Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Sunday - Jason Hawk vs Death-Angel vs James Shark

Go down

Bloody Sunday - Jason Hawk vs Death-Angel vs James Shark Empty Bloody Sunday - Jason Hawk vs Death-Angel vs James Shark

Post by Brandon Macdonald Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Anna - And now it's time for our Triple Threat match, for the Full Throttle Championship.

Chuck - This one could go so many ways

Anna - We see a strong Death-Angel, the undefeated James Shark, and the back from the dead Jason Hawk. Who will take this one?

Megan O'Day - The following match is a Triple Threat Match for the Full Throttle Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Death-Angel!

Ain't No Grave plays as Angel walks out from the back Angel stops at the top of the ramp as the light all turn on. Angel looks out at the crowd and smiles as the lights all go out again and turn back on with Angel standing in the middle of the ring. The lights go out yet again. When they turn back on, Death Angel is holding some flowers in his hands. He walks over to Megan O'Day, and gives them to her. She blushes and takes them.

Chuck - What the fuck?!

Anna - Did Death Angel just give Megan some flowers?

Chuck - And she just accepted them. What is happening?!

Money on Sharky begins to play over the loudspeakers, as James Shark appears on the stage. He stares down at the ring, and takes a deep breath, before walking down the ramp. He gets to the ring and climbs in, and walks straight to his corner.

Megan O'Day - And his opponent, from the Streets, he is the Full Throttle Champion, James Shark!

Chuck - Shark doesn't look like himself tonight

Anna - He seems to have a lot on his mind, perhaps with his family and everything.

Chuck - I guess we'll see if that affects his wrestling

Jason Hawk appears on the titantron with a smile on his face. Only a minor part of the audience notice. He holds his hand towards his head, shaped like a gun. He winks then pulls the trigger and everything goes black.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Lights start to race over the audience searching for Jason. The lights race slowly following the slow intro of the music. When the guitar solo starts the lights go faster and some of them flicker. Just when the vocals begin golden pyro shoots up from the stage and all the lights point at stage where Jason Hawk stands with his arms spread to the side.

I wanna stand beside you
I wanna try and feel the pain you're going through
Till the death you'll see this through
Cold sweats, hallucinations
I wanna scream to show the hell I'm going through
The addiction's taking you

Jason Hawk lowers arms and casually walks down the ramp with a big smile on his face. Jason stops in front of the ring and looks out at the crowd for a moment before jumping up onto the apron. Jason grabs the top rope and flips over it. He lands in the ring and runs to a turnbuckle and throws his arms to the side and the fans cheer wildly. 

Can you see me through bloodshot eyes (bloodshot eyes)
Should I fight for what is right or let it die
Now I'm choking on force fed lies
Do I fight or let it die

Jason jumps down and walks across ring to the opposite turnbuckle. Jason climbs it and looks at crowd with a serious stare and the crowd goes silent. Slowly a smile crawls onto Jason's face and he slowly raises his arms and the crowd goes wild again.

I will fight, one more fight
Don't break down in front of me
I will fight, when you fight
I am not the enemy
I will try one last time
Are you listening to me
I will fight, the last fight
I am not your enemy

Jason moonsaults back into the ring and quickly turns around and throws his arms to the side once more and golden pyro shoots out from the turnbuckles.

Megan O'Day - And the other challenger! From San Diego California, Jason Hawk!

Bloody Sunday - Jason Hawk vs Death-Angel vs James Shark Match
Full Throttle Championship
James Shark [vs] Death-Angel [vs] Jason Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding!]

James runs at Death-Angel and tries to hit a big clothesline, but he just bounces off of him. Death-Angel runs and clotheslines Shark to the ground. He turns around and clotheslines Jason to the ground

Anna - Death-Angel on the offense early on.

Chuck - Yeah, well you can't clothesline a man that big

He picks Jason up, who immediately kicks him between the legs. Death-Angel falls to his knees, and Jason grabs Sharks arm. They bounce off the ropes, and double clothesline Death-Angel, knocking him to his back.

Anna - You were saying Chuck?

Chuck - Well, they did it together! That's different

Anna - Whatever you say

Hawk turns to Shark, and is met by a big spinning elbow. Shark bounces off the ropes and hits a big boot, knocking Jason to the ground. He picks him up and belly to belly suplexes him. Jason rolls out of the ring.

Anna - James Shark looks pretty focused right now. Perhaps he's trying to take his family anger out on these guys

Chuck - Or maybe he just wants to stay Full Throttle Champion. Just maybe.

Shark follows Jason outside of the ring. He bends over to pick him up, and Jason hits him in the head with a steel pipe. Shark falls backwards as Jason quickly hides the pipe under the ring. He picks up Shark and rolls him into the ring.

Anna - Jason hits Shark with that steel pipe! But the referee didn't see it

Chuck - Well, then it's all fair game.

Jason drops down for the pin, but stops when he sees Death Angel standing up. He runs off the ropes, and jumps, hitting a crossbody. Death-Angel catches him, and slams him down to the mat.

Anna - Death-Angel says no no to that crossbody

Chuck - 800 POUND SLAM!

Death-Angel walks over to Shark, and is immediately kicked in the knee. He kicks him the the stomach, bending him over. He bounces off the ropes and hits a drive by big boot to the head of Death-Angel.

Anna - That was a huge kick to the head of Death-Angel.

Shark drops down for the pin. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

Death-Angel throws Shark off of him. Jason quickly slides a chair into the ring, and Shark lands head first on the chair.

Anna - Hawk throws that chair in the ring. He did that on purpose!

Chuck - Nah, he just dropped it, and Shark landed on it

As the referee walks over to get the chair, Jason enters the ring with another chair. As Death-Angel stands up, Jason runs by and hits him in the head with the chair. He quickly tosses it out of the ring.

Anna - I've never seen someone cheat so much in one match

Chuck - You need to watch more matches hun

Anna - What have I told you about calling me hun. You want me to start calling you boy?

Chuck - No

Jason runs over to Shark and picks him up. He hits a bunch of kicks, before spinning around and jumping, kicking Shark in the head and knocking him over. Jason runs over to the turnbuckle and hops up, and jumps, backflipping through the air.

Anna - Hawk goes for the Winds of Change!

Chuck - Will it connect?

Shark rolls out of the way as Jason crashes to the mat. Shark rolls over and grabs his leg, hooking it up.

-1-

-2-

Death-Angel slams down on both of them, breaking up the pin. He picks up Shark, and grabs his throat. Shark pushes Death-Angel off of him, and kicks him in the gut, bending him over. He winds back, and delivers a huge right hook to the jaw of Death-Angel

Anna - You can call this one Chuck

Chuck - Shark hits the Diary of a Big Black Man!

James Shark turns around, and is hit by a flying shoulder block by Jason. He stands up, and Jason grabs his head, and DDT's him to the ground. He picks Shark up, and tries again, but Shark picks him up and drives Jason backfirst into the canvas.

Anna - Shark hits a spinebuster on Hawk! He's all over the place right now

Chuck - He really wants to keep his title, you can tell.

James drops down and grabs Jason's arm. He twists around, and falls back, locking in an armbar of Jason. He cranks on the hold, as Jason rolls around, trying to escape.

Anna - Shark locks in an armbar, that looks painful

Chuck - Yeah, they are.

Anna - I know that Chuck, I've been in them before

Chuck - Whatever you say hun

Anna - Shut up boy

Jason rolls around, and grabs the ropes. The referee forces Shark to break the hold. He stands back up, and holds his right fist out, waiting for Jason to stand up. He does, and Shark swings at him, but Jason ducks out of the way.

Anna - Jason dodges the Diary of a Big Black Man

Chuck - Shark is just swinging that fist left right and center

Jason bounces off of the ropes, but is hit by a clothesline from Shark. He slowly stands up, as Shark flips him up onto his shoulders, and powerbombs him to the mat. He drops down and hooks Jason's leg.

-1-

-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Shark stands up, and waits for Jason to get up. When he does, he runs at him and hits a big flying knee, knocking Jason over and out of the ring. Shark turns to Death-Angel, who is beginning to move.

Anna - Shark is waiting for Death-Angel to stand up.

Chuck - He really has some beef with Death. He insulted him non stop all week, and now he's looking to back up those words.

Shark bounces off the ropes, and jumps at Death-Angel, hitting a flying knee to his stomach. He kicks him in the legs a few times, before bouncing off the ropes again, and hitting a big clothesline, knocking Death-Angel over.

Anna - What was that about not being able to hit a clothesline on Death-Angel by yourself?

Chuck - Shut up, shut up, shut up!

Shark holds his fist out again, waiting for Death-Angel. When he stands up, Shark hits a giant right hook to Death-Angel's jaw, crumpling him to the mat. He drops down for the cover.

Anna - Another Diary of a Big Black Man!

-1-

-2-

Jason moonsaults off of the top rope and lands on them, breaking up the pin. He and Shark stand up, and run at each other, hitting a double clothesline, knocking each other over. Jason rolls out of the ring.

Anna - Jason just prevented a successful title defense for James Shark

Chuck - Well, Jason wants to win this too.

Jason grabs a chair, and slides into the ring while the referee is checking on Death-Angel. He hits the referee in the back with it lightly, and then tosses the chair to Shark, who is just standing up. The referee turns around and sees Shark holding the chair.

Anna - Hawk brought that chair into the ring and hit the referee with it, but he thinks Shark did it!

Chuck - Jason's trying to cheat his way to victory. Kinda like he somehow cheated death.

The referee walks over to Shark and begins to argue with him. Shark tries to plead his case, but gets frustrated and shoves the referee to the ground. He drops the chair, and looks up, as Jason hits him in the head with the Full Throttle Championship belt.

Anna - Hawk with the title belt to the head of James Shark! More cheating!

Chuck - Well, if Shark hadn't knocked the referee over, that never would have happened.

Anna - Are you cheering for Jason Hawk?

Chuck - I just like a good bit of cheating when I see it

Jason picks up Shark's almost limp body, and leans him in the corner. He places the belt underneath Shark's arm, and then quickly lies down and holds his head, as the referee stands up. He looks at Hawk on the ground, and then at Shark in the corner. He walks over to the ropes and begins yelling at Megan and the timekeeper.

Megan O'Day - Ladies and gentlemen, James Shark has been disqualified and kicked out of this match!

Anna - What?!

Chuck - Jason just got James Shark disqualified!

Anna - He cheated!

Chuck - If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin babe.

James Shark looks at Megan, and then at the referee, with a confused look on his face. He looks at the title belt in his hand, and drops it, and begins arguing with the referee again. A few more referees come out and force James to leave.

Anna - James has been physically removed from this match

Chuck - And Jason Hawk is loving it!

Jason leans against the ropes and smiles at Shark. He turns around, and sees Death-Angel still knocked out on the ground. He climbs up the turnbuckle and jumps off of it, flipping backwards through the air twice, before landing on Death-Angel

Anna - Hawk hits The Wind of Changes on an out-cold Death-Angel!

Chuck - Jason Hawk just cheated his way to the Full Throttle Championship!

Jason rolls around, holding his stomach, he quickly grabs Death-Angel's leg, and rolls up, waiting for the referee to make the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner, and new Full Throttle Champion! Jason Hawk!

The referee grabs the title belt and hands it to Jason Hawk, before raising his hands. Jason has a huge smile on his face, and he holds the title belt up in the air.

Anna - I thought that the championship couldn't change hands by disqualification?

Chuck - Well, because Shark was disqualified from the match, and it was a Triple Threat, meaning that Shark doesn't have to be involved in the decision to lose his title. That's why he still lost the title.

Anna - I guess that makes sense. Still, questionable decision by the referee, disqualifying James Shark.

Chuck - You don't seem to be laying any congratulations on our brand new Full Throttle Champion Anna. He fought a great match.

Anna - He cheated the entire time

Chuck - Your point is?

Anna - You're impossible.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down