Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunther RP #15 (Thoughts)

Go down

Gunther RP #15 (Thoughts) Empty Gunther RP #15 (Thoughts)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Nick Ridicule

Nick Ridicule is a good man. He fights to win in every match that he is in. You never see him go into a match with a mindset that he isn't going to win. Every time he goes to fight, whether its in Fight the World, the UFC, boxing, he always expects to win. That's what he is. Nick Ridicule is a winner. In the ring. Maybe he is also a winner in the bed, I'm not sure. I would have to ask Ashley. But if he's a winner in the ring, like me, he should be a winner in bed, like me. Well, not quite like me, since nobody is that big a winner in bed as I am. 

He is a great guy as well. He is dating a beautiful girl in Ashley Matthews, and they are truly in love. Love is a very special thing. When you are in love, you never want anything to change that. And although sometimes, a man might think he is in love, and really is not in love, but that is not the case here. I won't be surprised if you two eventually try the sacred act of marriage again. 

I would stay away from the wedding though, because we wouldn't want to overshadow your beautiful day with my sexual presence. But I wish you good luck in the future Nick Ridicule. You're a good man, who respects what I have to say about the world from my sexual mind. Maybe one day you will open up and join forces with me to spread the words of Sex, Champagne, Glamour, and Respect. 

But if you don't I understand. Because there are those who just don't want to use up a lot of their time to spread this very important message. I respect that, just like I respect Nick Ridicule. A good man, with a full heart, and the potential to be a messenger of the sexual way of life. I shake your hand Nick Ridicule.

You get the Gunther stamp of approval.

Brandon Macdonald

Brandon Macdonald, like Nick Ridicule, is a winner. He's probably the one that I am closest to hear in Fight the World, and I have never seen him lose. He has a very beautiful wife, who is also the GM of Fight the World. Brandon fights every match he's in like it could be his last. He puts on a show for the world, and he is often rewarded with a victory. And, much like my moustache has become a symbol of sex, he has the distinguishing bald head that the ladies know so well. Although he is married, and I would never want anything to come between the two of them, it is important to be well liked by the ladies. Like me, but to a lesser extent.

As a person, I know Brandon very well. He let me in on the FTW plan at City of Evil, after I successfully ended Corey Casey's hope of ever having any more babies again. I talk to him a lot, and he has a great personality. I have respect for him. His wife is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. But I would never try and touch her, because I would never get involved with a women who is married or dating a good friend of mine. That goes against the Gunther Code of Honour. And I could never go against the code. 

Brandon is another person who could help spread the word of sexual thinking of life. He could be a strong follower of the Gunther trend, but if not, then it is okay. He knows what I am all about, and he respects that, which is something that I like. A good man, with a good wife, and, since I am the sex god, I can determine that he has a great sex life with his wife. Which is very important for any relationship. I shake your hand Brandon.

Jason Hawk

Jason Hawk is a different sort of person. He makes it very hard for me to judge him. First off, he used to be extremely fat. And fat people are almost as bad as gay people. Because when you are fat, you can't have sex with any girls, because you would crush them under your massive amounts of weight. And when you are gay, you can't have sex with women because you don't want to. Makes no sense at all, but at least Jason wasn't gay. And now he is in shape, so thats good, he can get some now finally

When it comes to wrestling, he doesn't win that much. He loses to fools like TJ Tilli, and just plain sucks sometimes. Sometimes I think that he doesn't try as hard as he can in every match that he fights in. Its like he is up and down. He doesn't know if he should try and win, or try to lose weight. He's a great fighter, but sometimes, I don't think his head is in the right place. Maybe if he had sex more, with different women, like I do, then he would get better. But I don't know, only he can determine what needs to be done to help him.

I don't know if I would want Jason Hawk to spread the message of Gunther. For one, if people saw pictures of him when he was obese, they would get the wrong idea. The Gunther trend says nothing about being fat. And I intend to keep it that way. But on the other hand, he is a sexy man now, and so he could spread it, if those pictures stayed away. And if he got a better sex life. The more sex the better Jason. Take my word for it. I fist bump you Jason. However, after thinking about it.

You get the Gunther stamp of approval

Chris Matthews

Chris, I don't even really know who you are. You're like, part of one of the biggest wrestling families out there, but I don't really hear of you. When I hear Matthews, I think Chuck and Ashley. Not Christopher. But that doesn't mean that I think any less of you. I just don't know you well enough to understand your ways.

From what I've seen, you're wrestling is good. You beat that Monster guy, Mr. 37-1, Damon Win, or whatever his name was. All he did was win, so he claimed, and you beat him. You showed him that he was really just a loser, who never got any action. Well, you didn't show that last part, but I'm just saying it. Because as the sex god, I know that he never gets anything. Because he is a freak, and a fruitcake. But Chris, you showed that you could hold your own in the wrestling ring. Apparently you have wrestled before, in smaller federations. So I have no doubt that you have potential to be great in the ring.

As for your life outside the ring, I'm not really sure. I had a lot of respect for your brother, because he was an icon in the sex world. But I don't know if you are any bit the same. If you are, then I welcome you into the world of Gunther, and welcome you to help spread the Gunther trend. But if you aren't like him, then I'm not sure if I would want you to help spread the word. I will sit back and evaluate you some more, before deciding whether or not I would want you to spread my message. But Chris, I like you so far. So I won't judge you for anything. I give you an indifferent look, followed by an eyebrow raise Chris. 

You also get the Gunther stamp of approval.

Corey Casey

Oh sweet baby of the Jihad, do I even have to talk about the Douchiest of all the Douches? No, I don't. But I will anyways. Because you are that awful as a living organism.

Corey, you may be a legend in the ring, but you also suck. You underestimate your opponents frequently, and you suffer for it. You underestimated me, and then fell for my Gunther trick. Then I came and completely destroyed you. I mean, I'm serious, I tried to make sure that you would never have another baby again. In fact, I did the entire world a favour. Nobody wants to see a second Corey Casey. Nobody even wants to see the first Corey Casey. So by kicking your balls until they lost functionality, I prevented the world from having to deal with a third Corey Casey. I only wish that I could have done it earlier, and prevented your fiancee from ever being pregnant.

You would be an awful person to try and spread the Gunther trend. Because you suck, and Gunther doesn't suck. He gets sucked. The world hates you, and I can see why. Why, just last week, you reduced a woman to tears with your verbal abuse. Thats a big no-no. You don't treat women like that Corey. I bet her aunt doesn't know about what you did. Because I bet she wouldn't be a huge fan of it. Just like she isn't a huge fan of your sex. Well, she wasn't a fan before City of Evil, and after that, she has been less than satisfied. You might want to keep your eye on her. Because if she needs comforting from a real man, who am I to not help her? I would please her in ways that you couldn't even begin to think about imagining the concept of what I would do. I kick you to the balls Corey.

You get the Gunther stamp of disapproval.

Death-Angel

Death-Angel. You are a good guy. I like you. You are a giant, and so we have something in common. You are a giant person, I have a giant cock. So we can relate to each other in that sense. You also have da Syco inside of you, and I have Exodia inside of me. So we have another thing in common. We're not like Corey, who has Jessica's finger inside of him. 

Although, you have the grammar that parallels some of the worst that I have ever heard. But that is what makes you so unique. A Death-Angel with regular grammar would be like a Gunther who didn't have sex all the time. Those things will just never happen, and if they did, well, frankly, I think the world might explode. So we need to stick to it. You keep having bad grammar, and I'll keep having sex with women all the time. 

Wrestling wise, you have much talent. You are very large, making it hard to beat. You win. You lose. You do it all. You can use power moves, or high flying moves. Truly, I can't even follow some of the things that you do, because I am amazed that a man your size can do anything like that. But then I remember that I am also a giant, but in a different spot than you. So it becomes more believable. 

Death-Angel, I do believe that you could help spread the Gunther trend. To what extent, I don't know, but I know that you could help. I don't know about your sex life, and to be perfectly honest, I don't really care to know. A 9 foot tall 600 pound man and sex just don't seem to mix very well, but hey, if you make it work, then you make it work. I shake your giant hand Death-Angel

The Notorious KID 

KID, what a strange little fellow. One week, you kill some nobody. The next week, you stop Jason Hawk from making an example out of the newest Mr. Failure TJ Tilli. I don't understand why you would do that. Unless you like TJ Lonewolf. But I don't know how that would be possible, because nobody likes him. So I am at a loss for an explanation as to why you didn't just let Hawk do the rest of us a favour and kill him.

You were a world champion once. You are a champion now. Congratulations. But you haven't really done too much of relevance that I've seen. So I can't really consider you a good wrestler, because I haven't seen much out of you. Sure, you have won matches. But they weren't very decisive wins. Against real opponents. So I don't think that you are as good as you used to be. And now it appears that you are running scared from the Death-Angel. You better hope that he doesn't find you, because when he does, it's game over for the KID.

As a person, I really have no idea what to think of you. You seem like a guy who gets his sex when he wants to. Which is a good thing, because sex is quite possibly the most important thing ever. But I don't know what kind of a person you are. Maybe you are an asshole. Maybe you don't have sex with countless women like I do. I could find out, but I have better things to do, like have sex. A lot. So I'll just continue to observe you for now. But I do't really like you, so I guess we'll see. I give you an indifferent stare, but there is no eyebrow raise KID.

Tommy Cornell

Tommy Cornell is a strange one. He used to be legendary. So I hear. I don't believe it. Because he sucks now. He hasn't done anything worthwhile as of late, absolutely nothing. So forgive me if I don't believe that he ever did anything great. I've watched him lose, lose, and lose some more. To put in bluntly, I have only even seen Tommy suck. 

And I don't like him either. He doesn't have a very good personality. He didn't believe in me when the NLWF was still around. He was nothing like John Greed, who believed in the Gunther way. Thank you John. But not you Tommy. You weren't a true believer, and then tried to exploit me. Remember when you slid down my slip n' slide? No-no. Bad idea. I don't know what you were thinking, but you clearly weren't thinking with a clear mind. Anyone who is worthy enough to carry out the Gunther trend lifestyle knows to not take advantage of women when they are busy working. You did just that. A big no no. You are also still a big supporter of the NLWF, when they are clearly the inferior company compared to Fight the World. They even gave up before you did. You're living in the past Tommy Cornell. 

There is no way I'd let you support the Gunther lifestyle. That's just preposterous. You have none of the necessary traits needed. You need to sleep with more girls, be much more handsome, and be much much less of an asshole. Then, and only then, maybe you'll be ready to carry on the Gunther legacy. But I doubt it. I wave my finger in a no-no fashion at you Tommy.

You get the Gunther stamp of disapproval

Damon Synn

This is going to be short, sweet and to the point. Damon Synn. You are so not-Gunther.

Its unbelievable how much you are not like me. You are ugly as one could be. Like, thats actually a compliment. A horse's ass is probably better looking than you. I've seen people who have been hit by cars and have only half a face left that looked better than you do. It's actually sad how ugly you are. I'm embarrassed for you.

You are also only an average wrestler. Congrats, you beat Matt Biggars. Thats a big victory. Oh wait. Seeing as Matt's newest job seems to be to lose to debut wrestlers so that they stick around, it appears that it isn't a big victory at all. Then you lost to Chris Matthews. A guy who was wrestling in his second real match in god knows how long. For someone who claimed to be 37-0, you sure gave me an easy time not believing you. I don't believe that you were undefeated before Fight the World. Not one bit. Maybe if you started to suck a little less, got a whole lot less hideous, and had sex with a lot of girls, then you would be better. But that's not going to happen any time soon, is it?

Damon, you are exactly the opposite kind of person that I would approve to help spread the Gunther trend. You are ugly as hell, you dont have sex with nearly as many women as I do, and you suck. All the exact opposites of me. I would never ask you to join the Gunther trend. I don't like you one bit. I wag my finger in front of your face Damon. And then light it on fire. Trust me, it's not possible for you to look any worse.

Ruben Ricardo Leon

Ruben the mexican Leon

Boy, you seem to be having lots of problems lately, don't you? You just got completely destroyed by Brandon last week. He almost took your mask. You were angry at him, but really happy that Nick came to save you. And then you figured out that Nick only did it because your only friend, Nick's girlfriend, asked him to. If it weren't for her, you'd be out of a mask today. But you accused Brandon of having no friends, and then were bit in the ass, because Nick told you how he really felt about you.

I won't fib you, I'm going to have to agree with Nick on this one. Your code of honour seems fishy to me. I don't buy it. I see no hard copy of it. The only code of honour that I follow, is the Gunther Code of Honour. And not a single person could make be break that code. But it's a real code. Unlike the code that you seem to be spouting off whenever you need an excuse. You're not a bad wrestler, or a person, you are just misguided.

Join the Gunther trend. Start living your life like Gunther. If you can release the inner sexual beast that lives inside of all of us, you will be able to become who you are truly destined to be. Ruben, I can see through to your soul. You don't like who you are. You'd rather be like me, Gunther. I mean, who wouldn't want to have sex with millions of girls? But I can see it Ruben. But right now, you are scared. You aren't letting it out. And so I can't endorse you for anything. I'm going to beat you in our match Ruben. Maybe then you will see what it means to follow in the Gunther trend. I can only hope.

You get the Gunther stamp of disapproval. For now.

TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli, I have lost words that could be used to describe you. Well, I think failure has been over-used. But that's what you have become. A failure in every sense of the word. Fail, fail, fail, fail! That's you TJ. You are a horrible wrestler. And you are just a stupid person overall. I mean, it's almost comical to watch.

I wasn't here for a while when you were. But from videos I've watched, stories that I have been told, you were terrible. You were one of the worst wrestlers on the roster, and only purpose was to open shows. Then, you started some rivalry with the Hawk family, and beat them. You even beat Jason Hawk, and then won the NLWF Title for a little bit. But ultimately, you lost it, and ever since then you have done nothing. You defended your championship against Biggars and myself. But I went into that match will the mindset to only finish as fast as I could, and get back to having sex in the dressing room. So I didn't care what happened, as long as I didn't lose. And I didn't. After that you started to suck even more. You lost your title to the Notorious KID at City of Evil

The week after we defected and made Fight the World, you were begging anyone who would listen to let you join FTW. And all you had to do was compete in one more match, and then you could join. So you did. And you got beat badly by Brenton Cyrus in your final match in the NLWF. Then you came to FTW, and promptly got destroyed by Jason Hawk. You were almost killed. Then whats this I hear? You don't give two shits about FTW? Thats funny. Because two weeks ago, you would've given anything to be here. Good thing nobody cares about you at all, because if you don't want FTW, it doesn't want you.

Would TJ be right to follow the Gunther trend? No. No-no. His sex life is less than close to stellar. He's is an embarrassment of a human organism. I don't think there is anyone on this planet that is more worthless and pointless than TJ Tilli. Not even the late Ryan Apollos. Well, maybe they are tied. TJ, I kick you in the balls, and then watch as Tim sets you on fire and kills you.

The New One World Order

Rick and Johnny. You two are the Gunthers of the tag team division. Not because you have sex with countless and countless of women. But because you two are awesome and the coolest of all the others. Not only are the two of you great individuals, but when you are put into a team, you are nearly unstoppable. The two of you work together very well, and compliment each other. You are basically each other's wingman. But you are so cool that neither of you are at the lower level of a wingman. You're funny, and you can fight.

You've won all of your tag matches so far, and I don't expect you to lose this week. You are funny people, and aren't so bad sexually. Maybe if you utilized each other, than you could reach sexual levels that neither of you has ever dreamed of. But until then, you should keep doing what you are doing, and the girls will flock to you.

The two of you would be perfect to continue the Gunther Trend. You have all the right characteristics necessary to be similar to me, and to follow in my sexual footsteps. If you ever need any sexual inspiration, or any advice, you come to me. But remember. Respect. That's the key issue. You must always respect the women, no matter what. But you can still have sex with countless woman while respecting them. I shake both of your hands Rick and Johnny.

The Natural Bong Hitters. 

Another tag team that was made last week. Flex Rogers and Matt Biggars. I'm not sure if I like them. I don't think I do. They are an odd couple, very odd indeed. For one, they just smoke weed all the time, and do nothing else. And they are not very good wrestlers. Flex maybe, Matt is definitely not. He has lost more matches in a row than I can remember, until he won thanks to Brandon last week. 

Neither of them are very sexy, or have any sort of well-documented sex life such as mine. Well, nobodies sex life can compare to mine, but that's not important right now. What's important is that these guys are jokes. They are two guys who think they can compete in the tag team division, and eventually challenge Nick and Brandon for the titles, and become champions. These guys have clearly smoked way too much weed, because they have lost track of reality. There is no way in hell that these two could beat those guys for the titles. There is no way those guys could even beat Rick and Johnny. They suck, but they think that they're amazing. Its almost comical to watch, but then you remember that they suck, and so it isn't funny anymore. 

As far as the Gunther trend goes, these guys fail badly. They are never going to be able to live up to the Gunther way of life, which is good, because I don't like them at all. They are awful, and failures. THe New OWN is going to crush them. They are bad role models for the Gunther way. I give you two thumbs way way down, for sucking so unbelievably hard.

You get the Gunther stamp of disapproval

Tim Patrick

Tim, you are a newcomer here in Fight the World. You started off right by immediately joining, and not going to the failure of the NLWF. I commend you for that. You beat some guys who sucked. It was good. I enjoyed watching that match. I wouldn't really count it as a successful debut, because you fought some of the biggest failures in the NLWF. But it was good. Congratulations. You also beat TJ Tilli last week, which itself wasn't impressive, but in which the way you did it. That was what really impressed me.

But then you fought me. I have to admit Timmy, you surprised me. I didn't expect such a competitive match from you. You earned my respect during the match. You accepted my challenge for a hardcore match. And while we didn't really get too hardcore, you had the balls to accept. I didn't think you would be a big challenge at all, but you proved me wrong. You took everything I had to give you, and dished out some of your own punishment. I'd be a false talesman if I told you that I didn't feel some pain during and after that match. So you did a good job. I raised your hand after the match. And I would do it again. You won my respect in our match, and I am convinced that you are here to stay.

As for your personal life, well, I don't really know. Would I endorse you as a possible spokesperson for spreading the Gunther trend? Probably not. I don't think you are quite at the right level yet. You need more women, or a lover, or really anything. And your nun friend does not count. So while I'm not ready to call you a Guntherite yet, if you keep this up, maybe one day, you can follow in my footsteps. Only then will you understand what true greatness is. And it is phenomenal Tim. I like you. I like your promise. I shake your hand Tim.

The Fight

This week I get to fight you once more Timothy Patrick. And this time, I'm going about it a completely different way. I'm not going into the match with no respect for you. Because after our last match, you gained my respect. And respect, as you know, is a big part of my life. Just like sex is. So you've earned my respect, and you are improving. I could see you beating me here this week. I'm not saying its going to happen, but I can see it. You've improved that much, that I think you could beat a God like me. I'm not going to try to punish you like last match. I just want to go out there and wrestle a good match. 

But as for your challenge, for me to not use my kick to the balls, and you won't use your detonator kick. Very tempting offer. I have to think about that one.

Okay I am done

Do I accept your offer Tim Patrick?

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down