Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Macdonald RP #2

Go down

James Macdonald RP #2 Empty James Macdonald RP #2

Post by Brandon Macdonald Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:10 am

---------------------April 26th, 2011---------------------

James: "Keagan, just please come with me"

Keagan: "But I told you, I don't like leaving the island"

James: "We're just flying to St. Louis. It's not that far. Besides, you're coming with me"

Keagan: "Ugh. Fine. Only because I love you"

James: "I love you too"

James grabbed Keagans hand and pulled her down the stairs with him. They stopped at the bottom of the stairs and kissed quickly. They ran outside, and saw Brandon and Anna, walking back into their house.

Brandon: "Where are you two off to?"

James: "We're off to St. Louis to grab some of my stuff"

Brandon: "Whoa. Keagan's leaving the island?!"

Keagan: "Shut your mouth Brandon"

Brandon: "I never thought I'd see the day. She must really love you James"

James: "I know she does"

He hugged Keagan tightly, and she kissed him on the lips.

Brandon: "Well, have fun you two"

James and Keagan hopped into the car in their driveway. They quickly drove along the road down towards the airport. When they arrived, James hopped out and ran to the plane with Keagan by his side. They climbed up onto the plane, and took their seats. James looked at Keagan.

James: "Feels weird to be on a plane eh?"

Keagan: "Yeah, just a bit. Whatever, I'm used to it"

James: "Don't worry. Just hold my hand. Everything will be okay"

Keagan: "You're the best James. I love you"

James: "I love you too"

Keagan: "I'm so glad you decided to move out here"

James: "Well, it makes it a lot easier for me, being closer to Brandon, so we can train together and stuff"

Keagan looked at him and cleared her throat.

James: "Oh yeah, and I get to live with the best girl in the entire world"

Keagan: "That's what I thought"

James looked out the window as the plane began to take off. He watched as the plane turned, so that he could see the island growing smaller behind them. He turned to Keagan.

James: "Well, here you go. You've finally left. How does that feel?"

Keagan: "It feels weird. But I guess it's a good thing. I mean, I can't actually stay on that island forever."

James: "Yeah, exactly. And you're just coming with me to get some stuff, that's it"

Keagan: "Yeah, that's true. You know what would make me feel a bit better?"

James: "What's that?"

Keagan: "A trip to the bathroom"

James: "Oh, but Keagan, we're a Mile High!"

Keagan: "Exactly. You coming or not?"

James: "Of course I am"

James stood up and followed Keagan to the bathroom. He walked inside and began kissing her on the sink. She grabbed his head and pulled him in closer to her. James quickly reached out and slammed the door shut, locking it. He was ready for the fun to begin.

And boy did it begin.

-------------A few hours later-------------

The plane's wheels touched down at the St. Louis airport. James grabbed Keagans hand and they sat together until the plane had officially stopped. They got up, and walked out into the terminal. James followed the directions, until they had gotten outside, and saw someone standing there. He smiled, and ran over to him.

James: "Dammit Sam, it's been too long"

Sam: "Hey James. How've you been?"

James: "I've been good. How about you?"

Sam: "Pretty good. Trying to get some workouts with our offense started"

James: "Yeah, are they going to?"

Sam: "I think so. We just need to organize a time and a place. Shouldn't be a problem"

James: "Yeah, no kidding. I know our defense has tried to organize some stuff, but timing has been bad. Which is why I joined the IWF. Help me stay in shape"

Sam: "Yeah, how's going? Also, who is this lovely young lady that you're with?"

James began to climb into the limo with Keagan. Sam followed them in.

James: "Right, Sam, this is Keagan, my girlfriend. Keagan, this is Sam Bradford"

Sam: "Lovely to meet you Keagan"

Keagan: "And the same to you Sam. I've heard all about you"

Sam: "Ah, you're a football fan. Well, you couldn't have picked a better man then"

Keagan: "I know. He's perfect"

James: "Thanks babe. Anyways, it's going great Sam. I've been training hard, and staying in great shape"

Sam: "Yeah, I heard your brother made some huge gym and fight team? Team Rogue or something?"

James: "Yeah, Team Rogue and our gym. That's been a huge success so far."

Sam: "Aren't there some pretty big names in their?"

James: "Oh yeah. Dude, I'm training with Brock Lesnar. I'm actually his sparring partner"

Sam: "No way! That's pretty amazing"

James: "Yeah, and I know nothing about fighting. So it's been interesting"

Sam: "Well, I'm sure they are all helping you"

James: "Yeah. Brock has taught me a lot about wrestling, so that is great"

Sam: "Yeah. So Keagan, what do you do for a living?"

Keagan: "Well, I help Brandon manage his island"

Sam: "Oh, interesting. So what does that mean, exactly?"

Keagan: "Well, I help him with the financial and business aspect of all the places on the island. Like the resort, the golf course, and all that"

Sam: "Oh yeah? So you must be pretty smart then"

Keagan: "Well, I guess. It isn't as hard as you might think"

James: "She's being modest. She's very smart"

Keagan: "Aww, thanks James"

Sam: "Well, that's just excellent news. So James, I've been following the IWF ever since you joined. Looks pretty intense. You have a match this week?"

James: "Yeah, in the Battle for the Briefcase tournament. I fight Johnny Valentine."

Sam: "Are you going to be ready for that?"

James: "Well, I've been training with Brock and Brandon, so I really think so. Brock is a phenomenal wrestler, and has really showed me a few of his tricks. And Brandon is just Brandon. So with the both of them helping me out, I don't believe that I can lose this match"

Sam: "Well, I know I'll be pulling for you. This Valentine guy does not seem like he is at your level"

James: "I don't believe he is either. Truth be told, I think I'm going to crush him"

Sam: "Yeah, I have that same feeling. Well, here we are. It was really nice talking to you James. Call me if you're ever in the area. And see if you can hook me up with some tickets if you guys are ever around St. Louis. I'd love to come check you guys out."

James: "Yeah, I definitely will. It was really nice seeing you again Sam. Good luck with the team workouts. Let me know if you ever want me there"

Sam: "Of course. It was nice meeting you Keagan. You picked a great guy"

Keagan: "Thanks Sam. It was nice meeting you too. And I know."

James and Keagan hopped out of the limo, and waved goodbye to Sam as he drove off. James turned to his crappy apartment building.

James: "Now you can see why I want to live with you"

Keagan: "Yeah, no kidding. Well, it isn't that bad"

James:" But not that good either"

Keagan: "No, definitely not."

James: "Come on, let's go inside, and get my stuff"

James walked up to the building, with Keagan following right behind him. He pulled a key out of his pocket, and unlocked the door, allowing them to enter the building. They took the elevator up to the seventh floor, and walked over to room 712. James pulled out another key, and opened up the apartment. He opened the door and walked inside. It was just like he left it.

James: "Well, here it is. My home"

Keagan: "It's nice"

James: "It sucks"

Keagan: "No, it's just not a huge place. I like it"

James: "Well, I guess. Wanna help me pack?"

Keagan: "Of course"

James walked into his bedroom. He pulled out two large suitcases from under his bed. He pulled them up onto the bed, and opened them up. He walked over to his dresser, and began to pull shirts and pants out of it, folding them up, and putting them in his suitcases. Keagan followed him, and began to do the same thing. Pretty soon, all of the dressers were empty, and James was zipping them shut. He looked at Keagan.

James: "See, that wasn't so bad was it?"

Keagan: "No. I'm glad I came. You're the best"

James: "Nah, you're better. But I'm glad you came too"

Keagan: "Thanks. So you're officially moving out of this apartment for good?"

James: "Yeah, once I leave and return the keys, there's no coming back"

Keagan: "Well, maybe we should celebrate a bit"

James: "Oh yeah? And how did you want to do that?"

Keagan: "Well, there's a bed right there"

James looked at his bed, and back at Keagan. he smiled.

James: "Yeah, I think I see what you're getting at."

Keagan ran over and jumped on top of James, and began kissing him furiously. He rolled her over so that he was on top, still kissing her. She broke the kiss slightly, and looked at him.

Keagan: "I love you James"

James: "I love you too Keagan"

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down