Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Fling Tour Stop III with Karly Zedic vs Sean Libby & Red Drago (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Go down

Spring Fling Tour Stop III with Karly Zedic vs Sean Libby & Red Drago (Tag Team Match) - RP #1 Empty Spring Fling Tour Stop III with Karly Zedic vs Sean Libby & Red Drago (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Spring Fling Tour Stop III with Karly Zedic vs Sean Libby & Red Drago (Tag Team Match) - RP #1 Wqebxb10

Wednesday, 4 April, 2012

Anna Stone
You and Karly aren’t going to be loud tonight when you get home are you?

I laughed as I looked over and Brandon, who was pulling up a pair of nice dress pants while looking at himself in the mirror.

Brandon Macdonald
Come on, when have I ever kept you up at night?

Anna Stone
True. Just don’t be loud please; I actually want to sleep tonight

Brandon Macdonald
Hey, Karly is a load moaner when we fuck, nothing I can do about that, I’m just too good I guess.

Anna Stone
And too modest as well. Don’t do your belt up yet you idiot

Brandon stopped putting his belt on and looked at me. He looked kind of nervous. I guess this was his first real date with a girl in a while. Keagan and him had just fucked all the time, and never really did anything. Hell, even Karly and him had been fucking all weekend. But I guess he asked her on a date, and she said yes. I had talked to both of them, and both really liked each other. I wasn’t going to ruin the surprise for either of them though. It was nice to see Brandon happy, even if it meant less sex for me, and more for Karly.

Brandon Macdonald
Why not?

I sighed. Brandon could be so dull sometimes

Anna Stone
Because you have to tuck in your shirt. If you do up your belt now, you’ll just have to undo it later. Honestly, it’s amazing that you dress yourself every day.

Brandon Macdonald
Usually I just wear jeans and a tight t-shirt. Girls love it.

Anna Stone
You’re such a typical guy

Brandon Macdonald
Thanks, I think

Oh Brandon. Like a big loveable teddy bear. Even though we weren’t together or anything, I couldn’t live without him. Even if it meant having to stay at his house and potentially listening to him have sex with one of my friends. Fuck I needed to stop thinking about this.

Anna Stone
So you really like Karly eh?

Brandon turned and looked at me. He really did look happy.

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah it’s weird. Like you know I’m not really one to get settled down or anything. But for some reason, Karly just feels like the girl that I’d do it with. I mean, I’ve never been more nervous for a date in my life, because I want it to go so perfectly.

Anna Stone
She’s a really nice girl. Plus she’s lots of fun, really outgoing, and is super hot too. She’s like the perfect girl for you.

Brandon Macdonald
I know. Which is why I’m afraid I might fuck this up. I always fuck things up, I fucked them up with you, I fucked them up with Ashley, I fucked them up with Keagan. I just don’t want to fuck anything up with Karly, because I like her so much.

Wow he really did like her. I had never heard Brandon actually admit that he’d fucked up with any of his relationships. I mean I knew that he had, because it was obvious. But he never actually admitted it like that to me before.

Anna Stone
Brandon stop! She’s going to like you, stop worrying!

Brandon Macdonald
How do you know?

Stupid Brandon, he really just didn’t understand anything. Although this was true for all men.

Anna Stone
What’s not to like? You’re funny, you’re charming, you’re outgoing, you’re fun, you’re talented, and you’re super hot. Literally you have everything going for you. Of course she’s going to like you. You’d have to be a lesbo not to like you.

Brandon looked at me funnily and suddenly realized why. I put my hand over my mouth and stifled a laugh. Brandon obviously could tell I was laughing, or at least trying to hold it in. Stupid Ashley.

Brandon Macdonald
That’s not funny

Anna Stone
Oh my god, I know, I know, I’m sorry. I didn’t even realize it until you looked at me. I completely forgot.

Brandon Macdonald
Stupid lesbian slut Ashley, why did she have to go lesbian after we broke up. Made me look like such a fuck

Anna Stone
Yeah but anyone who’s done you knows that it’s not true. You could probably turn a lesbian straight.

Brandon Macdonald
Thanks for the compliments, just trying to get my mood up before this date, aren’t you?

Well I was, but I wasn’t lying either. Brandon was just really good. I guess he had a lot of practise too, but still. That’s one of the reasons I always went back to him. I was kind of hoping that Karly would be into threesomes and stuff, because not only did I want sex again, but Karly was really, really hot.

Anna Stone
Doesn’t mean it’s not true. Come on, you know you’re going to be fine. You look really handsome. That’s a really nice suit.

Brandon Macdonald
Thanks, I wanted to look good, since I rarely dress up. I thought this would be one of those times where I should look nice.

Anna Stone
You could go naked and still look good, I’ve seen the way Karly looks at you. I can tell she likes you, a lot.

Brandon turned and looked at me.

Brandon Macdonald
You really think so?

Anna Stone
Brandon, I know so. Come on, don’t be so nervous. Your date will go great, you’ll come back here, and you’ll keep me awake all nights with Karly’s screams.

Brandon started to laugh as I grinned at him.

Brandon Macdonald
I know it’ll go great, I just get worried. Like what if all she wants is for us to stay fuck buddies? It’ll look awkward if she finds out that I really like her.

Anna Stone
Most girls want commitment, so you should be fine. Believe me Brandon; she likes you, I can tell. Your date will go awesome.

Brandon walked over and stood in front of me. He struck a stupid pose that made me laugh at him.

Brandon Macdonald
How do I look?

Anna Stone
Sexy

Brandon Macdonald
Tell me something I don’t know! But seriously, I look good?

Anna Stone
Yeah, you look awesome Brandon.

Brandon looked down at his phone. He started typing something in, probably texting Karly. I looked at my phone, but nothing. I needed to get out more.

Brandon Macdonald
So what are you getting up to tonight? Got any big plans?

Anna Stone
Yeah, I’ll probably just hang in alone tonight. I have no man to give a good time to right now. Which is good I think, I need some Anna time.

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, you deserve some. By the way, you left your dildo in a laundry basket that I did the other day. I didn’t want to touch it so I just left it downstairs.

Well that’s embarrassing

Anna Stone
Oh…uhhh…yeah about that…

Brandon laughed. I smiled faintly.

Brandon Macdonald
Come on, I don’t care. As long as you don’t make a mess somewhere that I’m going to see it, you do what you want.

This was pretty awkward. Well actually it wasn’t really, because it was Brandon, and for some reason, I could talk about this kind of stuff with him.

Anna Stone
Thanks, I won’t use it anywhere but my room and the bathroom, promise!

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah I’ll make sure I knock before I come in to any room that you’re in. Lord knows what I’d do if I walked in on you with that monster halfway up inside you

Anna Stone
Yeah…it is pretty big isn’t it?

Brandon Macdonald
It’s fucking massive; it scared me when I saw it. I thought it was going to eat me or something.

I laughed. It was actually pretty big, close to a foot. But what can I say? I like it big.

Anna Stone
Well there was you, and then Chuck, and then Shark. I guess I’m just used to that size.

Brandon Macdonald
What a compliment, thanks!

I knew I could cheer him up with that one. I was trying to take his mind off of his date, and it seemed to be working. But again, I wasn’t lying, I had just gotten used to big guys. So I wasn’t going to get a tiny dildo that I couldn’t even feel.

Anna Stone
Let’s get off this subject. You have to go now, don’t wanna be late. You’ll set a horrible first impression.

Brandon looked down at his watch then hurried and made sure he had all of his things.

Brandon Macdonald
Alright, thanks Anna. I’ll be back later tonight, hopefully with Karly, so no need to stay up and wait for me

Anna Stone
Believe me, I don’t plan on it.

Brandon smiled as we walked downstairs together. I walked him to the front door before he turned back to me.

Brandon Macdonald
One more time, how do I look?

I sighed

Anna Stone
For the last time Brandon, you look very handsome, Karly is going to go crazy. Now go!

I smacked Brandon’s ass hard, pushing him out of the door at the same time. He playfully punched my shoulder from outside the doorway, before walking to his car in the driveway.

Brandon Macdonald
See you tomorrow

Anna Stone
Don’t have too much fun

Brandon Macdonald
No promises

I grinned and waved goodbye to Brandon as he climbed into his car. I shut and locked the door behind me, before walking back into the house. I was pretty tired, and I figured that I would go to sleep fairly soon. It was pretty close, close to ten. Brandon and Karly wanted to go out pretty late, mostly to avoid being hounded by fans. It was pretty hard for any of us to go out without being hounded by paparazzi or fans.

I walked over to the basement stairs. I felt kind of sad that I was alone right now. I mean it was a Wednesday night; I should be out doing something. But then again, I have a ton of guys that I could call if I really wanted to. Heck I could even call Alison. She seemed to have gotten over Ashley’s disappearance pretty quickly. That’s Alison for you.

The whole Ashley thing was weird. She just vanished, and nobody’s heard from her since. At first they thought kidnapping, but there’s been no ransom. So they’ve chalked it up as either she ran away, or she was murdered. But they have no leads on a murder, and I can’t imagine why anyone would want to kill Ashley. I think she just ran away. She was dealing with a lot of shit, and she was acting real distant in the last week or two before Spring Fling. Oh well, I didn’t really care. I knew it was mean of me but whatever. Ashley was sort of a bitch to me aside from this brief friendship, so I don’t really care where she ran off too. Good riddance.

I walked downstairs and found my laundry basket that Brandon said my toy was in. I was going to go have some fun before I went to bed. And hopefully, Karly and Brandon wouldn’t wake me up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning

I opened my eyes and rolled over in my bed. I looked as light shone through the window. I looked over at my clock, and saw that it was 11am. Yes! Karly and Brandon didn’t wake me up!

Anna Stone
Fuck yeah!

I got out of bed, still in my underwear. I walked over to my closet, but decided that I didn’t need clothes. Actually I should at least put on shorts, since my entire ass was hanging out of this thong. I didn’t want Karly to get any wrong ideas if she saw me walking around Brandon’s house basically naked. I grabbed a small pair of shorts and pulled them on. I guess my ass was too big, because it didn’t quite fit in the shorts, but oh well. Better than nothing. I walked out of the room and towards the stairs. I stopped and looked over at Brandon’s room. The door was partially open.

I looked at a clock on the wall. It was pretty late; I didn’t need to let them sleep anymore, did I? Nah it was late enough.

I peeked into the room. Brandon was lying on his back, while Karly was curled up next to him, her head resting on his chest. Brandon had his hand in her hair. I guess the date went well. I laughed and ran towards the bed, jumping on both of them

Anna Stone
Wake up lovebirds!

Karly screamed and rolled off the bed as Brandon sat straight up in shock. I laughed and rolled into the bed, dying of laughter. Karly stood up, trying to cover herself up since she was totally naked. Too bad her boobs were too big to fully cover with just one arm. Fuck she was so hot. Brandon was a lucky guy

Karly Zedic
Oh my god Anna you suck!

I grinned and hopped up onto my knees, smiling at Karly, who grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself. I looked over at Brandon who was clutching his heart, breathing heavily.

Anna Stone
Did I startle you Brandon?

Brandon Macdonald
Fuck. You. Anna.

I laughed again and stood up.

Anna Stone
It was time for you to get up! I’m going to make breakfast, who wants pancakes!?

I laughed again as Karly climbed back into bed and snuggled up next to Brandon. He smiled at me and started rubbing his hand through Karly’s hair.

Brandon Macdonald
We’ll be down in a second Anna.

I grinned and hopped off the bed and skipped to the door. I looked back to see Karly looking up at Brandon and kissing him. I smiled and closed the door behind them as I walked downstairs. I was so happy for them, being together like that. Now if only I could find someone like that, and be as happy as those two. One day. I just gotta be patient.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, 20 April, 2012

Reporter
Anna, Anna, do you have time for a few questions?

Ugh. I was just trying to walk back to my hotel, but apparently, that was asking too much. Reporters were following me everywhere all day. These stupid Italians really wanted to interview me I guess. Well I mean, who wouldn’t, I’m so fucking hot. I really hated interviews thought. But I got in trouble for my press conference in Australia last week, so Brandon told me to be on my best behaviour.

Anna Stone
Yeah sure, make it quick though, I’m in a hurry.

Reporter
Where are you off to?

Anna Stone
I’m going to see Brandon and Karly

Reporter
Any thoughts on their recent engagement?

Anna Stone
I have lots of thoughts on it, but I’m not going to share any of them with you. Any real questions?

Reporter
Alright, can you tell us how it felt last week, to not only beat Kadri Ilves and Sean Libby, but also assert dominance over the four wrestlers in the opening match?

Anna Stone
Ok, well in that first match, we just didn’t feel that any of them were good enough to be in the IWF. Obviously they weren’t, and we were right, as always. That’s why we’re here, to expose the fake wrestlers who think that they deserve to be here. The fact is there are not a lot of people in the IWF that actually deserve to be here. For whatever reason, the IWF just hires anyone, even if they completely suck. It’s not Brandon’s fault, because I know he’s happy with what we’re doing. It’s guys like Rick Christian and Corey Casey, and those guys. They bring in all this so called “talent”, who wrestle a few times, get their asses handed to them, and then don’t show up again. It’s disgusting to see how bad some of these people are in the ring. So Karly, Lillian and I are trying to clean that up. Last week, we knew before the match even happened that the opener would be an abomination. None of those four knew a thing about wrestling. We didn’t want to be forced to watch that shitshow. So we just decided that we weren’t going to let it happen. And we didn’t. And guess what? None of those four made the trip to Italy this week. Can’t say I’m surprised.

Reporter
Speaking of people who don’t deserve to be wrestling, you’ve had a seemingly ongoing rivalry with one Ashley Nathanson over Twitter. Any comments on that?

Anna Stone
She’s a bitch. Like, I don’t really know how else to put it. A while ago, she made some stupid comments about how she once “pretended to tap out” because management wanted her to lose. Karly and I called her on it, because that is actually the lamest excuse for losing that I have ever heard. Believe me, I’ve heard some good ones, but that was the lamest. Anyways, then she got all defensive because apparently she is self-conscious or something, and feels the need to defend herself. I don’t fault her for that, because if someone attacked me, I’d be all over them. But the way she did was just the bitchiest stupidest way. She just started going on and on about how good she actually was, and how she could beat us. Even though she is a manager and not even a wrestler. But then she just started getting stupid, calling Karly pale, while totally disregarding how ridiculously white she is herself. And then calling her bald, which was just the stupidest thing ever. Seriously, all she does is try to talk shit. Then when our friends come and back us up, she cries about how we’re always ganging up on her. No bitch, we’re not ganging up, we just have friends. If you had any yourself, they’d come and help you out. But its clear that you have nobody, and it’s embarrassing. But anyways, we’ve started a petition to get her a match, since all she does is talk shit knowing that she won’t have to face Karly or I. She knows that if she did, she’d be leaving that ring on a stretcher. So hopefully they give her the match, because I for one want to punch that ugly little duckface in.

Reporter
Strong words. Do you think you’re too focused on her, rather than your match for this week?

Anna Stone
I don’t even need to focus for this week. Remember when I was talking about people who don’t deserve to be here? Well Sean Libby’s one of those people. Like seriously what does he do around here? I know he has like a lot of wins or something, but he also has a ton of losses. It’s just because he’s been here forever. What has he done that’s even worth talking about? One time he was champion I think, but that didn’t last very long. He maybe is with Slutrai, I don’t know, nor do I care. He has a ridiculously small penis, believe me; it’s not hard to tell when you’re wrestling a guy wearing tights. Last week Karly and I beat Sean and that stupid whore Kadri, with ease. This week will be no different. Sean is so unbelievably average, and we’re so great. Like seriously, I have the best winning percentage among anyone who is worth anything in the IWF. And you know who is second? Karly. This is because we’re two of the best in this entire company. Put anyone in front of us and we’ll beat them. I don’t care if it’s Sean Libby or Corey Casey. If I’m in a match with anyone, I’m going to win. Same goes for Karly. That’s why we’re here in the IWF.

Reporter
Are you at all worried about Red Dragon? I mean he’s a very big guy, and very violent.

Anna Stone
Oh my god, I can’t fight him, I might break a nail! Seriously, shut up. What a stupid question from a stupid reporter. All of you are the same; you just have stupid questions and expect good answers. If I were worried about Red Dragon, I wouldn’t be wrestling. I’m better than him, and after Karly and I take care of him and pussyface Libby, he’ll just go back to being nobody. He’s only big right now because he’s new. He squashed a couple of dicks that didn’t deserve to be here. Once he has to go against real competition like Karly and I, he’ll understand what being in the IWF is all about. And then he’ll go crying back to his mommy, wishing he never put on that stupid facepaint and tried to intimidate anyone. What’ll make it even more embarrassing is that he’ll have been beaten to tears by two of the hottest girls anyone has ever seen.

Reporter
Can I get your predictions for this card? Also, I know you’re a big fan of the UFC and are pretty involved since you were married to Brandon Macdonald, what are your predictions for that card?

Anna Stone
K, well this is the last question cause I’m tired of your stupidity. I think Crimson Skull is going to beat Sykes because I’ve heard he was pretty great years ago, and Sykes is just shit. Obviously Karly and I are going to beat Libby AGAIN. Robbie is going to beat Storming Raven, who also sucks. My baby Cody is going to beat stupid small penis Steel Angel obviously. Then even though I don’t like Corey that much, I love Sharky and think that they’re going to win. I hope Sharky punches Corey in the face after. And as for UFC, I really don’t care about any of the fights except the main two. Obviously my fellow Canuck Rory MacDonald is going to win his match. Lots of Canadian Macdonalds in the UFC aren’t there? And then Jones is going to knock Rashad fucking stupid. Those are my predictions, happy?

Reporter
Yeah, and I als-

Anna Stone
Shut up, I said no more questions

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down