Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homecoming vs Ethan Cage vs Griffin Hawkins (IWF Title Match) - RP #1

Go down

Homecoming vs Ethan Cage vs Griffin Hawkins (IWF Title Match) - RP #1 Empty Homecoming vs Ethan Cage vs Griffin Hawkins (IWF Title Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

+++Scene I+++
+++After the Main Event+++
+++Rio de Janeiro, Brazil+++
+++Monday, April 22nd+++

I looked down at the motionless Griffin and Ethan on the mat in front of me. It was almost too easy. Everyone knew that I hated Griffin, but they all thought Ethan and I were really close. Nobody expected me to do what I did. How could they? All signs pointed towards Griffin being the one who attacked Ethan last week. Nobody would suspect little Molly, the one who was always defending Ethan, the one who was always helping him get the advantage over Griffin. It was the perfect plan. Befriend the number one contender, get him to agree to give you a title shot when he wins.

Only Ethan had to go and ruin it. At first, he was all for giving me a title shot. But as the weeks went on, he became more and more wary of giving me that shot. It went from ‘Yeah you’ll get the first shot’ to ‘Well we’ll see what management says’. He knew how good I was, and he knew that I was going to beat him if we had a match. Once he realized that, and made it clear that he wasn’t going to give me any match, I knew I had to act.

So here I was, standing over the two motionless bodies of the two wrestlers who just put on a pretty phenomenal match. But that wasn’t important. What was more important was the IWF World Heavyweight Championship that I was holding in the air. I was taking the title home with me, and there was nothing that anyone could do about it. I should be getting that title match at Homecoming, but I already knew that it wasn’t going to happen. So I guess what I was doing was just a little bit of insurance. I’d give them back this title belt, just as soon as they gave me my championship match. If they wouldn’t give me the match, then I wouldn’t give them back the belt. It was that simple.

I could hear all the boos in the arena, people yelling at me, throwing garbage at me. I grinned at the crowd and told them to bring it on even more. Someone threw a full cup of beer at me, luckily it missed. That was my cue to go. I quickly slid out of the ring and walked up the ramp. Instead of heading right back through the main entrance, I hurried off to the side of the stage, to where there was a small side entrance to the back hallways. I quickly ran to my locker room and shut the door, locking it behind me.

I immediately started stripping down, getting changed. I knew I wouldn’t have a lot of time before someone came looking for me to take back the belt. After my escapade in New Orleans with the Queen of Wrestling title belt, where I almost lost it, IWF had not been too keen on me holding on to any belts any time soon. I was just waiting for Jessica to knock on the door and demand I hand it back over. Luckily, I had planned for that.

I quickly hopped in the shower and just washed all the gross sweat off of my body, before towelling off and getting my street clothes back on. I quickly tossed my wrestling gear into my bag, as well as the IWF Championship belt, before pulling on my sexy 49ers snapback, and my Ray-Bans, and walking towards a small window in the far corner of the dressing room. Whoever designed this place was an idiot, but I guess even if you stuck your head through the window, you couldn’t see any part of the actual dressing room or shower. Whatever. I quickly grabbed my plane ticket from my bag and held it in my mouth while I tossed the bag out the window and on to the ground outside. I had already checked it out earlier, the window led to some closed off area, which led to the other smaller arena beside the stadium. So I was going to go in there, then exit to the back and catch a cab that I had paid to wait there. Then I’d go straight to the airport, and fly back to Los Angeles. I had switched tickets earlier today, so instead of flying it tomorrow like the rest of the IWF, I could leave right away. Rio was cool and all, but I didn’t want to stick around.

Just as I was about to climb out the window, I heard a knock at the locker room door. I waited a second, to hear who it was or what they wanted. But really I already knew the answer to both questions.
Jessica Matthews: “Molly? It’s Jess. Can we come in? We’d like to talk to you”

I said nothing and waited. I could hear Jessica turning the door handle, and finding that it was locked. I could hear her tell someone to get a key.
Jessica Matthews: “Look Molly, we just want the title belt back. It’s IWF property, and at this moment, property  of Ethan Cage. If you just give us the belt back, we’ll leave you alone”

I laughed to myself and slid out the window. I grabbed my bag and ran over to the next arena, the door held open by a brick that I had placed there earlier. I ran inside and through the building, until I reached the exit. I found the cabbie that I had hired, and hopped into the car. As we pulled out, I could see Jessica and a few IWF Security members walking out of the arena, looking around at the busy street, clearly frustrated that they had lost me. I laughed as I was driven to the airport. I couldn’t wait to finish this road trip. Travelling the world was nice, but I missed my Los Angeles home. I missed Cali. I missed my kingdom. It was time for me to head on home.

+++Scene II+++
+++Return from trip sex+++
+++My house, Los Angeles+++
+++Tuesday, April 23rd+++

I lay back in bed, wiping the sweat from my forehead and pulling the covers up to my neck. I was really out of breath. I could hear Charlie beside me, also panting. That was possibly the best sex that I’ve ever had. Maybe it was because it had been weeks since I last had sex that I actually remembered. Maybe it was because Charlie and I were just that good together. But for whatever reason, I was exhausted and extremely satisfied, more so than I’ve ever been.

I looked over at Charlie and smiled. He smiled right back at me, before leaning over and kissing me on the lips. I laughed and laid my head back. I really liked Charlie. I had never liked anyone this much before. When I was gone, at first I was upset that he constantly wanted to hang out and talk and all of that. But eventually I realized how much I missed him. How much I liked him. I had only been back for a few hours, and already we were just back to normal life, as if I had never been gone.

But I still hadn’t told him about what had happened that one night in Australia. How could I tell him? How could anyone tell their boyfriend, someone that they genuinely care about that they cheated on them? It made me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I didn’t want anything to happen to us, and I knew that I would break his heart if I told him. I know how hard it was for him to stay friends with me, as I slept with all kinds of different guys. It’d be hard for anyone with feelings to do that. I sort of understood that now. It would be hard for me to know that Charlie was sleeping with some other bitch while we were dating. That would really upset me. But look at me, doing the exact same thing to him.

But I had to tell him right? I knew I couldn’t go on with this relationship unless I knew he was being honest with me. And it would be the biggest bitch move to demand honesty from him when I wasn’t even being honest myself. Look at me, what the fuck is happening to me. Dating Charlie has made me soft. I actually care about him and sort of want to be a better person for him. Nobody had ever made me want to do that before. I didn’t know what to really make of it. It was definitely a new feeling, but it wasn’t necessarily a bad one. I just wasn’t really prepared to change myself so soon in my life. I figured I had a lot of years of partying and doing whatever shit I wanted to do, before I had to actually get my life on track. No that was a poor choice of words. My life has always been on track. I just figured that eventually I would need to stop partying and maybe take life a bit more seriously, that’s all.
Charlie Hannah: “So, let’s see some of those pictures from the trip”

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and handed it to Charlie. He unlocked it and started sliding through photo after photo. It was mostly of me at clubs getting drunk, but there was a few here and there of the scenery. I wasn’t much of a photographer, so there wasn’t anything special in there. But I did what I could.
Charlie Hannah: “Damn, you’re a regular…damn I don’t know any famous photographers.”

The sarcasm in his voice was easily recognizable. I punched him in the arm for it.
Molly Reid: “You’re an ass, I tried my hardest ok!”

Charlie Hannah: “Haha I’m just kidding! They’re good pictures. There’s a lot too. You seem to have gotten drunk quite a few times.”

I got out of bed and began to grab some clothes out of my dresser and put them on. Charlie was still in bed, looking through the pictures.
Molly Reid: “What can I say, without you there, I didn’t really have much to do. I just went out and partied every night pretty much. Came home alone, missed you, all that stuff”

Charlie didn’t say anything behind me. I turned around slowly and looked at him.
Molly Reid: “Charlie?”

He was looking down at my phone, just not really doing anything else. Didn’t seem to register me saying anything at all. I immediately realized what he was looking at. Oh fuck.
Charlie Hannah: “What the fuck is this?”

Charlie held up the phone so I could see. Fucking shit I thought I deleted all of these pictures from that night. But sure enough, there was Brandon Macdonald, taking a really douchebag looking selfie with my camera. And in the background, sure enough, was an extremely drunk and extremely naked me. Looks like I had some fucking explaining to do.
Molly Reid: “Ummmm…there’s something I need to tell you Charlie”

Charlie Hannah: “You’re fucking right there is! What the hell are you doing, naked on a bed, in the same room as Brandon Macdonald?!”

Molly Reid: “Look I was really drunk! And you were calling me every hour and wanting to talk to me, and you know how I get when people smother me. You just kept bugging me and wouldn’t let me go out, and wanted me to call you all the time. And Brandon is really cool, and he was DJing at a club, and I don’t know, I got really drunk and woke up in his bed. I don’t remember any of this happening. It was just one of my blackout nights”

Charlie stared at me for what felt like hours, but was probably just a few minutes. It was almost like he wasn’t sure what to say to me, like he was really searching for his words. Eventually he just got out of bed and started getting dressed.
Molly Reid: “Charlie, please, can we talk about this?”

Charlie Hannah: “Talk about what Molly? You cheated on me. Plain and simple. What is there to talk about? You going to talk to me about how good it was, or how much better he was than me, or shit like that?”

Molly Reid: “No Charlie! I just wanted to explain and apologize. You have no idea how bad I felt after. I cried for days.”

Charlie Hannah: “And when were you going to tell me? Hmmm?! Were you just going to hope it went away, and I would never find out?  Jesus Molly, does anything have consequences to you, or is it all just some big game in your head? The world doesn’t revolve around you, other people have feelings that you’re fucking with when you do all your shit”

Molly Reid: “You think I don’t know that?! I really like you Charlie, you have no idea how terrible I felt after I did it. I was going to tell you, I was just trying to find the right moment.”

Charlie Hannah: “Well, the right moment would have been immediately after it happened, and even then, that would have been the wrong moment. The right moment would have been before you fucking fucked him, where you could have controlled yourself and not done it”

Molly Reid: “Charlie, I’m so sorry. I got really drunk, and I blacked out. I don’t even remember anything about it, and I’m being dead serious”

Charlie Hannah: “I knew it. I fucking knew this would happen. You always do this shit”

Molly Reid: “I’ve never cheated on you or anyone before!”

Charlie Hannah: “No. Not the cheating. It’s not even about the cheating anymore. We’re done with that. You have bigger problems than cheating on me”

Molly Reid: “What do you mean?”

Charlie Hannah: “I mean your drinking and just your lifestyle in general. Look at you Molly. You’re living a carefree life where you think that nothing bad will ever happen to you and that everything is always a party. Some of us are living in the real world. You go out every night and get plastered drunk, and blackout, and wake up on the grass beside some river. Or in some other dude’s bed with a pile of used condoms on the floor beside you. But do you learn your lesson? No, of course not. You’re Molly Reid, the queen bitch of Los Angeles, nothing bad will ever happen to you. You go out and you do the exact same fucking thing again. I knew it was only a matter of time before you got so drunk that you fucked some other dude. With your track record, I’m surprised it took this long. No Molly, contrary to what you think, I’m not that mad about you cheating. Because I know exactly what it stemmed from. You being an immature little girl, who can’t move on and grow up like the rest of us. Your drinking and the shit you do doesn’t just affect you, it affects other people too Molly. Even before all this, every night I’d go out with you, wondering if you’d come home with me, or just pass out on your own somewhere. I never knew where you were going to end up, be it someone else’s bed, or jail. Do you know how hard that was for me? Trying to put up with all your bullshit? And then, you go on this trip, and not even two weeks in and you’ve already cheated on me after getting blackout drunk. No, I can’t deal with this Molly. I’m done with this. I’m done with you.”

I was crying now, and I couldn’t stop, even though I wanted to so badly. I wanted to defend myself, to tell him that I do whatever I want to do, because that’s who I am. I wanted to tell him that my life has been harder than he’s ever known, and that’s why I drink and party and live the life that I do. But I was just so taken aback by what he said, and the whole situation, that all I could manage was a few sniffles as I wiped tears from my eyes.
Charlie Hannah: “Don’t bother talking to me, or calling me or anything. If I hear that you’re getting help, and I mean serious help, then maybe I’ll contact you. But right now, I just don’t want to hear you, or see you. But I mean it. Get some help. You need it. Get help before this whole thing ruins your life. Because trust me, these things that you do, the ones that you think don’t have any consequences. They do. And one day you’re going to suffer from them. I hope it doesn’t come to that. I really do.”

Charlie grabbed his stuff off of the table and moved towards the door. I tried to call out, tried to tell him how I felt, how sorry I was, how I was going to get help if it meant we could stay together. I would do all those things for him. Instead, all I could manage was a tiny little whimper between tears.
Molly Reid: “Charlie…”

Charlie turned around in the doorway. I could see that there were some tears in his eyes too. I tried to speak, but once again, found it impossible.
Charlie Hannah: “Molly, I loved you. I still do love you. And I mean the real you. The one that’s deep down in there, being supressed by whatever shit you’ve got going on above it. I can love real Molly, I can be with real Molly. But I can’t be with alcoholic Molly. I can’t love alcoholic you. I’m sorry. I really hope you either get help, or find someone that can deal with you, and makes you happy. I just want the best for you. I really do.”

With that, the door to my room was closing, and suddenly he was gone. Just like that. And there I was, sitting in the bed, crying my eyes out. Why did this have to happen today? He was right, I should have told him right away. He still would have said the same thing, but it would have been better than him having to find out through a picture. But fuck me for not deleting that, how could I be so fucking stupid?

He loved me. That part made me die a little inside when I heard it. Any part of me that wasn’t feeling an insane amount of sadness and regret instantly vanished as soon as he said that. Nobody had ever loved me before. Or at least, nobody had ever told me. So now what the fuck do I do? Did he actually love me? I certainly didn’t love him. I mean I really liked him, but love was something completely different. We’d been friends, but we’d only been dating for a little bit, how could I love him that fast? How could he love me that suddenly?

I was actually getting angry all of the sudden. The more I thought about his words, the more I realized they were bullshit. He didn’t love me. If he thought I had a problem, and that I needed to change, and he really did love me, he would help me. He wouldn’t abandon me like that. But no, instead he rips me a new asshole, and then just fucking leaves. Tells me he loves me, but doesn’t want to help me get better. Why?

Because there’s nothing wrong with me. He’s just one of the people like Chuck, who think that I have some big drinking, alcoholic problem. And who the fuck was he to criticize my drinking. He drank almost as much as I did, every night. Why did I have a problem but he didn’t? This was all so fucking stupid.

I feel sad and angry all at the same time. I thought we could date for a long time, I thought he was the right guy for me to actually be with. I was so sad that I was wrong. And I was angry, angry at him for leaving me like that, after saying all that shit. Fucking emotional overload. I needed someone to talk to, just someone to comfort me. But who the fuck did I have left? All my so called friends were abandoning me. I hadn’t talked to Brittney in weeks, I think she was mad that Charlie and I started dating. Fuck it, I had to call Brandon Macdonald. He was the reason this whole shit got started anyways.

I grabbed my phone and dialled him up. I waited, and finally, I heard him pick up the phone.
Brandon Macdonald: “Hello?”

Molly Reid: “Brandon, its Molly”

Brandon Macdonald: “Oh…ummm, hey Molly. How’s it going? You sound different”

Molly Reid: “Sorry. I’ve just been crying. Are you around? Can we meet up?”

Brandon Macdonald: “Crying? Shit that’s not good. And I’m actually not.  I’m in Mexico, on a business trip.”

Molly Reid: “Fuck, can we just talk on the phone then?”

Brandon Macdonald: “What’s it about? I’m kind of busy”

Molly Reid: “Okay, well Charlie dumped me. He found out about our…night…and he got really angry obviously, and then yelled at me and told me he loved me and that I had a problem and now I just don’t know what to think. I just need someone to talk to”

Brandon Macdonald: “Uhhh…don’t you have like, a counsellor, or a friend or something?”

Molly Reid: “Fuck that, like I’d ever have a counsellor. And not really, all my friends either are pissed off at me for some stupid shit, or don’t care enough. You’re really the only person I have, plus, you sort of got me into this anyways”

Brandon Macdonald: “Whoa whoa, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Look I’m sorry for what happened, but we were all drunk. It’s not my fault that you couldn’t control yourself and did what you did”

Molly Reid: “What the fuck, control myself?! I was blackout drunk, if anything, you took advantage of me! Not to mention you legit took a gay ass picture of yourself on my phone with me naked in the background, which is what Charlie saw, which is what actually caused all this shit”

Brandon Macdonald: “You hadn’t told him yet? Well, that’s hardly my fault. You should have told him right away. Obviously he was going to get pissed, I mean, I would if I was in his shoes. You cheated on him, why would you not tell him? That’s not my fault.”

Molly Reid: “What the fuck is your problem?! I call you just looking for help because I thought we were friends, but instead you give me shit for it? Besides, didn’t you cheat on your wife? You fucking hypocrite”

Brandon Macdonald: “Hey fuck off Molly, you called me. You want my help, well here it is. Smarten the fuck up. Don’t get so drunk that you want to fuck anything with two legs and a big cock. You’re still young; you still have time to fix things. But if you gotta stop drinking, or stop partying, or just stop having sex or whatever it is you need to do, then do it. Because you’re not getting any sympathy from me or anyone else. I’m married, I have a career, I can control myself. I can sleep with you and not let it affect my life. But if doing that affects yours, well fuck, you need to change it”

Molly Reid: “You’re a real piece of shit, you know that right?”

Brandon Macdonald: “I’m not paid to be nice. You called me. I’m just being straight with you Molly. Also, before you go, what the fuck are you doing?”

Molly Reid: “What the fuck am I doing?! What the fuck do you think I’m doing?! I’m trying to deal with all of this shit”

Brandon Macdonald: “No, not that. I don’t give a shit about that. I meant stealing the title belt, attacking Ethan after the match, all that shit. You know we could fire you for that right?”

Molly Reid: “So fucking fire me. Go get a new belt made, do whatever it is you have to do. I’ll just keep the original and everyone will know how big pussies everyone at IWF is”

Brandon Macdonald: “Do you think you’re going to get put in the title match or something? Because trust me, Jess has no interest in putting you in that match. So you better figure something else out”

Molly Reid: “Just fuck off Brandon. I called you asking for your help because I thought you were a good guy. But clearly I was wrong”

Brandon Macdonald: “I don’t know what to tell you Molly.”

I just hung up the phone. I couldn’t deal with this anymore. I legitimately thought Brandon was a good guy, and that he would be there as a friend if I needed it. For fucks sake, he slept with me, I thought I at least meant something to him. But apparently I was just another name on his list. He didn’t give a shit about me. Not even as a friend. I was pissed off. The one guy who gives no fucks about what anyone thinks about him, is against me. And was ripping on me, telling me that I was doing life wrong and that I needed to change. Who the fuck was he to tell me this kind of shit? I didn’t deserve this. Why couldn’t people just be real? Instead of faking their way through relationships like clearly Brandon was. Makes me think he’s my friend, that I can talk to him, but really just wants my vagina. Figures.

Fuck this. I looked over at the clock. It was almost five o’clock. After all that had happened today, after all the stress that I’d been going through, all in a span of like thirty minutes, I really needed a drink. I just lost two good friends, one really, really amazing one in Charlie, and what I thought was a good one in Brandon. Both gone, just like that. I looked over at my dresser, where the IWF Championship belt lay. This was supposed to be a great week, one of me celebrating and blackmailing the IWF into giving me a title shot. But nooo, my life had to go and get fucking flipped upside down. Fuck this.

I finally put on the clothes that I had gotten out to wear so long ago. I had just realized that I had been sitting naked in my room the entire time. I grabbed some slutty dress and threw it on, pulled on some underwear, grabbed some heels from my closet, and walked out the door. I grabbed my purse off of the table in the other room, before quickly walking into the bathroom. I wiped the remaining tears out of my eyes, and quickly put some drops in to get rid of the redness. I touched up my makeup, so I looked like I wasn’t crying all day. Once I had gotten completely ready, I ran out the door and walked to the front of my house, calling a cab as I did so. I was going to get so drunk tonight, I could already tell. I was going to have fun tonight, whether I wanted to or not. I didn’t want to think about Charlie, and this was the one way to put him out of my mind.

+++Scene III+++
+++At the Club Drunk+++
+++Los Angeles California+++
+++Tuesday, April 23rd+++

OOC NOTE: I tried to make this scene as least graphic and detailed as possible, but the general idea is something that I needed to get across. Just a warning/apology that this scene might be upsetting to anyone who has had to deal with this before

I stumbled over to the bar to order a couple more shots. It was about one in the morning now, and I was fucking gone. I was beyond hammered; I was surprised that I could even stand up, let alone talk somewhat coherently. It was actually quite a feat.

I grabbed my shots and downed them both rather quickly. I looked around the club. A lot of hot guys, and a lot of girls too. I had been dancing with a few of my friends from school, but they had left at this point. I had nothing to go back home to, so I figured I’d stay for a little bit longer. I was about to walk back onto the dancefloor when someone grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. I caught myself before I fell over, and looked up at a somewhat cute guy standing in front of me. He smiled at me, before talking. He had some sort of European accent, I couldn’t tell what it was though.
Guy: “I couldn’t help but notice your beauty from across the bar. You’re very stunning”

Molly Reid: “Ohthank youuu!”

Guy: “I bought you this drink, will you accept this gift from me to you?”

Molly Reid: “You’re funny!”

I took the drink from his hand and smiled. I quickly downed the whole thing without a second thought. Had I been more sober, that probably wouldn’t have happened. But I was so drunk that nothing mattered to me. The drink was amazing, and he pulled me over to where two of his friends were sitting.

He introduced me to them, and they all had accents too. I kept laughing at whatever they said, just because I was so drunk and their accents were so funny. They told me about how they came here to go to school from some country. Obviously I wasn’t listening that hard and didn’t really care. I had a few more drinks with them, we danced for a bit, they were really nice guys.

After a while I started to feel really weird. Everything was moving really slowly, and I was getting somewhat dizzy. I took a step towards the tables and immediately fell over. The three friends immediately helped me back to my feet.
Guy: “I think you should go home”

I nodded my head. I couldn’t even talk right now. I had never felt this way before, but I also don’t think I had ever been this drunk before. Maybe this is what alcohol poisoning felt like. Two of the guys put my arms around their shoulders, and began to help me walk out of the club and onto the street.

My vision was really blurry, and my brain seemed to be flashing. It was like I would blink, and suddenly we’d be somewhere that we weren’t a second ago. Then I’d blink again, and we’d be somewhere else. Everything was skipping, and I still felt really sick. My vision suddenly and randomly stopped blurring, and I could finally see where I was. I looked around. There was nobody around, and I mean nobody. We were in some sort of random abandoned area of the projects. I suddenly realized that I hadn’t even told these guys where I lived. And then everything started to make sense.

The friendliness of the guys. My feeling sick to my stomach, the dizziness, and the vision problems. The fact that I didn’t even tell them where to take me, and now we were in some dark, abandoned area in the middle of nowhere. That drink that they gave me. FUCK. Why did I drink that?

I suddenly pushed away from the guys holding me and tried to run away. But while my eyesight had recovered, my balance had not. I immediately fell down, scraping my knee up. But I had to get away. I was scared now, like terrified. There were three of them, and I was in heels and a tight dress. I could hear them running after me. Sober, I’m sure I could outrun all of these guys. But as drunk as I was, not to mention drugged, and with what I was wearing, I stood no chance. One of them reached me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I started kicking and screaming and punching. This wasn’t happening without a fight.
Guy: “Stop fighting whore, you can’t walk into a club alone looking like this and expect anything not to happen”

I punched him in the face. I tried to run again, but I tripped and fell immediately. I felt hands reach at me, arms wrapping around me. I kicked and screamed some more as I felt my dress rising, and hands groping at me. Tears were pouring down my face now. Not only did Charlie dump me and yell at me. Not only did I lose my one last friend. But now I was about to get raped by three guys, and there was nobody who could help me. Why God? Why was I being punished like this? Haven’t I been through enough?
Guy: “I’m going to enjoy this. And don’t worry slut, you’ll enjoy it too”

I could feel the hands, moving things around, getting things out of the way. I screamed louder and louder, desperately trying to escape and get away from this. I could hear one of them yell at me to shut up and take it. Then suddenly, a sharp pain in the back of my head, and darkness.

+++Scene IV+++
+++Video Blog time+++
+++My house, Los Angeles+++
+++Saturday, April 27th+++

I sit down at the chair in front of my computer, and flip it open. I loaded up my video blog page and waited for it to get all ready. I was so ready for this week to be over. Nobody knew what happened to me. The hospital had kept it a pretty big secret that I was there. I didn’t tell anyone. As far as the world was concerned, I was just at home, being a bitch, holding onto the IWF title that I had stolen. Speaking of which…

I reached over and grabbed the IWF title off of the shelf beside me. I placed it over my shoulder and looked at the camera. I laughed to myself slightly. I should get an Oscar for this acting performance. I was a mess emotionally right now, but no way was I going to let anyone know that. Fuck everyone.

Molly Reid
Well well well. It’s been a while since I spoke to anyone, hasn’t it? Aside from a few tweets here and there, I’ve pretty much kept to myself recently. But as you can see by this lovely title belt on my shoulder, there was a reason for that. And I think my secrecy and quietness paid off in the end, don’t you?

Molly Reid
I had to keep quiet. When I get in these anger filled rages, I can’t control what I say. I don’t know if suddenly I’ll reveal all the secret plans that I’ve made with myself. So I decided to shut my mouth for a few weeks, because I knew that if I talked, I’d end up telling everyone about what I was going to do to Ethan. And I couldn’t risk that being spoiled. Before anyone asks themselves, yes, these were my intentions the entire time. I never had any real friendship-esque feelings for Ethan. The guy is a cock. But what I saw was yet another opportunity to rise to the top. With Ethan, I could use him to further push myself into IWF management’s eyes, to remind them that I’m the best wrestler in this entire company. He was the number one contender, and if I didn’t side with him, I stood to fight medium level wrestlers for the rest of my career. Only compared to me, those medium level wrestlers are shit-level wrestlers. I didn’t want to spend the rest of my career fighting pussies like Tim Patrick and cunts like Blyss Lockhart. No, I wanted more chances to fight the best. So I knew I had to act, I knew I had to get their attention somehow. Especially when, even after I beat Griffin, they gave me absolutely no indication that I would ever be considered for a spot in an IWF Championship match.

Molly Reid
So yeah. After playing the friendship card with Ethan for about a month, I realized that it wasn’t working. I needed to do something else, something that would really get people’s attention. Something that would make them realize that I wasn’t fucking around when I said I wanted the IWF Championship. So I knocked Ethan the fuck out and stole his title belt. The one thing that puts him ahead of me in the eyes of everyone. But hey, Ethan, I wasn’t going to fuck you over without at least rewarding you for the last month of pretend friendship I had with you. I gave you the gift of being IWF Champion. So you should at least be grateful for that right? Even though I took your title, you’re still champion, technically speaking.

Molly Reid
I stole the title belt because it should be mine. Hate me for what I did all you want, I really don’t give a single shit. Call me a coward for attacking them after the match, call me a bitch for not winning the title honourably. Do whatever you want, I couldn’t care less. The end result is that what I did served its purpose. I wasn’t getting my chance for whatever fucking reason, and so I needed to show them that I was serious. That I was going to fuck IWF over and over and over until they gave me my title shot. And guess what? It fucking worked. Now I get a chance to fight for the IWF Championship against Griffin and Ethan. A chance to once and for all prove that I am the best wrestler in this company. I didn’t think I needed to keep proving it, but I guess one more time should do the trick for all the doubters out there. Jessica can’t hold me back forever, and I’m surprised she even tried. I thought we were at least somewhat good friends, but apparently she was just a stupid bitch like the rest of the girls here in IWF. One who thought that she could stand in my way. Well guess what Jess? YOU CAN’T. This is my world that you’re in. My manipulative, bitch-like conniving ways know no bounds. I’ve told everyone from the beginning that I’ll use any situation that I can to get ahead in life. And would you look at that. That’s exactly what I did here. Ethan gave me a chance to do what I knew I needed to do.

Molly Reid
And what I needed to do was kick him in the skull. He was supposed to get hurt, supposed to not be able to fight against Griffin for the title. It was a last minute decision too. I actually had no intentions of attacking Ethan after the show two weeks ago, until I saw Griffin talking in the ring. Well, trying to talk, it was hard to hear him with all the dicks in his mouth. But when I made out that he wanted to get revenge on Ethan, I knew that was my perfect chance. If I took out Ethan, and Jess and the rest of management suspected it was Griffin, what would they do? Oh right, they would put Ethan’s best friend and partner in the match instead of him, to get revenge. But noooo, Ethan had to go and make a full recovery. So that was when I reverted back to my old plan obviously. Make Ethan win, attack him afterwards, steal his title. Use it for ransom in order to get into a title match. And that plan worked gloriously. I did everything that I planned to do, and in the end, became the first woman to ever get a chance to become the IWF Champion.

Molly Reid
Excuse me while I direct a bit of anger towards the IWF management for a minute. How the fuck am I the first woman to ever compete for the IWF title? Like, does the entire management team have shit for brains, or are you guys just that fucking sexist? I’m no feminist by any means, but come the fuck on. Are you seriously going to tell me that no other woman did enough to deserve a title match? Look back into the annals of IWF history and tell me that not a single other girl deserved a chance. As much as I can’t stand Tiffani the bitch, she’s done enough ass-kicking to deserve a shot. Seriously, not only was she the longest reigning Queen of Wrestling champion in IWF history, but she kicked a lot of ass, and a lot of it was man ass. But no, because she is a woman, she doesn’t deserve a title shot. She’s not good enough to compete with the big boys. They’d punch her in the tits, give her a nice cootchie kick, and send her off crying to her boy Alex Remington. Or what about Alison Williams. The girl that won a championship from a guy, held it for multiple defenses, and then gave it up to her girlfriend or something. The tapes were somewhat confusing on that part. Not only that, but she has the third most Path to Valhalla eliminations, many of which were also against men. And then finally, look at Anna Stone, creator of the Queen of Wrestling title. This girl, from the tapes I’ve seen, beat man after man, and kicked a serious amount of ass. Like enough ass that she was able to actually win the Path to Valhalla match, and get a chance to main event at the biggest show in IWF. But why did it come to that point? She should have gotten a title shot long before she ever needed to win that stupid match to get an opportunity. Maybe she would have after From the Ashes, but I heard she vanished and then died. Although she follows me on Twitter, so I guess she isn’t that dead after all. Anyways, the point I’m trying to make here is that it’s fucking horseshit that I’m the first girl to fight for the title. Out of all the girls in IWF history, while it’s clear that I’m the best, there were still plenty who did enough to deserve a shot. But fuck me right, I had to literally steal the championship in order to get put in that match. Alright, enough about the stupid decisions of the IWF. And before any of you get the idea that I’m going to try and win this title “on behalf of all the IWF women”, you can all shut the fuck up. I’m winning this title on behalf of myself and nobody else. Me being IWF Champion doesn’t mean that it’s open season on women getting title shots. No, but if you’re fucking good enough to fight me, then fight me. I’m not going to be giving away title matches just because you’re a woman and you want to be like me. Nobody can be like me.

Molly Reid
Fuck, enough. Onto the match this week. Before anyone decides to go nuts and claim that I don’t deserve to be in this match, and I’m only in it because I stole the title, let me stop you right there. You’re actually half right. I’m only in the match because I stole the title. I’m not like the rest of you fuckers in IWF, who just sit around and wait for the company to give you chances. No, I make my own fucking chances. I made my own chance this past week, and look at that, it paid off. I wasn’t getting a title shot, so I did what I needed to do to get one. So yeah, I’m only in the match because I stole the title. But if you don’t think I deserve the match, then you must be fucking retarded. Not a figure of speech, I’m dead serious. You would have to have some serious mental incapability to actually believe that after all that I’ve done in IWF, that I don’t deserve a title shot. My first match in IWF was on February 5th. That’s 81 fucking days ago. In that time, I have never been pinned. Think about that for a second please. In almost three months here, I have never been pinned one time. I haven’t even lost actually, since that match with Gordon and Blyss was about as bullshit a match as there ever was. But I digress. Nobody can beat me. I’ve proven that over and over again. Griffin Hawkins, the former IWF Champion, he can’t beat me. What more do I need to do to prove that I deserve to be in this match? Rhetorical question, because there is nothing more that I need to do to deserve a title shot. This is a match that I should have been in a long time ago, and I’m just happy that IWF came to their fucking senses and put me in the match. Now, as for my opponents this week…

Molly Reid
Ethan! You’re the IWF Champion! Doesn’t it feel good? Don’t you just love when all your dreams of being the best in the company come true? I bet it would feel a lot better if you actually had the IWF Championship to celebrate with, wouldn’t it? Yeah…sorry about that. Oh wait, no I’m not. The only reason you won the title is because I kicked Griffin in the fucking skull, and you took advantage of that. Pretty shitty way to win. But don’t worry. Your title reign will only end up being less than a week. When they look back at this, nobody will care about the pussy way you won the title for a week. They’ll be far too busy focusing on the first woman wrestler in IWF history to be the IWF Champion. But seriously, do you think that you can beat me Ethan? Do you think that you have all the wrestling skills to beat the girl who knocked you out cold last week? I mean, you’re a better wrestler than 99% of the IWF roster, that’s for sure. But that’s more because the IWF roster is a bunch of fucking scrubs that don’t even deserve to share the same arena as you. But while you’re better than most of the wrestlers here, that doesn’t say much about your chances to beat me. Because when it comes to wrestling skill, I’m on a whole different fucking level. No matter how hard people try, they just can’t seem to figure me out. Nobody knows how to beat me, because it’s never happened. And it never will happen. So what gives you a chance to beat me? Because you knew me and so you know how I operate? Is it because you know girls like me, the ones who do whatever they can to get ahead? Well listen closely Ethan. You’ve never known a girl like me, and you’ve never known me. I’m not just some typical slutty girl who uses her vagina as leverage to get ahead. No, everyone knows at this point that I’m so much more than that. I may use whatever means necessary to get ahead, but when it comes time to fight in that ring, I don’t fucking disappoint. That’s the difference between me and other girls. They use that shit because they have to. I do it because I want to. I could sit back, and just wait until Jessica got fired for doing a shit job as General Manager, and then wait some more until the new GM inevitably gave me a title shot because they couldn’t ignore me any longer. But fuck waiting. I’m not a patient person. So I do whatever I need to do to speed things up. Same end result, a quarter of the time.

Molly Reid
Griffin, how’s it going? Your head still hurting? I would bet that it is. Considering I haven’t seen you on Twitter in a while. I’m sure the doctors told you to stay away from computers and to rest up. And good for you, listening to them. You wouldn’t want to be anything less than 100% for our match this weekend. Speaking of which, why are you in this match? Is it because of that gay-ass rematch clause in your contract, which I assume every wrestling contract ever pointlessly has? I mean, it sure as hell can’t be because you deserve a chance. You lost to Ethan, get the fuck over it. Three weeks ago, I beat you cleanly. There was no controversy, no extra help that allowed me to win. No, I kicked you in the fucking skull and pinned you. One. Two. Three. There was nothing strange about the win. So please tell me what the fuck you think is going to be so different this time around? You think that because Ethan is in this match, that you won’t have to worry about me focusing solely on beating you, and that somehow you’ll use that to win? You still have to fight Ethan, who, let me remind you, beat you last week. I wasn’t the only one to kick you in the head last week. This is going to be a good old fashioned three person brawl. There’s no gay alliances, no fucking teamwork. There’s just a free for all. So not only do you have to deal with me, but Ethan too. The two people who you’ve lost to in the last three weeks. And somehow you think you still stand a chance? That’s pretty laughable. I don’t even know what more to say about you. I mean, I beat you already. So get the fuck out. What are you going to say to me or to anyone that is going to convince them that the same thing isn’t going to happen again? Whatever you decide to say Griffin, just remember. I beat you. You can’t change that. While you have no idea what it takes to beat me, I know exactly what it takes to beat you. So sure, tell everyone that this time will be different. Make up some pussy excuse about why you lost to me the first time. But trust me, this match is going to have the same result. Only this time, I’ll be leaving with the IWF Championship. And this time, I’ll be leaving with it deservingly.

Molly Reid  
So bring it the fuck on Griffin and Ethan. I can’t wait to hear what you two have to say about yourselves, about what happened last week. I’m ready to hear the great childish insults you two will throw at me. Molly’s a bitch, Molly’s a drunk, Molly’s a hypocrite, Molly’s a slut. It never gets old guys. Maybe one of you will think of some creative new one this time. But I doubt it. So bring it the fuck on. Just know that the two of you stand absolutely zero chance of beating me. This title is mine, and this week’s match is just my contract signing. If you know what’s best for you, don’t drag the match out. Because the longer the match goes, the more you’re going to get hurt.  Do yourselves a favour and just lay the fuck down and take your beatings like a couple of men. And then congratulate me when I become the next IWF Champion.

Molly Reid
This week is my week. This match is my match. Everything I’ve done in the past has been to get to this point. I’ve finally got my chance to become IWF champion. And now that I’ve got this chance, I’m not going to fucking waste it. I will become IWF Champion. I will beat Griffin Hawkins and Ethan Cage and win the title. If you don’t like the sound of that, well, tough fucking titties. Get fucking used to it. Because, just like I’ve been saying all along, I’m the greatest wrestler in this entire company. Nothing anyone can do or say is going to change that fact. And this Sunday, at Homecoming, if there are any doubters left about my greatness, trust me, you’ll all be silenced. After Sunday, whenever someone mentions the greatest wrestler in all of IWF, they’ll all be saying the same name. Molly Reid.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down