Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Fling Tour Stop II with Karly Zedic vs Sean Libby & Kadri Ilves (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Go down

Spring Fling Tour Stop II with Karly Zedic vs Sean Libby & Kadri Ilves (Tag Team Match) - RP #1 Empty Spring Fling Tour Stop II with Karly Zedic vs Sean Libby & Kadri Ilves (Tag Team Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:28 pm

I hated these stupid press conferences that I had to go to. But Brandon was making everyone do them, as part of this big world tour. We had to promote the company and talk to them. I thought it was stupid but whatever, I’m not going to complain. I stood at the podium and looked at the reporters. Most of them were ugly old men. Ew.

Anna Stone
Alright, this is an press conference, so ask away!

Reporter
Anna, can you tell us about what you did last week?

Anna Stone
Yeah I could, but I don’t really want to. Is there something specific about it that you wanted to know? Or are you just asking for the sake of asking a question?

Reporter
Well I was hoping to get some clarification. I mean, why? Everyone thought you hated Karly and Lillian. And vice-versa.

Anna Stone
Yeah, and maybe if you listened last week, you would have heard that that was the entire point. We were tired of getting no respect. The women in the IWF are a joke. I mean come on, Serai? Kadri? They’re nothing. Karly and I are great friends, same with Lillian. We decided that we’d start to get some of that respect back. I mean, we’re better than most men in the IWF, and yet nobody ever talks about us. Nobody cares about the women. Well we made people care. All this talk about how much we hated each other, and how we were going to rip each other’s heads off, it just proved to us how easy it is to manipulate all of you.

Reporter
Well I’m not sure what you expected us to believe, I mean you girls openly talked about how you hated each other

Anna Stone
Hello? Did you ever go to school? Well of course you didn’t, you’re a news reporter. But in school, in the workplace, in anything, the best girls always stick together. It’s no surprise to always see the hottest, coolest, most talented girls as best friends. Did you really think that this would be so different? That the three hottest, smartest, most talented women in the IWF wouldn’t stick together? If you really thought that, then you’re just stupid

Reporter
Can you tell us a bit about your match this week?

Anna Stone
Well what’s there to tell? I get to team up with Karly Zedic, one of the best wrestlers in this company. Not just among women, among the entire company. She’s the complete package. And we get to fight one of the worst women in the company. Kadri, she thinks that she’s the reason that we won last week. Bitch are you serious? I carried that match, I did all of the work. Then I let you go finish the job. Besides, why do you think Lillian didn’t fight back? You think it’s because you’re better than her? Hell to the no. You’re just not that good, and we’re going to prove that to the world this week. And as for Sean Libby, well, he just sucks. Like I don’t know how else to put it, he’s just awful. He’s been in this company for so fucking long, and he’s done absolutely nothing, aside from one tiny month long title reign or something. He’s the laughingstock of this place. He’s got some thing with Serai going on, or so I hear. Which means that he probably has some sort of STD since lord knows that she’s been around. But he’s such a pussy that it doesn’t matter anyways. Karly and I are so much better than him in every single way possible, and we’re going to kick his little bitch ass on Saturday.

Reporter
Anna what’s with all this negativity? Everyone thinks of you as this nice, sweet girl who wanted to be the best? But lately, people have just been saying other things.

Anna Stone
Oh yeah? Like what? People calling me a bitch? Do you guys honestly think that I give a shit? I don’t even want to talk to any of you right now; I’m only doing this because I have to. I acted like this nice pretty goody-two shoes because I thought that I had to. I was trying to get some respect as a wrestler, so I thought that maybe by acting real nice, I would get some. I got the New Blood Championship; I’ve won 4 straight matches. But no, I still get nothing. So I decided that I was done trying to act nice. Nobody cared about me when I was nice and always complimenting everyone and all that dumb shit. And look what happened. Ever since Karly, Lillian and I teamed up and showed it to the world last week, we’re all anyone can talk about.

Reporter
Don’t you think it’s a bit unfair to say that? I mean, I think more people are talking about you because of who you’re all with. I mean you three have sort of been around the block…

Anna Stone
Oooh, look we have a wise guy here. Well look at you, aren’t you one to talk. I bet that little dirty Mexican ‘stache you got going on there get’s all the ladies, doesn’t it? Oh man, and that chest hair that’s barely peeking out of the shirt. That really turns me on. Come on up here for a minute, I need a closer look at you.

Reporter
I’d rather not…

Anna Stone
Unless you want me to come down there…

The reporter slowly walked up to the stage and climbed up beside me. He was so fucking ugly it wasn’t even funny. Middle aged, fat, old and balding. Like there was nothing about him that was good, and he was a dick.

Anna Stone
I like that spare tire you got going on there. Really awesome. And let me guess, four inches?

Reporter
What?

I grabbed him and reached down his pants and grabbed his dick, or lack thereof I should say.

Anna Stone
Oh, only three. You know, it’s really fucked up that you’re hard right now, just standing up here looking at me. Especially because you’re the most disgusting man I’ve ever seen. Get the fuck out of my sight.

I pulled my hand out of his pants and shoved him in the chest. He tumbled over and basically rolled off of the stage. It was actually really funny, probably because he was so fat.

Anna Stone
This press conference is over

I looked around as one of the staff handed me some hand sanitizer.

Staffer
You’ll probably need this.

He was right, that penis was just gross. There was probably hair on my hand. Ewwwwww.

Anna Stone
Thanks!

I grabbed the sanitizer and poured it on my hands. I wiped them down as I walked off the press conference stage. Brandon was probably going to get a complaint from that reporter. Oh well, he knew how to handle it. The guy pissed me off, so he deserved what he got. Especially because he was fat and ugly.

I tried to get that out of my head. I had to focus. It was almost time for Karly and I to beat the tits off of Sean and Kadri. I was so excited. This is going to be sooooo much fun.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down