Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension with Baron Blaze vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury - RP #1

Go down

Ascension with Baron Blaze vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury - RP #1 Empty Ascension with Baron Blaze vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:42 pm

SCENE I
Unknown Place
Wednesday March 20th, 2013

Light. Oh god the light. What the hell, why was it so bright? I groaned and rolled over and immediately fell onto the ground.
Molly Reid: “Owwwwww”

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. Clearly it was somebody’s hotel room. I looked around and saw someone over at the kitchen, pouring a glass of water. I rubbed my eyes and squinted.
Molly Reid: “Chuck?”

Chuck Matthews turned around and looked at me. He walked over with the glass of water and put it on the table in front of me, as well as two aspirins. How did he know my head was fucking killing me? God what the hell did I do last night, I literally remember nothing.
Molly Reid: “Chuck what the fuck am I doing here?”

Chuck Matthews: “I brought you here.”

I popped the aspirin and downed the glass of water. I needed that, my head was pounding. I tried to think hard, but I really had nothing. I remembered hanging out with Charlie at my house, and then I think I took some shots with a bunch of friends who came over. But I really didn’t know.
Molly Reid: “No seriously I don’t remember anything. How did I end up here?”

Chuck Matthews: “You were drunk.”

Molly Reid: “Yeah no shit. I totally thought this hangover was from all the French fries I ate last night”

Chuck Matthews: “You really don't remember a thing from last night, do you?”

Molly Reid: “Were you with me all night?”

Chuck Matthews: “No…you found me.”

Molly Reid: “What?”

Chuck didn’t look very happy. Did I do something wrong? I didn’t remember, so it didn’t happen, right?
Chuck Matthews: “I was out...and you just happened to run into me. Here...”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel and I were walking down the Venice Beach boardwalk. It was getting late, but dinner had gone better than I expected. She had mentioned that she wanted to go to the beach and just relax there for a bit. Sure, whatever. So there we were, walking along the beach towards a quiet spot with nobody around. Or rather, almost nobody. Because it turns out, there was one person stumbling around on the beach.

Rachel: “Whoa that chick looks messed up”

She wasn't wrong. There was this girl, bottle of alcohol in her hand, stumbling all around the sand. She was singing to herself, but they weren’t words. Her eyes were half shut, and her arms were swinging around like she didn’t know what they were for. I didn't recognize her unti she got closer.

Chuck Matthews: “Shit...I know this girl.”

Rachel: “What?! Really? Should we help her?”

I didn’t want her to ruin this date. I didn’t want to have to deal with drunk Molly right now.

Chuck Matthews: “No…just keep walking. She can handle herself, I’ve seen her worse”

Rachel: “O…kay”

We walked right past Molly. I tried to avoid looking at her, but she must have recognized me anyways.

Molly Reid: “CHUCK!?!”

Fuck.

Chuck Matthews: “Hey Molly.”

Molly Reid: “OhmygodCHUCK!”

Molly ran over to me and launched herself on me. I laughed nervously and tried to hold her up.

Chuck Matthews: “Yeah, hi. Listen...Molly…kinda busy at the moment.”

Molly stared for a moment, clearly trying to process what I had just said to her. Eventually something clicked.

Molly Reid: “O ya!!!! Howsitgoin?”

Chuck Matthews: “Just fine until about ten seconds ago. Do you mind? You should probably get home and rest anyway.”

She clearly ignored everything that I was saying. Or she just didn’t understand any of it.

Molly Reid: “Ohmygodohmygod. Youguysshouldcomepartywithme! Ohmygodsomuchfun!”

Chuck Matthews: “Look, Molly, we’re not going to come party with you. We can walk you home if you want but I'd rather you left us alone.”

Molly was now holding onto Rachel, who looked shocked and unaware of what to do.

Molly Reid: “Did…didyou know that Chuck and I…used to be llllllovers!”

Chuck Matthews: “Ok Molly, that’s enough.”

Molly Reid: “Heusedto…FUCK my brainsout! You…you’reluckygirl!”

And with that, Molly took one step, and fell face first in the sand in front of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck Matthews: “So I had to leave Rachel and take you back to your house, because I couldn’t just leave you there in the sand. Not only did you completely ruin my date, but you didn’t even have your keys and your gate was locked. So I had to drag you all the way back here. I'm running on two hours of sleep right now, by the way. Thanks for that.”

I laughed. It was kind of funny, only because it was so typical drunk Molly. Apparently Chuck didn’t appreciate my laughter though, because he looked mad.
Chuck Matthews: “Is something funny?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah sort of.”

Chuck Matthews: “Please, explain.”

Molly Reid: “I don’t know, it’s typical drunk Molly, wandering down the beach on my own and running into you two. Thank god you were there to save me, imagine if I passed out on the sand all alone”

Chuck Matthews: “I think you’re missing the bigger issue here.”

Molly Reid: “And what’s that?”

Chuck Matthews: “You ruined one of the best nights I’ve had in a long time. I had to leave my date to take care of you.”

Molly Reid: “Well you didn’t have to…”

Chuck Matthews: “You said it yourself; imagine if you passed out alone. I don’t know when I decided to grow this conscience, but for whatever reason I felt compelled to help you. Besides, after you decided to scream in Rachel’s face about how you and I have had past relations, I’m fairly sure the date was going to end right there anyways.”

Molly Reid: “Oh yeah, that was pretty funny too”

Chuck Matthews: “Molly, are you even listening to me? Because of you, she might not want to talk to me anymore. You ruined one of the best things I had going for me, because you can't curb your fucking alcohol problem.”

Molly Reid: “Oh she’ll be fine, just call her in a few days or something”

Chuck Matthews: “You don't get it, do you? Your drinking is affecting your life Molly. It’s affecting other people’s lives. You’re an alcoholic.”

Hadn’t we had this conversation before? Chuck always told me I was an alcoholic, but he was crazy. I even survived a week without alcohol with him. What more did he want me to do to prove that I wasn’t an alcoholic.
Molly Reid: “It’s not affecting my life, it’s affecting yours. It’s my life; I’ll do what I want to do. I’m not an alcoholic. I already survived your challenge, what more do I need to do to prove you wrong?”

Chuck Matthews: “No, after last night, you’re done trying to convince me otherwise. You need to stop. You’re hurting the people around you and you don’t even realize you're doing it.”

Molly Reid: “Maybe that’s because the people around me can’t mind their own business”

Chuck Matthews: “YOU BARGED IN ON-...you know, it's not even worth it. I don’t know why I'm wasting my time. You're fucking hopeless. You don't care about anyone but yourself.”

Molly Reid: “Yeah and look how far that’s gotten me. I used to care about other people Chuck. Then my dad died and my mom’s boyfriend abused me and I had a pretty shit life trying to care about others. So I stopped. It’s worked out pretty well so far”

Chuck Matthews: “Don’t bring your dad into this; he has nothing to do with you fucking up your life.”

I stood up, I was livid now. Fuck Chuck, talking to me like this, who did he think he was?
Molly Reid: “How dare you talk to me like that. You know about my dad, you know how hard that is for me to deal with. Don’t you fucking dare tell me when I can or can’t bring him up”

Chuck Matthews: “I’m tired of you using that as an excuse to be an alcoholic. Yeah, your dad died. Shitty luck. Fine. But that doesn't give you an excuse to act like a complete bitch to anyone and everyone around you. I’m sure this isn’t what your dad thought you’d grow up to be."

Oh no he didn’t. That was crossing the line.
Molly Reid: “Who the fuck are you to tell me what my dad would have wanted for me? You didn’t know him, you barely even know me! Don’t forget our relationship here Chuck, we’re just old fuck buddies. We’re hardly even friends. You don’t have the right to pretend like you know what my dad would want for me. You’re not my dad Chuck, don’t you dare try to tell me how I should live my life. I’ll do whatever I decide to do. If you don’t like how I am than you can just fuck off”

Chuck stared at me for a moment, almost as if he didn’t know how to respond. He didn’t look upset, or apologetic or anything. He just looked like he was trying to figure something out. But eventually, he just gave up.
Chuck Matthews: “So be it. You go right ahead. Drink yourself even more stupid than you already have. Piss your life away, drink yourself to death, whatever. Clearly, that's what you're after. But I refuse to be a part of it.”

Molly Reid: “Good! Because I’m done with you! Somewhere along the line of fuck buddies, you managed to get attached to me and actually care about me and shit. That’s your own fault. Don’t blame me and my drinking for shit going wrong in your life!”

Chuck Matthews: “Sure, Molly. The door's right there.”

I stood up and threw the glass of water I had in his face. He probably didn’t deserve it but I was pissed off. Chuck wiped the water from his eyes and just stared ahead, refusing to look at me. Fuck him. I almost considered him a friend. But if this is how he was going to treat me, well, good riddance. I walked out of his hotel room and slammed the door shut behind me

Fuck him. I didn’t need him in my life. Now that I had Charlie, Chuck was as useless to me as anyone else. Plus he had been nothing but unsupportive of me ever since we started sleeping together. In fact, I’m sure that he wants Blyss to win the Queen of Wrestling title this weekend. He’s wanted her to win since the beginning. He had absolutely zero faith in me, and would much rather someone else as champion. Well that obviously wasn’t going to happen. Chuck wasn’t going get the satisfaction of seeing me lose my belt so soon after winning it.

SCENE II
Unknown Place
Thursday March 21st, 2013

Just like almost every other night, I woke up somewhere that wasn’t my bed. As my eyes got more accustomed to the light, and my brain started to move, I looked around. Sky, all around me. I was lying in the grass. Awesome. I looked around some more. There was a small river right in front of me. Oh now it made sense. I was at Ballona Lagoon in Marina Del Rey. Must have passed out beside the lagoon and slept the night there. I had seen people, mostly homeless, lying along here before, so that’s probably why I wasn’t disturbed. Great, people mistook me for a homeless girl.

I stood up and straightened out my dress that I was wearing. It was pretty dirty now, from lying in the dirty grass all night. I looked around and saw a couple of other guys passed out near me. They definitely looked homeless. I grabbed my purse from the ground and looked inside it. Everything was still there, which was amazing. I always seemed to have the best luck when it came to passing out in random places. I never got robbed, or raped, or attacked or anything. Maybe it was a bit of luck, but maybe it was because I’m so fucking awesome.

I looked around again. Man did my head ever hurt. This was one of the worst hangovers I’d had recently. I also couldn’t remember anything, but that wasn’t really a big surprise. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. Shit, I had cheerleading soon. There was no way I could do it feeling the way I was. If I even tried to jump around, I’d throw up, I could just tell. But I had to at least show up. Coach would kill me if I just skipped out on practice.

I walked over to the street and hailed down a cab. I was too far away and didn’t have enough time to go home. Luckily I had a few spare outfits in my locker at the stadium. I hopped in the cab that pulled over and we took off towards the Coliseum. The entire ride there was spent texting a few of my friends who were with me last night, and then looking through the photos that I had apparently taken. Some of them were ridiculous, everyone clearly smashed and causing havoc along the boardwalk. I’m surprised that I wasn’t arrested last night, looking at what we were doing in some of these pictures. Then again, everyone else might have been arrested for all I know.

After some time, we got to the stadium and I hopped out of the cab and paid the cabbie. My stomach was churning just thinking about cheering. I walked into the stadium and made my way to the locker room, trying not to be seen by anyone. I was pretty early, and so nobody was around yet. Lucky me.

I quickly stripped down and hopped in the shower. After thoroughly cleaning myself, I dried off and changed into my cheering gear. I sat down in the locker room as my teammates slowly drifted in around me. Nobody on the team was out with me last night, judging from the pictures I saw, as well as the fact that nobody mentioned anything about the night or how I looked. Most of them didn’t like to drink as much as I did, but I still loved them. As everyone was changing, I saw my personal trainer Bill talking to the coach. The two of them looked at me, and I smiled. They smiled back, but immediately went back to talking. This probably wasn’t going to be good. I waited until I saw coach go back into his office and looked at Bill, who motioned for me to walk over. I stood up and followed Bill all the way to his office, where I sat down across from him.
Molly Reid: “What’s up Bill?”

Bill Stevens: “How are you feeling Molly?”

I looked at him. He obviously knew something was up. I knew better than to lie to Bill. If I told him I was fine, he’d put me through some ridiculous workout, and I’d puke without a doubt.
Molly Reid: “Like shit”

Bill Stevens: “Yeah that’s what I thought”

Molly Reid: “How’d you know? I mean I thought I hid it pretty well”

Bill Stevens: “Oh I could hardly tell by looking at you. No, you hide it very well Molly. However, I knew you’d feel this way before you even came in”

Bill pulled out his phone and showed it to me. I could see a video playing on it, of me and my friends stumbling around the beach, drinking from whiskey bottles and trying to sing a song. Clearly we were just completely hammered. I wanted to laugh, because this was hilarious, watching me try to hold myself up on Charlie, while drinking whiskey straight from the bottle and trying to sing some Katy Perry song.
Molly Reid: “That’s pretty funny. How did you get this?”

Bill Stevens: “You sent it to me. At about three in the morning last night”

Molly Reid: “Oh. Whoops. Sorry Bill”

Bill Stevens: “Yeah. Luckily I keep my phone downstairs when I sleep, so I didn’t wake up. But boy did I have a nice little laugh over breakfast this morning”

Molly Reid: “Yeah…I tend to black out sometimes when I drink too much. Totally don’t remember sending that to you”

Bill Stevens: “You seem to do this a lot, don’t you?”

Molly Reid: “I guess sometimes. How do you know?”

Bill Stevens: “Come on Molly. You kids think you can hide your hangovers from us old folk. But you forget that we were just like you when we were your age. We’ve all been there and done that. I can tell when you’re hungover, and it seems like almost every time you come to train, you’re somewhat hungover or drunk”

Molly Reid: “Yeah, well I like to drink. There’s nothing wrong with that”

Bill Stevens: “No there’s not. I was like you in college. Loved to drink, did it all the time. It was a lot of fun. I know exactly what you like about it and why you do it. There’s nothing wrong with it either”

Finally, someone who was actually making sense. He knew that there was nothing wrong with my drinking habits. Why couldn’t people like Chuck see it the same way that Bill did? Maybe it was because Bill was older. He had all those years of wisdom. Chuck was older, but he wasn’t that old. Nor did he have any real drinking experiences. At least not like me.
Molly Reid: “I’m glad you see it the way I do. A lot of people have been getting on my case about my drinking habits. I mean a few weeks ago I made it an entire week without drinking once. I’m not addicted to alcohol; I just choose to drink it often, because I like it. If I really wanted to, or I had a reason to, I could stop no problem.”

Bill Stevens: “Yeah, look Molly the reason I wanted you in here is just because I wanted to say something to you about that. What you do with your private life is none of my business. I don’t pretend to know or really care about what my twenty two year old student does at night. As far as I’m concerned, you’re a grown woman who is smart enough to make her own decisions. I’ve know you a long time, I’m very confident in your abilities to make good choices.”

I was a little confused. He called me in here just to tell me that he didn’t care about what I did? He could have just said nothing. There must be more.
Molly Reid: “But…? You wouldn’t have called me in just to tell me that”

Bill Stevens: “But I just wanted to make you an offer. Maybe you didn’t get this already, but I’m a recovering alcoholic. Well I think at this point I’m allowed to say that I’m recovered. But I’m going on fifteen years this Friday, and I’d like it if you came to our meeting and just sat in with me.”

That didn’t really surprise me. The way he hesitated when he said he was like me when he was my age. I could tell it was hard for him to talk about. Plus I’m pretty sure I overheard him talking about it with a bunch of others coaches. Whenever they invited him out for drinks, he’d always tell them that he didn’t drink. I never really thought about it before, but looking back, it all made sense. But me, going to a meeting? I don’t think so.
Molly Reid: “I’m not very good with meetings”

Bill Stevens: “You don’t have to say anything. I don’t expect you to come and try to give up drinking and join the program. As far as I’m concerned, you don’t have a drinking problem. I just have some friends and family coming to celebrate my fifteen year anniversary, and I’d like you to be there.”

I thought about it for a minute. As much as I hated the thought of going to a meeting, I really did want to support Bill. After all he’d done for me, I think he deserved me to at least go and be there if he wanted me there
Molly Reid: “Nobody is going to ask me questions, or try to make me tell my story or anything right? I just get to sit there and listen?”

Bill Stevens: “Exactly. There might even be a cake too”

Molly Reid: “Alright I’ll go. Just don’t expect me to have some big kind of revelation and realize that I’m really an alcoholic and that I need to change my ways”

Bill Stevens: “I’d never expect it. Here’s the address, we meet at six. You can bring your boyfriend if you want”

Molly Reid: “I think he has work, but if not then I’ll see if he wants to come along. Hey wait, how did you know I had a boyfriend?”

Bill Stevens: “Oh there’s more to the video. I just made a good guess”

I covered my face with my hands in mock embarrassment. In reality I didn’t care if Bill knew, he was the closest thing to a dad I had anymore. Even though he was still far from it.
Molly Reid: “Oopsies. My bad, sorry about that. Sometimes I get weird”

Bill Stevens: “Don’t we all. So I’ll see you Friday?”

Molly Reid: “Yeah for sure.”

Bill Stevens: “Awesome. I already told coach that you were going to take the day off to do a specialized workout with me. But you should go home. I don’t think you’re in any real condition to work out”

I got up and hugged Bill. I definitely wasn’t, he was right.
Molly Reid: “Thanks Bill. I’m really not. Not unless you want puke covering all your mats”

Bill Stevens: “I’ll pass on that. See you on Friday Molly. Oh, one more little thing I’m going to ask you”

I turned around and looked back at Bill before I walked completely out of his office.
Molly Reid: “What’s that?”

Bill Stevens: “Please don’t show up drunk”

I laughed pretty hard. How classic would that be to show up to an AA meeting drunk out of my skull. Maybe that was for another night. I wasn’t going to ruin Bill’s night just for some laughs. I wasn’t that big of a bitch.
Molly Reid: “As hilarious as that would be to me, I promise I won’t”

Bill Stevens: “Thanks”

I walked out of Bill’s office and back to my locker. I didn’t feel like getting changed, so I just grabbed my clothes and purse and walked out of the locker room, and made my way to the front entrance of the stadium. Luckily the bus I needed to take home was just pulling up to the stop. I hopped on and sat down, wishing that I had my car with me.

The entire bus ride was spent listening to my music and thinking about how funny it would be to crash an alcoholics meeting while hammered. I also remembered that I needed to pick up alcohol today. Living the student life was great. The house I lived in already had the mortgage paid off. Most of my dad’s money was put aside to pay for bills and taxes and other stuff. All of my school was already paid off. So really, my entire IWF paycheck went to buying food, alcohol, and partying. I wasn’t buying unbelievably fancy cars, or adding on to my already huge house or anything. Just saving money and having a lot of amazing times.

After about an hour on the bus, I finally made it to my stop. I walked down the street towards my house, grabbing my key from my wallet. I punched in the gate code and made my way to the front door. I opened it up and immediately walked upstairs to my bed. Of course, Charlie was lying there, flat on his stomach, still completely passed out. I ran over and jumped on the bed beside him, yelling his name. He rolled over and smacked me with a pillow.
Molly Reid: “Wake up Charlie!”

Charlie Hannah: “Five more minutes mom”

Molly Reid: “No now!”

I smacked him again, and then jumped on him, bouncing on his back until he finally bucked me off and sat up. I laughed and smiled widely at him as he looked at me like I was crazy.
Charlie Hannah: “You’re in a good mood this morning”

Molly Reid: “I got the day off from cheering, which I needed so badly after last night”

Charlie Hannah: “Oh fuck yeah, what time did you end up getting home last night?”

Molly Reid: “I didn’t. I passed out at the lagoon”

Charlie Hannah: “No fucking shit! Why didn’t you call me or anything?”

Molly Reid: “I have no idea; I don’t remember jack shit from last night. I just woke up beside the lagoon this morning and went to cheerleading, but Bill gave me the day off.”

Charlie Hannah: “Damn. Next time I won’t let you go off alone then”

Molly Reid: “Where was I going?”

Charlie Hannah: “I don’t know, you weren’t making sense and then you just ran off and said you’d be back later. I thought you woke up early and went to school, and that’s where you’ve been all morning”

I laughed. Charlie never figured anything out, he always just assumed things happened around him. He was so cute when he was confused. I leaned over and kissed him. After a few minutes he stood up and walked over to the bathroom and started to get ready to go shower. I figured I should probably ask him about the meeting on Friday. Or just about the whole alcoholic thing in general.
Molly Reid: “Hey you don’t think we’re alcoholics do you?”

Charlie Hannah: “What? No, of course not. Why?”

Molly Reid: “I don’t know, people keep talking to me about it and saying that I am and stuff. It’s annoying”

Charlie Hannah: “It’s not you who has a drinking problem; it’s everyone else that has a problem with your drinking”

Molly Reid: “Yeah that’s what I keep telling people. Whatever, I’m over it. By the way do you work tomorrow night?”

Charlie Hannah: “Yeah, until ten. Why?”

Molly Reid: “Oh, Bill asked if we wanted to go to his AA meeting”

Charlie looked at me from the bathroom with a shocked look on his face.
Charlie Hannah: “And you want us to go to an AA meeting? Didn’t we just talk about this?”

Molly Reid: “Oh, no, it’s not like that. It’s his fifteenth year clean, and they are having some kind of celebration. He wanted me to go, so I said yes”

Charlie Hannah: “Oh. Well just don’t come back claiming that you want to change or something”

Molly Reid: “Come on; remember who you’re talking to here. Molly and alcohol go together like…well Molly and alcohol.”

Charlie Hannah: “Yeah, you’re not kidding. Alright well I’m sure you’ll have some fun.”

Molly Reid: “Yeah. Anyways, take your time in the shower, I’m going to do one of my video blogs now, get it over with”

SCENE III
My Bedroom
Thursday March 21st, 2013

Charlie shut the bathroom door behind him as I flipped open my computer. I quickly pulled up my video blog site and got it ready to record a new entry. I reached over on my desk and grabbed my Queen of Wrestling championship and put it over my shoulder, making sure nobody would forget who the real champion was. I hit the record button.

Molly Reid
“I know I know, it’s been a while since I’ve last done one of these. If IWF didn’t keep giving me these weeks off then I’d have more for you. Unfortunately, I can’t really do anything about that. Maybe they’ll start giving me more matches. Anyways, where were we last time I talked to you guys? Oh right! It was when I was going to fight Jaci.”

Molly Reid
“Yeah so Jaci and I had our match. Nothing special really. I was just about to kick her ass like I’ve done to every person I’ve fought lately. Then that stupid bitch Megan Andrews interfered. Let me tell you, I’ve never met anyone who’s made such a stupid decision in their life. I mean seriously Megan, what did you think you’d accomplish by attacking me? Did you think that you’d make a name for yourself? Did you think that people would be talking about you because you ruined a match that I was in? Bitch please. All you accomplished was setting yourself up for a future beatdown. Which is exactly what you got last week. Now of course I wanted to be the one to personally kick you in the face, but unfortunately Jaci must have heard my plans and raced out there to beat me. Whatever, I still got to kick someone in the face. Maybe that will teach you new girls that you can’t just attack whoever you want here to make a name for yourself. There will be consequences, and you found out the hard way. Now you’ll get to be beaten down by Jaci once again, and I won’t have to deal with you anymore. I mean Jaci isn’t even that great of a wrestler, but she’ll have no problems with you and your friend Roxy. Meanwhile, I have bigger fish to fry”

Molly Reid
“Oh Blyss, Blyss, Blyss. What is there to say about you that hasn’t already been said? I mean, I’ve done nothing but put you down from the beginning. I’m not very nice, but I might have been especially cruel to you. What did you ever do to deserve me being so mean to you all the time?”

Molly Reid
“Oh right. You were and still are an absolutely shit wrestler. I could barely get through a single one of your matches. I mean, they were just so damn painful. There’s only so many times I can watch someone lose to one girl so often. And it wasn’t even like you were ever close to beating Tiffani. I watched those matches over and over, and never once did you even have a chance to beat her. You were just sort of there, hanging on, knowing that your moment in the spotlight could be over at any time. And sure enough, it was. After you failed to beat Tiffani in a fucking two on one match, you cried foul and quit the Empire. But not before you got humiliated by Philip and Axle for trying to complain. See this is why I don’t get why you even joined the Empire in the first place. Did you not know that this was going to happen? Did you really think that all of these egos were going to coexist? I told everyone from day one that the Empire was going to fail, because someone was going to feel left out. And would you look at that, I was right! At least you had the sense to get out before that. I will give you credit there. But that’s not enough to overshadow the fact that you actually thought it was a good idea to join them in the first place! Just pure idiocy right there.”

Molly Reid
“So now you’ve somehow finagled yourself yet another title shot. I just don’t understand why people keep giving you these opportunities. You lost to Tiffani, and then you got an immediate rematch the next pay-per-view after going on a self-proclaimed “bitch hunt”, and immediately lost again. Then I went in, beat Tiffani, and became the Queen of Wrestling champion. And now somehow you think you can beat me? How do you figure that? I mean, I beat Tiffani, who beat you, so therefore, you can beat me? No, that’s not how it works Blyssy. I didn’t lose my way to the title, in fact it was quite the opposite. I haven’t lost yet, and you’ve done nothing but lose. I really like my chances in a match against you. Just kidding. That would imply that I have a chance of losing to you.”

Molly Reid
“Here’s what I want to know Blyss. You went on a bitch hunt as you called it, and tried to take out anyone who wasn’t a worthy diva. Now why wasn’t I part of that list? I’m the biggest and baddest bitch of them all, yet you’ve been running away scared from me, refusing to get in the ring with me. Like last week, you could have come in there and fought me like someone who’s actually a little bit tough, but instead you retreated and ran away, like the little pussy that you are. Why you scared bitch? You afraid to get your face kicked in by my foot? Because I would be. I’ve been writing your name on my foot all week, just getting ready to introduce it to the real you. I was so excited to have the chance to wipe the wrestling ring with your lumpy ass and prove that you’re nothing but a fake-tough wannabe pussy bitch. I still am excited. But you and your good buddy Charles Matthews had to fuck me out of a one on one match against you. In fact I can’t even call that a match. If we fought one on one, it would be about as one sided a beatdown as you can get. But no, you and your best friend Matthews couldn’t let that happen could you? You just had to make this some bullshit tag team match to give you even the slightest chance of winning, didn’t you?”

Molly Reid
“Before I finish talking about that stupid match, I wanted to address shithead Matthews. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? Everyone I ask tells me that you’re this big womanizer who can’t physically feel feelings and just likes one night stands and could never hold a real girlfriend. I hook up with you and we have the perfect thing going on. Fucking with no attachments. But then all the sudden you develop these feelings for me, like you actually care about my wellbeing and stupid shit like that. Crying about how I shouldn’t drink so much just because your lightweight ass gets sloppy drunk and takes his pants off after his fourth beer. Tell me that I’m an alcoholic and that I have a problem, when really you’re the only person with a fucking problem. Suspend me for drinking even though other wrestlers admitted to drink THE SAME NIGHT I DID. You’re such a fucking hypocrite. Why did I get the punishment for showing up a little hungover, when people have smoked and drank in the god damned ring on fucking TV? You couldn’t have just hated me, because you still wanted to see me and talk to me. You still tried to convince me that I had some sort of alcohol problem. You still showed feelings for me. So what was it? What made you punish me and act like this towards me, and then give Blyss a title shot of her dreams for doing absolutely nothing? Is it because you started to get feelings for me, but hated the fact that you did exactly what we agreed not to do? Does the great Chuck Matthews not understand the rules of one or more night stands? Pathetic. Just go do your stupid little ego-boosting indy fed tour, go fall in love with this ugly Amber bitch, go run your stupid company into the ground. If I never saw your old ugly hypocritical piece of shit ass around IWF again, I’d be one happy girl”

Molly Reid
“Back to Blyssy’s dream match this weekend. She knows she can’t beat me one on one. That much is obvious. If she knew that she could beat me, she wouldn’t need to fight me in some stupid fucking gimmick match. She’d grow a set of figurative balls and fight me mano-a-mano. But no, the little bitch backs out and gets me put in a stupid tag match with a useless partner, and makes it so that if he loses, I lose my title. How fucking stupid is that? If I’m going to lose my title, you have to beat me. Not another shitty wrestler, ME. It’s fucking bullshit to lose my title if someone else is pinned. But of course shithead agreed to it, probably because Blyss gave him some sloppy blowjob and a little ass action. So now I have to defend my title against Blyss and Gordon Fury, with fucking Baron something as my partner. That little shit couldn’t even do his job right last week. So I kicked him in the fucking skull to teach him a lesson. He knows not to fuck up around me, because I’ll fucking destroy him. I would actually be happier if he just didn’t show up. That way I wouldn’t have to worry about him fucking everything up. But knowing him, he’ll be there, and he’ll try to fuck everything up again. I’m not going to let him. The minute he tries to do something stupid, he’s getting a kick to the head. But don’t worry Blyss, I’m still saving my good foot for you.”

Molly Reid
“Gordon Fury, I don’t even care about. The dude could barely beat Jack Savage, IWF’s most retarded wrestler. Seriously if Corey Casey asked someone to blow him, Jack Savage would bend over and drop his pants for Corey. He went above and beyond in his creepy quasi-homo love for that man. But yeah, Gordon, nice job almost losing to him. Not to mention you haven’t had any serious competition for your title ever. I mean come on, you fought Diana Logan in your last match. That cow couldn’t beat Roxy fucking Kay in a match. But I mean, congratulations. You’re going to do fine in our match. Just don’t complain when you lose your title. Isn’t going to suck, telling everyone that you lost it to a girl, who didn’t even get to keep the title, but had to give it to her partner? No, fuck that. When I win this match, I’m keeping both titles for myself. Baron won’t deserve to be High Impact champion, I will. So I guess that won’t be as bad. I really have no reason to dislike Gordon. I don’t hate him by any means. I don’t know him, so I can’t say that I like him either though. But one thing I do know is that he’s a fucking moron. Why would anyone in their right mind pick Blyss Lockhart as a partner? Do you think she gives you the best chance to beat me? Did you get a nail shot through your fucking skull as a child? A girl who loses as a job, who tries to act like she knows what she’s doing and that she can help me, a little bitch who’s too afraid to fight me one on one. I know that as soon as I get in that ring, she’s going to do whatever she can to get away from me. So Gordon, are you going to come ready to fight me? Because someone is going to have to, and I can guaran-fucking-tee you that it won’t be Blyss. Are you prepared to hit a girl? Sometimes people can’t. Sometimes guys get so caught up in their bullshit chivalry thing that they are afraid to hit a woman. Let me tell you something Gordon, you better not be fucking afraid to hit me. Because I sure as hell am not afraid to hit you. I hit you last week, and I would have knocked you out cold if Baron didn’t fuck up. But whatever, it is what it is. Just be careful this weekend, because I’m not going to let Baron fuck up again”

Molly Reid
“I’m the fucking Queen of Wrestling champion. I’ve beaten everyone that I’ve stood across from in the ring. And yes that includes Jaci, because fuck that bitch Megan ruining my win. I beat the so called “best” woman wrestler in the IWF in just my third match ever. I won the match of the year award, within a month of joining the company. I’m the future here. I’m the reason people even care about the IWF woman’s division. In fact, with the champions and top guys we have now, I’m the reason people watch IWF, period. Don’t let that transvestite prostitute be the IWF Champion, just give that title to me. I’m by far the greatest wrestler in this entire company, man or woman. Blyss Lockhart knows it. Gordon Fury knows it. Baron knows it. Everyone fucking knows it. You either love me for being a completely unfiltered and brutally honest bitch, or you love to hate me for those exact same reasons. Either way, you all still love me.”

Molly Reid
“So get ready Gordon. Get ready Blyss. You finally got the match you blew for. Finally get a chance to get in the ring with the great Molly Reid. The girl who did more in three weeks of IWF than you have done in your entire life. You finally get to find out firsthand what it’s actually like to fight me. And let me tell you, you couldn’t have picked a worse thing to discover. Ask Roxy Kay, ask Jaci, ask Baron, ask Tiffani, ask Rhiannon, ask Diana. They’ll all tell you the same thing. I’m the real fucking deal, and I play to kill. I take it easy on nobody. Just because you have a partner with you, doesn’t mean I’m going to beat you senseless any less. Gordon won’t be there to protect you when I’ve knocked him out cold. I’ve done the one thing that you never could, and that was become the Queen of Wrestling champion. Don’t you even think for a fucking millisecond that you’re going to be able to do the same and beat me this weekend. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. IWF is my world, and you’re all just living in it”

Molly Reid
“Now if you’ll excuse me, my boyfriend just finished showering, and I’m going to go fuck his brains out. Maybe I’ll even send a copy to Blyss and Gordon to give them some pointers on how it works. Kids need to be taught once in a while right? Might as well be nice, and teach them twice”

I laughed and kissed my championship belt, before blowing a kiss at the camera and closing my laptop, sending the video cutting to black.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down