Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Ashes vs James Shark vs Corey Casey (IWF Title Match) - RP #2

Go down

From the Ashes vs James Shark vs Corey Casey (IWF Title Match) - RP #2 Empty From the Ashes vs James Shark vs Corey Casey (IWF Title Match) - RP #2

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 pm

------------ REVOLUTION 36: September 14th, 2010 ------------

Revolution returned backstage on Ashley Matthews walking proudly with the Golden Crown Championship around her waist. She approached Brandon Macdonald, who was sitting down, having a bottle of water.

Ashley: "Great match out there."

Brandon:  "Thanks, you too. I just wish I could have beaten you to become Champion."

Ashley: "One day you will, as long as you make the right choices, join the right team of people."

Ashley grinned.

Ashley: "If you join Bad Company, I have no doubt in my mind you’ll be back in the title picture sooner than later. Not only that, but if you join the Matthews Enterprises wrestling talent agency, the sky wont even be the limit for you! Think about it, you have until after Seven Sins to join us in one or both ways."

Brandon:  "What happens after Seven Sins? To the people who don’t join."

Ashley: "They’ll be removed once and for all from the NLWF."

Ashley walked away, leaving Brandon to think. She didn't get far as Curt Wall walked up to her with a microphone in hand.

Brandon watched as he began to interview Ashley. He couldn't really hear what they were saying, and he didn't really care too much. He was too busy looking at Ashley. She had such a pretty face, and an even nicer body. He watched her adjust her stance in her wrestling tights, which left very little to the imagination. He couldn't even believe that he actually just wrestled her while she was wearing. No wonder he lost. Girls shouldn't be allowed to wear such distracting clothes while they wrestled. Especially against men. It literally took all of his power to not get hard right in the middle of a match. That would have been awkward. Well, maybe. He wasn't sure what she would have thought. Maybe she'd have been impressed. Or she'd have just been disgusted. He watched as she turned and walked down the hallway. He could have sworn that she turned and looked at him slightly, and shook her hips a little more for him. Brandon shook his head. He was starting to imagine things. Besides, why did he care? He had just met up with Anna Stone again, the girl of his dreams. Well, she was the girl of his dreams. He wasn't really sure any more. He knew that she was still madly in love with him, and he was pretty sure that he loved her back too. 

Brandon stood up and began to walk down the hallway. He was going to change quickly, and then hopefully watch the rest of the show with some of the guys. Maybe make a few more friends. He wanted to watch Nick and his match, with everyone. Ever since last week, when he met up with Nick, and they hatched a brilliant plan to end Bad Company and take over the NLWF. He was so excited, he wanted to tell everyone, but there was nobody that he could. He was just full of energy now, thinking about it. He opened his locker room door, and saw Ashley Matthews sitting inside, untying her wrestling boots. 

Brandon:  "Shit, sorry, I didn't know you were in here"

Brandon turned to leave, but Ashley said something.

Ashley: "No, it's okay, come in"

Brandon turned around to look back at her.

Brandon:  "You sure? I mean, I can wait"

Ashley: "No, it's okay. I guess they didn't have enough locker rooms for all of us, and I got here late, so I just chose this one. Sorry"

Brandon:  "It's not your fault, don't worry about it"

Ashley: "So, did you have fun out there?"

Brandon sat down beside Ashley and began to take off his fighting gloves. She helped him pull some of the tape off of his wrists.

Brandon:  "Yeah, I had a blast. You're really good. Have you fought a lot of guys here?"

Ashley: "Actually no, you're the first one that I've really fought. I mean, I've helped people fight guys all the time, but I've never had a match with a guy. You were my first"

Brandon:  "Well, I feel pretty honoured then"

Ashley: "You're too kind. You almost beat me. It was weird, wasn't it?"

Brandon:  "What was weird?"

Ashley: "Fighting someone with boobs and a vagina"

Brandon:  "Well, I never really thought about in those terms, but yeah, I guess it was weird. Although I'm not making any excuses, you beat me fair and square"

Ashley: "Yeah. Is it hard to switch from UFC to wrestling?"

Brandon:  "Oh, you have no idea. It's going to take some time to adjust"

Ashley: "Yeah. Don't hesitate to ask around here. Nick is a pretty good trainer, if you want some tips. Just don't get on his bad side"

Brandon:  "Yeah, I hear you two used to date?"

Ashley: "Yeah, I'd rather not talk about it"

Ashley reached up and wiped her eyes for a moment, and buried her face in her hands. Brandon sat there for a moment, before slowly sliding over and slowly moving his arm around her neck, holding her close.

Brandon:  "Oh, I'm sorry Ashley, I didn't mean to make you sad or anything like that"

Ashley lifted her head from her hands and looked at him.

Ashley: "No, it's okay, it just makes me sad to think about Nick"

Brandon:  "Do you want to talk about anything? I don't know you that well, but I can maybe help, I've had some pretty bad problems with relationships in my life"

Ashley: "Really?"

Brandon:  "Yeah, it's a long and complicated story. Remind me to explain it to you later. But for real, is there anything?"

Ashley: "Well, I don't know. I mean, Nick broke my heart. But now I think he loves me again. But I don't think I love him back. But I also would feel awful if he ever tries to get back together with me, and I have to say no"

Brandon:  "How do you know that you don't love him?"

Ashley: "I don't know, I just do, you know? I look at him, and where I used to feel things, I don't anymore."

Brandon:  "I know exactly what you mean. I'm going through the exact same thing right now"

Ashley: "Really?"

Brandon:  "I just met up with my old girlfriend from when I was a teenager. I haven't seen her in almost a decade, because of some things that happened, which led me to running away to Texas for my young adult life.  And I can tell that she still loves me a ton, but I don't feel that same connection with her"

Ashley: "That's awful. It's just like me. I can't ever really break it off with Nick, because I feel like I would crush him"

Brandon:  "I feel the exact same way about Anna. I just can't do it"

Ashley: "Come on, we're just making each other sad. Let's talk about something else"

Brandon:  "Okay. How bout our match again? Pretty fun"

Ashley: "I was impressed with your self-control"

Brandon:  "Huh?"

Ashley: "Well, some guys who fight a girl, wearing tight booty shorts and a tiny top would, you know, try to, get some"

Brandon:  "Oh. Yeah. Well, I just figured that since we're on TV and stuff, that I wouldn't try anything. Not that you aren't hot enough for someone to try that, because you are"

Ashley: "Aw, thank you! You're such a sweetheart. And I bet you have no troubles when it comes to the women either"

She winked at him as she said this, and smiled and laughed. Brandon looked at her, somewhat confused.

Ashley: "Oh come on! Just cause you didn't try anything, doesn't mean I get a feel. Besides, can you blame a girl for being curious?"

Brandon:  "I guess not."

Ashley: "Besides, I said I was impressed. You should feel flattered"

Brandon:  "I am. I'm still a little surprised that you were feeling me up during our match"

Ashley: "Well, you know, I've only ever been with guys my age. I've never been with someone older like you. So I just wanted to see what you were packing. Anna's a lucky girl"

Brandon:  "Yeah, I guess. I've never really had another girl's opinion on it before"

Ashley: "You mean Anna's the only one who knows?!"

Brandon:  "Well, my best friend Keagan knows. There's been a few times where Anna and I have had some, uhhh, fun with Keagan"

Ashley: "Oh, like a threesome?"

Brandon:  "Uh, yeah. It was a long time ago though"

Ashley: "Are they fun? I've always wanted to try one"

Brandon:  "Well, it was fun for me, but that was because I was like, seventeen and there were two girls. Although, I guess you're only eighteen right now"

Ashley: "Yeah, I'm still young, old man"

Brandon:  "Come on, twenty eight is a great age"

Ashley: "Yeah, I'm sure. I'll be looking forward to it"

Brandon:  "Good. Anyways, I need to shower. Do you mind?"

Ashley: "Well, I need to shower too"

Brandon:  "Is there only one shower in here?"

Ashley: "Yep"

Brandon looked at Ashley, who looked back with a smile on her face

Brandon:  "Alright, well you go first, I'll just wait"

Ashley: "Okay, sounds good. Close your eyes, I'm getting naked"

Brandon did as he was told, and shut his eyes. He knew she was just teasing him, but he wanted to play along, on the off chance that she wasn't. He didn't dare try to take a peek, even though he really wanted to.

Ashley: "Okay, I've got a towel on, open up if you want"

Brandon opened his eyes and saw Ashley standing beside him, wrapped up in a towel. She was grabbing some shampoo or soap from her shelf. Brandon looked down and saw her clothes at his feet. Her tiny thong was sitting on the top of the pile. Brandon laughed.

Ashley: "What's so funny?"

Brandon:  "Does that not give you a massive wedgie when you wrestle?"

Ashley: "Wow, you would be looking at my underwear!"

Brandon:  "You left it right at the bottom of my feet. Of course I was going to see it"

Ashley: "Well, whatever. For your information, it's tight enough that I hardly even feel it. Plus, I can't have panty lines when I'm on national television. Come on now, that wouldn't be very attractive."

Brandon:  "You know, for someone who doesn't act like she tries to impress people on TV, you sure seem like you do outside of it"

Ashley: "Nope. Just you"

She stuck her tongue out at him, before walking over to the shower. Brandon turned and faced the other side of the dressing room as he waited for Ashley to get in the shower. He heard the towel fall to the ground, and Ashley step into the shower. He heard the water begin to run, and he could see the steam coming out from behind the curtain. 

Brandon:  "Nice and warm?"

Ashley: "That's how I like it"

Brandon chuckled and went back to playing with his thumbs. He stripped down to his boxers, and grabbed a towel. He heard the shower curtain open, but the water was still going. He looked over at the shower, and saw Ashley standing there, looking at him with a smile on her face, completely naked. 

Ashley: "It's pretty lonely in here. Wanna join me?"

Brandon:  "Uhhhhhh"

Brandon's jaw was dropped, and he could hardly put any words together. He was too busy staring at Ashley's perfect young body in front of him. His eyes travelled up her legs, to her stomach, up to her chest, and then to her face. She was still smiling at him.

Ashley: "Come on, don't make me bend over to pick up this towel in front of you"

Ashley turned around and began to bend over. She turned her head back towards him and winked. Brandon tried to think about Anna, but couldn't.

Brandon:  "Fuck it"

Brandon immediately ran over to Ashley, and grabbed her hips and pushed her up against the wall, and began to kiss her. Ashley began to kiss him back grabbing the back of his head and pulling him as close to her as she could. Brandon could feel his bare chest press up hard against her small eighteen year old chest. He reached down and squeezed her bare ass, which caused her to bite down on his lip slightly. 

Ashley: "Let's take this to the shower big boy"

Brandon:  "You're on. Ready to get with that older man that you've always wanted?"

Ashley: "You have no idea"

Brandon reached down between her legs, causing her to moan slightly.

Brandon:  "Oh, I think I have some idea"

Ashley: "Let's just go!"

Brandon grabbed Ashley and pulled her into the shower with him. He took one more look around the dressing room, to make sure the door was locked. It was, and he looked around again.

Ashley: "Come on baby, let's do this!"

Brandon:  "Alright, alright, I was just making sure we'd have no interruptions"

Ashley quickly grabbed him by the neck and pulled him back into the shower, kissing him hard. Brandon quickly used a free hand to close the shower curtains, before focusing all his attention on Ashley Matthews.

------------ NLWF SEVEN [7] SINS: September 28th, 2010 ------------

Brandon sat down in his locker room. He had his Golden Crown Championship across his left shoulder, and his NLWF Championship draped down his right. Anna sat down beside him, smiling widely.

Anna: "You did it! Double champion!"

Brandon:  "I couldn't have done it without you. You warned me about Ruben, and that's how I beat him. Without that, I wouldn't have even been in the NLWF title match"

Anna: "Yeah, but I just warned you. You actually did it. Stop being so modest, you kicked ass out there tonight!"

Brandon:  "Well thanks. I'm really stoked right now. I've only been here three weeks and I'm already double champion, including one of the major belts"

Anna: "Are you really surprised? You kicked ass in the UFC, why can't you kick ass in the NLWF?"

Brandon:  "I guess so. That extra training really paid off. Honestly, it took a lot for me to adjust to the new style of wrestling, rather than fighting"

Anna: "Yeah, you did spend a lot of time at the gym. But look at you now. Future face of the NLWF"

Brandon:  "Well, I don't want to get ahead of myself, but yeah, hopefully"

Anna: "I'm so proud of you baby. But listen, I gotta make a phone call, so I'll let you get changed. Are you going to the after-party?"

Brandon:  "Yeah, I was planning on it. Are you not going to come with me?"

Anna: "I probably will. I'm sort of tired, but I need to celebrate my future husbands amazing championship victory."

Brandon:  "That you do. I'll see you in a bit babe"

Anna kissed him on the lips, before walking out the door and closing it behind her. Brandon sat there, still with his titles on his shoulders. He began to take the fight tape off of his gloves on his wrists. He heard a knock on his door.

Brandon:  "Come in"

Ashley: "Hey there champ"

Brandon looked up and smiled. Ashley Matthews was standing there, still wearing her sexy wrestling gear. She looked amazing.

Brandon:  "Hey babe. Did you like what I did to your dad out there?"

Ashley locked the door behind her and came and sat down on his lap. She straddled him and kissed him on the lips.

Ashley: "Yeah, it was great. Although he wasn't too happy about it. And now I'm going to have to listen to him complain about it and talk about your next match all week long at home"

Brandon:  "Aww, I'm sorry baby"

Ashley: "You need to make it up, pronto"

Brandon:  "Do I even get time to celebrate my double championships?"

Ashley: "Hmmmmm, let me think. Close your eyes and give me your titles!"

Brandon handed Ashley his two championship belts, and then covered and closed his eyes. He could hear Ashley moving around. He felt clothes being thrown at him. He waited for Ashley to tell him to open up his eyes. He was so excited. He loved his little fling with Ashley. She was so much fun, and so attractive. He only wished that the two of them weren't in such complicated relationships.

Ashley: "Okay, open up hottie"

Brandon opened up his eyes, and his jaw dropped. Ashley was standing in front of him, wearing nothing but a tiny pink thong, and both of Brandon's title belts hanging over each of her boobs. She winked at him.

Ashley: "Come and get your belts mister"

Brandon:  "Oh, you're asking for it"

Brandon got up and began to chase Ashley around the locker room. She was laughing as she ran away from him. Finally he grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, before slowly bringing her down and fully mounting her.

Brandon:  "See, this is what we call the full mount in MMA"

Ashley: "Mmmmm, I can see why. I love when you mount me"

Brandon laughed as Ashley winked at him again. He reached down and grabbed his title belts off of Ashley's chest, throwing them to the side and diving down in between her boobs. Ashley began to laugh as she thrust his face around. He lifted it up and looked at her.

Brandon:  "That wasn't really an MMA move"

Ashley: "Really? I wish it was, because it would definitely be super effective"

Brandon:  "Well, I don't think it would be so effective against another man"

Ashley: "Hmmm. I guess your right. Hey, I've got an MMA question for you"

Brandon:  "Oh yeah, what's that?"

Ashley: "Is there a move for when a hot guy has you fully mounted, which ends with the hot guy losing his pants?"

Brandon:  "Hmmm. I don't think so. But I think we could invent one, don't you?"

Ashley: "Yes!"

Brandon dropped his head and began to kiss Ashley, as she grabbed him and pulled him in close. For the first time in a while, he felt really happy. Happier than he felt whenever he was with Anna. He almost regretting proposing to Anna, because it meant less time with Ashley. But he was being a bit selfish. Ashley had her own problems with Nick, so he couldn't expect her to do anything to be with him either. For now, he would enjoy these occasional hook-ups that the two of them had. Perhaps one day they might grow into something more.

------------ REVOLUTION 39: October 19th, 2010 ------------

Brandon stripped off his wrestling gear, and sat down in the hot-tub in his locker room. He turned on some of the jets, and rested back against the edge. Ashley had promised to come by after. She said she had to talk to Nick for a bit. Brandon knew what about, but he had promised her to not tell a single person. He hoped she hurried. He couldn't wait to see her. After the match they had with each other, where she would consistently grab and touch Brandon every time they locked up, he was ready to have some fun with her. Of course, he couldn't resist a few grabs and squeezes for her here and there. But she was being such a tease in that match. He felt bad that he had to pin her, but it was what they had talked about, so he had to go through with it. He suddenly heard the door to his room open, then close and lock. He turned around as Ashley stood there, looking hot as always.

Ashley: "I just quit"

Brandon:  "Well, you had to do it. We talked about it, remember?"

Ashley: "I know, it was just weird having to do it"

Brandon:  "Did you just tell Nick?"

Ashley: "Yeah, and there was a camera there, so I assume everyone saw it"

Ashley stripped off her clothes and slid into the hot-tub with Brandon. She snuggled up close to him. 

Brandon:  "I'm sorry if I hurt you at all in our match. I tried to take it easy on you, but still go hard enough to beat Ruben and make it look convincing"

Ashley: "No, you were great. My back sort of hurt after that last move, but it was nothing. I actually felt more sore last week than I did this week"

Brandon:  "But didn't we just fuck last week?"

Ashley: "Yep. But I was pretty sore the next day. You went to town on me"

Brandon:  "Oh. Sorry. You're just so hot"

Ashley: "It's okay. I like it rough anyways. It was fun."

Brandon:  "That's good."

He rubbed his hand through her hair, as she rest her head on his shoulder. He could tell she was thinking about something, as she hadn't tried to kiss him yet or anything. 

Brandon:  "Something wrong Ash?"

Ashley: "Yeah, sort of. I just don't understand it I guess"

Brandon:  "What is it?"

Ashley: "Why did Nick agree to fight this five on one match? Does he know that he can't possibly win? I mean, he'd have enough trouble beating you or dad or Brenton one on one. How is he going to beat all three of you, plus Matt and Ruben? He's going to die in the ring. I don't get it"

Brandon looked at Ashley. She looked sad. He knew that she still had feelings for Nick, as confusing as they were. He had the same confusing feelings about Anna, so he knew what she was going through. He couldn't leave her in the dark anymore.

Brandon:  "Ashley, there's something I have to tell you"

Ashley: "What?"

Brandon:  "Nick and I are working together"

Ashley lifted her head up and looked at him, shock in her eyes

Ashley: "You and Nick? But you're with Bad Company"

Brandon:  "It's just a cover. Nick and I made this plan my first week that I was here. The week before we met. He actually brought me to the NLWF. We decided that I would work undercover in Bad Company. Then, when the time was right, we would finally reveal it, and end Bad Company once and for all"

Ashley: "So...that means that at City of Evil....."

Brandon:  "Yep. I'm going to betray Bad Company."

Ashley: "So you're going to let Nick win?"

Brandon:  "No, that's the beauty of the plan. I'm going to beat Nick myself. That way I have all of the titles myself. Chuck and Brenton will think that they won. But then, that's when we'll reveal the master plan in it's entirety."

Ashley stood up in the hot-tub, and looked down at him.

Ashley: "And you were just going to leave me in the dark about this?!"

Brandon:  "Ashley, baby, no. I was just waiting for the right time to tell you. Nick made me promise to tell no one. That's why he hasn't even told you yet. But I couldn't let him do this whole thing, especially since it involves your dad, without at least telling you"

Ashley: "And what makes you think that I'll be okay with it?"

Brandon:  "Because you love me. And I love you"

Ashley looked down at him. She sat back down and sighed deeply.

Ashley: "Ugh. It's just so hard. I love you, but I love Nick too. And now you two are working together? Who am I supposed to be with?"

Brandon:  "You stay with Nick. He needs you right now. There will come a time where Nick doesn't need you anymore. Just like there will come a time where Anna won't need me either. And that's when we can finally be together for real"

Ashley: "I know, I know. It's just tiring, having to pretend all this stuff to Nick"

Brandon:  "But you're doing a great job! He has no idea at all that anything has been happening between us"

Ashley: "Yeah, I guess. I just wish I could be with you all the time"

Brandon:  "So do I. One day. It'll come sooner than we both think I bet"

Ashley: "I hope so."

Brandon:  "So yeah. I didn't get to finish telling you about this plan. it involves my wedding"

Ashley: "That wedding that you're making me go to, even though I've had sex with the groom just as much as the bride has in recent weeks?"

Brandon:  "Yeah, that one."

Ashley: "I still can't believe that you're making me go to that"

Brandon:  "You'll enjoy it, trust me"

Ashley: "Why do you say that?"

Brandon:  "Nick and I have planned a kidnapping. He's going to tell all of his Dark Knights that they're to crash my wedding, and kidnap Anna. But really, Nick and I have set it all up. She's going to be in the Live or Die chamber in the five on one match."

Ashley: "Why?"

Brandon:  "Because, your dad is too smart. He already suspects that I'm too close with Nick. We need to throw him off my trail. If we make it look like Nick kidnapped my wife on my wedding day, he'll think that I really have nothing to do with it, and that that was Nick's master plan all along"

Ashley: "And what am I supposed to do this whole time?"

Brandon:  "Just act surprised, and like you would do if I hadn't told you all of this"

Ashley: "Easier said than done. You're lucky I'm such a good actress. You really owe me for this one"

Brandon:  "I'll make it up for you right now, how bout that?"

Ashley: "In the hot-tub, right?"

Brandon:  "Unless you have any objections?"

Ashley: "Nope. Go get her tiger"

------------ December 17th, 2011 ------------

Brandon grabbed his phone. He was running back from the Fight the World headquarters. He had just sold FTW to Gunther, and was hurrying back to meet his team. He needed to fly to Iraq as soon as possible. But there was one person that he needed to call first.

Ashley: "Hello?"

Brandon:  "Hi Ash. It's Brandon"

Ashley: "Hey baby. What's up?"

Brandon:  "I have some bad news"

Ashley: "Uh-oh. What is it?"

Brandon:  "I'm leaving for Iraq early"

Ashley: "No! How early?"

Brandon:  "Like, right now"

Ashley: "Nooooo!!!!!"

Brandon could hear Ashley starting to sob over the phone. 

Brandon:  "Ashley. Listen to me. Stop crying for a sec, listen"

He heard Ashley snivel a bit, and stop. He could tell she was listening.

Brandon:  "Ash, babe, I'm so sorry that I have to go like this. I didn't want it to happen, but that's the way life goes. But I promise you. I'm going to come back okay. You hear me? I'm going to be okay. Say it for me Ash"

Ashley: "You-you're going to be o-o-okay"

Brandon:  "Exactly. I'm going to be fine. Don't worry. You'll see me again in no time"

Ashley: "I-I know. I'm just s-sad that I didn't get to give you a g-goodbye present"

Brandon:  "Hearing your voice is good enough for me. Listen, I really have to go Ashley, but I have one last thing to say, and it's the most important thing. I love you Ashley Matthews"

Ashley: "I love you too Brandon Macdonald. I'll be waiting for you when you get back"

Brandon:  "That's my girl. Bye Ashley. Stay strong"

Ashley: "Bye Brandon. I'll think about you every day"

Brandon hung up the phone. He wiped his eyes a bit. It was going to be hard, to be away from Ashley for so long. He would call her if he could. And maybe it wouldn't take them too long. Maybe he would be back in no time. He finally arrived at the airport, and hurried to the military area of it.

------------ February 28th, 2011 ------------

Chad: "Yeah bro, so then I grabbed the pelican by the neck, and threw him out the window!"

Brandon looked at Chad. What the fuck was he talking about? He had zoned out hardcore for the last few minutes. He was too busy staring at Ashley. She had been staring back at him. God did he ever miss her. He needed to get some alone time with her, at least for a few minutes. Anna had left to go pick up her dry cleaning, but Chad would just not shut the fuck up. It took him years to finally learn how to not be an awkward shit, and now he was just an annoying shit. 

Brandon:  "That's pretty funny Chad"

It wasn't funny at all

Chad: "Thanks bro. So, did you guys like lunch?"

Ashley: "Yeah, it was great. Hey listen, Chad, can you do me a favour and get the car? I'm a little tired"

Chad: "Yeah, for sure babe. I'll brb dude and dudette. Don't you two go fallin in love while I'm gone! Haha, I'm so good!"

Chad turned and walked away towards the parking lot.

Brandon:  "Too late for that"

Ashley: "I have to go to the bathroom"

Brandon:  "What a coincidence, so do I"

Brandon got up and basically sprinted to the bathroom behind Ashley. When he got there, she grabbed him and pushed him inside the men's room and into a stall, kissing him furiously. 

Ashley: "I missed you so fucking much"

Brandon:  "I missed you too"

Ashley began to grind her crotch into Brandon's lap as she made out with him.

Ashley: "Oh god, I've missed him a lot too"

Brandon:  "I can assure you that he's missed you just as much as I have"

Ashley: "I've got a hotel room tonight. I can get away from Chad. You better be there."

Ashley shoved her hands down Brandon's pants and stuck a hotel key card wrapped in a piece of paper with the hotel address in there. She kissed him again, and slowly got off of him. She straightened her hair and shirt, and blew Brandon a kiss goodbye, before walking out of the bathroom. Brandon stood up and pulled the card and paper out of his pants, and put it in his pocket. 

------------ FIVE HOUR LATER ------------

Brandon walked over to the hotel room, and pulled the key card out of his pocket. He had finally been able to sneak away from Anna. He had told her that he needed to go to see his brother. She was too tired to argue, so she had just gone to bed. Brandon slowly opened the door, and walked inside the hotel room. He had barely even taken two steps into the room, before he was tackled by Ashley, who started to kiss him passionately. After a few minutes, Brandon broke the kiss to say something.

Brandon:  "Do I even get to say anything?"

Ashley: "I've missed your lips too much"

Brandon:  "I bet that's not all you missed"

Ashley: "You'd win that bet sir"

Brandon:  "I thought so. But I have to ask you something. Chad? Really?"

Ashley: "Ugh, I know, he's annoying. But I had to fill the void somehow. With Nick being a total dick, and I finally had to end it, then Chad being nice to me, and he had the biggest crush on me, you know? I just had to say yes, to be polite."

Brandon:  "You're too nice sometimes, you know that?"

Ashley: "I know. But now I've got you back. And that's all that matters"

Brandon:  "Thanks. I missed you so much"

Ashley: "Don't even get me started on how much I missed you. I thought about you every single day that you were gone. And you left me for so much longer than I thought"

Brandon:  "I know, I ran into some trouble, took longer than I thought to escape. Anna actually helped me to get through it."

Ashley: "Ugh, Anna, are you still married to her?"

Brandon:  "Yeah, sorry babe. I guarantee it won't last too much longer. Just be patient. You know what it's like, you went through it with Nick"

Ashley: "I know, I know. I just wish it could happen right now"

Brandon:  "I know. I wouldn't worry too much about it. We can still see each other all the time"

Ashley: "Yeah! And we live in the same city now!"

Brandon:  "Yeah! I'm so excited to be back. I have so much to tell you about my trip"

Ashley: "And I have so much to tell you about everything! But first, there's something I want to do"

Brandon:  "Oh? And what might that be babe?"

Ashley: "Well, maybe I should rephrase that. There's some one I want to do"

Brandon:  "Is it Chad?"

Ashley: "Oh my god, don't even get me started"

Brandon:  "That bad?"

Ashley: "He hasn't given me one orgasm. Not a single one"

Brandon:  "That's embarrassing. You're about to get an orgasm overload then"

Ashley: "That's what I want. Come on, I can't take waiting any more."

Ashley grabbed Brandon by the crotch and pulled him into her bedroom. She immediately began to strip off her clothes, as Brandon did the same. When she was done, she grabbed Brandon by the neck and began to kiss him, pulling him backwards on top of her onto the bed. Brandon though about Anna back at home, sleeping, while the man she loved was fucking a nineteen year old girl. Oh well. Who was he to argue with the way he felt? And he certainly felt more in love with Ashley than he did with Anna. And eventually Anna would realize that she didn't love him like she thought she did, and would let him go. Then he could be with Ashley once and for all.

------------ August 24th, 2011 ------------

Brandon:  "Well this is certainly going to cause some family tensions."

Ashley: "You're not kidding"

Brandon:  "I mean, seriously? She's been cheating on me with your dad?!"

Ashley: "Well, to be fair, he's my step dad, and he's actually younger than you"

Brandon:  "This is true, but really? I mean, that's crazy that we've been cheating on each other with members of the same family, and no one knew"

Ashley: "I honestly had no idea. I've never seen her with him"

Brandon:  "That's weird. I guess you don't really live at home too much any more, but still, I can't believe it"

Ashley: "I can't believe that my dad has actually stuck with the same girl for so long. He must seriously be into Anna"

Brandon:  "Yeah, of all the people. He was not one of the one's I had in mind"

Ashley: "Yeah, that's weird. But, you know what this means?"

Brandon:  "We can finally come out of hiding!"

Ashley: "Oh god, I've waited so long for this"

Brandon:  "We've waited so long for this. Don't forget about me"

Ashley: "I could never forget about you. You're my favourite person in the whole wide world"

Brandon:  "I love you too Ash"

Ashley: "Oh my god, I just want to tell everybody"

Brandon:  "Same here. Oh, I just thought of something"

Ashley: "What's that?"

Brandon:  "Are you going to be my manager for my match against your uncle and IWF's token black man?"

Ashley: "God, the IWF is one fucked up family isn't it? My dad is now dating your soon to be ex-wife, I'm dating my dad's girlfriend's soon to be ex-husband, and Corey Casey is my uncle."

Brandon:  "Quite the family you got there. I think that dad's girlfriend's soon to be ex-husband sounds like a pretty cool guy"

Ashley: "Oh yeah. And he's super hot too"

Brandon:  "Oh, even better. I bet he's the best guy you've ever had."

Ashley: "Oh, it's not even a comparison. He's the hottest, nicest, best at pleasing me, you name it, he's the best."

Brandon:  "God, this guy sounds like one awesome dude"

Ashley: "He's my boyfriend, and he is the best I've ever had"

Brandon:  "You're such a sweetheart, you know that right?"

Ashley: "It's easy when I'm with you. But to answer your question, yes, I'll be your manager for From the Ashes. You'll win no problem babe"

Brandon:  "I can't wait to see your dad's reaction"

Ashley: "I can't wait to see Anna's reaction"

Brandon:  "It'll be something else, that's for sure."

Ashley: "Yeah. I'll have to talk about it to him next week. You think you're ready for From the Ashes?"

Brandon:  "Yeah, I'll probably have a little ring rust, maybe I could work it off in bed with you right now?"

Ashley: "I'd love nothing more babe"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day has finally come. From the Ashes. The biggest pay-per-view on the IWF calendar. And boy am I excited to be taking part in it. 

I've been training for this fight ever since I won the Path to Valhalla match at Ragnarok. And yes Casey, I did defeat you in that match, if I recall correctly. But for some ridiculous reason, they allowed you to be considered a winner as well. The match was "advertised" as a 20 man match, but the IWF opened the match up to anyone under contract. Why you were announced as the winner is beyond me, since I then came out and destroyed you. So I talked to Shadow Demon, who was the GM at the time, and he told me that it was beyond his control. I could see where he was coming from, even though I didn't agree with it, I had to live with it.

So that's how this match came to be. Although, originally, it was supposed to be different. I'm not sure if people remember exactly what happened those weeks surrounding Ragnarok, and such.

The week after Isolation, I fought Dan Alexander for the IWF Championship. I made sure that I had the rules stacked in my favour. I was a drug addict, and didn't always know what I was doing. Dan kicked my ass in that match. I'm not afraid to admit it now, looking back. He really kicked my ass, and deserved to beat me. But he didn't, and I kept my IWF Championship. Only to lose it the next week when Ruben Ricardo Leon cashed in his Championship Briefcase. I then went into a coma, and returned at Ragnarok, the same pay-per-view that, low and behold, Dan Alexander defeated Ruben Ricardo Leon to become the new IWF Champion.

When I talked to Shadow Demon, we determined that my rematch clause was still good, because I was incapable of fighting Ruben during his short run as champion. So I used that rematch clause to make a title match between Dan and myself at From the Ashes. I wanted the biggest main event possible. It got even bigger when Corey Casey was added to the mix. 

The first ever IWF Champion against the only man to defend the IWF Championship against the IWF's fastest rising superstar. What a main event that would be. I was able to picture it the night of the announcement. It would be a back and forth match between the three of us all match long. Of course, I would win in the end, because there is no one in the IWF who has as much determination, as much motivation, as much dedication, as I do. I spend hours a day perfecting the craft of wrestling. I'm one of the most technical wrestlers in the business. But I'm not limited to just technical prowess, as many have seen before.

But then, Dan Alexander had to go and fuck everything up. Why Dan? What happened to you? You were the one man that put up an amazing fight against me. The one man that I actually felt had the tools and weapons to beat me. You actually did pin me that night, but as I recall, you were disqualified on a technicality, that I had set up perfectly. That's one of the pros to being one of the smartest people in the wrestling business. You understand everything that you have to do, down to every single last little detail. 

But anyways, Dan, you were so close to beating me. Then you won the IWF title from Ruben, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before I had a chance to redeem myself for the embarrassing display that I put up against you last time. 

But then, you had to start to suck. And boy, did you ever suck. You could hardly beat anyone, yet you always hung around the main event picture for some reason. You had to defend your title against James Shark at Heroes Also Die. The same James Shark who has been cruising around the midcard scene for his entire IWF career. It should have been a cakewalk for you Dan. But instead, you had to fuck it all up, and lose your belt to James Shark.

So then, it was announced that James Shark would be taking the place of Dan Alexander in the main event at From the Ashes. The correct decision, but again, not one that I agreed with or particularly liked. I would have much rather beaten Dan to a bloody pulp, to prove that I am actually much better than him when not high as hell on heroin. 

But I rolled with it. And now that day has finally come. The day where the three of us go one on one on one for the IWF's ultimate prize. The main event of the IWF's biggest PPV of the year. This is going to be one for the record books, I'll tell you that much. One of the most talked about IWF matches in recent memory. And it's all going to be talked about because of Brandon Macdonald coming in with a two month break, and winning the IWF title.

See, I haven't even turned on the TV this week. Not once. I have no idea what Casey or Shark has said about me. But you know what? I don't have to. Because I can literally just guess what each of them is going to say, and be extremely close to what they actually say. 

Casey's going to start out acting all angry about something that Jason Hawk did with the match, like make it a triple threat, or make Casey put something on the line. He's going to then proceed to talk about me, and how much I suck. He's just going to talk about how I haven't been around, and that I don't do anything here anymore, while he is off working his ass off for the company. Although I'm betting Casey doesn't realize that I run the entire business aspect of the IWF. The financial business, the partnerships we make, the deals we have. Those are all here and done because of what I've done behind the scenes. Casey doesn't pay attention to anything that isn't about him, so I can see why he would accuse me of doing nothing. Because all Casey does is complain. When he lost to Gunther at NLWF City of Evil, he complained that it wasn't fair, and that he wasn't ready to fight or something like that. When Tim Patrick challenged him to a Double Cage Horror match at NLWF Majority Rules, Casey backed out of the match because, for some reason, he didn't think he could beat Tim. He ran away scared in that one, in a cowardly act. Then the next week, he lost the World Heavyweight Championship to Loca Rosci, but then had Nick Ridicule force her to give it to him because she was a female, and only male's could be Heavyweight Champion. Casey has never conceded defeat in anything, and he never will. But he makes himself look like a little whiny bitch week in and week out, with his ridiculous complaints and cowardice. 

Then, and this is my favourite part, Casey would complain about the last time that we fought. He'll go on and on and on about how I never hit a Purifier on him, and how he shouldn't have lost that match, and that he should be the rightful champion. Even though, he fails to think it through, and forgets that if that Purifier wouldn't have counted, the win wouldn't have been just given to him. If that Purifier hadn't counted, I would have just locked you in the Asylum Walls and tapped you out. Easy as that. 

But all that is moot point, because I did hit the Purifier, and I then pinned you and won. Casey has consistently brought up himself not actually losing that match. It's all he does. Why? Because Casey has no creativity. He talks about the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over. He never lets up. He can't choose anything else to trash talk about me, so he picks something that happened four months ago, and continues to bring it up. It's in the past Casey. That was four months ago. Can you move the fuck on? Is that too much to ask? You didn't win, and you need to deal with it. If you are still angry about that to this day, you really need some therapy, badly. Although, you are Corey Casey, so you probably already take therapy. I'm sure Jessica does, I saw her meeting with my marriage counsellor a few times before. Just drop it, and move on. Focus on our match this week, because if you keep thinking that I didn't beat you last time, I'm just going to beat you again this week. But this time, it won't be indecisive at all.

And then there's James Shark. What can I say about him? Well, he literally says the same thing every single week. He hits on some random girl, borderlines sexual assault on any random girl that he meets, then calls his opponent a faggot or something. He'll talk about how he's going to knock his opponent out cold, and then do something fucked up with his apparently 12 inch dick. 

Literally, the same thing every fucking week. How boring is that? He continues to win, which is always impressive. But it would be cool if he decided to say something relevant. I guarantee he calls either me or Casey a homosexual, even though Casey is engaged, and I was married and am now dating Ashley. Because the dude doesn't think before he talks. He just says whatever comes to mind naturally, which always happens to be something about his cock, or about someone being a faggot. He's the token black man of the IWF, and that nickname will never leave him, as long as he continues to act the way he does. 

Honestly, it doesn't take much to prove that I'm smarter than these two. But I'm going to give a few examples as to why I am one of the smartest men in the IWF. If the UFC taught me anything, it was how to fight smart, with a strategy. Each week I make a strategy for my opponent, and focus only on that when I train. My wrestling record isn't 26 - 5 for no reason. Only three people have ever beaten me. And I'm dating one of them. I've never lost to Chuck Matthews, to Nick Ridicule, to Jason Hawk to Brenton Cyrus, to any of the greats. I've lost to Corey Casey and Ruben Ricardo Leon. And I've beaten Ruben about twenty times more than he's beaten me. You know why I rarely lose? Because I completely outsmart my opponent in every match. My attention to detail in training is second to none. 

Not only smart in the ring, but outside of the ring, I'm always thinking. I once organized a fake kidnapping of my wife on our wedding day. The people who kidnapped her didn't even know it was set up. That cause me to gain back the trust of Bad Company leader Chuck Matthews, who was starting to suspect me as a traitor. Then I revealed that it was all a plan that I had made with Nick Ridicule, and crushed the NLWF and Bad Company forever. 

Hell, even during that entire plan, I was best friends with Nick Ridicule. And he was dating Ashley Matthews at the time. And you know what? I was fucking Ashley the entire time. Nick never caught on, and neither did Anna. Because I'm a fucking smart guy, and make sure that I leave nothing to chance. The same goes for when I wrestle.

Nothing is left to chance. Because leaving things to chance can only backfire in your face. And I don't intend to have anything backfire on me.

Casey and Shark will talk all they want on how I am a faggot, or how I'm gonna get knocked out, or how I shouldn't have beaten him all those months ago, but when it comes time to fight, I'm going to be the one dishing out the damage. 

I've been training for this fight for two months. I have not had a match. I have not been injured in any way. I have not risked myself in any way. The two of you have fought a match every week of those two months. Tell me, who is going to be more fresh, more ready to fight?

The guy who has been training hard but not actually fought a match in two months, or the guys who have been training and fought in eight matches since my last one? Not only fought in eight matches, but been pushed to the limit in most of them, or even lost some of them.

I'm coming to From the Ashes with one thing on my mind. Becoming the first two-time IWF Champion in the federations history. And nobody, not Casey, not Shark, will get in my way of doing that.  

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down