Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Fling vs Serai Leone vs Ashley Matthews (New Blood Title Match) - RP #2

Go down

Spring Fling vs Serai Leone vs Ashley Matthews (New Blood Title Match) - RP #2 Empty Spring Fling vs Serai Leone vs Ashley Matthews (New Blood Title Match) - RP #2

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:23 pm

March 30th, 2012

I sat on the bed, looking at the mask lying off to the side of my bed. Who could forget the tumultuous relationship that Brandon and I had around the time of his drug abuse. It was so hard for me as his wife. This was around the time that I suspected him of cheating on me. And I don’t mean the whole thing with Alison, because I don’t care about that. I left him, so he had every right to do something with Alison. No I meant I was suspecting that he was cheating on me even when we were married. And I was right. I just never would have guessed it was with Ashley.

I remember when the entire drug-lifestyle of Brandon came to an end. I wish it came to an end with him realizing that he had a problem and went into rehab to deal with it. But that would be asking too much. The way it really came to an end was much harder for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

June 4th, 2011

I was walking backstage at Cataclysm, looking for Brandon’s locker room. I was asked by Chris Matthews to look in Brandon’s locker for drugs, to see if he was using them while competing. I really wanted to help Brandon; I wasn’t trying to sabotage him or anything. Chris said that Brandon would trust me enough to not care if I was in his locker room.

I walked down the hallway. I had no idea where I was going right now, I hadn’t been in this arena before so I didn’t know where anything was. I saw James Shark walking down the hallway, maybe he would know. I walked up to him and stopped him.

Anna Macdonald
Hey Shark, how’s it going?

James Shark
Anna chyoooo, whattup girl?

Anna Macdonald
I’m just looking for Brandon’s locker room, do you know where it is?

James Shark
Ye its down the hall. Right there

James pointed to a door off to the side of the hallway

Anna Macdonald
Thanks James. Did you win your fight tonight?

James Shark
Ye I whooped gay boy Ridicule’s ass. You shoulda watched it, I knocked nigga the fuck out.

Anna Macdonald
That’s awesome James. Anyways, I’ll talk to you later, congrats on the win

James Shark
Thanks Anna-boo

I walked past Shark and down the hallway. I guess Brandon was fighting right now then, if James was already done. I walked over to Brandon’s locker room. Man it smelled bad in front of it. I grabbed the door and opened it and walked inside and immediately screamed and ran out of the room.

I looked around as a few people looked at me strangely in the hallway. I smiled at them but it was not okay. I picked up my phone and called Keagan.

Keagan Davis-Brown
Hey Anna, what’s up?

Anna Macdonald
Hey Keagan, are you and James here at the Cataclysm show?

Keagan Davis-Brown
Yeah we came to see if Brandon was going to be okay, why? Are you?

Anna Macdonald
Yeah I am, and I need both of you to help me. Can you come to Brandon’s locker room?

Keagan Davis-Brown
Yeah sure, we’ll be there in a few minutes

Anna Macdonald
Okay, just walk in, I’ll be inside.

I opened the door and looked inside again. I slowly closed the door, trying not to look directly at the ground. Three bodies lay on the ground, blood pouring from bullet wounds in their heads. The one who was flat on his back, I recognized him. It was the guy from the beach, the day that I found Brandon still doing heroin. He was a big drug dealer I guess. Well, not anymore.

I looked over at the table. There were a few empty pill bottles, and a needle. On the desk was a pile of heroin powder, with a face mark in it. Brandon had obviously not held back. I couldn’t even believe what I was looking at right now. I heard the door open behind me.

James Macdonald
Hey Anna, what’s going…Jesus fuck!

James had obviously seen the bodies lying on the ground. Keagan walked inside and immediately James covered her mouth as she screamed. She tried to walk back outside but James held her.

James Macdonald
Keagan, Keagan, it’s okay, they’re dead

Keagan Davis-Brown
Yeah that’s why I wanna get out of here!

James Macdonald
Anna what the fuck happened here?

Anna Macdonald
I have no idea, I just walked in here and these guys were already here. Brandon must have done this

James Macdonald
Brandon’s a good guy though. Even if he were high he wouldn’t just kill people randomly like this.

Anna Macdonald
I recognize this one; he’s a drug dealer. Maybe they came for Brandon or something, and he got the best of them.

Keagan Davis-Brown
We need to get rid of them

I looked at Keagan with surprise. James stared at her as well

James Macdonald
I’m sorry what?

Keagan Davis-Brown
Look Brandon’s not himself, and we all know it. But do you really want to see him go to jail for this? Eventually he’ll get better, and I know that we all still love Brandon. We can’t let this ruin his life completely.

She was right. I still did love Brandon. I would gladly take him back if he just helped himself. I don’t know what it would take, but something had to bring him back. He couldn’t be like this forever. Something had to give.

James Macdonald
Look, we can’t just get rid of these bodies. We’ll go to jail too if they ever catch us. And they will. We just need to think this through.

What was there that we could do? Brandon had killed three men. Yes they were drug dealers, but it was still murder. Suddenly, I got it.

Anna Macdonald
Just tell the police that they killed each other.

Keagan Davis-Brown
What?

Anna Macdonald
The guy here, Mikey I think his name was, he was getting angry at his men, so he shot them both in the back of the head. Then he shot himself. Look, the wound in his head looks like it could be self made.

James Macdonald
Do you really think they won’t be able to figure out that we’re lying?

Keagan Davis-Brown
No she’s got a point. Look, these guys are hardcore drug dealers I’m assuming. You can see that one’s got a Los Miami gang tattoo on his arm. I’m sure the other two have the same.

James Macdonald
So?

Anna Macdonald
So they’ll be happy that they’re dead. If we say that they killed each other, I doubt they’d investigate further. They just want to get these guys off of the streets.

James Macdonald
I guess that could work. What about the gun?

Shit I hadn’t thought of that. Brandon’s gun was the one that shot all the men. How were we going to explain that?

Keagan walked over to the gun on the table and wrapped her shirt around her hand. She picked up the gun and walked over to the body of Mikey. She looked away as she reached down and grabbed his gun out of his hand. She then closed his hand around Brandon’s gun.

Keagan Davis-Brown
There. All done

James Macdonald
Guys you know that this is so ridiculous. There’s no way that they’ll buy it. We’re going to need a minor miracle to not get Brandon arrested. We’ll need a miracle to not get arrested ourselves.

Anna Macdonald
Well then let’s pray for a miracle.

I smiled sheepishly at James and Keagan. We slowly walked out of the room. I pulled out my phone and dialled the police.

Dispatch
911, what is your emergency?

Anna Macdonald
Hi, I’d like to report a gang murder/suicide.

Dispatch
Oh my, okay where are you?

Anna Macdonald
At the IWF Cataclysm arena. I can lead you to the locker room when you arrive.

Dispatch
Okay, do you have any idea what happened?

Anna Macdonald
I was in the locker room next door. It sounded like they were waiting for someone to return so that they could talk to him. I could hear them talking about how they stole his gun from his jacket. But then they got into a fight. I heard two gunshots, and then a third a few seconds later. I waited a few minutes and then looked inside, and they were all…they were all dead

Dispatch
Okay ma’am stay calm, we’ll be there soon. You didn’t have to check the room, that was very dangerous. Next time you should just call us immediately after you hear shots fired.

Anna Macdonald
Okay, I’m very sorry, I just wanted to make sure…

I trailed off looking at the TV screen. I hadn’t been paying any attention, but I just now saw that Brandon was standing up with Ruben helping him up. God Brandon looked terrible. He was beyond high right now, I could see it. Shaking, I guarantee he didn’t even know what was happening. His brain was clearly not functioning properly. In fact I had never seen him this bad.

I watched as he shook hands with Ruben. And suddenly, he fell. But it wasn’t like a trip over himself fall. Or a leg can’t support him fall. It was an “I just died” kind of fall. I stared in disbelief as Brandon lay there. Ruben leaned over to talk to him, and then immediately became worried and started motioning for help.

I turned and stared at James and Keagan, who were also staring in disbelief at the screen. They turned and stared at me, and suddenly, I dropped my phone, dispatch still on the line, and screamed

Anna Macdonald
Brandon!

I started running for the entrance to the arena. James and Keagan were running behind me, but I wasn’t going to wait for them. I charged out onto that entrance ramp and ran down to the ring. Paramedics were treating Brandon in the middle of the ring. I tried to run at him, but someone grabbed me around the waist and held me back.

I turned around and saw James holding on to me. Tears were flowing down my face now as I tried to break out of his grip.

Anna Macdonald
James let go!

James Macdonald
Anna, it’s going to be okay. Let them do their job!

I struggled a bit more, but eventually have up. I turned back and buried my head into James’ shoulder. This couldn’t be it. Brandon couldn’t die. He always said that he’d be the only one to kill him, but I didn’t think he could do it this soon. I couldn’t imagine living life without Brandon in it. Yeah he was stubborn and all that, but I loved him. Even when I left him I still loved him. I just couldn’t be around him with the drugs. But I should have stayed to help him. I shouldn’t have left him on his own, without any help. Because now it was too late, and I never even got to say goodbye

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay back in my bed. God that was a sad few weeks, waiting in the hospital with Brandon. Although it helped bring us closer together. Even though that didn’t long in terms of marriage, I believe that it’s because of that that we’re still able to remain friends to this day.

I stood up. I was so ready for this weekend. Serai was going down. Ashley didn’t even care about this match. And I didn’t care much for her right now. She had been ignoring me and growing more and more distant. So it’s time to get some revenge on her for being such a bad friend to me over the year and a bit. I walked over to my video camera and turned it back on. I didn’t really have much more to say, but I figured that I should probably close strong.

Anna Stone
That title is mine. Not Ashley’s. Not Slutrai’s. I’m going to Spring Fling, and I’m going to kick your fat ass Slutrai. I don’t care how long you’ve been doing this for, and I don’t care that you’ve beaten me before. I’ve seen you at the top of your game. I know what you do and how you do it. You saw me in my first match ever. I’ve improved so much since then. You have no idea what it’s going to be like in that ring with me, but I know exactly what it’s going to be like in the ring with you. I’ve seen it before, and trust me; it’s not that special.

Anna Stone
There’s a reason that I’m one of the most popular celebrities in the world. Because I know exactly what I need to do to accomplish whatever goal I set out for myself. Whether that goal is to host the number one talk show in the United States, or to star in blockbuster movies, or to model a brand new fashion line, or even to win the New Blood Title. I know exactly what I have to do in that ring to beat you. I’ve seen you fight since our last one, and you haven’t improved at all. You’ve sort of plateaued. But that isn’t any surprise. Someone as stupid as you doesn’t have the ability to improve in anything. Whether that be your taste in men, or wrestling, its all the same. You just don’t have the mental capacity to improve yourself. Otherwise, you might actually look not horribly ugly for a change.

Anna Stone
I got put into this match for a reason. It wasn’t so I could come in and lose to a whore like Slutrai. It wasn’t to convince her that she needed to jump to another man because her two weeks were up. Although she’ll probably do that anyways. She’s gotten bored of Sho’No’s dick by now, I’m sure she’ll have to go somewhere else. Once a whore always a whore. No, I got put into this match so that I could kick the shit out of Slutrai and beat the tits off of Ashley. Oh wait, Ashley doesn’t have tits.

Anna Stone
Point is, this is my match. That is my title. Nothing you can do will change that Slutrai. I hear we’re going to be fighting near the water at Spring Fling. That’s actually a bit of an advantage for you, because water is a sperm whale’s natural habitat. I hope there are some Japanese tourists there; they might get a chance to see the legendary Free Willy! Girl you might make some little boys day.

Anna Stone
I actually heard something that Robbie Hart said earlier this week. He said that you were living proof that abortion should be legal, even as an adult. That made me laugh actually. Because he’s right. You’re nothing. You’re just a little sperm dumpster that guys can blow their load inside of. You’ll never be anything more than that. Try as you might, you can’t change what God put you on this earth for. While he told you to kill yourself, I won’t go that far. I’ll just tell Robbie to watch our match before his. Because if I don’t kill Serai in this match, she might just do it on her own afterwards. Once she realizes that everything that has been said about her is true. Shark was right, Cody was right, Robbie was right, and I’m right. You’re a worthless little girl who can’t wrestle to save her life, and this weekend, you’re going to be lying there crying, while I hold the New Blood Title up in the air, as the newest champion in the IWF.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down