Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunther RP #12

Go down

Gunther RP #12 Empty Gunther RP #12

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:48 pm

So, Tim. Timmy. TIMMY.

You decided to accept my challenge of a no rules, no DQ match I see. Great news. You lose. You basically just handed me the match. 

When I fought Corey, it was no rules. And I got about fifty women to come out and take turns beating on Corey. I could just as easily do the same to you as well. I could bring out tons of people to just come and take turns destroying you. And there are so many things that I could do to you. I really need to think about this. What could I do to you?

Well, I could kick you in the balls, throw you on a table, pile about twenty chairs on top of you, and then jump off the turnbuckle or ladder, knocking you through the table. 

I could take both your legs, wrap them around the ring ropes in the corner, leaving your balls unprotected. Then I could take out a giant spike, position it right in front of your balls, and kick it as hard as I can.

I could bring out another table. Lie you down on top of it. Tape you down to the table so that you cant move. I could cover you in barbed wire, and then place and unfolded table on top of you. I could then take the ring steps, and jump off the turnbuckle with them, smashing the table, causing the barbed wire to tear into your flesh, ripping your skin to shreds as you crash through the table.

I could tie you up to the ropes, pull out a can of gasoline, and douse you in it. I could find a match, and light you on fire. And while you sit there, on fire, I could hit you in the balls with a baseball bat.

Hell, I could set up a three story stacked up area of tables, cover it in barbed wire and tacks. I could position it right near the stage entrance. I could knock you out with a rock in a sock. I could get my bitches to come make a staircase, and I could drag you to the top of the stage, and then throw you off, sending you crashing right through my creation.

But I have figured out my favourite idea. It wont injure or kill you like some of the other ideas I have, but it's far more worse. I could call out a woman, and make her have sex with you in the middle of the ring. But not just any girl. The one who has been sending me pictures, trying to sleep with me. I will never, but she will do anything for me. What woman you might ask? 

This one

Gunther RP #12 Fat-chick

Wouldn't you just love for me to knock you out, and have her come out and fuck you right in the middle of the ring, right in front of millions of people? There are no rules remember? I can do whatever I want. So I might just do that.

Fuck it, I was wrong. You could probably die if she had sex with you. She is that fat. She would crush you/suffocate you/eat your dick.

Either way, I think you get the picture. I could kill you out there, and as long as I cover you one-two-three, it's all legal. Nothing I do is outside of the rules. Everything that I do can and will have the intentions of killing you. 

Why this random hatred towards you? Well, its nothing personal Tim. Its just that I'm a god. God's need to kill every once in a while. It's in our blood, to need blood. And you my friend, are a much better sacrifice than a goat or a lamb. I'm going to enjoy this. I'm going to tear you apart. I might even bring out a wood chipper and shove you through it.

Scratch that, then it would be impossible to pin you. But consider yourself lucky. I'll just have to bring out a guillotine, and chop your balls off, and then your head. Then I'll kick your balls into the crowd, and pin you. 

Please, do me a favour Tim. Have the German medical team on standby for yourself. You are really going to need assistance after this match. Either assistance, or a mortician. Take your pick my friend. You can either die a painful death, or take a severe beating and probably die a little while later.

I bet when you accepted this match, you figured that it would just be a guy with a moustache, trying to figure out how to hold a chair so he could try and hit you with it. Boy, you were wrong weren't you. Remember how you thought Knife To Know You and Jasper Rayne were sick and twisted.

Well I've got news for you, you little piece of shit. I'm about fifty times more twisted then they are. Why? Because I am a fucking god, who needs a fucking sacrifice. And you are the perfect victim for this sacrifice. I will literally tear you limb from limb. I will kill you. I am the most twisted guy in FTW. 

I honestly think that Corey and I could do well as a tag team. He may hate me, but he respects me. And I respect him. There is nobody in this business who loves violence as much as we do. And although he thinks that teaming up with the Notorious KID is a better idea, Corey, I encourage you to watch my match with Tim Patrick.

I'm going to show you just how violent I can be. Just how little regard I have for the pain and well-being of others. Watch my match. Try and put your hatred for me aside. What happened at City of Evil was just business. Its in the past. Together, we could be far and away the most violent tag-team that this world has ever seen. We could be unstoppable. 

So I implore you Corey Casey. Watch the level of violence that I bring to my match this week. Its not even going to be a match. Its going to be a bloodbath. A Saw movie. You will never see so much blood in one match. Corey, even you might be shocked. Its going to be amazing. A true spectacle. Corey. Together we can bring back the true level of hardcore. 

But I'll leave it at that. As for this week. Tim, you made THE worst decision of your life when you accepted my challenge for a no disqualification, no rules match. And the great thing was, I knew you'd accept. I knew before you said it that you would accept. Why? Because I know new guys like you. You want to make a huge impact, fast. And what better way to do that, then to get some chairs and maybe a table involved. 

Well, breaking news for you Tim Patrick. I bring more than just a table, or a chair, or a garbage can. I bring stuff that can end lives. Because you can't end mine. I'm a god. It is impossible. It is much like killing Death-Angel. It doesn't work. So I kill others, just because I can. You bring a chair, I bring a nail-gun. You get a table, I bring a flaming barbed wire bat. 

Timothy. Accepting my challenge was a terrible decision. When there are no rules, that is when I can truly unleash myself. And you are going to feel the full wrath of Exodia: The Forbidden One. And let me give you a little heads up. Feeling my wrath, well, it is the most unpleasant thing that you will ever go through. You will beg to die while I administer the most excruciating pain that you can imagine. 

So Tim. Do you regret it? Do you wish that you could go back on accepting that offer? Well that sucks. Because I've already ordered you a tombstone. So Tim, say your prayers, your goodbyes, let your families know, because at Global Takeover II, that will be the last time anyone sees Tim Patrick alive.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down