Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Monarchy - Brandon Macdonald vs Stygian (Career on the line)

Go down

Rising Monarchy - Brandon Macdonald vs Stygian (Career on the line) Empty Rising Monarchy - Brandon Macdonald vs Stygian (Career on the line)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:06 pm

The pay-per-view returns from commercial with Johnny Electric sitting in his office. He looks into the camera.

Johnny Electric
During that break, I was quickly scrambling to find another announcer, since Rick Christian can’t talk right now, thanks to Corey Casey. Since I was under a lot of pressure and not a lot of time, I went and asked someone familiar, someone who’s actually had the experience back there. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Anna Stone back behind the commentator’s booth!

The screen cuts to Anna Stone sitting in the booth with a headset on. She smiles and waves to the camera, as it cuts back to the shot of Johnny in his office

Johnny Electric
Now I was thinking a lot about this main event. And just in itself, it’s a pretty great match. However, I felt like it needed just a little bit more. So ladies and gentlemen, I hope your ready, because this main event is now officially a no-disqualification match!

The crowd cheers loudly after Johnny mentions this. He smiles and leans back in his chair.

Johnny Electric
However, there is one more thing. I’m not an idiot, I know what these guys might be thinking about doing. And that is why I am officially banning all outside interference from this match. If Lilith or Lilah interfere in this match, Stygian will lose the match and his title shot. If Keagan or even Anna tries to get involved in this match, Brandon Macdonald will lose the match and his title. This is a no-DQ match, but it will be contested by only these two men. Enjoy the show ladies and gentlemen.

The camera cuts to Heather Thompson standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a no-disqualification match set for one fall, and it is for the IWF Championship!

The lights die out, only a few pale lights make the stage visible. Static fills the jumbo-tron and the lights die out, leaving the screen as the only light in the house briefly before accompanied by matching golden “Tron” lines border the screen and outline the stage and span down the ramp. Slowly the static fades out into an eight-pointed, spiked, barbed chaos star. Fans light lighters, open up their phones, shine small, handheld LCD lights, hell they sell them out at the merchandise stands for just this purpose. Basically the crowd starts looking like a Poison concert during “Every Rose has Its Thorn”; a thousand points of light in a nearly dark arena. Smoke comes up through the stage as the spiraling crescendo of the intro to Helloween’s “Perfect Gentleman” gradually fills the speakers. When the guitars hit, a huge Skeletal Dragon Flies up from the bottom of the screen and blows a gout of fire that seems to streak down the center of the ramp and ends in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that makes Kane cry.

Heather Thompson— Introducing first…Standing seven feet tall and weighing 315 pounds. from Blackrock Spire, he is the Black Crusader, the Black Dragon and he is the Insurgency Wrestling Federation Championship’s number one contender; STYGIAN!

Out walks Stygian from the back, slowly, deliberately, his long trench coat billowing slightly; the golden Templar Cross outline on his chest is lit up like Tron as are the Templar Cross buttons on his coat, and the huge Templar Cross on his back, visible as the camera on the stage circles around him. He makes his way to the edge of the ramp, his hands out. Stygian slowly walks down the ramp and stops at the ring. He slowly takes his coat off, and tosses it to the side. Stygian sets his feet and jumps up onto the ring apron from the floor ala Brock Lesnar, and steps through the ropes. A huge gold Templar Cross shines down on the ring form overhead. Stygian kneels in the middle of it, one fist pressed to the mat. Then he lifts that fist to the sky to a chorus of boos from the fans, and the lights come on and the music cuts. Stygian retreats to his corner, waiting for the bell.

Anna – Well hi everyone, Anna Stone here, glad to be back behind the announcers booth, even just for one match

Matt – Good to see you Anna!

Anna – Hi Matt! How’s your night back here been so far?

Matt – Oh, you know…the usual

Rock N’ Roll by Skrillex begins to play over the loudspeakers as the fans start to cheer.

Hello again, to all my friends, together we can play some rock n’ roll

Brandon Macdonald walks out onto the stage as the music plays. He smiles for the crowd who cheers louder. Brandon Macdonald waves to the fans and points to his title belt, which makes them cheer louder

Brandon Macdonald walks down the ramp, jumping all around and high fiving fans the whole way down. He poses for a picture or two with the fans, before walking towards the ring.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, the holder of the longest win streak in IWF history, the only man to have ever defended the IWF title belt, ladies and gentlemen, he IS your IWF CHAMPION…Brandon Macdonald!

Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll,
Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll,
Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll

Brandon Macdonald gets to the center of the ring as the lights slowly dim around him.

R-R-R-R-R-R-Rock N’ Roll, R-R-R-R-R-R-Rock N’ Roll
Rock N’ Roll!

Brandon Macdonald starts jumping around and fist pumping as the dub begins to play loudly over the loudspeakers. He jumps onto the turnbuckle and continues to fist pump and dance around. Eventually, the music fades and Brandon Macdonald walks over to his corner and takes off his title belt and gets ready for the match.

Anna – Go Brandon!

Matt – Is it weird to be such good friends with your ex-husband?

Anna – Maybe, but not to me. I don’t think it’s weird

Matt – I wish my ex-girlfriends were more like you.

Rising Monarchy - Brandon Macdonald vs Stygian (Career on the line) Mainevent
Rising Monarchy - Brandon Macdonald vs Stygian (Career on the line) Championship
IWF World Heavyweight Championship
Brandon Macdonald’s Career on the Line
Brandon Macdonald
[vs] Stygian

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brandon Macdonald and Stygian slowly circle each other, neither man making the first move. The two men slowly approach each other and tie up in the middle of the ring. Stygian powers Brandon Macdonald into the corner. Stygian begins to land punch after to punch to the head of Brandon Macdonald. Stygian switches to the chest, and begins to punch Brandon Macdonald there.

Matt – Are you going to call this match with an impartial head? Or super biased?

Anna – I’m going to try to call this match as fair as I can. No promises though

Brandon Macdonald throws up a big knee, stopping the strikes by Stygian for a moment. Brandon Macdonald uses that delay to duck underneath Stygian, and end up behind him. Brandon Macdonald dives and chop blocks the back of Stygian’s knee, causing him to fall to the mat. Brandon Macdonald immediately begins to stomp on Stygian, before running and bouncing off the ropes. Brandon Macdonald rebounds and jumps, trying to land a knee to the face of Stygian, who rolls out of the way.

Anna – Brandon tries to drop a knee to the face of Stygian, but he’s too quick

Matt – Stygian is pretty quick for a guy so big. Both guys are pretty even out here tonight.

Both men stand up. Stygian runs at Brandon Macdonald and manages to catch him with a clothesline, sending him to the ground. Stygian stands up and begins to stomp on Brandon Macdonald. Stygian picks Brandon Macdonald up and whips him into the ropes. Stygian jumps and Thesz presses Brandon Macdonald, sending both men onto the mat. Stygian begins to land punches to the head of Brandon Macdonald, as he attempts to shake him off.

Anna – Stygian is really taking it to Brandon early on

Matt – Yeah, he’s really going to have to change his style if he wants to keep his career tonight

Brandon Macdonald manages to sneak out underneath of Stygian’s mount. Brandon Macdonald stands up and lands a kick to the side of Stygian’s knee. Brandon Macdonald kicks Stygian again in the same knee, taking Stygian down to one knee. Brandon Macdonald jumps and dropkicks Stygian, sending him crashing onto his back. Brandon Macdonald grabs the right leg of Stygian and begins to kick the back of his thigh. Brandon Macdonald then twists Stygian’s leg around his own, and locks him in a figure-four leg lock.

Anna – Nice! Brandon locks in a figure four leglock already

Matt – Stygian can’t underestimate Brandon like that. Just because he’s a lot bigger than Brandon, doesn’t mean he can dominate him

Brandon Macdonald cranks on the hold as Stygian tries to escape. Stygian slowly crawls over to the ropes, and pulls himself over. Brandon Macdonald refuses to break the hold. Stygian eventually pulls himself outside the ring, forcing Brandon Macdonald to release the leg lock. Stygian slowly stands up and slides back into the ring as Brandon Macdonald stands to his feet. Brandon Macdonald bounces off the ropes and runs at Stygian, jumping towards him.

Anna – Brandon’s trying to take control of this match right here, and he’s using his speed advantage to try and do it

Matt – He just needs to be careful of Stygian’s strength and size advantage

Stygian catches Brandon Macdonald, who was trying to hit a flying crossbody. Stygian launches Brandon Macdonald backwards over his head, causing him to land hard on the mat near the ropes. Brandon Macdonald slowly pulls himself up on the ropes, getting to his feet. Stygian runs at him, trying to clothesline him. Brandon Macdonald drops down and pulls the rope down as well, sending Stygian crashing over to the floor.

Anna – Nice ring awareness by Brandon right there

Matt – Indeed it was

Brandon Macdonald slides out of the ring and waits for Stygian to stand up. When he does, Brandon Macdonald hooks his head, and drops Stygian with a DDT. Brandon Macdonald walks over to the steel steps and picks them up. Brandon Macdonald turns around and looks at Stygian, who is standing up to his feet. Brandon Macdonald runs at him and tries to hit him with the steps. Stygian kicks him in the stomach, causing Brandon Macdonald to drop the steps.

Anna – Stygian kills any momentum Brandon had going with that kick right there

Matt – Brandon could have put Styg’s lights out with those steel steps

Stygian grabs Brandon Macdonald and scoops him up, before slamming him back down with a scoop slam, right onto the steel steps. Brandon Macdonald rolls to the floor, clutching his back in pain, while Stygian reaches down and picks him up. Stygian rolls Brandon Macdonald into the ring and slides in after him. Stygian covers Brandon Macdonald. The referee drops down to count

Matt – Stygian going for the win early

-1-

-2-

Brandon Macdonald powers out

Anna – Not gonna be that easy. Not when his career is on the line

Stygian stands up and looks down at Brandon Macdonald, waiting for him to stand up. When he does, Stygian raises his foot and goes to kick Brandon Macdonald straight in the chest. Brandon Macdonald grabs Stygian’s leg and sidesteps the kick, before using his own leg to kick Stygian’s leg out from under him, sending him to the ground.

Anna – Brandon using his defensive wrestling skills to knock Stygian onto his back

Matt – This has been a pretty even match so far

Anna – Just like we predicted. It’s going to be evenly matched right until the end

Matt – I hope you’re right

Brandon Macdonald drops down and begins to punch Stygian in the face. Brandon Macdonald quickly slides back and grabs Stygian’s leg, and tries to lock in a kneebar. Stygian shakes him off before standing up. Brandon Macdonald runs at Stygian, but is taken down with a clothesline. Stygian grabs onto Brandon Macdonald’s arm and pulls him back to his feet, before clotheslining him again. Stygian picks him up one more time, runs back and rebounds off the ropes, before dropping Brandon Macdonald with a Clothesline from Hell.

Anna – What a series of clotheslines by Stygian!

Matt – He calls that the Blackrock Beatdown

Stygian goes to pick up Brandon Macdonald, who upkicks him in the face. As Stygian stumbles backwards towards the ropes, Brandon Macdonald stands up and runs at him, clotheslining both of them over the top rope and out onto the floor. Both men lay on the ground as the crowd cheers. Brandon Macdonald crawls towards the steel steps and uses them to pull himself to his feet. Stygian charges at him, but Brandon Macdonald drops down and catches Stygian’s legs, causing him to fall headfirst into the steel steps.

Anna – What a trip by Brandon! Again showing that he’s always aware of his surrounding, even outside the ring

Matt – I’m sure Stygian’s head is ringing after that one

As Stygian rolls around on the ground holding his head, Brandon Macdonald lifts up the ring apron cover and looks underneath. He pulls out a steel chair, and walks towards Stygian, who is standing up near the crowd barrier. Brandon Macdonald swings the chair at Stygian’s head, but Stygian dodges it. The chair smacks the crowd barrier hard, causing Brandon Macdonald to drop it. Stygian uses this time to grab Brandon Macdonald in a full nelson, before lifting him up and slamming him down on the floor.

Anna – Oh no, big full nelson slam by Stygian!

Matt – Stygian is using his strength to stop Brandon from getting any real momentum in this match

Stygian grabs Brandon Macdonald by the arm, and drags him over to the steel steps. Stygian places Brandon Macdonald’s arm on the steps, then grabs the steel chair. Stygian swings the chair down towards the arm of Brandon Macdonald, who moves it out of the way at the last second. Stygian moves towards him, trying to hit him with the chair again, but Brandon Macdonald kicks him hard in the knee, causing him to stumble. Brandon Macdonald stands up and slides into the ring, before Stygian can get his senses back.

Anna – Brandon quickly escapes back into the ring, before Stygian can do more harm, what thinking

Matt – Or maybe he’s just trying to catch his breath or something

Anna – Maybe, I’d be pretty exhausted after this match

Matt – Well you’re not a wrestler so it’s understandable that you’d be tired

Stygian slowly walks to the ring and climbs onto the apron. Suddenly Brandon Macdonald stands up and sprints at Stygian, diving through the ropes and spearing Stygian. Both men tumble out to the floor. Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up and walks to the ringpost. Brandon Macdonald climbs the ringpost and stares at Stygian, who lays on the ground. Brandon Macdonald jumps and backflips off the ringpost, and lands right on top of Stygian’s knees.

Anna – Ouch, that looked painful

Matt – Brandon Macdonald tried to hit Death From Above, but Stygian got his feet up first!

Brandon Macdonald rolls around as Stygian stands up. He picks Brandon Macdonald up over his head, and tosses Brandon Macdonald over the top rope back into the ring. Stygian slides in, as Brandon Macdonald slowly stumbles to his feet. Brandon Macdonald turns around and is met with a big kick straight to his chest by Stygian.

Anna – Yikes, what a Spartan kick by Stygian!

Stygian drops down and hooks Brandon Macdonald’s legs

-1-

-2-

Brandon Macdonald kicks out.

Matt – But Brandon kicks out!

Stygian gets to his feet and grabs the arm of Brandon Macdonald. Stygian lifts Brandon Macdonald up to his feet, then picks him up over his head. Stygian turns around in the ring, before starting to bring Brandon Macdonald down into a spinebuster position. Brandon Macdonald manages to escape Stygian’s grasp and jumps behind him, landing on his feet. As Stygian turns around, Brandon Macdonald grabs Stygian’s head and jumps and flips backwards, before sitting out and driving the back of Stygian’s head into the mat with a sonjay cutter.

Anna – Yes! Brandon hits Scary Monsters N’ Stuff! Pin him Brandon!

Matt – That was a sweet move, I forgot how cool it was to see

Brandon Macdonald rolls over to Stygian and covers him. The referee drops down to begin the count.

-1-

-2-

Stygian throws Brandon Macdonald off of him. Brandon Macdonald gets to his feet and waits for Stygian to stand up. Brandon Macdonald grabs Stygian and swings his leg, trying to hit a ranhei, but Stygian elbows him in the back of the head. Stygian grabs Brandon Macdonald and whips him into the ropes. As Brandon Macdonald rebounds off of the ropes, Stygian runs and hits him with a flying knee to the head, knocking Brandon Macdonald onto his back.

Anna – And Stygian is back in control with that flying knee

Matt – It’s just back and forth and back and forth nonstop!

Stygian grabs Brandon Macdonald and drops to one knee, before punching him in the face repeatedly. Brandon Macdonald tries to block them, before he suddenly grabs Stygian’s arm and tries to lock it between his legs, setting up a crossface. Stygian fights it, and successfully rolls out of the hold and out of the ring. Stygian stands up outside the ring, catching his breath and getting his bearings. Brandon Macdonald stands up and runs at the ropes, jumping over them and hitting a swanton on a standing Stygian.

Anna – Wow, did you see how high Brandon got there!

Matt – Almost as high as me earlier on the show!

Anna – Are you still high now?

Matt – No Sad

Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet and stumbles over to the Spanish announce table. Brandon Macdonald rips the top off, and pulls both the monitors out as well. Brandon Macdonald grabs Stygian, who is just slowly getting to his feet, and throws him onto the announce table. Brandon Macdonald climbs on the table, and tries to lock Stygian in a vertabreaker position. Stygian suddenly manages to power out of the hold, and instead lifts Brandon Macdonald up by his side and slams him down through the table.

Anna – Shit! Move!

Matt – Whoa not our announce table! Everyone knows you break the Spanish one first!

Stygian slowly emerges from the mess of broken table after a few moments, crawling to the ring. He uses it to stand up, and goes back to the table, where Brandon Macdonald is barely stirring. Stygian picks Brandon Macdonald up and slides him into the ring. Stygian slides in after him and goes for the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Anna – Brandon kicks out again! What heart!

Stygian smacks his fist against the mat and stands up. He lifts Brandon Macdonald up to his feet and punches him in the face. Brandon Macdonald suddenly rears back and responds with a punch to the face of Stygian. Both men go back and forth, punching in the middle of the ring. Stygian starts to get the upper hand and suddenly grabs Brandon Macdonald and lifts him up, dropping him backwards with a teardrop suplex. Brandon Macdonald rolls towards the ropes.

Anna – Stygian is in control of this match at this point, but how long will it last?

Matt – Until Brandon recovers from being smashed through our table I’ll bet

Brandon Macdonald slowly pulls himself up on the turnbuckle, as Stygian stares at him from across the ring. Stygian runs at Brandon Macdonald, who ducks down, causing Stygian to miss and crash into the turnbuckle. Brandon Macdonald jumps up and grabs the shoulders of Stygian, and falls backwards, driving his own knees into the back of Stygian when he hits the ground. Brandon Macdonald grabs Stygian and locks him in a rear naked choke, as Stygian desperately tries to fight out of it.

Anna – Brandon has a rear naked choke locked in!

Matt – He could choke Stygian out right here!

Stygian scrambles and manages to grab onto the ropes. He uses them to pull himself up to his feet, while Brandon Macdonald continues to hold the choke. Stygian jumps backwards, landing on top of Brandon Macdonald and causing him to release the hold. Stygian stands back to his feet, as Brandon Macdonald does the same. Brandon Macdonald runs at Stygian, ducking under a clothesline attempt. Brandon Macdonald hits the ropes and rebounds, diving under the legs of Stygian. Brandon Macdonald stands up, grabs Stygian in an inverted headlock, and drops him with a backbreaker.

Anna – Nice backbreaker by Brandon right there, he’s slowly taking over this match

Matt – But we’ve seen momentum come and go, how long will this last?

Brandon Macdonald stands up and stomps on Stygian a few times. He runs over to the ropes and springs off the second rope, flying backwards and landing on top of Stygian. Brandon Macdonald stands up and drops a leg onto the head of Stygian, before trying to lock him in a kimura hold. Stygian manages to roll away from the hold, causing Brandon Macdonald to stand back up and walk towards him. Stygian grabs the leg of Brandon Macdonald and pulls it out from under him, causing Brandon Macdonald to fall down onto his back.

Anna – Stygian with a little defensive wrestling skills himself

Matt – I’ve said it before, these two are so evenly matched, it would be near impossible to pick a winner

Stygian rolls over and grabs Brandon Macdonald by the throat, and lifts him up. Brandon Macdonald suddenly hits a kick to the side of Stygian’s leg. He throws another kick that connects. Brandon Macdonald then grabs Stygian in a clinch, and lands a huge knee to the stomach of Stygian, doubling him over. Brandon Macdonald positions Stygian for the flip piledriver, as the crowd cheers.

Anna – Brandon is setting up for the Click Click Boom!

Stygian suddenly swings his arm up right between Brandon Macdonald’s legs, connecting directly. Brandon Macdonald stumbles back, holding himself, as Stygian grabs him and presses him up in the air, before dropping him and catching Brandon Macdonald in a spinebuster.

Matt – But Stygian reverses it and hits the Baneblade instead!

Stygian grabs the leg of Brandon Macdonald and hooks it, as the referee drops down.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon Macdonald somehow gets a shoulder up

Anna – Oh thank god, he kicked out

Matt – We’ve seen Brandon go through lots of punishment before, Stygian needs to pull out all the stops

Stygian stands up and walks over to the apron. He slides out of the ring and begins to look for the steel chair. When he finds it, he throws it back into the ring, as Brandon Macdonald stands up inside the ring. Brandon Macdonald runs and baseball slides out of the ring, knocking Stygian right into the announcer table. Stygian smacks his head on the table and falls to the floor.

Anna – Stygian doesn’t know where he is right now

Matt – Brandon needs to capitalize. You aren’t going to get a lot of these kinds of opportunities

Brandon Macdonald slowly gets up and wipes the sweat from his eyes. He limps towards Stygian and begins to slowly lift him to his feet. Brandon Macdonald tries to pull Stygian onto the other announcers table, but Stygian blocks it. Stygian then whips Brandon Macdonald into the crowd barrier near the timekeeper’s area as hard as he can. Brandon Macdonald crashes shoulder first into the barrier, knocking it over and sending the timekeeper and everyone around him flying.

Anna – Shit did you see how hard he hit that barrier!?

Matt – The entire timekeepers area is a mess!

Stygian stands up and looks at the mess of crowd barrier and people where he threw Brandon Macdonald. He slowly begins to walk over there. Brandon Macdonald is lying on his back. Stygian slowly picks him up and turns him around. Suddenly, Brandon Macdonald reveals the IWF Championship belt that he had been holding against his chest, and smashes it into the stomach of Stygian. As Stygian stumbles backwards towards the announce table, Brandon Macdonald runs at Stygian and smashes the belt into his face, sending him sprawling across the announcer’s table.

Anna – Oh man, Brandon has some bad intentions right now

Matt – He better be thinking of doing what I’m thinking I want him to do

Brandon Macdonald looks at Stygian lying motionless on the table. Brandon Macdonald limps over to the ring and slides in. He is still holding the title belt as he climbs onto the turnbuckle, looking at Stygian. At the top, Brandon Macdonald holds up his title belt high in the air, as the crowd cheers loudly. Brandon Macdonald bounces, then jumps off towards Stygian. Brandon Macdonald flies through the air and lands with the title belt directly on the chest of Stygian, sending both men crashing through the table.

Matt – He did what I was thinking!

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Anna – Holy shit is right, both men are down and maybe out!

Both men lay motionless in the table wreckage as the crowd cheers them on. The referee checks on both men as they barely begin to stir. Brandon Macdonald crawls out of the wreckage and falls onto the floor. He slowly uses the referee to pull himself to his feet, then falls and regains his balance on the ring apron. Brandon Macdonald manages to stumble over to Stygian, and drag him towards the ring. Brandon Macdonald somehow manages to get him up and roll him into the ring. The referee follows them as Brandon Macdonald drapes an arm across the chest of Stygian

Anna – Brandon’s going for the win!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Stygian gets his shoulder up in the nick of time

Matt – But just not quite enough as Stygian just kicked out!

Brandon Macdonald slumps over beside Stygian as the referee holds up two fingers. He slowly gets to his feet, and tries to pull Stygian to his feet as well. Stygian punches Brandon Macdonald in the stomach, causing him to stumble back. Both men stare at each other before moving towards each other and tying up in the middle of the ring. Stygian manages to push Brandon Macdonald back into the ropes, and delivers a huge chop to his chest.

Anna – Back and forth they go, who’s going to make that one mistake?

Matt – I don’t know, but when they do, you can bet we’ll have our winner

Stygian whips Brandon Macdonald across the rings, and he bounces off the ropes back towards him. Stygian shoulder blocks him to the ground, and grabs a hold of Brandon Macdonald’s legs. He twists them around and locks in his reverse sharpshooter, and begins to crank on the hold.

Anna – Stygian has the Cataclysm locked in tight!

Matt – If Brandon doesn’t do something, he’s going to have to tap!

Anna - Don't tap Brandon!

Brandon Macdonald desperately tries to escape, as Stygian continues to crank on the hold. Brandon Macdonald tries to crawl towards the ropes, but Stygian holds him in the middle of the ring. Brandon Macdonald reaches out and somehow manages to grab the steel chair that Stygian threw into the ring earlier. Brandon Macdonald swings it and connects with the head of Stygian, causing him to release the hold.

Anna – Wow, I didn’t even see that chair there

Matt – Stygian brought it in, and Brandon uses it against him. The irony.

Both men lay on their backs, trying to regain their strength and senses. Both men stand up and approach each other slowly. Stygian punches Brandon Macdonald hard in the stomach, and then lifts him over his head. Brandon Macdonald escapes from Stygian’s grasp and lands behind him. As Stygian turns around, Brandon Macdonald looks to again lock in the sonjay cutter hold. Stygian pushes Brandon Macdonald off of him, causing him to bounce off the ropes. Stygian throws a straight kick at the chest of Brandon Macdonald, but he sidesteps it. Brandon Macdonald grabs Stygian and throws his leg, tripping and flipping Stygian onto the back of his neck with a ranhei

Anna – What a series of reversals, neither men could get each other!

Matt – Until Brandon somehow hit the Ruffneck Bass!

Brandon Macdonald holds the ranhei in the pin position as the referee quickly slides down and begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Stygian powers out of the hold, causing Brandon Macdonald to roll out of the ring.

Anna – Dammit, Styg kicks out

Stygian rolls out of the ring as well, following Brandon Macdonald. Stygian grabs him from behind and picks him up, dropping Brandon Macdonald headfirst onto the crowd barrier. Brandon Macdonald stumbles backwards and Stygian grabs him and whips him shoulder first into the crowd barrier, knocking it over as well.

Matt – Brandon has had his fair share of barrier encounters this match

Security rushes in to make sure fans don’t rush ringside as Stygian reaches down and lifts Brandon Macdonald back up. Stygian delivers a quick elbow to the face of Brandon Macdonald, before throwing him back into the ring. Stygian slides in after him and grabs the steel chair. He waits for Brandon Macdonald to get to his feet, before swinging the chair at Brandon Macdonald’s head.

Anna – Oh no, I can’t watch this

Matt – Don’t worry Anna, Brandon is going to dodge it, see?!

Brandon Macdonald ducks the chairshot and grabs Stygian’s waist from his knees. He lifts Stygian up over his shoulders and back, causing Stygian to fall on his face behind him. Brandon Macdonald immediately spins around and grabs Stygian’s arm, locking it between his legs and then grasping his arms around Stygian’s face, locking in the crossface.

Anna – He’s got it! Brandon has Lights Out locked in!

Matt – Stygian could be forced to give up right now!

Stygian tries to free his arm from Brandon Macdonald’s legs, but to no avail. He desperately claws at his face, trying to break Brandon Macdonald’s hold. Stygian starts to slowly crawl for the ropes, as Brandon Macdonald uses all of his strength to crank on the crossface. Stygian reaches out for the ropes, but can’t quite reach them. Stygian fights the hold a bit more, but looks like he’s about ready to tap out. Stygian’s hand goes down as if to tap out.

Anna – He’s going to tap!

Matt – Brandon’s going to retain and keep his career!

But Stygian’s hand instead just reaches the ropes, and he holds on. He pulls himself closer to the ropes, and Brandon Macdonald releases the hold. Brandon Macdonald stands up as Stygian does the same outside the ring. Brandon Macdonald runs and tries to suicide dive over the ropes, but Stygian moves out of the way, and Brandon Macdonald crashes headfirst into the crowd barrier.

Anna – Ouch that looked painful

Matt – Another Brandon-barrier meeting. These are becoming old hat in this match.

Anna – Old hat? Who says that?

Matt – I do okay?! There’s nothing wrong with that

Stygian grabs Brandon Macdonald and throws him back into the ring. Stygian slides into the ring and grabs Brandon Macdonald by the throat. Brandon Macdonald begins to punch away at the head of Stygian, who then kicks Brandon Macdonald hard in the nuts, causing him to fall over. Stygian grabs the steel chair and swings it down, connecting on the back of Brandon Macdonald. Stygian hits Brandon Macdonald a few more times with the chair, before discarding it. He picks up Brandon Macdonald and puts him on his shoulder, before running into the corner with him.

Anna – Stygian with a blatant low blow earlier there

Matt – But it’s all legal in a no-DQ match remember?

Anna – Unfortunately…

Stygian props Brandon Macdonald up onto the turnbuckle. He starts to climb it, but is met with an elbow to the top of the head by Brandon Macdonald. As Stygian steps down from the first rope, Brandon Macdonald hooks his head and jumps off, twisting around and pulling Stygian to the ground with a tornado DDT. Stygian’s head cracks into the steel chair that he discarded, and both men slump motionless on the mat.

Anna – Wow did you see how hard Stygian’s head smacked into that chair?!

Matt – He’ll be seeing stars for weeks after that one

Neither man moves for a while, as the referee checks on both men. Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet, as Stygian pulls himself up on the ropes across the ring. Brandon Macdonald runs at Stygian, who manages to catch him in a snap scoop powerslam, sending Brandon Macdonald backfirst into the mat. Stygian picks Brandon Macdonald up and lifts him up vertically, before falling backwards and driving Brandon Macdonald into the mat with a vertical suplex.

Anna – Nice suplex by Stygian, he’s starting to take control of this match again

Matt – But it’ll just go back to Brandon with momentum, then Stygian, the Brandon, and back and forth nonstop

Stygian waits for Brandon Macdonald to stand to his feet, and when he does, Stygian grabs Brandon Macdonald and lifts him up over his head. Stygian presses Brandon Macdonald up above his head, before dropping him and catching him with a spinebuster, driving Brandon Macdonald’s spine into the mat hard. Stygian rolls on top of Brandon Macdonald.

Matt – Another Baneblade! This could be it for Brandon’s career!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Anna – No, he kicked out!

Stygian stands up and yells at the referee. He walks over and picks up the steel chair and waits for Brandon Macdonald to stand up. When he does, Stygian runs at him and smashes him in the face with the chair, sending Brandon Macdonald right back down to the ground. Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up; his face covered in blood, as Stygian shakes his head at him, before smashing him with the chair again. Brandon Macdonald falls flat on his back as Stygian drops down and pins him.

Anna - Now I really can't watch

Matt – Okay, it’s over now

Anna – Come on Brandon!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon Macdonald gets his shoulder up.

Anna – Yes!

Matt – Are you serious?

Stygian stands up and just shakes his head at Brandon Macdonald, before picking him up to his feet. Stygian goes to punch Brandon Macdonald in the head, but Brandon Macdonald somehow ducks it, and uses all of his strength to pick Stygian up onto his shoulder. Brandon Macdonald half jumps half falls, and pushes Stygian over his shoulders and then manages to drive his knees into the face of Stygian as both men fall to the mat.

Matt – What the are you kidding me right fucking now how did he have the strength to hit that move?

Anna – Somehow Brandon hits Fade into Darkness! He’s going to win! Brandon’s going to win!

Both men lay on the ground motionless. Brandon Macdonald slowly rolls over and lays an arm across the chest of Stygian. The referee begins to count.

-1-

Matt – This could be it right here, Stygian looks out of it

-2-

-3-

Stygian gets his shoulder up just in time.

Matt - No way! This match is still going!

Anna - How did Stygian kick out of that one?!

Brandon Macdonald rolls onto his back and lies there in disbelief. He slowly tries to stand up, as Stygian does the same. Brandon Macdonald limps towards Stygian, who suddenly lifts him above his head and press slams Brandon Macdonald down onto the mat. Stygian waits as Brandon Macdonald slowly stumbles back to his feet, before running and kicking Brandon Macdonald hard in the chest, knocking him backwards onto the mat. Stygian drops down and covers him.

Anna – Oh no, another Spartan kick. Brandon, do something, please!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon Macdonald kicks out

Matt – How in the hell does he keep kicking out?

Anna –Sheer heart and will

Stygian stands up and yells at the referee again, who holds up two fingers. Stygian turns back towards Brandon Macdonald and picks him up. Stygian presses Brandon Macdonald up over his head, before dropping him into a spinebuster for the third time in the match. Stygian covers Brandon Macdonald

Matt – If he kicks out after that Baneblade, I’ll stop smoking weed for a month

-1-

-2-

-3-

Matt - …fuck

Anna – That’s the third Baneblade he’s kicked out of! Brandon just flat out refuses to lose his career

Matt - What does Stygian have to do to put Brandon away?!

Stygian shakes his head in anger as he walks over to the turnbuckle and bangs his fist into it. He turns around as Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up, face covered in blood, fists barely raised high enough to protect himself. Stygian walks over to Brandon Macdonald and just stares at him, as Brandon Macdonald swings at Stygian, who easily blocks it. Stygian shakes his head at Brandon Macdonald, who just stares back at him.

Anna – That is the face of a warrior right there. One who won’t even give up

Matt – He’s going to end up seriously injured if he doesn’t do something soon.

Suddenly, Stygian kicks Brandon Macdonald in the stomach and lifts him up onto his shoulders. Stygian powerbombs Brandon Macdonald but doesn’t release the hold. He picks Brandon Macdonald up again and powerbombs him another time. Stygian keeps the hold as he lifts Brandon Macdonald up one more time, before he powerbombs Brandon Macdonald right on top of the steel chair. Stygian then picks Brandon Macdonald up and presses him over his head, drops him, and delivers a huge spinebuster right onto the steel chair.

Anna – Nooooo Sad

Matt – A fourth Baneblade, onto a steel chair, after a Triple Powerbomb. There’s no way he can do it

Stygian hooks the leg of a motionless Brandon Macdonald as the referee makes the count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the bell as Brandon Macdonald sort of moves about two seconds too late

Matt – It’s all over

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match and the NEW IWF WORLD CHAMPION…Stygian!

Anna – I…I can’t believe it

The referee grabs the belt that’s lying in the middle of the ring and hands it to Stygian, who grabs it and holds it up in the air. He runs to the turnbuckle and holds it up high as the crowd boos loudly. Stygian smiles to himself as he puts the belt around his waist and runs to the other turnbuckle and poses.

Matt – Whether you like him or not folks, Stygian is the IWF Champion, and Brandon Macdonald is no longer with this company

Lilith and Lilah run down from backstage and slide into the ring, hugging Stygian in the center of the ring. The two women grab one of his hands each and hold them up in the air, while Stygian smiles with the title belt. They slowly turn to leave the ring. On the way out, Stygian turns and looks at Brandon Macdonald, who is still lying motionless in the ring, and shakes his head.

Matt – Stygian still can’t believe how hard Brandon fought. It took four Baneblades to put him away. I can’t believe it.

Anna – I can’t believe it’s all over…just like that

Stygian and his women slowly make their way up the entrance ramp, celebrating with each other. At the top of the ramp, Stygian turns back towards the ring, lets out a loud roar, and holds his belt up in the air. With that, he turns around and walks backstage.

Matt – We’re seeing the start of a new era in the IWF folks, and that man is the new face.

Brandon Macdonald slowly tries to stand up in the ring. He manages to get to his knees in the center of the ring, as the crowd cheers loudly. Brandon Macdonald kneels and shakes his head. He wipes his eyes, and you can hear him say something after wiping his eyes.

Brandon Macdonald
I’m sorry

Anna – I can’t just sit here and watch anymore

Brandon Macdonald slowly tries to get to his feet, but falls back to his knees. Keagan Davis-Brown runs down from backstage and slides into the ring. Anna Stone takes off her headset and slides into the ring as well, and together the two women help Brandon Macdonald stand to his feet. They slowly help him walk over and slide out of the ring, as Brandon Macdonald wipes his blood covered face again. You can see that he’s visibly upset, and that if he wasn’t bleeding so much, you would be able to see tears streaming down his face.

Matt - I'm just going to let this moment sink in

“THANK YOU BRANDON” “THANK YOU BRANDON”

The crowd chants as Brandon Macdonald slowly makes his way up the ramp with the help of Anna and Keagan. He smiles as a few fans yell at him and reach out for a high five. The two women help him get to the top of the ramp, whereupon they begin to lead him backstage. But Brandon Macdonald pulls himself off of both women, and turns around to face the crowd again from the top of the entrance ramp, under his own power

Brandon Macdonald wipes his eyes as the fans continue to cheer. He waves at them, before pounding his chest twice and pointing to the sky, while Anna and Keagan stand behind him, clapping.

Rising Monarchy fades to the logo with the shot of Brandon Macdonald standing at the top of the stage, for the final time.

Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2012
All Rights Reserved

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down