Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution 38 vs Chuck Matthews (NLWF Championship - Devastation Match) - RP #1

Go down

Revolution 38 vs Chuck Matthews (NLWF Championship - Devastation Match) - RP #1 Empty Revolution 38 vs Chuck Matthews (NLWF Championship - Devastation Match) - RP #1

Post by Brandon Macdonald Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:08 pm

A scream.

Biggie awoke and bolted up. Who the hell was that, he thought. He looked around, and saw he was no longer in his bed. He looked and saw he was laying on dirt, in god knows where.

Biggie jumped up and wildly looked around. He saw miles and miles of gravestones. A cemetery? How in the hell did he go to sleep in his bed, and end up in a cemetery? Biggie was almost certain there wasn't even a cemetery close to his house, let alone one this huge. He began to yell.

Biggie: “Hello! Is anyone here!?”

Nothing. He tried again.

Biggie: “Hello!”

Still nothing

Biggie: “Can anyone hear me?!”

“I can”

Biggie wheeled around to see where the voice came from. He saw nothing. He heard a rustling of trees and whipped back around. Just then he saw something dark fly at him from the side and knock him over. He got back up, and was knocked down again. He got up and started to run.

Biggie: “Help! Can't anyone hear me!?”

As he was running, he tripped over a tombstone and fell to the ground.

Biggie: “Shit. What the fuck”

He looked up at the gravestone in front of him, and immediately started to crawl backwards away from it. He backed right into another stone, and looked up at it.

'Zachary Andrew Taylor'

Biggie immediately tried to get away from that stone, but as he looked up, he saw that every gravestone around him all read the same thing. Everywhere he looked, all he could see was 'Zachary Andrew Taylor R.I.P. 1983 - 2000' . He began to yell

Biggie: “What the fuck do you want with me?! Why am I here?!”

Voice: “We need to talk”

Biggie looked around and saw nothing. He yelled back.

Biggie: “Talk about what?”

Voice: “About you. About me”

Biggie: “Who are you? And how do you know me? How did you bring me here?”

Voice: “Oh Brandon. You have much to learn.”

Biggie: “How do you know my name? Who the fuck are you?”

Voice: “I'm surprised you haven't figured it out. You've only been holding me in for the past 10 years.”

That sentence hit Biggie like a ton of bricks.

Biggie: “Zach. It's you isn't it”

Voice: “Bingo.”

That voice was different sounding, and came from behind Biggie. He turned around to see a shadowy figure standing by a tree.

Biggie: “Shit. What the hell is going on here? Is that really you Zach?”

Figure: “It depends how you define reality, my friend”

Biggie ran over to him, but found that he couldn't get closer than five feet away from him.

Figure: “Stop trying. That's as close as you'll get”

Biggie: “How is this happening? Is this a dream?”

Zach: “I can assure you, this is no dream”

Biggie: “Am I dead?”

Zach: “Far from it my good man. Although, it is possible that you will be soon.”

Biggie: “What does that mean?”

Zach: “You and Chuck. Devastation Match. If you fight like you did last week, he will destroy you.”

Biggie: “Chuck is my teammate, he would never do that”

Zach: “You have the title that he believes he never should have lost. He will if it means getting the title”

Biggie realized that Zach was actually making sense.

Biggie: “But that doesn't explain anything. Why am I here? What is 'here'?”

Zach: “It doesn't matter what is here, or what is there. Here is only there, without a t. What matters is that YOU are here.”

Biggie: “But why am I here?”

Zach: “I need to change you”

Biggie: “Change me, what do you mean, change me?”

Zach: “Look. You remember back when I was alive? Me and you, we used to fight guys all the time, right?”

Biggie: “Ya, we were young, and stupid, we'd just go around looking for people to fight.”

Zach: “People looking to mug us, people trying stuff on our girls, and all that. We'd teach them a lesson, right?”

Biggie: “Ya, I don't think we ever 'lost'. We showed no mercy. Its a wonder we only got arrested a few times”

Zach: “We didn't show mercy, did we?”

Biggie: “No, we never did. Why?”

Zach: “Because that's exactly what you are missing. Every time we were about to fight someone, you turned into this guy who would never show mercy. A guy who would never stop until forced to. A guy who would never hesitate to seriously injure anyone if he had the chance. Dude, you were fucked in the head when you fought.”

Biggie: “Ya, so were you. We were both bad. I guess that's why I chose a career in fighting though”

Zach: “And it was a great career. I was so proud of you. But there was something different”

Biggie: “What do you mean? Every fight I fought was in your memory. I never lost. I did it for you”

Zach: “You always won, but you never won in a ruthless way. Gone was the old Brandon I used to know. The one who showed no mercy, who would beat people until he was forced to stop. Not once did I ever see that man. And now you are in the NLWF, and I still haven't seen it.”

Biggie: “What are you talking about? I always tried to win”

Zach: “Tried to win! But never tried to destroy an opponent. You were one of the most respected UFC fighters ever, because you never went too far. If you'd win, it was because you were better. There was no viciousness involved.”

Biggie was starting to come to senses with what Zach was saying to him.

Biggie: “I thought I was vicious enough”

Zach: “Thats just it. You thought you were. But you were not. Even when you fought Ryan and beat him to a pulp. Back in the day, you wouldn't have stopped just because the ref touched you. I even know the exact moment where you lost that fire.”

Biggie: “When? I don't think I ever lost it.”

Zach: “You remember that day four days after my funeral? Where that punk was jawing you for my death?”

Biggie: “Ya, I do....”

Biggie thought back to that day.

Teenage Biggie was walking with Anna down the street, on the way to a friends party. He heard someone yelling at him.

Guy: “Yo. You're that fag who killed his best friend aren't you?”

The guy was laughing with his friends.

Anna: “Brandon. Don't. He's trying to get you to fight.”

But Biggie had already made up his mind.

Biggie: “What the fuck did you say?”

Guy: “I said you were that tough bitch who murdered his best friend weren't you?”

Biggie: “It was an car accident.”

Guy: “Sure bud. You let your best friend drive while he was plastered. You killed him.”

Biggie: “You and me. Right here. Right now.”

Guy: “Bring it bi-”

The guy didn't even get to finish his sentence before Biggie was all over him. He tackled him to the ground, and began punching him right in the face. Biggie could hear Anna yelling for him to stop, and the guy's friends trying to get Biggie off of him. As Biggie looked down at the guy he was beating on, he suddenly thought of Zach, and when the two of them used to do this together. He let up. He got off the guy and ran over to Anna and ran away.

As Biggie was running, he thought about what had happened. He couldn't do any more damage to that guy. Not without Zach. He didn't think much else of it, he just kept running. He had already lost his feelings, he didn't need anything else to worry about.

Biggie collapsed onto the ground, and looked up at Zach.

Biggie: “You're right. I couldn't do it. I needed you. I was so used to doing stuff like that with you, that when you died, I couldn't bring myself to continue. I was so used to looking over and seeing you doing the exact same thing. And when I looked over, and you weren't there, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I needed you there.”

Zach: “You've got it. Look, I brought you here because I needed you to realize that before your Devastation match with Chuck Matthews. You have always fought in a relatively safe environment, not many weapons, always having to win in a somewhat conventional way. You've never had a match with such insane rules. If you fight like you have been fighting, then Chuck will light you on fire, and destroy you. You need to go back into that zone that I've seen you in. You need to be nice and peaceful and your regular self around Anna and everyone. But once you get into that arena, you need to enter the zone. Get your mindset. You have to be borderline losing it.”

Biggie: “I don't think I can do that. I need you.”

Zach: “Look Brandon. I've always been with you. I'm always right beside you, pounding some other guy. Every fight. You just need to be able to see it. That's why I brought you here. I needed you to unlock that inner being in you. That being that is the only way that you will be able to stand a chance against Chuck. You need to be ruthless. You need to show no mercy. You must be a killer!"

Biggie: “You...You're....You're right. I loved that feeling. I loved when I couldn't control my rage.”

Zach: “Exactly! Brandon, this is exactly what you need. I will always be right by your side. You can do this. Once you enter that arena, you are no longer the new Brandon MacDonald. You are the old Brandon. The one who's been arrested 6 times for assault. The one who doesn't give a fuck for rules, or fans, or anything. The one who goes out there, fucks a guy up, and leaves with what he wants.”

Biggie: “I can do it. I can be the old Brandon. I will be the old Brandon.”

Zach: “Yes you will be! I can't see you get destroyed Brandon. You are going to give Chuck Matthews a taste of his own medicine”

Biggie: “You're right. I don't fucking care about respect. I'm gonna beat the shit out of anyone who's stupid enough to stand in my way.”

Zach: “I'm proud of you Brandon. I knew you'd figure this out.”

Biggie: “Zach. I'm defending this title. This is for you. You have awakened the beast that dwelled within me.”

Zach: “Brandon, I know you will do me proud. You should go now. You know what you must do”

Biggie: “Zach. I'm, sorry, for what happened”

Zach: “Brandon. Don't. Just, don't. Thats all there is to it. Now go!”

Zach lifted his hands up, and Biggie felt himself begin to fall. He fell and fell, until he seemingly landed in his bed, back at home. He looked over. There was Anna, fast asleep. He looked up at his roof. No hole. Nothing. Just a regular roof. 'Was it just a dream then?' Biggie thought to himself.

Just then he looked at the window, and lightning flashed in the sky. He saw Zach's shadowy silhouette in the window, and heard his voice.

'No Mercy'

And just like that, he was gone. Biggie turned around. Anna was stirring.

Anna: “Mmmm Baby, why are you awake?”

Biggie: “....Sorry. I had a ..... bad dream.”

Anna: “Awww. Go back to sleep. I'm right here.”

Biggie: “I know. Thanks.”

Biggie lay back down. But thought about what had happened. He knew that he must do what Zach had told him. And he knew now, deep down, there was a beast waiting to get out. Once he got to the arena, there would be no controlling it.

Biggie arrived at the arena early. He needed to think. It was the day of the Direct Hit show, and he had a match against someone. He didn't know who, and he didn't care who. All he wanted to do was destroy whoever he was against. He was going to send a message to Chuck.

He got to the arena and went to his dressing room. He just sat there for the longest time. Just sitting. As he sat, he could feel a new feeling washing over him. It felt....good. He felt better than he had in years. He just sat there, soaking it in. He knew this was the feeling that Zach wanted. He had unlocked what had been hiding inside him for so long.

Someone: “Mac, your match is next”

Biggie got up. He walked slowly out the door. He began to walk toward the entrance way when someone ran up to him.

Wayne Morley: “Hey, Biggie, I just wanted to wish you luck in your match”

Biggie didn't even look at him. He just kept walking.

Wayne Morley: “I've been a big fan of yours since your UFC days”

Biggie kept walking

Wayne Morley: “Listen, I was thinking, you should consider joining me. We'd be an unstoppable tag team.”

Biggie stopped and turned towards Wayne.

Wayne Morley: “What do ya say?”

He held out his hand. Biggie just stared at him.

Wayne Morley: “Dude, are you okay? You look, weird, or something.”

Biggie just continued to stare at him.

Wayne Morley: “You're really starting to freak me -”

Wayne didn't have time to finish, because Biggie just landed a huge right hook to Morley's face. Morley dropped. Biggie grabbed his Golden Crown title belt and waited for Morley to get up.

Wayne Morley: “What the hell ma-”

Biggie ran at him and smashed him in the face with his Belt. He could hear the cracking of bones in Morley's face.

Biggie just stood over him, staring down at him. Wayne tried to get up, and as he did, Biggie picked him up and hit him with a huge Sonic Boom right through a bunch of stacked tables. Morley looked like he was out cold. Biggie walked over to a tank of gasoline and began to pour it all over Morley, who was almost buried in a mess of broken wood. Biggie smiled as he pulled out a lighter.

Referee: “Hey! Biggie, what are you doing?! Get away from him.”

About 5 referees had run over and began to pull Biggie away from where Wayne lay, broken. One of the referees grabbed his lighter.

Referee: “We need help over here!!”

As the referees held Biggie away, and a few more went to look at Wayne, Biggie reached into his pocket and pulled out a match. He struck it on his shirt, and tossed it to where Wayne was.

Immediately the referees started to back up. The area where Wayne was had just burst into huge flames. The tables had lit, and surely Wayne was burning too. The air reeked of burning flesh. One of the referees ran to grab the fire extinguisher. The others looked over at Biggie. He was standing there, being held back still by refs, with the biggest smile on his face.

He began to walk out to where the entrance was. As he walked out, the entire crowd was silent, after what they had just seen. Even announcers had nothing to say. Biggie got into the ring and looked at his opponent. Ethan Preston looked back at him. Biggie just stared into Ethan's eyes. He saw fear. He obviously had seen what had just happened.

The ref was reluctant to call for the bell, but he eventually did. Biggie ran towards Ethan, and immediately tackled him to the ground and began to punch Ethan's face in. As he was pounding him, he looked over, and he saw the hooded man from his dreams looking at him! But before Biggie could do anything, the man raised his hood and smiled at Biggie. It was Zach. He gave Biggie a thumbs up, and then he was gone. Biggie looked back and Ethan, smiled, and got up. He waited for Ethan to get up, and then head kicked him as hard as he could. Ethan dropped like a rock. Biggie pinned him for an easy win. After the match, Biggie rolled out of the ring, and grabbed the steel steps, as well as his title belts, and threw them into the ring.

Biggie then went under the ring, and pulled out something that no one could really see what it was. He held it up for the crowd to see, and they went dead quiet. It was barbed wire.

Biggie got into the ring, and grabbed both his title belts. He held one in each hand, and waited for Ethan to get up. After some slow movement, and once Ethan was back to his feet, Biggie walked over to him and began slamming the sides of Ethans head with the belts, as if he were playing with two cymbals. Ethan was bleeding badly now. He collapsed to the ground. Biggie grabbed the barbed wire, and began to wrap it tightly around Ethan. The crowd had begun to make noises, but it wasn't cheers, or boo's. They were curious. Once he was done, there was as much skin visible as barbed wire visible on Ethan's chest. Biggie picked him up. He lifted him up for a Sonic Boom, right down on the steel steps. Ethan let out a blood-curdling scream. That shut the crowd up completely. They were in shock at what they were witnessing. They had never seen Biggie Mac act this way. He picked Ethan up and did it again, and again, and again, until about 6 referees came and pulled him away. Blood was everywhere. Biggie was smiling. Ethan was likely dead, and if not, he would likely never be able to walk again, let alone wrestle. Biggie was fairly certain he broke Ethan's spine. As the medical team began trying to figure out what to do with Ethan, Biggie grabbed his two bloody titles, and a microphone.

Biggie: “Chuck, I hope you were watching.”

He threw the mike at one of the doctors and jumped onto the turnbuckle and held his two bloody titles high in the air. The reaction from the crowd was one of pure silence. He was certain he heard a few people crying. He smiled and started to laugh, before he walked down the ramp to the backstage area.

The smile never left his face.

Anna: “Brandon, I can't believe it. Our phone's been ringing off the hook since Direct Hit. Did you really have to take it that far?”

Biggie: “Anna, I had to send Chuck a message. He's not going to walk all over me like he thinks he can”

Anna: “Brandon, you set a guy on fire, and may have killed another man. Isn't that a bit extreme?”

Biggie: “You don't understand. I had a dream last night, well, it wasn't really a dream, but it was Zach. He unlocked something inside of me, something yearning to get out. When I'm at the arena, in fight mode, I'm like a whole different person. It's like I was back before Zach died. You remember?”

Anna: “Ya, I remember being arrested with you countless times. Are you sure that you can keep that part of you only to the wrestling ring? Because I don't know if I could handle you if you were always like that.”

Biggie: “Anna, don't worry. Its only when I enter the arena, when I start to get in the mood for my match. Once I'm done what I'm going to do, I'm back to myself again.”

Anna: “I trust you. That's why I love you”

Biggie: “That's the only reason you love me? I thought my dashing good looks had something to do with it”

Anna: “Well, maybe just a bit....”

Biggie: “I like that maybe. It seems like a good maybe.”

Anna: “It is.”

Biggie: “You want to come watch the Strikeforce show with me?”

Anna: “Why would you want to watch that? Those guys are awful”

Biggie: “I know, but Nick is fighting, and I promised that I would watch”

Anna: “Alright, I'll watch with you”

Biggie: “I love you baby”

Anna: “I love you too”

Biggie turned on the TV and made his way to the Strikeforce event. He was just in time to watch Nick's debut fight as a Mixed-Martial artist. He was looking forward to see what he could do, especially since he had just recently been destroyed by Corey at Seven Sins.

He watched Nick enter the cage, and then watched his opponent enter. Biggie hadn't really heard anything about this, since he was not a fan of Strikeforce at all. He heard them announce the name, Mike Biggars. Right, Matt's brother. He watched intently as the fighters were introduced and began to get ready for action. He turned up the volume and sat back down with Anna.

Frank Shamrock: “Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for a big MMA debut from one Nick Ridicule. He's a pro wrestler with the NLWF, and he's trying to become the first simultaneous wrestler/fighter in MMA history.”

Mauro Renallo: “Right you are Frank. But he's got to beat the very talented Mike Biggars, who, let me tell you all, will not go down without a fight.”

Frank Shamrock: “Well, here we go, the ref has called for the match to start. The fighters circle up, oh my, and Nick charges and connects a flying knee!”

Mauro Renallo: “He connected Frank! Mike is down, Mike is down!”

Frank Shamrock: “Nick jumps on the opportunity, one punch, two, oh Mike's out, the ref is calling for it! This one is over!”

Mauro Renallo: “That was fast!”

Frank Shamrock: “You can say that again Mauro. Sixteen seconds in, and Nick Ridicule has won by knockout. What an impressive MMA debut for the young man.”

Mauro Renallo: “Look at the replay, flying knee, one, two, and Mike was out. Game over.”

Anna: “Wow, go Nick! That was awesome, didn't you think Brandon?”

Biggie just stared in awe at the TV. That was impressive. Nick took out an experienced MMA fighter in under twenty seconds, and was already in bad shape from his fight at Seven Sins. Biggie still couldn't believe how easy Nick made it look. Either he got really lucky, or he was really good. Biggie figured it was the latter. He needed to call someone important about this.

Biggie: “Ya, that was fucking amazing. I need to call someone about this”

Biggie grabbed the phone and dialled the number he needed. The man he was trying to reach answered.

Dana White: “Hey, this is Dana”

Biggie: “Dana, my man, it's Brandon.”

Dana: “Brandon, hows it going my good man?”

Biggie: “It's going great dude. Listen, I can't talk for long, but I had to tell you something.”

Dana: “Oh ya? What's that?”

Biggie: “Go online and watch the Strikeforce replay”

Dana: “Brandon, you know I don't tolerate for minor league shit like Strikeforce. Its garbage”

Biggie: “Look, I know. They may be a minor league organization, but they have a major league fighter.”

Dana: “Oh yeah, whos that?”

Biggie: “Nick Ridicule”

Dana: “That guy who fights with you in the NLWF? The dude is a pro wrestler, how good can he be?”

Biggie: “Just go watch and tell me what you think.”

Dana: “Alright, fine, but you better not be bullshitting me Brandon.”

Biggie: “No word of a lie Dana, the dude is insane”

Dana: “Alright, let me call you back when I finish watching it.”

Biggie: “Do you have the video?"

Dana: “Ya, it's up”

Biggie: “Then I'll just stay on the line”

Dana: “Why would you do that?”

Biggie: “Just watch Dana”

Biggie listened as he could hear that Dana had started to play the video. He waited patiently. About 30 seconds later, he heard Dana reaching for his phone again.

Dana: “So that's why you stayed on the line”

Biggie: “What did you think? It was pretty impressive, don't you think?”

Dana: “It was impressive, I'll give him that much, but how do I know he didn't just get lucky?”

Biggie: “That's what I thought too. But Nick, he's too good to just 'get lucky'. That was all his plan, he expected the fight to last that long, I could tell by his body language.”

Dana: “Alright, but I need to see more of him before I can do anything for him. Plus, is he not under contract with Strikeforce?”

Biggie: “No, that was only a try-out match for him, they haven't offered him anything yet. But they will”

Dana: “Alright, but again, I need to see some more of him.”

Biggie: “Listen, I know you might not like this, but if you want to see how good he really is, watch Revolution 38 this week. That's our show. He's fighting a guy who's arguably the best wrestler in the business right now. And watch Nick destroy him. He uses a lot of MMA stuff in his matches, so you can get a good feel of his skills. Just watch him, and then make your decision. I'm sure you'll see great things in him. The dude could be an amazing addition to the UFC.”

Dana: “Alright, but only because I like you Brandon. I'll give him a look at Revolution. But what about you? Are we ever going to see you back in the UFC? Between you and me, you were probably the best and most complete fighter that I have ever seen”

Biggie: “Dana, believe me, you will see me back in the Octagon some day. I couldn't tell you when, but when I know, I promise that you will be the first one that knows.”

Dana: “Alright. The UFC misses you Brandon. But I respect your decision. I hear you are doing well enough in the NLWF too”

Biggie: “Ya, I'm holding my own, you could say. Listen Dana, it's been good talking to you, but I've got to go. I'll talk to you again sometime soon.”

Dana: “Alright, take it easy Brandon. Thanks”

Biggie: “Bye Dana”

Biggie hung up the phone, and looked at Anna, who was now watching TV on another channel.

Biggie: “What are you watching honey?”

Anna: “Keys to the VIP”

Biggie: “You're fucking kidding me right? That show is god-awful.”

Anna: “I know, but there was nothing else on, and I was just waiting for you to get off the phone.”

Biggie: “Come on, lets go to bed”

Anna: “Alright, do you want to go to “bed”, or just go to sleep?”

Biggie: “To be perfectly honest, I'm exhausted. How about when we wake up?”

Anna: “Some early morning stuff? I like your thinking Brandon.”

Biggie: “Okay. Great. I love you Anna. More than anything.”

Anna: “I love you too Brandon.”

Biggie and Anna walked upstairs and got into bed. Biggie lay down to sleep, but he couldn't get anything out of his head. Earlier today he had set a man, a human being on fire, and broken another one's spine, possibly even killed him. All for what? His NLWF Title. That was it though. He would do anything for that title. That was what had driven him that way. This wasn't the UFC belt where it was the exact same fight situation every defence. There would be matches like a Devastation match. There would be matches so hardcore, so extreme, that death was an easy possibility. And he was going to have to compete in them, if he wanted to keep his title. And he was going to keep his title. There was no if's and's or but's about it. What he had done earlier in the arena today, that was how he was going to have to be from now on. He needed to be that guy who didn't care about what he did to others. He needed to be the guy who wasn't afraid of anything that anyone could do to him. He needed to be the guy who he was before Zach died. And Zach was dead. That dream or whatever it was was exactly that, not real. But Zach told Biggie exactly what he needed to hear all these years. He told him to let that other Biggie Mac out from deep inside him. The one who would be able to survive matches such as Devastation. The one who won't have a problem doing anything to keep his title's. That was who he needed to be, and he showed it at Direct Hit. And he was going to bring that same Biggie Mac to his match against Chuck. Because he needed those titles. And, although he would never admit it, he enjoyed everything he did to those guys at Direct Hit. Every single moment.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Seven Sins. What a night. I went into it not sure I could even beat Ruben. I went into the night with the goal of getting the Golden Crown Championship. A secondary goal was to put up a good fight in the NLWF Championship match. I wanted to win, but realistically speaking, I didn't think I was going to. Especially after such a long and gruelling match with Ruben. I figured that I would go in to the match, and put up as much as I could, before being eliminated fairly early on. Had that happened, no one would have blamed me. After my match with Ruben, and being the most inexperienced wrestler in that title match, nobody would have blinked if I had been gone right away. But something changed. I got out there, and I began fighting. And I realized that I could do it. I realized that I could really hang with all of these guys. Even though I was exhausted, I pushed through. The odds were against me, thats for sure, but I just kept going. I realized in the early moments of the match that if I didn't do something big here, I might be out of the NLWF Title picture for a long, long time. I've only been here a month after all. I knew that I had to impress people, fans included. The longer the match went on, the more and more confident I got. I felt like I could actually win. In fact, I knew I could win, I just didn't know if I would. Once it got to the final 3, I knew my luck was down low. Brenton and Chuck, arguably the greatest tag team in the history of the NLWF, against me, a new guy who hasn't even wrestled for a month. But I told myself that I would never say “I quit'. Never in my life have I said those two words, and I never will. So I fought back. But it was essentially 2 on 1. There was only so much I could do. The numbers game eventually caught up to me. I was speared by Chuck, and then left out to dry by Brenton. When I heard him say “I quit”, I knew that I needed to keep fighting. They had set me up to lose, but I was going to throw a big wrench in their plans. So I kept going. Running on less than empty, I threw almost all of what I could at Chuck. And he threw almost all he could at me. Back and forth we went, many near falls, many near victories. Eventually, he was careless, and I caught him with my gogoplata. He bridged out, but as long as the ref wasn't counting me, I wasn't going to break the hold and move my shoulders off the mat. He tapped out, although he'll never admit it, and I let go of him and just lay there. I couldn't believe it. I was in shock. I had gone from barely anyone, to a double champion. It was amazing. I could not believe what had happened. But I thought Chuck would be happy for me, since I am a member of Bad Company. Imagine my surprise when I saw his interview after the match. In anger, he challenged me to a Devastation match. His own match, a rematch for the NLWF title. Of course, I had to accept his mandatory rematch. But I still thought he would be a little happy or proud of me. But he didn't seem it. And now, its Biggie Mac vs Chuck Matthews, in a Devastation match, at Revolution 38.

Listen Chuck, I have some issues with Bad Company. I think everyone does, to be honest. Not big issues, but some small ones. But I can push those to the side for now. Because I know that Bad Company is for the greater good of the NLWF. I know how important that Bad Company is to this company. And, although I have my disagreements with you, there is no man that I'd rather have leading everyone. I have lots of respect for you Chuck. More than you may think. But I also have a lot of respect for myself. And for the NLWF title. I want to keep that title. What you saw me do to Wayne Morley, and Ethan Preston at Direct Hit, that wasn't just some random insanity attack. While it was insanity, I can assure you that it was all planned out, and served a larger purpose. My newfound level of violence is controlled, I'll tell you that much. If you watched me at Direct Hit, which I know you did, since you were there, then you will know exactly what I did. I sent you a message Chuck. You have talked about your experience in Devastation matches. And my lack of. But everything that I did at Direct Hit is something that I may have to do in a Devastation match. Now obviously it won't be as easy for me. You have more skill in your left hand then Morley or Preston have combined. But that's not what I was out to prove. I did it to show you that I was capable of doing those things. I did it to show you that if and when the time comes for me to do have to do something in our match, that I will not hesitate to do it. I have already proven that I can hang with you in the ring. At Seven Sins, you got a Biggie Mac who was exhausted. This week, you will get a Biggie Mac who is 100% concerned with only this match. And let me tell you, I am going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at you. We both consider ourselves to be the smartest man in the business. While we will never admit who is really the smartest, we can both agree that we are going to put on a show for the fans at Revolution 38. But I'm not just in it for the show. I'm in it to prove that I am not just some fluke. That my win at Seven Sins was deserved, and that I deserve to be the NLWF champion. And if you think that you are going to walk all over me, just because you have fought this match countless of times, well my friend, you are mistaken. I have watched all of your matches. I know your moves. I know your strategies. I know what you are going to want to do to me, and what you aren't going to want me to do to you. Because, when it comes down to it, regardless of experience, I am a fighter. I fight. It's what I do, its what I've always done, and it's what I will always do. Regardless of my odds, regardless of my situation, I will always fight. You saw that last week when it was down to you, Brenton, and myself. I fought. I never gave up. And it paid off. And this match, behind all of its extremeness, and hardcore potential, is a fight. It's me against you. Mano a Mano. There is no sugarcoating it. It is Chuck Matthews vs Biggie Mac. A fight that the fans, after watching Seven Sins, are dying to see. They think that our match there was good, imagine what we'll do at 100%. But like I said, this is about the NLWF title. Not the fans. Fans come second to my title. Right now, that title is the most important thing in my life, next to Anna and anything to do with her. So Chuck, I think the bottom line is, are you ready for the fight of your life? Your confidence going into this fight may be your downfall. I am not a cakewalk. I am not some jobber who got lucky one night. I could very well be the future of the NLWF. If you are going to beat me at Revolution 38, then you will have to bring your best game ever, your best plan ever, and then some extra. And even then, you'll be hard pressed to beat me. Because I am the best in the world at what I do. And thats fight. Your experience will only go so far, before I understand completely what the Devastation match is all about. I feel like I already understand. Your confidence will be your downfall. Expect a war Chuck Matthews. Expect a fucking war.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down