Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isolation - Right Honorable Gentlemen with Brandon Macdonald vs Irish Insurgency Army

Go down

Isolation - Right Honorable Gentlemen with Brandon Macdonald vs Irish Insurgency Army Empty Isolation - Right Honorable Gentlemen with Brandon Macdonald vs Irish Insurgency Army

Post by Brandon Macdonald Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:51 pm

-------------------------

Tim Patrick is seen walking backstage. He walks past a few of the stage hand members and nods at them

Tim Patrick
Evenin’ guys

Tim Patrick walks by a darkened room without even noticing that there is a dark silhouette and a pair of eyes watching him from the shadows. The shadowy figure steps out from the black room. The man is wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. He is also wearing a completely blacked out gas mask. The man in the gas mask suddenly sprints and spears Tim Patrick down to the ground.

Tim Patrick’s head smashes against the tile as the man in the gas mask tackles him. The man in the gas mask begins laying into Tim Patrick, stomping on Tim Patrick’s chest and legs. The man in the gas mask reaches into his jeans’ pocket and pulls out a nightstick. The man in the gas mask chuckles softly as he looks down at Tim Patrick

Man in the Gas Mask
Free Ireland…Ha…

The man in the gas mask begins smashing Tim Patrick around the head and neck with the nightstick. The man in the gas mask then begins bashing Tim Patrick’s knees, making sure to smash Tim Patrick’s shins and kneecaps. All of a sudden, several stage hands and some of the other IWF wrestlers come running over to break up the fray.

The man in the gas mask drops the nightstick and sprints down the hallway while the backstage personal check on Tim Patrick

------------------------------------

Anna- Holy shit…I wonder if Tim Patrick is alright?

Johnny- I guess we will see…although I would definitely say that he probably won’t be out here for this next match

Anna- Definitely probably?

Johnny- Yup! That way I can’t be wrong!

Anna- Ugh…

The shot pans over to show Megan O’Day, who is standing in the middle of the ring.

Megan O'Day - The following contest is a three on three stable warfare match. Inside the Isolation Dome! Introducing first, the Irish Insurgency Army, Sean O'Rourke and Connor O'Shannon!

The lights dim down, the fans scream in anticipation. Suddenly guitar and drums are heard playing rapidly. Slowly it dies down as the lights die down with the melody. Suddenly there's a guitar riff along with a spacey melody play. Another guitar softly plays a melody, suddenly a voice distorted slowly becomes clear. The voice sings along to the melody...

I stand still out in the rain
and look up at a broken sky
every raindrop looks the same
they fall without pretending through the night
But water isn't always what you see
another surface lies beneath
Can you see this isn't really me?
no this is someone else
I am just beneath the surface...

A guitar erupts along with drums. Suddenly the guitar breaks into small solo. Connor and Sean slowly emerge from the stage. They smirk as the fans cheer. They are carrying an Irish flag with them.

Anna- And here come the Irish…that don’t stand a chance

Johnny- Now I get why Chuck says you’re biased…

I die...
I'm bleeding, I die...

Connor pounds his chest twice and throws up his arms. They march down the ramp with smirks on their faces. The music continues to play hard as they makes their way to the ring.

And it hurries from my grasp
it runs between my fingers and my hands
it's like an echo from my past
a mere forgotten future in the sand
The water is the tide of night that comes
a shadow pulls me down beneath
Maybe this is who I used to be?
but this is someone else
I am just beneath the surface

Both men climb through the cage door and walk over to the corner. They begin to talk briefly.

In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And I'm crying in pain
I'm bleeding, I die...
...I'm bleeding, I die...
...I'm bleeding, I die...
I, Die!

He gets into the ring and stands on the corner to his left as the music continues to play. He raises his arms slowly and looks around as the fans cheer. He drops his arms, he goes to the other side. He points at the crowd, he nods his head.

I, Die!
In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And I'm crying in pain
I'm bleeding, I die

Connor takes his jacket off and throws it into the crowd. He takes the Celtic Cross from around his neck and hands it to the referee. He walks into one of the chamber pods and watches as the referee locks it shut. Sean stretches in the ring

In the pouring rain
I'm bleeding, I die
And it drives me insane
I'm bleeding, I die
I, Die!
I, Die...

Anna - Tim Patrick, who was injured earlier tonight, will not be competing tonight. Which gives the RHG a distinct advantage here.

Johnny – Yeah…but the RHG still suck. Brandon is going to be fighting a two on one match.

The lights dim around the arena as the bass from Bombtrack starts over the speakers. Once the guitar and drums hit, the lights get brighter and Tim Patrick comes from the backstage area. He's limping very hard on his way to the ring, holding his ribs. He makes his way into the ring and walks into a pod, yelling at the referee to lock the door. Eventually, the ref does, and Tim slumps down, resting

Anna - Are you kidding me?

Johnny - Tim Patrick has too much pride to let this match go on without him. He'll fight until he dies

Anna - Unfortunately, that might actually be the case here.

Megan O'Day - And their opponents…representing The Right Honorable Gentlemen…William Darlington and Duke Reginald Churchill!

The Duke and William slowly walk down from out back, to Britain's national anthem. The walk into the structure, and The Duke walks into his pod, while William waits in the corner.

A man's voice begins to speak over the PA system, an intro to Pray For Me by Sixx AM

There's this funny thing about heroin. The first time you do it, you throw up. You feel sick. You can't move. You lay on your back, and your head spins and your body flips and jolts. And you say to yourself, this is the stupidest drug ever. I mean only the dumb of the dumb would ever do this again.

Five men walk out from backstage, all wearing one of Brandon's masks. They stop at the top of the ramp, and stare at the Isolation Dome.

She lights a candle, but she doesn't know why.
She wants to save me, but i'm barely alive.
My soul is thirsty. I just wanna get high.
Make her go away.

The five men walk down the ramp. They stop in a line at the staircase for the Dome. They all have their heads down.

Now I'm hitting the wall and she begs me to quit,
And she drags me to church but i'm scared to commit,
And i'm loosing my mind 'cause she hides all my shit.
She wont go away

They men in masks all raise their heads at the exact same time. They each raise their hoodies over their heads, and all turn towards the middle man, wearing the blue 3 mask.

And all I ask of her is
Pray for me,
'Cause I don't want to
Pray for me,
If you love me.
Cross your heart and hope that I wont die before the best day of my life.
Just pray for me tonight.

Brandon Macdonald walks into the Dome and looks at no one. He walks straight to his pod, and leans up against the cage, head down.

Isolation - Right Honorable Gentlemen with Brandon Macdonald vs Irish Insurgency Army Match
Right Honourable Gentlemen [vs] Irish Insurgency Army
Losers Must Disband
William Darlington, Duke Reginald, & Brandon Macdonald
[vs]
Tim Patrick, Connor O'Shannon, & Sean O'Rourke
Elimination Tag
Isolation Dome

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Anna- Looks like William Darlington and Sean O’Rourke are going to start this one off

Johnny- Sweet…wake me up when the match starts…

William Darlington and Sean O'Rourke tie up in the middle of the ring. Sean quickly throws him to the ground, and bounces off the ropes. He hits an elbow drop on William, and stands back up, stomping on William.

Anna- Sean O’Rourke coming out strong

Johnny- Woah…maybe I shouldn’t nap right now…

Sean picks up William and whips him off the ropes. Sean runs the other way and jumps off the ropes, grabbing Williams head and driving it down into the mat. He jumps up and raises his arm in the air.

Johnny- Sean O’Rourke is on an absolute tear right now!

Anna- GET IN THERE BRANDON!

Sean waits for William to stand up. He runs and superkicks William into the corner. Sean runs at him, and William dodges out of the way. Sean runs up the turnbuckle and moonsaults onto William. He runs back up to the turnbuckle, and leg drops William off of it. He covers him.

Anna- COLD OF IRELAND!

Johnny- Bye Bye William!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O'Day - William Darlington has been eliminated!

Anna- DAMNIT! WHY DO THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE RHG SUCK?!

Johnny- Wait…is that a serious question…?

Sean jumps up and walks over to Connor and high fives him. The fans begin counting as a flashing light overhead shines down on each of the remaining members of the RHG

A buzzer sounds and Duke Reginald's door is opened. He runs out and jumps over the rope. He runs at Sean, who ducks out of the way.

Anna- And in comes Duke Reggie!

Duke bounces off of the ropes, and is met by a dropkick by Sean.

Johnny-…looks like Duke Reggie is picking up right where William Darlington left off…

Sean picks him up and throws him over the ropes. Duke lands hard on the cage floor. He rolls around in pain. Sean picks him up, and throws him into the cell with Brandon in it. Duke smashes into the glass and falls down. Sean starts to grind his face on it. Brandon doesn't even turn around. He just keeps staring at the floor.

Johnny- Awfully nice of Brandon to help Reggie out

Anna- Brandon is too good for the RHG anyways!

Johnny- THIS IS A TAG TEAM MATCH!

Anna- Brandon doesn’t need TEAMS!

Sean throws Duke back into the ring, and climbs the turnbuckle. He hops on top of one of the pods, and jumps off of it, landing a leg drop hard on Duke Reginald. He gets up, and ran and bounces off of the ropes, and pauses for a moment.

Anna- What is Sean O’Rourke doing?

Johnny- He SHOULD be capitalizing on this offense roll!

He stares out at the crowd. He throws his arms out straight to either side as he starts to clap

Anna-…uh…

Johnny- What the hell is going on?!

Sean O’Rourke hops on one leg, and begins to hop in a circle around the ring, as the crowd chanted.

"W" "O" "R" "M"

Anna- No way…

Johnny- FUCK YES! IT’S THE WORM!

Anna- Thank God Chuck isn’t here

Johnny- Hey Anna…I’ve got a worm for ya…

Anna- DAMNIT!

Sean flops down and does the worm in front of the Duke, before hopping back up, and dancing a little bit. Sean O’Rourke then drops his fist into the face of Duke Reginald.

Anna- The Worm connects!

Johnny- Eliminated by The Worm…oh the hilarity of it all…I have eliminated TONS of chicks with MY worm…

Anna- WHAT THE HELL! YOU’RE LIKE CHUCK JUNIOR!

Sean O’Rourke drops down and hooks Duke Reginald’s leg

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O'Day - Duke Reginald has been eliminated.

Anna- FUCK!

Johnny- It’s now all 3 members…

Anna- Two and a half! Tim Patrick doesn’t count!

Johnny- Excuse me…it’s now 2 ½ members of the IIA vs. Brandon!

The crowd begins to count as Connor O'Shannon is allowed into the match. Once he is in, he high fives Sean, and together they walk over towards Tim's chamber. They huddle around it, and begin to talk to each other.

Johnny- Looks like the IIA is making a game plan

Anna- It won’t matter! Brandon will smash them all!

They look over at Brandon, who is still staring at the ground, with his back towards the ring. They huddle together and continue to talk until the buzzer rings and Tim is allowed out of his pod. He slowly limps towards the pod that Brandon is in. Connor and Sean follow him

Anna- The IIA is circling like sharks

Johnny- Brandon might be in over his head…

They all stand at the pod, staring at Brandon. He continues to stare at the ground.

Johnny- Is Brandon even alive?

Anna- What do you mean? Of course he is!

Johnny- Well…he hasn’t even moved this entire match

The three Irishmen continue to stare at Brandon, as the timer counts down from ten

Brandon finally begins to move. He turns towards the men outside. He reaches back into his pocket and pulls out a two foot long steel pole, wrapped in chain.

Anna- HA!

Johnny- Where the hell did Brandon get that pipe?!

Anna- I bet those Irish fucks weren’t expecting this shit!

The Irishmen begin to back off a little bit, as Brandon charges at them. He swings the pole and smashes Tim in the stomach, causing him to fall hard to the ground in pain. He runs and bashes Connor in the back.

Anna- RUN BITCHES!

Johnny- Brandon Macdonald is DESTROYING the IIA members!

Brandon turns around…and is dropkicked to the ground by Sean O’Rourke, sending the steel pole flying away.

Anna- Shit…

Johnny- Sean O’Rourke just came up HUGE for the IIA!

Sean O’Rourke begins to stomp on Brandon, and is soon joined by Connor. The two continue to stomp on him until Tim slowly makes his way over.

Anna- The IIA are like a pack of dogs!

Johnny-…Really? The RHG were four times as bad as the IIA and NOW you’re complaining?

Connor and Sean pick up Brandon and lift him over their heads. They suplex him to the ground. They pick him up again and hold him up. They whip Brandon towards Tim, who has the steel pole in his hand. Brandon ducks under it, and bounces off the ropes.

Johnny- Tim Patrick was going to bash Brandon’s brains in

Anna- But Brandon managed to duck! GO BRANDON!

As Tim turns around, Brandon hits the ropes and jumps over Tim, grabbing him and flipping him down onto his head. He stands up and sees Sean O’Rourke running at him. Brandon ducks, which causes Sean to stumble and fall. Brandon grabs Connor, and picks him up in a fireman's carry, bringing him crashing down to the mat on his back.

Anna- Nice move by Brandon!

Johnny- I’ve gotta admit…Brandon is doing a good job holding his own

Brandon grabs the steel chain that is wrapped around the pole. He unwraps it, and wraps it around the arms of Sean O'Rourke. He ties it up to the ropes, so that Sean can't move.

Anna- Brandon is thinning out the IIA’s numbers!

Johnny- Divide and conquer…not a bad plan

Brandon walks back over to Tim Patrick, who can hardly stand. Brandon picks him up, and tosses him over the top rope, causing him to land hard on the steel ground.

Anna- Tim Patrick is sent crashing to the outside

Johnny- Remember, Tim Patrick is injured…so…you know…Brandon tossing him around isn’t too impressive

Anna- HE’S FIGHTING THREE GUYS AT ONCE! EVERYTHING HE DOES IS IMPRESSIVE!

Brandon turns to Connor, who is running at Brandon. Brandon ducks down and flips Connor over the rope, onto Tim's body.

Anna- Brandon just sent Connor crashing down on top of Timmy!

Johnny- It’s an Irish Sandwich…which isn’t as good as…

Anna- Don’t…

Johnny- A DELICIOUS BATTLE BURGER!

Brandon climbs up onto the top of a pod and waits for Connor to stand up. Brandon jumps off and lands on Connor's shoulder's, taking him to steel ground hard.

Anna- BRANDON TAKES TO THE AIR AND DESTROYS CONNOR O’SHANNON!

Johnny- What an uncharacteristic move by Brandon…

Anna- But the risk was worth it!

Brandon stands up and picks Tim up. Brandon flips Tim Patrick over and piledrives Tim Patrick down to the mat. Tim Patrick’s skull collides with the mat

Anna- Piledriver!

Johnny- Tim Patrick’s neck just bent in a way that no human neck is supposed to bend!

Brandon drops down and covers Tim

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O'Day - Tim Patrick has been eliminated!

Anna- FUCK YEAH! BRANDON ELIMINATES ONE OF THE IIA!

Johnny- Brandon only eliminated the ALREADY INJURED GUY! Keep your panties on!

Brandon stands up and looks at Connor. Brandon walks over to Connor and picks Connor up. Brandon lifts Connor up in the fireman’s carry position, before dropping Connor back first onto the steel floor.

Anna- Brandon is really taking control of this match! He just dropped Connor right on his back on the steel floor of the Isolation Dome!

Johnny- Chuck…if you can hear me…please don’t have me announce with Anna anymore…

Brandon picks Connor up again. Brandon grabs Connor’s shoulder, and kicks his legs out, flipping over and slamming Connor to the ground with a ranhei into a cover

Anna- THE SHOCK FACTOR!

Johnny- That is one of the most KASH MONEY finishers ever!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Megan O'Day - Connor O'Shannon has been eliminated!

Brandon turns back to Sean O'Rourke, who is still trying to free himself from the chain. Brandon takes off his belt, and walks over to Sean

Anna- Now it’s down to Sean O’Rourke and Brandon!

Johnny- And it looks like Brandon plans on taking Sean O’Rourke to the woodshed

Brandon walks over to Sean and begins to whip Sean hard with the belt. Sean screams out in pain as the belt hits his flesh.

Anna- YEAH! GO BRANDON! WHIP HIM HARD!

Johnny- You need psychological help…

Brandon drops the belt and takes a few steps back. He runs at Sean and jump kicks him. Sean manages to duck and Brandon crotches himself into the ropes. Brandon falls down holding his balls

Anna- FUCK!

Johnny- HAHAHA! Looks like you won’t be getting any tonight Anna!

Sean stands up, and begins to climb the turnbuckle. He jumps off, and hits an elbow drop on Brandon, who rolls out of the way just in time. Brandon stands up and bounces off the ropes, hitting a corkscrew crossbody that takes Sean down.

Anna- And just like that, Brandon is back in control!

Brandon stands up and looks down at Sean. He picks Sean up and whips him over the top rope, onto the steel floor. Brandon follows him out, and picks Sean up. Brandon runs and slams Sean back first through the plexiglass pod, breaking it

Johnny- Holy shit! Brandon just broke Sean O’Rourke in half!

Brandon stands up and throws Sean back into the ring. He reaches down and grabs some of the plexiglass. Brandon walks back into the ring, and is met with a superkick by Sean, knocking him down. Sean immediately begins to go nuts, clapping and begins to jump on one foot.

"W" "O" "R" "M"

Anna- NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!

Johnny- HAHA FUCK YES!

Sean begins to do the worm, but is donkey kicked in the chin by Brandon.

Anna- Thank God

Johnny- Damn…I wanted to see Sean eliminate Brandon with The Worm!

Brandon stands up and lays the sheet of plexiglass on top of Sean. He walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs onto the pod. He starts to scale the structure, and climbs out the hole at the top.

Anna- Where the hell is Brandon going?

Johnny- Is Brandon going to fly AGAIN?!

Brandon stands on top of the structure. He looks down at Sean, who is laying there. Brandon raises his arms to the sky. Brandon then flips backwards through the hole, and rotates twice in the air, before landing hard on the plexiglass and Sean, shattering it. The fans leap to their feet

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Anna- BRANDON!

Johnny- WHAT A MOVE! BRANDON MACDONALD LEAPS FROM THE TOP OF THE ISOLATION DOME AND COMES CRASHING DOWN ONTO A SHEET OF PLEXIGLASS POSITIONED RIGHT ON TOP OF SEAN O’ROURKE!

Brandon stands up, blood pouring out of spots on his chest from the plexiglass. He looks at the bloody body of Sean O'Rourke, and then at the bodies of Tim Patrick and Connor O'Shannon. He puts one foot on top of Sean.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here are your winners! Brandon Macdonald, Duke Reginald Churchill, and William Darlington. The Right Honourable Gentlemen!

Anna- Good God almighty what a war!

Johnny- And now the IIA must disband forever!

Brandon stares at the bodies of the Irish men lying around him, as the steel structure is lifted. William and Duke slowly make their way over to Brandon. Lord Blackwing and Tyson Rowle walk down the entrance ramp towards them

Anna- And here come the rest of the members of the RHG

Johnny- There is going to be a British style celebration here tonight!

They climb into the ring, and shake Brandon's hand. Lord Blackwing hands Brandon his cricket bat that he gave him way back when. Brandon takes it, and Blackwing motions for William and Duke to pick up Sean's body.

Johnny- It looks like Brandon isn’t done punishing the IIA yet…what a stand-up kinda guy your husband is…

Anna-…

Brandon walks over to Sean's body, and places the cricket bat on his shoulders. He stops for a moment, then brings it back over his head. He spins and cracks Tyson Rowle in the head with it, before turning and smashing it into the faces of Duke Reginald and William Darlington.

Anna- Ha! I knew Brandon would turn on those useless fuckers!

Johnny- Sure ya did Anna…

Brandon turns to Lord Blackwing, who looks at him scared. He starts to back off. Brandon yells at him, making Blackwing kneel down in front of him. He taps the cricket bat on each of Blackwings shoulders, before rearing back and smashing it across the head of Lord Blackwing.

Anna- Brandon just Coronated Lord Blackwing!

Johnny- Poetic justice has been served here tonight folks!

Brandon Macdonald looks around at the seven bodies lying unconscious in the ring. He throws the cricket bat at the feet of Lord Blackwing. He walks over to where both the Irish and British flags hang. He pulls out a lighter, and sets them both ablaze.

Anna- Told you…Brandon Macdonald doesn’t NEED A TEAM!

Johnny- Looks like Brandon has decided to put an end to both the IIA AND the RHG

Brandon slowly exits the ring, watching the two flags burn. Medical staff rush out to assist all of the wrestlers out of the ring. Brandon continues to stare at the ring, until he turns and walks backstage.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down