two weeks now, and that’s a long time for you to be with the same guy isn’t it? Bitches like you need a new dick every other week. So I’m sure you won’t last with Sho’No, just like you didn’t last with James, and just like you’ve never lasted with any of your men. Nobody likes a slutty little whore. Nobody likes you.

Anna Stone
I feel bad for everyone who buys this pay-per-view. They’re gonna have to see me strip you down to your bathing suit. All that shit hanging out of places that shouldn’t be flabby. All that ugly body hair that you look like you’d have. I hope you shave because if I see any hair sticking out of that bikini I’m going to puke on you.

Anna Stone
You beat me once Slutrai. In my first match ever. I’ve won two straight since then. I was in the main event of Battle Grounds two weeks ago, and won. I’ve improved greatly in the few weeks since I fought you, and everyone knows it. Even you. If you’ve watched me fight anyone, you’ve seen that I’ve held my own and then some.

Anna Stone
You shouldn’t make promises that you can’t keep. Because, when I win at Spring Fling, you’ll still be living and breathing. You’ll be watching me put that nice title belt around my snug little waist. Trust me, people would much rather see that then see you struggle to fit that around your giant hips. People know it’s going to happen. People have seen me fight in my last two matches. I’m not losing to you twice Slutrai. You know it, I know it, and everyone else with a brain knows it. So get ready for this weekend. That belt doesn’t belong in a dirty old city like Philadelphia. Nobody wants to see a champion from the same city as Mr. I-Like-It-When-You-Touch-Me-There-Daddy himself, Timothy Patrick. They all want to see it around my waist down on Miami Beach. And make no mistake about it. That’s exactly where it’s going to be.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down