Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homecoming vs Ethan Cage vs Griffin Hawkins (IWF Title Match) - RP #2

Go down

Homecoming vs Ethan Cage vs Griffin Hawkins (IWF Title Match) - RP #2 Empty Homecoming vs Ethan Cage vs Griffin Hawkins (IWF Title Match) - RP #2

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm

+++Scene I+++
+++Waking Up in a Strange Place+++
+++LAC+USC Medical Center, Los Angeles+++
+++Wednesday, April 24th+++

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I opened my eyes and looked around. Bright lights shining down on me, really affecting my vision. I squinted and tried to figure out where I was. I tried to roll over, but ran into a metal frame. I tried to sit up, but couldn’t really. Eventually, my eyes became a little more adjusted to the light, and I could finally make out where I was. It looked like a hospital room. There was a person in a doctor’s coat standing over beside me, looking down at some papers. He seemed to hear me moving, because he suddenly turned around and looked at me.
Doctor: “Ah, you’re awake. Right on schedule. How are you feeling Ms. Reid?”

I lifted my hand up and held my head. I was a little sore, especially the back of my head. I desperately tried to remember what had happened to me. Why was I here, in the hospital? The last thing I remembered was going to the club down from my house. I remember getting a drink, and then dancing for a while. But after that, my mind went blank. I tried to remember more about what had happened yesterday. Right, Charlie left me, and Brandon was a dick. I remember being mad at both of them, but also really depressed. I went to the bar to sort of drink away my feelings. But for the life of me, I could not remember what happened at the club.

My whole body was really sore though. The back of my head felt like I had smashed it into a brick wall or something. My arms hurt, my legs hurt. And, well, my vagina was really sore. It just felt weird, like I had had really rough sex last night. But Charlie dumped me, and there’s no way I would have had sex with anyone last night. Not after Charlie dumped me like he did. I mean I was a bit of a slut, or I used to be at least, but even I wouldn’t have done that. No matter how drunk I got. I was too upset with what had happened to do anything with anyone.

Suddenly, everything hit me like a stack of bricks. The lack of memory. The hospital. The soreness. Everything was pointing to the clear and obvious.
Molly Reid: “Oh my god”

The doctor shook his head sadly as he could tell I had realized what had happened. He grabbed some papers from his table and walked back over to me. He looked down at me.
Doctor: “Ms. Reid, I know this is very difficult to hear, and talk about, but I am just going to go over what we found and what happened last night. Is that ok?”

I nodded my head, wiping my eyes as I did so. If what I thought was true, I really didn’t want to hear or talk about it. But I knew I had to.
Doctor: “Last night, around three in the morning, emergency dispatchers were called, when someone found you unconscious in a back alley. They were not aware of who you were or what had happened, but they found you naked with a ripped dress beside you. We picked you up and brought you here, and kept you overnight. We ran tests, and we found high levels of Rohypnol in your system. I can imagine that you don’t remember much of anything from last night, is that right?”

I nodded my head. I really couldn’t remember anything. I kept trying, but nothing was really coming back to me. Pieces here and there, but I couldn’t tell if they were real, or just dreams. It was extremely weird. In my mind, last night hadn’t even happened. But clearly it did, since I was here, in the hospital. I couldn’t stand hearing him talk and beat around the bush like this. I needed to know.
Molly Reid: “Doc I just need to know…did I…was I...raped...last night?”

The doctor looked at me sadly, and I knew. I started to cry. Not hard or anything, not nearly as bad as when Charlie broke up with me. But I was crying nonetheless. The doctor walked over and put his hand on my shoulder.
Doctor: “We found traces of three different people. We’ve given you emergency contraception medication, and we’ve been treating all other wounds and injuries that you suffered. You’ll be sore for the next day or so, but you should be able to walk out of here on your own tomorrow”

Tomorrow. Great. That left me with only four days to prepare for my fight on Sunday. If I could even compete in the fight. He said I would only be sore for a few days, so I could probably fight, even in the condition I was in. It was a title fight, I finally got one, there was no way I was going to miss out. Even if I had been…raped.
Molly Reid: “Will I be able to fight on Sunday? I’m a wrestler and I have a match, will I be able to fight?”

Doctor: “Ms. Reid, we do not advise any strenuous physical activity by anyone who’s been sexually assaulted. For at least a few weeks. While you may feel healthy and physically capable, many victims experience months of mental trauma that can seriously affect their daily lives. I would really not recommend doing any serious physical activity for some time”

I sat in silence. For whatever reason, I was not as devastated as I thought I would be over this. What happened to me was something that ruined lives. Getting raped was nothing to take lightly, and by all accounts, I should be afraid, nervous, upset, devastated. And in a way I was. But maybe it was because I didn’t remember any of it. It was hard to get really upset over something that I really had no idea of ever happening. I was angry at whoever did this obviously, but maybe if I hadn’t been drugged, and I remembered what had happened, and I had actually experienced the whole rape, then I would be way more upset, and angry, and hurt, and devastated.

Or maybe it was because this is exactly what Charlie was talking about. I deserved this. After everything Charlie had called me out on. All my drinking and partying and everything taking over my life. He was right. Everything he said was right. My drinking was affecting not only me, but everyone around me. He said that something really bad was going to happen to me eventually. All my drinking until I blacked out, doing crazy shit just because I thought it would be fun, and not caring about any consequences. He knew that one day it would come back to bite me. He knew that one day, I would get myself into something so bad, that it would serious affect my life. Well he was right, and he didn’t have to wait long.

So yeah, I deserved every bit of this. I didn’t listen to him. I didn’t listen to Brandon. I didn’t listen to Chuck. I didn’t listen to anyone. Everyone who told me to get help, to stop drinking, they all warned me. They all told me that I needed to change. They were all right. If I had listened to them, I would have never been raped. If I had listened to them, I would be living a happy life, still with Charlie, still with all my friends. But instead, I ignored them. And exactly what they had told me would happen, did happen. So yeah, I deserved every little bit of what happened to me.
Doctor: “Ms. Reid, I have an officer here from the Los Angeles Police Department. Do you think you’ll be okay to answer a few questions?”

I nodded my head. I didn’t think I would be any help at all, considering I couldn’t remember anything. But I know that they had to ask me, so I figured I would be as helpful as I could. The doctor walked to the door and opened it, and motioned for someone to walk inside. A police officer walked in with a notepad in his hand and sat down in a chair beside me.
Police Officer: “Ms. Reid, I’m Officer Smith from the L.A.P.D. I’d like to ask you a few questions, if that’s ok with you”

I nodded my head again. He started writing stuff down on his notepad almost right away. Probably just my information and the time and date of this conversation. Stuff for charges and stuff no doubt.
Police Officer: “So, you were at the Zanzibar nightclub in Santa Monica last night, correct?”

Molly Reid: “Yes. I remember going there, that’s really all though”

Police Officer: “Did you go alone?”

Molly Reid: “Yes”

Police Officer: “Do you know if you met anyone there at any point? Or maybe you just know any friends who might go there often, and maybe saw you?”

Molly Reid: “I know the bartenders at the Zanzibar pretty well from other times, so one of them was probably working”

Police Officer: “Ok. And is there anything you can remember, other than just being at the club?”

I tried to remember anything that would help the officer. But I really just remembered only getting to the club, and dancing and drinking. Nothing really specific stood out. Nothing that would help him figure out who did this to me.
Molly Reid: “Not really. I remember getting there. That’s it”

Police Officer: “Ok Ms. Reid, if that’s all you can remember, that’s ok. I’m just trying to get as much detail as I can, because at this point, we have no real idea who did this to you. We interviewed a few people who were at the club last night. We didn’t tell them what it was for. But none of them seem to remember you leaving with anybody. They said one minute you were dancing with many different people, as you were doing all night, and then the next minute you were just gone. So at this point, the only thing we have to go off of is that there were three people. Most likely friends, in a group. If there is anything, anything at all that you can remember. Please, call me”

The officer handed me a business card with his phone number on it. He stood up and began to walk towards the door. I felt bad not giving him anything. I didn’t want to be looked at as some weak little victim. There must be something that I could remember that would give the police any kind of real help in identifying these guys. I really racked my brains, searching hard for any real memory of what had happened last night. Suddenly, there it was. It wasn’t any picture or image or any real description of their face. But what I could remember was a voice. Someone yelling at me before I blacked out. I couldn’t really make out what he said, but that was because I couldn’t understand through his thick accent.
Molly Reid: “Wait! German! They were German”

The police officer stopped and turned around to look at me. He walked back towards me and pulled out his notepad, looking at me as he sat back down beside me. He began to quickly write down what I was saying.
Police Officer: “Are you sure? How do you know they were German?”

Molly Reid: “I can remember one of them yelling something at me, and they had a thick German accent. Maybe Polish, but I think German. I don’t know what they look like, or what they said or anything. I just remember a pretty thick German accent.”

The officer finished writing everything down and closed up his notepad. He stuffed it back into his chest pocket and stood up. He put his arm on my shoulder and squeezed it tightly.
Police Officer: “Thank you, that’s great information. I’m so sorry this happened to you Ms. Reid”

The officer began to walk out the door, but then I realized one more thing that I wanted to ask the police officer. Something that he might not be able to do, but I really wanted to see for myself.
Molly Reid: “Wait, Officer Smith. Is it possible for you to not release my name with this or anything? I’m a pretty big name wrestler and I really don’t want my name out there tied to a rape investigation. At least, not yet. I don’t need to deal with that on top of all of this. If that’s possible, please.”

Police Officer: “Sure. Since we have no suspects yet, we cannot lay down a charge on anything. So we’ll run the investigation with your name anonymous. However, when we find the suspects, and we have to charge them, we will have to release your name. But that might take a little bit of time. So for the time being, you won’t have to deal with any of this. And of course, we’ll be in touch”

Molly Reid: “Thank you so much”

The police officer walked out and shut the door behind him. I wiped my eyes, trying not to show how upset I was with all of this. I tried to sit up a little higher in my hospital bed, but there was not enough pillows to hold me up, and too many things attached to me. Suddenly the door opened and the doctor walked back inside and looked at me. I suddenly realized that I was alone in the hospital. Figures. Not a single friend came to sit beside me when they heard I was in the hospital. Maybe nobody knew. Or maybe I was just really alone in this city now. What the fuck had I done with my life.
Doctor: “You have a visitor Molly. Should I send him in?”

Molly Reid: “Who is it? But yeah, send him in please”

I hoped it was Charlie, but I knew it wasn’t. He wouldn’t come see me any time soon, especially after what he had told me yesterday. If he did come, he would probably just say that he told me so, and that I deserved it for all the stuff that I’ve done in the past. And he would be right.

I watched as the door to the door to my hospital room opened. The doctor walked in, and right behind him was Bill Stevens. He was probably the last person I expected to see here. I hadn’t seen Bill since he took me to his Alcoholics Anonymous meeting and told his story about what happened. I had stormed out because I thought his taking me there was a clever ploy to get me to start rethinking my own life and come join in on the meeting. Looking back now, I’m sure that is what he was trying to do, but now I realized that he was right all along. I did have a problem, and I did need AA. I needed all the help and support that I could get.

Bill walked over to me and didn’t say a word; he just looked down at me. Before I could say anything, he leaned over and hugged me tightly, as I burst into tears. Maybe now, seeing Bill, this entire situation was beginning to affect me more. The initial shock was wearing off, and now I just felt dirty, and disgusting, and worthless. I felt like a piece of garbage, used, abused, and tossed on the side of the road. And that was basically what I was. Nobody wanted me, nobody cared about me. I was just there to fuck and then forget.
Molly Reid: “I’m so sorry Bill”

Bill Stevens: “Don’t be sorry Molly, you did nothing wrong”

Molly Reid: “I did. I shouldn’t have yelled at you at your AA meeting. I shouldn’t have stormed off like that, and most importantly, I shouldn’t have tried to remove you from my life. I’m so sorry”

Bill Stevens: “But Molly, you were right. I did bring you to my AA meeting to try to convince you to understand what you were doing and hoped that you would join. I was being selfish, thinking that I could solve a problem that was yours and yours alone.”

Molly Reid: “But you were only trying to help. If I had let people try to help me earlier, I wouldn’t have…you know. But instead I was too convinced that everything I did was the right thing to do, and that I was doing nothing wrong. I was convinced everyone else had a problem with my drinking, when really everyone was just looking out for me. Because they knew how much of a problem my drinking really was. And I didn’t listen to anyone. And I lost a lot of people that I care about because of it.”

Bill Stevens: “People your age don’t understand what it’s like to go through something like this. While they’ll be mad at first, eventually they’ll get over it. You haven’t lost all your friends. You’re just going to earn them back.”

Molly Reid: “I’m so sorry Bill. I can’t believe this all happened. I really fucked up. This is all my fault”

Bill Stevens: “Molly no. None of this is your fault. The only people at fault are the ones who did this to you. And God will judge them for what they’ve done. You are the victim here, and don’t let anyone else or any of your thoughts tell you otherwise.”

Molly Reid: “But if I hadn’t cheated on Charlie, then he wouldn’t have broken up with me, and then we’d be having a happy relationship and I wouldn’t have gone out last night and nothing would have happened”

Bill Stevens: “Doesn’t matter. What’s done is done. You can’t go back and say what-if to every situation in your life up until this present moment. You can only look back and learn from your mistakes. And this assault wasn’t anything anyone deserved, especially not you. You are the victim here Molly, and you better start believing that. Because the faster you’re able to understand that this wasn’t your fault, the faster you’ll be able to move on and bounce back stronger than ever. Say it with me. This wasn’t my fault”

Molly Reid: “This wasn’t my fault”

Bill Stevens: “You’re right, it wasn’t. I’m glad to hear you admit it”

I chuckled at the joke through my tears as Bill smiled and hugged me again. I wiped my eyes and looked up at him. He was right after all. I couldn’t change the past. All I could do was learn from the mistakes that I’d made. And there were plenty of mistakes to choose from.
Molly Reid: “Thank you Bill. Everyone always told me that eventually something really bad would happen to me if I kept drinking like I did. I didn’t believe them. I guess getting raped was the thing that it took to make me realize that they were all right, and that I wasn’t invincible.”

I hated saying the word rape. Especially when I was saying it about me. I was still in a bit of shock that this had happened to me. I had accepted it, but because I couldn’t remember anything about it, it was hard to really believe it. Maybe that was a good thing though. If I couldn’t remember it, then maybe I wouldn’t have as huge an emotional trauma as a lot of other victims suffer. I was glad, but I also felt really terrible. As a girl who has had a lot of fortunate luck in her life, for me to get raped and not remember any of it, and to not be too broken by it, that was lucky. Most girls who suffer through this are reminded of it every day. I wish I could help them, I really do.
Bill Stevens: “Well sometimes that’s all it takes. Like I told you at that meeting, it took one big shocking moment for me to realize my problem as well. Sometimes the bad things that God throws at us end up having a golden lining. Perhaps this was one of them. We find out a lot about ourselves when we hit rock bottom. And no offense, but I think it’s safe to say that you’re somewhere around there.”

Molly Reid: “None taken, you’re completely right. This is the lowest and most disgusting I’ve ever felt in my life. I want to be better, I need to be a better person. Bill, could you help me be a better person? You’re the closest thing I’ve ever had to a dad since mine died. Maybe that’s one of the things I’ve been running from in my life. Can you help me, please?”

Bill Stevens: “Molly, of course I will help you. I’m always here for you, even when you got mad at me. I wasn’t mad or upset with you. Just disappointed. But if you had needed it, I would have been there for you in a second. Please, please know that.”

Molly Reid: “I do now. Thank you Bill. I love you so much”

Bill Stevens: “I love you too Molly. I’m so sorry. But I know you too well. You aren’t going to let this bring you down will you?”

Molly Reid: “I hope not. Do you think I should fight on Sunday? The doctor says they don’t advise anyone doing any physical activity after an assault like this.”

Bill Stevens: “Well, the way I see it, you really have no choice. You’ve worked your ass off to get where you are. You’ve finally been given a title opportunity after months of trying to get noticed by the higher-ups. If it took you this long to get just this match, how can you back out now? You may never get another chance if you throw this away. This is your time to shine Molly. I think after all that’s happened to you, just going out and wrestling, doing something that you love, it’s really going to help you out. I would wrestle.”

I smiled. It was like he was reading my mind. I really wanted to wrestle, if not just to get my mind off of all of this. Maybe that was exactly what I needed right now. To just go out there, do what I do best, and kick some ass inside a wrestling ring. Not to mention, I may never get another chance at the IWF Championship title. If I threw this shot away, I could be throwing away everything. My entire career was riding on this match. If I couldn’t be champion, then what was the point?
Molly Reid: “Bill…Nobody else came to see me. Do you…do you think you could stay with me until I get released tomorrow?”

Bill reached into his backpack and pulled out a few DVDs. He smiled at me. I grabbed one of the DVDs from him and looked at it. It was a compilation video of a bunch of Griffin Hawkins’ wrestling matches. The other DVD was one of a fair amount of Ethan Cage matches. I laughed. Even now, after I had essentially fired Bill and not talked to him for a month, he was still my coach. He was still making fight tapes, he was still going to help me find weaknesses to exploit, and ways for me to win. That is why I loved Bill.
Bill Stevens: “But if I stay with you, you’re going to have to promise me something”

Molly Reid: “Oh? And what’s that?”

Bill Stevens: “On Friday night, you come to my AA meeting. And you don’t just sit there. You stand up and tell your story. If you join our group Molly, I promise that not only will you have me to talk to or look after you, but you’ll have the fifteen other people in that group as well. Please do this, not for me, not for Charlie, not for anyone except for yourself. Do it for yourself. You’ve already admitted that you have a problem. Now do what most people can’t do, and do something about the problem.”

I sat there thinking for a bit. He was right, I did admit that I had a problem. It took this rape to make me realize it. But if I just went back and continued to drink until I couldn’t control myself, what would happen next? I get raped again? Or maybe it would get worse. I could get hurt, I could even die. I couldn’t keep up a life like this. I had to stop. And Bill was right. I was strong enough to do something about it. Plus, if Bill was there with me, I wouldn’t feel so uncomfortable doing it. I had to do it. If Charlie would ever take me back, he would need to see that I’ve changed. He would need to see that I wasn’t the same Molly that cheated on him.
Molly Reid: “I will. I want to change. I want to deal with my problem”

Bill Stevens: “Good. First meeting is on Friday night. We’ll go to that”

I smiled as I sat up and hugged Bill again. I was so glad that I had someone like him still in my life. He was the one person that didn’t run out on me. He was the one person who wanted to help me become a better person. And while everyone else who left me did so for my own good, I needed people like Bill just as much as I needed people like Charlie. Charlie helped me realize that I had a problem, and Bill was going to help me deal with it. It felt good knowing that I wasn’t alone in life.

+++Scene II+++
+++First AA Meeting+++
+++AA Meeting Room, Los Angeles+++
+++Friday, April 26th+++

I walked into the classroom where Bill’s and I guess now my Alcoholics Anonymous meetings were being held. I sat down at one of the chairs in the circle of chairs, right beside Bill. He held my hand and squeezed it tightly as the rest of the people in the group began to file in and sit down. I was nervous, but I had no reason to be. As Bill had told me all the last few days, these people had all been through the same thing that I had. Alcohol brought them down to rock bottom, just like me. But these meetings had turned their lives around, and that’s exactly what I hoped would happen with me going to these.

Everyone sat down, and eventually Anna Baxter, the person leading the AA meeting walked in. She sat down in the last empty chair and looked out at everyone.
Anna Baxter: “Alright, good to see everyone again. Alright, I say we jump right into things. As you all may have noticed, we have someone new joining us tonight, and from what I’ve been told, she’d like to start things off with her speech. So let’s all listen up to Ms. Molly Reid please”

With that, I was up. It was my time to stand up and tell the story of my life. I had seen so many AA speeches in movies and TV shows, but when it came time to do it for real, I really couldn’t remember any of them. So I just started talking the way I thought would work the best.
Molly Reid: “Hi everyone…I guess you already know my name is Molly…and…and well…I guess I’m…no, I am an alcoholic.”

Everyone: “Hi Molly!”

I sort of laughed at that. Just like the typical start to an AA speech, and everyone was doing the exact same things they did in movies. I just thought that was funny.
Molly Reid: “Sorry, that wasn’t funny. I’ve just never really been to one of these before. I’ve never really thought I had a problem with alcohol before. I mean sure, I loved to drink. But I’m a twenty two year old girl in college, so basically my drinking just seemed like the normal thing to do.”

Molly Reid: “I guess I really started drinking heavily after my dad died, when I was seventeen. I never really thought about it before, because I did drink before he died. But when I look back, it really took off after that. My dad meant everything to me. It was always just the two of us, I was an only child, and my mom had left us when I was still a baby. So my dad raised me by himself. We did everything together. He was everything to me. He helped me get through my first period, in abut as awkward a time as you are all imagining I’m sure. He helped me with my first boyfriend, and then inevitably scared him off. He was a lot better when I got my second. But when he broke up with me, my dad was the one to help me get over it. Hell, my dad gave me my first beer when I was fourteen. Every big moment in my life, happened with my dad”

Molly Reid: “When he died, in a botched bank robbery, I was mad at everyone and everything. My dad was just trying to be nice, trying to talk them out of robbing it, and they shot him. They took my everything away from me. The minute my dad died, a huge hole opened up inside of me. And the only way that I was able to fill that hole was with alcohol. I was so depressed, I would drink myself to sleep every night, just so I didn’t have to cry myself to sleep. I would go out and get so drunk, just so I would forget all about my dad and how he wouldn’t be there to pick me up from the party at three in the morning when I called him. Then, when my mom came back and tried to raise me with her abusive boyfriend, my drinking really took off. I drank all the time. To deal with him abusing me, to deal with my mom being a cracked out whore, to deal with the fact that life was being so unfair to me. Everything wrong in my life was being solved with alcohol”

Molly Reid: “Then I went off to college, and of course, I made all my friends through drinking. Nobody drank nearly as much or as often as I did, but they still did. I could always find a group of people to drink with me every night. And we’d always have such a good time. I’d usually end up doing something embarrassing, but wasn’t that what drinking was about? That’s what I thought at least. So I never thought there was anything wrong with it. It was just part of my life. Nothing bad ever happened, and it made me feel invincible. I felt that nothing would ever go wrong, and that I was always in control.”

Molly Reid: “But soon those embarrassing moments began to turn scary. It turned from me falling into a table and knocking it over, to me waking up in a park with no memory of how I got there. It turned into me almost drowning because I tried to swim after drinking all night. But even with these terrifying moments that might have led other people to realize they had a problem, I just went with them. I was scared on the inside, but I never let anyone else know that. Maybe I was too proud, or maybe it was just a way for me to feel like I was still in control. But for whatever reason, I didn’t admit to them being scary. I convinced myself over and over that it was not a problem, but just me having fun. People around me who told me that I had a problem, I pushed them away. I lost a lot of friends because I let my drinking affect them. I would ruin their nights because they’d be stuck dealing with me. But I think the last couple of weeks were the scariest and by far the worst few weeks. And those weeks are what led me to finally force myself to admit that I have a problem”

Molly Reid: “A few weeks ago, I was on a worldwide tour with the wrestling company that I work for. And one night I got so blackout drunk, that I actually slept with one of the guys who works for my boss, and his wife. They live a pretty care-free lifestyle, and so they had no problems with it. But deep down I knew it was wrong. I had a boyfriend, who was also my best friend. I worried what would happen if he found out. So I kept it a secret. I wasn’t going to tell him, and eventually it was all going to work out. Because that’s how it always worked for me. If I left it alone long enough, eventually it would just work itself out. Only this time, that didn’t happen. My boyfriend found out, and as you can imagine, was not too happy. But while he was mad at me for the actual act of cheating, he was more upset and disappointed that I still refused to admit that I had a problem with my drinking. He was one hundred percent right, but I refused to admit it. I was so afraid that if I admitted to having a problem, that I would suddenly become depressed about my dad dying again. I never wanted to feel sad again, and numbing the pain with alcohol was the only thing that I could do. So even though my boyfriend was right, I wouldn’t admit it. So after he left me, telling me all of this, I directed my anger at myself for letting this happen, towards him. I convinced myself once again that it was his fault, and that he was just jealous of me and how I lived my life. So what did I do to cope with him leaving? I went to the club to drink my life away of course.”

Molly Reid: “So it’s another typical night for me. I go to the club, I drink more than anyone should drink, and I black out. Only this time, instead of waking up on the beach, or in a park, I wake up in a hospital bed. I wake up to a doctor telling me that I was drugged, raped, beaten and left in a back alley in some terrible neighbourhood. At that moment, I knew that everything that anyone had ever said about me drinking was right. I knew that I had a problem. If I hadn’t gotten so out of control, I never would have taken a drink from a stranger, I would have never let them take me home. And most importantly, I would have never been there alone in the first place. So there I was, in the hospital, a victim of date rape. It took the absolute worst thing that could happen to me aside from dying, to make me understand that everyone else was right, and I was wrong.”

Molly Reid: “And so I listened to a suggestion from Bill. I decided to come to Alcoholics Anonymous, and tell my story. He told me that all of you have had similar experiences. He told me that if there’s anyone in the world who can help me get through this, it’s everyone here tonight. And that’s just what I want to do. I want to be able to get through this. I want to be able to go out at night and walk home by my own power. I want to go to sleep in my own bed, with my boyfriend by my side. I don’t want to ever wake up scared because of alcohol again. I’m scared right now. I was scared coming here. I’m going to be scared later tonight. I’m scared that at any moment, I could suddenly get the urge to drink myself to death. I’m scared of myself right now. And I just don’t want to be scared anymore”

Molly Reid: “I didn’t come here because my boyfriend told me to, or because Bill told me to. I came here because I told myself to. I came here because I just want people to help me fix this addiction that I have. I came here because I know that all of you came here when you were in my shoes. You were all at your worst, and you came here, and you managed to deal with your problems with the help of others, and you overcame those problems. I want to be like all of you. I want to one day be sitting here, listening to someone like me talking about their life, and I want to be someone that can help them. And I know the only way that I can be that person is if I confront my own issues. I can only be that if I come here first, and prove to myself that I don’t need alcohol to have a happy and successful life. So I know that I am in no position to ask for anything from anyone. But, I’m going to ask you anyways. Please help me. I don’t want to be scared of myself anymore. I just want to be alike all of you. Whatever that takes, I’ll do it. But I can’t do it without help. I know I can’t. And that’s why I’m here, today, standing here in front of you, telling my story. Because I need help, and I hope that you all can find it in your hearts to help someone like me. Thank you”

I wiped the tears from my eyes that had begun to form almost immediately into my speech, and then continued to grow as the speech went on, until I was practically bawling by the end of it. I went to sit down, but was held up by Bill, who had stood up along with everyone. They all moved in towards me, and engulfed me into a big hug. That was what I needed. I just needed to know that I had people who would support me right now. I would have been happy with one person. But now I had fifteen people. And not just any people. But people who had overcome the same obstacles that I have to overcome. People who could show me that I don’t have to be scared of myself and my drinking, because they’re no longer scared of themselves and their drinking. I knew that I had made the right decision coming here to get help. And I was going to do everything that I could to change. I needed to change. If I kept up the way I was going, I was going to die. And after tonight, after sharing my story, I knew that I had too much to live for to die.

+++Scene III+++
+++Last Minute Press Conference+++
+++TD Garden Arena, Boston+++
+++Sunday, April 28th+++

I stood up at the podium, looking out at all the media that was there in front of me, holding cameras and microphone’s ready to hang on my every word. They had no idea of all the shit that I’d been through in the last week. Only select few did. And I wasn’t about to explain to them why I suddenly wasn’t a huge bitch and why I wasn’t drinking and why I had begun turning my life around for the better. No, I wasn’t about to tell everyone anything. So I was going to do exactly what someone else would do in my situation. I was going to act. And shit, I was going act the fuck out of it.

Reporter
Molly, how are you feeling this week? Are you prepared for your big title match?

Molly Reid
Of course I’m prepared. I’m always prepared. You guys might think that I’m out every night, partying and drinking and generally not giving a shit. But trust me, I do a lot of work. I watched hours upon hours of match tape of Griffin and Ethan, just to get a better understanding of what they do. I mean I watched them fight last week, but it never hurts to get an extra edge. And then I have one of the best trainers in the world, who’s always pushing me to be better, to improve. So for anyone to question my dedication, or how ready I am, it’s bullshit. I’m just as prepared as anyone else in the IWF.

Reporter
Molly, last week you attacked Ethan Cage post match, shocking the world. Seemingly everyone was surprised, except Ethan Cage says that he wasn’t, and that he knew you were the one the whole time. Any thoughts?

Molly Reid
Yeah I have some thoughts. I actually heard him say that. It made me really laugh. I mean seriously, does anyone actually believe him? By the way Ethan, I call my “promos” video blogs because that’s exactly what they are. They aren’t some “in-character” interviews or some shit like you apparently think they are. Maybe if you watched more of my vlogs, you’d understand that I don’t just talk about wrestling shit, but my life in general. You clearly just watch the wrestling related ones, because that’s all you care about. Oh, and maybe you don’t understand how computers work. But I have a webcam on my computer. I don’t have a cameraman in my room filming me. Maybe you’re a bit too 1999 for this year, but yeah, computers have cameras now. But anyways, back to Ethan’s bullshit. Come on Ethan, how fucking stupid do you think we all are? You can actually sit there and say you knew it was me all along? Come on, seriously. If you knew it was me, why did you let me travel with you? Why did you still let me hang out with you? Why did you want Jessica to put me in your match against Griffin? And why, after I won you the title, did you celebrate with me? If you really knew it was me all along, why didn’t you do anything about it? You just let me continue to pretend to be your friend and continue to be around you, and be part of all your matches and everything. It would have made you look a lot smarter if you figured this out before I attacked you. But now, all you’re proving is that you’re trying to do anything you can to make you look like the smart one. You’re desperately trying to make everyone believe that you outsmarted me, because you can’t believe that a girl like me could beat you. Keep telling yourself that you figured me out Ethan. We all know that you’re just clinging to anything you can to make it seem like you’re ahead. Here’s a thought. If you had really known what I was up to, then maybe you wouldn’t have let me steal your IWF Championship. But I did, so really this is all moot point right? So shut the fuck up Ethan. You had no idea that I was the one who attacked you. But hey, if you did somehow know it was me, really all you proved is how fucking stupid you actually are. You didn’t try to get rid of me, but actively pushed me to be involved in your match. Why would you push for me to be in that match, knowing that I attacked you? Either you didn’t know, or you’re just a fucking moron.

Reporter
Ethan Cage was also quoted as saying that he made you-

Molly Reid
Look, I saw his “promo”. I’ll just answer all the questions you probably have myself.

Molly Reid
Ethan Cage thinks he made me. That’s such a fucking joke. In no way, shape or form did you even attempt to do anything for me. Yeah sure, you teamed with me for one match. We won, easily. Lest we forget who got the pin in that match. But seriously Ethan, who the fuck are you to say that you made me? What in the fuck did you do to make me? You refereed one match that I was in, against Griffin. And wouldn’t you know it, you didn’t do jack shit to help me. You just sat there with your fist up your ass and waited for me to win. Luckily it didn’t take me too long. And where were you when I beat Tiffani Michaels in the match of the year? Where were you when I basically beat Blyss and Gordon single-handedly? Oh that’s right. You were living in fucking obscurity. You won the briefcase to fight Griffin, but look at who you were fucking fighting against. Jack Savage. Tim Patrick. Storming Raven. John fucking Tolly. What do all four of those guys have in common? They all suck fucking cock. Of course you won that match. It would be embarrassing for anyone to not win that match. So really your argument for you trying to make me is bullshit. I’ve been in the IWF for three months and I’ve become a better wrestler than you. How the fuck are you going to say that you made me? I was made when I beat Tiffani Michaels for the Queen of Wresting Championship. I was made when I speared Gordon Fury through a flaming fucking table. You set Baron on fire? Good for you. I set Gordon on fire. Guess we’re even right? Except Gordon is twenty times better than Baron fucking shithead, so no, we’re not even.

Molly Reid
Your promo really weirded me out too. Every other time you talked, it was about how you loved staring at my ass, or how you wanted us to be the next Bonnie and Clyde. But then you spent the other half talking about how you would paralyze me in the ring or whatever. It’s weird man. Do you want to fuck me or not? Although you seemed to imply that you did, which I thought was hilarious. I mean, you had literally just said that your girlfriend was hotter than me, but then you implied that we’d had sex. So I mean, do you want me or not? Because let’s get this straight. I would never, ever, have sex with you. You’re one of the ugliest fucks I’ve ever met. Seriously, I don’t know how any girl could fall in love with that fat face you got there. And that hairy chest, oh god! You just like you’re a few IQ points short of 40. But you know what, keep telling people we had sex. If that’s what you need to do to get noticed around here, to get attention, I’ll let you do it.

Molly Reid
It makes me laugh that you call yourself a “bad guy”. Seriously, the only people who call themselves bad or good guys, do it because nobody else will call them that. If you are so convinced that you are a bad guy, why do you have to say it over and over again? If you were really a bad-ass bad guy like you seem to think, everyone else would say it. But nobody else is, so you have to keep pushing your point so that we don’t forget how you want everyone else to see you. It’s kind of pathetic man. If you want someone to call you a bad guy, be a bad guy. Don’t act all tough when you’re talking to a camera, and then go and do a bunch of pussy shit. That’s the difference between me and you Ethan. You go to these charity events, and go visit children in the hospital, but yet you expect me to believe that you’re like, the devil or some little kid shit? I don’t even have to say I’m a bad guy, because I don’t think that I am. But I don’t bullshit. I don’t go to charity events, or go visit sick kids, because I’m not a fucking bitch. What you see is what you get with me. I don’t have to be a fake pussy like you do. So sure, keep doing your charity and then saying you’re a bad guy in the ring. That’s fine. The more you talk, the more laughing I do. But just don’t expect me to refer to you as a “bad guy”. Because you’re not. A real bad guy is an asshole in the ring, and an asshole out of it. He doesn’t have to pretend. You do Ethan. You’re not an asshole, and you’re not the devil or whatever shit you say.

Molly Reid
I thought I was pretty clear Ethan. I already severed my ties with you when I kicked you in the skull. We’re not friends, we’re not acquaintances, and we never were. I agreed to be your partner because I knew from the start what was going to happen. You asked me to be your partner because you knew that I was good enough that you could ride me to the top. Let’s not forget I am the reason you are technically IWF Champion right now. But how does it feel Ethan? How does it feel to have your title belt stolen by a one hundred twenty pound little girl like me? You’re a big manly man, and women have no business fighting you and blah blah fucking blah. Just keep saying that women can’t fight men or whatever bullshit you were on about. I knocked you out last week and I’ll knock you out again this week. By the way Ethan, I thought you had done your research on me? My parents are dead you fucktard. Everything I buy, I buy myself. Everything I earn, I earn myself. I’ve been on my own for six fucking years, and I swear to God if you mention my parents again, I won’t just fucking hurt you in that ring. I’ll fucking kill you. Nobody mentions my parents. Not you, not Griffin, not fucking anyone.  

Molly Reid
Also, here’s something both Griffin and Ethan mentioned. It’s probably the most original thing I’ve ever heard anyone say about me. Every week, it seems like every single fucking opponent of mine brings up the fact that I am a Tiffani Michaels’ clone. Every single time it makes me laugh but it also makes me question how fucking stupid everyone is. Do you guys think that me being a cheerleader is like, a character or a gimmick? Do you think that I just decided to be a cheerleader like, the moment I signed with IWF? So what you’re saying is that even though Tiffani has been wrestling for two years, and not even a year in the IWF, that when I started cheerleading some seven years ago, I knew that Tiffani would one day join the IWF, and that I was going to copy her. Is that what you’re saying? For fuck’s sake guys. I’ve heard a lot of fucking retarded things, but that has to be one of the most. Keep comparing me to Tiffani guys. Just because I so happened to be a cheerleader and joined the IWF, it automatically means that I copied Tiffani. You guys are really reaching on these insults. Just shut up.

This had turned into less of an interview, and more of just me talking about both of the people I was fighting this Sunday. I hated interviews anyways, so I was fine with this. I didn’t need to answer questions about all this stuff. I had seen both of the promos with Ethan and Griffin, so I knew exactly what both of them were talking about.
Molly Reid
I actually laughed when Griffin agreed with what I’ve been saying this whole time. Ethan has just been riding my coattails the entire time. Using me to get ahead, to ensure that he won the IWF Championship. And yeah, he did. Sorry about that Griffin. But you did hit me with a chair. You deserved every bit of that kick to the skull. And it just so happened that you lost. Not like it really matters anyways, because I’m going to make sure Ethan has the worst IWF title reign since Robbie Hart’s. But I’m glad that Griffin and I can agree on something at least. Probably the only thing that we’re going to agree on ever.

Molly Reid
Griffin, please. Be my guest and ask Brandon if I’m sleeping with him. Please. He’s a fucking asshole, so he would tell you straight up if I was sleeping with him. Trust me, if I didn’t have a boyfriend and he wasn’t married, I’d probably be all over him. The man is attractive. But believe me, we’re not together. Nor have we ever been. If we were, I think the world would explode. Too much attractiveness in one relationship for anyone to handle. But yeah, no, the reason I’m in this match is simple. I stole the championship belt and threatened to destroy it, and just ruin the company’s flagship belt. Jessica is a little bitch, and so she caved easily and let me into the match. It’s pretty simple. This is one time where I actually didn’t sleep my way anywhere. Believe me, if I was sleeping with Brandon, I would be bragging about it to everyone.

Molly Reid
Yeah Griffin, my loss to Blyss and Gordon was really embarrassing right? I mean, a two on one match, where I completely dominate, and Blyss sneaks away with a win by pinning my mentally and physically incapable partner, that’s really an embarrassing loss isn’t it? Maybe you should ask Gordon, after I speared him through a flaming table. Or even ask Blyss, who I knocked out cold more times than I can count. But yeah Griffin, that’s my embarrassing loss. But we could look at some of your embarrassing losses, couldn’t we? Actually, you know what. There’s only one match that I want to bring up. You against me. You lost. Do I need to bring up anything else? YOU FOUGHT ME AND YOU FUCKING LOST GRIFFIN. Don’t give me some bullshit excuse as to why you lost. Oh nooo, my head wasn’t in it, I was distracted, excuses, excuses. Everyone has shit going on in real life Griffin. The sign of a real champion is someone who goes out there, puts everything in their life in the back of their mind, and goes out and wins. I had shit going on in my life Griffin. And yet I was able to go in there and win. So shut the fuck up and eat your loss. You didn’t do enough to beat me, and this week, the same thing is going to happen.

Molly Reid
Yeah Griffin, you’re right. I am a shit talker. But you’re an ignorant pussy if you think that that’s all I am. I talk a lot of shit, but you know what I always do? I always back it up in the ring. Every single match I’m in, I fucking put it all out there and kick fucking ass. You’ve experienced it firsthand haven’t you? I talked mad shit to you before the match, and then I came out there and beat your ass to the ground. So yeah, I shit talk. But it helps me get focused for my match. And it always works. I always fucking dominate.

Molly Reid
Both of you guys are trying to talk shit, but come on. You’re trying to talk shit to the best shit talker in all of IWF. It’s not going to end well for either of you. You’re outclassed, so back off and just focus on all your in-ring stuff. Keep cutting these “promos” and trying to get into my head and whatever else it is you’re trying to do. If you think it’s going to win you any match, you’re way fucking off. Come on guys, look at me. Look at what I’ve done in the ring. I don’t give a shit that I’ve only been wrestling for a few months. In that short time, I’ve never been pinned. You guys have both been pinned in that time. So, you know, there’s that. I’ve risen to the top, without the help of either of you. I was at the top when I had the match of the year with Tiffani. And, oh yeah, I fucking won that match. I’m the best wrestler in this company. It’s embarrassing to everyone else that you’re letting such a young, inexperienced wrestler dominate this company so badly. But that’s not your fault. I’m just that damn good. In a short time I’ve risen to the top of the company. And this Sunday, at Homecoming, there won’t be any gimmicks, or any shit that you might think I’ll be hiding behind. I’m going to come out there, kick both of your asses, and pin either one of you and win the IWF Championship. Nothing you can say to me beforehand is going to change that. So Ethan, please, keep going on about how you’re the devil and that you’re going to kill me in the ring. Come on. We’re not fucking retarded. You don’t sound tough. You’re not just going to go out there and paralyze me you fuck. I’m not just going to stand there and let you snap my spine. You just sound ridiculous when you act like this big evil guy in the ring who thinks that he’s going to not only end my career, but end my life. Yeah, no. You’re not. So stop fucking pretending that you will, and just talk shit that actually is realistic. Griffin, I really have nothing more to say to you. I beat you already, and I’m going to do it again. You can make any excuse as to why you lost to me, but the fact of the matter is, you still lost. I am superior to you in every single way. While Ethan acts like he’s an unbeatable monster, I actually am the unbeatable monster. Nobody has been able to beat me yet. And shut the fuck up if you say Blyss beat me. She won the match technically, but look at what happened. I walked out of there. I was the most dominant wrestler in the match. Blyss didn’t beat me. Nobody has beaten me. Not even you has beaten me.

Molly Reid
Both of you two are actually so fucking annoying. Like it hurts me to listen to both of you talk. Griffin is just completely out of his element trying to trash talk, and Ethan just sounds like a god damn idiot. You’re not god you fuck, you’re a fucking wrestler. So let’s stop talking. Let’s just go out there and leave it all in the ring. I can’t wait to kick both of you in the skull. And I can’t wait to pin one of you. And I especially can’t wait for that three count, and me getting my hand raised, with the IWF Championship raised high in the air in my other hand. Because nothing either of you do is going to stop me from becoming the first female IWF Champion in company history. Try as you might, neither of you can beat me. You’re just not good enough. Period.

Molly Reid
Speaking of period, guess what time of the month it is Ethan? Yeah, so don’t worry. I can still “cut a promo” even when it’s that time. And I’m going to beat your ass on that time of the month too. Good luck boys. You’re going to need all that you can get.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down