Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isolation II - Anna Stone vs Kadri Ilves (Ladder Match)

Go down

Isolation II - Anna Stone vs Kadri Ilves (Ladder Match) Empty Isolation II - Anna Stone vs Kadri Ilves (Ladder Match)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:50 pm

The camera cuts backstage to Anna Stone walking down the hallway for the start of her match, with the New Blood Title over her shoulder. Suddenly she stops when she sees Chuck Matthews

Anna Stone
Hey Chuck

Chuck turns around and sees Anna looking at him.

Anna Stone
Are you going to talk to me this time?

Chuck stares at her for a few more minutes

Chuck Matthews
I suppose so.

Anna frowns at him

Anna Stone
What happened to you Chuck? You used to be so different.

Chuck Matthews
Things change. People change.

Anna Stone
But not you. You were the guy who’d never change, and that’s why I loved you so much

Chuck Matthews
Yeah, well, I'm just full of surprises, ain't I?

Anna Stone
Apparently. Change the subject; are you ready for your title match tonight?

Chuck Matthews
I suppose

Anna Stone
You suppose?

Chuck Matthews
Did I stutter?

Anna Stone
What happened to you Chuck? You’re not the same guy I used to know. I don’t think I like the new Chuck.

Chuck Matthews
Yeah, well nobody liked the old Chuck either. I guess I can't win, can I?

Anna Stone looks sadly at Chuck, who turns his head away to look down the hallway.

Anna Stone
You know that when you supposedly died, I cried for a week straight right? I still loved you, and you had to know that. You were the best thing going for me. After losing my best friend growing up last summer, after losing my marriage with Brandon, after losing everything, you were the one good thing left in my life. But then you died, and I was ruined. It took a long time for me to finally get over it. And then you just come back and tell everyone you didn’t actually die. Do you have any idea how that made me feel? I felt so stupid for being so depressed, for actually missing you. I fell for another one of Chuck Matthews’ great tricks. So I at least expect to get something from you, maybe not an apology, but at least an explanation. But I should have known that even that was too much for you.

Anna wipes her eyes and looks away from Chuck, who refuses to make eye contact with her.

Anna Stone
I’m seeing someone now you know. Someone who actually cares about me, who helps me get through hardships, who makes me laugh, who is just there for me whenever I need him. Not that you’d care or anything anyways. I’ve got a title match to win. Bye Chuck

Anna Stone turns and walks away as Chuck Matthews stares off down the hallway. He quickly turns around to say something to Anna, but she’s already gone. Chuck stares down the hallway where Anna had been. He angrily drives his fist into his locker room door, breaking it open before stepping inside and slamming it shut behind him.

The screen fades out to the wreckage of tables and electrical equipment off of the stage. A huge team of medical personnel and staff members have managed to roll Death-Angel into a stretcher, and are slowly wheeling his body into an ambulance that has pulled up beside the stage.

Rick – After that whole discussion between Chuck and Anna, they’re STILL trying to get Death-Angel to a hospital

Matt – They better hurry, he lost a lot of blood.

The camera cuts to the ring, where Heather Thompson stands.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a ladder match, and it is for the IWF New Blood Championship! Introducing first…

'Bad Girlfriend' by Theory of a Deadman begins to play over the PA system of the arena as the room is filled with hot pink and lime green lights. Kadri Ilves appears backstage smiling and waving to the fans. She stops at the top of the ramp and sticks her left leg out to the side and raises her arms above her head while sticking her pointer fingers up in the air. She then lowers her arms to her side and twirls around with her leg still stuck out to the side. She smiles as she makes her way down the ramp. She heads to the one side and slaps the hands of a few fans and then goes to the other side and does the same. When she reaches the end, she heads off to the left side and high fives a few fans before hopping up onto the ring apron, leaving her right leg hanging down. She then brings it up and goes into the splits before using the ropes to pull herself up. She steps into the ring through the top and middle ropes. She heads to the nearest turnbuckle and hops onto the middle one, raising her hands to her sides and having her thumbs, pointer fingers and pinkies sticking out. She then hops down and goes to the turnbuckle on the opposite side and repeats this. She then hops down and goes back to the center of the ring and repeats the pose from the stage. When she is finished, she heads to the turnbuckle to await the beginning of her match.

Heather Thompson – From Tallinn Estonia, weighing one hundred twenty one pounds…Kadri Ilves!

Rick – Kadri has been claiming all month, and possibly rightly so, that she is the true New Blood Champion. Now she finally gets a chance to hold that belt all by herself.

Matt – Yeah, while she did win the match at Bloody Sunday, Anna did as well. So they’ve been co-holding the title since. But Anna’s had the real belt the entire time.

We Found Love begins to play as Anna Stone bounces out from backstage, New Blood Championship belt around her waist. She laughs as some of the crowd boos, some cheer. She holds her title belt in the air, before slinging it around her shoulder. She makes her way down to the ring, not bothering to stop and trade pleasantries with any of the fans. She seductively slides into the ring and poses on a turnbuckle with her title. She smirks at the crowd before walking back to her corner and handing the referee her title belt.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, from Ottawa Ontario Canada, weighing one hundred twenty one pounds…she is the New Blood Champion…Anna Stone!

Rick – Anna looking to get her tenth straight win in the IWF tonight

Matt – And she also wants to prove Kadri wrong, and show everyone that she is the real New Blood Champion.

The referee calls for the bell.

Isolation II - Anna Stone vs Kadri Ilves (Ladder Match) Match
Isolation II - Anna Stone vs Kadri Ilves (Ladder Match) Championship
New Blood Championship
Ladder Match
Anna Stone [vs] Kadri Ilves

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Anna Stone immediately runs at Kadri Ilves, clotheslining her to the ground. Anna Stone drops down and begins to punch away at the face of Kadri Ilves, who holds her hands up to defend herself. Anna Stone grabs Kadri Ilves by the arm and tries to twist it around her back in a chicken wing. Kadri Ilves spins around and pushes Anna Stone away from her and stands back up.

Rick – Anna Stone trying to start quickly in this match

Matt – Fast starts are key for her, she’s been having to come from behind in her last few matches, which isn’t a great strategy

Both women move and tie up in the middle of the ring. Kadri Ilves pushes Anna Stone to the ground and grins at her. Anna Stone gets up and this time she pushes Kadri Ilves down to the ground. Kadri Ilves gets up and ducks under a punch by Anna Stone, before throwing an uppercut of her own.

Rick – But now Kadri Ilves has taken control of the match, at least briefly

Matt – Yeah both women showing off their underrated strength early on.

Anna Stone stumbles back from the uppercut as Kadri Ilves grabs her by the arm. Kadri Ilves whips Anna Stone into the ropes. Anna Stone rebounds off of the ropes and runs into a big boot by Kadri Ilves.

Rick – Huge big boot by Kadri Ilves!

Matt – She’s backing up all that talking she did before this match, that’s for sure

Kadri Ilves begins to stomp on Anna Stone a few times, trying to keep her down. Anna Stone grabs the foot of Kadri Ilves and spins herself around, tripping Kadri Ilves from behind. Anna Stone pulls Kadri Ilves to her feet and whips her into the ropes. Anna Stone jumps up and takes Kadri Ilves down with a spinning heel kick.

Rick – Wow, but Anna is right back in control of this match!

Matt – One thing Anna is great at is using reversals to steal momentum. She’s definitely doing that here

Anna Stone reaches down and tries to lock Kadri Ilves in a leg lock, but Kadri Ilves kicks her out of the way. Kadri Ilves stands back up and runs at Anna Stone, who delivers a knee right to the gut of Kadri Ilves. Anna Stone wraps her arms around the head of Kadri Ilves, before lifting her up and dropping her with a vertical suplex.

Rick – Wow look at the strength by Anna Stone, that’s a nice looking suplex

Matt – Executed by a nice looking lady

Anna Stone walks over to Kadri Ilves and picks her up. Anna Stone lifts her onto her shoulder and walks to the center of the ring, before jumping and powerslamming Kadri Ilves back first into the mat. Anna Stone immediately drops down and locks Kadri Ilves in a modified headlock/choke manoeuver. Anna Stone tightens the hold as Kadri Ilves slowly struggles to her feet.

Rick – Anna Stone is in total control here, with that big choke locked in

Matt – But Kadri’s getting to her feet, we could see a counter!

Kadri Ilves gets to both feet, and immediately runs back with Anna Stone towards the turnbuckle. Anna Stone’s back is driven into the turnbuckle, and she releases Kadri Ilves from the chokehold.

Rick – You called it Matt

Matt – I know!

Kadri Ilves turns around and kicks Anna Stone in the stomach. Kadri Ilves grabs Anna Stone’s hair and slams her face first into the mat. Kadri Ilves stands up and walks over to the corner. Kadri Ilves climbs onto the top turnbuckle and waits for Anna Stone to stand up. When she does, Kadri Ilves jumps off of the top rope and lands on Anna Stone’s shoulders.

Rick – Look at Kadri fly! She’s going for a hurricanrana!

Matt – If she hits this, she’ll have a great chance to steal this match!

Instead of being spun out with a hurricanrana, Anna Stone uses the momentum of Kadri Ilves to drive her down with a powerbomb.

Rick – Wow what a counter powerbomb by Anna!

Matt – Really highlights her uncanny strength and wrestling ability

Anna Stone stands up and looks down at Kadri Ilves. Anna Stone picks her up and wraps her arms around the back of Kadri Ilves. Anna Stone picks Kadri Ilves up and slams her down with a belly-to-belly suplex.

Rick – Anna is pulling out all the stops here tonight

Matt – I almost forgot that this is actually a ladder match.

Anna Stone stands up and grabs Kadri Ilves by the hair, lifting her to her feet. Anna Stone kicks Kadri Ilves in the stomach and runs to the ropes. Anna Stone rebounds off of the ropes and goes for a scissors kick, but Kadri Ilves moves out of the way, Kadri Ilves runs at Anna Stone and takes her down with a split-legged big boot.

Rick – Another nice big boot by Kadri

Matt – Every time Anna seems to be in complete control, Kadri counters.

Rick – But they never last very long

Matt – Yeah Anna is usually back in control right away

As Anna Stone rolls around on the mat holding her face, Kadri Ilves slides out of the ring and grabs a ladder. She slides it into the ring and sets it up underneath the hanging title. She puts one foot on the ladder, before Anna Stone runs and pushes her from behind. Kadri Ilves smacks her face into the ladder and falls over. The ladder also falls down and leans on the top rope.

Rick – Anna’s not out of it yet, making sure Kadri doesn’t get up that ladder!

Matt – Yeah, Kadri needs to do a lot more to make sure Anna is down for enough time to scale that ladder and get that belt.

Anna Stone grabs Kadri Ilves and lifts her up to her feet. Anna Stone begins slapping Kadri Ilves across the chest, backing her into a corner with the slaps. Kadri Ilves tries to block it, but Anna Stone backhands her across the face.

Rick – Ouch, that looks like it would leave a mark

Matt – First the titty slap, then the backhand. Yikes.

Kadri Ilves ducks under another backhand from Anna Stone and grabs her by the waist. Kadri Ilves drives Anna Stone across the ring, backfirst into the ladder. Anna Stone falls down holding her back as Kadri Ilves drops a leg across the chest of Anna Stone. Kadri Ilves rolls around and locks Anna Stone in a guillotine choke.

Rick – Kadri locks in the guillotine choke!

Matt – Anna’s submission game is pretty good, let’s see if she can counter out of this one

Anna Stone desperately tries to escape the chokehold as Kadri Ilves tries to choke her out. Anna Stone grabs the back of Kadri Ilves head and stands up. Anna Stone then drops down and hits the ground, causing Kadri Ilves’ jaw to smack into the top of her head.

Rick – Yep, nice escape by Anna

Matt – There’s not a submission that she hasn’t seen, having trained with submission master Brandon Macdonald

Rick – Don’t forget her training with Chuck

Kadri Ilves falls backwards onto the mat. Anna Stone quickly rolls over and begins to twist Kadri Ilves’ arm around behind her back. Anna Stone desperately tries to lock in a kimura, but Kadri Ilves pulls herself out of it. Both women stand to their feet and tie up.

Rick – This match has been fairly one sided, but it’s still anyone’s guess who’s going to win!

Matt – Anna has controlled most of the match for sure, but Kadri just will not go away

Kadri Ilves tries to punch Anna Stone, who ducks underneath it. Anna Stone grabs Kadri Ilves by the arm and takes her down with an arm drag. Kadri Ilves stands right back up and runs into a dropkick by Anna Stone. Kadri Ilves slowly gets to her feet yet again, before she is dropped once more with a swinging DDT.

Rick – Anna is really stepping it up now, she wants this match to be over and done with.

Matt – She’s well on her way to a tenth straight win if she keeps this up

Anna Stone slowly walks over and lifts up the ladder, positioning it underneath the championship belt. She begins to climb up as Kadri Ilves slowly gets to her feet. Anna Stone reaches up and grabs onto the belt as Kadri Ilves quickly pulls away the ladder. Anna Stone holds onto the belt, dangling in the air.

Rick – Kadri knocked the ladder away!

Matt – But look at the strength of Anna Stone! How many other girls would be able to hold themselves up like that?

Kadri Ilves moves the ladder to the side so that Anna Stone can’t reach it with her feet. Kadri Ilves begins to climb the ladder and turns to face Anna Stone. Kadri Ilves bends over and appears to be ready to jump off of the ladder and spear Anna Stone.

Rick – Kadri is looking to spear Anna right off that title belt

Matt – If she hits this, the match could easily be over.

Anna Stone swings herself towards Kadri Ilves. She gets her right leg over the head of Kadri Ilves, before letting go of the belt. As Anna Stone falls down, her leg brings Kadri Ilves down with her. Anna Stone’s leg drives Kadri Ilves face-first into the mat below the ladder.

Rick – Holy shit!

Matt – Anna just hit the BOOSH! Right off of the ladder!

Rick – Kadri’s face must be on fire right now

Matt – I can’t believe that actually just happened. A scissors kick off of the top of a ladder

Anna Stone stands up slowly and looks at Kadri Ilves, who isn’t moving. Anna Stone slowly grabs the ladder and positions it underneath the hanging belt again and begins to climb it. She stops when she sees Kadri Ilves slowly stirring on the ground, but not getting up or even making an effort to. Anna Stone quickly hops down from the ladder.

Rick – Wow, Anna had a chance to win, but she hopped down.

Matt – She wants to prove a point. She wants to show that she’s the best.

Anna Stone grabs Kadri Ilves and picks her up. Anna Stone hooks Kadri Ilves in double chicken wings before lifting her up in the air. Anna Stone then quickly slams Kadri Ilves on her face with a wheelbarrow facebuster.

Rick – Mission accomplished

Matt – Anna-licious to the barely conscious Kadri Ilves. This one has to be over

Anna Stone stands up and begins to climb the ladder. When she gets to the top, she poses for the crowd a bit, before unhooking the title and climbing back down the ladder and hopping onto the mat. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and STILL New Blood Champion…Anna Stone!

Rick – Kadri put up a great fight, but in the end, she just didn’t have enough

Matt – Anna is now the sole holder of the New Blood Title!

Anna Stone stands up holding her title as the referee raises her other hand in the air. After Anna Stone pulls her hand away, the referee goes to check on Kadri Ilves.

Rick – Hopefully Kadri is okay.

Matt – She has no reason to be disappointed. She put up a very good effort in the face of a great champion and almost came away with a win!

Anna Stone grabs the title and throws it over her shoulder as she reaches for a microphone from one of the ring hands. They hand her a microphone.

Anna Stone
Did you all like that? Did you all enjoy seeing me beat another inferior opponent? Did you all enjoy seeing this hot body not break a single sweat on her way to a tenth straight win?

Anna Stone laughs as the crowd sort of boos her. Some medical personnel enter to help Kadri Ilves walk backstage as Anna Stone continues to talk.

Anna Stone
You know what I’m tired of though? It’s being called the New Blood Champion. I mean seriously how stupid is that? I’m not new blood. I’ve been with this company since the beginning. I’ve been wrestling for four months here now. I hate being called the New Blood Champ. And I hate the stupid belt.

Anna Stone tosses the belt down on the ground in front of her.

Anna Stone
So I talked to Brandon, and we worked something out.

Karly Zedic and Lillian Taylor walk out from backstage. Lillian Taylor is holding a sledgehammer, while Karly Zedic is holding something concealed underneath a black cover. They walk into the ring and stand beside Anna Stone

Rick – What do you think is under that cover Matt?

Matt – No idea, but why do they need a sledgehammer?

Anna Stone grabs the sledgehammer and brings it down on the New Blood Championship, cracking it. She continues to smash it with the hammer until it is broken into many pieces. Anna Stone, Karly Zedic and Lillian Shark kick the broken pieces of the New Blood Title out of the ring.

Anna Stone
No longer will I have to say that I hold the same championship that Steel Angel or Alison Williams once held. I don’t want to be in that same discussion. That title is dead. As of right now, you can call me Anna Stone, the first ever Queen of Wrestling.

Karly Zedic pulls off the cover off of the thing she is holding and hands it to Anna Stone, who raises the object in the air.

Isolation II - Anna Stone vs Kadri Ilves (Ladder Match) Iwfqowtitle

Rick – Hey, that’s a new title belt!

Matt – IWF finally has a women’s title!

Rick – And not just any title, but the Queen of Wrestling Championship!

Anna Stone wraps the new title belt around her waist and exits the ring with Karly Zedic and Lillian Taylor. The three women walk backstage, laughing with each other, as the show fades to a video package.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down