Brandon Macdonald E-Fed Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violent Impulse - Brandon Macdonald vs Brenton Cyrus vs Dan Alexander (Battle for the Briefcase Finals)

Go down

Violent Impulse - Brandon Macdonald vs Brenton Cyrus vs Dan Alexander (Battle for the Briefcase Finals) Empty Violent Impulse - Brandon Macdonald vs Brenton Cyrus vs Dan Alexander (Battle for the Briefcase Finals)

Post by Brandon Macdonald Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Violent Impulse returns with Brenton Cyrus already in the ring, smiling. Heather Thompson stands in the corner. Tables and ladders are set up all around the outside of the ring, while steel chairs lie on the floor.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a tables, ladders, chairs match, and it is the Battle for the Briefcase Finals! Introducing first, the number thirteen seed, Brenton Die Hard Cyrus!

Rick – Yeah, he’s about to die hard, that’s for sure

Matt – I’m so excited for this match Rick!

The sound of burning is heard for a few seconds then a pair of loud booming fireworks explode on the sides of the stage. The video starts playing.

I’ll tell you now you can’t win this
You’re way too slow

Dan casually walks out onto the stage.

I’ll tell you now I’m gonna take this
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn?

Dan stops at the ramp looks around.

I’ll let it show that
I’m not always hiding
Come all the way down
And watch me burn

He pounds his heart with his fists then points down the ring riling up the fans. They cheer him on.

Heather Thompson – Introducing next, his opponent, the number three seed. From Thousand Oaks California, Dan Alexander!

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

He continues to walk down the ramp and up the steps and through the ropes

So let me know just how to take this
You’re way too cold

He stands in the middle of the ring looking around and nodding to the fans.

Now show me how before it breaks me
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn

I won’t let it show that
I’m not always flying
So on the way down
I’ll watch you burn

The music slowly fades out.

Rick – This is what Dan has worked so hard to get. All that complaining about no push, look where you are now Dan!

Matt – He’s gonna have to channel that anger into focus tonight. But knowing Dan, he can pull it off.

Rock N’ Roll by Skrillex begins to play over the loudspeakers as the fans start to cheer.

Hello again, to all my friends, together we can play some rock n’ roll

Brandon Macdonald walks out onto the stage as the music plays. He smiles for the crowd who cheers louder. Brandon Macdonald jumps around and points at the fans

Brandon Macdonald walks down the ramp, jumping all around and high fiving fans the whole way down. He poses for a picture or two with the fans, before walking towards the ring.

Heather Thompson - And the final opponent, the number one seed in the tournament, Brandon Macdonald!

Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll,
Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll,
Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll, Rock N’ Roll

Brandon Macdonald gets to the center of the ring as the lights slowly dim around him.

R-R-R-R-R-R-Rock N’ Roll, R-R-R-R-R-R-Rock N’ Roll
Rock N’ Roll!

Brandon Macdonald starts jumping around and fist pumping as the dub begins to play loudly over the loudspeakers. He jumps onto the turnbuckle and continues to fist pump and dance around. Eventually, the music fades and Brandon Macdonald walks over to his corner, throwing his James Macdonald jersey and sunglasses to the crowd.

Rick – Brandon looks ready to go here tonight! New entrance, new shades, he looks like he’s actually having fun!

Matt – That’s a big change, considering the Brandon I knew in NLWF didn’t know what the word fun meant

Rick – He was pretty boring, wasn’t he?

Matt – Not anymore though!

The referee separates all three men into their corners and calls for the bell.

Violent Impulse - Brandon Macdonald vs Brenton Cyrus vs Dan Alexander (Battle for the Briefcase Finals) Vimatch2

The three men stare at each other in the ring. Brandon Macdonald looks at Dan Alexander, who nods his head. Both men begin to move towards Brenton Cyrus, whose smile vanishes from his face. He begins to back up into the ropes as Brandon Macdonald and Dan Alexander stare him down. Brenton Cyrus runs at Dan Alexander, who kicks him in the gut.

Rick – Looks like Dan and Brandon are making good on their agreement earlier

Matt – They’re gonna fuck Cyrus up!

Dan Alexander begins to drop elbows to the head of Brenton Cyrus. He grabs his head and suplexes him over his head to the ground. Brandon Macdonald walks up to Brenton Cyrus and picks him up. He whips him into the ropes and then vaults over a rebounding Brenton Cyrus, who runs into a Dan Alexander dropkick.

Rick – Brandon and Dan are showing some good teamwork tonight, especially for guys who are competing against each other in this match

Matt – Well they did say that they were teaming together, didn’t they?

Brandon Macdonald picks up Brenton Cyrus and spins him around towards Dan Alexander, who kicks him in the knee. Dan Alexander picks up Brenton Cyrus on his shoulders. He walks around and swings Brenton Cyrus over his head. While Brenton Cyrus is in the air, Dan Alexander grabs his head and drives it into his knee.

Rick – Good Night Sleep Tight by Dan Alexander!

Matt – That’s gonna give Brenton a killer headache. I’ll have to give him some bud after the show to help him out.

Brenton Cyrus looks to be out on his feet as Brandon Macdonald catches him before he falls. Brandon Macdonald hooks his arms and twists, so that Brenton Cyrus is upside on Brandon Macdonald’s back. He runs and jumps, bringing Brenton Cyrus crashing neck first into the mat. Dan Alexander slides out of the ring while Brandon slowly picks up Brenton Cyrus and holds him.

Rick – That was a huge Ram Slam by Brandon Macdonald. Of course using the move of his brother, the late James Macdonald.

Matt – Brandon and Dan are really taking it to Brenton here. They weren’t fucking around earlier with that truce.

Dan Alexander slides back into the ring with a chair. Brandon Macdonald lets go of Brenton Cyrus and runs towards the ropes. Dan Alexander tosses Brenton Cyrus the chair, who catches it. Dan Alexander jumps and spins in the air, kicking the chair into the face of Brenton Cyrus at the exact same time that Brandon Macdonald spears Brenton Cyrus in the lower back.

Rick – Buckeye Smash and Good Feedback at the same time!

Matt – That was awesome! I’ve never seen two finishers at once before!

Brandon Macdonald slides outside the ring and grabs a steel chair. Dan Alexander picks up the limp body of Brenton Cyrus and pushes him into the ropes. Dan Alexander grabs the arms of Brenton Cyrus and twists the ropes around them. He lets go, and Brenton Cyrus hangs in the ropes, trapped between them. Brandon Macdonald slides into the ring as Dan Alexander picks up his chair. Both men approach Brenton Cyrus, who weakly attempts to escape the ropes.

Rick – Man this looks bad for Brenton Cyrus

Matt – He’s not getting out from those ropes. Brandon and Dan are doing just what they said, taking him out of this match!

Brandon Macdonald and Dan Alexander nod at each other, before taking their chairs and smashing them into each side of Brenton Cyrus’ head. The two men rear back and again sandwich Brenton Cyrus’ head between the two chairs.

Rick – Holy shit, they’re killing Cyrus

Matt – That’s what I like to call a head sandwich! But instead of bread, it’s two steel chairs!

Dan Alexander and Brandon Macdonald continue the chair assault on the head of Brenton Cyrus, who is unconscious, hanging by his arms tangled in the ropes. Blood is pouring down the head of Brenton Cyrus. A medical team runs down the ramp and tries to get the two men to stop the attack. Brandon Macdonald and Dan Alexander get one more chair shot each, before dropping the chairs and watching as the medical team treats Brenton Cyrus.

Rick – Well, I guess mission accomplished for these two men

Matt – Bye Bye Brenton

Brenton Cyrus is rolled over and strapped into a spinal board. The medical team slide him out and then strap him into a stretcher. The crowd cheers as the team wheels an unconscious Brenton Cyrus up the ramp and out of the arena. Dan Alexander and Brandon Macdonald turn towards each other in the ring and nod.

Rick – Now here we go! The real start of the match

Matt – This is giving me goosebumps!

Brandon Macdonald and Dan Alexander circle each other in the ring. Both men lunge at each other and tie up. Brandon Macdonald pushes Dan Alexander into the corner and begins to punch Dan Alexander in the side of the head. Dan Alexander ducks under a punch and spins Brandon Macdonald around. Dan Alexander begins to hit knife edged chops to the chest of Brandon Macdonald.

Rick – Dan with some huge chops early on, as he takes the offensive

Matt – This match is going to be won by the man with the most cardio, I’m calling it now. Back and forth, until one man can’t continue

Rick – I’d have to agree with you on that one. This is going to be much different than the last time these two men fought

Brandon Macdonald shoves Dan Alexander off of him. Brandon Macdonald charges at Dan Alexander and attempts a clothesline. Dan Alexander ducks under the clothesline, as Brandon Macdonald rebounds off the ropes and runs back towards Dan Alexander, who scoops Brandon Macdonald up and uses his momentum to powerslam him to the mat beside him.

Rick – Nice scoop powerslam by Dan Alexander. Showing really good ring control early on in this one

Matt – Yeah, Dan is doing awesome so far. Let’s see if he can keep it up though

Dan Alexander stands up and runs back, bouncing off the ropes, before jumping into the air and trying to land a knee to the gut of Brandon Macdonald, who rolls out of the way. Dan Alexander’s knee smashes into the mat, as he grabs it in pain. Brandon Macdonald runs at Dan Alexander and hits a diving clothesline, knocking him down.

Rick – Brandon finally get’s some offense with that flying clothesline

Matt – I think Danny boy got a bit too greedy there, and Brandon took advantage

Rick – Brandon is one of the best at capitalizing on his opponent’s mistakes. Let’s see what he can do from here

Brandon Macdonald rolls over and grabs the neck of Dan Alexander. Brandon Macdonald locks in a headlock as he gets to a knee, cranking on the head of Dan Alexander. Brandon Macdonald slowly is forced to lift both legs up as Dan Alexander tries to stand up. Dan Alexander gets to one knee, and grabs Brandon Macdonald’s head and flips Brandon Macdonald overtop of himself, causing Brandon Macdonald to release the hold.

Rick – What a reversal by Dan Alexander, escaping from that headlock

Matt – Dan is a pretty good in ring technician himself. I’m just waiting for these two to stop with this technical stuff and go for the big guns! The ladders, the tables, the chairs!

Dan Alexander stands up and soccer kicks Brandon Macdonald in the back. Brandon Macdonald falls to his back as Dan Alexander runs to the ropes and jumps onto the second. He springboards off of it and stomps on the chest of Brandon Macdonald.

Rick – Wow, Dan hits From Above early on!

Matt – Dan is in control of this match right now, Brandon can’t seem to do anything to slow him down

Dan Alexander drops down and begins to punch Brandon Macdonald in the face. Dan Alexander grabs the head of Brandon Macdonald and picks him up to his feet. Brandon Macdonald knees Dan Alexander in the gut. Dan Alexander grabs the back of Brandon Macdonald’s head and throws up a huge knee. Brandon Macdonald blocks it with his hands. Dan Alexander fakes another knee, then hooks the head of Brandon Macdonald and suplexes him to the mat.

Rick – Brandon could have been out right there. Luckily he blocked that knee.

Matt – But Dan doesn’t let up! He’s all over him, not even giving him a chance to move. This is what it’s going to take to be the winner of this match

Brandon Macdonald rolls to the ropes and slowly begins to pull himself up to his feet. Dan Alexander runs at Brandon Macdonald, who drops down and pulls the top rope down with him. Dan Alexander tumbles over the top rope and falls to the outside of the ring.

Rick – Dan tumbles to the outside, good awareness by Brandon Macdonald.

Matt – This is exciting, but you know what’s more exciting? They’re near the weapons now!

Brandon Macdonald rolls out of the ring and waits for Dan Alexander to stand up. Brandon Macdonald grabs Dan Alexander and whips him across the floor and shoulder first into the ring steps. Dan Alexander crashes hard into the steel steps and slumps to the ground.

Rick – Looks like Brandon heard your advice Matt

Matt – I told you! Use all the weapons you can! This is tables ladders and chairs after all

Brandon Macdonald reaches into the ring and grabs one of the steel chairs. He walks over to where Dan Alexander is slowly getting to his feet. Brandon Macdonald swings the chair, but Dan Alexander kicks him in the stomach, causing Brandon Macdonald to drop the chair. Dan Alexander kicks Brandon Macdonald in the side again, before kneeing him in the gut. Dan Alexander grabs the head of Brandon Macdonald and DDT’s him onto the steel chair.

Rick – Huge DDT by Dan Alexander!

Matt – Did you hear the sound of Brandon’s skull cracking into the metal? Ouch man, that hurts me

Brandon Macdonald rolls around on the ground holding his head as Dan Alexander walks over to a table that’s set up and moves it over. Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet, as Dan Alexander walks over to him. Dan Alexander jumps and hits a spinning back kick, knocking Brandon Macdonald back to the ground. Dan Alexander mounts him and begins to punch him.

Rick – Brandon is taking an insane amount of punishment early on

Matt – He needs to dish some of his own out, even up the score a little bit

Rick – Otherwise he stands little to no chance of winning this one

Dan Alexander lifts Brandon Macdonald up and walks him over to the table. Dan Alexander hooks Brandon Macdonald’s head. Dan Alexander tries to lift Brandon Macdonald up for a suplex, but Brandon Macdonald blocks it. Dan Alexander instead leg trips Brandon Macdonald down to the ground. He picks Brandon Macdonald up again, and tries to suplex him. Brandon Macdonald blocks it, and reverses it, smashing Dan Alexander through the table with an inverted suplex.

Rick – There we go! That’s the offense that Brandon needed to get back into this match

Matt – Look at the shattered table! Whooo! I love violence like this!

Rick – You’re sick

Matt – I disagree. I’m just awesome

Brandon Macdonald slowly gets up and crawls over to the ring apron. He pulls himself up and walks over to one of the ladders. Brandon Macdonald grabs the ladder and slides it into the ring. He walks back over to Dan Alexander, who is trying to pull himself up. Brandon Macdonald grabs Dan Alexander and rolls him into the ring. Brandon Macdonald slides into the ring and walks over to Dan Alexander, who grabs onto his leg and takes him down.

Rick – Both men are back into the ring now, along with a ladder

Matt – Ladders. You know what that means! Someone’s going to climb!

Brandon Macdonald gets his leg up, preventing Dan Alexander from mounting him. He spins around and gets behind Dan Alexander. Brandon Macdonald jumps on the back of Dan Alexander and tries to take him down, but Dan Alexander shakes him off. Brandon Macdonald grabs Dan Alexander and pulls him into his guard. Brandon Macdonald hip escapes and spins Dan Alexander around, so that Brandon is about to mount him.

Rick – Look at the tactical wrestling of these two. They might be the two best tacticians in the IWF

Matt – I would say without a doubt they are. Name someone who is better?

Rick – Uhhh…you’re right, I can’t

Dan Alexander sneaks out the back before Brandon Macdonald can fully mount him. On the way out he grabs Brandon Macdonald’s leg and trips Brandon Macdonald down to the mat. Dan Alexander stands up and elbow drops Brandon Macdonald. Dan Alexander picks up the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet.

Rick – As soon as Brandon gets any sort of offense, Dan immediately gets himself back into the drivers seat

Matt – He really wants to prove these critics wrong, and show that he does belong in matches against guys like Brandon.

Dan Alexander walks towards Brandon Macdonald and picks him up onto his shoulders. Brandon Macdonald reaches out and grabs the ropes as Dan Alexander tries to fight him away. Brandon Macdonald drives an elbow into the side of Dan Alexander’s head, while still holding the ropes. Dan Alexander lifts Brandon Macdonald up and dumps him over the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Rick – Brandon refuses to sleep tight, so Dan just dumps him over the edge!

Matt – Yeah, most guys would have just put him down in that situation. Dan showing that he wants this match more than anything.

Dan Alexander slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. He stares at Brandon Macdonald, waiting for him to stand. When he does, Dan Alexander runs at him and smashes him in the head with the chair. Brandon Macdonald falls to the ground as Dan Alexander smashes him in the back three times with the steel chair. He throws the chair away and stares at Brandon Macdonald, before sliding back into the ring.

Rick – Dan just went to town with that steel chair!

Matt – Do you think he took it to dinner and went for a walk after? Or did they just skip straight to bed?

Rick – Uhhhhh…

Dan Alexander walks slowly over to the ladder. He positions it so that it’s directly under the briefcase. Dan Alexander begins to climb the ladder slowly. He gets to the second last rung and reaches up for the briefcase. He can’t quite reach the hook, and tries again. He grabs the top of the briefcase.

Rick – Dan’s gonna win this one early, he’s almost got it!

Matt – This is his dream come true if he can just pull that briefcase down

Brandon Macdonald jumps and smashes a chair into the back of Dan Alexander, causing him to let go of the briefcase and slump onto the ladder. Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up and smashes Dan Alexander with the chair again. Brandon Macdonald grabs Dan Alexander and pulls him down onto his shoulders, causing the ladder to topple onto the ropes. Brandon Macdonald runs and powerbombs Dan Alexander to the mat, causing Dan Alexander to roll out of the ring.

Rick – Brandon with a humungous powerbomb on Dan off of that ladder

Matt – Oh boy, now they’re right in front of us.

Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up. He waits for Dan Alexander to stand up on the outside. Brandon Macdonald runs and jumps over the top rope, twisting in the air and taking Dan Alexander out with a corkscrew crossbody. Both men lay on the outside as the referee checks on both of them.

Rick – Brandon with a flying corkscrew crossbody! I’ve never seen him do that before

Matt – Well you know what they say. There’s a first time for everything.

Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet. He stumbles to the ring apron and goes underneath. Brandon Macdonald pulls out another ladder, and slides it into the ring. He walks over to Dan Alexander and picks him up. Dan Alexander grabs Brandon Macdonald’s head and pulls it into his own, while dropping down to his knees, causing Brandon Macdonald’s jaw to bounce off of Dan Alexander’s skull.

Rick –Dan reverses Brandon yet again!

Matt – I swear, Dan is getting the better of Brandon at every single turn

Rick – Brandon hits one move, Dan hits five more. It’s been like that all match

Dan Alexander stands up and quickly jumps in the air, spinning 180 degrees in the air, cracking Brandon Macdonald in the side of his own head with his foot. Brandon Macdonald falls to the mat as Dan Alexander falls to one knee. Dan Alexander slowly crawls over to the apron and pulls out a table. He slides it into the ring and grabs Brandon Macdonald, sliding him into the ring as well.

Rick – What a Good Feedback by Dan Alexander

Matt – I wouldn’t be surprised if Brandon didn’t know where he was right now. That may have knocked him silly.

Dan Alexander sets up the table close to the ladder. He grabs Brandon Macdonald and places him onto the table. Dan Alexander begins to climb the ladder, and stops when he gets to the top. He looks down at Brandon Macdonald, who is still lying on the table. Dan Alexander fakes a jump, and Brandon Macdonald rolls off of the table. Dan Alexander then jumps, and stomps with both feet right on the chest of Brandon Macdonald.

Rick – From Above by Dan! Again!

Matt – Did you see how he faked the jump off of the ladder, so that Brandon moved? That was something else

Rick – Dan is just completely outsmarting Brandon right now

Matt – Maybe Brandon is distracted a bit. I mean, his brother just died a weekCC ago. That’s gotta be hard.

Brandon Macdonald rolls around on the mat clutching his chest. Dan Alexander walks over to the ladder, and moves it back into the center of the ring. He begins to climb the ladder. When he gets to the top, he reaches for the briefcase, using it to balance on the top of the ladder.

Rick – Dan is inches away from winning this one. That briefcase could be his!

Matt – Just unhook it Dan! How hard can it be?

Rick – Judging by past ladder matches, pretty damn hard.

Brandon Macdonald reaches out and grabs the bottom rung of the ladder. He pulls it as hard as he can, causing the ladder to fall off balance. Dan Alexander lets go of the briefcase and falls off the ladder, landing with both his legs on either side of the ropes. Dan Alexander grabs his balls as he falls off the side of the ropes back into the ring.

Rick – Oh my loonie toonie that looked painful

Matt – No more kids for you Dan! Haha! That was awesome!

Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up. He walks over and picks up the ladder. Brandon Macdonald positions it underneath the briefcase. Brandon Macdonald begins to the climb the ladder slowly, as Dan Alexander slowly pulls himself to his feet. Dan Alexander stumbles to the ladder and begins to climb it. Brandon Macdonald reaches for the briefcase, but sees Dan Alexander climbing the ladder. Brandon Macdonald begins to try to elbow Dan Alexander and throw him off the ladder, but can’t.

Rick – Brandon trying to toss Dan off this ladder.

Matt – If he can do it, he’ll win this match. But look at Dan fight it off!

Dan Alexander throws a big kick from the side of the ladder, striking Brandon Macdonald in the side. Dan Alexander grabs a hold of Brandon Macdonald. Dan Alexander wraps his arms around the back of Brandon Macdonald and throws him off of the ladder. Before he falls, Brandon Macdonald grabs Dan Alexander and pulls him down with him. Both men crash through the table set up in the ring, as the ladder falls down on top of both men.

Rick – Right through the table!

Matt – And then the ladders falls on top of them. Talk about insult to injury.

Rick – I think it would just be more injury to injury

Matt – Well whatever, same thing.

Both men lay motionless in the broken table, as the referee checks on them. The crowd cheers loudly as both men begin to stir. Dan Alexander is the first one to move. He crawls slowly over to the ropes and pulls himself up. He picks up the ladder and puts it under the briefcase. He begins to climb it slowly. Brandon Macdonald slowly stands up. He grabs the other ladder in the ring. Brandon Macdonald leans the ladder on the other side of the ladder that Dan Alexander is climbing.

Rick – Brandon has something in mind here

Matt – Why wouldn’t he just climb the other side of the ladder? He’s going to give Dan a chance to get the briefcase

As Dan Alexander reaches the top of the ladder, Brandon Macdonald bounces off the ropes and runs up the leaning ladder. He dives and hits a massive spear on Dan Alexander, who is reaching for the briefcase. Both men fly through the air, eventually landing on and smashing another table set up outside of the ring. Both men lay there, not moving.

Rick – Holy shit!

Matt – Buckeye Smash off of the ladder! And then through the table!

Rick – Did you see how far they flew in the air?! That was insane!

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Neither men move as the crowd cheers. Slowly, after a while, both men begin to get to their feet. Brandon Macdonald falls into Dan Alexander, as they both lean on each other. Brandon Macdonald somehow manages to pick Dan Alexander up onto his shoulders in a Canadian backbreaker. Brandon Macdonald uses all his strength to twist Dan Alexander over his head, and deliver a double knee to the gut of Dan Alexander.

Rick – Brandon hits Fade into Darkness! Dan is in big trouble here

Matt – But that took all of Brandon’s strength. He can’t even get back to his feet after that

Both men lay on the outside of the ring. Brandon Macdonald slowly climbs to his feet and falls into the ring apron. He tries to pull himself into the ring, but Dan Alexander grabs his foot. Brandon Macdonald turns around as Dan Alexander stands up and picks Brandon Macdonald onto his shoulders. Dan Alexander swings Brandon Macdonald over his head, and then delivers a huge knee to the head of Brandon Macdonald. Dan Alexander collapses after hitting the move.

Rick – Good Night Sleep Tight! Another finishing move!

Matt – These men do not give up very fucking easy. They’ve taken a lot of punishment so far

Rick – And we still aren’t any closer to a winner

The referee slides out of the ring to make sure both men can continue. Slowly, both men crawl towards the ring and pull themselves into it. They stand up and fall back into the ropes. They slowly approach each other and begin exchanging blows. The crowd cheers as they punch back and forth, neither man getting the upper hand.

Rick – This is wrestling at it’s finest. Two men, refusing to back down

Matt – I didn’t think we’d see a match that would be as exciting as the last match we just saw, but this one might be up there.

Rick – It’s definitely a different style, but it’s still amazing to watch these two go at it.

Dan Alexander dodges a punch from Brandon Macdonald and then whips him into the ropes. Brandon Macdonald rebounds and goes to spear Dan Alexander, who vaults over him. Brandon Macdonald stops and turns around, and is hit with a spinning kick to the head, knocking him to the ground. Dan Alexander falls to the ground as well.

Rick –Dan vaults over the spear and hits Good Feedback!

Matt – Where do these guys get the strength to hit these moves?!

Dan Alexander crawls to the ropes. He pulls himself up on them and leans on them, catching his breath. Dan Alexander stumbles over to the ladder in the ring and picks it up. He positions in under the briefcase, then stumbles backwards into the ropes, grabbing them to hold him up. Dan Alexander regains his balance and slowly makes it to the ladder. Dan Alexander slowly begins to climb it. When he gets to the top, he reaches up with both hands and grabs the top of the briefcase.

Rick – Dan is on queer street, but he’s seconds away from that briefcase

Matt – How is Brandon even able to move right now? Dan just needs to pull the briefcase down and he’s got his title shot.

Dan Alexander begins to try and pull the briefcase down, but suddenly a flying chair hits him in the back of the head. Dan Alexander slumps over the top of the ladder, as Brandon Macdonald grabs the chair he threw and stumbles, smashing Dan Alexander in the back as he falls to a knee. Brandon Macdonald gets to the other side of the ladder and begins to climb it. When he gets to the top, he positions Dan Alexander’s head in between his legs.

Rick – Don’t tell me he’s doing what I think he’s doing

Matt – He is!

Rick – He’s going to break Dan’s neck like a twig if he hits this move from up here!

Matt – Well that might be the only way he’s going to win this one

Brandon Macdonald grabs the back of Dan Alexander and jumps, flipping through the air. He over-rotates, and ends up smashing Dan Alexander down to the mat on his back, instead of his head. Brandon Macdonald falls back onto his own stomach as the two men lay in the ring.

Rick – This is incredible

“THIS IS AWESOME” “THIS IS AWESOME”

Matt – Awesome even.

Brandon Macdonald slowly gets to his feet. He holds onto the ladder for a few minutes, trying to catch his breath. He begins to climb up the ladder, extremely slowly. When he gets to the top, he slumps on the top, resting. He looks down and sees Dan Alexander getting to his feet. Brandon Macdonald has a look of shock on his face as Dan Alexander begins to climb up the ladder. Brandon Macdonald quickly reaches up and begins to try and unhook the briefcase.

Rick – Brandon is trying to get the briefcase before Dan reaches him. I think he’s going to do it!

Matt – No way, Dan’s going to get him first!

Dan Alexander gets to the top of the ladder. He grabs onto Brandon Macdonald’s arm. Dan Alexander twists himself around and falls backwards, locking in an armbar on Brandon Macdonald’s arm. He holds himself up on Brandon Macdonald with his legs hooked around Brandon Macdonald.

Rick – What is this?!

Matt – Dan’s got an armbar locked in while hanging onto Brandon! I’ve never seen anything like this before in my life!

Dan Alexander is hanging beside the ladder, holding onto Brandon Macdonald’s arm, trying to crank it. Brandon Macdonald is holding onto the top of the briefcase and balancing on the ladder, trying not to be pulled off by Dan Alexander.

Rick – Brandon refuses to let go of that briefcase, but holding up all of Dan’s weight must be hard as hell

Matt – The good thing is that because of the position, Dan can’t really crank on the armbar, so Brandon probably isn’t in that much pain from the hold.

Dan Alexander pulls harder, but Brandon Macdonald keeps his balance. Dan Alexander then kicks the ladder as hard as he can. This sends Brandon Macdonald off balance, and Dan Alexander kicks it again. The ladder falls to the ground, as Brandon Macdonald and Dan Alexander also begin to fall. Brandon Macdonald holds tightly onto the top handle of the briefcase, as the two men dangle in the air.

Rick – Are you kidding me?!

Matt – Look at the strength by Brandon Macdonald! He’s holding his own weight and Dan Alexander’s with his right arm!

Rick – I knew Brandon was strong, but are you serious right now?!

Dan Alexander continues to apply the armbar, while hanging upside down. Brandon Macdonald grimaces as he tries to hold Dan Alexander up in the air. Dan Alexander pulls back hard, causing Brandon Macdonald to start to slip.

Rick – Brandon is slipping, he needs to do something if he wants to stay hanging on.

Matt – But what can he do? Dan is literally dragging him down with his entire body weight!

Brandon Macdonald takes his left leg and lifts it up, and brings it smashing down into the jaw of Dan Alexander, in a modified axe-kick. Dan Alexander loosens the hold as Brandon Macdonald axe-kicks Dan Alexander again in the jaw. Dan Alexander releases the hold and falls down to the mat, crashing into the ladder that had fallen below.

Rick – He’s free! Brandon kicks Dan right off of him!

Matt – How did he manage to do that? Incredible effort by Brandon Macdonald.

Brandon Macdonald’s right hand starts to slip off the briefcase, as the crowd holds their breath, expecting a fall. But at the last second, Brandon Macdonald reaches up and grabs the handle with his left hand.

Rick – He’s still up!

Matt – Yeah, but imagine trying to unhook that briefcase, when it is the only thing holding you up.

Rick – Yeah, he’ll have to pull himself up on that wire or something

Brandon Macdonald reaches up and grabs on to the briefcase with both hands. He begins to attempt to detach it. Dan Alexander somehow manages to stand up, and grab onto the leg of Brandon Macdonald, trying to pull him to the ground. Brandon Macdonald detaches the briefcase, but can’t pull it off, since he’s hanging on. Brandon Macdonald lets go and throws the briefcase as hard as he can in one direction, before falling, and having his head driven into the knee of Dan Alexander. Both men fall to the mat motionless

Rick – Did Dan just hit another Good Night Sleep Tight from that position?!

Matt – It sure as fuck looked like it! I can’t even believe it anymore.

The briefcase flies through the air and flies off of the wire holding it in the air. The briefcase falls outside of the ring near the entrance ramp. The referee looks at both men, who lie on the ground, and the briefcase outside of the ring. He shrugs as another referee runs down the entrance ramp. The two begin to talk about something, and then nod their heads. The other ref leaves up the entrance ramp, as the original ref stands in the ring waiting for Brandon Macdonald or Dan Alexander to stand up.

Rick – Did the briefcase just fly off the wire?

Matt – Yeah, and now it’s lying on the ground outside the ring.

Rick – But no one pulled it down, it fell on it’s own right?

Matt – Yeah, it looks like they are going to continue this match. First one to grab the briefcase I guess.

Dan Alexander begins to stand. His face is bleeding as he grabs a ladder and positions it in the middle of the ring. Dan Alexander begins to climb up the ladder. When he gets to the top, he reaches up for the briefcase, but almost falls when he realizes nothing is there. He looks up and sees that there is no briefcase attached to the wire. Dan Alexander looks down and sees Brandon Macdonald crawling towards the ropes on the entrance ramp side of the ring. Dan Alexander’s eyes travel to where the briefcase is lying on the ground.

Rick – Dan didn’t realize the briefcase wasn’t there!

Matt – It’s outside the ring Dan! Go get it!

Dan Alexander jumps off of the top of the ladder, and tries to stomp on Brandon Macdonald. He rolls out of the way just in time as Dan Alexander’s stomps the ground instead. Dan Alexander hops up, grabbing his legs in pain. Brandon Macdonald pulls himself up and grabs onto Dan Alexander. Brandon Macdonald swings his leg and flips Dan Alexander over onto his neck with a ranhei.

Rick – WOW! Ruffneck Bass by Brandon. How? How is this happening?

Matt – Neither of these men will stay down! They want that briefcase way too much!

Both men lay in the ring. Brandon Macdonald slowly begins to roll under the bottom rope until he falls out of the ring. He gets to his knees and begins to crawl towards the briefcase. Brandon Macdonald reaches out for the briefcase. Dan Alexander pulls himself up onto the ropes and springboards off the tope rope and dives through the air towards Brandon Macdonald.

Rick – Dan’s gonna stop Brandon from getting the briefcase!

Matt – No, Dan’s going for the briefcase himself! He’s going to get there first!

Brandon Macdonald grabs the briefcase and pulls it to his chest just as Dan Alexander lands on top of him. The referee slides out of the ring as Dan Alexander rolls off of Brandon Macdonald and sees him holding the briefcase. The referee calls for the bell.

Rick – Brandon got it! Brandon got it!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, and the winner of the Battle for the Briefcase tournament, Brandon Macdonald!

The referee helps Brandon Macdonald to his feet, as he holds the briefcase in the air. Ashley Macdonald runs out from backstage and helps Brandon Macdonald stand up. He stumbles over to the fans beside the entrance ramp and holds up the briefcase, as they all high five and slap him on the chest, cheering. Brandon Macdonald kisses Ashley Macdonald, as the fans continue to roar.

Rick – That was incredible! The resilience! The pain tolerance!

Matt – I’ve been so high that I haven’t been able to feel anything, but I don’t think I would have even lasted that long in that match. Just amazing.

Brandon Macdonald slowly pulls himself away from the fans. He hands Ashley Macdonald his briefcase as he stumbles over to Dan Alexander, who is slowly trying to stand. Brandon Macdonald grabs Dan Alexander and helps him to his feet. Both men stare at each other for a moment. Brandon Macdonald extends his hand, and Dan Alexander takes it. The two men shake hands then embrace, as the fans cheers become even louder.

Rick – What a show of respect by these two men. They can hardly walk, but a handshake and embrace.

Matt – Brandon knows that Dan came literally within inches of getting that briefcase before he did. These two men put on a battle tonight. They’re both winners in my books.

Ashley Macdonald walks over and helps Brandon Macdonald stay on his feet, as he helps Dan Alexander walk. The three of them begin to walk up the entrance ramp towards the stage. When they get there, Dan Alexander breaks free and again shakes the hand of Brandon Macdonald, before walking backstage. Brandon Macdonald turns back towards the ring at the top of the stage, and holds the Briefcase high in the air with both hands, as fireworks go off behind him.

Rick – What a great moment for Brandon. Only a week and a half after his own brother was murdered. And now he’s got a title shot whenever he wants.

Matt – You gotta hand it to him. I thought Dan had that match won many times. But Brandon managed to fight back.

Brandon Macdonald waves to the fans and salutes them, before walking backstage as the screen cuts to a locker room, where Andrew James is standing with Syco Angel.

Brandon Macdonald
Admin

https://brandonmacdonald.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down