Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlegrounds XL vs Adree Perez vs Rosalie Knight (Triple Threat Match) - RP #2

Go down

Battlegrounds XL vs Adree Perez vs Rosalie Knight (Triple Threat Match) - RP #2 Empty Battlegrounds XL vs Adree Perez vs Rosalie Knight (Triple Threat Match) - RP #2

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:48 pm

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- Thursday, May 17th, 2012 -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- Manchester, New Hampshire -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- 22:45 -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Karly Zedic
Brandon you’re such an idiot. You bought weed from the mafia!

I laughed at Karly’s anger. She shot me another of her dirty glances. I just couldn’t help it though.

Brandon Macdonald
I didn’t know! I was just trying to buy weed. Come on, I have a hard time believing some major crime family would have one of their guys selling weed to some stranger they met in a corner store. Those guys probably weren’t even real agents or anything. Just some punks trying to pull our legs. I mean, come on, the mafia isn’t a thing anymore. This isn’t the 60’s

Anna Stone
Yeah I didn’t think they really existed anymore

Karly Zedic
Well even if they don’t, it was a dangerous thing to do! Don’t go doing that again Brandon, okay?! You could have been seriously hurt, and I would die if anything happened to you.

Brandon walked over to Karly and sat down next to her, kissing her on the lips. I sat awkwardly for a few moments, looking at my feet.

Karly Zedic
Brandon stop! We’re being rude to Anna!

Anna Stone
No, it’s okay, I was just leaving anyways.

Karly Zedic
Awwww Anna, no! You can stay if you want!

I laughed. I wasn’t going to be that guy to keep Brandon from Karly. I could see the look on his face, and I knew he wanted me to leave. I laughed again.

Anna Stone
No seriously, it’s okay. I’m just going to go down to the bar and grab a drink or two I think.

Karly Zedic
Alright, if you’re sure…

Brandon Macdonald
We’ll probably be down in two hours or so, if you’re still there.

Karly Zedic
Yeah!!!

I laughed once again.

Anna Stone
Yeah maybe. Just text me or something.

Brandon Macdonald
Will do

I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened it up and turned around to see Brandon already all over Karly. She smiled and waved at me, before fighting back with Brandon. I grinned and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the elevator and got inside. As I was going down to the bar, all I could think about was what those officers were talking about. What if they thought Brandon saw too much? Would they come after him?

The elevator door opened up and immediately I saw a few media personnel look over and see me. Fuck there was no way this was actually happening. It was nearly ten o’clock at night, and the hounds were out near the bar, waiting to ambush one of us? This was a new low.

Reporter
Anna…Anna can we have a word?

I knew that if I ignored them, they’d just pester me until I said something. I might as well answer their questions and just get it over with.

Anna Stone
If you make it quick, I just came down to get a few drinks at the bar.

Reporter
What can you tell us about your match last week? It seemed you had to work a lot harder than you expected

Anna Stone
You guys always ask such stupid fucking questions. I always work hard in the ring. Therefore I always expect to work hard. Ryan Apollos is no pushover; I knew that. He weighs more than twice as much as I do, he’s way stronger, so I knew that I’d have to work hard. I’ve seen some old footage of Ryan Apollos; I knew that if he was on his game, that he’d be hard to beat. But at the same time, I never doubt myself. I knew that I had all the tools to beat him. And guess what? I was right. I worked my ass off in that ring, and beat a good Ryan Apollos. Once again proving that I’m not only the best woman wrestler on the IWF roster, but that I’m one of the best wrestlers in the IWF, period. Put anyone in front of me, and I’ll run through them all.

Reporter
What about after the match? He tried to shake your hand, and instead you kicked him? Was that really necessary? I mean you said yourself, it was a competitive match.

Anna Stone
First off, I never said it was competitive. I said Ryan was good. But everyone who watched that match knew that I’d win. That was never in question. But as far as after the match, I just didn’t want to shake his hand. I’ve always hated when people do that after a match. Like, you just lost, so now you’re trying to regain some dignity by offering some respect. Like no. I just beat you, I’m not going to shake your hand. That makes people think that we’re equal. And we’re not at all. I’m better than you, don’t offer to shake my hand. I know you want to earn some of that respect that you lost back, but I’m not giving it to you. If I’m better than you, then deal with it. Don’t be offering to shake hands, especially after you lost. If I feel like you deserve a handshake, I’ll offer it. If I don’t and you offer it, I’m going to kick you in the nuts. It’s pretty simple.

Reporter
I was wondering if you could give your thoughts on the whole Corey Casey and Brandon Macdonald issue. I know you’re friends with Brandon, and it seems like Corey is trying to undermine his power.

Anna Stone
Corey Casey is an egocentric piece of shit douchebag on a power trip. Brandon was appointed the General Manager by the IWF Board, and they believe that he’s doing a great job. But then Corey Casey comes in, using his ownership powers to undermine Brandon and all of his decisions. And if you’ve noticed, anything that Corey has done has been to help his friends. He’s done absolutely nothing for the good of the company. All he does is abuse his powers so that he and his little butt buddies can have a fun time on Battle Grounds. I used to like Corey Casey, when he was nice. But he’s turning back into the big douchebag fucksicle that he used to be before he went to pray in the mountains or whatever the fuck he did. None of decisions are good ones, and someone needs to take away Corey’s powers soon. The great wrestlers made their own legacies. Corey Casey made his by riding coattails of other great wrestlers, and abusing his powers. Eventually he needs to do something great on his own.

Reporter
Is it fair to say that you don’t like Corey Casey very much?

Anna Stone
Take a guess…Of course I don’t, were you even listening?

Reporter
What are your thoughts on Chuck Matthews coming back? You two were dating at one point, and then you were lead to believe that he died. How does that feel?

Anna Stone
Next question.

Reporter
But Anna if we-

Anna Stone
I said next question.

Truth was, I just wasn’t sure how I felt about it. I loved Chuck before he died. I was so devastated when I went to his funeral, it was awful. Then I finally got over his death, and the asshole just comes back without any explanation. And then I try to talk to him backstage, and he basically ignores me. He’s not the same Chuck he once was. The old Chuck wanted to have dinner with me before he died. The old Chuck would have told me what was on his mind. He would have told me where he went, or why he went, or what was going on. But not this Chuck. He had changed, and I didn’t like it. I couldn’t say that I still loved him. Not in the same way that I once did. So I didn’t want to talk about it.

Reporter
Your match this week, against Adree Perez and Rosalie Knight. Your thoughts?

Anna Stone
I hate when you guys ask that. My thoughts? Like what does that even mean? My thoughts about the match? My thoughts right now? Stupid question is stupid. Anyways, if you’re asking me how I feel about the match, or whether or not I think I can win, I’ll answer that. Of course I think I’m going to win. Scratch that, I know I’m going to win. Don’t get me wrong, I like Adree. She’s pretty similar to me, personality wise. Plus she’s a good wrestler, so that’s good. But she’s not me. She hasn’t won eight straight matches in the IWF. She isn’t the New Blood Champion. Rosalie Knight, I don’t even know why she’s in this match. I didn’t even know she was in the company. Last I heard, she knew she sucked too much for the IWF, and then ran away. She didn’t try to improve or hone her skills to get any better. Nope, when the going got tough, Rosalie Knight turned her fat ass and ran away. But I guess she’s back now, I’m not really sure why. Especially because she’s in a match with me. So now she’s going to make her big, grand return to IWF, and then get beat into submission by me. Then she’ll probably whine and cry and run away again. So I don’t really have much to say about that. I think my resume speaks for itself. I’m 8-1 in the IWF, and I’ve won all eight of those in a row. I’m the New Blood Champion, have been for nearly two months, have beaten anyone that gets in my way. The IWF has tried to find people to stop me, but so far, nobody’s been able to. Rosalie and Adree will be no different.

Reporter
Anna please give us something about Chuck…

Anna Stone
I said no. Now fuck off and let me have a drink

Reporter
But Anna-

Anna Stone
Just fuck off!

I shoved one of the reporters out of my way as I entered the bar. He fell down on the ground and looked up at me in shock. What a little bitch. I kept walking as the reporters looked at me and started yelling things about how I couldn’t push them, or something. I didn’t care anymore. I just walked over to the bar and sat down beside a man who was sitting there already. I buried my head in my arms in exasperation.

Man
You look like you need a drink

I looked up. The man beside me was looking over at me, smiling. He was cute enough, looked a bit older than me, but he seemed nice. I just wanted someone to talk to.

Anna Stone
You have no idea.

Man
Oh trust me, I think I do. Can I buy you a drink?

Anna Stone
It’s okay, I can buy my own

Man
Nonsense. I insist. Tell you what, if I can guess your drink of choice, I buy for you. Deal?

I lifted my head up from my arms and grinned. Usually girls like me were all into wine coolers, or vodka or something. But I really liked whiskey. It wasn’t really a girl’s drink, so I didn’t think he would guess it.

Anna Stone
Deal

The man looked at me. He stared for a few moments.

Man
Well, judging by the toughness you displayed with those reporters, you’re not a girly girl. And you look like you’ve got some anger down in there. I’m gonna go on a limb, and say that you’re a whiskey girl.

Of course he guessed it.

Anna Stone
Fuck…you win.

The man grinned

Man
Bartender, two shots of whiskey please

The bartender poured us two shots. I grabbed one, as the man grabbed the other.

Man
Cheers

I clinked my glass against his.

Anna Stone
Cheers indeed

I downed the shot. I never got used to that taste.

Man
So what brings you to this hotel bar late at night here in Manchester?

Anna Stone
Well, I’m a wrestler with the Insurgency Wrestling Federation, and we’re in town for a show this weekend. So I came early just to get a feel for the city. I live in Los Angeles.

Man
Oh, you don’t say? I live in LA too

Anna Stone
Wow what are the odds?!

Man
It’s a small world

Anna Stone
Indeed it is. So why are you here?

The man looked around for a moment.

Man
Oh…just a business trip. Can I ask you something that might be kind of personal?

Might as well let him ask. If I didn’t want to answer it, then I wouldn’t. But I’d let him ask.

Anna Stone
I guess

Man
You look part-Italian. I can only tell because my dad is Italian, and I’ve seen many half-Italtian women before. You remind me of one.

Wow this guy was good. What were the odds that we were both half-Italian?

Anna Stone
Wow that’s pretty crazy that you could tell. And what a coinceidence, because yeah, my dad is Italian. I use my mom’s last name though.

Man
You should embrace your Italian heritage

Anna Stone
Meh, I like Stone better than De Luca. It just sounds better, especially since I’m in a public eye often.

Man
You make a very valid point.

This guy was really nice. I was having a good time. The man suddenly stood up thought and looked at me.

Man
I’m very sorry Ms. Stone, but I’m afraid that I have to go. However, if I may be so bold, would you like to go to dinner with me sometime next week, when we’re both back in Los Angeles?

I liked this guy, he seemed nice. Not the typical douchebag guy that I usually dated. I decided to go out on a limb.

Anna Stone
Yeah, I’d like that a lot actually.

The man smiled widely before walking over to me and pulling out his phone. We exchanged numbers, and then put our phone’s back in our pockets.

Man
Well, I’ll give you a call next week Ms. Stone. Good luck this weekend.

The man turned to leave. As he was walking out the door, I realized that I didn’t even know his name.

Anna Stone
Hey wait! I didn’t get your name!

The man stopped and turned around. He flashed me a smile.

Man
I’m Gianni. Gianni Giordano

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down