Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout - Brandon Macdonald vs Chuck Matthews (Extreme Rules Throw in the Towel Match)

Go down

Fallout - Brandon Macdonald vs Chuck Matthews (Extreme Rules Throw in the Towel Match) Empty Fallout - Brandon Macdonald vs Chuck Matthews (Extreme Rules Throw in the Towel Match)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:15 pm

The camera cuts back to the ring, and Heather Thompson standing in one corner

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following is an extreme rules, manager’s throw in the towel match! Introducing first…..

In this life I'm me, just sitting here alone
By the way I tried to say I'd be there for you
Walk the silent emptiness that leads me by my hands
And throw away what I don't understand as a man

Godsmack's “Love-Hate-Sex-Pain” plays through the speakers, and the crowd erupts into boos. The screen shows the face of Chuck Matthews, smiling, before a shadow passes over his face, showing only his eyes and an evil grin. Chuck himself walks out from behind the curtain, with Anna Stone by his side, eliciting a louder response from the audience.

Love-Hate-Sex-Pain
It's complicating me sometimes
This love-hate-sex-pain
It's underestimated lies

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Anna Stone hugs him tight as Chuck looks back to the the ring, and the two continue walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

Heather Thompson – From Chicago Illinois, accompanied to the ring by Anna Stone, ladies and gentlemen, Chuck Matthews![/i]

[b]Don't you worry please
Don't you leave me
Because I surely slip away
Through love, hate, sex, and pain
I fall away
Into love, hate, sex, and pain

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Chuck Matthews hops down and hugs Anna tightly, before saying a few words to her.

Johnny – This match is going to be off the charts!

Rick – This could potentially be even more exciting than the main event. And there isn’t even titles involved in this one!

Johnny – Just two men, and their personal relationships.

The lights in the arena go out, and Beast and the Harlot begins to play over the loudspeakers. Brandon Macdonald and Ashley Macdonald walk out from backstage, smiling as the crowd boos. Brandon Macdonald holds his fist up

This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence,
There's more than meets the eye round here, look to the waters of the deep.
A city of evil.

Brandon Macdonald and Ashley Macdonald continue to walk down the entrance ramp, soaking in the crowd. Brandon pretends to high five some fans, then laughs and walks back to the middle of the ramp.

Heather Thompson – And introducing his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Ashley Macdonald, ladies and gentlemen, Brandon Macdonald!

There sat a seven-headed beast, ten horns raised from his head.
Symbolic woman sits on his throne, but hatred strips her and leaves her naked.
The Beast and the Harlot.

Brandon Macdonald slides into the ring and walks to the center. He holds his arms out, motioning for the crowd to get louder. He smirks as they continue to boo him.

She's a dwelling place for demons.
She's a cage for every unclean spirit,
every filthy bird and makes us drink
the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings.
Fallen now is Babylon the Great.

Brandon Macdonald walks back to his corner where Ashley Macdonald stands, smiling. He grabs her and starts to make out with her, before flipping the booing crowd off. He stops, and turns around to get ready for his match.

Rick – Well, it looks like Brandon is ready for this match

Johnny – We heard earlier, both girls said that Chuck and Brandon said they’d rather break their necks than lose this match

Rick – I guess we’re about to see if that’s true here!

Fallout - Brandon Macdonald vs Chuck Matthews (Extreme Rules Throw in the Towel Match) Match
Fallout - Brandon Macdonald vs Chuck Matthews (Extreme Rules Throw in the Towel Match) Iwfextremerules
[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews and Brandon Macdonald circle each other in the middle of the ring. Brandon Macdonald throws a head kick, but Chuck Matthews ducks under it. Chuck Matthews runs at Brandon Macdonald and backs him into the corner. Chuck Matthews begins to throw elbows and knees to the body of Brandon Macdonald, as he is stuck in his corner. Brandon Macdonald shoves Chuck Matthews off of him, and charges at him.

Rick – Chuck Matthews in control at the start of this match

Johnny – Last week we saw these two fight in a tag match, where they spent much of the time fighting one on one. Now they get to actually fight against one another.

Chuck Matthews ducks under Brandon Macdonald’s clothesline attempt. He spins around and kicks out the legs of Brandon Macdonald, knocking him to the ground. Chuck Matthews quickly mounts Brandon Macdonald and begins to punch him hard in the face. Brandon Macdonald bucks his hips and rolls underneath Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald flips back up to his feet and charges at Chuck Matthews, clotheslining him to the ground.

Rick – Brandon uses a big clothesline to slow Chuck down a bit

Johnny – Good work by Brandon. You never want to let Chuck Matthews build up a head of steam

Brandon Macdonald picks up Chuck Matthews and lifts him onto his shoulder. Brandon Macdonald walks around the ring before slamming Chuck Matthews down hard to the mat. Brandon Macdonald grabs Chuck Matthews’ leg and begins to twist it, before kicking the side of the knee hard. Brandon Macdonald begins to stomp on the head of Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald stops and slides out of the ring and begins to look underneath.

Rick – Looks like Brandon’s already decided to look for some toys

Johnny – And why not? This is an extreme rules match, and the only way to win is to have your opponent’s towel thrown in.

Rick – And you aren’t going to do that by just wrestling.

Johnny – Exactly. The more pain and punishment you inflict, the greater the chance of winning the match

Brandon Macdonald pulls out a steel chair, before sliding back in the ring. Anna Stone throws Chuck Matthews a small lead pipe, unseen by Brandon Macdonald. Chuck Matthews slowly stands up, and Brandon Macdonald walks towards him. Chuck Matthews hits Brandon Macdonald in the head with the pipe. Brandon Macdonald drops the chair, and clutches his head. Chuck Matthews grabs a hold of Brandon Macdonald’s neck and DDT’s him onto the steel chair.

Rick – Brandon brings the chair, Chuck gets to use it to his advantage

Johnny – The ultimate opportunist is Chuck Matthews. What a DDT onto that chair

Rick – I’ve got a feeling that this is only the beginning

Chuck Matthews grabs the steel chair and begins to smash it across the back of Brandon Macdonald over and over. Brandon Macdonald clutches at his back as Chuck Matthews stares over at Ashley Macdonald. Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet as Chuck Matthews holds the chair up high. Brandon Macdonald kicks Chuck Matthews in the stomach before Chuck Matthews can smash Brandon Macdonald with the chair. Brandon Macdonald jumps up and dropkicks the chair, sending it crashing into Chuck Matthews face.

Rick – And now Brandon kicks the chair into Chuck’s face!

Johnny – Good reversal by Brandon, he was just getting pounded with that chair by Chuck

Brandon Macdonald drops down and grabs a hold of Chuck Matthews arm, and locks him in an arm bar. Brandon Macdonald cranks on the hold as Chuck Matthews struggles to escape. Anna Stone reaches into her purse and throws Chuck Matthews a spray can. Chuck Matthews grabs the can, points it towards Brandon Macdonald’s eyes, and sprays it. Brandon Macdonald immediately lets go of the hold and stands up, trying to wipe his eyes.

Rick – Did Chuck just pepper spray Brandon?!

Johnny – I think so! It’s all legal here!

Chuck Matthews stands up as Brandon Macdonald is trying to clear his vision. Chuck Matthews runs at him and hits a huge spear. Brandon Macdonald falls to the ground and rolls around in pain. Chuck Matthews slides out of the ring and goes underneath. He and Anna Stone pull out two tables, and slide one of them into the ring. Anna Stone sets a table up on the outside, while Chuck Matthews sets one up on the inside. Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet, and Chuck Matthews walks over to him.

Rick – It’s rare to see Chuck hit a Hollywood Impact that fast

Johnny – Yeah, but that’s not the kind of move that will make Ashley throw in the towel. Now these tables, that’s the right idea.

Chuck Matthews grabs Brandon Macdonald by the head and tries to lift him up for a suplex, which would drop him onto the table. Brandon Macdonald blocks it, and holds onto the ropes. Chuck Matthews tries to lift him up again, but to no avail. Brandon Macdonald quickly bounces and picks Chuck Matthews up vertically over his head, before suplexing him backwards over the top rope. Chuck Matthews crashes to the ground outside the ring.

Rick – Brandon with a suplex reversal!

Johnny – Great ring presence. Saves himself from going through a table, and throws Chuck to the ring floor outside.

Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet inside the ring, as Chuck Matthews pulls himself up with the announce table. Brandon Macdonald bounces off the ropes and runs towards Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald springboards off of the ropes and twists in the air, connecting with a flying crossbody that takes both him and Chuck Matthews to the floor. Both men lay there for a while, before slowly starting to stand up.

Rick – Both men down thanks to Brandon’s flying crossbody, what a move!

Johnny – It’s rare that we see Brandon pull off something like that. He’s usually a more technical guy, but in a match like this, he needs to pull out all the stops.

Brandon Macdonald crawls over to the ring steps and pulls himself up. Chuck Matthews again uses the announcer’s table to stand up. Brandon Macdonald runs at Chuck Matthews, who grabs ahold of one of the monitors on the table, and smashes Brandon Macdonald in the face with it. Brandon Macdonald falls down and clutches his face, while blood begins to pour out. Chuck Matthews again looks across at Ashley Macdonald, who does nothing.

Rick – Wow, look at the blood pour from Brandon’s face. That was a solid shot from our monitor right there by Chuck

Johnny – Brandon’s forehead has been known to get cut open easily from his time in the UFC, but this looks pretty bad.

Chuck Matthews grabs Brandon Macdonald and rolls him into the ring. Brandon Macdonald crawls over to the corner, and Chuck Matthews moves to the opposite one. Chuck Matthews motions for Brandon Macdonald to stand. When he does, Chuck Matthews charges and goes for another spear. Brandon Macdonald vaults over Chuck Matthews, who instead spears the ringpost. Chuck Matthews rolls around on the mat, clutching his shoulder.

Rick – Ouch, Chuck just went and tackled a ringpost!

Johnny – Yeah, you aren’t going to win that battle Chuck. But nice try. Points for effort I guess.

Brandon Macdonald motions to Ashley Macdonald. She looks under the ring and pulls out a large pane of glass. Brandon Macdonald grabs the steel chair and jams it in between the middle and top rope in one of the corners. He then grabs the pane of glass and leans it in the same corner. Brandon Macdonald wipes blood out of his face and walks over to Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald picks him up to his feet, and uses all his strength to whip Chuck Matthews into the corner. Chuck Matthews smashes headfirst through the glass and into the chair.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Rick – Jesus Christ!

Johnny – I have a feeling that the fans will be chanting that all match

Rick – Look at Chuck’s face! It’s a bloody mess

Chuck Matthews collapses as shards of broken glass fall all around him. Blood begins to pour from a large gash on his head. Brandon Macdonald walks over to Chuck Matthews and picks him up. Brandon Macdonald grabs Chuck Matthews by the waist, and german suplexes him to the center of the ring. Brandon Macdonald walks over to Chuck Matthews, who grabs the lead pipe and smashes it into the side of Brandon Macdonald’s knee. Chuck Matthews grabs a hold of Brandon Macdonald’s leg and pulls, taking him to the ground.

Rick – Chuck somehow manages to stop Brandon by using that lead pipe from earlier

Johnny – I think these guys are going to pass out from blood loss before anyone can actually win

Chuck Matthews stands up and begins to wrap Brandon Macdonald’s legs around his own. Chuck Matthews twists his body, and locks in a sharpshooter. Chuck Matthews cranks on the lock, as Brandon Macdonald screams in pain. He shakes his head at Ashley Macdonald, yelling at her to not throw in the towel. Chuck Matthews applies more pressure to the leg lock. Brandon Macdonald motions for Ashley Macdonald to throw him something.

Rick – Brandon can’t tap out here, and he refuses to let Ashley throw in the towel.

Johnny – But good move, he wants her to give him something, and Chuck can’t see behind him, so he has no idea what’s going on

Ashley Macdonald reaches under the ring and slides Brandon Macdonald a cat o’ nine tails whip. Chuck Matthews can’t see as Brandon Macdonald grabs the whip, reaches around behind him, and brings it down hard across the chest of Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald whips him again quickly, and Chuck Matthews releases the sharpshooter. Brandon Macdonald stands up and limps towards Chuck Matthews, who rolls out of the ring.

Rick – Shades of Corey Casey!

Johnny – The cat o’ nine tails strikes again. Poor poor Chuck

Brandon Macdonald drops the whip and slides out of the ring after Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald grabs a hold of Chuck Matthews and smashes his bloody head onto the Spanish announce table. Brandon Macdonald throws Chuck Matthews onto the table, and climbs up himself. Brandon Macdonald lifts Chuck Matthews up and sets him up for a flip piledriver. Chuck Matthews powers out of the hold, and flips Brandon Macdonald backwards over his head. Brandon Macdonald crashes through the other announce table, as Chuck Matthews falls to his knees.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Rick – You were right Johnny. And I agree with them too

Johnny – What a reversal by Chuck! I think Brandon may have landed on our other monitor here.

Chuck Matthews slowly gets to his feet, and walks over towards the table that Anna Stone set up earlier. He positions it away from the ring more, and then walks over to the ringsteps. He goes underneath them, and grabs a bag. Chuck Matthews dumps hundreds of thumbtacks all over the table. Chuck Matthews begins to spread them evenly over the table, as Brandon Macdonald gets to his feet. Brandon Macdonald stumbles over and grabs the ring bell. He charges as Chuck Matthews turns around, and smashes the bell into the face of Chuck Matthews.

Rick – Ringbell to the face! Chuck never saw it coming

Johnny – He was too busy setting up that tack table. And now it looks like Brandon’s going to use that against him.

Chuck Matthews goes limp and crumples to the mat. Brandon Macdonald lifts him up and places Chuck Matthews on the tack covered table. Brandon Macdonald reaches under the ring, and pulls out a steel chair, and some barbed wire. Brandon Macdonald places the barbed wire on the chest of Chuck Matthews, and then lays the chair over top. Brandon Macdonald walks over and climbs up the ring steps and up to the top rope. He stares at Anna Stone, who shakes her head. Brandon Macdonald shrugs and jumps off the top rope, backflipping and landing on top of the chair, driving the barbed wire into the chest of Chuck Matthews, and snapping the tack covered table in half.

“HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK”

Rick – Well they changed it up appropriately. Did you see that Johnny?!

Johnny – Death From Above by Brandon Macdonald, onto a steel chair, which was resting on barbed wire, sending Chuck Matthews crashing through a table covered in tacks. This isn’t a wrestling match, it’s a god damn horror film!

Both men lay in the wreckage, as the referee checks on them both. Brandon Macdonald slowly pulls himself out of the mess, and stumbles over to the ring. He walks across from the announce table, and goes under the ring. He pulls the ladder out and positions it so that one end is on the ropes, one is on the announce table, making a bridge between the two. Brandon Macdonald walks back and picks up Chuck Matthews.

Rick – Brandon has even more bad intentions in mind right here

Johnny – The ladder bridge has never EVER led to anything good for anyone.

Brandon Macdonald lifts Chuck Matthews up on his shoulder and carries his bloody body over to the announce table. Chuck Matthews’ chest and back are covered in blood from the tiny cuts caused by the wire and tacks. Brandon Macdonald lays Chuck Matthews down on the ladder, then walks across it to the ring. Brandon Macdonald climbs onto the turnbuckle again, and motions to Anna Stone. She just turns away. Brandon Macdonald backflips again, but Chuck Matthews rolls off the ladder.

Rick – Chuck moved, and Brandon can’t stop himself!

Johnny – He can’t even see yet! He’s going to crash into the ladder!

Brandon Macdonald smashes chest first into the ladder, causing it to snap in half. Brandon Macdonald falls down and lays on the ground, as Chuck Matthews lays beside him. Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald look at each other, but neither shows any intention of throwing in the towel. Both men slightly move, but neither seems close to standing up.

“THIS IS AWESOME” “THIS IS AWESOME”

Rick – I’m not sure I’d call this awesome. These are two people in there!

Johnny – They agreed to this match Rick, it’s their own choice.

Rick – Johnny, Brandon just broke a ladder in half with his chest! Imagine how that feels

Johnny – I don’t want to

Rick - Exactly

Chuck Matthews slowly gets to his feet. He falls over and grabs onto the ring ropes, and pulls himself into the ring. Brandon Macdonald begins to stir, as Chuck Matthews motions for Anna Stone to get him something. Anna Stone goes under the ring and pulls out an industrial stapler. She slides it to Chuck Matthews, who picks it up. He walks over as Brandon Macdonald is sliding into the ring, and kicks him in the stomach. Chuck Matthews grabs the head of Brandon Macdonald and looks at Ashley Macdonald. She turns around so that she doesn’t have to look.

Rick – Oh god, please no

Johnny – That’s a fucking stapler!

Chuck Matthews holds Brandon Macdonald, and staples him in the head three times. Brandon Macdonald falls to the mat clutching his head, as Chuck Matthews throws the stapler at him. Chuck Matthews bends down and picks Brandon Macdonald up and throws him in the corner. Chuck Matthews slides out of the ring, grabs the ring steps, and then slides back in. Chuck Matthews stares at Brandon Macdonald. He runs and tries to smash the steps into the face of Brandon Macdonald, who ducks down and avoids it.

Rick – I can’t believe this match is still going

Johnny – At this rate, Anna and Ashley won’t have any man left to love after this match.

Chuck Matthews swings the ringsteps into the corner. His momentum causes him to run into the steps himself, and he falls backwards. Brandon Macdonald picks up the ring steps and leans on the ropes for support. Chuck Matthews slowly stands back up, and Brandon Macdonald throws the steps at his head, knocking Chuck Matthews to the ground. Brandon Macdonald slides out of the ring and pulls out a package of fluorescent light tubes.

Rick – I do not like where this is going.

Johnny – Hey, come on Rick, lighten up. They’ll be fine. Those are just light tubes

Brandon Macdonald slowly slides into the ring, and lays ten light tubes in a row on the ground. Brandon Macdonald lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, and limps over to the light tubes. Brandon Macdonald positions Chuck Matthews in front of them, before grabbing his head and jumping up in the air, flipping backwards, and driving Chuck Matthews’ back through the light tubes with a sonjay cutter. Chuck Matthews clutches his back as shards of glass stick in it.

Rick – No Mercy onto the light tubes! Look at Chuck’s back!

Johnny – Brandon seems to be in control right now, but Anna still shows no sign of throwing in the towel

Brandon Macdonald picks up Chuck Matthews and whips him into the corner. Brandon Macdonald walks over and climbs onto the second rope, over top of Chuck Matthews. Brandon Macdonald begins to punch Chuck Matthews in the face, right on his cuts. He stops for a moment and looks at Anna Stone. Chuck Matthews uses the break to grab onto Brandon Macdonald’s legs. Chuck Matthews runs forward and powerbombs Brandon Macdonald right down onto the shards of broken glass.

Rick – A powerbomb onto the broken glass! Brandon is fucked!

Johnny – Chuck is just as fucked as Brandon. These two were both fucked the minute they agreed to this match

Brandon Macdonald sits up in pain, trying to brush the broken glass from his back. Blood begins to trickle out. Chuck Matthews bounces off the ropes and kicks Brandon Macdonald in the head. Chuck Matthews leans out of the ropes, and Anna Stone hands him a baseball bat. Chuck Matthews grabs the bat, and walks over to Brandon Macdonald. Chuck Matthews stares at Ashley Macdonald. Without breaking eye contact, he swings the bat and smashes in into Brandon Macdonald’s side.

Rick – Home run with Brandon’s ribs!

Johnny – Internal injures for the win.

Chuck Matthews continues to smash Brandon Macdonald with the bat, as Ashley Macdonald covers her mouth and turns away from the action. Chuck Matthews kicks him in the gut and rolls Brandon Macdonald out of the ring. Chuck Matthews slides out and goes under the ring, pulling out some rope. He ties one end of the one rope to Brandon Macdonald’s arm, and the other end to the ringpost. Chuck Matthews does the same to Brandon Macdonald’s other arm. Brandon Macdonald is stuck, arms spread wide, head hanging down, as blood pours from his back and head.

Rick – Chuck just tied Brandon up, spread out, to the side of the ring. What does he have in mind?

Johnny – Knowing Chuck, something ridiculous

Chuck Matthews starts to walk up the entrance ramp, towards the stage. Chuck Matthews walks off to the side and disappears for a moment. Brandon Macdonald slowly begins to come to, and realizes that he’s stuck. Suddenly, a car driven by Chuck Matthews drives around the side and onto the top of the entrance ramp. Brandon Macdonald looks up and sees Chuck Matthews staring at him from the car. Ashley Macdonald moves towards Brandon Macdonald, but he yells at her to stay back.

Rick – Someone stop this goddamn match!

Johnny – For once I agree with you Rick. That’s a fucking car!

Rick – He’s going to murder Brandon!

Chuck Matthews begins to accelerate down the ramp towards Brandon Macdonald. As the car comes flying towards the ring, Brandon Macdonald jumps and uses the ropes to pull himself up to the top of the ring ropes. Chuck Matthews crashes the car hard into the side of the ring, just missing Brandon Macdonald.

Rick – Oh my god, I can’t even watch

Johnny – That came within inches of potentially ending Brandon’s life. Chuck is one fucked up dude

Brandon Macdonald pulls hard on the rope, and manages to rip the rope attached to his right arm off the turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews gets out of the car and slowly sides into the ring. Brandon Macdonald runs and tries to clotheslines Chuck Matthews with the rope attached to his left hand. Chuck Matthews ducks under it and turns around, runs at Brandon Macdonald and spears him hard to the mat.

Rick – Hollywood Impact!

Johnny – Compared to what we’ve seen so far in this match, that was like seeing someone breath

Chuck Matthews slides outside of the ring and goes underneath the ring. He pulls out a huge barbed wire covered board. He slides it into the ring, and leans it into the corner. Chuck Matthews slides back outside the ring, and comes back in holding a large bucket. Chuck Matthews dumps gasoline all over the barbed wire board, before lighting a match, and tossing it on the board.

Rick – Sweet jesus fuck

Johnny – That didn’t even make sense and I agree!

Chuck Matthews walks over to Brandon Macdonald and tries to whip him into the flaming barbed wire board. Brandon Macdonald blocks the whip, and then shoves Chuck Matthews as hard as he can towards the board. Chuck Matthews stops himself a foot away from hitting the board. He turns around, and is speared into the flaming board of barbed wire by Brandon Macdonald. Both men roll out of the ring, rolling around in pain from the fire and wire.

“HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK” “HOLY FUCK”

Rick – Brandon Macdonald hits the Hollywood Impact on Chuck! Sweet irony

Johnny – And it was through a fucking flaming barbed wire board!

Rick – This is sick. Just sick. I’m going to throw up if this keeps going

Brandon Macdonald pulls himself up to his knees with the guardrail. His entire body is red from blood. He tries to stand up but can’t. Instead, he just walks from his knees towards the ring. He grabs the gasoline tank from inside the ring, and pulls it out with him. He crawls around the outside of the ring, right past Ashley Macdonald, who can’t bring herself to look. Brandon Macdonald pulls himself up on the car, and begins to dump gasoline all over the outside and inside of the car. Brandon Macdonald opens up the hood and pours gasoline in there as well.

Rick – He is not doing what I think he is.

Johnny – Someone get those fans back! He’s going to light that car on fire!

Brandon Macdonald grabs a match from his pocket, lights it, and tosses it on the car, before stumbling and falling around the other side of the ring, out of the way. The car immediately bursts into flames, as all the fans near the car scramble to get further away.

Rick – Hit the deck!

BOOOOOOOOOM!

A massive flame shoots into the sky, as parts of the car fly off to the side. Security pushes fans back further away, keeping them out of the way. The car continues to burn, flames slowly getting smaller however.

Johnny – Is it safe to get up yet?

Rick – I really, really hope that no one was hurt from that.

Johnny – Rick, let’s take a moment to think about what just happened. Brandon Macdonald blew up a  fucking car, in the middle of an arena packed with people

Rick – He’s lost so much blood that he’s completely delusional. Look at his body! It’s completely red

Brandon Macdonald walks over to the car and stares at it. He looks into the ring as Chuck Matthews slowly slides in. Chuck Matthews body is the exact same crimson colour as Brandon Macdonald’s. Both men have cuts all over their faces, back, chest and arms. Brandon Macdonald wipes blood from his eyes, and feels one of the staples above his eyebrow. Brandon Macdonald hops onto the ring apron.

Rick – This match needs to be stopped soon. I’m serious. Someone’s going to be killed.

Johnny – Anna. Ashley. Throw in the fucking towel!

Brandon Macdonald waits for Chuck Matthews to stand. Brandon Macdonald springboards himself up to the top rope, as Chuck Matthews uses the last bit of energy he has to run and jump at Brandon Macdonald. As Brandon Macdonald is bouncing off the top rope, Chuck Matthews spears Brandon Macdonald in mid air. Both men fly backwards and crash down onto the flaming car. Both men immediately roll off the car and begin to roll around on the ground, putting out any fire on their clothes or bodies.

Rick – I think the fans are actually stunned silent

Johnny – That, or they think that Brandon and Chuck are legitimately dead. Which they might be.

Rick – That car was on fire. And Chuck just speared Brandon in midair, onto the burning car. How are they not dead?!

Johnny – I’m going to throw in the towel soon if Anna or Ashley doesn’t

Both men eventually stop rolling around and just lay on their backs. Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald run over to the men and begin to wipe their faces with the towels. The two girls look at each other and nod, before both waving their towels around in the air.

Rick – Thank god.

Johnny – Finally!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, as per the throwing in the towel stipulation, the result of this match is a draw!

Neither men move as they continue to get attended to by Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald. The girls try to wipe as much blood off of the faces of Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews. Suddenly, the lights in the arena go out.

Rick – Oh my god, you can’t be serious

Johnny – Not now!

When the lights turn back on Death-Angel is standing right above Chuck Matthews. He reaches down and picks Chuck Matthews up. Anna Stone stands up and begins to yell at Death-Angel, who grabs her by the throat and chokeslams her.

Rick – Fuck you DA, you don’t chokeslam women!

Johnny – Especially attractive ones!

Ashley Macdonald stands up and runs over to Anna Stone. She looks back at Death-Angel and walks over to him. She starts talking to Death-Angel, but he doesn’t listen and instead chokeslams her as well. Death-Angel turns back to Chuck Matthews. He grabs a hold of Chuck Matthews, and picks him up over his head, before throwing him down on the steel steps.

Rick – Oh good god DA, stop! You’re going to kill Chuck!

Johnny – I can’t bear to watch this anymore.

Death Angel grabs Chuck Matthews’ head and places it on the steel steps. Death-Angel reaches into the ring and grabs a steel chair. He takes aim, before bringing it down hard on the head of Chuck Matthews. Death-Angel continues to smash Chuck Matthews head between the steel chair and the steel ring steps. Death-Angel picks Chuck Matthews up on his shoulder, and walks up onto the steel steps. Death-Angel jumps and piledrives Chuck Matthews onto the steel steps.

Rick – Syco Driver onto the steel steps

Chuck Matthews crumples to the floor in a bloody broken heap. Death Angel stares at the body of Chuck Matthews, before raising his arms to the sky. Death Angel places the chair over the head of Chuck Matthews. Death-Angel climbs into the ring, up the turnbuckle, and looks down at Chuck Matthews. Death-Angel jumps off and just lands with all his weight on the steel chair and Chuck Matthews head.

Rick - …….oh my god

The lights go out, and when they come back on, Death-Angel is gone. Anna Stone slowly crawls over to Chuck Matthews, and Ashley Macdonald slowly crawls to Brandon Macdonald. Anna Stone motions for help from backstage, as Chuck Matthews is not moving whatsoever. Brandon Macdonald and Ashley Macdonald slowly crawl over towards Chuck Matthews, as a ton of medical staff rush down with two stretchers.

Johnny – Finally! You’re only about thirty minutes late with those stretchers.

They begin to clear Brandon Macdonald, Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald away from Chuck Matthews as the staff begins to stabilize his neck and spine. They lift Chuck Matthews onto the stretcher, and begin to wheel him up the entrance ramp. Brandon Macdonald leans on both Anna Stone and Ashley Macdonald as they walk up behind the stretcher as Fallout cuts backstage to Corey Casey’s locker room.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down