Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlegrounds VIII - Brandon Macdonald & James Shark vs Corey Casey & Vincent Van Rose

Go down

Battlegrounds VIII - Brandon Macdonald & James Shark vs Corey Casey & Vincent Van Rose Empty Battlegrounds VIII - Brandon Macdonald & James Shark vs Corey Casey & Vincent Van Rose

Post by Brandon Macdonald Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:56 pm

The scene cuts to Corey Casey’s locker room. Corey Casey is finishing up taping his wrists when Vincent Van Rose walks in. Corey Casey looks up and nods at VVR

Corey Casey
Hey man

Vincent Van Rose
Hey boss

Corey finishes taping his wrists up and tosses the tape aside. He sighs and rolls his neck. VVR looks at Corey with a confused look on his face

Vincent Van Rose
You alright?

Corey Casey smirks

Corey Casey
Yeah man…I’m more than fine…I am down right excited for this match

Vincent Van Rose
Me too. I can’t wait to shut James Shark up once and for all. But I mean…aren’t you worried about the RHG getting involved?

Corey Casey’s smirk widens

Corey Casey
Nope…let’s just say I went out and signed a…insurance policy

The camera shot zooms out to show a large man wearing a black wife beater and a pair of jeans standing behind Vincent Van Rose. Corey Casey nods at the man

Corey Casey
Meet Darren Moore

Vincent Van Rose slowly turns around and comes eye to eye with Darren Moore. Darren Moore extends his hand to VVR

Darren Moore
Evening

VVR smiles and nods his head as he takes Darren Moore’s hand

Vincent Van Rose
How ya’ll doin?

Corey Casey
Mr. Moore will be watching tonight, to make sure we have no...unwanted guests. Oh…and I have a plan to ensure that the IIA becomes more powerful than ever…a plan that will make us the most powerful force on the entire IWF roster

Vincent Van Rose
And what’s this plan?

Corey Casey smirks

Corey Casey
I’m going to get a re-match against Brandon for the IWF Title…and I am going to win. With my bodyguard AND my insurance policy watching over me…there is no way I can lose

VVR furrows his brow in confusion

Vincent Van Rose
There is no way Brandon is going to agree to face you again. How are you going to pull this off?

Corey Casey laughs wickedly

Corey Casey
Simple…I’m going to give him a chance to do something no man on the IWF roster has ever had the chance to do…

An evil smile appears on Corey’s face as the shot cuts back to the announcers

Chuck - Will Brandon accept a match against Corey?

Anna - Yeah, probably. He'll just beat him AGAIN, and end all of this

Chuck - What if Corey wins?

Anna - He won't

Chuck - But what if he does?!

Anna - Not gonna happen Chucky

Megan O'Day - The following match is the main event tag team match!

The arena goes black as the song reverbs from the speakers....

Welcome to the gun show

...Vincent Van Rose rises through the stage as smoke fills the ramp....He is facing away from the crowd and raises his hands and shoots them like two guns into the air...

Hey cowboy how's it going tonight?
Come on in and you can buy me a drink
Hey cowboy I see your pistol is cocked
And you got a look on your face like you want to rock

Welcome to the gun show
Tonight we get wild
Welcome to the gun show
Where the dead come alive
(Where the dead come alive)

....Pyro goes off and Vinnie turns toward the the ring striding purposefully, chugging a beer and slapping hands with the fans along the way....

Hey cowboy I hope you're fast
'Cause I'm the baddest gunslinger ever was
Hey outlaw, follow me outside
And keep your fingers on the triggers while we put you under

Welcome to the gun show
Tonight we get wild
(Tonight we get wild)
Welcome to the gun show

.....He slides under the ropes eyeing his opponent and mounts each turn buckle bringing in the cheers from the fans, he makes the gun gesture each time he reaches the top rope....

It all comes down to a single moment
The strong will fight and the weak will run
Slide the bullet in the barrel
Let me see you count to ten and draw your guns

Showdown
May the best man win
May the best man win
May the best man win

.... At this point he locks eyes with the man across the ring and makes a gesture like he is shooting his opponent and then holstering a gun.....

Welcome to the gun show
(Welcome to the gun show)
Tonight we get wild
(Tonight we get wild)
Welcome to the gun show

Welcome to the gun show
Welcome to the gun show
Welcome to the gun show
Welcome to the gun show

Come on cowboys
Come on cowboys

....He slides out of his vest throwing it and the empty beer cans to the audience, ready to tear it up.....

Anna - Here comes the AMAZING queer Vinnie Van Rose

Chuck - What?

Anna - Obviously you missed our appearance on The View

Chuck - Can't say that I saw it

Anna - You should check it out.

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"

The sound of “Bat Country” by Avenged Sevenfold blasts out of the house PA speakers. Red and blue pyro begins to shower down from the top of the video screen. The camera zooms in and shows a man standing amongst the pyro, his back turned to the ring, his arms held out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose

Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay. 
I tried to drive all through the night, 
the heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights. 
No oasis here to see, the sand is singing deathless words to me. 

Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone). 
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. 
My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone). 
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention

Corey Casey turns around, a look of intensity on his face. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction, some of them booing him while others cheering loudly for him.

As I adjust to my new sights the rarely tired lights will take me to new heights. 
My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite. 
Tomorrow might not make it but everything's all right. 
Mental fiction, follow me; show me what it's like to be set free.

No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention.

So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear. 
Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. 

Corey claspes his hands together and rolls his taped wrists as he begins to walk down the entrance ramp. A small smile appears on his face as he stares into the ring.

Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay. 
These eyes won't see the same, after I flip today. 

Sometimes I don't know why we'd rather live than die, 
we look up towards the sky for answers to our lives. 
We may get some solutions but most just pass us by, 
don't want your absolution cause I can't make it right. 
I'll make a beast out of myself, gets rid of all the pain of being a man.

Corey rolls into the ring and then springs to his feet. He then throws his arms out to either side again, in the same crucifixion pose. 

No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention.

Corey turns and looks at his opponent, intensity burning in his eyes and a slight smirk on his face. He then climbs a nearby turnbuckle and holds his arms out to his side, soaking in the mixed reaction from the crowd.

So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear. 
Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.
I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. 
Scared but you can follow me I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Corey drops down from the turnbuckle and rolls his wrists one last time. Corey smirks as he talks with Vincent in the corner.

Megan O'Day - Introducing first, the Irish Insurgency Army, consisting of Vincent Van Rose and Corey Casey!

Anna - Here comes the Douche of the Year

Chuck - Just because you don't like him

Anna - Hey Corey! Why you gotta be butthurt all the time?!

Chuck - Butthurt?

Anna - I hope you're joking

If you got jack in your cup go raise it up (go raise it up, go raise it up).
If you ain’t got enough go fill it up (go fill it up, go fill it up).

Comin in Hot begins to play over the loudspeakers in the arena. THe camera focuses on the entrance ramp.

I’m gonna chase this whiskey with patron.
I want a girl on my lap and a jagerbomb.
I’m comin’ in hot you heard me and imma make it rain on the girl who serves me.
I’ll drink a fifth of vodka till its gone and if it feels so good then it cant be wrong.
I’m comin’ in hot you heard me.
And we be taking shots and if not you’re nerdy.

Brandon Macdonald and James Shark run out onto the entrance ramp together. They pose for the crowd, before shoulder bumping, and walking down to the ring, high fiving the fans.

We only leave a pre-party to go party some more.
I’m already shitfaced before I walk in the door.
This girls rubbing on my leg, I never met her before.
And now she is making her way down to my gentleman's sword.

Brandon slides into the ring while James runs up the stairs and cimbs into the ring.

It might be the drugs talking or the shots of patron.
But these bitches look like models and they're ready to bone!
I’ll take em back to my parents house, we'll be home alone.
Slap them cheeks and have em yelling like Macaulay Culkin.

Brandon and James climb up on opposite turnbuckles and hold up their hands in the air. They jump down and run across, shoulder bumping again as they pass each other

She’s tearing it up, yeah she's dancing her ass off.
This girl's like a mac the way she's riding my laptop.
I’m trying to get my rocks off so don’t try to cockblock.
I’ll grab my sawed off and I’ll blow your cock off!

James and Brandon jump down from the turnbuckles and walk over to their corner, and begin to talk to each other. And point at people in the crowd and laugh, before laughing at Vinnie and Corey in the opposite corner.

You know we drink so much we getting drunk for weeks!
We drink so much goose, we turnin into geese.
Me and my crew fought the feed through VIP.
These bitches blow my skin flute like they're Kenny G.

Megan O'Day - And introducing their opponents, the team of Brandon Macdonald and James Shark, Team Swag!

Anna - Here we go, this is what I'm talking about

Chuck - See? Bias!

Anna - No orgasm though

Chuck - Not yet.....

Your Betrayal begins to play over the loudspeakers, and a loud clowny laugh is heard. Shadow Demon walks out onto the stage.

Shadow Demon
I have made an every important decision everyone, and I think you will all be quite pleased.

Shadow Demon smiles as the fans begin to talk amongst themselves, and the four competitors in the ring stare at him

Shadow Demon
I have decided that this match will be fought under No Disqualification rules. Enjoy the Main Event everyone.

Shadow Demon turned away as the fans began to cheer wildly. Corey smiled in the ring, while Brandon and James huddled up to talk.

Battlegrounds VIII - Brandon Macdonald & James Shark vs Corey Casey & Vincent Van Rose Mainevent
Irish Insurgency Army [vs] Team Swag
No Disqualifications

[Ding Ding Ding!]

James Shark and Corey Casey start in the ring together. They run at each other and lock up in the middle of the ring. Corey throws James down to the ground. Shark stands back up and shoves Corey backwards.

Anna - Both men showing their power here.

Chuck - Corey has a big size advantage, but Shark is no pushover.

Corey runs and hits a big clothesline on Shark. He picks him back up onto his shoulder, and slams him back down again. James slowly stands up, and is stomped on by Corey, who tags in Vinnie.

Anna - A quick tag here by Vinnie

Chuck - Here comes Corey!

Anna - Just wait til Brandon gets in here

Vinnie picks up Shark and throws him off the ropes. He tries to hit a clothesline, and Shark ducks under it. He rebounds and hits a clothesline of his own on Vinnie, knocking him to the ground.

Anna - Here comes Shark! Team Swag!

Chuck - Still the stupidest name ever

Anna - Don't hate, appreciate.

Chuck - I'm going to pretend that you didn't actually just say that

He picks up Vinnie and tries to pick him up for a suplex. Vinnie pushes him off, and punches Shark in the gut. He grabs Shark's head, and suplexes him onto his back. Vinnie waits for Shark to stand up, and runs at him. Shark picks him up and delivers a huge spinebuster.

Anna - Shark is on fire!

Chuck - He only hit one spinebuster. After he was suplexed by Vinnie

Anna - Not listening....

Shark stands up and picks up Vinnie. He kicks Vinnie hard in the leg twice. He spins around with his elbow flying, but Vinnie ducks under it and tackles Shark to the ground. He gets on top and begins to punch Shark in the face. Vinnie stands up and tags in Corey

Anna - Yet another tag in by the Irish fuckers.

Chuck - Easy there Anna. Kids watch this show too, you gotta keep it appropriate

Anna - Says the guy who talks about his dick every chance he gets

Chuck - No, that's James Shark. I talk about sex.

Corey grabs Shark and picks him up on his shoulder. He runs and jumps, slamming Shark onto his knee. Shark falls to the ground, as Corey drops down and begins to grab and twist Shark's neck around. He cranks on the hold as Shark slowly tries to stand to his feet.

Anna - Come on Shark, stand back up!

Chuck - Corey has that hold locked in tight.

Shark gets to his feet, and Corey releases the hold. He kicks Shark in the stomach, before lifting him up onto his shoulders, and powerbombing him back down. He picks up Shark and throws him off the ropes. Shark jumps and hits a shoulder block on Corey, knocking him down.

Anna - Shark is fighting back in to this. Tag in Brandon Sharky!

Chuck - Good lord, it's a wonder that we can ever call a match with Brandon in it

Both men stand up and run at each other, hitting a clothesline and sending each other flying to the ground. Both men crawl towards their corners to make a tag. Corey tags in Vinnie, who runs at Shark, trying to grab his leg

Anna - Tag Sharky tag!

Chuck - That was a pretty crazy double clothesline

Shark jumps and tags in Brandon, who immediately vaults himself over the ropes and hits a dropkick on Vinnie. He runs over and hits a flying spinning backfist on Corey, knocking him off the apron. He looks over at Vinnie.

Anna - Go Brandon go! Destroy those two!

Chuck - Brandon does have a head of steam right here.

He grabs Vinnie and throws his leg up, trying to hit a Shock Factor. He throws his leg down, but Corey Casey runs and clotheslines Brandon down to the ground. He picks Brandon back up, and grabs his neck, lifting him in the air and slamming him back down.

Anna - Fuck. Stupid Corey

Chuck - Chokeslam, by Corey Casey, can he capitalize?

Corey picks up Brandon, and lifts him above his head in suplex position. He goes to slam him down, and Brandon jumps off, and hits a flying head kick, knocking Corey into the ropes. Brandon runs and flips over the ropes, landing on the floor outside of the ring.

Chuck - Since when could Brandon move like that?

Anna - He is a little..speedier tonight, isn't he?

Brandon reaches up and grabs Coreys neck, pulling him down and bouncing him back into the center of the ring. James Shark runs and hits a giant clothesline, knocking Corey to the ground. He walks back to his corner as Brandon slides into the ring.

Anna - What teamwork there by Team Swag! They are really in synch tonight

Chuck - I suppose you're right.

Brandon walks over to the turnbuckle and starts to climb up it, but falls off when Vinnie shakes the ropes. Brandon falls to the mat, as Corey crawls and tags in Vinnie. He runs over to Brandon and begins to stomp on him.

Anna - Come on Brandon, do something!

Chuck - Brandon is getting what he deserves right now. He cost both these men their sports in the Briefcase match last week.

Anna - It's cuz he was high.

Chuck - And you weren't?

Vinnie picks up Brandon over his head. He slams him down to the mat, and picks him up again. This time, he drops Brandon over his back, sending him crashing to the ground. He drops down to pin Brandon.

-1-

-2-

Brandon kicks out. Vinnie grabs him and picks him up, sending him off the ropes. Brandon hits the ropes and jumps and twists, hitting a corkscrew crossbody on Vinnie, knocking them both to the ground.

Anna - Brandon with the corkscrew attack!

Chuck - When did he change his fighting style? Did I miss something here?

Brandon crawls over and tags in Shark, who immediately grabs Vinnie's leg and pulls him away from his corner. He picks Vinnie up, and begins to punch him in the stomach. He spins and kicks Vinnie hard in the stomach, sending him falling backwards.

Anna - Go Nigguh!

Chuck - Wow, as if you just said that.

Shark drops down and begins to crank on the arm of Vinnie, behind his back. He pulls on it harder, as Vinnie stands up. He back drops onto Shark, slamming all his weight onto him. He stands up, and grabs Shark, bringing him down hard on his knee.

Anna - Vinnie with some cool moves I guess.

Chuck - He's decimating Shark out there! The future is now!

He picks up Shark on his shoulder, and holds him there. He smiles and waves for the crowd, pointing at Shark. He begins to run, but trips as a girl runs into the ring and grabs his foot. He looks back at her, and she kicks him in the head.

Anna - Latoya!

Chuck - Who?

Anna - Sharky's girlfriend! She's going to help Team Swag!

Chuck - Why don't you go help?

Anna - Because I try to remain professional, unlike some people

Vinnie drops Shark and looks over at Latoya. She kicks him in the gut and grabs his neck. She spins around in the air, driving Vinnie to the ground with a spinning neckbreaker. She slides out of the ring and runs back into the crowd.

Anna - VVR got owned by a girl AGAIN! Bankrupt!

Chuck - Oh god, he'll never hear the end of this one.

Anna - Shark will go nuts on him this week for that.

Vinnie slowly stands up and turns around. He looks at Shark, who hits a massive right hook to the jaw of Vinnie, taking his feet out from under him. Vinnie's momentum takes him out of the ring, but not before Corey leans down and tags himself in.

Anna - SWAG OUT by Sharky!

Chuck - I thought it was DIARY OF A BIG BLACK MAN?

Anna - He changed it, duh

Corey grabs Shark in a headlock. He takes him to the ground and pulls his arms behind his back. He stands up and kicks him hard in the back, before grabbing his arms again. He cranks them hard behind his back, as Shark tries to escape the hold.

Anna - Fight out of it James! You can do it!

Chuck - Corey is really focused in this match. He really wants to get revenge on Brandon

Corey lets go of the hold and stands up. He waits for Shark to stand up, before running at him and hitting a huge spear. He hooks the leg of Shark.

Chuck & Anna - Fuck you Corey!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Shark kicks out before the referee's hand hit's the mat.

Anna - Yes!

Corey stands up and begins to shuffle around. He smiles as Shark stands up to his feet. He runs towards Shark and superkicks him.

Anna - Oh fuck, are you kidding me?

Chuck - SWEET DOUCHE MUSIC

Shark ducks under the superkick and dives, tagging Brandon into the match. Brandon runs at Corey and hits a spinning heel kick, taking him down. He begins to stomp at Corey, before bouncing off the ropes and handspringing up in the air, landing on Corey's face with his leg.

Chuck - I don't even understand how Brandon changed his fight style so much so quickly.

Anna - Because he is so awesome, and hot as fuck, that's why

Brandon stands up and picks Corey up. He grabs Corey and lifts him onto his shoulders, before dropping backwards, landing on Corey and driving his back into the mat. Brandon hooks the leg of Corey.

Anna - Canadian Beaver!

Chuck - Just like yours!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey kicks out.

Anna - Fuck

Chuck - More wrestling!

Brandon stands up and motions for Corey to stand. When he does, Brandon grabs him around the shoulder, and raises his leg. Corey kicks him and lifts him up in the air over his head. He turns and slams him down on the mat. He pins Brandon

Anna - Nooooooooo Brandon!

Chuck - Purifier! This is awesome.

-1-

-3-

Brandon kicks out.

Anna - YES!

Chuck - Are you serious?!

Corey stands up and picks Brandon up. He goes to hit another Purifier. As he lifts Brandon up in the air, Shark runs in and punches Corey in the jaw hard, knocking him down, and causing Brandon to fall. Shark grabbed Brandon's arm and dragged him over onto Corey.

Anna - SWAG OUT!

-1-

-2-

Darren Moore grabs the referee's feet and pulls him out of the ring. He hops in and runs over to Shark, and kicks him in the stomach. He dropkicks him out of the ring. He turns to Brandon, who is getting to his feet.

Anna - Fuck you Darren Moore, why did you show your face here, you dumb little bitch!

Chuck - Whoa, little misses angry over here.

He kicks Brandon in the stomach, doubling him over. He runs over to the ropes and jumps up, launching off the second rope. He drops his leg on the back of Brandon's head, driving it into the mat.

Chuck - Kable Kutter by Darren Moore!

Anna - Shut up Chuck.

Chuck - I'm only doing my job.

Anna - You're not doing a good job Chuckie

Corey slowly rolls over and lays an arm across Brandon's chest.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon lifts his shoulder. Corey falls down in disbelief.

Anna - Another kick out!

Chuck - How is Brandon doing this?!

Darren helps Corey to his feet. He turns around and is met with a right hook by James Shark, sending him rolling out of the ring, knocking him out cold. He runs at Corey and throws a right hook at Corey's face.

Anna - Another SWAG OUT by Sharky!

Chuck - Hey Darren. You just got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Anna - Thanks for coming out!

Corey ducks it, and sends Shark outside of the ring, onto the floor. He turns back and picks up Brandon. He tries to pick him up in a suplex again, but Brandon flips over Corey's back. Corey turns around and is dropkicked by Brandon.

Anna - Yay for dropkicks! Finish Brandon, finish!

Chuck - I'm sure that was said sometime last night, wasn't it?

Anna - Shut up Chuck. I don't tell Brandon what to do

Brandon picks up Corey, and kicks him in the stomach. He flips over Corey, grabbing him on the way, and flipping Corey over onto the top of his head in a flip piledriver. He rolls onto Corey and hooks his leg.

Anna - Click Click Boom!

-1-

-3-

Vinnie smashes his arms onto the back of Brandon, breaking up the pin. He waits for Brandon to stand up. When he does, he picks him up onto his shoulder. He runs forward, and powerslams Brandon hard into the mat.

Anna - Where the fuck did Vinnie come from?

Chuck - I don't know, but he just hit Brandon with the Southern Sledgehammer!

Vinnie bends down and tells Corey to go pin Brandon. Corey shakes his head and stands up. He watches as Brandon slowly makes it onto all fours. He readies his foot. He runs at Brandon and kicks him as hard as he can in the head.

Anna - Oh god, I can't watch

Chuck - Punt kick coming by Corey!

Brandon quickly dodges the punt and rolls out of the ring. Corey's momentum brings him off the ropes. He bounces towards James Shark, who cocks his fist. Corey ducks as Shark swings with all his might, instead cracking Vinnie in the jaw.

Anna - Is that the fourth SWAG OUT?!

Chuck - Poor Vinnie, he's been hit with that twice now

Corey bonces off the ropes again, and spears James Shark. He shoves him out of the ring. He looks at Brandon, who is slowly crawling back into the ring. He picks him up over his head, and hits another Purifier on Brandon.

Anna - NOOOO!

Chuck - ANOTHER Purifier!

-1-

-2-

-3-

Brandon kicks out. Corey falls down and begins screaming. He yells at the referee. He looks down at Brandon, and runs back to his corner. He stomps his foot, readying it. He waits for Brandon to get on all fours.

Anna - YES!

Chuck - Okay, now you've got to be shitting me.

Chuck - What the fuck?

Anna - What if I told you that this was an old friend?

Corey Casey looks up at the entrance ramp as I Fucking Hate You begins to play over the speakers. Smoke appears everywhere on the stage. A single shadowy figure is being raised above onto the stage. A large black bandana covers his face. He is holding a sledgehammer in his hands. As he steps into a single spotlight, a large red mohawk is seen.

Chuck - That's not......

Anna - It is

Chuck - Now I've seen everything.

Cornell - No, NOW you've seen everything!

Chuck - What the fuck?! Tommy Cornell?!

Cornell - The one and only

Corey Casey immediately drops to the ground. He looks at the man on the stage, who slowly begins walking towards him. Corey's face is one of total disbelief. He slowly pulls himself to his feet as the man slides into the ring.

Cornell - I'm just here to support my good friend up there.

Chuck - Can you tell all of these guys to stop stealing my move?

Cornell - Does it matter? You do it best

Anna - Hey Tommy

Cornell - Hey Anna. Remember when I tried to sexually assault you?

Anna - Unfortunately......

Cornell - Ah, good times.

Corey Casey and the man with the red mohawk and black bandana stare face to face in the ring. Corey grabs his head and looks at the man again

Corey Casey
What are you doing here?! You can't be here!

The man pulls off his bandana, revealing the smiling face of Nick Ridicule. Corey backs up, and Nick charges at him. He smashes Corey in the stomach with the sledgehammer, sending him to the ground. He picks up Corey, lifts him above his head. He slams him back down with a powerbomb.

Chuck - This is ridiculous. Nick Ridicule in the IWF?

Anna - Did you really think he would stay away forever?

Cornell - Nick has some business to attend to here

Chuck - Such as?

Cornell - You'll see

Nick slides out of the ring, and reaches underneath it. He grabs a table from under the ring and slides it in. He throws a bag of something in as well. He finally stands up with a tank of gasoline. He throws it into the ring, before sliding the ring steps in as well.

Chuck - This looks familiar

Cornell - Nick has ended lives with this move

Anna - He tried to do it to Brandon once. Luckily, Brandon was too awesome to get hit by it

Cornell - Yeah, but this time, it's new and improved. Just watch.

Corey Casey stands up slowly and shakes his head. He runs at Nick, but is met with a giant right hook to the jaw by James Shark, knocking him to the ground. Nick smiles as he sets up the table with Shark. He pours gasoline all over the table. He grabs the ring steps and places them on top of the table

Anna - James Shark helping Nick Ridicule.

Chuck - Did you ever think you'd see the day?

Cornell - You two need to stop acting so surprised.

Anna - I'm not surprised at all.

Cornell - Because you knew this was coming

Chuck - WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS?!

Nick opens the bag and pours out hundreds of little thumbtacks onto the table. he reaches in his pockets, but can't find anything. Brandon rolls over and slides Nick a lighter. He picks it up, and sets the table on fire.

Cornell - See? New and improved

Chuck - Good work Brandon. Make this move just THAT much more dangerous

Anna - He knows what he's doing

Chuck - Why does he have a lighter on him in the middle of a match?

Anna - Why wouldn't he?

Nick reaches down and picks up Corey over his shoulders. He holds him up over his head, and begins to move forward as Vinnie climbs into the ring and knocks Shark out of it. Nick drops Corey and front kicks Vinnie right in the face.

Anna - Nick Kick to Vinnie!

Cornell - Haven't seen that in a while, have you Chucky?

Chuck - Everyone needs to stop calling me Chucky!

Nick picks up Vinnie over his shoulders and holds him high. He powerbombs him onto the burning steps and table, sending him crashing through it in a violent mess.

Anna - Holy shit!

Cornell - And THAT is The Holy Trinity my friends

Chuck - I thought Stairway to Hell was bad.

Cornell - Think again Chucky my boy

Nick turns around and finds himself staring face to face with Brandon Macdonald.

Cornell - Epic confrontation!

Anna - I know what's gonna happen

Chuck - Why do I always get left out of these things?!

Cornell - Too bad I didn't get to call your Hollywood Impact earlier. That would have brought back memories.

Brandon gets right up in the face of Nick, who looks down at him a bit. Neither men are making any move. Finally, Nick slowly extends one hand in front of him. Brandon looks at it, then back at Nick, then back at the hand, and again at Nick.

Cornell - Will he take the handshake?!

Anna - The suspense is killing me!

Chuck - Now imagine being a guy who doesn't already know what's going to happen!

Brandon smiles, and grabs Nick's hand, and shakes it. Nick smiles as well, before turning around and picking Corey back up to his feet. He lifts him up in a fireman's carry, before flipping him over and tombstone piledriving him on his head.

Cornell - The End Result by Nicky!

Anna - That looked painful.

Brandon slides into the ring and slides Nick three chairs. He places them over top of Corey's body, as Brandon climbs up the turnbuckle. He jumps off, backflipping through the air, and frog splashing, landing stomach first onto the chairs placed across Corey's body.

Anna - Shooting Star Frogsplash onto the chairs by Brandon!

Chuck - Is that a new finisher?

Cornell - How did you get an announcing job Chuck?

Chuck - My good looks obviously

Anna - Uhhh, no.

Brandon quickly scrambles over to Corey and places a hand overtop of him.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners, James Shark, Brandon Macdonald. Team Swag!

Anna - Whoooooo!

Chuck - That was insane. I'm still in shock

Cornell - Nick is back baby. You better believe it. Now, my time has come. I must go. You'll be seeing me very soon.

Brandon and Shark quickly embrace in the middle of the ring, before holding each others hands up in the air. They each run to a turnbuckle, and climb on top, posing for the crowd. They jump down, and slide out of the ring, leaving Corey and Vinnie's broken, bloody bodies in the ring with Nick.

Anna - Team Swag has left Nick alone with Corey in that ring

Chuck - That's a recipe for disaster right there

Nick looks around and smiles. He walks over to his sledgehammer and picks it up. He lifts Corey to his feet and leans in towards Corey's face.

Nick Ridicule
Did you miss me?

Nick bashes Corey in the head with his sledgehammer, sending Corey crashing to the ground. He walks to the corner, and smiles. Corey slowly gets to his knees, and Nick runs at him, punting him in the skull.

Anna - Re-Awakening by Nick Ridicule!

Chuck - DId you see Corey's neck twist there? Unreal

Nick slides out of the ring and grabs his sledgehammer. He walks over to the announce table and begins to smash it with his sledgehammer, breaking it in half. He smiles at Chuck and Anna, before smashing it down again, breaking it into more pieces.

Anna - What the fuck?!

Chuck - Dude, Nick, what are you doing?

He walks over to the guardrail, and begins to pull it down, causing it to crash to the ground. Fans begin to rush in as Nick directs them. A ton of fans and Nick begin to smash the ring, causing it to fall down and break. The fans continue to destroy things around the ring, as security runs out to try and contain them

Anna - Who the fuck is touching me?!

Chuck - Oh my bad, that's me

Anna - But I can see both of your hands

Chuck - I know

Anna - Oh my god that's disgusting

The unconscious bodies of Corey Casey and Vincent Van Rose still remain in the ring as Nick makes his way up the ramp. He walks into the backstage area, smashing everything in sight with his sledgehammer. He looks back and sees a group of wrestlers, led by Tim Patrick and Connor O'Shannon chasing after him.

Anna - The locker room is chasing after Nick! They won't catch him!

Chuck - Oh yes they will!

Nick slowly begins to run out to the parking lot. He closes the door and shoves an iron bar behind it, and wraps it around the handles. He turns around and begins to smash cars with his hammer.

Anna - Good thing Brandon and I didn't drive here

Chuck - Nick, I swear to go if you touch my car.

Corey Casey
Nick....Ridicule

Nick turns around as Corey Casey's voice is heard all around the arena. The camera cuts back to Corey in the ring, who's bloody and destroyed body has crawled to the edge of the ropes and grabbed a microphone.

Corey Casey
I...I was going to take this time to challenge Brandon to a match at Isolation for MY IWF Championship.

Corey wipes some blood out of his eyes, as his body shakes with rage.

Corey Casey
But then. You, had to come and ruin everything. I hate you Nick Ridicule. You were supposed to stay away. We came here to leave you behind. We came here to start anew. Without you.

Corey's drops the microphone, he is shaking so hard.

Corey Casey
Nick Ridicule, I fucking hate you. I ahte you more than anything in the entire world. You ruined everything Nick! Again! Fuck you Nick. Next weekend, Isolation. It's going to be me against you! One on one! Inside the Isolation Dome!

Anna - Is he serious?!

Chuck - Corey might have let his anger get the best of him there.

Corey drops the microphone as his body collapses beneath him. The camera cuts back to Nick Ridicule, who smiles. He pulls out a picture of Corey Casey from his pocket, and pulls out a lighter with the other hand. He slowly flicks the flame on, and lights the picture of Corey on fire.

Anna - Deep meaning there with that picture burning

Chuck - Does Nick intend to end Corey Casey at Isolation?

Nick smiles as he watches the picture burn in his hand. When it finishes burning, he drops it, and begins to walk away. The door is finally broken down, and a group of IWF wrestlers charge after Nick. He runs towards the edge of the parking lot, where a limousine sits.

Chuck - How convenient

Brenton Cyrus opens the door to the limo, and Nick quickly hops in. The limo drives away, before turning around, and driving straight at all of the wrestlers, who dive out of the way before the limo runs them over.

Anna - Hey, it's Brenton

Chuck - This is like dej-vu all over again!

The camera cuts back to the ring, where Corey Casey has fallen unconscious again. The lights begin to flicker in the arena. The lights go completely out, and turn back on. Corey's body is gone from the ring. The lights go out again, and a voice is heard over the speakers.

"So it was written....So it shall come to pass"

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down