Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution 38 vs Chuck Matthews (NLWF Championship - Devastation Match) - RP #2

Go down

Revolution 38 vs Chuck Matthews (NLWF Championship - Devastation Match) - RP #2 Empty Revolution 38 vs Chuck Matthews (NLWF Championship - Devastation Match) - RP #2

Post by Brandon Macdonald Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:55 pm

I would like to take this time to address one Ruben Ricardo Leon, the FORMER Golden Crown Champion. Listen, teammate, I don't know, maybe you are suffering memory loss like the Hawkman, but in case you forgot, I beat your ass around the ring at Seven Sins. And then I won the Golden Crown Championship. And then I won the NLWF Championship. Its pretty simple.

You said that I didn't wrestle you. Last time I checked, we were in the NLWF, not amateur wrestling. Score one for me. You continuously claim that I can't wrestle. Ummm. Hombre. Have you ever watched UFC? Do you not understand that wrestling is a huge part of it? Do you know how many years I have trained in wrestling? About as long as you have been wrestling. To say that I can't wrestle, well, frankly, that is insulting. I won many fights because of my wrestling skill.

In our match, I took you down many times. I used a ground game to wear you down. I power-bombed you. I locked you in many submissions. Those are all wrestling manoeuvres and strategies. I don't know where you got your information on what is wrestling, and what isn't, but you've clearly been misinformed. True, I used much more kicks and punches than any other wrestler, but this is the NLWF. There is no “code” there are no “illegal punches”. You fight, however way you know how. And thats how I know how. I'm not going to take away all of my punches and kicks, just because you think it's “unfair”. You sound like a fucking ten year old complaining. Give it a rest. I beat you fair and square.

Another thing. My agent just called me. Why the fuck would I ever send some chick after you? That's low, especially for me. If I want to find out your true identity, I'll do it myself. I won't get some hot piece of ass to do it for me. I'd walk into that bar, and rip off mask after mask. But I don't care about it. You're old news to me. In the back of my mind. Besides, how would I know exactly where and when you'd be? It's just illogical. My agent was right, don't call again, unless I tell you too. But if it makes you feel any better, I think you should go for that broad. She's probably hot, and if she wants you, I'd take it, because the chances of you finding another one are pretty slim. You see what happened last week? I brought a girl to our match, and I won. Having a girl does wonders Ruben, ask me, ask Nick. There is nothing bad about it. Take her. Before she realizes who you really are and doesn't want you anymore.

Oh, and you'll get your rematch in time, but why the fuck should I put my NLWF Title on the line? I didn't beat you for that title, I beat you for the Golden Crown Title. I'm not going to put my NLWF Title on the line for no reason. When you get your rematch, it will be for what we fought over the first time, the Golden Crown Title, and that only. The only way to get the NLWF Title on the line is to convince me to put it on the line. And from what you keep saying about how you should've won, there is no way I'm going to even give you a chance to win that belt. No way. So you can shut your mouth, wait until the rematch, so I can kick your ass again. Thank you.

Anna Stone: “Brandon, are you ready to go?”

Biggie rolled out of bed. He had literally just woken up and Anna was already yelling at him

Biggie: “Go where?”

Anna: “Did you forget that we're going house shopping today?”

Biggie: “Oh. Right. Ya, of course I remembered.”

Anna walked into the room and just looked at him.

Anna: “Do you need help getting dressed?”

Biggie: “Do you need help getting undressed?”

Anna gave him a dirty look.

Anna: “Come house shopping, I might need some help later tonight.”

Biggie immediately hopped out of bed, and ran over to get dressed.

Anna: “That certainly got you motivated didn't it?”

Biggie: “When my wife talks dirty to me, I just can't help it.”

He gave Anna a quick kiss before walking out into the main room of the apartment.

Anna: “Oh, babe, your phone is over there on the counter. Someone called you this morning, so I answered it”

Biggie: “Oh, okay, who was it?”

Anna: “I don't know, it was some unknown number.”

Biggie suddenly turned white, and turned around.

Biggie: “You didn't talk to them did you?”

Anna: “No, they hung up when I answered. It was odd.”

Biggie: “Oh. Okay. It was probably a wrong number or something”

Biggie secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He hoped Anna didn't notice. If she did, she said nothing.

Anna: “You didn't forget that we're going to Miami to see Nick and Ashley either did you?”

Biggie: “Of course I didn't forget. I'm not going to forget about something as big as that.”

Anna: “And yet you forget that we're going to buy a home today....”

Biggie: “Hey, I can't remember everything, can I?”

Anna: “Clearly not”

Biggie grabbed his phone and followed Anna outside to their car. As Biggie drove towards the house that they were going to visit, he thought about that phone call. He knew exactly who it was, but why call him again? Had something changed? His thoughts were broken by Anna.

Anna: “Brandon, are you sure you want to do all of this?”

Biggie: “What? Get married?”

Anna: “Ya. I mean, I love you, but are you sure you want to do this so early? Sure we dated way back in the day, but we've only been together for a few weeks. And you just started a brand new career. If this is too much, we can move the wedding back.”

Biggie: “No. I love you Anna. I want to marry you. There's nothing else to it. My career comes second to you. You are my life, and the greatest woman in the world”

Anna: “Aww, you're so sweet Brandon.”

Biggie: “Well what other woman would be his wrestling manager, and watch him win in their first match?”

Anna: “True, there's not many”

Biggie: “Exactly. Baby, I love you. I want to marry you.”

Anna: “Okay babe. I just wanted to make sure we weren't rushing things.”

Biggie: “Its okay. Lets go buy that house”

...................................................................................................

Real Estate Agent: “Now, let's go see the kitchen, shall we?”

Biggie and Anna looked around at the giant mansion that they were looking at buying. Biggie himself thought it was huge, and he had lived in a pretty big house before.

Biggie: “Anna, this place is huge”

Anna: “I know. This is bigger than your old house. But we need a big house for a big family”

Biggie: “Oh, so we're starting a big family now, are we?”

Anna: “Of course we are. We're going to have ten kids, and four dogs”

Biggie: “Oh we are are we? Are you sure your body can handle ten kids?”

Anna punched him on the shoulder.

Anna: “Shut up. I was kidding. But eventually we'll have kids, right?”

Biggie: “Of course we will. When the time is right”

Anna: “Okay, good. Otherwise I might have had to call off the wedding.”

Biggie: “Ouch. That's hard to hear, even if it is a joke.”

Anna: “Don't worry, I love you. I would never split up”

Biggie: “Me neither. I love you way too much”

Anna: “I love you more”

They walked into the kitchen, where the lady was writing something down on a clipboard.

Agent: “Alright. Here you can see this brand new tile floor, and new granite countertop, which is almost completely uncrackable.”

'Undead!'

Biggie looked down and saw that his phone was ringing.

Biggie: “Shit. I gotta get this.”

Biggie walked into the other room, and closed the door behind it.

Biggie: “Hey, whats up? I haven't heard from you about this in days”

Caller: “..........”

Biggie: "I know it's been hard, but thats okay. Anyways, what gives? This wasn't how it was supposed to be”

Caller: “..........”

Biggie: “Okay, I understand, but wouldn't it have been easier to just do it like we said?”

Caller: “........”

Biggie: “Alright, well, as long as you know what you are doing.”

Caller: “...........”

Biggie: “Alright, I'll talk to you later”

Biggie hung up his phone and walked back into the room with Anna and the real-estate agent.

Anna: “Who was that?”

Biggie: “Oh. Nobody. Just someone calling about something wrestling related.”

Anna: “Um....okay”

Biggie decided he needed to change the subject.

Biggie: “So can we buy the house now?”

Agent: “Well, I can mark you down, and you'll need to talk to your bank, and financial advisor, or whoever.”

Biggie: “Nonsense. I'll just write a check”

Agent: “Sir, this house is 138 million dollars.”

Biggie: “Ya, I know. Is there a problem? Do you not accept checks?”

Agent: “Well, no one writes a 138 million dollar check. I don't think it is possible for me to accept it, I have no idea.”

Biggie: “Alright, well, can you figure it out? I do have the money, I've been saving it up for my entire life.”

Agent: “Sure, let me call someone”

The agent dialled a number on her phone and walked over to the corner of the room to talk to her boss. Biggie stood beside Anna.

Anna: “Are you sure you are going to be able to write a check for that much?”

Biggie: “Don't worry Anna, I've talked with our advisor about this one, he says we shouldn't have a problem.”

Sure enough, the agent agreed when she got off the phone.

Agent: “Okay, so we can accept your check, apparently your advisor called ahead, so we know you have the money.”

Biggie: “Great. Here you go.”

He pulled out a check, wrote down the ridiculous number, signed it, and gave it to the agent.

Agent: “Alright, enjoy this house. I know you will”

The agent gathered up all of her stuff, and left. Biggie and Anna looked at each other, and ran to explore the house.

They met up about 20 minutes later to discuss what they found.

Biggie: “So I found a bowling alley, a basketball court, three swimming pools, and even more hot-tubs, a football field, and a room that would be perfect for a training room”

Anna: “I found a cinema, a pool in our massive bedroom, and just so many other rooms and pools. We like, a resort pool on our roof.”

Biggie: “This house is unbelievable. We need more time to explore it.”

Anna: “I agree, but we have to go. We have to go pack up, we're going to see Nick and Ashley remember?”

Biggie: “Shit, I almost forgot. Lets go.”

They walked outside and hopped into their car, and drove off back to their apartment.

Anna: “So I heard about your upcoming match”

Biggie: “Ya, I'm not too happy about it”

Anna: “Are you really going to be able to do all of that to a human being? That's pretty rough”

Biggie: “I know. But I have to. Its for the sake of my title belt. You know how much I love being Champion.”

Anna: “I know. It just seems very extreme. I mean, what if you have to light him on fire? Could you do that to a human being?”

Biggie: “Anna, baby, I've been beating people up for a living for 9 years now.”

Anna: “But lighting someone on fire is very different from just beating someone up. Do you really think you will be able to do that?”

Biggie: “Anna, I wouldn't have agreed to the match if I didn't think I could. I know what I'm doing. I always have a plan, remember?”

Anna: “I know, I know. I just worry for you. I don't want your sexy body to be set on fire.”

Biggie: “You have nothing to worry about Anna. I will not get set on fire.”

Anna: “You promise?”

Biggie: “I promise. You'll be managing me, right?”

Anna: “Of course I will”

Biggie: “Great. Clearly I fight better when you are at my side”

Anna: “Oh, I didn't make a difference at Seven Sins. That was all you baby.”

Biggie: “But you were there. And that helped me enormously. Believe me, if you are there, I fight even harder. I won't lose my NLWF Title”

Anna: “I know you won't Brandon. And I'll be right by your side when you win”

Biggie: “When we win. You and I, we are together now, always. Whats mine is yours”

Anna: “You're so nice.”

Biggie: “I know. Listen, do you mind if we stop at the bank for a second? I need to make sure that cheque went through and such”

Anna: “No, I don't mind.”

Biggie: “Awesome. A parking spot right out front. Don't see that every day”

The two of them hopped out of the Lamborghini, and Biggie turned on its security alarm. They walked inside. Luckily, the line wasn't that big. They waited for a little bit, until one of the bankers booth was available. They walked up to it.

Banker: “Hi, how can I help you?”

Biggie: “Yes, I just made a check out to a real estate company, and I want to make sure that my account will be able to support it.”

Banker: “Sure, sure, how much was it for?”

Biggie: “One Hundred and thirty eight million”

The banker stopped typing and looked up at him.

Banker: “Sorry. Did you say one hundred and thirty eight million? Holy shit, did you buy a castle?”

Biggie: “Actually, it's bigger than a castle”

Banker: “Wow, ummmm, okay let me check it out.”

She looked back at her computer and began to type away quickly. Biggie looked at Anna, who was holding his hand. She kissed him quickly, and he smiled. She was the greatest woman in the entire world.

Banker: “Alright, Mr. MacDonald, it looks to be all in order. The transfer will go through, provided you don't lose nine-hundred million dollars before then.”

Biggie: “I think I can manage”

Anna: “You didn't tell me you had a billion dollars in your bank account”

Biggie: “I told you I'd been saving up all of money. I didn't spend it, I invested it, very well I might add.”

Anna: “Thats why you are the best baby.”

Biggie: “What can I say? I'm the smartest man in the business.”

They turned to leave, and began to walk towards the door. Just then, three men in all black, with ski masks burst into the bank, each with a machine gun in hand.

Robber 1: “This is a robbery! Everyone get on the ground, and do what we say, and no one will get hurt!”

Everyone, including the bankers got to the ground

Robber 2: “Don't even think of pressing the panic button! Go open up the safe, now!”

He pointed his gun right at the teller who had helped Biggie and Anna. She was crying.

Robber 2: “Move it bitch! Or I won't hesitate to blow your brains out!”

Slowly, the lady began to move. She fumbled with her keys, and walked towards the tunnel to the main vault and safe. Two of the robbers moved with her.

Robber 1: “Number 3! You stay here and watch these assholes.”

Robber 3: “Sure thing Number 1”

The two began to walk down the tunnel with the teller, leaving only one of the robbers left to guard the people. Biggie crawled towards Anna and began whispering to her.

Biggie: “This guy looks nervous. I'm going to take advantage of the situation.”

Anna: “What?! Are you crazy!? He has a gun!”

Biggie: “I know, but look. He's sweating, he looks scared. I doubt he's ever used a gun before.”

Anna: “Brandon, you're crazy. Look, he sees us talking. Oh my god, hes coming over here.”

Sure enough, bank robber had seen them talking and had begun to walk over.

Robber 3: “Hey! D-Don't talk! I m-m-mean it!”

Biggie heard the hesitation in his voice. He knew that he could pull this off. The man came right above Biggie, holding the gun in front of him, but not pointed at Biggie.

Robber: “Don't make me shoot yo-”

Before he could finish, Biggie had moved so quick that no one could even see it. He kicked the robber in the stomach, then used his other foot to kick the gun out of his hands, which Anna caught. Biggie then twisted around, used his one foot to catch the robber from the back of the legs, and sent him off balance. Biggie quickly transitioned into a mounted position, and began to punch away at the robber, until he was out cold. The robber could do nothing to protect himself, and it was over pretty fast.

Biggie: “Someone get some rope, or tape!”

One of the bank tellers threw Biggie a roll of duct tape. He caught it and quickly bound the robbers hands, feet, and then mouth. It didn't really matter, the robber was completely out cold. He knew that the other two would be coming back soon. He turned to Anna.

Biggie: “Anna, I need you to come with me”

Anna: “What?! Why?!”

Biggie could see that she was really upset. He looked deep into her amazing blue eyes.

Biggie: “Anna. Please. I need you.”

Anna: “Okay”

Biggie: “I need you to stand behind the tunnel on the opposite side as me. When they come back, I need you to hit one of them as hard as you can with the butt end of the gun, and keep hitting him.”

Anna: “What about the other guy? He'll shoot me.”

Biggie grabbed both of Anna's shoulders and brought her close to him.

Biggie: “Baby. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise.”

Anna: “O-O-Okay”

Quickly they ran and hid behind these two statues beside the tunnel entrance. They could hear the two guys yelling at each other as they walked back.

Robber 2: “I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking”

Robber 1: “You're damn right! Never get greedy like tha – What the fuck!?”

They had obviously noticed lack of people, and their counterpart lying tied up on the ground. They ran past Biggie and Anna, and crouched beside their partner. Biggie and Anna crept up behind them.

Robber 1: “Number 3, what the fuck happened?!”

The robber couldn't say anything through the duct tape, but he looked in fear as he saw Biggie and Anna behind them. He tried to motion.

Robber 1: 'What?! What are you looking at?”

He turned around, only to immediately eat a right foot from Biggie. Biggie looked over and saw the other robber falling, completely unconscious after the big shot he took with the machine gun that Anna was holding. Biggie threw all the guns to Anna, who quickly ran outside with them. Biggie got up and was about to go, when he was tackled from behind by the first robber.

Robber 1: “Is that all you got!?”

Biggie rolled away, and they both stood up. This reminded Biggie of a UFC fight. They both circled each other, seeing who would make the first move. The robber did. He charged at Biggie and threw a big right hook, Biggie dodged it and countered with his own left jab. The robber somehow managed to dodge it and caught Biggie with an uppercut.

Biggie stumbled back, surprised that the robber had actually caught him with that. He looked back at the robber and smiled. He saw that the robber smiled right back. They charged again, and this time Biggie took him down, but the robber was able to transition into his own advantageous position. The man was pummelling Biggie, who tried to shit into his guard, which he did, but not for long. The robber seemingly had an answer for everything that Biggie did. Biggie was taking hard shots to the face. He had to wait for the right moment. Eventually it came. The robber went for one big punch, and left himself wide open. Biggie immediately locked in a triangle choke. He was choking the life out of the robber.

The robber, knowing he had but few seconds left, began to stand up, hoping to power-bomb Biggie. As he managed to somehow get to his feet, with absolutely no energy left, Biggie released his choke, fell and back-rolled away, and stood up. The robber could not follow, and had no way to defend himself, as Biggie threw a giant head kick into the robber. Biggie could feel the bones crumple beneath his foot. The robber collapsed on the spot, and Biggie feel to his knees.

He began to walk out the bank door, and could hear sirens and cars screeching to a stop. He walked outside, and saw men rushing towards the door.

Biggie: “I hope you brought an ambulance”

Officer: 'Why, are you injured?”

Biggie: “No, but the thieves are. One might actually be dead.”

The policemen rushed inside, while Biggie walked out, looking for Anna.

Anna: “Brandon! Over here!”

Biggie turned and saw Anna with a police officer who was talking to her. He walked over to her and the officer.

Biggie: “Good day officer.”

Officer: “Good day sir. I was just asking your girlfriend here-”

Biggie: “Wife. She's my wife”

Officer: “Sorry, your wife, about what happened in there. You managed to take down three of the most wanted men in New York. Single-handedly”

Biggie: “Well it wasn't too hard. Anna got one of them”

Anna: “Well, Brandon, you told me what to do. I was just listening to you”

Officer: “Listen, if I were you, I'd get the hell out of here. The press hasn't come yet, and I can tell you, they'll have a field day if they see you. Here, grab your car, I'll give you an escort out of here”

Biggie: “Thank you so much.”

Officer: “And listen, its almost inevitable that those assholes in there will sue you or bring you into court because of personal damages and injuries suffered. But here's my card. If you hear from them or their lawyers, you call me. I've got your back. I've been trying to get these guys for months.”

Biggie: “Thanks. I'll be sure to call you”

The officer hopped into his patrol car, and Biggie and Anna got into their Lamborghini. They followed the cruiser to a spot about ten miles away from the bank. There, he let them off, and told them that he would make sure the press never found out that Biggie was there. With that, he shook their hands and told them that someone would be in touch.

Biggie: “Well that was fucking crazy”

Anna: “Tell me about it. Shit! What time is it!?”

Biggie: “It's 2:30. Why- Shit! Our plane leaves in 5 minutes.”

Anna: “We're not going to make it.”

Biggie: “We still need to pack.”

Anna: “Why are we still sitting around talking about this? Lets go.”

They drove towards their apartment, packed all that they needed in about five minutes, which, in Biggie's case, was a nice, formal outfit, and a lot of Patriots gear. They hopped in their car and drove off towards the airport. The sped through traffic, amazing that they didn't get a ticket. Probably because the police knew that Biggie could outrun them in that car anyways. They made it to the airport in record time. Anna ran to the ticket counter while Biggie called Nick.

Nick: “Hello”

Biggie: “Hey Nick, its Biggie, er, Brandon.”

Nick: “Oh, hey Brandon. What's up? Wait, shouldn't you be on the plane right now?”

Biggie: “Yeah, we should, but that's why I'm calling. We got caught up in, well, in a bank robbery, and we missed our flight. We're getting tickets to a plane that leaves in...”

Anna: “Fifteen minutes”

Biggie: “Fifteen minutes. Wait. Fifteen minutes!? Shit. Well, I have to go if we're going to catch this plane. So we'll be about forty minutes later than we were originally supposed to be”

Nick: “Alright, that's fine. We'll see you soon”

Biggie hung up, picked up his luggage, and ran off with Anna towards security. They made it through that and ran to their terminal. Luckily, it wasn't far, and they made it to the end of the line to board. They had first class, so they got good seats, and they sat down and made themselves comfortable. In a few hours, they would be eating dinner with Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews, the couple who worked in the NLWF with Biggie. They were very nice people, and they had been together before, so they would hopefully be good with them. Biggie found he could get along well with most people, same with Anna. Hopefully this would be no different.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down