Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunther RP #11

Go down

Gunther RP #11 Empty Gunther RP #11

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Gunther opened his eyes. He got out of bed. He looked back and saw Megan Fox lying in the bed, naked. She stirred, and looked up at him

"You're leaving already?"

"I must go. I need to go to Germany"

"Why don't you just stay here with me? It'll be more fun"

"No it will not. I must go. I must wrestle."

"But if you stay, I'll let you have sex all the time."

"If I go, I will still get sex all the time. And you will still want me"

"But Gunther, please stay with me"

"No. Ask me again and I will never sleep with you again for as long as I live."

Megan stopped talking. 

"Now, I must go. Good bye Megan Fox"

"Goodbye Gunther. I love you"

Gunther turned and walked out the door, and downstairs. He made it to his sexymobile, and began to drive off to the airport. When he arrived, he made sure that the valet knew precisely how important the car was, and how he would be destroyed if anything happened to it. He walked in to the airport, and checked through security

"Ummm sir, where are your bags?"

"I do not have the need for any bags"

"Sir, you are going to Germany for four days, you don't need anything?"

"I am Gunther. I do not need foolish things such as luggage."

"You're actually THE Gunther? Oh my god, I'm sorry I questioned you. You fucked my wife, and she loved it. Please continue"

Gunther walked through the security check, and retrieved his leather jacket. He continued on to the boarding area, as they were just beginning to board for the flight to Germany. He boarded onto first class, as he always did, because he was rich from his music, club, and modelling career. He sat down in his seat. He had made sure that nobody had a seat next to him, in case a lady would like to switch seats next to him. He pulled out a magazine and began to read an article on himself. He could feel the plane being taxied onto the runway, and subsequently take off. Once at cruising altitude, he unbuckled and continued to read his magazine, just waiting.

"Excuse me sir, but are you Gunther?"

A very attractive flight attendant was standing beside him.

"Why yes, that is I"

"Oh my god, I'm such a huge fan. I was a fan of your modelling way back when I was just a young girl. Then once you got into music, well, that was incredible. I love everything about you."

"Much appreciated. Most people do love me"

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"Of course. If it's what I am being led to believe that its about"

"Well, I've heard tales, about..you know..is it really that big?"

"They are not just urban myths my lady. Feel for yourself."

The woman placed her hands at the top of his thighs. She felt it. She slowly moved her hands into his pants, to get a firm grasp.

"Holy shit, its huge!"

"Yes, it is quite large."

"Wow. How about we take this somewhere more private?"

"I was beginning to think the same thing. Shall we?"

Gunther got up and followed her to the bathroom at the front of the plane. She made sure nobody was looking, and then pulled Gunther in with her. Once inside, she closed and locked the door behind them. She dropped down to her knees, and took off his pants, and was immediately smacked hard in the face.

"Be careful, it has been known to break jaws before"

She grabbed it on both hands, and began to stroke it. After a little bit, she stuck it in her mouth, and began sucking. She really had to work to get her mouth to even try to fit it. After a while, she sttod up, and bent over the sink and pulled up her skirt.

"Do you think it will fit?"

"I've fit in tighter 18 year old holes before, compared to them, yours is as loose as size forty jeans on Paris Hilton"

Gunther then proceeded to do a bunch of complex motions, with the end result being a loud pleasure-filled scream by the flight attendant. Gunther began to thrust, causing louder screams from the flight attendant

"OH GOD, GUNTHER, YOU'RE RIPPING ME APART!"

"It's okay. I'm a professional, you are going to be fine"

"OH FUCK! OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUGE, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

The lady continued screaming. Apparently the bathroom was soundproof, because nobody had come to try and stop them. He kept going. 

After about an hour and a half or two hours, he still hadn't done anything, while the flight attendant had had about fifty screaming orgasms. He decided that it was time to finish up.

"Get on your knees, I'm ready"

The woman got on her knees and began sucking it.

"You ready?"

"Of course Gunther"

Gunther the shot his load all over her. The force behind it was so great, it knocked her back into the wall, her head being crushed by the blast of jizz. Gunther could not stop it, as it coated the entire bathroom. Eventually, he stopped. He looked around. The entire bathroom was coated in white stuff. Not a thing could be seen. He looked down at the woman. Her mouth was closed. He put on his pair of surgical gloves, and opened it. Tons of semen poured out of her mouth. He realized that she must have tried to hard to swallow it, and along with the force of the blast that knocked her unconscious, she must have choked on all of it. He felt her pulse. Nothing. She was dead. At least the last thing that happened to her was sex with Gunther. That was the greatest way that anyone could die.

Gunther slowly made his way out of the bathroom. He looked around and saw nobody. He quickly closed the door, and used his moustache powers to lock it from the inside. He slowly walked back to his seat, and continued to read his magazine. 

When the plane landed, he quickly got off and found his driver. He clambered into the back of his limo, and was driven to his hotel. When he arrived, he walked into the front lobby, and walked up to the clerk.

"Hello. I am Gunther."

"Ah yes, Gunther, we have been expecting you. Please, here are your keys, your room is ready, just as you asked"

"And my leather jackets? They are all there and accounted for?"

"Of course Gunther. We wouldn't dream of letting you down"

"Much appreciated. I will go to it now"

Gunther walked up to his room. He sat on the bed. What to do before Fight the World. Ah yes, he had yet to do his daily workout.

He lay down flat on his stomach, and just lay there. Slowly, he began to bring himself up with his cock. 

"One"

He brought himself back down so that his nose touched the ground. He went back up again.

"Two"

He repeated this motion of a cock push-up fifty times, before getting back up. That was all that he needed to do. He looked out the window, at Germany. He could see women looking up at him. He blew them a kiss. Even though he was far away, he knew that they saw it. It was impossible to not see the good looks of Gunther. 

He picked up his phone. It was ringing. He answered it

"Hello"

"Hello Gunther, this is your father"

"Hello my father. How are you doing?"

"I'm not doing so great, but how are you?"

"I am doing quite stupendous actually. Except I killed a girl having sexual intercourse today"

"Oh dear, that is quite a shame. I've been watching you wrestle lately"

"Have you? It's about time you began to care for me and what i do"

"Look Gunther, we've gone over this, I'm sorry for leaving you and your mother. I realize that it was a horrible thing to do. But listen, I needed to ask you for a favour"

"And what is that father? I can't give you any sexual advice"

"No, no, that's not what I want. Sorry if that was awkward that one time. But listen, I'm in trouble with some bad people. I need money"

"What kind of bad people?"

"Like, they are sorta, kinda mafia type people"

"You got yourself in trouble with the mafia? You know I can't help you get out of that"

"But Gunther, son, all I need is fifty thousand dollars. They're going to kill me"

"Fifty thousand dollars? What did you do with the money that I gave you last time?"

"I had some good advice and I gambled it on a horse race, but the horse hurt himself. So I lost it all, and now they are really going to murder me if I don't get them the money."

"Okay father. I will give you the money, but this is the very last time. If you get in trouble again, I won't hesitate to let you die. Just like you didn't hesitate to let mother die"

Gunther's father started to defend himself but Gunther hung up. He wasn't in the mood to argue. He walked over to the mirror and combed his mullet back. Such a great hairstyle. Only the best. 

He walked downstairs. The front desk employee looked at him

"Where are you off to Gunther?"

"I'm going to find a minimum of fifteen attractive women, and bring them back here for sex. Is that a problem?"

"No, of course not sir, not at all"

"Good. Thats what I like to hear. Keep up the good work, and remember, always spread the 
Gunther Trend."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi, this is Exodia, the Sex God living inside Gunther. I'm going to take the lead on this one

After such a hard two weeks of fighting the legendary Corey Casey, I'm really going to enjoy the off time that I have this week. It will be great to just sit back, relax, and watch the show. I love getting the week off. It's great. I'll probably just bring a bunch of girls in and have sex with them while watching Fight the World. That sounds perfect. 

Wait, I have a match this week? Against Tim Patrick? Who in the name of David Hasselhoff is that?

Well, again. I look forward to my week off. Because a match with some young fat kid with a weird beard, well, thats basically the same thing. This guy, he beat who last week? Two guys that suck more dick than Corey Casey? Wow, that's really saying a lot, congratulations. And now you have momentum for our match. Great.

Except for one thing. I am Gunther. The sexiest man to ever live. Jason Hawk won a similar award recently, I have no idea how, but it's most likely because of politics. And he won People Magazine's award. I won the award that was voted on by the World Council for six years in a row. And I'm virtually a shoo-in to win it again. 

But there's one thing that you might not understand Tim Patrick. 

I am a Sex God

I'm not being sarcastic, or anything like that, I am dead serious. The god of sex is living inside me. And he is an angry god. Just ask Corey what happened when he angered him. It wasn't pretty, that is for sure. Gods get angry, and when they are angry, you better run. To take a page from your book, you better hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband. Because I'll destroy everything up in here. 

You were bullied as a kid. Me too. Theres a similarity. Except I did something about it eventually. I got those bullies back. Now, I'm the most popular guy in the world. And the sexiest. Tim, I bully people now. I do it with my sexiness, my singing skills, which, obviously, you have no idea what good singing is or not, and I do it with pleasure. 

Seriously, do you live under a rock? You've never heard of the global sensation that is Gunther and the Sunshine Girls? And then you go and insult my music? Have you heard any of it? Or do you just make assumptions based on a twenty second clip of a youtube video you looked at? You might not have heard that I perform concerts for millions of fans all around the world. That I am adored by billions of people. Who the fuck are you adored by? 

Absolutely nobody

So lets turn to our match then shall we? All you've done leading up to it is insult me about my looks. My friend, I am not a fifteen year old girl. In fact, I'm actually quite a bit older than you. So your petty insults about my looks basically do absolutely nothing to hurt my morale. I don't even know what you were trying to accomplish with them. I was expecting you to talk about something else, like, maybe something that actually had to do with our match.

Seriously, the best insults you could come up with was about my hair and glasses? Maybe you didn't get the memo, but in creating the Gunther trend, I needed an old sexy hairstyle that nobody had anymore. So the mullet, being the sexiest of all the old haircuts, was the obvious choice. The glasses, well, I can see that you are jealous of them, but don't worry. Your grandmother was a smart lady. Too bad she is dead. What was her name? Because there is about a 99% chance that I fucked her. And she probably loved it. 

Also, try and get your facts straight. If I had gonorrhoea, then about half of the female population of the world would have it too. So I can pretty much throw that one right out the window. In fact, if I had it, your grandmother and mother would also have it. Yeah, your mom probably fucked me too. It's no big deal, you should feel honoured probably. She had sex with a God. Pretty impressive.

The moustache? Wow. Who could have seen that coming? Somebody pull out a few trophies, because Tim Patrick just came up with the most original insult ever. I mean, how do I even recover from that? It hurt me so much that I will probably lose a wrestling match now.

Not how it works dipshit. I've heard every joke about the moustache that there is. But you know what? Its jealousy. You obviously missed it when I explained the history of my moustache. You also obviously missed my old matches, wear I blocked lightning bolts with this moustache. And then when I absorbed every single one of Corey Casey's attacks with this moustache. I trained this moustache for three years. It's safe to say that this moustache is better than your beard. Easily. 

To be honest Tim, I can't take you seriously. I'm supposed to believe that you will bring me more pain than two straight matches with the most violent man in the world did? In case you haven't heard, Corey Casey has killed people, tortured people. And I beat him, and took a beating from him in two straight weeks. So anything you do will be like a flick on my arm. How can you kick me in the head if my moustache will just block it? Its not possible. 

So this week, I'm going to beat the god holy hell out of you. To prove a point Tim. Your new, I didn't even know I had a match with you, I still dont even know who you are. I just know that you managed to beat two little pieces of shit who haven't done jack shit lately. I'm much different. I'm actually a fighter. I actually win matches. I'm not here just to job to new guys. You want to make it to the top? Then you have to learn what it is like to lose. Which is exactly what is going to happen this week. 

Plain and simple, I'm a better wrestler than you. I have more skills, I'm bigger, I'm not a short fat guy. I never wrestled in the shitty country of Ireland. Seriously, that country is like the pimple on the world's ass. I went there once, and it was awful. So once I kick your ass this week in Germany, you can take your pot of gold all the way back to leprechaun land. Sound good?

Because I wrestle in the second greatest country in the world. America. Obviously Sweden is first. But I have beaten the best in the world in America. Obviously I'm going to be able to beat the Irish. Its not like it is that hard. I'll just steal your lucky charms, and you'll beg me to give them back. Pretty easy.

Also, on a final note, the quote that I have heard you say so much, well, it confuses me. It doesn't really make sense. How can I beat a man who has nothing left to lose? If you have nothing left to lose, it doesn't mean that you can't lose. It just means that if you lose, nothing happens to you, because you've already lost it all. In fact, it really just shows how big a loser you actually are, since you've lost everything. Like, it just really makes no sense at all. I can easily beat you if you have nothing left to lose. You could say, it means that you are going to put it all on the line because you have nothing left to lose. But if you've lost it all, what are you going to put on the line? Nothing. Not "it all", because you don't have anything, because you are such a pathetic loser that you have lost it all already. So how can I beat a man with nothing left to lose? 

Quite Easily.

And that's what's going to happen at Global Takeover II in Germany. I'm going to wipe the floor with your carcass. I'm going to hit you with STD more times than you can count. Ask Corey how that feels. Oh, and if you are thinking of bringing a cup to the match, I'm already one step ahead of you. What do I have in mind, you might ask?

Come Global Takeover II, you'll see what I mean. 

Better book the operating room now Tim. Because by the time it's over, your balls will be as flat as pancakes, and they will be lodged up in your lungs. 

So you can run and tell that, homeboy.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down