Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension with Baron Blaze vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury - RP #2

Go down

Ascension with Baron Blaze vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury - RP #2 Empty Ascension with Baron Blaze vs Blyss Lockhart & Gordon Fury - RP #2

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:42 pm

SCENE I
Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
Friday March 22nd, 2013

I climbed out of my car and looked at the address on the card that Bill had given me. This was where I was supposed to be. A small community center in Montebello. I guess this is where Bill’s Alcoholics Anonymous meetings took place. I walked up to the door and walked inside. I followed the signs until I made it into a room with a bunch of chairs set up in a circle. Everyone sitting down turned and looked at me as I walked in. I saw Bill sitting down and immediately made a beeline for him.
Molly Reid: “Hey Bill, I guess I made it to the right spot then”

Bill Stevens: “You did indeed. Thanks for coming Molly, it means a lot”

Molly Reid: “Yeah don’t mention it. I had nothing better to do tonight anyways”

Bill Stevens: “Oh I’m almost certain that isn’t true”

I laughed and hugged Bill. He pulled a chair for me to sit down on, and I sat down in it. I faced the circle, where everyone was sitting. They all looked so sad. I don’t mean sad like emotionally sad, but sad like they just had no lives and really didn’t have much going for them. Some of them were older, some younger. I was probably the youngest one in the room though. A few of them looked almost scared, and some of them even looked like they weren’t quite all there. I leaned over to ask Bill something.
Molly Reid: “So how long has everyone here been sober?”

Bill Stevens: “Oh it’s different for everyone. Some people have been sober for over thirty years. Some only a year. Some people here aren’t even sober at all”

Well that didn’t make any sense. How could anyone attending an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting not be sober? The entire point of AA was to stop drinking and fix that problem.
Molly Reid: “Explain?”

Bill Stevens: “Well we’re a bit different than most of the other AA groups. We don’t necessarily focus on getting rid of drinking immediately and permanently. Instead we just meet once a week and talk about what’s going on in our lives. Some people come here to fix their alcoholism. Some people just come here to control it. They find that talking about it and getting our support helps them cut down. They still drink, but it doesn’t ruin their lives anymore”

That was actually kind of neat. I had never heard of an alcoholics meeting that allowed people to keep drinking while doing it. But I guess it made more sense. Some people just needed some guidance. I had seen some of my friends who couldn’t control their drinking. I didn’t want them to stop, but maybe if they learned how to control it a little bit better.
Molly Reid: “That’s cool. I’ve never heard of anyone else who does that”

Bill Stevens: “Me neither. As far as I know, we’re the only place that does it”

Molly Reid: “Why do you guys do it?”

Bill Stevens: “It was something that Anna thought up”

Molly Reid: “Who’s Anna?”

Bill Stevens: “Anna Baxter. She runs the meetings. That’s her right there”

I watched as a small but not very old woman stood up from her chair. Maybe thirty years old, with long blonde hair. She was pretty attractive too. Definitely not what I expected from a person running AA meetings.
Anna Baxter: “Ok everyone, as you know, today is a very special day. Today is Bill’s fifteenth anniversary sober. Before we let Bill talk, I’d like us to all give him a big round of applause. Going a week without alcohol is hard enough, fifteen years is something to be very proud of”

We all clapped as Bill thanked everyone. After the clapping died down, Bill stood up and everyone looked at him. I was excited to hear this speech of his.
Bill Stevens: “Hi everyone. I tried planning this speech, but I really got nowhere with that. So I figured I’d start from the beginning. Hi. My name is Bill, and I’m an alcoholic”

Everyone laughed and said “Hi Bill” back to him
Bill Stevens: “Fifteen years ago was when I first came to one of these meetings. I was twenty eight years old. I was scared, I was alone, I didn’t know what to do. See I grew up in an alcoholic family. My daddy was a big drinker. And I don’t mean that he just liked to drink the occasional drink here and there. I mean he would drink until he was passed out every single night. And he wasn’t a nice drunk, oh no. Far from it. I saw the problems drinking could cause first hand, but somehow it still appealed to me. I don’t know why, but it did. My dad was violent. Every time he drank it always ended the same way. But that didn’t stop me from learning about it myself. I think I really started drinking heavily in high school, when I was about sixteen years old. It was real easy to steal from my dad. He always kept so much booze, and he was always too drunk to know how much of it he had actually drunk. So I would try all these different types, and I liked them all. They tasted like shit, but the feeling I got after drinking them, it was the best.”

Bill Stevens: “It became a habit for me. No, more than a habit. An addiction. I was drinking all the time. Skipped school to get drunk. Show up at work drunk. Sneak out at nights and get drunk. It was controlling my life. At the time, I had a lot of friends who liked to drink too, so there really wasn’t a problem with it. None of them drank nearly as much as I did, but when you’re that young, you don’t notice these things. You only notice the good times, none of the bad times.”

Bill Stevens: “But eventually, I got tired of my friends. I would always want to drink more, and none of them ever did. So I’d get mad and move on to new friends. Looking back I have no idea why I got so mad. I guess deep down I was more mad at myself for letting it get this bad. I didn’t realize it at the time obviously, but now I do. But I let it control me, control my life. Nothing I did that wasn’t drinking ever felt like enough to me. I just had to keep doing it and keep doing. Eventually it got to the point where I knew that if I kept doing it, that I was going to die”

Bill Stevens: “But I didn’t stop. I just kept doing it. Maybe I thought I was superman, I don’t know. Whatever the reason, I would still go out to bars, I would still get drunk off my mind all alone. And then I’d wake up and go out and do the exact same thing the next day. Rinse and repeat. My life never changed, it just went progressively downhill. I dropped out of college. My girlfriend left me. My family stopped talking to me. But none of that mattered. As long as I could still go out and get drunk, that was all I needed in my life. I just hid all of my depression with drinking”

Bill Stevens: “One day, when I was twenty seven, I woke up in some hotel with three hookers, had no memory of the last four days, and had absolutely no money or identification or anything. I realized then and there that I needed to change something. But I still didn’t have the desire to really change. I went out and joined AA, and went to meetings every week. But my heart was never in them. I would go and sit and listen to everyone tell their stories. I would laugh to myself at all these people’s sad pathetic lives, and then go out and drink in my own sad pathetic life. I’d go back to the meeting and lie about how I was sober all week. Now I know that everyone could see through my bullshit. But nobody called me on it, because they knew that this was something that I needed to figure out on my own. Looking back I owe this all to them, because without them, I never would have come to the realization that I did”

Bill Stevens: “About a year later, I finally decided to call up my dad. He had left my mom years before, and I hadn’t talked to him in even longer. But sure enough, he was happy to hear from me. We met up at a bar, and I told him that I was trying to do the program. He laughed at me, called me pathetic, and told me to be a man and drink with his old man. So, being the idiot that I was, I agreed. We drank until last call, and I mean we drank. Shot after shot, drink after drink. My old man and I, we got about as drunk as I had ever been before. And so when he told me that he would drive me home, of course I agreed.”

Bill Stevens: “So I got in the car with him. Many people would say that I made the biggest mistake of my life by getting into the car. But getting in that car saved my life, albeit at the expense of another. Something I will never truly get over, but something that I know happened for a reason. My dad drove off an off ramp going eighty five miles per hour and hit a hydro pole, not to mention a young girl walking home. My dad died instantly. The young girl broke her leg, but lived. I still talk to her to this day, and she has since forgiven me for what happened. I can never change what happened, but I can try to change myself. That was all she wanted. And my dad showed me that. The doctors said that he was so drunk that he wouldn’t have even felt a single bit of pain. That was how he lived his life. Pain free. Numbed by alcohol. That was how I was living my life. When I finally awoke from my drunken stupor, as a traumatic shock accident will do to you, and I looked over and saw my bloody and mangled dad beside me, I saw myself. I knew that if I kept this up, that I would be the one in the driver’s seat next time.”

Bill Stevens: “That was when I realized that I had a problem. For the first time, I could admit that I was a problem drinker. My eyes were finally opened. So after I was released from the hospital for my injuries, I immediately went back to Alcoholics Anonymous and vowed that I was going to change. I told everyone there my story. Everyone was supportive. I finally felt loved, like I actually had people in my life that cared about me. AA was my family.”

Bill Stevens: “And so here I am now, fifteen years later. I visit my dad’s grave once a year. I bring a bottle of whiskey, and I leave it there for him. I don’t hate my dad for what he did, or didn’t do. My dad was the reason I got sober. My dad is the reason that I’m now happily married with two kids and a job that I love. I can never thank him enough for teaching me the things he did.”

Bill Stevens: “Thank you all for being here for me. You have no idea how much it means to see all of you here, my friends, my family. Without any of you, I wouldn’t still be here today. So thank you. All of you”

Bill wiped tears from his eyes as he sat back down. There was a moment of silence before people started clapping. I wiped a few tears from my eyes. I don’t know what it was, but that really got me. I could just tell how hard it was for Bill to tell that story, and how much it meant to him. He never opened up to me like that, ever. This was the first time I heard about anything with his personal life. I didn’t even know he had a wife or kids. He was just Bill the trainer to me. Now that I knew about him, about his past, I felt like I knew him just that much more. It was just such a raw emotional moment. It made me think a bit. Is this what I was doing with my life?
Anna Baxter: “That was beautiful Bill. Everyone, we’re going to take an early break to congratulate Bill and talk a bit amongst ourselves”

Everyone immediately went up to Bill and started talking to him and congratulating him. I just sat in my chair, thinking the whole thing over. No, I wasn’t that bad. I wasn’t ruining any friendships because of my drinking. Well, Chuck said that was the reason, but I knew there was more to it. I wasn’t going out alone and getting drunk by myself. I wasn’t addicted to alcohol, it didn’t control me. I wasn’t ruining my life with drinking. Was I? Is this why Bill wanted me to come? He just wanted me to hear him give his speech, because he knew that it would make me question myself? Fuck that. I knew I wasn’t an alcoholic. I can’t believe Bill would use this to try to get me to admit to my alcoholism!

I stood up and stormed out of the room and out the exit. I walked over to my car. Evidently Bill saw me, because he came running after me.
Bill Stevens: “Molly, where are you going?”

Molly Reid: “That’s why you brought me here isn’t it? You wanted me to listen to your speech and realize that I was an alcoholic and that I needed to change. You’re no different from all the rest of the people trying to tell me how to live my life!”

Bill Stevens: “Molly, honestly, I just wanted you to come and be with me. This is a very special day for me and I thought you being there would make it even more special”

Molly Reid: “You don’t tell me any of this stuff in the two years I’ve known you and been training with you. I didn’t even know you had a wife for god’s sake. And then you bring me here just to drop all that on me?! The day after you get that video of me drinking and call me on it? Fuck that, you’re just using this to get me to change”

Bill Stevens: “Molly, I’m serious, I just wanted you to hear my story and know where I came from”

Molly Reid: “Yeah, and what did you think would happen after I heard it? That I would just feel fine going out and drinking again knowing what happened to you? Fuck you Bill, that’s not fair to me. I’m out, congratulations on your fifteen years.”

I climbed into my car and slammed the door shut. I sped off with Bill just standing there, looking at me. He stared at me as I drove off, never once taking his eyes off my car, never once changing the sad expression on his face. I wiped some tears from my eyes. I needed a drink. I needed one badly.

SCENE II
Hotel Room
Sunday March 24th, 2013

I flipped on my camera. I wasn’t planning on recording another video, but someone passed along some comments that Blyss made about me and this match, and well, I couldn’t leave well enough alone apparently. I had the Queen of Wrestling belt on my shoulder again, and I was ready to go.

Molly Reid
Blyss I hear you’ve been talking shit. Well, trying to at least. From what I hear, you can’t seem to separate one thought from the other, in one big long garbled mess. Here’s what you should do next time. Since obviously you aren’t an expert at talking shit, you should jot down some bullet points, and try to stick to them. It makes it easier. But just don’t mention you being able to beat me in our match. Because you know it isn’t going to happen.

Molly Reid
Bitch please. All I hear from you is talk talk talk. But none of it even makes any sense. You need to start thinking before you talk. First you say I don’t train enough, but then you say champions aren’t made in the gym. If that was the case, then wouldn’t I be a worthy champion? Because you’re right, I haven’t trained as hard as any of you have. In fact I barely train at all. I haven’t trained for as long as anyone else in IWF has. Yet I’m undefeated. I’ve beaten all of these other girls who’ve dedicated their lives to training for this sport. So what does that tell you? When girls like Tiffani Michaels, Jaci Sovereign, Diana Logan, all the girls that train for wrestling, when I beat them all, that really shits on your argument that I don’t train enough to be a real champion, doesn’t it? If they have trained their whole lives, and I only train a tiny bit, they should be able to beat me right? So why haven’t they? Keep telling yourself that it’s beginners luck. Please, I encourage you to think that. Because it’s going to make it that much more fun when I stomp your face in tonight. Your argument is literally the exact same as the one that Jaci made two weeks ago when she was going to fight me. All you bitches talk about is how I’m not really a champion, how I’m not fit to be a champion, and all that shit. But bitch do you see this belt on my shoulder? This is the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship. I AM the fucking champion. Who gives a shit if you don’t think I deserve it? I won the title, from the girl that you could NEVER beat. I got a shot, and I succeeded on my first try. I didn’t need a second one, or a third one. It took me one match, because I’m championship material. A champion is someone that can defeat all rivals in a sport or competition. I’ve done that. Have you? Because from where I’m standing, it doesn’t really look like you have. I mean, unless I missed something, but last time I checked, you lost to Tiffani. You lost to Jaci. You haven’t beaten everyone that’s been put in your way. But that makes you more of a champion than me?

Molly Reid
Oh, but you were right about one thing. My matches are damn boring. You’re totally right about that. I mean, it’s not like my third wrestling match ever won match of the year right? Oh wait, it totally fucking did. Let that sink in for a bit. Match of the year. That means that Tiffani and I had the greatest wrestling match in all of IWF in an entire year. Not Alexander Remington, not Stygian, not Corey Casey, definitely not you. Me. This bitch right here. I guess that really derails your argument about me being boring doesn’t it? Although, I guess me just laying a one-sided beating on anyone I face can count as a boring match. Maybe that’s why I don’t get booked every week. Or maybe it’s because they know I’m champion and that I deserve a week off every so often. You get booked, well, because they know you need the experience. Everyone says the best way to learn is to actually do it right? Well obviously you haven’t learned enough about wrestling yet, because they keep making you do it. But I digress. I guess I’m just not passionate enough to put on a match of the year type match like you are Blyss. I mean, after last week’s match with Baron, you are a shoo-in for next year. I love watching two mentally handicapped turkeys flop around and smack each other with their wattles until one of them pleads for it to end. I should just give you my match of the year award right now, since there’s no way I can compete with you. I just don’t have that same passion I guess.

Molly Reid
However, I did want to correct you on one thing. Contrary to your unpopular belief, I don’t train just to be champion. Like I said, I barely train at all. But when I do train, I train to kick ass. I’ve made that pretty clear before. I don’t think anyone has ever doubted that. I’ve said many times that I give no shits about these titles as physical entities. A belt is just that, a belt. I wear belts all the time, they don’t mean that much. No, what I’m after is the recognition. I fight because I want people to see what a real queen looks like. I want people to understand that I’m the best in this company. If the Queen of Wrestling belt is a vessel to further prove that point, well then I’ll take it. But it’s not the reason I train. You should know that. I figured that was obvious, given my complete lack of regard for the belt. You think I would ever lose it after a night of drinking if I really cared about it? Fuck no. You’re right, I really don’t care that much about wrestling. I never watched it before I joined IWF. I didn’t grow up with any favorite wrestlers, or dream of one day joining some big promotion. No, I’m not some by-product of childhood wrestling fanboyism. I’m just a girl who loves to beat the living fuck out of girls. Which is why I’m so glad to be fighting you!

Molly Reid
Everyone and their mother’s know what my goals in IWF are. Beat everyone. Make certain that everyone knows that I’m the best. Expose all you fake girls who go around acting tough and trying to talk trash. But none of you have ever done it in the real world. I see all of you every single weekend. Holed up in your hotel room with some significant other, keeping away from the public eye. Have you ever had to tell anyone to fuck off without getting your security involved? Have you ever had to punch someone out because they wouldn’t leave you alone? Because the way you act, it sure seems like you would have. But I would bet my house that you haven’t. You’re way too much of a pussy to ever talk shit to someone that you don’t know. In a place that isn’t controlled, one that has no rules. But you know, whatever. I’ll just keep exposing all of you, with my words and your shitty wrestling ability. I have fun doing that.

Molly Reid
See this is what really pisses me off. You girls are all the fucking same. You occasionally trash talk each other, but really you’re all friends afterwards. You all have respect for each other and are all buddy buddy and all that shit. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I don’t respect any single fucking one of you. I respect the wrestling ability of some of you. But as people, I respect none of you. You’re all a bunch of cowardly pieces of shit in my books. I’m pretty new to wrestling, but even I know that everyone is an enemy. Everyone wants the same thing. So how the fuck can you be friends with someone who ultimately is going to have to go through you to get what they want? It makes absolutely no sense when I see all these girls lying to each other and pretending like they’re all friends and that they all have respect for each other. How can you wrestle someone that you like? There’s no way that you can use all of your wrestling abilities in a fight against someone that you ‘respect’ and are ‘friends’ with. There’s just no way. So why even pretend? Is it because you’re all fucking scared that if you’re mean to someone, that they’ll come after you? It sure seems like it to me. It really fucking annoys me when I see that. I’m the only real bitch in this god damn company. I’m the only one who isn’t afraid to say exactly what I mean whenever I want to. So talk all you want about how much you hate me next week. Then next week, after you’ve lost to me and finally realized that I’m the real deal, you can talk about how all that hate was just for press, and how you actually respect me and how I wrestle. I’m not going to do that. I’ll wrestle Blyss this week, and then I’ll continue to tell everyone how much shit she is next week. Because I don’t like her. I don’t like anyone in IWF. It’s full of fake people who are all trying to get ahead, but are afraid to hurt anyone along the way. You’re not going to be friends with everyone. Don’t be fucking scared. Just speak the truth once in a while. I can’t respect anyone that I’m about to beat the shit out of. Neither can anyone else in the world. Nobody is going to earn my respect here. Nobody is going to grow on me. I’m not going to turn around and say that all my talk was just for show and that we’re actually friends. No, I mean everything that I say, and none of that is going to change. Fuck all of you. Respect is for the fucking weak.

Molly Reid
This match IS stupid. If Blyss really wanted to fight me one on one, she shouldn’t have agreed to this match. Jessica is the GM, Chuck does whatever the fuck he does. If you had said no to their deal for this match, they would have made you another one you fucking stupid cunt. They wanted you in the Order so fucking badly that Chuck would have fucked his own sister if you had asked him to. All you had to do was ask for a different title shot. But no, of course you knew that you weren’t good enough for that, and you needed to make sure that you could win the title without actually beating someone. So even though you didn’t know who the Queen of Wrestling champion was going to be, you chose that match. I mean, if you had used your fucking brain for once in your pathetic life, you could have made the deduction that it would be either Tiffani or me as the champion. Seeing as I was the number one contender and she was the champion when you got your title shot. But you know, that’s fine. I can’t expect you to suddenly get smarter. But don’t sit there and fucking tell me that you had no choice in the matter. You had all the leverage. They wanted you, not the other way around. So either you really are just stupid and didn’t think any of that through, or you knew that you couldn’t beat me or Tiffani alone, so you accepted this match. Either way it makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Molly Reid
So now we’ve got this fucking match. But whatever, I can deal with it. I’m not complaining about this match. Yeah it’s stupid, we can all agree on that. But complaining? No. Why would I complain for a match that I know I am going to win? I have no chance of losing this match. Gordon Fury and Blyss Lockhart are so thoroughly overmatched, and I’m not even counting my useless partner. He is irrelevant in this match. If he even shows up. I don’t even care. I’m going to win this match single-handedly. I’m not ‘talking tough’ for this match. I talk like this all the fucking time. You would know that if you weren’t such a fake little cunt Blyss. I don’t sugar coat anything I say. Hate me if you want, I don’t give a single fuck.

Molly Reid
All you two have to do is watch each other’s backs and you’ll win right? It’s just that easy isn’t it? Except you forgot one thing. One of you is going to have to take care of me if you expect to win. And neither of you little pussies can do that. I don’t care if Baron is watching my back, because I don’t need anyone watching my back. I’ve never had anyone there to watch my back, and I sure as shit don’t need to start now. I’ve taken on much worse than the two of you, and I’ve come out on top every single fucking time. I’ll kick my partner in the face whenever the fuck I want. You think it’s stupid because you’ve never seen it before. You could never do it because you know that you would be completely and utterly fucked if you lost your partner. You can’t watch your own back, so it blows your mind to see someone like me, who doesn’t want or need anyone to help them.

Molly Reid
I have not heard a thing from my partner all week. But that makes sense. I’m sure he hasn’t been able to talk after I kicked him square in the jaw. But whatever. I don’t care what he has to say. The silence I’m more surprised with is Gordon Fury. Your partner in crime Blyss, the one that you say will be the reason that you can beat me and win the titles. So why hasn’t he said anything all week? Is he being quiet for a reason? Maybe he just doesn’t have anything to say, and wants to do his talking in the ring?

Molly Reid
Or maybe he’s just a scared little bitch. I’m sure he’ll do his interview as soon as he gets to the arena, at the last possible moment before the show starts. He’ll do it then, because he knows that if he says anything before that, I’ll tear him a new one. He’s so afraid of me that he won’t even talk until the last possible moment! He knows that if he does any interview before I get to the arena, that I’ll find a camera and that I’ll hurt his little feelings with my words. Come on Gordon, am I really that scary? Are you really afraid that I might hear something you say and get pissed off at you for it? Well, you’re not wrong. But here’s the thing. I’d rather you have a set of balls and speak to me, rather than just hide and do nothing. A coward’s way out if you ask me. I would love for you to address me and say what you want to me about how you’re going to beat me and all that shit. But I know you won’t. So I guess I’ll just have to beat you, go back, listen to what you had to say, and then laugh about it. But sure Gordon. Go ahead and trash talk me when it’s too late for me to get a response in. Sit there and think up the PERFECT things to say to me, when you already know I’m inside the arena and can’t say anything to you. You’re going to look pretty smart when you say all these things that I have no response to because I’m not around to hear them. You’re a real mans man Gordon, talking behind someone’s back like that. I could sit there and wait until everyone has said what they’re going to say, and then come out and use everything that they’ve said to rip them a new one. But I don’t, because I’m not a chicken shit. I think of my own things to say, and then I say them. Whatever I think of in my head, I say it. I don’t wait until the last possible moment to say them. But if that’s how you want to play, then go for it. Be the chicken shit here. It’s going to come back to haunt you in the end.

Molly Reid
This is my match. This is my title around my shoulder. Neither Gordon nor Blyss not Baron is going to fuck up this night for me. I’m retaining my championship, I’m taking the High Impact championship as well, and I’m walking out of Ascension still undefeated. Put your money on it; mark my words, whatever you have to do. Just know that I’m going to beat down Gordon Fury. I’m going to break all the bones in Blyss Lockhart’s body. I’m going to put the biggest beating on IWF’s two biggest pussies tonight at Ascension. And I’m going to do it all with a smile on my face.

I hold up my forearms to the camera so that everyone can see the message written on them

“I’d Rather be Hated by All, than Loved by Few. Fuck you Blyss. Fuck you Gordon. This Title is Mine”

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down