Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Ashes - Chuck Matthews vs Frank Hart [Devastation Match]

Go down

From the Ashes - Chuck Matthews vs Frank Hart [Devastation Match] Empty From the Ashes - Chuck Matthews vs Frank Hart [Devastation Match]

Post by Brandon Macdonald Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:59 pm

The camera fades back to the ring. A video begins to play on the titantron. Clips of old NLWF shows are being played.

Frank Hart
So keep your soul tucked away Chuck. Keep your fears hidden because I will sense them like a shark senses blood in the water. Your eyes will lock with mine and you will fail to see my foot come and kick you in the side of your head. You will fail to see my knee come crashing in your stomach while you spew bright red fluid from your mouth. The crowd will boo and hiss at this and I will feed off of it.

Frank Hart leans on the ropes yelling for a new Ref, and it gives Chuck Matthews enough time to get to his feet. As Frank Hart turns around, Chuck Matthews attempts a Super Kick, but Frank Hart catches it and drops him with the DVD MOMENT! Frank Hart falls on Chuck Matthews as the referee slowly counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

The crowd goes nuts as the referee hands a exhausted Frank Hart the No Limit championship.

Chuck Matthews
I have become a legend of this industry. A true ring general. I’ve come a long way since that first encounter Frank. I’ve become a master of the game. I’ve mastered the art of manipulation. I’ve fine-tuned my in-ring tactics. I’ve formulated plans and schemes that would make your fucking head spin. I’ve fought impossible odds, and succeeded.

Frank Hart stands and Chuck Matthews comes off the top rope, connecting with a super Vandamnenator! Frank Hart didn't even see it coming. Chuck Matthews goes for the cover…

-1-

-2-

-3-

Frank Hart kicks out

Chuck Matthews rolls away from Frank Hart, he can’t believe that Frank Hart kicked out. Frank Hart starts to stand and he looks frustrated that Chuck Matthews was able to surprise him. But Frank Hart grabs Chuck Matthews by the hair, pulls his head back and drops him with an inverted DDT. Frank Hart then gets Chuck Matthews back up and hits him with a flurry of forearm smashes before nailing him with a backbreaker! Frank Hart grabs the chair, but the ref warns him one last time, causing Frak Hartn to slam the chair to the mat. 

Chuck Matthews stands up and slowly walks towards Frank Hart. Chuck Matthews goes to hammer him with a punch but Frank Hart evades it and plants Chuck Matthews into the mat with a lightning quick DVD Moment. Chuck Mattews is down and out as Frank Hart pins the Freedom champion…

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Marissa Johnson: Here is your winner, and NEW NLWF Freedom Champion, FRANK HART!

Frank Hart
Don't come looking for a normal match. This will be a fight because once I throw your body atop the mountain of victims I will forget about you on my way to getting my throne back. I am watching the throne real close because once I get there everyone will forget about Corey Casey, Chuck Matthews, James Shark, Brendon Mac... everyone. 

Chuck Matthews runs at Frank Hart when he turns around and connects the Panic Attack, spear, on Frank Hart who is driven into the thumbtacks. Frank Hart scrambles on the floor in pain, he looks at Chuck Matthews and begins to beg off.

Andrew - Frank Hart looks terrified!

Tommy- I think he shit himself.

Chuck Matthews grabs Hart’s legs and begins putting him in a inverted sharpshooter, Frank Hart panics and screams that he quits as Chuck Matthews locks in the Cryptic Cross. Edwin Dale drops down with the microphone and holds it to Frank’s mouth.

Frank Hart
I QUIT! I QUIT!

Chuck Matthews doesn’t break the hold, just like Brenton Cyrus he leaves it locked in. Chuck Matthews drags Frank Hart into the thumbtacks, then tightens the hold some more. Frank’s body and face press into the tacks that pierce his skin. Frank Hart lets out another scream, Chuck Matthews finally breaks the hold.

Chuck Matthews
There's nothing that Frank's done in his career that I haven't done better. Nothing you can do that I can’t beat you in. Now, you’re walking into a match I invented and dominated. My match. My show. My company.

The video fades to black with Frank Hart laying motionless on the ground, while Chuck Matthews stands over his body.

Rick - What a video package that was

Johnny - Isn't there some sort of copyright issues with using footage from those old NLWF shows?

Rick - Who knows, but really, who's gonna sue us?

Johnny - Good point

Alison Williams - This next match is a Devastation Match. The rules are simple. There are no disqualifications. In order for a participant to be able to climb the ladder and retrieve the briefcase carrying Frank Hart's contract, one must first score three points. The blood point, which is simple. Make your opponent bleed. The Fall point, again, simple, pin or submit your opponent. And finally, the third point, is the punishment point. And you get that by doing one of the following. Knocking out your opponent, lighting him on fire, or putting him through a table. Once you have scored all three points, you may go for the briefcase. Now, introducing first....

♥ [The arena suddenly blackens, lit only by a few royal blue spotlights that have gathered on the ramp. Without further hesitation, the NYC mix of DaRude’s “Sandstorm” begins to pick up pace as a huge gust of wind sweeps the entire building.]

"C’mon! Are you ready?"

Johnny - Here comes Frank Hart!

[A mixture of Pink and white spotlights span around the arena, all centering around the top of the ramp. The words “FRANK HART” scroll across the IWF-Tron proudly and the crowd begins to roar triumphantly.]

Rick - Listen to these people! They’re going to blow the damn roof off this place!

Crowd: HAVE HART! HAVE HART!

[Suddenly, Pink and white fireworks explode at the top of the ramp, filtering down the walkway and meandering towards the ring. As the pyros hit, a familiar figure rises from the smoke at the top of the ramp. It’s Frank Hart and he’s rising from underground elevator into the arena floor.]

Johnny - They spare no expenses with this guy’s entrance!

[Raising his arms over his head and smiling at the crowd, Frank carefully makes his way down the ramp as the music continues to boom out overhead. Making his way around the ring, Hart strides towards the ring steps, climbs them and steps through the ropes calmly. Taking a moment to pose for the fans, Frank Hart climbs the turnbuckle and raises his left hand at snail’s pace for dramatic effect. Failing back from the turnbuckle, Hart makes his way into the center of the ring] ♥ 

Alison Williams - The King of Creativity, Frank Hart!

Rick - Frank has been talking a lot of smack lately to try and get into Chuck Matthews head

Johnny - I'll say. He talked Chuck Matthews out of retirement! That's not an easy thing to do

Rick - But last week Chuck got the better of Frank, when he forced him to fight this match and put his career on the line

Johnny - He didn't force him to put his career on the line. He just told him when he had to

Rick - Whatever

In this life I'm me, just sitting here alone
By the way I tried to say I'd be there for you
Walk the silent emptiness that leads me by my hands
And throw away what I don't understand as a man

Godsmack's “Love-Hate-Sex-Pain” plays through the speakers, and the crowd erupts into boos. The screen shows the face of Chuck Matthews, smiling, before a shadow passes over his face, showing only his eyes and an evil grin. Chuck himself walks out from behind the curtain, eliciting a louder response from the audience.

Love-Hate-Sex-Pain
It's complicating me sometimes
This love-hate-sex-pain
It's underestimated lies

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

Don't you worry please
Don't you leave me
Because I surely slip away
Through love, hate, sex, and pain
I fall away
Into love, hate, sex, and pain

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself, and raises his arms in his signature pose again. Chuck hops down from the corner. He paces the ring, rolling his wrists as he waits for the bell.

Alison Williams - And his opponent, the creator of the Devastation match, holding a record of 9-2 in the match, the Sex Icon, Chuck Matthews!

Rick - Chuck Matthews has only ever lost a Devastation match twice in his career. Will this be the third time?

Johnny - I've gotta lean towards Chuck on this one. Frank Hart didn't even want to fight this match, how will he be mentally ready for something so intense as Devastation?

From the Ashes - Chuck Matthews vs Frank Hart [Devastation Match] Match
Devastation Match
Frank Hart's Career on the Line
Frank Hart [vs] Chuck Matthews

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews and Frank Hart run at each other in the middle of the ring. The two men grab each other and try to overpower each other. Frank Hart kicks Chuck Matthews in the knees, and then grabs his neck and wraps it up in a headlock.

Rick - Frank immediately begins to work on the neck of Chuck, which is his most delicate body part right now

Johnny - Well, the way Chuck lives, after what he probably did last night, I'm sure there's another part just as delicate right now.

Frank Hart drops down to one knee, trying to crank on Chuck Matthews neck as much as he can. Chuck Matthews reaches around on the ground, and grabs a lead pipe. He brings it up and smashes it into Frank Hart's head, causing him to break the hold.

Rick - Chuck wastes no time going for a weapon here

Johnny - He's competed in so many of these matches that he just knows what he has to do and when. He has a distinct advantage over Frank in that aspect

Chuck Matthews takes the pipe and begins to smash it down on the body of Frank Hart, who rolls around on the ground in pain. Chuck Matthews slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. He slides it into the ring, and then goes underneath it, pulling out a table. Chuck Matthews slides that into the ring as well.

Rick - Chuck is looking to score a point almost immediately here, bringing in that table

Johnny - I think he might be getting a little too overanxious, maybe he wants this match to end quickly so he doesn't risk another neck injury

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and sets up the table. He grabs the steel chair and walks over to Frank Hart, who is slowly getting to his feet. Suddenly, Frank Hart spins around and smashes Chuck Matthews in the face with a chain necklace.

Rick - Big shot to the face with that chain necklace

Johnny - Frank and Chuck have had so many epic wars before, and I expect this one to be no different

Chuck Matthews falls to one knee, and Frank Hart kicks him in the chest, knocking him backwards. He grabs the chair and smashes it down on the back of Chuck Matthews repeatedly. Frank Hart tosses the chair aside, and picks up Chuck Matthews. Frank Hart picks Chuck Matthews up for a samoan neckbreaker and walks over to the table.

Rick - Frank is looking to hit the DVD Moment through that table here

Johnny - Chuck needs to fight out of it, or he'll be put in a pretty significant hole here

Frank Hart goes to hit the DVD Moment on Chuck Matthews, but he pushes away and misses the table. Chuck Matthews rolls out of the ring to the outside. Frank Hart slides out after him, as Chuck Matthews falls into the crowd barrier. He reaches into a woman's purse, who screams and slaps him.

Rick - Does that count as robbery?

Johnny - No, she agreed to the risk when she came into the arena

Frank Hart grabs Chuck Matthews and spins him around. Chuck Matthews shoves his hand up and sprays something from a spray can into the eyes of Frank Hart, who begins to scream in pain. Chuck Matthews throws the can of Mace away and grabs the head of Frank Hart, hitting him with a DDT.

Rick - Chuck uses a can of Mace to blind Frank Hart, then got him with that DDT

Johnny - He's just so innovative when it comes to this match. He knows how to win better than anyone

Rick - Well that's because he created it

Chuck Matthews reaches under the ring and pulls out an Xbox 360. He runs at Frank Hart, who is just starting to stand up, and smashes him in the face with it. Chuck Matthews waits for Frank Hart to stand again, before hitting him in the head again with it, causing blood to begin to pour down the face of Frank Hart

Johnny - Point Chuck!

Alison Williams - Chuck Matthews has scored his first point, by way of the blood point!

Chuck Matthews rolls Frank Hart into the ring, and goes for the cover. The referee makes the count.

-1-

-2-

Frank Hart kicks out.

Rick - Not quite enough

Chuck Matthews walks over to the table, and moves it into the corner, leaning it up against the turnbuckle. He walks back to Frank Hart, and picks him up. Chuck Matthews tries to irish whip Frank Hart into the corner, but Frank Hart fights his way out of it.

Rick - Frank is still very much in this. He's only down a point, and it's early on

Johnny - As long as he just stays calm and doesn't panic, he'll be okay for now

Chuck Matthews quickly grabs a hold of Frank Harts arm and twists it behind his back. Chuck Matthews holds it there with one hand, and with his other arm, begins to drop elbows onto the top of Frank Hart's head.

Rick - Big elbows from the top here by Chuck

Johnny - These look painful Rick, enough of these could cause a knockout.

Chuck Matthews picks up Frank Hart, and hits a spinebuster, driving Frank Hart's back into the mat right in front of the table. Chuck Matthews moves to the opposite corner, and waits for Frank Hart to stand up. When he does, Chuck Matthews runs at Frank Hart, going for the Hollywood Impact spear. Frank Hart quickly drops down to the ground, and Chuck Matthews flies over top of him, and crashes right through the table.

Rick - Wow! Chuck Matthews goes right through the table! We're tied up!

Johnny - What a dodge by Frank Hart. Instead of being down 2-0, he's tied it up at one apiece

Alison Williams - Frank Hart has scored his first point, via the Punishment point!

Frank Hart slides out of the ring and reaches underneath it. He pulls out a boombox, and throws it into the ring. He reaches back underneath and pulls out a paintball gun.

Rick - Why do we have a paintball gun under the ring?!

Johnny - I hear The Infamous TODD likes to go paintballing in his spare time living under the ring.

Frank Hart slides back into the ring and grabs the boombox. He runs and throws it at Chuck Matthews' head, knocking him to the ground. Frank Hart picks up Chuck Matthews, and moves him to the corner. He wraps Chuck Matthews' arms and legs up in the ropes, exposing his chest. Frank Hart walks back to the other corner, and grabs the paintball gun.

Rick - This doesn't look good for Chuck right now

Johnny - Oh man, he's going to be painted red with rage after this one!

Frank Hart takes aim and begins to fire paintballs at point blank range to Chuck Matthews' chest and head and legs. Chuck Matthews yells and squirms, trying to escape from the ropes as the paintballs explode all over his body.

Rick - Listen to those paintballs smash into his bare chest

Johnny - I think I'm starting to bruise up just by hearing those

Eventually, Chuck Matthews manages to escape the ropes, but is still being pelted by Frank Hart's paintballs. Frank Hart eventually runs out of paintballs, and drops the gun. He walks over to Chuck Matthews, and picks him up. Frank Hart hits a huge samoan neckbreaker on Chuck Matthews. He rolls over and covers Chuck Matthews.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Alison Williams - Frank Hart has scored his second point, the Fall point!

Rick - Frank Hart hits the DVD Moment and scores the pinfall point!

Johnny - 2-1 for Frank! Who saw this coming?!

Frank Hart pounds his chest as he stands up over Chuck Matthews. He slides out of the ring and looks around underneath the ring. He pulls out a barbed wire covered two by four, and slides back into the ring with it. He walks over to Chuck Matthews and grabs his head.

Rick - Frank is looking to get his final point here

Johnny - And how can Chuck stop him? After the last few minutes, how can Chuck keep fighting back?

Chuck Matthews quickly grabs the leg of Frank Hart and pulls it as hard as he can, taking Frank Hart to the ground. Chuck Matthews jumps up and grabs the leg of Frank Hart and begins to stomp on the inside on the thigh. Chuck Matthews then pulls Frank Hart's leg back as far as he can, before letting go.

Rick - Oooh. The leg stretch. Frank better be flexible, or else that pulled a muscle

Johnny - But that just goes to show you the resilience of Chuck Matthews. You think he's down and out, then boom!

Chuck Matthews picks up Frank Hart by the head. He grabs a hold of Frank Hart and hits a big scoop slam. Again, Chuck Matthews picks up Frank Hart, but this time, Frank Hart reverses it, headbutting Chuck Matthews.

Rick - Nice reversal by Frank Hart

Johnny - This match is really going back and forth

Frank Hart slides out of the ring and again goes underneath. He comes back out with a hacksaw, and a wild smile on his face. Frank Hart slowly climbs onto the ring apron and poses for the crowd. Chuck Matthews suddenly stands up and runs at Frank Hart. He dives through the ropes, and spears Frank Hart, sending them both crashing through the announce table.

Johnny - Hollywood Impact through the announce table!

Rick - Did you see how far they flew there?!

Alison Williams - Chuck Matthews has scored the Punishment point, earning his second point of the match!

Both men are slow to get to their feet. The referee is outside of the ring checking on the two men as they lay in the mess. Slowly, Chuck Matthews begins to rise to his feet. He grabs Frank Hart and picks him up in a fireman's carry. Chuck Matthews rolls Frank Hart into the ring, and goes for a cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Frank Hart kicks out just before a three count.

Rick - I thought for sure Chuck had that one

Chuck Matthews stands up and walks to his corner, setting up for another spear. As Frank Hart stands up, Chuck Matthews runs forward towards him. Frank Hart jumps and dropkicks Chuck Matthews in the face, knocking him to the ground.

Johnny - Another great reversal by Frank Hart

Rick - It's almost as if he can see Chuck's moves coming before they even happen

Johnny - This match might even be more closely contested than the last time Chuck lost in Devastation, to Brandon Macdonald

Frank Hart again goes outside the ring and begins taking everything he can from under the ring and throwing it into the ring. Frank Hart slides back into the ring and picks up an old kitchen sink. He runs at Chuck Matthews and smashes him in the face with it.

Rick - The irony right there is just too much

Johnny - He literally just hit Chuck with the kitchen sink

Frank Hart jumps on top of Chuck Matthews and begins to punch him in the face several times. Chuck Matthews reaches around and finds a frying pan lying around the ring, thrown in by Frank Hart earlier. Chuck Matthews smashes the frying pan across the face of Frank Hart, knocking him off of himself.

Rick - Pan to the face!

Johnny - Taking a page out of Pancake Pete's book

Rick - Whatever happened to him anyways?

Johnny - He probably got all fried out

Chuck Matthews stands up and slowly picks Frank Hart up to his feet. Frank Hart suddenly tries to Irish whip Chuck Matthews into the ropes. Chuck Matthews rebounds and ducks underneath Frank Hart's clothesline attempt. Chuck Matthews rebounds off the other ropes, dives, and hits a huge spear on Frank Hart. Chuck Matthews hooks a leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Alison Williams - Chuck Matthews has scored the Fall point, and the final point he needs for the match.

Rick - Chuck can go for the briefcase now!

Chuck Matthews rolls out of the ring and grabs a ladder that is set up near the entrance ramp. He slides it into the ring, and sets it up underneath the briefcase. Chuck Matthews slowly begins to climb the ladder. Frank Hart slowly gets to his feet below, and grabs a chair.

Johnny - Chuck's going to win this right now!

Rick - But watch out, Frank's got something in mind here!

Chuck Matthews reaches for the briefcase and grabs a hold of it. Frank Hart throws a chair discus style at Chuck Matthews. The chair smashes into the briefcase, which smashes into Chuck Matthews' face. Frank Hart climbs up the ladder to where Chuck Matthews is trying to regain his senses.

Johnny - Great move by Frank there. He knew he didn't have enough time to get to Chuck, so he threw the chair at him, knocking the steel briefcase into him

Frank Hart grabs the briefcase and smashes it hard into the face of Chuck Matthews, which sends him flying off the ladder and onto the mat below. Chuck Matthews rolls onto his stomach and covers his face with his hands, but blood can be seen dripping out.

Rick - Chuck's bleeding! Frank can go for the briefcase!

Johnny - I don't think Frank knows that though. He can't see that Chuck is bleeding yet

Frank Hart climbs all the way up the ladder, and looks down at Chuck Matthews. Frank Hart jumps off the ladder, and tries to leg drop Chuck Matthews, who rolls out of the way just in time. Chuck Matthews takes his hands away from his face, and the blood is revealed to everyone.

Rick - Oh wow, Frank Hart just missed a golden opportunity to win

Alison Williams - Frank Hart has scored his final point, and can now go for the briefcase too

Chuck Matthews looks up at the briefcase hanging above the ring, and then back at Frank Hart. He reaches down to pick up Frank Hart, who suddenly spins around and wraps a wire around the neck of Chuck Matthews. He tightens the wire so that Chuck Matthews can hardly breathe. Eventually, he releases the choke and Chuck Matthews collapses, gasping for air.

Johnny - Frank Hart is pulling out all the stops here. He's giving Chuck a run for his money, that's for sure

Rick - He certainly is Johnny

Frank Hart pulls out a pair of brass knuckles from his pocket, and puts them on his hand. He slides out of the ring and brings a second ladder into the ring with him. Frank Hart begins to slowly climb the ladder, as Chuck Matthews gets to his feet.

Johnny - Come on Chuck, catch him!

Rick - Frank Hart has a sizeable lead up that ladder though

Frank Hart suddenly stops and reaches down at his feet. Chuck Matthews sees this and begins to climb the other side of the ladder. As he gets near the top, Frank Hart suddenly explodes with a brass-knuckle punch to Chuck Matthews' jaw. Frank Hart grabs a hold of Chuck Matthews as his body goes limp. Frank Hart leans him up at the top of the ladder.

Johnny - Oooh. Frank playing possum, then knocking Chuck out cold with those brass knuckles

Rick - It's over, Frank's going to win!

Frank Hart drops down and smiles. He grabs the other ladder that he brought into the ring, and leans it up against the already set up ladder, with Chuck Matthews' motionless body leaning at the top. Frank Hart pounds his chest a few times, before running up the leaning ladder, and jumping off of it towards Chuck Matthews, looking to hit a huge shining wizard.

Rick - What is Frank doing? Win the match dammit! Grab the briefcase!

Johnny - He wants to make sure Chuck is completely finished, and this is the best way he thought of

As Frank Hart jumps to kick Chuck Matthews in the face, Chuck Matthews suddenly ducks down below the ladder. Frank Hart flies overtop of Chuck Matthews' head, and continues to fly through the air, until he crashes hard into the second announce table.

Rick - Chuck ducks! Chuck ducks! He's going to win!

Johnny - Say goodbye to the IWF Frank Hart

Chuck Matthews takes a moment to catch his breath. He looks around and smiles, before reaching up and grabbing the briefcase, pulling it down and jumping off the ladder.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Alison Williams - Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, Chuck Matthews!

Rick - He did it! Frank Hart is no longer an IWF wrestler

Johnny - And he improves to 10-2 in Devastation. Looks like those injuries didn't affect Chuck as much as everyone believed

Rick - It's great to see him back in the ring. It wouldn't be the same without him

Chuck Matthews looks over at Frank Hart's lifeless body, which is being attended too by medical staff. He laughs, and opens up the briefcase. Chuck Matthews pulls out Frank Hart's contract, and slowly rips it into pieces, all while staring at Frank Hart's motionless body. The camera cuts backstage to Brandon Macdonald in his locker room.

Brandon Macdonald
Your dad won babe

Ashley Matthews is seen walking towards Brandon Macdonald, and taking a seat beside him. She kisses him for a moment.

Ashley Matthews
I knew he would. Daddy always win's in Devastation

Brandon Macdonald
Well, not always.

Ashley Matthews
Well, not everyone can be as good as you, can they?

Brandon Macdonald
I guess not. So, ready to go watch me win the IWF Championship again?

Ashley Matthews
Of course I am babe. But I just have to see my dad first and congratulate him

Brandon Macdonald
Ugh, really? I don't want to go near your dad.

Ashley Matthews
You don't have to. Look, I know you're mad about him and Anna, and you have every right to be. I'm a little mad at him too. But you have to understand, that my dad and I have a good relationship. And I hope you can live with that. Because Nick couldn't, and look what happened to him

Brandon Macdonald
Well, he also didn't know that you were with me the entire time you two were dating for that last little bit either.

Ashley Matthews
That's true, but you get my point right? I am so grateful for everything dad has done for me, and I can't just forget about my family just because my boyfriend tells me to. Please don't ask me to do that.

Brandon Macdonald
Ashley, I would never. I love you too much. It'll take some time, but I'm sure I can get used to Chuck

Ashley Matthews
Thank you! I know you can! I'll help you, don't worry!

Brandon Macdonald
Great. So, do I get a good luck kiss?

Ashley Matthews
It's not like you'll need it. You've got this match in the bag. Corey and James don't even stand a chance against you.

Brandon Macdonald
I know. Plus I have you in my corner, which is always a motivation booster

Ashley Matthews
Aww, you're too sweet. Come on then, let's get out there. Show the world the REAL Duo of Destruction

Brandon Macdonald
We're so not using that name

Ashley Matthews
I know, I just wanted to say it

The screen fades to a commercial as Ashley Matthews and Brandon Macdonald are walking out of the locker room together.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down