Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years Evil - Brandon Macdonald vs Steel Angel (Macdonald Ultimate Submission)

Go down

New Years Evil - Brandon Macdonald vs Steel Angel (Macdonald Ultimate Submission) Empty New Years Evil - Brandon Macdonald vs Steel Angel (Macdonald Ultimate Submission)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:04 pm

The video package ends as the screen cuts to the fans cheering in anticipation.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a Macdonald Ultimate Submission match. To win this match you must obtain four submission-based points. You must get a submission that involves the head, the arm, and the leg to get your first three points. After you have three points, you may go for any submission. If the opponent taps, you are the winner. And this match is for the IWF World Heavyweight Championship!  

All the lights go out for a few moments and a single sentence can be seen in red letters on the titantron.

"The reaper has arrived."

Suddenly the beginning intro of Skillet - Forsaken plays on the loud speakers as flames erupt in the center and form a symbol of an inverted cross on fire. Black smoke emerges from entrance ramp, revealing a hooded figure in a black cloak.

I recall going madly in love with you.
And I remember this, how could I forget?
Regret is a needle in my neck.
It's slowly filling me with poison, spreading through my chest.

The crowd stares at the hooded man as he slowly makes he way down the ramp. His expression is focused on what is in front of him, he dosen't bother to look at the fans that are on the sides.

Take my pain, and numb me from this.

He then stops right at the at the end of the ramp and brings his hands together. He then spreads his arms out with his hands opened as dark pyro ignites from the stage.

WHY!
Do I have to beg?
When all that's left, is a memory?
Forsaken!

Why!
Do I have to beg?
Forsaken!!

The man then jumps to the apron with no effort and leaps over the top rope. He then removes the hood showing his hairless features to the crowd, a half crescent moon like marking is seen on his left eye. The crowd looks on in awe as the man stares at them, as if he's trying to peer into their souls.

I recall pledging my sole devotion to you.
It reminds me how, now I'm on my knees.
My guilt, consume and lost the will in me.
Wasting away before you, holding closer to me.

He then removes the cloak revealing a solid black short sleeve kimono. The word "Dark" can be seen in crimson letters with a circle of Latin markings surrounding it and angel wings attached to the sides. On the back is the word "Archangel" written in blood with droplets hanging below the letters. He also wears black and white pants with red crosses on the sides. He hands the cloak to the ref who takes them away.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the challenger, from San Diego, California, the Dark Archangel!

Take my pain, and numb me from this.

He then does the same hand gesture as before and black pyro erupts from the two back turnbuckles behind him.

WHY!
Do I have to beg?
Forsaken!

Why!
Do I have to beg?
Forsaken!!

The Dark Archangel then picks a corner and leans on the ropes as he patiently waits for the match to begin.

Rick – Dark Archangel looks well prepared, but is that going to be enough to beat Brandon Macdonald in his own match?

Matt – Dark Archangel totally bit off way more than he can chew. Brandon is a UFC submission expert. One cannot simply beat a submission expert in a submission match.

The lights dim as Party Rock Anthem begins to play over the loudspeakers. A single spotlight shines down at the stage, where Brandon Macdonald is raised up through the ground, wearing a large overcoat, with a hood covering his head. He stares at the ground as the music plays.

Party Rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna make you lose your mind

Brandon Macdonald throws his hood off and sheds his jacket as pyro explodes behind him. Brandon Macdonald points to the title on his waist as he walks down the entrance ramp. Brandon Macdonald slides into the ring and motions for the crowd to cheer.

Heather Thompson – And his opponent. Hailing from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, he I your current IWF Heavyweight Champion, ladies and gentlemen, Brandon Macdonald!

Party Rock is in the house tonight
And we gonna make you lose your mind
We just wanna see you….shake that

Brandon Macdonald starts to shuffle in the center of the ring, dancing around with a grin on his face. He spins around on the ground pops back up to his feet. Brandon Macdonald stops dancing and holds his title up high in the air as the crowd cheers.

Rick – Brandon looks like he’s in a fun mood here tonight

Matt – Brandon is always in a fun mood. That dude loves to dance, and totally loves to party.

Rick – And you know this how?

Matt – Well obviously I’ve partied with him before adur

The referee takes the title belt from Brandon Macdonald and goes over the rules with both men quickly. He sends them to their corners, and motions for the bell to be rung.

New Years Evil - Brandon Macdonald vs Steel Angel (Macdonald Ultimate Submission) Mainevent
New Years Evil - Brandon Macdonald vs Steel Angel (Macdonald Ultimate Submission) Championship
IWF Championship
Macdonald Ultimate Submission
Brandon Macdonald [vs] Dark Archangel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brandon Macdonald and Dark Archangel begin to circle each other in the center of the ring. Dark Archangel runs and tries to grab a hold of Brandon Macdonald, who avoids Dark Archangel’s arms. Brandon Macdonald kicks Dark Archangel in the side of the knee. Brandon Macdonald kicks him again in the side of the knee, before grabbing his head in a clinch.

Rick – Brandon is all over Archangel early on in this match

Matt – Well it’s obvious that this dude bit off way more than he could chew by accepting a submission match with Brandon

Rick – We all know how technically sound Brandon is, now we’ll get to see if Dark Archangel knows how to be technical as well

Matt – Anyone can be technical, but to be at the same level as the likes of Brandon is hard to pull off.

Brandon Macdonald tries to hit a knee to the face of Dark Archangel, who blocks it. Dark Archangel pushes Brandon Macdonald off of him and bounces off the ropes. Dark Archangel jumps and hits a flying shoulder block on Brandon Macdonald, taking him to the ground. Dark Archangel begins to stomp on Brandon Macdonald’s arms and legs. Dark Archangel runs to the ropes and jumps off the second rope, springboarding and flipping backwards, moonsaulting Brandon Macdonald.

Rick – Wow, what a springboard moonsault by the Dark Archangel!

Matt – He’s trying to use his speed and highflying abilities to his advantage here

Dark Archangel drops down and grabs Brandon Macdonald’s arm and tries to lock in an armbar. Brandon Macdonald rolls over with it and stands up. Dark Archangel releases the hold and tries to grab a hold of Brandon Macdonald’s left leg. Brandon Macdonald jumps and rolls out of the grasp and stands back up. Dark Archangel runs at him and tries to clothesline him. Brandon Macdonald ducks under it and grabs Dark Archangel from behind around the waist.

Rick – Looks like Dark Archangel is about to go for a ride

Matt – Once Brandon has you in a suplex lock, there’s nothing you can do to stop him from sending you flying across the ring

Brandon Macdonald throws Dark Archangel backwards across the ring with a big german suplex. Brandon Macdonald waits for Dark Archangel to stand up, before running at him and dropkicking him down to the mat. Brandon Macdonald scrambles over to Dark Archangel and grabs a leg, trying to lock in a heel hook. Dark Archangel manages to kick himself away from Brandon Macdonald’s grasp, and scrambles towards the ropes.

Rick – That was close, we almost had our first submission hold of the night locked in

Matt – Good work by Dark Archangel to avoid that lock. If Brandon gets your leg, you’re done.

Dark Archangel pulls himself up by the ropes as Brandon Macdonald charges at him. Dark Archangel drops down and pulls the ropes down with him, sending Brandon Macdonald tumbling onto the ringside floor. Dark Archangel rolls out towards Brandon Macdonald and grabs him by the arm. Dark Archangel lifts him up and puts Brandon Macdonald over his shoulder. Dark Archangel runs and rams Brandon Macdonald backfirst into the ring post.

Rick – There’s some momentum for the Archangel. Maybe.

Matt - It’s about time he did something in this match

Dark Archangel lifts Brandon Macdonald above his head and drops him headfirst onto the crowd barricade. Brandon Macdonald stumbles around and falls onto the floor as Dark Archangel begins to stomp on him. Dark Archangel drops down and mounts Brandon Macdonald, and begins to punch him in the head. Brandon Macdonald puts his arms up to block the punches. Dark Archangel grabs one of Brandon Macdonald’s arms, and tries to twist into and armbar.

Matt – Silly Dark Archangel. Thinking you are going to catch Brandon Macdonald in an armbar

Rick – I don’t know, he’s pretty close to getting it

Brandon Macdonald blocks Dark Archangel from getting in position for an armbar with his free arm. Brandon Macdonald quickly bucks his hips and lifts his left leg up over Dark Archangel’s shoulder. Brandon Macdonald grabs Dark Archangel’s right arm and pulls it down as he locks his right leg around his own left leg. Brandon Macdonald squeezes and locks Dark Archangel in a tight triangle choke.

Rick – Triangle choke by Brandon Macdonald!

Matt – There’s no way Dark Archangel knows how to escape from this hold. Brandon’s going to score the first point!

Dark Archangel struggles and tries to escape, but Brandon Macdonald continues to apply pressure and pulls down on the head of Dark Archangel. He tries to get to his feet, but falls back down again as Brandon Macdonald keeps the hold locked in. Dark Archangel eventually smacks the leg of Brandon Macdonald a few times, and then the mat. The referee signals to the timekeeper as Brandon Macdonald releases the hold.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, Brandon Macdonald has scored the first point of this match with a neck position choke.

Matt – One point for Brandon!

Brandon Macdonald rolls back up to his feet and holds his head, as Dark Archangel slowly crawls away. Brandon Macdonald walks towards him and lifts him up and slides him into the ring. Brandon Macdonald slides in after him and waits as Dark Archangel slowly stands to his feet. Dark Archangel turns around and is kicked in the face by Brandon Macdonald. Dark Archangel stumbles back but catches the ropes before he falls. Dark Archangel moves towards Brandon Macdonald, who tries to shoot in for a double leg takedown.

Rick – Brandon continues to push the action here, trying to take Dark Archangel down to the mat

Matt – He’s trying to ground the speedy but powerful Dark Archangel. If he can do that, he’ll have no problems in this match

Rick – But can he effectively keep Dark Archangel down?

Dark Archangel brings a huge knee forward that catches Brandon Macdonald on the forehead. Brandon Macdonald stumbles backwards as Dark Archangel tries to regain his senses. Brandon Macdonald runs at Dark Archangel, who kicks Brandon Macdonald in the gut. Dark Archangel hooks the head of Brandon Macdonald and drops him with a DDT. Dark Archangel stands up and tries to grab a hold of Brandon Macdonald’s leg. Brandon Macdonald kicks him away and rolls backwards to his feet.

Rick – Dark Archangel finally gets something going here, but still can’t lock Brandon in any kind of submission

Matt – This is why Brandon chose this match type. He knew he would have a huge advantage, and clearly, he was right

Brandon Macdonald and Dark Archangel tie up in the middle of the ring. Brandon Macdonald manages to hook the head of Dark Archangel and lifts him up vertically. Brandon Macdonald falls backwards and brings Dark Archangel down as well with a vertical suplex. Brandon Macdonald slides out of the ring and walks over to the timekeepers area, grabbing a steel chair. He slides back into the ring with the chair and walks towards Dark Archangel.

Rick – Remember, this is a no disqualification match, so Brandon has every right to use that steel chair

Matt – I don’t think Dark Archangel knew that

Rick – If he didn’t, he’s about to find out

Matt – True talks Rick old’ buddy

Brandon Macdonald lifts the chair over his head and tries to bring it crashing down onto the body of Dark Archangel, who instead rolls out of the way. Brandon Macdonald moves towards Dark Archangel, who kicks him in the front of the knee, buckling Brandon Macdonald slightly. Dark Archangel hops up and kicks Brandon Macdonald in the stomach, causing him to drop the chair. Dark Archangel hooks the head of Brandon Macdonald and drops him headfirst onto the steel chair, causing Brandon Macdonald’s body to go briefly limp. Dark Archangel quickly rolls up and unfolds the chair. He grabs the arm of Brandon Macdonald and twists it through the chair. Dark Archangel falls back and locks in an armbar through the steel chair.

Rick – Wow, Dark Archangel has an armbar locked in through that steel chair!

Matt – I don’t think Brandon expected this when he brought that chair into the ring

Rick – Steel is a hardcore master, so he knows a thing or two about using weapons to his advantage

Brandon Macdonald struggles to escape the hold as Dark Archangel continues to bend Brandon Macdonald’s arm at the elbow. Eventually, Brandon Macdonald smacks the mat and Dark Archangel releases the hold.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, Dark Archangel has scored his first point of the match with an arm submission

Rick – Brandon tapped out!

Brandon Macdonald rolls over holding onto his arm in pain, as Dark Archangel stands to his feet. Dark Archangel runs at Brandon Macdonald and baseball slides into him, sending Brandon Macdonald crashing out of the ring. Dark Archangel slides out after him and lifts him to his feet. Dark Archangel grabs Brandon Macdonald and whips him into the steel steps, causing them to collide hard.

Rick – Dark Archangel has taken complete control of this match. Brandon can’t seem to do anything

Matt – Brandon is going to need a huge momentum shifter soon if he wants to stay in this match. But like I said, this is a submission match, and making Brandon tap out is easier said than done

Rick – But Dark Archangel just proved that it can be done. If he can do that three more times, he’ll be the new champion

Matt – I say it was a fluke submission

Dark Archangel begins to look under the ring, as Brandon Macdonald lies motionless beside the steel steps. Dark Archangel pulls out a large metal chain and throws it into the ring. Dark Archangel walks over to Brandon Macdonald and lifts him up. Brandon Macdonald drives a shoulder into the gut of Dark Archangel and drives him backfirst into the ring apron. Dark Archangel begins to club away at the back of Brandon Macdonald, who eventually falls to one knee.

Rick – Brandon doing anything he can to get some momentum, but Dark Archangel isn’t having any of it

Matt – Dark Archangel has taken all the momentum that Brandon had earlier in this match

Dark Archangel knees Brandon Macdonald in the head and rolls him into the ring. Dark Archangel picks Brandon Macdonald up and lifts him over his head in a military press. Dark Archangel drops Brandon Macdonald, and catches him in a stunner-like cutter on the way down. Brandon Macdonald rolls onto his back and lies motionless. Dark Archangel rolls over and grabs the chain that he threw into the ring earlier. Dark Archangel rolls towards Brandon Macdonald and begins to wrap the chain around Brandon Macdonald’s neck.

Rick – Wow, Dark Archangel is going to use that chain to choke Brandon out!

Matt – That’s an innovative move, I’ll give him that.

Dark Archangel rolls Brandon Macdonald over onto his stomach, and drives a knee into his back. Dark Archangel begins to pull on the chain, causing Brandon Macdonald’s neck to be choked by the chain. Brandon Macdonald struggles to fight the chain choke as Dark Archangel continues to pull on it, causing Brandon Macdonald to tap out.

Rick – He did it again!

Heather Thompson – Dark Archangel scores his second point of the match with a neck submission

Dark Archangel releases the chain as Brandon Macdonald quickly pulls it off his neck. Dark Archangel taunts Brandon Macdonald from across the ring, and doesn’t see Brandon Macdonald wrapping the chain around his fist. Dark Archangel walks over and picks Brandon Macdonald up to his feet. Brandon Macdonald swings and connects on Dark Archangel’s jaw with his chain-wrapped fist. Dark Archangel falls down to the mat as Brandon Macdonald unwraps his fist and throws the steel chain away. Brandon Macdonald lifts Dark Archangel up and drops him back down with a sonjay cutter.

Rick – Brandon hits Scary Monster’s N’ Stuff!

Matt – Finally beginning to build some of that momentum back!

Brandon Macdonald picks Dark Archangel up and whips him into the ropes. Dark Archangel rebounds and is immediately taken down with a huge spear to the gut. Brandon Macdonald stands up and begins to stomp on the body of Dark Archangel. Brandon Macdonald drops down and attempts to grab a hold of Dark Archangel’s arm and lock him in an armbar.

Rick – Brandon going for an armbar lock

Matt – Brandon’s going to tie this match up!

Dark Archangel spins over top of Brandon Macdonald and manages to grab the leg of Brandon Macdonald. Dark Archangel twists Brandon Macdonald into a sharpshooter and begins applying pressure in the middle of the ring. Brandon Macdonald tries to fight out of the submission hold. He pulls himself towards the ropes, and just manages to get a hold of the ropes. Dark Archangel releases the hold.

Rick – Wow, Dark Archangel almost had his third and final point that he needs

Matt – Brandon really needs to do something to get himself back in this match

Dark Archangel reaches down and grabs Brandon Macdonald to pick him up. Brandon Macdonald grabs the arm of Dark Archangel and kicks the back of his legs, causing Dark Archangel to fall down to the mat. Brandon Macdonald immediately rolls over and twists his arm underneath Dark Archangel’s arm. Brandon Macdonald locks his arm onto his opposite wrist, and begins to twist the kimura hold that he has on Dark Archangel.

Rick – Kimura lock out of nowhere!

Matt – And that is why you can’t ever count Brandon out of any match. He can catch you with anything, anytime, anywhere

Dark Archangel desperately tries to reach the ropes, but Brandon Macdonald holds him in place. Dark Archangel manages to stand up to one knee. Brandon Macdonald spins and kicks the back of Dark Archangel’s leg out from underneath him while still keeping the kimura locked on. Dark Archangel desperately thrashes around, but eventually taps out. Brandon Macdonald releases the hold and immediately drops down to the leg of Dark Archangel.

Matt – And he tapped!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, Brandon Macdonald has scored his second point, with an arm submission!

Brandon Macdonald immediately tries to sink in an Achilles lock on the leg of Dark Archangel, but he manages to block it and escape. Brandon Macdonald stands up slowly and looks at Dark Archangel, who is pulling himself up by the ropes. Brandon Macdonald moves towards Dark Archangel, who suddenly begins to unload punches to the head of Brandon Macdonald. Dark Archangel grabs Brandon Macdonald by the waist, and throws him over his head and across the ring.

Rick – Nice german suplex by Dark Archangel

Matt – Brandon got a taste of his own medicine there

Dark Archangel walks over to Brandon Macdonald as he is standing to his feet. Dark Archangel lifts Brandon Macdonald into position, before delivering a huge spinning blue thunder powerbomb. Brandon Macdonald lays motionless on the mat as Dark Archangel slides out of the ring. Dark Archangel grabs two steel chairs and slides back into the ring. He grabs Brandon Macdonald’s leg and twists it into one of the steel chairs. Dark Archangel then grabs the other chair and raises it above his head.

Rick – Dark Archangel is looking to crush and snap Brandon’s leg right in half!

Matt – Come on, move Brandon! Don’t let him hit you! You need that leg!

Brandon Macdonald manages to moves his foot at the last second before Dark Archangel brings the steel chair crashing down to where his ankle would have been moments ago. Brandon Macdonald shakes free of the chair and rolls back to his feet. He and Dark Archangel begin exchanging punches in the middle of the ring, each one slower than the last. Brandon Macdonald swings and misses, and Dark Archangel uses his momentum to pick Brandon Macdonald up and drive him down with a sidewalk slam.

Rick – Nice sidewalk slam there by Dark Archangel

Matt – What a back and forth match this is turning out to be!

Dark Archangel slides out of the ring and grabs a kendo stick from underneath the apron. He slides back into the ring and begins to beat Brandon Macdonald with the kendo stick. Brandon Macdonald tries to escape to the outside of the ring, but Dark Archangel pulls him back and continues to beat him with the kendo stick. Dark Archangel drops the kendo stick and drags Brandon Macdonald towards the corner of the ring by the legs. Dark Archangel hops out of the ring and pulls Brandon Macdonald’s legs around the ringpost. Dark Archangel twists the legs, and then drops himself and locks in a figure-four leglock around the ringpost.

Rick – Figure four around the ringpost! How can Brandon escape from this one?!

Matt – He’s got a few tricky escapes up his sleeve, maybe he can pull one out right now

Brandon Macdonald tries to fight the hold, but Dark Archangel has it locked in tightly. Brandon Macdonald desperately squirms around and tries to kick his legs free. Brandon Macdonald goes to smack the mat.

Rick – Brandon is going to tap out!

Brandon Macdonald instead grabs the kendo stick and reaches his arm around, and begins to smack Dark Archangel with the kendo stick, causing Dark Archangel to release the hold. Brandon Macdonald rolls into the center of the ring and holds his knee in pain.

Matt – Wow, what ring awareness by Brandon to find that kendo stick and use it to get out of that painful submission lock

Dark Archangel slides into the ring as Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet, clearly favouring one leg. Dark Archangel runs and dropkicks Brandon Macdonald in his knee, causing Brandon Macdonald to fall down to the mat. Dark Archangel begins to stomp away at Brandon Macdonald’s legs. Dark Archangel drops down and grabs Brandon Macdonald’s leg, and spins himself into a kneebar. He pulls on the hold and applies pressure as Brandon Macdonald tries to escape.

Rick – Now Dark Archangel has him locked in a kneebar!

Matt – Man Dark Archangel is putting up one hell of a fight

Brandon Macdonald moves around in pain but doesn’t tap out. He tries to escape the hold, but Dark Archangel is having none of it. Suddenly, Brandon Macdonald sits up and wags his finger at Dark Archangel, who looks at him confused. Brandon Macdonald reaches back and grabs one of the chairs that is still lying in the ring, and brings it over his head and into the skull of Dark Archangel, causing him to release the kneebar lock.

Rick – Wow what a chair shot to the head

Matt – Archangel did not see that one coming!

Brandon Macdonald spins around and stands back up to his feet. Dark Archangel also stands up, and both men slowly tie up in the middle of the ring. Dark Archangel manages to overpower Brandon Macdonald, and shoves him into the turnbuckle. Dark Archangel begins to lift Brandon Macdonald up onto the turnbuckle. Brandon Macdonald is perched on the top of the turnbuckle, while Dark Archangel begins to slowly climb up. Brandon Macdonald manages to punch Dark Archangel in the stomach on his way up. Brandon Macdonald jumps over Dark Archangel and flips with him, driving Dark Archangel headfirst into the mat with a flip piledriver.

Rick – Click Click Boom by Brandon Macdonald!

Matt – Off of the top turnbuckle no less! Impressive to say the least

Both men lay beside each other, not moving. Brandon Macdonald slowly stirs and stands to his feet. He limps towards Dark Archangel and grabs his legs. Brandon Macdonald begins to twist Dark Archangel, trying to get a boston crab lock. Dark Archangel fights it with all his might, but eventually Brandon Macdonald manages to lock it in. Dark Archangel desperately tries to escape, and manages to get up to his elbows. Brandon Macdonald falls back and grabs onto both of Dark Archangel’s arms while holding onto the boston crab, turning it into a rocking horse.

Rick – Brandon has a modified boston crab submission locked in tight here

Matt – I believe that’s called a rocking horse

Rick – You know a surprising amount of wrestling terminology for someone like you

Matt – Why thank you…hey what’s that supposed to mean?!

Brandon Macdonald rocks back and forth, making Dark Archangel’s back bend at an unnatural angle. Dark Archangel desperately attempts to escape the submission hold, but Brandon Macdonald uses his strength to keep it locked in. Dark Archangel nods as the ref asks him if he wants to submit.

Heather Thompson – Brandon Macdonald has scored his third and final submission fall on the leg area, and may now go for the winning submission!

Rick – Now Brandon can win this match any time he wants!

Brandon Macdonald releases the hold and rolls over towards the ropes. Dark Archangel collapses to the mat in pain. Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up. He limps towards Dark Archangel and pushes him into the turnbuckle. Brandon Macdonald begins to slap across the chest of Dark Archangel, as the fans cheer. Dark Archangel quickly reverses the hold and pushes Brandon Macdonald into the turnbuckle. Dark Archangel begins to slap the chest of Brandon Macdonald, as the crowd boos this time.

Rick – The crowd clearly favours Brandon in this match

Matt – I don’t think Dark Archangel particularly cares what the crowd thinks of him

Brandon Macdonald pushes Dark Archangel off of him, and both tie up in the middle of the ring. Brandon Macdonald drops down and grabs a hold of Dark Archangel’s legs. Brandon Macdonald lifts Dark Archangel up on his shoulder, and makes a spinning motion with his finger. The crowd cheers as Brandon Macdonald runs around the ring, before jumping and driving Dark Archangel backfirst into the mat. Brandon Macdonald immediately goes for a full mount position, but Dark Archangel blocks it.

Rick – Dark Archangel is doing surprisingly well in the technical aspect of this match

Matt – Yeah, I’m impressed that he’s lasted this long in this kind of match against Brandon

Dark Archangel manages to push Brandon Macdonald away with his leg, and gets back to his feet. Brandon Macdonald runs at him, but Dark Archangel drops down and gets a toe hold on Brandon Macdonald, sending him facefirst into the second rope. Dark Archangel grabs the leg of Brandon Macdonald and drags him to the center of the ring before locking in an ankle lock. Brandon Macdonald tries to make his way to the ropes, but Dark Archangel pulls him back each time he gets too close.

Rick – That ankle lock is deep

Matt – Look at how twisted Brandon’s foot is! And Dark Archangel is keeping him in the middle of the ring!

Brandon Macdonald twists around so that he is on his back now, and pushes Dark Archangel off with both his legs. Brandon Macdonald rolls back to his feet, and moves towards Dark Archangel. Brandon Macdonald whips Dark Archangel into the ropes. Dark Archangel springboards off of them, and grabs Brandon Macdonald by the head on his way down, using his momentum to drop Brandon Macdonald with a springboard DDT.

Rick – Dark Archangel spikes Brandon headfirst into the mat with that amazing springboard DDT!

Matt – Dark Archangel desperately wants that third submission, and I think he realizes that he’s going to need to knock Brandon out to get it!

Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet as Dark Archangel lies in wait. Dark Archangel dodges a punch by Brandon Macdonald, and picks him up, spinning around, and then bringing Brandon Macdonald right back down to the mat with a spinning blue thunder powerbomb. Dark Archangel immediately grabs Brandon Macdonald’s legs and locks him in a sharpshooter.

Rick – Sharpshooter locked in!

Matt – But Brandon isn’t even struggling at all. Even after that huge Soul Shatter by Dark Archangel

Dark Archangel cranks on the sharpshooter hold. Brandon Macdonald makes no motion to escape. Brandon Macdonald looks at the fans, and pretends to check his watch, taunting Dark Archangel, who continues to crank on Brandon Macdonald’s legs. Dark Archangel keeps trying, but Brandon Macdonald makes it clear that the sharpshooter is not affecting him at all. Dark Archangel releases the hold and runs towards the ropes. Brandon Macdonald sits up, and is kicked hard in the head by a running Dark Archangel.

Rick – A little punishment for that earlier taunting

Matt – Every time Brandon tries to bring himself back into this match, Dark Archangel stops him

Dark Archangel picks Brandon Macdonald up and pulls him into the corner. Dark Archangel manages to lift Brandon Macdonald up into a powerbomb position, as he climbs the top turnbuckle. Dark Archangel bounces a few times, before jumping off the turnbuckle and flipping in the air, going for his signature front flip sitdown powerbomb from up top.

Rick – Dark Archangel might have heard you Matt, I think he really is trying to knock Brandon out to get that third submission

Matt – And he could very well do it if he hits the Final Judgement on Brandon here

In the air, Brandon Macdonald manages to free himself and grabs Dark Archangel’s arm. Brandon Macdonald lifts his one leg off of Dark Archangel’s shoulder, and uses it to lock Dark Archangel’s left arm in a leg scissor. Because of this, Dark Archangel over-rotates and lands on his face. Brandon Macdonald uses his arms and wraps them around Dark Archangel’s face. Brandon Macdonald locks his hands together, and cranks back on Dark Archangel’s head, sinking in his crossface manoeuver.

Rick – Lights Out locked in by Brandon!

Matt – What a counter! I’ve never seen anything like that in my life!

Dark Archangel desperately tries to fight the hold, but Brandon Macdonald keeps it locked in. Dark Archangel slowly begins to fade, as Brandon Macdonald applies constant pressure. Dark Archangel suddenly rolls over Brandon Macdonald, who manages to keep the hold locked in as he rolls right through, ending up in the same position. Dark Archangel tries to slowly crawl towards the ropes.

Rick – Dark Archangel is fading fast, he needs to get to those ropes!

Matt – He’s so close! But can he reach out and grab a hold of those ropes!

Dark Archangel reaches towards the ropes. He is fading fast, and his arm is moving extremely slowly. Dark Archangel goes to grab the ropes…

Rick – He’s going to get them!

Matt – No, he’s too far away!

And misses by about one inch.

Rick – So close!

Matt – Close only counts in horseshoes!

Brandon Macdonald uses all his remaining strength to pull the head of Dark Archangel back towards him, as Dark Archangel quietly taps out.

Rick – He tapped! He tapped!

Matt – Brandon wins! Still champion!

The referee calls for the bell as Brandon Macdonald releases Dark Archangel and rolls over to the center of the ring where he lies on his back.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, and STILL the IWF Heavyweight Champion, Brandon Macdonald!

Brandon gets to his knees as the referee hands him his title belt. He holds it up in the air as the fans cheer loudly. Brandon slowly stands to his feet and walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs it and holds his title up in the air, pounding his chest at the same time.

Rick – What a victory here tonight over a surprisingly game Dark Archangel!

Matt – Yeah Brandon had to overcome a lot in this one, but he did it, and he’s still champ!

Corey Casey and Carmine Vestieri walk down the entrance ramp, clapping their hands as Brandon celebrates in the ring. The fans continue to cheer as Brandon sees the two men, and smiles widely. The three men embrace in the center of the ring. Carmine and Corey grab Brandon’s arms and raise them both to the sky as the crowd cheers loudly.

Rick – These three men appear to be moving on without Apex

Matt – Don’t bring that up, it makes me every sad

Rick – Why?

Matt – Because Chuck didn’t need to hurt my buddy Jason like that Sad

The two men release Brandon’s arms and go back to clapping. Brandon leans towards Corey Casey and shakes his hand. Corey says something in Brandon’s ear, and Brandon nods his head. Brandon walks over to Carmine and shakes his hand too. Suddenly, Brandon and Corey both pick Carmine up over their heads vertically. Both men smile as they deliver a huge double suplex powerslam.

Rick – What the…

Matt – Double Purifier by Brandon and Corey to Carmine

Rick – But…why?

Corey and Brandon stand over Carmine’s motionless body and look at him, as the crowd is silent. Suddenly, Brandon and Corey raise their right arms in the air and the crowd cheers. Both men slide out of the ring and begin to high five the fans as Carmine lays unconscious in the middle of the ring.

Matt – I guess we’ll have to wait until next week to find out Rick!

Rick – What a night it was tonight. Brandon retains, Stygian retains, new tag team champions, and Apex is no more!

Matt – What a night indeed! See you all next week!

New Years Evil fades out with Brandon and Corey at the top of the entrance ramp, raising their arms in the air, while the crowd cheers.

Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2012
All Rights Reserved

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down