Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Sunday II - Tim Patrick vs Storming Raven (There Will Be Blood)

Go down

Bloody Sunday II - Tim Patrick vs Storming Raven (There Will Be Blood) Empty Bloody Sunday II - Tim Patrick vs Storming Raven (There Will Be Blood)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Tim Patrick
First let me thank IWF Management for giving me the time before my match tonight to say something that's very important to me. I have been sitting in my Paris hotel room all day long reading wrestling news websites and Facebook and twitter feeds in disbelief.  Let me tell you why.

The crowd listens and watches Tim Patrick on the jumbotron that is attached to the Eiffel tower

Tim Patrick
As a little kid I watched Professional Wrestling but it wasn't until I was 14 years old that I knew I wanted to go pro.  One time I was up late, way past my bedtime and saw a program on cable called Extreme Championship Wrestling.  I watched and fell in love with the hardcore style.  I begged my father to take me to small recreation centers in Trenton, to Boardwalk Hall in Asbury Park, and to the ECW Arena in Philadelphia to watch it.  I saw guys like Sabu...the greatest risk taker in the history of the industry and I wanted to be just like him.  I saw guys like Justin Credible, who in his prime was the most intense wrestler I've ever seen up close and I wanted to be just like him.  But like it always is in life, good things don't last forever and in 2001 ECW ran out of money and ended.

Tim Patrick looks away and rubs his eyes a bit

Tim Patrick
Last night in Philadelphia, they had an Extreme Reunion show in front of 3,000 fans.  Here's the thing.  The morning of the show, Justin Credible and Sabu shared a hotel room.  Hours before the show, Sabu was rushed to the hospital because of what appears to be a drug overdose and woke up many hours later in the hospital.  He's alive.  Later that night, backstage at the show, Justin Credible passed out in the locker room in what appears to be a drug overdose.  He was thrown out of the building.

It's not easy when childhood hero's destroy themselves.  While that show was a train-wreck, they didn't tarnish the meaning of Extreme.  Why's that?  Because it lives on in Insurgency Wrestling Federation and it lives on with me.  Trust me when I say tonight's "There Will be Blood Match" will be the most hardcore thing professional wrestling has seen in years,

I dedicate my match tonight to all of the wrestlers I watched and admired as a kid.  If you're unable to carry the ball in the hardcore game anymore, pass it to me.  

The screen fades to black as the screen cuts back to a shot of the crowd, who looks on in anticipation.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match will be contested under “There Will Be Blood” Rules! This is a submissions count anywhere match, but before a submission can occur, the opponent must be bleeding. Now, introducing first…

The lights go out and a haunting Native American chant sounds through the arena, a low fog rolls down the entrance stage and ramp surrounding the ring. Then the opening chords of "What if" blare through the arena as Storming Raven slowly walks out onto the stage, completely focused not paying any attention to his opponent. Suddenly he sprints down to the ring and slides in before standing in front of his opponent with an intense glare, showing no fear.

Heather Thompson – Fighting out of Laredo Texas, the Pride of the Cherokee Nation, Storming Raven!

Rick – Storming Raven has said he’s a hardcore fighter, but he’s got his work cut out for him tonight.

Matt – Tim may not be the greatest pure wrestler out there, but put him in a hardcore match, and the odds are always in his favour.

The lights go out in the arena. "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown plays and the following video plays.  

Flashing green lights go off at the entrance way and Tim Patrick comes out wearing a black IRA mask, black wrestling boots, blue jeans.  He slowly walks towards the ring, and never takes his eyes off the ring.  He slowly walks up the ring steps, and steps through the ropes.  He walks to a corner and sits on the top turnbuckle, never blinking.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from South Philadelphia, the Irish Car Bomb, Tim Patrick!

Rick – Here he comes, making his return to the IWF!

Matt – And what a return match to have! There will be blood!

Both men stare at each other as the referee calls for the bell.

Bloody Sunday II - Tim Patrick vs Storming Raven (There Will Be Blood) Match
There Will Be Blood Match
Tim Patrick [vs] Storming Raven

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Storming Raven moves towards Tim Patrick, who immediately drops down and slides out of the ring. Tim Patrick lifts up the ring cover, and begins to look for some weapons underneath. He pulls out a steel chair as Storming Raven slides out of the ring towards him.

Rick – Tim is wasting no time in going for the weapons here

Matt – He wants to get a fast start, why waste time wrestling when you can be beating the crap out of each other?

Tim Patrick sees Storming Raven coming, and goes to swing the steel chair towards him. Storming Raven kicks Tim Patrick hard in the gut, causing Tim Patrick to drop the chair. Storming Raven hooks Tim Patrick’s head, and drops him with a DDT on the steel chair.

Rick – DDT by Storming Raven on that steel chair

Matt – He’s getting the best of Tim early on here, but he’s still gotta make him bleed before he can do anything in this match

Storming Raven looks under the ring and pulls out a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. He looks towards Tim Patrick, who is slowly standing to his feet. Storming Raven swings the baseball bat and smashes it into the stomach of Tim Patrick. Storming Raven moves behind Tim Patrick and tries to grind the barbed wire into the face of Tim Patrick.

Rick – Storming Raven is trying to grind that barbed wire into the face of Tim Patrick

Matt – If he does it, Tim’s going to have a shredded face.

Tim Patrick grabs the arms of Storming Raven and tries to hold back the baseball bat from rubbing in his face. Tim Patrick drops down to the ground and lets go of the bat. Storming Raven swings it down towards Tim Patrick, who moves out of the way. Tim Patrick stands up and runs at Storming Raven, clotheslining him to the ground.

Rick – Tim Patrick taking Storming Raven down with that huge clothesline. He’s taking the momentum in this match

Matt – I want to see some weapons!

Tim Patrick begins to stomp on the head of Storming Raven, trying to break his nose or bust open his lip. Storming Raven grabs the foot of Tim Patrick and pushes him away, standing back up. Storming Raven runs and takes Tim Patrick down with a spinning back elbow. Storming Raven begins to look under the ring, and pulls out three fluorescent light tubes.

Rick – Holy shit, what’s he going to do with those light tubes?

Matt – Well, I’m pretty sure I have an idea

Storming Raven walks over to Tim Patrick and rears back, before smashing a light tube over the back of Tim Patrick. Storming Raven waits for Tim Patrick to stand up, and swings the light tube at the face of Tim Patrick

Rick – He’s going to smash that across Tim’s face

Matt – This doesn’t look good for Tim, his poor poor face

Tim Patrick ducks under the swinging light tube and grabs the waist of Storming Raven. He lifts Storming Raven up, and german suplexes him into the steel steps.

Rick – Nice suplex toss by Tim, he showed some strength that I didn’t think he had.

Matt – Tim is surprisingly strong

Tim Patrick walks over to the crowd and asks for a weapon. One of the fans hands Tim Patrick a beer bottle. Tim Patrick drinks it, before moving towards Storming Raven, who is pulling himself to his feet near the ring apron. Tim Patrick tries to smash the beer bottle into the skull of Storming Raven, but is met with a Singapore cane to the side.

Rick – Storming Raven got the cane and Tim didn’t see it

Matt – Now Storming Raven is going to put a world of hurt on Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick stumbles back as Storming Raven swings the cane again, this time connecting with Tim Patrick’s chest. Storming Raven begins to bring the cane across the back of Tim Patrick over and over again, before throwing the cane aside.

Rick – Yikes that looked painful

Matt – SR has taken complete control of this match

Storming Raven grabs the beer bottle and looks at Tim Patrick, who is pulling himself up on the crowd barrier. Storming Raven smiles, waiting for Tim Patrick to turn around. When he does, Storming Raven smashes the beer bottle into the skull of Tim Patrick, shattering the bottle.

Rick – Dear god!

Matt – Beer bottle to the head of Tim Patrick!

Tim Patrick falls to the ground, as blood begins to pour out of multiple cuts on his forehead.

Rick – He’s busted wide open!

Matt – Now SR can go for a submission whenever he wants

Rick – I don’t think he’s going to waste any time

Storming Raven drops down and locks Tim Patrick in a cobra clutch. Tim Patrick fights it as Storming Raven tries to submit Tim Patrick. Eventually, Tim Patrick manages to escape the hold, but Storming Raven grabs the back of Tim Patrick’s head and smashes it into the ring floor.

Rick – Good work by Tim to fight out of that hold, but how much does he have left?

Matt – It looks like Storming Raven is going to spoil Tim Patrick’s IWF return

Storming Raven stands up and walks over to the ring, as Tim Patrick rolls around on the floor, holding his hands to his face. Tim Patrick looks at the blood, before shaking his head in anger and looking over at Storming Raven, who is looking for another weapon under the ring. Tim Patrick stands up, wiping the blood out of his face as he grabs a steel chain from a fan’s waving hand. Tim Patrick walks over to Storming Raven, who is pulling out a table.

Rick – Tim saw his blood and now he looks like he’s about to go crazy

Matt – Some hardcore guys feed off of the site of their own blood. It looks like Tim is one of those guys.

Tim Patrick swings the chain and brings it cracking into the back of Storming Raven. Tim Patrick continues to whip the back of Storming Raven, who falls to the mat in pain. Tim Patrick tosses the chain aside before looking under the ring. Tim Patrick pulls out a roll of duct tape and walks over to the ring steps.

Rick – Duct tape? What in the world is Tim Patrick thinking?

Matt – Uh oh. I have an idea, and if it’s what I think it is, its not good for Storming Raven.

Tim Patrick begins to wrap his foot in duct tape, making sure the sticky side is facing out. Tim Patrick hops on one foot towards one of the light tubes, before picking it up and smashing it onto his duct tape covered foot. Shards of glass stick to the foot of Tim Patrick as he hops over to Storming Raven, who is standing up.

Rick – Is that what you thought it was?

Matt – No, but this is even worse

As Storming Raven stands up and turns to face Tim Patrick, he jumps and delivers a huge spinning heel kick to the face of Storming Raven, shredding his face with the glass shards taped to his foot.

Rick – Detonator by Tim Patrick!

Matt – With a glass shard covered boot!

Storming Raven drops down, blood beginning to gush from his face. Tim Patrick kicks Storming Raven in the stomach repeatedly with his glass-covered foot, cutting Storming Raven all over his chest and stomach.

Rick – Tim is just kicking the life, and the blood, out of Storming Raven

Matt – This is not good, look at all the cuts opening all over his body.

Storming Ravens falls to the floor, blood pouring out of many wounds all over his body and head. Tim Patrick goes back and grabs the barbed wire baseball bat, before walking back towards Storming Raven.

Rick – He’s got that barbed-wire bat, this doesn’t look good

Matt – Nothing Tim does look good. All he wants to so is fuck you up

Tim Patrick goes to smash the baseball bat into the back of Storming Ravens head, but he rolls out of the way. Storming Raven spins and kicks Tim Patrick’s feet out from under him, causing him to fall down. Storming Raven rolls under the ring as Tim Patrick stands up, looking for Storming Raven.

Rick – Tim can’t find Storming Raven, what good tactics right here

Matt – Once he finds him though, it could be bad

Tim Patrick walks around, as Storming Raven comes out from under the ring behind Tim Patrick. Storming Raven runs and tackles Tim Patrick from behind, as both men topple over the crowd barrier and into the stands.  

Rick – They’re in the crowd! This is getting out of control!

Matt – Hey isn’t there a street back that way?

Rick - There is....

Matt - Uh oh, this does not sound good for either man

Both men stand up and begin trading blows as they move out of the makeshift stands and towards the Gustave Eiffel Avenue road. Tim Patrick shoves Storming Raven hard into the road, as a car swerves and slams on it’s brakes, but still crashes into Storming Raven, who rolls over the hood and off the back of the car.

Rick – Holy fuck!

Matt – Tim Patrick just pushed Storming Raven into oncoming traffic!

Rick – Tim has taken complete control of this match, Storming Raven just got literally hit by a car!

Tim Patrick walks over to Storming Raven and picks him up, before whipping him over a fence on the side of the road. Tim Patrick throws his hair out of his face, and wipes the blood out of his eyes. Both men’s faces and bodies are red from the blood pouring from them.

Rick – The battle these two have put on is one for the ages

Matt – It may not be the most technical, or the fastest match ever, but good lord it’s the most hardcore IWF has seen in a while

Rick – This reminds me of Brandon/Chuck at Fallout!

Matt – It has nearly the same amount of hardcore action, that's for sure!

Tim Patrick grabs a part of the fencing and lifts it over his head, before smashing it onto the body of Storming Raven. Tim Patrick lifts up Storming Raven and throws him into a parked car. Storming Raven slumps over the hood as Tim Patrick walks over to him. Tim Patrick grabs Storming Raven, and lifts him up, spins him around, and throws Storming Raven headfirst through the car window.

Rick – Oh my god, Tim Patrick just threw that man headfirst through a car window!

Matt – He’s dead, there’s no way he’s still alive

Storming Raven slumps down and collapses to the road, as Tim Patrick opens the car door, shoves Storming Raven’s arm into the car, before repeatedly smashing the car door on Storming Raven’s arm.

Rick – Well, he’s going to have a broken arm that’s for sure

Matt – Yeah this is not pretty to watch. Look at the pool of blood forming underneath these two warriors.

Tim Patrick finally stops smashing the door into Storming Raven’s arm. Tim Patrick grabs the arm of Storming Raven and locks it between his legs, before locking Storming Raven in the crippler crossface.

Rick – Tim’s got it! He’s got The Struggle locked in

Matt – There’s no way Storming Raven has enough to get out of this

Tim Patrick cranks on the hold, as Storming Raven tries to fight it. But he’s way too exhausted and beat up to successfully escape. Finally, a bloody and beaten Storming Raven taps out. The referee calls for the bell, as a man holding the ring bell near the action rings it.

Rick – It’s all over

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson stands near the ring bell man with a microphone in her hand.

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, the Irish Car Bomb, Tim Patrick!

Matt – What a war

The referee grabs Tim Patrick’s arm and raises it in the air, as he wipes his face. The referee hands him a towel, but Tim Patrick throws it away and uses his shirt to wipe his face, as he walks over to the crowd.

Rick – The crowd is eating this up right now

Matt – Indeed they are, and Tim is loving every minute of it. The fans love hardcore, and Tim Patrick is happy to oblige.

Tim Patrick begins high fiving fans and talking to them as they all cheer for him. Eventually, Tim Patrick disappears into the mob of fans, as they cheer loudly. The camera cuts to the backstage office of Brandon Macdonald.

Brandon Macdonald
Now I know you’ve all been waiting for me to announce the final name and team captain of Team IWF for the main event of the IWF vs WEW PPV next week. And it’s been a long, tough decision. But I think I’ve finally made it.

Brandon Macdonald stands up and looks around the office, before looking back at the camera

Brandon Macdonald
I’ve looked at all the wrestlers. I’ve thought hard about whether they’d be a good fit. From Steel Angel, to Syco-Angel, to Anna Stone, to Cody Taylor. But in the end, none of those were the good fits that I wanted for this team.

Brandon Macdonald walks behind a door and begins talking from out–of–sight.

Brandon Macdonald
The one I’ve picked gives IWF the best chance of winning. He’s a legend in the world of fighting and wrestling. He’s won multiple world championships in multiple promotions. He’s had five star matches against some of the best in the world. Not only that, but he was the IWF Wrestler of the Year for 2011.

The crowd begins to cheer as they realize what he’s just said. Brandon Macdonald walks out from behind the door, wearing his fight gear.

Brandon Macdonald
That’s right. I’ve decided that there’s nobody better to lead Team IWF into battle than myself. You all wanted me to come back for a match. Well I can think of no better time than now. So get ready all of you fans, because I’m coming back, and I’m not coming back just to lose. Team IWF is going to be the strongest team you’ve ever seen, and nothing is going to stop us.

Brandon Macdonald grins and winks at the camera, as the screen fades out and cuts back to the ring. The ring crew has cleaned up the mess around the ring, but bloodstains are still covering the floor and apron. Heather Thompson looks ready to announce the next match

Rick - Now that's a scary team

Matt - Brandon is awesome, that team if going to fuck up Team WEW, there's no question

Rick - If only Gunther wasn't there

Matt - Yeah. But let's not talk about that for too long, we've got yet another match!

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down