Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunther RP #7

Go down

Gunther RP #7 Empty Gunther RP #7

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Corey Casey, you little shit. You actually believed that I was giving up!? You are much sadder than I epxected. Well, I guess I should expect nothing less from a little alcoholic bitch like you. It's embarassing. Go back to drinking your beers. It's probably light beer too, isn't it. Drink a real man's drink. Sangrilla. Now thats the drink of a king.

A king who is about to become the North American Champion. The one who will always be remembered as the guy who ended Corey Casey's career. I rolled over, don't make me cry laughter. I guess you've never heard of mind games? Is this a new concept to Corey Casey? Apparently so. Your a piece of shit. Literally.

I told you already that Gunther really did give up. I however, did not. You may have gotten to Gunther, but you really expect to get through to me? Exodia, the Forbidden One. A god. Among men. Pathetic men like you Corey Casey. 

I love you you consitently make feeble attempts at Gunthers sexuality. Is there some sort of cover up going on here? Are you attempting to hide something Corey? Is there something you want to tell the world? Or rather, is there somewhere that you'd like to come out of? The closet, perhaps.

Fact is Corey Casey. Gunther is more a man than you will ever be. And Gunther is barely half the being that I am. I am literally going to rip you limb from limb. I'm going to break you. It's so simple. Why?

Because you are fucking pathetic. You sit there, and hide behind your tough guy persona. You pretend to be the big bad wolf, whos leader of the pack. You sit their and insult people. You've never met Gunther. So shut the fuck up please. It's like listening to a fucking twelve year old. You sit back, and insult him, when really, you now just look like a fucking idiot, because who has the last laugh here Corey?

Right. We do. Me and Gunther.

City of Evil, better mark on your calendar everybody. Corey Casey's final match in the NLWF. The legend, ended by someone who is apparently "gay". Someone who is apparently a "chickenshit"

In other words, someone who hasn't had two beers and is plastered out of their mind. Come talk when you sober down a bit. You are a disgrace to anyone who calls themself an NLWF wrestler. I'm embarassed that I have to be associated with someone as childish as you.

Next time you want to insult someone, try and be a little more creative. Not just "hey you, you're gay because you have a moustache and a mullet". Shit's weak my not so great friend. It's old. It doesn't even make any sense. Gunther gets more pussy than you have, or will ever get. I realize that sometimes people get jealous. But seriously? This is a new all time jealousy high.

Its embarassing that I have to explain to people that I'm fighting a twelve year old boy who hasn't hit puberty yet, but is trapped inside a man's body. It's awful. Its disgraceful. You're disgraceful. 

Now please go put on your big boy pants, finish your third beer, pass out, and wake up with a clearer state of mind. And acept my challenge. No rules. No disqualifications. The bloodiest, most vicious match the entire NLWF has ever seen. Lets do it.

I'm going to teach you what it means to eat a bit of humble pie. A taste of your own medicine. The guy sitting there, making ridiculously lame insults at a man, is calling Gunther the scum of the earth? My man. You are as low as they get. Its disgusting. You are an embarassment of a human being, and a waste of fucking space.

The fact that someone gave birth to you is awful. You must have been a mistake. Thats why you always try to hide behind anger. Because you found out that you were never meant to happen. You were probably dropped as a baby too. Did your mom drink? Actually, who am I kidding. Of course she did. She probably drank, smoked, and fucked every guy she could while she was pregant. That's how you became the way you are.

Blood. Guts. Gore.

Lets do it Corey Casey. Lets fucking do it. I'll be ready. But will you? Or will you just come out, calling Gunther gay, and then get surprised when you realize you face has been ripped off by barbed wire?

Personally, since you are such a baby bitch, I think it will be the latter.

Prove me wrong Corey "My mom was a whore" Casey. 

Prove me wrong.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down