Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Macdonald RP #1

Go down

James Macdonald RP #1 Empty James Macdonald RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:09 am

-----------------------April 25th, 2011-----------------------

Brandon: "Come on James! Don't you want to win this week! Get your shit together"

James picked himself up off the ground. Brock came over to him and grabbed his shoulder.

Brock: "Don't worry man. You're doing good. Brandon's just trying to push you, because he knows you can do better. I know that you can do better."

James: "I know. I'm just still having a little trouble adjusting."

Brock: "I know. And that's okay. It takes some time. But you'll get it down soon, don't worry. It took me longer than it took you to get where you're at."

James: "Yeah, it's just hard, because Brandon expects me to be at a high level, because he was at such a high level in wrestling so fast"

Brock: "Yeah, well Brandon is a freak of nature. I don't even know anything that he can't do. So don't listen to him. You're doing a great job."

James: "Thanks man. I appreciate it"

Brandon: "Alright guys. I've seen enough training for today. I wanna see a match. Right now. Brock Lesnar vs James Macdonald. I'll referee."

Brock turned towards Brandon. So did James

Brock: "Are you sure?"

Brandon: "Dead sure. Lets see it"

Brandon motioned for the two of them to get into their corners. James went to his, and Brock went to his. Brandon motioned for the bell to ring, which Gray Maynard did, and then motioned for the match to begin.

James approached Brock in the center of the ring. They locked hands around each others shoulders, and began to push on each other, trying so see which one would give first. 

Brock dropped down and grabbed the ankle of James, knocking him to the ground. He quickly rolled around on top of him, and began dropping knees to the body of James, and elbows to the face. James quickly rolled off to the side and stood back up. He ran at Brock, and clotheslined him to the ground.

Brandon: "Excellent clothesline James!"

James stood back up, and waited for Brock to stand. When he did, James grabbed him, and belly to belly suplexed him across the ring. When Brock stood up, James ran over to him, and tackled him to the ground. 

James went for the pin, and Brandon dropped down to count. Brock kicked out at two. James stood up, and picked Brock up. He put his head under his own arm, and tried to suplex him. Brock blocked it, and picked him up and suplexed James. 

James slowly stood up, and turned around, right into a Brock Lesnar shoulder block. When he hit the ground, Brock elbow dropped him. He picked him up, and then picked James up, and slammed his back into his knee. James yelled out in pain and rolled around the ring.

Brock grabbed his head and began to crank on it hard. James rolled around, trying to escape the hold. Brock tightened it. James rolled and grabbed onto the ropes. Brandon yelled at Brock to break the hold, and he did. As James stood up, Brock ran at him, trying to clothesline him. James ducked under it, and ran and bounced off the other ropes, and hit a flying shoulder block on Brock, knocking him down.

He picked Brock up, and was immediately punched in the stomach. Brock grabbed him and picked him up on his shoulder, before slamming him back down to the ground. He covered James, who kicked out at two.

Brock stood up, and waited for James to get up. When he did, he picked him up in a firemans carry. When James realized what was going to happen, he quickly rolled off Brock's shoulders, bounced off the ropes, and hit a massive spear on Brock. 

James stood up and yelled. He waited for Brock to stand up, and he slowly did. James grabbed him from behind and began to twist his body underneath him, setting up for his Ram Slam. He began to lift Brock up in the air. Brock got his arm free, and rolled out of it. As James turned around, he was lifted into the air by Brock Lesnar. He felt himself being spun around, before his head hit hard on the canvas. James didn't know where he was anymore.

James finally got to his senses when Brandon splashed a bucket of water in his face. He slowly sat up.

Brandon: "You okay?"

James saw Brock kneeling beside him as well. He figured he must have lost.

James: "Yeah. I got F-5'd, didn't I?"

Brock: "You most certainly did"

Brandon: "Alright James. That was a great match. It was quick, but you guys showed off a lot of power. You actually threw Brock across the ring."

Brock: "I can't remember the last time someone did that to me"

Brandon: "Exactly. It was great. Now, you made one mistake that I saw. Can you remember?"

James knew. He knew exactly what mistake he made and when.

James: "Yeah. When I speared Brock, I should have pinned him right there. I got too greedy, and went for more"

Brandon: "Exactly. You should have gone for a cover right away. Brock, how bad did that spear hurt?"

Brock: "Badly. I was out of it for a few seconds. You would have had me if you had pinned me"

Brandon: "See James? Wrestling isn't always about who is better. It's about not making mistakes. When I wrestle, I limit my mistakes as best I can. If you don't make any mistakes, and you've trained hard, there is nothing that your opponent can do to you."

James: "I know, I know. I got distracted. I was frustrated"

Brandon: "Exactly. And you have to learn to let that frustration not get to you. This isn't football, where if you're frustrated, you can just hit the guy as hard as you can. This is wrestling. If your judgement is clouded, your opponent will capitalize, especially if he is good."

James: "I know. It won't happen again"

Brandon: "I know it won't. So how do you feel about yourself right now?"

James: "Well, I feel good enough to beat Johnny, but I don't know about the entire tournament"

Brandon: "Okay, there's a problem"

James: "What?"

Brandon: "You can't think like that. If you don't think you are going to win the entire thing, then you won't. You have to believe that you are better than everyone in the company. Even me. Believe that you are the best, and you will become the best"

James: "Okay, I will win this tournament"

Brandon: "Exactly! Say it again!"

James: "I will win this tournament!"

Brandon: "Excellent. You will win this tournament. I know you will"

James: "I know I will. Starting with Johnny Valentine"

Brandon: "Exactly. Do not let up against him. I want you to bring the fight to him the entire match. Can you do that?"

James: "Yes. I know I can"

Brandon: "Good. If you do that, you'll have no problems winning the match. Just control the fight exactly how you want it to go. Exactly how we've trained you to make it go"

James: "I'll do it. I'm going to make an example of Johnny Valentine"

Brandon: "Exactly. I know you will. I believe in you James"

James walked with Brandon and Brock back to the locker rooms. He felt good. He had lost to Brock, but that was Brock Lesnar. He made one mistake. He knew that he could beat Johnny, easily. He just had to stay focused, and make no mistakes. Take no prisoners.

------------------------------------------------------------

So, Johnny Valentine. You think that you're man enough to take out one of the toughest Middle Linebackers in the NFL right now?

Better yet, you think your man enough to take out one of the fastest rising IWF superstars in the game right now?

Remember the Battle Royal? I won that. How did you do? Shitty. Exactly what I thought. You were nothing compared to me. As far as I remember, you weren't even in the top 3. Pathetic. And now you think that you can beat me? Think again my friend.

You've come into this federation with no momentum. You haven't had any big wins. You have a girlfriend, I think, who so far has done absolutely nothing. Dude, my girlfriend, who doesn't even come to my wrestling events has done more for me than yours. And at least mine is hot.

But I hope she comes out for our match. Because she'll get the best seats in the house for when I hit you with the most powerful spear that you've ever been hit with. I'm going to break you in half with it. Then, I'm going to pick you up on my back, and drop you on your fucking neck. I won't even have to worry about hooking your leg, because you'll be paralyzed. You'll just lay there, begging me to pin you.

And that's exactly what I'll do. I'm going to take you down completely. I'm going to dismantle you. Tear you apart. You won't want to wrestle anymore after I'm done with you. And believe me, it's nothing personal. I just need that Briefcase. And you're in my way.

That briefcase is mine to win. And there's no one who's going to get in my way. Not Tim Patrick, Not Ruben Ricardo Leon, not Corey Casey, and especially not you. You should know your place, and just forfeit this match while you can. Don't risk the injuries that you will have to suffer through. Why bother? Just take the easy way out, and save your body from the harm that I'm going to do to it.

Because Johnny Valentine, simply put, I am better than you. In every way possible. You couldn't hold a candle to my skills. And I'm going to prove that if you step into the ring with me. Your spot in the tournament will be quickly extinguished, and I will be the one moving on to the second round. 

Try as you might Johnny Valentine. But there's no way you can beat me. I'm just too damn good. And you? Well, you just suck too damn much.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down